[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are drugs in your drinking water that are fucking with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 4
File: 111.png (20 KB, 1219x324) Image search: [Google]
111.png
20 KB, 1219x324
There are drugs in your drinking water that are fucking with your head and making you weak.

It's the same water you use to make your coffee. It's same water your beer company uses to make their beer.

>"Right away, the male fish started to respond to the estrogen exposure by producing egg yolk proteins and shortly after that they started to develop eggs," she said in an interview from Saint John, N.B. "They were being feminized."

>"The crash in the population was very evident and very dramatic and very rapid and related directly to the estrogen addition."

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/birth-control-pills-have-negative-effect-on-lake-ecosystems-study-1.2051279

>Whatever the cause(s), there are issues with frogs throughout the world. This is cause for alarm, because frogs or amphibians have been adapting well to the environment around for 250 million years, yet within the past 30-40 years, it has become evident that they are struggling to survive. Frogs have deformities that have never been seen until recently: too many legs, not enough legs, male frogs having female characteristics, such as male genitalia that develop to become female-like with the possibility of laying eggs, and reduction of male voice boxes, so the call to mate is no longer understood by the female. Currently about 1 in 5-6 or about 18-20% of frogs appear to be feminized.35

>there is a greater incidence of infertility and girls are entering puberty earlier. The incidence of boys born with defects in their genitalia has also increased.

http://www.yale.edu/ynhti/curriculum/units/2009/5/09.05.07.x.html
>>
My water comes from snowmelt. I assume I have nothing to worry about?
>>
>>44539044
Is this why so many men are turning into trannys?
>>
>he actually drinks city water
>>
>>44539166

men are turning into trannies because females have stopped being traditionally feminine.

males are trying to fill the social need.
>>
>>44539044
Damn, seriously I drink a lot of water, now I feel like shit what should I do?
How do you test if your water is estrogen free? I need to do a Bradford colorimetric assay to test for the presence of estrogen in my tap water.
>>
How do I get clean water then m8
>>
http://raypeat.com/articles/articles/imprinting.shtml

ray peat doesnt like estrogen either
>>
Can I just work out more to cancel out the effect
>>
File: 1428910894456.jpg (39 KB, 849x427) Image search: [Google]
1428910894456.jpg
39 KB, 849x427
>tfw bought filters & drink clean water
>>
>>44539044
I have a well.
>>
Its all by design OP.
And if you try to collect pure rainwater to filter/drink you're breaking "the law" in most states...

Also, GMOs in many foods are also triggering earlier puberty in young girls and boosted estrogen levels in young boys.
>>
File: world_is_your_oyster.jpg (120 KB, 480x745) Image search: [Google]
world_is_your_oyster.jpg
120 KB, 480x745
>>44539044
I know a farmer whose cows drank from the creek on the back of his property for generations - About 25 years ago, they stopped producing milk because of the nasty estrogen getting into the water. (Needless to say, he then closed up shop and sold the lands for millions to realestate developers, which have now leveled it all and put up little boxes on the hillside)

Be sure to get proper H20 (distilled is best), then re-invigorate it with natural minerals from a source you decide - Also be sure to balance out the pH levels

>>44539137
Sediment from air contaminates it, sadly... Unless you're in a nice fresh place.

>>44539166

It is definitely a factor in the pussification of western men.

>picrelated.jpg
>>
>>44539218
not to mention all the xenoestrogens in the plastics, water, and environment
>>
>>44539287
>Also, GMOs in many foods
such as?
>>
>>44539287
GMO soy? cause even the non-gmo varieties have some estrogen in them.
>>
>>44539044
Im in california and my water comes from wishful thinking.
>>
>2015 year of our Lord
>drinking water
>not drinking home-brewed 1.5% beer made with well water from your private land
>shiggy. fuckin. diggy.
>>
>>44539340
You can google it, the most cited cause is hormones in meats.
>>
>>44539409

This^

I have a well for our water needs
>>
>>44539044
Sperm counts around the world have gone down markedly in the past few decades.

