[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ did i do gud? You guys remember when that journalist tweeted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 24
File: bmore info graphic.jpg (531 KB, 1650x1275) Image search: [Google]
bmore info graphic.jpg
531 KB, 1650x1275
/pol/ did i do gud?

You guys remember when that journalist tweeted the photo was of some chick stealing a black rioter's bag? Well, the guy who stole her bag apparently did so much more. He also robbed the michael koors store and assaulted a bunch of people. I went hunting the tubes and I kept seem him around. I don't know who he is, but yeah...
>>
>>44411568
Fell bad for Murica, having to deal with these Nigs and not being able to say anything about it
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-04-28-18-15-48.png (200 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-04-28-18-15-48.png
200 KB, 1080x1920
Thank you for the effort - that kike has no right to be spreading misinformation. The fact that hes a journalism student makes it worse; he should have some semblance of ethical reporting
>>
>>44411568
Yup I knew it
>>
Can we start the witch hunt? He did <stomp> my friend.
>>
>>44411568
yeah awsome investigating cadet pol
>>
nice infographic m80
>>
Nice try OP.
What really happened:
>Those white, privileged, cishet womyn were trying to steal that black mans purse in their lustful pursuit of his superior black dick.
>That youth was accosted as he was trying make an honest living as a bar tender (bottle with pouring spot in hand).
>The child was simply in the street to direct a group of church goers into the relative safety of his dining establishment.
>That black baby was just trying to save a group of church going, honor roll students when the ugly face of white racism reared it's ugly head
>Trying to pry from the infants arms his bag that was bought with wages earned at well below minimum wage.

CHECK. YOUR. FUCKING. PRIVILEGE. SHITLORD.
>>
I misspelt kors, but I thought of the hashtag #blackmenneedleaders.

The guy is seen almost everywhere I looked. There is a video of him at the michae kors store with his bag and vodka bottle. I don't know how to boost this signal. Any props wanna astro turf with this?

maybe do soemthing like help start what reddit did in that witch hunt/community search for the boston bomber?
>>
Friendly bump before bedtime.

A nigger in jail is a good nigger.
>>
>>44415031
>signal boost
>astro turf
Hmmm... Sure sounds like Tumblr.
>>
>>44411568
I don't see how this picture proves anything because the layout is so confusing. Please format it better if you want to convince people.
>>
> Article written by GoldBlatt & Soderberg

Truly shocking.
>>
>>44415031
get a good easy to understand info graphic up, put it on twitter, link the tweet and I can help out with some retweets and favs to get the msg out.
>>
>>44411568

>the plaid pink purse just belonged to the black guy, you guys!
>stop being so transphobic
>>
>>44411568
still dont know whats going on in this photo
>>
>>44415342
>>44415833

suggestions?

He is the guy who robbed the kors store (same outfit, same bag, and he had that bottle of vodka), and he is involved in some media spin that suggest the lady was robbing his bag.

>>44415529
I want the narrative to be like this guy did all this and he stomped my friend..
>>
>>44416058
Your pic provided will not get any attention at all. Make it clear what is going on, skip long text and what you're looking for. getting it out on social media is the simple task, the hard one is get a AAA info graphic with no /pol/ tier shitposting up that can go viral (with some support, where I can help)
>>
You're about 8 hours late but good effort

http://np.reddit.com/r/baltimore/comments/345iie/redhead_from_the_videos_here_to_clear_something_up/
>>
>>44411568
It's a bit too cluttered. It pulls your eye in too many directions. Make it more concise and you'll have a winner.
>>
File: bmore info graphic2.jpg (603 KB, 1844x1405) Image search: [Google]
bmore info graphic2.jpg
603 KB, 1844x1405
>>44416838
>http://np.reddit.com/r/baltimore/comments/345iie/redhead_from_the_videos_here_to_clear_something_up/

Not about the red head, I want to make it about the guy in grey. There is no mention of him robbing the kors store in that thread
>>
>>44416895
Ok sorry I'm too stupid and lazy to read your entire OP.
>>
>>44416895
Once again my laziness betrays me

