[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nigger Translation Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 19
File: nigger speak.png (124 KB, 1024x558) Image search: [Google]
nigger speak.png
124 KB, 1024x558
Ok, /pol/, I've found this on a dindu's Facebook just now and usually I can piece together most of what a nigger is saying by using context clues. But this... I haven't a clue. Can anybody translate what the fuck this means? Any niggers out there know what he's trying to say?

>I can't believe my ears...listening to da radio like wtf happen to hip hop....I mean muhfuckas make anything and get some air time....if I was a dj none of dat bullshit will be in da rotation....idgaf if u requested it....some of these hoes can't even floss correctly let alone ice water whip it...but they trap queens?....these Niggas is jus pitiful....all I can do I smh....too many good artists gettin overlooked for these wack ass rappers...

Now, before you ask why I was on this nigger's Facebook page, you should know that about twice a week or so I go lurking on Facebook to find dindus who use retarded made-up names like this guy did. And I report their profile to Facebook for breaking the site-wide rule of "This profile is using a fake name." I've been doing this since about November 2014. All in all I would say I've reported 60+ niggers to Facebook for using stupid fucking names like this faggot did. It's quite fun. I get a notification back from Facebook saying they are addressing the complaint and their accounts get locked out until they can verify their identity. If Facebook believes you are using a false identity, they now request that you take a picture of your driver's license to verify your identity and restore your account (I know this because some of my troll accounts were locked out before). Obviously the vast majority of niggers aren't going to do this because they're niggers and probably guilty of some crimes, so I'd imagine a lot of the niggers' accounts I've reported never get restored. That's just something fun I do. I reported this guy, "Bally Swisherillo," as well.
>>
>>43914305
"These kids and their music. Back in my day, it was much better."
>>
>>43914337
OK I was able to gather that much, but what is this "can't even floss correctly" and "ice water whip it" and "trap queen" shit?
>>
>>43914383
"Display jewelry"

"Make crack cocaine"

"Alpha Female"
>>
>>43914383
First term floss is similar to swagger. Ice water whip it is literally the stirring motion you make when cooking crack cocaine. The trap is a house maintained specifically for the distribution of drugs.
>>
File: ambitious nigger.png (254 KB, 1026x908) Image search: [Google]
ambitious nigger.png
254 KB, 1026x908
>moar from Bally Swisherillo's profile

>>43914529
>>43914553
What does any of that have to do with music?
>>
>>43914305
>smh

EVERY TIME. is that required for every nog Facebook post?
>>
>>43914766
I swear to god it must be... I know what you mean anon
>>
>>43914715
>this tax shit is extortion at its finest
Then stop voting blue you retarded nog
>>
>>43914715
>this tax shit is extortion at its finest
Thomas Sowell slumming with his relatives, everybody.
>>
>>43914715
It has nothing whatsoever to do with music.

It's all related to hip hop.
>>
>>43914305
>I can't believe my ears, when listening to the radio. What in the world has happened to Hip-Hop? It seems people can make just about anything and they will get played by the radio stations.

>If I were a DJ, none of this lesser quality music would be approved for playback. I do not care that listeners may request it.

>Some of these women can't properly present themselves appealingly, nor can they even perform the necessary stirring techniques to prepare freebase cocaine. Yet I am to believe that these same individuals are some kind of well-versed drug peddlers?

>These people are simply pitiable; all I can do I shake my head. Too many good artists are being overlooked for these untalented rappers.
>>
File: butthurt rage.png (125 KB, 1026x562) Image search: [Google]
butthurt rage.png
125 KB, 1026x562
best one so far...
>>
>>43915168
Airplane flashback: "Yes, I speak jive."
>>
>>43915174
Interesting, comparing a prison to a plantation. I wonder, which would they choose, if they had a choice?
>>
moar
>>
>>43915256
forgot to expand it...

looks like maybe his mother tried speaking some sense to him but he was like "nah mang fug dat shit ma u aint shit bruh," or something like that
>>
File: jack_lol.gif (1 MB, 267x219) Image search: [Google]
jack_lol.gif
1 MB, 267x219
>>43915168
>>Some of these women can't properly present themselves appealingly, nor can they even perform the necessary stirring techniques to prepare freebase cocaine. Yet I am to believe that these same individuals are some kind of well-versed drug peddlers?
>>
File: icant[1].png (391 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
icant[1].png
391 KB, 800x400
>>43915256
I literally have no idea what is going on in there.

