[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you read Dianetics yet? Open your mind up to a world without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: A1nRrXSXZTL._SL1500_.jpg (338 KB, 1008x1500) Image search: [Google]
A1nRrXSXZTL._SL1500_.jpg
338 KB, 1008x1500
Have you read Dianetics yet?

Open your mind up to a world without war, crime and insanity.

It really does have some interesting concepts
>>
What are some of the key concepts?
>>
File: 1410855776871.jpg (8 KB, 800x764) Image search: [Google]
1410855776871.jpg
8 KB, 800x764
>>43482520
suck my big fat cock you fucking kike
>>
>>43482520
Enjoy your billion year contract to make 40cents a week doing slave labor.

If you don't like it, a trip to the hole for you.
>>
Is it true that a Clear has a perfect memory?
>>
>>43482520
This is secret* information and can-not be revealed!
>>
>>43482520
Fuck off Tom Cruise, I thought moot banned you for divorcing Katie Holmes
>>
>>43482520

i like the part where aliens invade earth in actual DC-10s to capture spirits rising out of volcanoes.
>>
>>43482520
this is a bigger kike religion than Judaism itself

you literally have to pay to get in
>>
Is it neat? I love sci-fi and I've heard he's good as fuck at it.
>>
>>43482520
Go to bed Kris
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s57FtD2HKLw
>>
>>43482625
If so I'm sure they could publish a peer reviewed paper in a well regarded scientific journal demonstrating as much. Considering that they have not published any such paper one can only conclude that this is a lie to get their customers to spend money to have more audits.
>>
File: truth.jpg (9 KB, 327x154) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
9 KB, 327x154
>>43482520
I knew I saved this for a reason.
>>
>>43482587
Basically, Dianetics divides the mind into three parts: the conscious "analytical mind," the subconscious "reactive mind," and the somatic mind. The goal of Dianetics is to remove the "reactive mind," this part prevents people from becoming more ethical, more aware, happier and saner.
>>
>>43482763
>The goal of Dianetics is to remove the "reactive mind
In other words, don't react when I tell you this session costs $99.99, just take out your wallet and pay me.
>>
>>43482763
Can the church of Scientology publish any peer reviewed papers demonstrating the benefits of dianetics? If so, why haven't they done this already?
>>
>>43482520
One argument for religion is it convinces retards to live a life of virtue rather than just trying to fulfill their base urges.

If Hubbard actually came up with a "religion" that would brainwash people into being nonviolent and virtuous, who knows. Maybe it's a good thing.

Maybe scientology is what we need.

Has there ever, ever been a scientologist who was charged with murder, rape, terrorism, anything?

They all seem to be pretty straight edge. I can't even think of a scientologist who's a known drug addict or alcoholic.
>>
>>43482763
Well that's certainly the opposite of psychology, which speaks of "system 1" (the subconscious mind) being the source of empathy and emotion, which can hardly be said to be "analytical" responses to anything.
>>
>>43482922
>Has there ever, ever been a scientologist who was charged with murder,

After just two hours of deliberation, a Colorado jury found Rex Fowler guilty of first-degree murder in the slaying of his former business partner Thomas Ciancio.
http://prosecutorialrant()blogspot()com/2011/03/rex-fowler-scientologist-run-amuck.html

Well there goes that theory....
>>
>>43482996
...and in fact...

It's confirmed that people who have damaged or otherwise lack the portion of their brains responsible for these subconscious responses to stimuli can spend several hours debating with themselves over whether they should write with a blue or a red pen, stand for exceedingly long periods of time studying breakfast cereal boxes for the one which they precisely calculate to meet their nutritional needs (since their preference for "taste" does not exist), are perplexed by choices as simple as what shoes to wear, and generally cannot function normally because of over-analytical behavior.
>>
>>43482922

They murdered a few people; Most cases got ruled suicide or negligence because there were no other witnesses.
>>
>>43482922
Hubbard told his high-ranking followers that anyone who criticizes Scientology was considered 'free-game' to stalk, assault, and slander. Journalist and members who flee the church who have criticized them have been assaulted and stalked before, one even got their dog poisoned by them.

Hubbard also threatened to commit suicide if his girlfriend didn't marry him, and after they got married he always threatened to murder her if she left. He also took their child, went to Cuba without telling her, and gave it to a retarded street begger and later called her saying that he chopped her up in pieces and thrown each one in a different river. This was a man who refused to associate 'Dialetics' to be associated with psychiatry simply because he thought psychiatry had to do with only the mentally insane, even though late in his life he wrote a letter to actual psychiatrists pleading for mental-health help.
>>
>>43483159
Additionally, they feel no stress, sadness, frustration, happiness, loneliness, etc. whatsoever.

It has to be a fucking trip to work with cases like this, where you could set them into hilarious conflict with themselves for ridiculously long time in full hyper-autistic splendor by simply presenting them with a question of whether triangles or circles are better.

And they wouldn't be troubled at all.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.