[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is cannibalism the only solution to global hunger?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: gummy.jpg (33 KB, 650x578) Image search: [Google]
gummy.jpg
33 KB, 650x578
Should it be not only legal, but encouraged in Third World Countries?
And n the Eurocrisis context?
>>
>>53524747
soilent green is people
>>
Total birth control is the solution (why the fuck are people still live in areas where it is impossible to live) not eating already skin&bone "people".

Fuck "human rights" and other libtard bullshit, people should NOT make babies in places where there is no food, water, shelter and safety.
>>
human meat is not very healthy

we're full of heavy metals and other carcinogens
>>
>>53524877
Precisely.

We shouldn't be supporting these people and encouraging them to do that shit.
>>
>>53524877
You know what's up, Hungary.
>>
>>53524877
Antinatalism is sort of a fucked up worldview.

I mean who are you to deprive others of the miracle of raising a child? How else is anyone to carry on their name?
The solution is not antinatalism or cannibalism. The solution is the distribution of easy access and effective birth control, especially in third world countries.
>>
>>53525008
How about we just tell third world countries to fuck off and deal with their own problems?

Why are they our responsibility?
>>
Your people are my heroes! Almost the only country who made a stand!
But still... I'd love to see my distopy becoming true :P
>>
>>53524747
>tfw reddit's favorite book supports a return to slavery
>>
File: ishmael-book.jpg (41 KB, 307x475) Image search: [Google]
ishmael-book.jpg
41 KB, 307x475
>>53525115
forgot pic
>>
>>53524877
all problems would solve themselves naturally if we just stopped doing global charity

everyone just focus on their own country, their own place where they live and that way people will naturally move resources to areas where they can be the most efficient

what we are doing right now is just ruining the whole world and causing more and more problems without fixing any of the old ones
>>
File: 1427485159366.jpg (956 KB, 1166x875) Image search: [Google]
1427485159366.jpg
956 KB, 1166x875
>>53525048
Some might make the argument that a reason for a lot of the poverty and corruption in those countries is the policy of interventionism of Western powers, esp. in the age of imperialism.

Others might argue that from a humanitarian perspective those with more resources ought to do their part to help those less fortunate. It's a mark of civilization that we care for those who are worse off than we.
>>
We are not responsible of their misery, so... to each, their own!
>>
>>53524877
>(why the fuck are people still live in areas where it is impossible to live) not eating already skin&bone "people".
no will to live?
people caught in fucking plane crashes eat people because there is no food and they are starving. maybe africans aren't as hungry as we have been told and there are people hoarding the food or something.

either way, if they aren't so hungry that they are eating each other then why should i help?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.