I need someone from the UN to translate for me.

BTW keep on reporting those niggers. You are doing Gods work!
>>
File: 1429195225636.jpg (50 KB, 464x444) Image search: [Google]
1429195225636.jpg
50 KB, 464x444
>>43915168
>>
>>43915481
I report at least 3 niggers per week to Facebook for using these dumb fucking names. I really do enjoy it so much. I gauge how successful a report is by how many friends a nigger has on Facebook. The guy in this post has 3,000-something friends. Imagine having to go back and try to replace 3,000 friends once your account gets locked out.
>>
File: chatroulette.jpg (52 KB, 392x589) Image search: [Google]
chatroulette.jpg
52 KB, 392x589
>>43915711
that is awesome!
>>
File: oh my god the stupidity.png (109 KB, 1028x496) Image search: [Google]
oh my god the stupidity.png
109 KB, 1028x496
>>43915711
This post just... wow. The stupidity.
>>
File: you gotta be fucking kidding me.png (70 KB, 1030x348) Image search: [Google]
you gotta be fucking kidding me.png
70 KB, 1030x348
Correction. This is the best one by far. Ultimate kek
>>
>>43915711
Huh, the nigger actually made a decent metaphor for men and women, albeit in his incoherent nigger babble.
>>
>>43915168 Can you translate this one as well?
>>
>>43914715
>What does any of that have to do with music?
Gucci Mane made it have anything to do with music.

WHEN I WAS WATER WHIPPIN
WHEN I WAS WATER WHIPPIN

BURR
BURR
BURR
BURR
>>
File: actual, literal facepalm.png (487 KB, 1026x1618) Image search: [Google]
actual, literal facepalm.png
487 KB, 1026x1618
Cringeworthy
>>
File: i'm a felon but i dindu nuffin.png (491 KB, 1028x1522) Image search: [Google]
i'm a felon but i dindu nuffin.png
491 KB, 1028x1522
"I'm a felon. Why can I not get a job?"
>>
>>43915977
Lol that white coalburner.
>>
>>43916487
rofl I didn't even notice that... just chimes in at the end with one word, "Truth." kek
>>
>>43915977
I got this one.

This is a message to all of the unskilled mothers out there. You need to to get it together. It's your fault that your families don't stay together. A man can't be a good father when you're placing undue pressure on him. You have to understand that the American negro is not suited for fatherhood. He can, however, learn the necessary skills over time. A woman can even help guide this evolution, but it will not work if you engage in sexual affairs behind your spouse's back. I disagree with the notion of step-fathers raising children as a consequence of these missteps, although you seem to approve of it. You should let your children have a relationship with their father. Your family situations are not as ideal as a traditional nuclear family. You will struggle to raise a productive member of society without two natural-born parents, and feel the backlash later in the child's life.
>>
>>43915977
>Attention, to all of the foolish mothers out there: You ladies need to clean up your acts. The antics of you and those of your ilk are responsible for things being so dismal these days.

>How can you reasonably expect a man to be a good father--or to engage in any form of paternal undertaking--when you unrelentingly taint your interactions with malice and deception?

>While it's true that there are some males who are ill-prepared for the duties of fatherhood, that does not mean that they will never be able to rise to the occasion. It's well-known that a woman's guiding hand is required for a boy to come of age as a man; however, this truth is betrayed by the fact that you strumpets are so conniving and disloyal!

>There are men abound, misled and unwittingly caring for another man's offspring at their own peril, yet the mothers are content with such treachery!

>You harlots need to allow these children to evaluate the character of their fathers for themselves, instead of remaining wholly ignorant of the matter.

