[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any other liberals/atheists here who are pro-choice, but only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Any other liberals/atheists here who are pro-choice, but only reluctantly so?

There are times where I think it's necessary for an abortion - rape, danger to the mother, birth defects, idiots who shouldn't have kids in the first place and whose kids would just become criminals

However, I can't just say that the pro-life side has a bad argument. Without conception, life would never begin. Isn't it really fucked up to say it's just morally acceptable to kill an embyro? Does this not set well with anyone else?

I feel like I have feet firmly planted on either side of the fence. I support the choice, but can't help but feel it's fucking disgusting and really unfortunate.
>>
>>53529364
Why aren't you a Scientologist yet you fucking pussy?
>>
Still dont care about this irrelevant shit.
>>
The abortion debate has like ever question/problem known to man in it. Like women's reproductive rights, men's reproductive rights, what it means to be human, what it means to be alive, the notion of rights itself, whether there's a god or not, the meaning of murder and pretty much anything you can think of.

I don't know how anyone can be so convinced of either side.
>>
Abortion is a very difficult subject, but choice is the only way to go.

Fetus is a part of the woman's body. The woman can choose what is done with her body. It is an almost biological impossibility that doing an abortion is an easily overcomeable choice for the grills. But no children who are not wanted should be ever born.

It IS that simple.
>>
I'm a man so it isnt relevant to me. I vote yes to give the choice to those who face it.
>>
>>53529364
Abortion is legal for crime and economic reasons, not for moral reasons.
>>
>>53529364

Also, many of you may not know. But MANY eggcells get fertilized when you cum in a pussy. Fetus starts developing only when the cell latches to the uterus wall. So if you cum in pussy, almost every time automatic abortions happen.

But the religious anti-abortionists are ignortant dumbasses, otherwise they would want to ban sex for fun totally.
>>
>>53529782

You're an idiot.
>>
>>53529364
I'd want an abortion if i'd knocked up a 4 by mistake.

perhaps there should be a legal channel to force a women to terminate if the father doesn't want the baby, because mothers who want to be single mothers should not be allowed to be mothers
>>
>>53529364
I agree with you, however I'd like to add the fact that a handfull of people use abortion as an excuse to be even more sexually irresponsible than they were in the first place (hurr dur dont need no condom cuz i can abort tha kid) granted this is incredibly rare it still happens.

Abortion is also a choice if the accidental condom breaks and you know having a kid right now would bring financial ruin.
>>
Nothing wrong with sex within a relationship and my only issue with the whole frivolous sex for the sake of sex thing is that it cheapens the human experience. That abortion is almost becoming another form of contraceptive is probably something society should look into but in truth, humanity is fucked however you cut it.

I can't think of a situation where I'd oppose abortion on any grounds because it's retarded bringing in another mouth to feed that is going to spend its formative years resented and unloved before going on to spawn another generation of feckless drains on society.
>>
>>53529364
>Any other liberals/atheists here who are pro-choice, but only reluctantly so?

I'm pro choice but only if it's applied in a non retarded manner, which most countries other than the USA do.

1st term always.
2nd term only if it threatens the life of the mother or the fetus has severe issues.
Later never. It's already essentially a human in the 2nd term.
>>
>>53530065

>So if you cum in pussy, almost every time automatic abortions happen.

Right, and shooting cum on the floor is an abortion. You can only abort something that is going to happen if not stopped.

This also supposes that every man is actually potent, and not impotent.

Is this what is taught in Europe as biology? Conception is conception, women don't need an abortion everytime a guy cums in them you blooming idiot.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.