[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Blacks who don't understand sarcasm https://twitt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 128
File: lawl.jpg (36 KB, 541x960) Image search: [Google]
lawl.jpg
36 KB, 541x960
ITT: Blacks who don't understand sarcasm

https://twitter.com/_marystcloud

MOBILIZE, /pol/!
>>
File: Capture.png (41 KB, 321x232) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
41 KB, 321x232
If you'd like to fight a twitter mob, now is your chance
>>
lol white girl about to get BTFO

>ever doing anything in college like this

niggas need to learn
>>
File: Capture.png (44 KB, 603x364) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
44 KB, 603x364
>>
I don't know enough about what she's getting at to understand the sarcasm, please explain OP.
>>
File: Capture.png (41 KB, 607x328) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
41 KB, 607x328
>>
what a qt
>>
>>43341677

>multicultural board

The fuck? Is that actually a thing?
>>
File: Capture.png (61 KB, 631x394) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
61 KB, 631x394
>>
>>43341677

I thought you cucks had freedom of speech?
>>
File: Capture.png (45 KB, 606x325) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
45 KB, 606x325
>>
File: Capture.png (52 KB, 597x356) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
52 KB, 597x356
or construct a false narrative
>>
File: smile1410369598169.jpg (30 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
smile1410369598169.jpg
30 KB, 300x450
>>43341695
>my mom
>>
>>43341677
>I need to inform the interacial breeding grounds master
>>
I hate these politically correct fucks who destroy peoples lives over a joke.

>MUH OPPRESSION
>>
File: Capture.png (43 KB, 619x368) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
43 KB, 619x368
How long until the subhumans start issuing death threats over the N-word?
>>
>>43341862
Pay denbts first
>>
>>43341862
inb4 denbts
>>
File: Capture.png (60 KB, 628x489) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
60 KB, 628x489
>this is what niggers actually believe
>>
this is /pol/ not /personalarmy/
>>
>>43342016
like hell
>>
File: Capture.png (31 KB, 596x272) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
31 KB, 596x272
What is he going to do, /pol/?
>>
/pol/ likes to go on and on about their freeze peaches, but conveniently forget that every student signs an agreement to abide by a univeristy's code of conduct when they enroll.
That means universities have the ability to limit speech that is meant to create a hostile enviornment on campus for such groups as racial and ethnic minorities. So, ofterntimes, universities have bureaucratic departments dealing with issues relating to diversity or hateful, harrassing speech. And this is all pretty standard and good, because without these offices and efforts to include minority students in the campus culture (in which they are often an even smaller minority) create a place where everybody feels safe - not from new ideas - but from the kind of bigotry that incites hostile and exclusionary attitudes.
In reality, it really is not that different from a private business like a restaurant from banning or censuring you for standing in the middle of the floor and shouting racial obscenities. It's their place of operation, and they have the right to restrict that type of speech.
>>
File: 1366917032644.jpg (15 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1366917032644.jpg
15 KB, 184x184
>>43341975
>black people literally believe white college students keep gas chambers and furnaces in their dorms
>>
>>43341695
That's pretty damn pathetic.

Does he run to mommy every time somebody hurts his feelings? This same nigger likely thinks that "snitching" is bad.

Irony at its finest.
>>
>>43341695
>my mom
>inb4 this guy is a senior who started late
>>
>>43342099
>And this is all pretty standard and good, because without these offices and efforts to include minority students in the campus culture (in which they are often an even smaller minority) create a place where everybody feels safe - not from new ideas - but from the kind of bigotry that incites hostile and exclusionary attitudes.

I find it hilarious you believe this actually exists anywhere, but the internet and the KKK. People who attend college these days do not hold any belief that would pose a threat to anyone.
>>
>>43342070
He's gonna shoot her then the SJWs will call racism when he gets arrested.

>>43342099
Then let the University punish her, instead of supporting an angry twitter mob who want to destroy her life purely because she dared to utter a joke at the expense of our nigger overlords.
>>
File: Capture.png (34 KB, 619x294) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
34 KB, 619x294
>>
File: 74.png (782 KB, 490x1015) Image search: [Google]
74.png
782 KB, 490x1015
Another white person about to get BTFO
Media is gunna have a field day
Probs gunna be riots
>>
>>43342263
>Probs gunna be riots
Yeah. Niggers have a real nasty temper. They'll probably trash the campus over this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOUqVuNzkA8
>>
>>43342099
>freeze peaches
SRS detected.
>>
Oh god /pol/. That college is in my sate! If the SJWs win this one they will take over my college next! The NAACP already has it out for my school.
>>
>>43342238
That is what everyone in the world SHOULD think.