If you read further in to the reddit thread, you'll see that the people from that bmore newspaper issued a (shitty) retraction and edited their tweets. Check it out.
>>
>>44411568
>>44411568
Are people seriously this retarded that they think that woman is trying to steal some random niggers purse?
don't answer, i already know they are.
>>
>>44417125
The reporters are trying to frame that it was the case. The reporter who wrote an article about how drunken fans started the protest violence lied throguh his teeth to maintain that narrative. in the infographic i posted, you can see the reported and the lady holding the stool. he used the photo of the lady holding the stool as proof that she was going to throw the stool. The real person that started the protest (my counter-narrative) was the guy in gray. He threw a garbage can, stole a lady's purpose, stole some vodka and robbed the kors store.
>>
>>44417400
http://imgur.com/gallery/QVh32
>>
File: bmore info graphic3.jpg (610 KB, 1844x1405) Image search: [Google]
bmore info graphic3.jpg
610 KB, 1844x1405
>>44417499
>http://imgur.com/gallery/QVh32
Yep the guy is a violent monster. I want to make my poster about the guy and have maybe the internets witch-hunt him because he is so visible.

I mean, like, with the photos I posted and subsequently with more video evidence, he can be arrested for many crimes (assault, robbery of more than 5k, robbing the lady, open bottle).
>>
>>44417696
looks good, now bring it to twitter or imgur
>>
File: bmore info graphic4.jpg (614 KB, 1844x1405) Image search: [Google]
bmore info graphic4.jpg
614 KB, 1844x1405
>>44418609
I changed up the hashtags to have #whoismrgraygoose
>>
File: 000.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
000.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
the guy who wrote the article
>>
>>44419113
yep, the photos at the bottom left are of him and you can see him wearing a backpack. Let's focus more instead on the black guy in gray.
>>
File: bmore info graphic5.jpg (608 KB, 1844x1405) Image search: [Google]
bmore info graphic5.jpg
608 KB, 1844x1405
last revision, I am calling him mr gray goose.
>>
>GoldBlatt
>Soderberg

ALWAYS RIGHT
L
W
A
Y
S

R
I
G
H
T
>>
>>44419409
gonna get it out with one of my accounts on twitter and add some signals.
>>
>>44419658
tweet gonna be:
#whoismrgraygoose ? Help us identify this thug and serve justice. #BaltimoreRiots related to imgur.com/gallery/QVh32
>>
media actually going out of their way and lying to defend a criminal
what happened to you america
>>
>>44419409
Call him Easter Gay Goose. Only if you're cool tho
>>
>>44419751
use the infographic, it shows him robbing he kors store. robbing he kors store = prosecution = desire to know = media might cover it.

#whoismrgraygoose help identify the man who robbed the michael kors store.

MAYBE michael kors fans will like retweet it.
http://i.imgur.com/yTaZoS7.jpg
>>
>>44419533

Glad i'm not the only one who caught onto that.
>>
>caitlin goldblatt
>brandon soderberg

You just can't make this stuff up.
>>
>>44419984
>#BaltimoreRiots #whoismrgraygoose help identify the man who robbed the #michaelkors store.
with the info graphic going out.
>>
File: image.jpg (205 KB, 1238x652) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205 KB, 1238x652
You're doing God's work son
>>
>>44411568
he has a liquir bottle he clearly stole from a bar in his hand
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 160x210) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 160x210
>>44419751
>>44411568
>>44414238
>>44415306
>>44415529
>>44418609
>>44419984
>>44419984
Yes, I like where all of this is going.

OP is a God amongst men.

