[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hans Christian Andersen: The ultimate beta-fagg frinedzoned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: HCA_by_Thora_Hallager_1869.jpg (15 KB, 220x336) Image search: [Google]
HCA_by_Thora_Hallager_1869.jpg
15 KB, 220x336
What has been the most beta men in the human history?

I think Hans Christian Andersen was.

He was a writer and Danish poet, famous for his children's stories, including The Ugly Duckling, The Little Mermaid and The Snow Queen.

>Andersen often fell in love with unattainable women, and many of his stories are interpreted as references.[18] At one point, he wrote in his diary: "Almighty God, thee only have I; thou steerest my fate, I must give myself up to thee! Give me a livelihood! Give me a bride! My blood wants love, as my heart does!

>A girl named Riborg Voigt was the unrequited love of Andersen's youth. A small pouch containing a long letter from Riborg was found on Andersen's chest when he died, several decades after he first fell in love with her, and after he supposedly fell in love with others.

>Other disappointments in love included Sophie Orsted, the daughter of the physicist Hans Christian Orsted, and Louise Collin, the youngest daughter of his benefactor Jonas Collin.

>Andersen was often shy around women and had extreme difficulty in proposing to Lind. When Lind was boarding a train to go to an opera concert, Andersen gave Lind a letter of proposal. Her feelings towards him were not the same; she saw him as a brother, writing to him in 1844: "farewell... God bless and protect my brother is the sincere wish of his affectionate sister, Jenny".[20]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Christian_Andersen#Love_life
>>
File: image.jpg (7 KB, 107x160) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7 KB, 107x160
>>53530018

what the fuck... she looks like Mads Mikkelsen with an unfinished bowl cut

definitely a cuck
>>
>ugly
>balding
>frail looking
>writing animus

yeah he must've been a fedoralord
>>
Nietzsche got NTR'd so hard he went insane and died.
>>
>>53530018

he sounds kind of crazy
>>
>>53530335

pretend that I'm from Mars - what does MTR mean?
>>
>>53530232
Кeк
>>
>>53530423

*N
>>
>>53530423

Netorare, weeb term for cuck
>>
File: 1435077480231.png (70 KB, 440x470) Image search: [Google]
1435077480231.png
70 KB, 440x470
>>53530018
I’m Hans Christian Andersen,
I’ve many a tale to tell
And though I’m a cobbler,
I’d say I tell them rather well
I’ll mend your shoes and I’ll fix your boot
when I have a moment free
when I’m not otherwise occupied
as a purple duck, or a mountain side,
or a quarter after three
I’m Hans Christian Andersen,
Andersen, that’s me!
>>
>>53530510

ah, okay got it - thanks man
>>
>>53530537

can you do one for the Fresh Prince lyrics?

like the "the cuck of ugly duck"

"in west Odense, born and raised, in the cuckshed is where I wrote most of my plays"

something like that
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.