[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FBI plotted terror attacks on the United States
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: fbi.jpg (54 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
fbi.jpg
54 KB, 400x225
...and willingly baited mooslims into carrying them out only to arrest them later.

Just leaving this here.

http://news.yahoo.com/fbi-pushed-muslims-plot-terrorist-attacks-rights-report-160325158.html

http://www.dawn.com/news/1120797
>>
>>53521692

nothing can be put past government

government's primary job is to protect elite privilege
>>
File: freedomintensifies.jpg (37 KB, 438x620) Image search: [Google]
freedomintensifies.jpg
37 KB, 438x620
>>53521692
So this is blatant treason against the American people then?!
>>
>>53522811

putting methanol into ethanol during Prohibition was just warming up
>>
>>53522811
You must be confused friend, muslims are terrorists not American.
>>
>>53527453
muslims arent terrorists !!!! all who lies to claim down the liberty are terrorists !!! open your eyes my friend !!!
>>
>>53521692
wait wait wait whoa whoa.. WHOA
somebody actually still uses yahoo?
>>
>>53527547
So says the German cuck.
>>
Yes Virginia, the FBI recruits, grooms and arms people to arrest them as terrorists.

They frame people to make themselves look good.

Welcome to reality.
>>
>>53521692
>and willingly baited mooslims into carrying them out only to arrest them later.
They do this constantly with skinhead groups. I dont think there's ever been a white supremacist group that been arrested without being set up by the feds.
>>
>>53521692
It happened with the Oregon Christmas bomber.

Muslims are not American. Entrapment of this kind is justified.
>>
>>53521692
nothing wrong with this.

easy way to get muslims behind bars
>>
I was already aware of this, but thanks for informing the sheeple, Yahoo.
>>
>>53528152
Goto get that budget increase bro
>>
File: globalmilitarism160_02.jpg (190 KB, 990x783) Image search: [Google]
globalmilitarism160_02.jpg
190 KB, 990x783
>>53527453
FBI's defintion of terrorism
to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping

gee i wonder if its just a coincidence that the U.S created terrorism
>>
>>53529185
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.