>In the end, when your perfidiousness is exposed, you shall be the one to suffer; as it always comes to pass.

>So I hope you enjoy attempting to elucidate to your twenty-one year-old child as to the reason their father wasn't present in the days of their youth.
>>
>>43914715
He sounds quite literate for being a nig
>>
>>43916309
At least he's looking for work instead of nigging it up everywhere
What's your excuse, anon?
>>
>>43915977

>Indeed!!!

why did I laugh so hard at this
>>
>>43916765
I'm self-employed. And no I don't mean I sell freebase cocaine or paint houses or that I'm a professional online poker player.

>>43916684
>>43916700
topkeks. Dying over here
>>
>>43916090
>advocating for use, not abuse, of welfare

This is what happens when a respectable black man grows up with niggers.
>>
>>43916684
>>43916700

I think this is worthy of a translation as well >>43916090
>>
>>43914715
thinks payroll taxes are extortion...

I like this guy
>>
>>43916090
they talk some sense but they talk like retards
why
>>
I dream that one day these people will be sick of da white man and just decide to create their own state/city or some bullshit saying they can create a better society than evul white men and that it could monitored.
>>
>>43917034
It's part of what holds them back in society; their illiteracy and poor speaking skills.
>>
>>43917198
Would pay to watch that television show.
>>
jesus, you have way too much fucking time on your hands. this guy seems pretty funny to me.
>>
File: 1428748557701.jpg (26 KB, 457x480) Image search: [Google]
1428748557701.jpg
26 KB, 457x480
>>43915168
>>
>>43916090
>>43916957
Addressing all women who think they're too good for any degree of social assistance, I bid thee farewell and good luck. What is it exactly that distinguishes you from my mother, as if she doesn't already eclipse you in any area by orders of magnitude. Can you name even one thing? If you're a single, childless woman you had best actually have some distinguishing characteristics or accomplishments to make yourself more desirable, instead of merely posting inane commentary on the internet (specifically Facebook) as if you've done something worthwhile. To you, I say you should cease such activities immediately. However, to the ones who are honest, sincere, and are actually doing something worthwhile with your time, there's no need to explain what we already understand, just carry on as you are!!
>>
>>43917200
they reinforce it too...I think I understand what motivates it, it becomes part of their identity that they talk like that with one another, it's like a meme, an identifier. But it does hold them back as you say
>>
>>43917198
Let them have Mississippi and Louisiana. Put all the nogs in America there, call it Bixnoodmuhdikwe. Then refuse them entrance to the US when they inevitably fall.

>>43917034
Speaking eloquently is a tool by the evil white man to keep real niggas down, fam.
>>
>>43916090
>To you ladies who believe that government assistance is beneath you: salutations, because I won't stand to hear any more of your balderdash.

.>What do you have that my mother hasn't achieved to a much greater extent? A degree? A car? A child you raised? A husband you didn't drive away?

>If you are unwed and without children, then hussy, I'd advise that you at least make yourself presentable and show that you are well-off financially! To think, some of you are on Facebook and Instagram, acting as though you are doing something worthy of note or praise. Tramp, remove your unsightly visage from the reach of my gaze!

>And to the ladies tho are down to Earth, I have no need to address you further, for you already understand what's implied here. Use whatever means you deem necessary to progress towards your goals.
>>
>>43915174
>m-muh fuckers
>>
>>43914961
Holy shit, that was a good kek.
>>
>>43915798
What do you expect from a man who dubs himself Bally Swicherillo?
>>
>>43917262
I understand this so much more now. Thank you anon. Also very funny as always.