Tonight /pol/ is putting niggers in jail!
>>
>>44420448
>Easter Gay Goose.
It's a new narrative, that's what we gotta get going.
>>
>>44419984
>>44420448
tweet is out, get some favs an retweets on it
https://twitter.com/SabiDoit/status/593215208832823297
>>
>>44411568

god women are retarded

can't wait for china and russia to curbstomp your shithole with surprise SA nuclear bases and then we can go back to enslaving them.
>>
>>44420585
Fuck off mexico.
>>
>>44411568

i got @ChuckCJohnson to retweet this story.. ill tweet him the improved graphic
>>
File: 1288398514890.png (132 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1288398514890.png
132 KB, 300x300
>>44411568
You know, your version makes a lot more sense.
>>
Jesus Christ
This is downright spooky how far they go to push their agenda
http://imgur.com/gallery/QVh32
>The Corruption of City Paper (Baltimore)
>>
>>44420982
http://imgur.com/yTaZoS7

spread this, change the narrative to getting his nigger caught. make the riots about him, and his kind. win the battle, lets make it about how it is about unruly people taking an opportunity to engage in criminality and victimizing innocent people. #alllivesmatter (do not retweet with this hash tag).

people love this shit. they love witch hunts. they love finding the bad guy, and he is a bad guy. they live internet activism.
>>
>>44420982
oh boys, this tweet is going viral
>>
try get the feminazis on board here, this black dude is oppressing this strong feminist
>>
>>44421270
It works great because one aspect of it is SJW lying media, (which feeds to the ears that are sympathetic to us such as GGers and MRAs and those who experienced SJW tactics). The second aspect which a lot of people hate is being a victim and my approach of focusing on finding mr. gray goose makes people react against the criminality of the event. if it works, the event will be remember as a protest with huge criminal elements and crime.
>>
>>44415717

Video footage shows them fighting over the small black purse that the woman was carrying.
>>
the lying media doesn't play well with MSM fucks who aren't experiencing their lies or care. BUT victimization and help finding a criminal. Everyone is affected by that and cares. That's my theory at least.
>>
>>44421468
I'll link to it later on the imgur page. Wanna make this feel organic.
>>
>>44421427
It's more like I use my spam accounts to force it. (;
>>
>>44421528
I am posting this on comments sections in a bunch of places. Hope to get it up there on imgur and maybe post it on some Reddit subs (KiA)

the tone, i hope, is not touching too strongly on media conspiracy and I mention a 'crime' the stomping vaguely. I want an internet witchhunt and this sort of witch hunt will probably be taken up by the police because he did rob the kors store and I am sure they want to prosecute.
>>
I AM SICK OF YOUR BULLSHIT OP, YOU KNOW AS WELL AS I DO THAT THE WOMAN STOLE THIS POOR MANS BAG
>>
>>44421731
>>44421731
does anyone like #blackmenneedfathers where the fathers are crossed out and replaced with leaders? do you think that blacks who are disgusted by that behaviour will find sympathy in that? I am trying to tap the class consciousnesses, yo. my theory is middle class black people will be disgusted by the mindless victimization conducted by mr. gray because his desire to rob and steal and hurt people threaten middle class accumulation. As long as nothing is overtly racist, the poster will pass their smell test. I dunno.
>>
>>44418900
>>44419409

You didn't include the part where he jacks the kids cell phone. The kid tries to chase after him, then gets stomped by 5 random niggers on the street.

There is video out there. I thought it was by far the wort part of all this,
>>
>>44421681
we're at 52 retweets and some 6 favos lol
GG
>>
>>44422006
the imgur image has 350 views. This is happening. We just gotta play it down the middle. This needs to outrage everyone. Middle class blacks thinks folks like him is the problem, they call them niggers too. This is how ID politics can be played: we make everyone identify around the criminality of what happened, so when the next black person dies because of a cop, people wont protest because they would be worried about criminality and shit will become boring old news like it always been.
>>
The woman who was attacked posted to redfit. Don't have link because cooking dinner.
>>
>>44422166
This is known. We gotta move the focus from white to black and create disgust and outrage around this guy who did a lot of criminal activity.
>>
>>44422159
well I guess it's mission accomplished.
>>
>>44423194
Not yet, I gotta play this right. Signal boost this on imgur then cross post on reddit. There are a few narratives tangled up on this: the ethics in journalism, the problem with black youth, and the victimization of bystanders.

I don't know how I can go to GG realm about it without it being tainted too much
>>
>>44423372
Take it to Todd Kincannon.