Fucking get over yourself you special snowflakes. Fuck I hate these liberal cunts.
>>
>>43342212
>I find it hilarious you believe this actually exists anywhere, but the internet and the KKK.
I think that's the kind of attitude which allows racial hate to flow on campus and creates awful situations like the racist frat chant from earlier this year. You don't have to be a Klansman to present ideas and words that can hurt and exclude people from a campus environment where they should be totally welcome.
And really, how can you blame the school here? They want all their students (who are also customers in a sense) to feel comfortable and included on campus. If somebody is making racially hateful language, they have plenty of incentive to act on it, and really, its a moral obligation too.

>People who attend college these days do not hold any belief that would pose a threat to anyone.
It's a nice thought, that education eradicates hates, but it is simply not true. The attitudes and beliefs that young people grow up with do not suddenly fly the coop when they go off to college, and ofterntimes manifest themselves as slurs and personal racist attacks as adults.
>>
>>43342238

Holy fucking shit, in what reality do niggers live?
>>
>>43341590

>respect to the resistant who saved jews
> fuck the traitors who cooperated with the nazi occupation governement

> oh somebody is making an offensive joke ?
> better sell her to the institution and be proud of it

These subhumans would have sold jew by the pack of 12 during WW2 kek
>>
>>43341590
what do any of those things have to do with wifi?
>>
git da gunz! we gonna gonna get us some negroes
>>
>writing the word nigger on a classroom whiteboard
Come on, that was a really dumb move and she had this coming
>>
>>43342367
You're a nigger, aren't you?
>>
lol at their stereotypical names , somebody call laqueisha !
>>
>>43342231
>Then let the University punish her, instead of supporting an angry twitter mob who want to destroy her life purely because she dared to utter a joke
First of all, if she has a right to say awful things, the people on twitter do too.
Secondly, its not "just a joke." That's a horrible way of excusing racial bigotry. Jokes are funny, calling people terrible slurs that have been used in slavery and Jim Crow oppression is not.

>>43342312
Sorry, but you absolutely do not have total free speech on a college campus. It is an insular community that needs to have some form of internal policy for dealing with intimidation.
>>
Is there any thing we can do to help her!
>>
>>43341695
God fuck this sexism, why do boys always have to ask mom to do everything, why can't they ask dad to do something once in a while? Is it because they think that taking care of the house isn't "real work" so surely moms have plenty of time to do their bidding?
>>
File: 020.png (29 KB, 218x196) Image search: [Google]
020.png
29 KB, 218x196
>>43342332
You tell us Argentina
You tell us
>>
File: pepebu.jpg (60 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
pepebu.jpg
60 KB, 600x600
yes, publicly shaming this white girl and tearing down any associations she's affiliated with will surely lift the black community out of crime and poverty.
>>
>>43341590
Was this supposed to be funny? I don't get the joke here. I'm not offended, just unimpressed.
>>
>>43342238
>whites
i get it. just like how white people ruin communities with drugs and violence and be stabbing niggas for their fried chicken allowance.
>>
>>43342332
You should know
>>
>>43342320
>The attitudes and beliefs that young people grow up with do not suddenly fly the coop when they go off to college

I agree, I am stating that they never held racist or bigoted ideas in the first place. If they do they are usually smart not espouse them in public(unlike this young lady). Usually people hide their power level especially if they are white. Don't you understand that most colleges are left leaning and it would be suicide to openly hold racist ideas, like in this case where this girl is about to be crucified by social media?
>>
>>43342367
Nothing, It's clearly just a shitty joke, no need to get angry over it

Oh, twittards already did.
>>
File: image.jpg (391 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
391 KB, 2048x1536
According to _marystcloud's Twitter feed, our "perpetrator's" name is Gracen Tilton. Pic related
>>
>>43342378
>whiteboard
Why you gotta bring race into this bitch?
>>
>>43342238
Niggers don't even realize it's white guilt that gives them any fucking say at all. That's basically the only reason people get fired ocer these apes.
>>
>>43341862
LOL, we'll defer your debts for now, greece.
>>
File: assburger_.jpg (11 KB, 245x279) Image search: [Google]
assburger_.jpg
11 KB, 245x279
>>43342448
Me too, brother.
>>
>>43342501
good work anon
>>
>>43342238
Aaahahahahahaha!