It is attributed to birth control pills in the water (which aren't removed by sewage treatment plants) and dissolved plastics that mimic oestrogens. eg. BPA
>>
>>44539044
>Living
>In
>A
>City
>
>>
>>44539539
This worries me a lot. Why isn't anything being done about it?
>>
>>44539539
don't forget the fluoride
>>
>>44539044
>filter
So what type of filtering will help this? Brand?
>>
My 185 OHP disagrees with you
>>
>>44539340
gmo soy. soy isnt really good for you to begin with.

soy is in like 60-80% of processed foods.
>>
>>44539044
Is there any way to stop this
Not only humans are affected but the environment to
We are basically breeding men out of existence

I'm fucking done ..,,,,
See y'all in the afterlife
Hope Christianity is true
'Ere we go!
>>
>>44539044
Do you think this could be causing more breast cancer in women?
>>
>>44539601
I need my sperm count to drop at this point. Cant shake my wife's hand without her getting pregnant. She had 3 periods in 4 years

> inb4 not yours
>>
>>44539200

A lot of bottled water is from city taps. You have to be careful there too. Plus there's the BPA and similar-acting chemicals in the plastic bottles even if the water itself is clean.

These days call for a high level of vigilance
>>
>>44539601

see >>44539590

cities are fucked anyway (ww3 incoming). it's too late now. you can save yourselves, maybe; first step, getting a clean and clear head!

quit drinking this shit
>>
>>44539937
Ah, so it isn't as bad if you live in a village? Maybe that's why rural men seem manlier.
>>
>Research performed by Brunel University located in London, UK and the University of Exeter located in Exeter, Devon, UK has shown much the same results comparing feminized fish to human male fertility problems. Studies relating these areas have been continuing for the past ten years and have shown that the effects in wild fish and humans are caused by the same groups of chemicals.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_effects_of_water_pollution#Case_studies
>>
>>44539681
Just started looking up this shit to start reading articles on it. Several of them have titles saying estrogen in the water isn't from bc pills.

Anyways off to read and learn something hopefully.
>>
>>44540001

Yah, that may have something to do with it.

I'd think being upriver is a key benefit. A small village downstream from a large city is still at risk, eh?
>>
>>44539282
I thought filters didn't work for estrogen or fluoride?
>>
>>44540186

Some of it is from birth control in humans; a lot of it apparently is from other similarly non-natural sources. Whatever the sources, it's still a problem.
>>
How do you guys think hallucinogens would effect this process in humans? Animals, even for the hell of science.

I would give a hypothesis of my own but most hallucinogens effects are so damn radical.
>>
>>44540216
Naww, there are fluoride filters but they are a bit expensive and you have to change them out more frequently than normal filters.

I'm not sure about the estrogens though.
>>
>>44539805
I noticed I became more beta when I moved to a city and stopped drinking well water. Is it reversable?
>>
so where the fuck should i get my water from?
fucking jews poisoning the white race
>>
>>44540316
Distilled water?
>>
>>44540186
Maybe they say that because "muh reproductive rights".
>>
>>44540273
effect what process?
>>
>>44540325
does distilling get rid of fluoride and estrogens?
>>
>>44540354

The feminization and sterilization of men due to contaminants in drinking water.
>>
>>44540389
I'm pretty sure distillation actually increases the concentration of fluoride
>>
>>44540287

>Is it reversable?

Well, tap water is contaminated. The chemicals it contains are chemically active in your body. When you stop drinking contaminated water, you stop poisoning yourself, and you'll get stronger.

>>44540316

spring water is good. I'm thinking glass bottles are superior to plastic. it would be nice to live on a clean mountain stream, but that's not possible for most people
>>
>>44539044

>implying that I don't exclusively drink distilled water

Though I only started doing so in my mid-twenties so the damage is probably already done.
>>
>>44540242
Supposedly it's only 1%

>>44540334
Maybe but it doesn't seem like that. They're saying it's from agriculture and other pharmaceuticals.

I just want to know what I can do to reverse/prevent this shit from effecting me but there isn't any advice being given.
>>
Would boiling my water take care of it? Should I buy a filter? What is the best ph level to benefit my body?
>>
>>44540636

boiling water does not remove these chemicals

filter is a good idea; clean water (spring water) to begin with is better.

>>44540586

>I just want to know what I can do to reverse/prevent this shit from effecting me but there isn't any advice being given.

There is some advice. See above.

I mean, think man. The solution is pretty self-evident. Avoid the bad water, simple as that.

That means drinking good water. how do you get good water? Filters might work, but only partially. Spring (or otherwise uncontaminated (eg. mountain stream)) water is your best bet.
>>
I have been drinking ( aside from what is used by coffe shops) exclusively glass bottled spring water for about a year now.

sure its expensive but when you try anything else you can taste how crap plastic bottled or tap water is.

