[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Chelsea Clinton's biological father actually Webb Hu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: clinton-hubbell.jpg (27 KB, 551x309) Image search: [Google]
clinton-hubbell.jpg
27 KB, 551x309
Is Chelsea Clinton's biological father actually Webb Hubbell and not Bill Clinton? Apparently Bill Clinton is sterile after having the mumps as a kid

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/huge-scandal-chelsea-isnt-bill-clintons-daughter/
>>
Who gives a shit
>>
The media is never going to let this story see the light of day
>>
>>53528865
I don't really care whose kid she is. I'd fuck her.
>>
>>53529115
I'd fuck her mom while she watches.
>>
>>53529146
hillary is gay
>>
What kind of pandering kike clickbait is this?
>>
>>53529146
I'd fuck you while they both watch.
>>
>>53528865
chelsea has bill's horse face, get over it
>>
>>53529115
Disgusting.
>>
>>53528865
hillary always looks so insane
>>
>>53529232
Germans should not be allowed to criticize anybody for anything until you clean up that clusterfuck of a situation you have going on right now.
>>
>>53529010
>This raises serious character questions about Hillary Clinton… If she was elected, this type of sex scandal could open her up to blackmail.
>>
>>53529194
>horse face
>no chin

Fuck outta here
>>
File: fishlips.jpg (67 KB, 673x393) Image search: [Google]
fishlips.jpg
67 KB, 673x393
she doesn't look anything like bill. she has hubbell's weak chin and used to have his fish lips before she had plastic surgery
>>
>>53528865
no, Saul Alinksy
>>
>>53529579
She looks a lot like her mom did at that age. Not as pretty though.
>>
>>53529044
Because it's ridiculous conspiracy tabloid clickb8?
>>
>>53529819
the john edwards affair was broken by the national enquirer (tabloid) first. bruce jenner wanting to be a woman was in the tabloids for years before he officially turned into caitlyn. sometimes ridiculous gossip is actually true
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.