Get fucked, libshits. I CAN say whatever the hell I want and you are GOING to take it, and if any of you could speak proper English, you would increase the quality of your argument rather than getting a buttblasted lunch mob together every time someone says nigger.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (240 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
240 KB, 960x540
its happening !!!!!
>>
>>43341862
Denbts deferred, nice post
>>
>>43342417
If a nigger wrote "reezons fo slow azz innanet" and listed "crackas" or "honkeys" we wouldn't have this same reaction and the schools wouldn't care
>>
>>43341810
Her black ass would have fixed it by calling some white guy for help
>>
>>43341590
Honestly I hate what they do on twitter like you all but these people are idiots for publicly posting this. Let's all just keep our racism hidden inside until it explodes one day.
>>
>>43342099
But universities are public
>>
>>43342588
That's why we have the freedom of speech. Freedom of press implies making stories out of nothing for ad shekels
>>
>>43341806
cultural marxist run our country, so not really
>>
>>43341839
I am so crazy and unhinged in my life right now I wish this was done to me. I'd self destruct gloriously but not before I drop redpolls and refuse to apologize. I'd just move to Europe anyway where I have dual citizenship.
>>
>>43342417

She jokingly claimed that niggers are the reason the Campus wifi is bad, It's clearly a bad joke and not offensive at all unless you have the mental capacity of a lemon.

In response, twittards are calling for her to be a social outcast or worst and somehow you think this is justified.
>>
File: Capture.png (26 KB, 620x246) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
26 KB, 620x246
Gentlemen, we have reached the singularity.
>>
File: 1420220050877.jpg (159 KB, 1023x675) Image search: [Google]
1420220050877.jpg
159 KB, 1023x675
>>43341695
why didn't he call his father too?
>>
>>43342378
Eh, the worst that'll happen is a reprobation and maybe suspension. She'll also be a social pariah on campus.
Universities don't go out of their way to expel someone. Court cases are costly for them, even if they would win. We had a bunch of students at the UIUC last year who made a bunch of racist and sexist tweets about the Asian vice president. They just got called in to have a chat with the lady.
>>
>>43342378
Well, where else is she suppose to write nigger now that they've gotten rid of all the blackboards?
>>
>>43341806
We do. It isn't illegal and you can never face criminal charges.

But just like if you work for Goldman Sachs and bash kikes all day in public you're probably gonna lose yer job.
>>
>>43341806
we do but the college has the freedom to react however they want
>>
>>43342320
>and creates awful situations like the racist frat chant from earlier this year.
wow, a racist chant? What an awful situation. It's almost as bad a sentencing an innocent person to death because they're black or lynching an entire family. Hell, that's almost as bad as 100 years of slavery!

Oh wait.
>>
>>43342671
Wtf is that pic? Collecting welfare?
>>
>>43342099
> assuming it's hate speech
> assuming it's harrasing speech
> assuming she means what she wrote
> assuming minority doesn't get integrated because of that
> assuming these institution doesn't like to go all on out about every minor incident

It's like you are an office of research on UFO

Of course you will spit bullshit in order to make it seems your works is valuable

The same shit happened with women studies and feminist

They needed and ennemy to make it seems they were still relevant

> assuming they were ever relevant

> assuming you are something else than a complete degenerate or a troll
>>
File: Stupid_d3e2f8_310483.jpg (57 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
Stupid_d3e2f8_310483.jpg
57 KB, 600x480
>>43341810
sure jamal sure...
>>
>>43342671
kek.

>>43342741
Probably some protest where a bunch of people show up, and then lay down pretending the police killed them.
>>
So where's the sarcasm? I don't get it. Also this bitch is dumb enough to write that shit when the saying a single word can make national news and the professional victims unit will be after her instantly. Get your shit together.
>>
>>43342669

I got a good chuckle out of that.
>>
>>43342484
I'm not sure that I agree with your argument that every white person, the school included, are secret racists that don't use slurs to appeal to the political Left.
I have been on college campuses in several different capacities, and I can tell you that the students come from a multitude of backgrounds, some of which absolutely include racial bigotry.
Social media has certainly changed the way we deal with social outrage, but I am not so sure it is a bad thing, either. Threats of retaliation are obviously bad, but as previously stated, if she is free to promote racist language, then everyone else is free to condemn her.

