[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
0.50 cents to wam-up a milk bottle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 7
File: CCaPoHiUAAEtUkJ.jpg (57 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CCaPoHiUAAEtUkJ.jpg
57 KB, 600x800
Hey,
I wanted to share this “Trending” news from Belgium.

It appears that some women was charged 0.50 euros to have her baby’s milk bottle warmed-up at a local restaurant. Outraged by that fact she tweeted a pictured of the receipt. And the whole mainstream media just went crazy.

>https://twitter.com/GitteDenteneer/status/587314732396314624/photo/1

By my opinion I this whole situates is stupid, just the next whore that tries to make a bs statement. I can’t find the right words to describe how agitated I get from the mainstream media.

Also:
A energy company almost immediately created this new advertisement
>https://twitter.com/EssentBe/status/587629819871027200

What do you /pol/fags think about this?
>>
And she isn't upset about the 4.50 in taxes used to import niggers? Fuck that cunt bitch nigger lover
>>
>>43751455
Their time and electricity probably cost more than that.
>>
>>43751455
Are they even obligated to provide services like that at all
>>
>>43751581
Who do you think are the fathers of the children she needed the warm milk for?
>>
File: CCeuNQGWYAAm1Tr.png:large.png (70 KB, 494x249) Image search: [Google]
CCeuNQGWYAAm1Tr.png:large.png
70 KB, 494x249
>>43751455
>>43751950
Oh my. I still hadn't seen the ad.

Sides in orbit.
>>
>>43751945
Should they charge you for every flush of their toilet? Or how much table water you drink? Or do the amount of time you spend at the table after you finish your meal? Maybe they should charge you a free for not tipping upon entry, too!

All Americans are indoctrinated with some form of Jewish culture. I fucking said it.
>>
>>43752026
What do you think sales tax pays for?
>>
>>43752074
Vindictive waiters ready to quit and the manager's steady supply of coke.
>>
>>43752026
Oh, my bad, I mistook the OP to say it was a grocery store they were at.
>>
>>43751455
If they're that cheap about it, baby could always drink a room temperature bottle. Or they could feed the baby BEFORE going out to a restaruant
>>
>>43752074
Sales tax doesn't go towards the restaurant, its a tax collected by the state and federal governments
>>
>>43752026
Don't like it? Go somewhere else.

There is no problem with this charge, why do you just expect a restaurant to do this for free?
>>
>>43751455
if you hate this whore getting media attention, why the fuck do you spread that shit here on pol ? you're being the media you faggot
>>
>>43751994
all words except one are cognates

very loose congnate of "flask" maybe
>>
>>43752220
Spoken like someone who has never had a baby.
>>
>>43751455
Technically they could just say no.
>>
>>43752361
I thought that 4chan is the best place to share my opinion and aggression. Fuck you
>>
>>43752452
>implying 4chan isn't the best place to get your opinion and aggression laughed at
lurk forever
>>
>>43751455
It's just fifty fucking cents. God the people here can be tightwads.
>>
>>43751455
wie geeft er dan ook een baby een flesje melk van 2 maanden oud KUT
>>
>>43752378
if youre at a restaruant and your baby is hungry, you dont really have a right to get butthurt about a convenience charge. You shouldnt even be taking babies to restaurants in the first place.
>>
>>43752536
Een mongool?
>>
>>43751455
Isn't breast milk warm?
>>
>>43752569
je bent zelf een mongool lul
>>
>>43752569
>>43752536
>>43752511
hoeken koeken fier de koekes oefzeboetzen
>>
>>43752618
Goed verhaal, man.
>>
>>43752605
breastfeeding in public
MURICA
BOMB CANADIA
PLZ

PLZ
>>
Do Belgians charge black people extra for electricity costs too? This is very blatant ageism and a perfect example of radical capitalism: "we can make money by being dicks so let's do it no matter who it hurts."
>>
File: Santa drunk and aggressive.jpg.jpg (90 KB, 408x408) Image search: [Google]
Santa drunk and aggressive.jpg.jpg
90 KB, 408x408
>>43752273
It's like you've never heard of customer service.

The times you eat in a diner, do you treat the staff like expectant, cash-starved strippers? When you waltz into a restaurant that ISN'T McDee's Beef Dickmulch Patties, you pay for a meal and anything complimenting that meal and a service for paying for that meal. Are you totally oblivious to the fact that waiters and staff are SUPPOSED to work their asses off pleasing otherwise "stingy" customers?