Also: Can you connect City Paper directly to the Nation of Islam?

If the Nation of Islam (who was thanked by the Mayor who would go on to say that the riot was allowed to be destructive and expected to be) is allied with City Paper, you might have yourself a genuine happening.
>>
>>44423827
The connection doesn't help enforce the perception of criminality. I am hoping if we can create a thing around who is mr. gray goose, and get an internet witch hunt (the police will act on it, because he robbed the kors store and they would want to prosecute), we can associate a huge cultural memory about opportunistic criminality around these protests where hopefully the next time a black dies in police custody, more and more people will not participate and only like the those who want to do criminal activities will and the narrative will shift, or maybe people will just stop participating and people will forget about it.
>>
>>44419113
looks soo jewy
>>
>>44423827
come one /pol/ we need you, get accounts at
addmefast.com
and fire tweets, fb likes and what ever at:
https://twitter.com/SabiDoit/status/593215208832823297
or
>>
here's a full deconstruction

http://iotwreport.com/?p=283817
>>
>>44424281
I will post this on the other pol and b of the fuller channing place.

>>44424335
>http://iotwreport.com/?p=283817
Clearly MSM fucks will read racist associated news. This is why we need to focus on the acts of criminality and cause a witch hunt, the media will cover it because its legit and will associate criminality to the rioters which will delegitimize the protest because people will be reluctant to participate due to the criminal element which could victimize them. Quoting stormfront ain't gonna give us wins.
>>
Those two two jews goldblatt and soderberg need to be exposed for the dirty jew zionist they are
Hopefully we find out the dindu's name
>>
>>44424281
imgur hits 600+ views within an hour.
>>
>>44423989
The connection establishes that City Paper was "handling" ground zero of the riot and making sure it went according to script. Which is why they rushed to help the woman lose her purse to the nice black man who they were allied with, unofficially of course.

You cannot control social media narratives because you are battling multi-million dollar campaigns who use vote-bots and all manner of subterfuge to fuck, bury and make you irrelevant.

Demanding to hold this black man responsible is reprehensible in the eyes of these Marxist types. They are just as lousy of human beings but deeply cowardly and only concerned with their social media services.

IE the only reason ANY of them speak on these topics is for personal stimulation, by way of likes and comments in their feeds. They love their mentions, their upvotes, etc. They will say whatever they think will get them the best reaction as that is their only goal, and yet they are generally unaware of this dangerous dependency.

Kincannon is a right wing Twitter god and political figure and he will absolutely put this on blast if you finish polishing and hone your message.
>>
File: E1L9.png (26 KB, 633x623) Image search: [Google]
E1L9.png
26 KB, 633x623
>>44424525
>Quoting stormfront ain't gonna give us wins.
what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>44411568
Fuck yea OP expose the liberal agenda!!!!! Naw seriously good job post this on Reddit, Facebook(if you want), youtube, etc.
>>
>>44424566
Not everyone is a natsoc. They are being exposed and that message is part of the poster too, but it needs to be kept separate but equal. the poster needs to tap into the consciousness of a wider class, one that doesn't want to be victimized or powerless towards it, one that can be wipped up into a mob. an internet witch hunt.

>>44424613
info wars, too hard to understand for people outside of /pol/. They just need to focus on the black criminals and weaken the message of peaceful protests. We need them to identify with the victim of the crime (which the poster does) and give them an opportunity to do something (which the poster does by calling for a witch hunt).

please stay to this strategy.