>>43342665
But once you bring that word into the equation, you are making racist speech. There's dodge for that, you said an extremely offensive, highly charged racial slur that you know will upset people.
>In response, twittards are calling for her to be a social outcast or worst and somehow you think this is justified.
Her friends and family will stand by her, I am sure. But everyone must face consequences for their actions. If you stood in the middle of campus with a sign about hating African-Americans, I would naturally expect students of that descent to speak up and ostracize you. Your freedom of speech and association stops where theirs does. They are well within their rights to say, "I disagree with this, and this person deserves censure for it."
>>
>>43342263
Maybe, maybe not. USC could go either way on the issue.
>>
Seriously /pol/ needs to go on a racist conditioning riot to make people understand that freedom of speech is important to all humans. Blacks can say whatever the fuck they want about me, and I don't give a shit. If anything, it motivates me to be a better person.
>>
Why can't for once someone escalate their racism when caught like this and see what happens? She could draw the media out to probably do some borderline illegal things.
>>
>>43342741
I thinks it's the MoA protests...could be wrong..
>>
>>43341590
>20,000 yolo swag asswipes carrying/wearing 16 consumer electronic devices that all operate on 2.4GHz
>WAHHHH WHY ISNT WiFi "better"?????
>>
File: Capture.png (28 KB, 616x275) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
28 KB, 616x275
#triggered
>>
File: 14227123432.jpg (129 KB, 823x823) Image search: [Google]
14227123432.jpg
129 KB, 823x823
>>43341975
>>
>>43341806
The left has been doing everything in its power to try and stomp that out over the last few years.
>>
Surely getting expelled because of black people will make her like them more.
>>
>>43342747
I can almost guarantee you that it falls under the hate speech, or related, codes of the institution. The issue is that, if the university did not police this sort of thing, you absolutely would end up with a minority group that felt unwelcome on campus and that they are being marginalized in favor of white students using slurs publicly. If this kind of thing were allowed to pass, it would certainly perpetuate a culture of harrassment that minority students face on campus.

You just cannot say that sort of thing and expect people not to be upset. The word is charged with 200 years of violence and oppression, and its completely incongruous to sit there and say, well I didn't really mean what I wrote, because you know why that word is bad and you used it anyway.
>>
>Hate a college
>pretend to be from said college
>Write on a board about niggers
>Get college in trouble
>Don't even go to said college
lelelelelelele
>>
File: Open doors.png (108 KB, 420x261) Image search: [Google]
Open doors.png
108 KB, 420x261
>>43342661
>I'd self destruct gloriously
>I'd just move to Europe

HAHAHAHA Self-destruct gloriously indeed!
>>
I'm beyond getting angry over stupid shit like this.

I just want to know what the breaking point will be. That one definitive moment that sends everything into a tailspin.
>>
>>43341806
We do.

The college can expel her if they want or not, that is entirely their choice. Thats really it.

She wont go to jail or get in any legal trouble for this.
>>
>>43341884
hey Im sure you make edgy jokes all the time but if you wrote them on the board at university youd get in trouble for being too edgy

i dont see the issue here i really dont
>>
>>43342983
>She wont go to jail or get in any legal trouble for this.
Le_al_sharpton_face.jpg
>>
The sad part is these blacks are just justifying a reason to act like swine. They are literally worse: trying to ruin someone's life vs. writing niggers on a whiteboard. Neither of them are great decisions, but one of them is clearly much worse.
>>
>>43342959
>The word is charged with 200 years of violence and oppression

loooooooooooooooooool
>>
>you can be kicked out of school for making a joke in poor taste

i almost got suspended from my college for making a video game club called "vidya gay men" that actually had some gay people participate
>>
File: Capture.png (21 KB, 599x235) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
21 KB, 599x235
HERE WE GO
>>
>>43342983
But if it's a state school (which I'm pretty sure it is), they can't impede her constitutional rights, one being freedom of speech. If it were a private school they can do whatever they want, but if it's public, they gotta let her have her rights.

And its not hate speech, it's not speech at all. They're bullet points.
>>
>>43342963
Please eastern Europe doesn't give a shit about SJWs and I'll take the hit in conviniences I enjoy here which would do me good anyway.
>>
>>43342740
Why can't we walk and chew gum at the same time?
We can condemn the violent racist attacks of the past, and still say that racist hate speech is something that needs to come to an end.
This is the same language that was used to justify the crimes of the past (which really do still exist). That is kind of the core of my point, that this language is specifically offensive because of its history of horrible treatment of African-Americans.
>>
>>43342959
White people are harassed constantly and take it.
>>
>>43342099
Yes and every time one of these university speech codes gets challenged the courts BTFO. Yet they still keep doing it banking on people not bothering to fight. Jew tactics at their finest
>>
>>43342959
WHAT IF A NIGGER WROTE IT?
>>
>>43343025
we all should be reporting this guy to the campus police by the way
>>
>leftists tar and feathering people again

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>43343025
what is it about hardcore reich wing rpublikids and twitter/tumblr/faceblog

why do right wing nut jobs seem so obsessed over social media? Ive never tweeted a hashtag in my life not upvoted a reddit tumbleblog or whatever you fags do.
>>
>>43343055

Fucking child.