Honestly, telling a mother with a hungry baby to go fuck off to the USSR for asking to use an otherwise unused stovetop is as anti-social and contrary to decency as it gets on mere principle and on flipping the bird to a woman who can't breastfeed in a goddamn public space. So much for you and your "freedom", you weasly busboy maggot. Back to the fucking employment line for you. IHBT.
>>
>>43751950
Rarest of all rare flags
>>
>>43752705
Nope.

I've seen the flag of some french island a couple of times.
>>
A lot of places charge if you want to use their microwave. Big fucking whoop.
>>
>>43751455

So they DO tip in Europe
>>
>>43751455
She's lucky they only charged .50

You need a pan, water, space on the range and 5 minutes of someone's time for that. All those resources are more or less being used already in a restaurant.

Why didnt she just breastfeed?
>>
>>43752705
Translate the Ad hans.
>>
>>43752681
> How dare restaruants have convenience charges of half a dollar!
> Why should raising a human being cost me more money?
The mother could save that half dollar like the greedy kike she is by feeding her baby a room temperature bottle.
Shes paying for a convenience that isnt otherwise provided by the business. Maybe she should've thought of that before taking her spawn to a restaurant.
>>
>>43751950
¡A la gran puchica!, como hiciste eso, es increíble.
>>
>>43752960
AU PLS

PLS

See >>43752375
>>
>>43752681
>It's like you've never heard of customer service

It's like you think the burden of caring for the child is upon the restauranteurs.
>>
Lol, thy probably charged her for needlessly wasting employee time, that and they probably don't want to be warming up breastmilk all the time, people are way less likely to do something that isn't free even if the charge is next to nothing
>>
>>43752981
>puchica
holy shit, someone who knows quite clear, if old as fuck, guatemalan slang.

How did YOU do that? THAT is amazing.
>>
>>43752993
Mate, I don't know German I only speak aussie. Crikey cunt.
>>
>>43753047
Fuck a duck, you cunt.
>>
>>43753047
>50 cent, dat is goed voor 555 warme flasjes
>50 cent, that is good for 555 warm flasks
Are you seriously shitting me?
>>
>>43753099
Thanks for the translate. Did you use Google?
>>
Bitch shouldn't have brought her baby to a restaurant to begin with
>>
>>43753042
Im good with Google too
https://letsgospanish.wordpress.com/2013/04/24/expressions-in-spanish-guatemaltequismos-chapinismos/
>>
>>43751455
It doesn't seem very service minded.
I'd understand the fee if they didn't order anything else. But to provide hot water for baby food when they ordered other stuff for 29€ shouldn't be too much to ask.

Also billing it as electricity is stupid, bill it as hot water, heating fee or whatever, electricity actual cost would be 0.01€ and they're not a utility and can' sell it.
>>
File: Uncle Dolan.png (28 KB, 319x239) Image search: [Google]
Uncle Dolan.png
28 KB, 319x239
>>43752960
I'm sorry m8, I can barely speak German and you're expecting me to translate Belgian?
>>
>>43752026
>Should they charge you for every flush of their toilet?

They do, everything needed to run a business is calculated in the price, such as electricity, air conditioning, water, theft, etc. Everything is calculated into the price of the product.

You pay for additional services. Don't like it? Stay home or go to a different restaurant.
>>
>>43753196
/thread
>>
File: 1426949699030.gif (1 MB, 375x281) Image search: [Google]
1426949699030.gif
1 MB, 375x281
>Mexican comes into the arcade i work at
>Asks if i have microwave and if i could put her baby's milk on for 20 seconds
>Happily oblige
>Her kids play video games as she feeds her baby and watches them play
>They leave with a ninja sword and some punch balloons
>Nobody has a problem because i'm slavic and not a faggot belgian kike who takes his coffee anything but black
Mexicans love arcades btw. They spend tons of money and aside from yelling in taconese, they don't cause any trouble.
>>
Shes asking for a service, makes sense to me she gets charged. I mean i don't support it but i understand it.
>>
>>43753175
>illing it as electricity is stupid
No really, its has the lowest tax rate (6%)
>>
>>43751455
what a stupid whore

if i think something is messed up with the receipt, i tell it to the waiters and they usually fix it
>>
>>43753154
>translating "a la gran puchica" with "oh my god"
PFFFFAHAHAHAHA

"A la gran puchica" is a tame version of "a la gran puta", which kinda means "holy fuck". "Puta" is kinda like the rudest spanish word (it's a rude shortening of "prostitute"), akin to how the word "fuck" is seen as the rudest one in english. A rough literal translation would be something along the lines of "Woah, the biggest of whores!"