I use a Vitamin C shower attachment to convert chlorine in the water to chloride and I will boil eggs in that but never drink or cook in it.

oatmeal, beats etc all get bottled water.. I;d go for elaborate filtration if I had a well or my own home with a muni system but innacondo can't do that
>>
Some more decent articles;

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2008-03-10-drugs-tap-water_N.htm

http://www.chec.pitt.edu/Exposure_concentration_of_Xenoestrogen_in_pharmaceutical_and_Municipal_Wastewater__Final8-28-07%5B1%5D.pdf

>we find a strong correlation between female use of oral contraceptives at a population level and both new cases of prostate cancer and mortality from prostate cancer,” said lead author David Margel, a urologist and fellow in uro-oncology.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/health-and-fitness/health/conditions/is-the-pill-behind-rising-prostate-cancer-rates/article4200490/
>>
Well where do I get good water?
>>
>>44540815

>I have been drinking ( aside from what is used by coffe shops) exclusively glass bottled spring water for about a year now.

>oatmeal, beats etc all get bottled water..

Good ideas. This stuff doesn't come out by simply boiling it, folks. If you cook with tap water you're putting yourself at risk.

If you brew coffee or tea, do it with bottled water.

And yah, it's expensive, but what is more important than keeping your mind and body clean and clear?
>>
>>44540636
>What is the best ph level to benefit my body?

Despite what you'll hear from various people, the ph level of the things you eat and drink has little to no effect on your health. Your body is quite attached to the current ph of your blood and various bodily fluids and has a number of effective systems in place to convert any food or drink to a suitable ph. It's possible to throw off your ph with food and drink but it takes a lot of effort, on the level of drinking large amounts of vinegar every day (some apple cider vinegar fags have fucked themselves up doing this) or consuming large amounts of sodium bicarbonate every day (some 'muh alkaline water' fags have fucked themselves up doing this).
>>
>>44540726
I mean in all the articles I'm reading. They're all basically saying "Ya shit's fucked" but wont say what might help or give any optimism besides vague "environment groups are lobbying" *insert jerk off motion*.

I figured getting a filter may help. As for uncontaminated water, I live in a city and can't just uproot myself. Unless there's a way of getting that shit that isn't just tap water with the words "spring" on a label.
>>
An article I read said Seattle's water does not contain any detectable drugs. I should be safe, right? The water comes from the mountain.
>>
>>44540815
Have you sent the water to a lab to ensure it is clean though?
>>
I've always wondered why the prominence of MtF trannies is much more common than FtM.
>>
>>44540961

Yah, I don't see any broad solution to it, but you can significantly improve your own situation.

>I live in a city and can't just uproot myself. Unless there's a way of getting that shit that isn't just tap water with the words "spring" on a label.

If you live in a city you will be able to find genuine spring water.
>>
I saw a bbc documentary about this called assault on the male. It's on YouTube it's pretty good
>>
>>44541055
its bottled at the source stuff..

Mountain Valley from Arkansas USA, Aqua Pena from Italy and Whole Foods Italian Still ( as opposed to sparkling) these are not tap waters.. they're from well established known spring sources..
>>
>>44540968

Seattle seems safe;

>eight cities _ including Boston, Phoenix and Seattle _ were relieved that tests showed no detections.

>"We didn't think we'd find anything because our water comes from a pristine source, but after the AP stories we wanted to make sure and reassure our customers," said Andy Ryan, spokesman for Seattle Public Utilities.

http://hosted.ap.org/specials/interactives/pharmawater_site/sept11a.html
>>
>>44539044

>Currently about 1 in 5-6 or about 18-20% of frogs appear to be feminized

That explains the abundance of trannies these days.
>>
>>44539255
>>44539229

I feel a disproportionate amount of love for you based on the seemingly meaningless words in your posts.
>>
>>44539255
>>44539229

Reverse Osmosis Water Filter
>>
There is no sad frog picture sad enough to post for this
>>
You don't fucking say

fun thing is, when people actually want to do something about it, like Illinois banning the tiny plastic balls being put in soap and shampoos, everyone bitched and bought it somewhere else
>>
Also what about water you clean yourself with? Are there filters that might remove estrogen and other chemicals? I know one anon in hear mentioned a vitamin c shower head.
>>
>>44541192
>assault on the male.
oh god this is terrifying.
>>
>>44541307
>>44540968

Then again, maybe not?

>Eight got marks of fair: Houston; Los Angeles; Philadelphia; Atlanta; Newark, N.J.; San Diego; Seattle and Washington.

>While no city received a failing mark, five were given poor ratings: Albuquerque, N.M.; Boston; Fresno, Calif.; Phoenix and San Francisco.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/nations-drinking-water-at-risk/
>>
>>44541534

>While no city received a failing mark, five were given poor ratings: Albuquerque, N.M.; Boston; Fresno, Calif.; Phoenix and San Francisco.