God damn it's so obvious how young you are.
>>
>>43343068
There is no such thing as hate speech against white people.
>>
>>43342960
this needs to happen.
>>
>>43343068
If a white person were harrassed on campus on the basis of their race, they would be protected by the university's diversity initiative and would be free to file grievance.
However, it seems to me that this is an innumerably less frequent occurance than racial bigotry against Afrifcan-Americans and other racial and ethnic minorities.
>>
>>43343025
He would be making a huge mistake. USC is full of nothing but rednecks, and her boyfriend is likely one of them.
>>
>>43342818
Except she wasn't standing in public or making hate speech, she quite literally made a sarcastic joke to what is very likely an incredibly small number of people.

What part of this can you not get through your feeble little mind, it's NOT hate speech, it's a harmless joke which was clearly made public without her consent and willfully interpreted as hate speech by people who want nothing more than to feel tolerant and superior to anyone they can label a racist.

Imagine if she was black, and instead of niggers it said crackers, It would have never been made public, the University would have never punished her for it. Nobody would have cared because anybody who could possibly be offended by it has the mental maturity to get over what was clearly a stupid joke.
>>
>>43342894

How meaningless must one's life be for this to have any impact on the sort of day they're having?
>>
>>43343068
Give me one example that even comes close. A random twitter account (that you likely created) with a "evil nigger" avatar doesnt count
>>
>>43343102
Explain?
>>
>>43343108
Ohhhh I'm going to do it. What is the most liberal college in America?

Let's do Standford or California.

better yet get an asian or latino to do it. Then no one can do shit but complain about the college.
>>
>>43343006
If you would like to address the point I have made, please do. I think you would have a hard time claiming that the N-word is not historically associated with American slavery and the brutality of Jim Crow though, so perhaps that is why you have chosen to not respond seriously.
>>
>>43343103
this is true because whites are inherently better than everyone else.
>>
>>43341741
Probably.

The left is now a full blown pseudo organized religious movement with inquisitorial boards and witch hunts.
>>
>>43343031

USC is a private school
>>
>>43343068
one anon summed it up quite nicely yesterday. "the buzzing of flies"
>>
>>43343165
On the contrary, the word is associated with black culture more than anything.
>>
When are you lazy faggots going to do something about this?
>>
>>43343197
University of South Carolina, dumbass.
>>
>>43343088
>reich wing kids getting super mad on pol and declaring it annudah shoah because someone disapproves of their incessant "giggle niggle giggle giggle" rhetoric

when does the false outrage end?
>>
>>43343067
>Why can't we walk and chew gum at the same time?
>We can condemn the violent racist attacks of the past, and still say that racist hate speech is something that needs to come to an end.
lol, I'm glad you've come this far Te'Quantavius. The only racism you're experiencing is indirect slurs posted publicly on the internet. You've arrived.

Gee, how hard is it when someone offers you Watermelon? Do you feel like Malcolm X?
>>
>>43343224
>memes: the shitpost
>>
>>43343025

God I hate niggers so much.

But Niggers empowered by Jewish delusions and given sail foams and "social media"?

The hatred is so intense it's hard to describe.
>>
>>43343197
No it's not (see there's this thing called google, it makes it so people like you can't just make shit up to fit their narrative.

Nice try though.
>>
>>43343215
I've been saying this for ages, take all the white sjws who have guilt, make knockoff twitter names with their names and allusions to their jobs and colleges and start being as racist as possible.
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 500x325) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 500x325
>>43343067

Fuck off you nigger loving liberal.

>I'm totes 4 tolerance guize!
>OMG RFRA better burn that pizza shop down, I hate hate lol, gotta be intolerant of intolerance
>>
File: lit Islam in europe.png (111 KB, 689x600) Image search: [Google]
lit Islam in europe.png
111 KB, 689x600
>>43343055
Hello.
>>
>>43343219
And it's a private school.

Watch your tongue.
>>
>>43342099
>In reality, it really is not that different from a private business like a restaurant from banning or censuring you for standing in the middle of the floor and shouting racial obscenities.
Oh so restaurants are private now?
That means they can ban niggers and faggots?
>>
>>43343132
>Except she wasn't standing in public or making hate speech, she quite literally made a sarcastic joke to what is very likely an incredibly small number of people.
How many people does she have to make this "joke" in front of before it becomes unacceptable? Her speech has become public speech by virtue of it appearing on social media. When you post something like that online, it can be expected that your words would reach many, many people on campus.