>>44424741
internet hate mobbing this black guy so people outside of /pol/ can like find out who he is and create a secondary cultural memory about finding the guy who started the riots.
>>
>>44424840
I can't post it on reddit because my good accounts are associated with GG and I need it to escape the pol/GG circuits. So i am posting this on comment sections and linking it to imgur, promoting the message of finding mr. graygoose with the hopes it gets enough view counts to get on top of imgur and people will xpost it on reddit or something. I tried to message the poster in a way that black middle class can also find disgust by mr. gray goose and the name maybe will confuse search engines. i dunno.
>>
>>44424741

Oh god I remember that video link please
>>
>>44425185

Never mind I found it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb3UobSZl34
>>
>>44411568
OP, you need fucking lessons in clarity you ADHD twat.
>state your premise (journalist soderjew pushing a false narrative)
>show your proof
>state what you intend to accomplish
>lay it out in a LINEAR fashion you fucking mongoloid, not this circlejerk of no beginnings and no endings

Your problem here is also that you have two different goals. One is to point out that it's a false narrative pushed by some SJW clown. The other is to get this nigger caught. Both have info unrelated to the other agenda and do nothing but confuse your point.
>>
File: 1428848742216.jpg (11 KB, 310x305) Image search: [Google]
1428848742216.jpg
11 KB, 310x305
Sammy sig heil reporting for twitter shitposting duty.

what are your orders, OP?
>>
>>44425844
WRONG.

If we get people to focus on the nigger, we can speak to two groups of people with one voice because this nigger is the one the lies are about, and this nigger is the one who victimized people. If you start a witch hunt around this guy, and it becomes the fact of the riots,

>>44425870
post it in places where you aren't and wont be associated with pol or conspiracy theories and people will find outrage around this black guy victimizing people and it will further the narrative of these criminals being opportunistic and hopefully get people to witch hunt him.

>>44425844
also the goal is: to create an impression that would turn people off from participating in the next protest or anticipate the next protest as an opportunity to engage in criminal activities and thus not legitimate instead of 'sincere expression and resistance against police brutality'. It could shift the convo within the mainstream mind.
>>
>>44418900
>http://np.reddit.com/r/baltimore/comments/345iie/redhead_from_the_videos_here_to_clear_something_up/
#maningreygoose
>>
oh next chimpout
>>
>>44428243

It's happening again?
>>
File: op delivers!.jpg (34 KB, 284x423) Image search: [Google]
op delivers!.jpg
34 KB, 284x423
>>44411568

OP delivars!

>there's another of the nigger i a red hoodie stabbing the fire hose, then he's shown chatting with some nogs from the nation of islam (red bow ties)

>i thought i'd saved the picture, but can't find it now
>>
>>44419409

OP from what i could see from the videos, she was part of the protest group
>supporting them.
>then they began destroying things
>she was trying to intervene to have them stop
>even after she had her purse stolen
>>
>>44420585
China and russia wont have to invade mexico, just wait it out a few more months, everyone will be in the USA.
>>
>>44428968
No, she was just a lady at the bar. I saw videos of when they started to throw trash and people at the bar were getting stomped.
>>
>upset woman trying to take woman's handbag from nigger

Well guys, I think it's pretty obvious what's happening here...
THAT WHITE OPPRESSORESS IS ROBBING THAT POOR BLACK MAN
We have to stop her before he gets hurt! ;_;
>>
Bumping for Justice
>>
>>44429266

she was there at the bar, but i swear i saw video of her walking along with them before the shit hit the fan.
>>
>>44411568
I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the many great contributions of the Black Community to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature makes them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real estate values are
fueled by the influx of African-Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nurturing of these communities, an example of all they have achieved through their enthusiasm for self-improvement, hard work and a self-reliant nature. Without their industrious and creative
drive, we would be poorer as a nation.
>>
>>44411568

GET IN HERE FGTS THIS GUYS STREAM IS WITH THE PROTEST

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/samwiseoccupies
>>
File: dumb redhead.jpg (234 KB, 1325x991) Image search: [Google]
dumb redhead.jpg
234 KB, 1325x991
>>44429266

CHECK IT OUT!!!

world star hip hop dot com

/videos/video.php?v=wshhmoLWscEOxem24Jyz

change to the dot to .