>>43917332
>it's like a meme, an identifier
That's actually a very good way of putting it

>>43917369
Always a good kek from your translations
>>
>>43916957
>>43916090

I disagree with you females who don't see the merits of collecting entitlements. Welfare, SNAP, WIC, or any other government assistance are what I'm referring to. I feel that your desire to be free of social crutches is a personal slight against my mother. Do you have a college education? Do you own a luxury vehicle? Have you successfully raised productive children? Have you maintained a quality and enduring marriage? If you are a single mother then I feel you should be collecting whatever handouts you can for cosmetics to look aesthetically pleasing to me, as well as groceries with which to feed me. Without meeting these requirements, you should not be promoting yourself on social media as a suitable mate. I would like you to cease these behaviors and remove yourself from my online presence. As for the ones who do see the value of partaking in tax-funded lifestyles, I applaud you. This concept should really be self-explanatory. There is no wrong way of obtaining basic necessities as well as material pleasures.
>>
>>43917332
Wonder if this is how outsiders think of us when they see us memepost and funpost on 4chan. Are we the niggers of the internet?
>>
>>43917486
The translations just get better and better
>>
>>43917576
Perhaps more accurate is a better term. It seems a translation of mine and another anon missed the key message of his entire paragraph.
>>
>>43917627
I didn't read the other posts until I already did mine. I'm just going for accuracy mostly, since a trip inside the mind of the negro is entertaining enough. The other guy's sort of over-the-top so it's a few different angles of the black experience. It's like turning Boyz N Da Hood into a Shakespeare play and then a modern drama.
>>
This would also be funny translated into normal English >>43915711
>>
File: smile.jpg (56 KB, 484x321) Image search: [Google]
smile.jpg
56 KB, 484x321
>>43916700
>So I hope you enjoy attempting to elucidate to your twenty-one year-old child as to the reason their father wasn't present in the
>>
>>43914305
>Some of these hoes can't even floss correctly
i lol'd
>>
>>43914715
>give others opportunity
Nice to hear that a Nog actually wants to help people.
>>
>>43914305
>kikebook wants a picture of a government issued ID to verify your identity
Top kek, I'd tell them to fuck themselves if they locked my account and asked for that.
>>
File: Airplane.jpg (29 KB, 400x268) Image search: [Google]
Airplane.jpg
29 KB, 400x268
>>43914529

Very good!
>>
>>43915853
>3rd bornday
>>
>>43915711
>>43917735

I've been observing posts about rejected females being perfectly suitable partners for other men. I would like to opine on this subject. Women refer to men as "dogs", but let's examine the nature of canines. They are territorial creatures, we know, but they are also loyal if treated with with love and affection. Let's contrast this with "bitches", the opposite gender of this species. They can be loyal as well, true enough, but during their mating cycles all concept of allegiance goes out the window. Whatever male is accessible to them becomes a suitable mate. This applies even to those who have a mate living in their very home. Yet, they feel threatened by the other females who may want to breed with this aforementioned suitor. What I'm trying to say is that you need to invest more energy into maintaining the relationship with the man you have, and work through what you see as deficiencies in order to become his primary breeding companion.
>>
>>43914305
Horrible grammar, but he makes a good point.I think the thing to pick up from this incident is that even a plebeian of that low level of education can acknowledge that the mainstream Media's narrative of Music is complete s***.
>>
>>43918046
You are given two options when your account is locked out because they suspect you may be using a fake name:

>take a picture of your gov't ID
>correctly match multiple friends' photos with a list of names in under certain amount of time

If you can't do either of those, your account stays locked out. The negro I've posted over and over ITT has over 3,000 friends so I'm positive he won't be able to do that. I had, like, 40 on my troll account and couldn't successfully do it in the right amount of time. I doubt he'll be sending Facebook a photo of his ID either.
>>
>>43914305
reported him
>>
>>43917507
An astute observation.
>>
File: robbie.jpg (79 KB, 640x853) Image search: [Google]
robbie.jpg
79 KB, 640x853
fucking pussy ass crackas let my nigga preach
>>
>>43918125
lel so he's an insightful negro. I see.

very good translation btw
>>
>>43917369
I'm laughing imagining a hood rat nigger use the word "salutations".
>>
>>43917507
yes, but it's different. anonymous imageboards are a place for real talk, an escape from the pig ordinary moderated forced polite conversations you see everywhere. The retarded way of talking here is just the price to pay.
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.