>it's NOT hate speech, it's a harmless joke
I, and many others, do not feel that the use of the N-word in such a derogatory fashion can qualify as a joke. She could have made plenty of funny jokes without resorting to racial slurs, and she chose not to.

>Imagine if she was black, and . . . it said crackers
White students would have the same ability to file grievance to the Officer of Diversity Affairs (or equivalent at her school). There is postively no double standard here - university anti-discrimination policy extends to people of every background.
>>
>>43343215
>tfw Twitter no longer allows Tor users to signup without a mobile phone number

Fuck this shit anyone got a good workaround to anonymously create a Twitter account
>>
>>43343276
Google nigger. Use it.
>>
File: Capture.png (138 KB, 483x443) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
138 KB, 483x443
>>43343276
Don't be a dumbass.
>>
>>43343261
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Southern_California

It's private.

People stop talking if you know nothing.
>>
>>43343025
I'm sure he would just like to have a civil conversation with the young woman on why a certain race has no effect on why a WiFi system would not be working properly and why parking availability on the campus is also not related to the described technology issues.
>>
>>43343239
so you agree its false outrage or, actually, that you were buttblasted before you got up this morning so it doesnt matter what "evil libruls" do you are a fringe loser/loner and the real issue is your inability to socialize?
>>
>>43343319
>being this retarded
>>
>>43343215

Hop off your little pony and get your hands dirty with the rest of us, you prim and prancin' faggot.
>>
>>43343273
Thank god I have dual Croatian USA passport I'll be just fine tryhards.
>>
File: shots fired.png (38 KB, 639x491) Image search: [Google]
shots fired.png
38 KB, 639x491
>>43343025

SHOTS FIRED
>>
>>43343319
Learn to read nigger.
>>
>>43343264
Well then go MOVE YOUR LAZY FUCKING ASS!

At least our niggers dont complain about "Muh racism" because they are way too stupid to do so.
>>
>>43343319
0/10 troll

would expect better from edgy teens, step it up!!!
>>
>>43343284
Stop saying "the N-word".
>>
>>43343335
>all this butthurt
>unironically saying 'republikids'

holy shit welcome to /pol/ i hope you're ready for some statistics
>>
>>43342332

funny isn't it? blacks think they can say whatever, which they can, and do whatever they way, which they can't. it amazes me when they do something they aren't allowed to do then respond with the typical "dindo nothing"
>>
>>43343350
There's only one USC that matters in this country.
>>
File: 033.jpg (64 KB, 500x496) Image search: [Google]
033.jpg
64 KB, 500x496
>>43341590
>>
>>43343238
See, this is exactly the kind of speech that, if presented on a college campus, would offend African-American students and make them feel unwelcome in the community.
If the school itself and the student body stands by and does nothing, they are complicit in assisting the offender, and will naturally be seen as approving of what the racist has to say.
Therefore, as an African-American, you would of course feel excluded from the campus culture. Thank you for helping me make my point.

>>43343271
You have put words in my mouth and are drawing in completely seperate issues intangible to our discussion. If you can do nothing but resort to personal attacks, I will no longer respectfully respond, but ignore you.
>>
>>43343353
Did you read my post you dumb fuck? Read my first post before commenting you non white savage subhuman
>>
>>43343300
Just fucking D them or something.
>>
>>43343346
lol nignog deleted his tweet already
>>
>>43341590

They only get outraged over shit like this because it works. They feel powerless and they want some kind of power over something or someone. Trust me, they're just as aware as you and I that some random chick writing "niggers" on a whiteboard has absolutely no effect on anything.
>>
>>43343346
Classic jaffa.
>>
>>43343362
That slur is not a word I use, sorry. You may use it if you like, but I will not.
>>
File: kek32.png (404 KB, 591x536) Image search: [Google]
kek32.png
404 KB, 591x536
I have my twitter ready. What can I do to make lols happen?
>>
>>43343284
also a black person saying cracker wouldn't be lynched
>>
>>43343121
>If a white person were harassed on campus on the basis of their race, laughed out of the university's diversity office and expelled.

FTFY

Also fixed your misspelling.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 437x437) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 437x437
>>43343376

>I take 4chan.org/boards/pol this seriously

Just fuck off with your cuck white guilt bullshit
>>
>>43343363
ouch
struck a nerve, huh? sorry.
>>
>>43343394
>>43343300
use fucking Hola or another VPN to make an account.
>>
>>43343409
That's exactly what it is.