>at 0:22 she's walking WITH them and then the shit starts in front of the bar

>she's with them and then grey goose turns on her!!
>>
>goldblatt
>soderberg
>mfw
>>
>>44430780
Chimpouts remind me of the book 'the island of dr moreau'
>>
>>44430780
haha holy shit

not only did she get accused of stealing the mans bag after her purse was stolen, she was also called a drunk sports fan whilst she was in fact one of the protestors

this shit can't be made up
>>
>>44431264
tell the world of mr. gray goose. In the world star hiphop video, he was the guy who rob her of her bag

>>44419409
>see this.
>>
1000 hits in 3 hours. I don't think people are sharing it.
>>
File: 134646457567.jpg (81 KB, 259x383) Image search: [Google]
134646457567.jpg
81 KB, 259x383
>>44411568
>white americans defending niggers even when their own women get robbed

what happened to white american males
>>
>>44431264
>>44431368
>>44431264

the narrative is sooo fucking good!

soderburg - fact checker LOL

from the comments on city paper 13 min ago!
http://www.citypaper.com/blogs/the-news-hole/bcpnews-a-dumb-distraction-20150428,0,3455147.story

anon you did real good
>and you too judith!!
>>
>>44432582
They bought the spin. Help white males wake up by tapping into their whiteknight mentality and suggest they can help identify this looter.

he is called mr. graygoose
>>
File: judith i love you.png (132 KB, 1541x979) Image search: [Google]
judith i love you.png
132 KB, 1541x979
>>44432660

forgot the screen grab
>>
does nobody else notice the top of the vodka bottle?

he stole it from a bar
>>
>>44432705
aww she is a queer theorist.

I think the way to win is to move (at least as pol outside of pol) away from anti-SJW rhetoric. people don't care but they care about the right thing to do. If we make it seem like protesting with blacks is an excuse for criminality, hopefully white cucks wont and police brutality will increase because (hopefully) more criminality will be associated to it.

we need to false flag as liberals instead of coming from bastions of 'right' that they so easily and happily and mockily resist.
>>
>>44432931

well she is posting your imgur link so she can't be all that bad ...
>>
>>44432872
>http://imgur.com/yTaZoS7

I made the area surrounding mr. graygoose black and white so you can focus on what he is carrying and i included the large version of it so you can see the vodka bottle and his hands.
>>
File: based judith.png (228 KB, 1489x1014) Image search: [Google]
based judith.png
228 KB, 1489x1014
>>44432931
>>44433061

based judith has even picked up your name for him
>mr. greygoose

thank you for helping out judith!!
>>
File: do it faggot.jpg (14 KB, 300x238) Image search: [Google]
do it faggot.jpg
14 KB, 300x238
Serve some justice /pol/ style

http://www.baltimorepolice.org/form/contact-media-relations

>do it faggots
>>
>>44433426
I have an idea, how about that I try to conceptualize this as the power of patriarchy which renders women violence invisible?

I would have to start it off with something like:
>i really hate when oppress groups commit acts of violences against other who are suffering from systematic oppression, you would imagine they would have more sympathy or empathy. Anyway, I find it weird how everyone is focusing on the news paper who misreported the story around the woman victimized here instead of the man who victimized her.
>>
>>44434901
we need a new thread with a catchier post, maybe op to catch a graygoose or something :(

I fucked up because I posted the link on a dead-end link version/copy of the drunk baseball fans story.
>>
>Good day,
>As a former ... I support your efforts to keep your city a safe place to live and work. A recent online discussion has brought to my attention particularly heinous criminal activity in the recent riots.
>An individual labeled 'Mr Grey Goose' was spotted in several video clips 1) looting a Michael Kors store, 2) carrying a liquor bottle obvious looted from a bar, and 3) trying to steal a woman's purse. To make matters worse the woman was being supportive of the protestors.
>I realize your fine police force has their hands full at the moment. Perhaps when the time is right can you see to it this individual gets the justice he so richly deserves?
>This is a link that shows the individual in question and crimes in process. http://imgur.com/yTaZoS7
>Thank you very much for standing tall in the face of adversity. America is proud of you and we support you.

anon

>>44435227
agreed, will follow
>>
>>44435050

i don't think you need to:
>keep it clear and concise
>bad guy doing bad things
>here's the evidence
>>
>>44435796
I want to do conscious raising about how this wasn't about police brutality and the riot was more about people engaging in criminal behaviour for the sake of looting and getting drunk.