>Albuquerque, N.M.; Boston; Fresno, Calif.; Phoenix and San Francisco.

>Albuquerque, N.M.
>Boston
>Fresno, Calif.
>Phoenix
>San Francisco

Holy shit it makes so much sense.
>>
>>44539403
kek

>>44539044
Water around me comes from an aquifer, I'm good. Have fun being a tranny from your extra estrogen.
>>
>>44541478

You can get filters for your shower too.

http://www.rainshowermfg.com/
>>
findaspring.com
>>
>>44539282
damn AJ was a fucking chad
>>
>>44541534

Here's the report;

https://www.nrdc.org/water/drinking/uscities/pdf/whatsontap.pdf

Seems to exaggerate the problems. The water itself in Seattle is clean as far as drugs go.
>>
>>44539044
>>44539218

Speaking from experience; If the trend continues and never develops into full female hard-headeness and utter retardation, this could be beneficial to the species, in essence making life more enjoyable and less of a drag. Fuck Fascists.
>>
>>44541507
You should watch it there's some fucked up shit going on. They even show the fucked up dicks of animals from it
>>
>>44541598
Explain
>>
It's not just water.
BPA is used as a liner in all canned foods to prevent the metal from rusting. The BPA can be absorbed into the food while it sits on the shelf.

Bottled water is in plastic bottles, usually, which contain BPA.

Distilled water lacks minerals which are necessary nutrients, and is usually sold in plastic bottles which contain BPA.
>>
>>44541782

All I hear about those cities is how they contain limp wristed men.
>>
Yup it's true, bill gates wants the population closest to 0

Flouoride lowering iq in children:

http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/
>>
>>44541689
I'm about twenty minutes in. What's even scarier is this is from the FUCKING 90s! We're beyond fucked.

My friend was joking the other day he thinks he's infertile cause he should have gotten his girlfriend pregnant ages ago.
>>
>>44539044
What water do the jews drink then??
>>
>>44541896
legit good question.
>>
>>44541874
Yup scientists have know about this for at least 20 years and no one has done anything or even gives a fuck. In a few generations men will be sterile and humanity will cease to exist
>>
>In a preliminary study at the University of Idaho, fathead minnows were plunked in water spiked with a combination of SSRIs and anticonvulsants—a lab version of American tap water. After swimming in the contaminated water for 18 days, the minnows exhibited 324 genetic alterations associated with human neurological disorders, including autism.

>In Britain, where psychoactive drugs are prescribed at a fraction of US levels, a 2004 Environment Agency study cited “low-level, almost continuous discharge” of Prozac through the tap water there. Parliament member Norman Baker stated ominously, “This looks like a case of hidden mass medication upon the unsuspecting public.”

>Because pharmaceutical compounds make their way into the watershed itself, private wells are also affected

http://www.salon.com/2013/03/14/your_tap_water_is_probably_laced_with_anti_depressants_partner/
>>
>>44541604
Pepe selling water filters.

Based frog
>>
>>44542018
I know right I eat Kosher chicken but never thought of the water.
>>
>>44539044
>not filtrating your own water from your urine
tippy top pleb
>>
File: enjoy.jpg (555 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
enjoy.jpg
555 KB, 1920x1200
Where my well water bros at

>tfw government cant put their mind control drugs in my aquifers

feels good man
>>
>>44540495

how are you distilling it?
>>
I use a charcoal / sand water filter system for my entire water supply, then I get my water out of my fridge through another filter.

My beard is a bit patchy.
Am I safe? Can I blame women yet?
>>
>>44542286

see >>44542127

>Because pharmaceutical compounds make their way into the watershed itself, private wells are also affected
>>
>>44542432
my well is over 200ft in the earth unless they actually tested well water and found chemicals these assumptions are pointless

all their studies are on ground level water ways
>>
>>44542127
>lab version of American tap water
If this study wasn't shit, they would have just gone and gotten tap water. "Lab version of" American tap water sounds like fancy-talk for "not actually" American tap water.

Even if what they did was artificially increase additives and contaminants to "simulate" a lifetime's exposure, the effect isn't the same. Take, for instance, saltwater; if you take a saltwater fish and stick it in water that's oversalinated to "simulate" a lifetime's exposure to saltwater, the fish will die within minutes. It's not just a chemical's presence that does harm, but the mixture and ratios.

By the same token, we need oxygen to stay alive, but if you artificially increase oxygen to "simulate" a lifetime's exposure, you'll be able to "produce" some lab experiments showing some pretty negative effects of oxygen on the human body.
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.