The whole nigger issue is 100% about power. If you can control what someone says you have power over them, at least in some small way. And that's all this is. It's a power thing.
>>
File: dindu nuffin.webm (822 KB, 546x604) Image search: [Google]
dindu nuffin.webm
822 KB, 546x604
>>43343284
>I, and many others, do not feel that the use of the N-word in such a derogatory fashion can qualify as a joke. She could have made plenty of funny jokes without resorting to racial slurs, and she chose not to.
>Faggot Detected
>>
>>43343067

You're trying so hard to conflate these two things but they are not related.
If I make some joke about chinese people I am not more likely to condone the genocide or enslavement of chinese people.
Words that hurt will always exist, the only real, long-term solution is to nut up.
>>
File: 7ab.png (416 KB, 600x471) Image search: [Google]
7ab.png
416 KB, 600x471
>>43341975
>>
File: image.jpg (300 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
300 KB, 2048x1536
Haha this fucking black girl retweeted my post. I don't think she understands the term racebaiting.
>>
>>43343394
wat

>>43343395
>>43343346
I'm not seeing that Tweet, I'm wondering if Twitter hides tweets from new users, I've noticed this happen to me before, I created a new Twitter account to tweet something and when I searched for the Tweet it wasn't there even though it showed up on my Twitter home page.
>>
>>43343409
Wise words.
>>
File: Capture.png (27 KB, 610x270) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
27 KB, 610x270
>>
>>43343300
I just made another email address and did that?
>>
>>43341695
>my mom

jesus christ
i mean jesus fucking christ
>>
>>43343464
>i have a right to say nigger and giggle
yes and society has a right to ostracize you for being a backwards hick
>>
File: 1343612921932.jpg (146 KB, 1024x744) Image search: [Google]
1343612921932.jpg
146 KB, 1024x744
>>43343376
>See, this is exactly the kind of speech that, if presented on a college campus, would offend African-American students and make them feel unwelcome in the community.
yet you subject yourself to /pol/.

Here's some food for thought. It hits on many points so don't read into it in such an singular and obtuse way.
>>
File: bixnood.png (57 KB, 445x398) Image search: [Google]
bixnood.png
57 KB, 445x398
>>43341590
The names of the people who liked this Souls N Substance facebook group...top kek
>>
>>43343284
No one cares what you feel.
>>
>>43343488
What part of "he already deleted it" do you not understand?
>>
>>43341695
>my mom
lel niggers
>>
>>43343423
That is a persecution complex you have, plain and simple. Universities take all accusations of racial harrassment very seriously, and in many cases, are required by law to treat students of all races the same.
You are engaging in a delusion, and all I can say is that you are wrong to think that a white student would be turned away by the diversity officer.

>>43343434
It seems that this counter is only used when there is a dissenting opinion on /pol/, Everyone else can work themselves into a lather about how much they hate jewish people, but when someone presents a cogent response, it's all fedoras and "stop taking things so seriously."
If you want to talk politics, let's talk politics.
>>
>>43343504
o
>>
>>43343463
Hola doesn't work so well on certain sites though, I often see it disabling itself on certain sites for some reason, like google, etc. I think maybe because of Javascript or redirects or something. It'll be enabled and then I'll click a link and I'll see it change back to the red fire icon.
>>
>>43343025
He deleted it already I think. I can't find that tweet now lol.
>>
itt: jews trick a shitload of edgy white teens into wasting their afternoon driving up web traffic to their main kike websites like twitter facboog and tumbleblog
>>
>>43343455
i aint even mad. but judging by your posting spree, you seem to have had your canoe rubbed the wrong way
>>
>>43343284
>I, and many others, do not feel that the use of the N-word in such a derogatory fashion can qualify as a joke.
Can you give me a tasteful context to use the work "nigger"?

I would be good to know how at parties and in casual conversation.
>>
>>43343534
R A R E
>>
ANOTHER VICTORY FOR BLACKS

Eat it honkys lmao
>>
File: 1382071886237.jpg (74 KB, 605x703) Image search: [Google]
1382071886237.jpg
74 KB, 605x703
>>43343552
>facebook and twitter
>the 300 tops clicks it will get from /pol/ will matter

outsider why have you come here?
>>
>>43343591
>he thinks jokes have to be tasteful
>>
>>43343283
>That means they can ban niggers and faggots?
http://edition.cnn.com/2015/03/25/africa/kenyan-chinese-restaurant-discrimination-arrest/

lel
>>
>>43343505
The piece you linked is a nice way to excuse racially exclusionary behavior. While it is a nice thought that we might look past the surface and see that racial biases have a background in people's lives, nobody is going to call you a racist unless you have given them a reason to in the first place.
This girl has given people such a reason, as using a racial slur. She was always a normal, standard student, but now that she has used hate speech, she is being labeled by people who see the racism that she does not care to conceal.