the hope is that if people can identify with the victimizing aspect of mr. graygoose and find outrage against that, and take upon the charge of the witch hunt, they might be reluctant or skeptical about the next protest that involves urban colored youth and their safety. less people involved in protests because they are afraid for their own safety against fellow protesters or being associated to acts of criminality, the less more main-streamed folks will attend and less attention.

my theory, dunno if it will work.

as why to shift it into feministy-language: so it can circulate among their circles without the bitch-shield that makes them resistive to anything outside of their echochambers.
>>
>>44435679
what's the nomenclature? #opmrgraygoose or op #mrgraygoose? Where does the hash tag go? I don't remember, does it follow the convention that it corresponds to the IRC channel?
>>
I'm starting to hate jews and their filthy tactics more, trying to make the victims look like the offenders.
>>
Hay guyz lets be anymouse with our gay fox masks and launch twitter hashtag OpStopWhiteGirlThuggin to save black men from being mugged like this.
>>
>>44436595
fuck the masks. thats homosex cancerous shit. we should just false flag this shit, cause a witch hunt, have the narrative that centers around the criminality of the protest so people are left with the impression that it was just an opportunity to engage in criminal activity that exploited the death of freddie grey. if we can do this, hopefully people (white, middle class blacks) will stop participating and the chimppening, you know...
>>
>>44436881
....what is a joke
>>
1800 views from citypages, and some from somethingawful. imgur now lets me publish it on imgur, and I tagged it under baltimore. reddit is dead, i only posted it in the KiA sub-reddit. Twitter is dead too.
>>
pump critical mass is reaching but not through reddit, twitter, or facebook. where the fuck is /pol/ on this??
>>
File: 1430259152745.png (1 MB, 796x609) Image search: [Google]
1430259152745.png
1 MB, 796x609
>>44411568
This is how he spends his time waiting for the next series?
>>
>>44439675
+1

it's getting a bit of views (2.4k, and growing fast but I don't know how to get traction on twitter or anywhere else). All the views are coming from the comments sections (which is good) but nobody is sharing it. how do i get some twitter virality?
>>
File: CK slow clap.gif (787 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
CK slow clap.gif
787 KB, 480x360
ITT: /pol/ does something useful
>>
>>44439898
/pol/ isn't helping much. all the traffic comes from the comment sections and other people picked it up there. There is a theory behind why I made this, it's to shift perceptions and hopefully encourage people to find this guy because they don't have to be helpless victims.

One of the commenters on a news page wrote this comment about this image when they shared it:

>For this person (http://imgur.com/yTaZoS7 ), it was never about black lives or police brutality. The man was there at onset of the riot and CityPaper reporters saw it all. They witnessed him robbing the lady of her purse, claiming she was robbing him before the man proceeded to loot a michael kor's store. For this man, black lives, along with other lives, doesn't matter and a momentous occasion that could have been used to express outrage against the police and respect for Freddie Gray and the community, when the whole world was paying attention, became an opportunity to loot and get drunk.

>It is irresponsible for citypaper to spin this to blame the bar goers, this sort of inaccurate reporting will only serve for further animosity.
>>
>>44411777

Actually the blacks could be managed, but that jewish guy and his absolutly twisted, bald faced, warpy lying...

My god, it's just *SICK*

How the fuck can they do that?... It's just weird, it's like there is a screw loose upstairs or something.

How can you deal with this sort of fuckery?
>>
File: IMG_20150429_013351.jpg (50 KB, 1023x341) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150429_013351.jpg
50 KB, 1023x341
Look at this jew journalist that nose
>>
File: jFIos9Y.png (981 KB, 1283x720) Image search: [Google]
jFIos9Y.png
981 KB, 1283x720
>>
bumping for curiosity
>>44440000
>>
>>44432582
Soderburg is a jew not white
>>
>>44440230
Ow
>>
>>44440281
Also, these people remind me of all the tabloid "journos" who grouped up that started during Occupy WallStreet. You know, the "Full Communism" types.
Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.