Translating that to "oh my god" is pretty damn funny.
>>
>>43753231
That could have easily turned into

>microwave heats formula hotter than expected because it was on high/diffent wattage than expected
>formula scolds infant
>mexicunt sues arcade

If I were you or the restaurant owner in the OP I wouldnt have provided any such service.
>>
File: 1428819283424.gif (1 MB, 394x297) Image search: [Google]
1428819283424.gif
1 MB, 394x297
>>43753305
>Off the river wetbacks
>Able to read english legal forms
>Not deathly afraid of lawyers because they think they'll be deported the second they step into a courtroom
Plus the lady spend like, 30 dollars a week on games.
>>
>>43751455
bitch should just have breasted her kid instead of wanting to drink alcohol. Fucking selfish cunt I hope her kid gets autism. Breastfeeding is natural and free anyway. I don't see her complaining about the price of formula.
>>
>>43752976
You are an incredibly stupid and selfish louse and I hope you never have or will run a business that taxes the (intentional?) low limits of your mental faculties. There is always such a thing as holding a hardline in any business, but you are arguing for treating a paying customer ever like a needy scumbag on a step-by-step basis for essentially sustaining such an establishment.

It's dropping a bottle into a pot and a body of boiling water. Holy fucking Christ, how incompetent can you be to say this is taxing to anyone? Doubt you'd even need to ask the cook's permission. Cease this madness.
>>
>>43752681
Is customer service warming a baby bottle for free? Not to them. Is it a legal requirement that they provide exactly what you consider customer service and all of the pissy petty little services that come with your idea of it for free? No.

So again, go somewhere else you whiney entitled little cunt.
>>
>>43753363
Working at a place with an industrial strength microwave for customers, our regulars get to know the machine damn quick too.
Your regular mobile taco maker production site probably knows the microwave by now.
>>
>>43753363
>thinking there isnt a line of greasy lawyers a mile long that will take up the case.
>>
>>43753397
>It's dropping a bottle into a pot and a body of boiling water
in most cases its just sticking a bottle into a microwave for 30 seconds, but it's not a service the restaurant is required to provide, so, naturally, they charge for it.
> how incompetent can you be to say this is taxing to anyone?
How incompetent can YOU be to claim i said its taxing to anybody when i never once made reference to the difficulty of heating up a bottle? It's not the restaurants responsibility to make sure YOUR baby's bottle is warm. its YOURS. If you want it warmed by a private business, expect to fucking pay for it.
> Cease this madness
Only when you australians stop shitposting
>>
also

>microwaving formula

isnt this a bad idea?
>>
>>43753568
This is all you need to know about cleveland laywers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7GTo-lbcH4
>>
>>43752271
And the government pays for water. Christ, this board sometimes...
>>
>>43753674
>And the government pays for water
What the fuck does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>43753755
Some anon was saying you aren't charged for water at a restaurant, but you are, in the form of taxes.
>>
>>43752561
If it were my baby, they'd be drinking breastmilk straight from the source.
>>
She should be more worried about how much she spends on food, the fat bitch
>>
>>43753599
Yes, it can melt the bottle, burn the milk and releases plasticides into the formula.
>>
>>43753674
>the government pays for water
... really?
I get a bill for that shit every month.
>>
>>43751455
people are idiots just say we are sorry but due to health rules we are not allowed to cook or warm not regulated milk or breastmilk in our kitchen
>>
It is "Elektriciteit", stupid duchefag...or "Hans"
>>
>>43751455
This Just In:
The news reporter says that the woman in question had her own bottle warmer.

>http://www.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20150413_01627091
>>
>>43752026

The difference is that when you flush a toilet, you aren't taking up an employee's time. Having someone heat a bottle for you takes away from the time they could be serving other customers.

Also, a toilet is a service everyone needs. Why should restaurants work harder to support specifically parents with young children, people who probably shouldn't go to restaurants anyway.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.