>>43343514
"Feel" is probably synonymous with "think" in the way I used it. You can get a feeling about something based on your experiences with it.
>>
>>43343505

>Alexander Blechman
>>
>>43343284
So because you and your SJW pals don't think it's funny no one else can? How very fascist of you.

Stupid nigger loving cuck.
>>
>>43341590
>2015
>posting pictures of you on the internet
Dumb attention whore had it coming
>>
File: 0lwuo1_ratesweenies.jpg (37 KB, 500x649) Image search: [Google]
0lwuo1_ratesweenies.jpg
37 KB, 500x649
Blacks who don't understand sarcasm
>>
>>43343283
They can ban whoever they like as long as the reason for it isn't protected by the constitution.

Which is is. so no, they can't.
>>
>>43343656
someone else could have posted it
>>
>>43343552
You a black 'israelite' or something?
>>
Maybe she is right though maybe niggers destroy the wireless access points.
>>
>>43342959
Well i was assuming you were a troll but since you answered respectfully ( unlike any selfrespecting leftist faggot) i'mma answer you seriously and in a well written manner (inb4 sorry for my english fault)

>I can almost guarantee you that it falls under the hate speech, or related, codes of the institution.

If it did then the code is clearly overstepping it's intended purpose

This is clearly a joke. Nigger don't emit wave that disturb the fuctionning of a wi-fi Network

Here this twiteruser >>43341810
clearly is responding in a joking manners and the fact that they "retwitted" it prove that they do not grasp the concept of humor

> The issue is that, if the university did not police this sort of thing, you absolutely would end up with a minority group that felt unwelcome on campus and that they are being marginalized in favor of white students using slurs publicly.

Quite the contrary. By enforcing this type of speech control group they clearly have created an atmosphere of paranoia and delation where every race/ethnie turns on each other for the most minor bullshit

> You just cannot say that sort of thing and expect people not to be upset. The word is charged with 200 years of violence and oppression

Then every american calling french "white flag" would be chargeable for racisme or discrimination as it's clearly a word charged with hundred of years of violence and oppression faced by the people of france when confronted by international aggression

Same as saying "belgium is not even a country" wich is erasing years and years of oppression endured by my people throughout hundreds of years and worst of all denying the fundamental right of one people to erect itself a nationstate and acquire the right to govern itself wich right have been fought during bloody wars

Except nobody gives a fuck about french and belgian as all of this is just propaganda agains't A type of racist : white toward anything else. And beside everybody know that it's blanter
>>
>>43343591
>Can you give me a tasteful context to use the work "nigger"?
There is no such situation. I would recommend not using the word at all, as I have chosen myself.
>>
File: Adolfr Bullying.jpg (99 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Adolfr Bullying.jpg
99 KB, 960x720
>>43342661
Well then do it anon. Go up to your nearest university campus at night. Break into the buildings and write your manifesto on all the blackboards.

Be sure to take pictures of yourself next to your work so nobody else can try to steal the credit and upload it on twitter.

You will be an hero to us all and we will erect a statue on /pol/ in your memory.
>>
File: philosopher.jpg (36 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
philosopher.jpg
36 KB, 500x357
>>43343591
Use the word Negro. Put "the" in front of it to create an other.
ex. I don't say the N-word because it offends the negros.
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 1256x613) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 1256x613
>>43342669
>>
File: Mashallah!.png (8 KB, 125x46) Image search: [Google]
Mashallah!.png
8 KB, 125x46
>>43342431
>>43342479
>britain
>>
>>43343522

Truly you have demolished my argument. I will let a colored gentleman peg me next time as past and future penance for racist thoughts I might have had. I salute you, my intellectual better.

Until Reddit,

Anon

~tips fedora~
>>
File: Y2NA2.jpg (225 KB, 2000x1332) Image search: [Google]
Y2NA2.jpg
225 KB, 2000x1332
Blacks who don't understand sarcasm..
>>
>>43343652
I don't care if he's right. Neither should you.
>>43343649
But you aren't changing people's minds. It's an overly harsh "punishment" while you have fun with your righteous indignation. Yes, I'm accusing you of having fun destroying a person more than you're offended or harmed.

You aren't changing hearts and minds. This isn't a "teaching moment", it's a lynch mob; which is hilarious given the context.
>>
So, this is another witch hunt? Thank God these people are so tolerant and kind.
>>
>>43343697
ha.
>>
File: AA-Charlie.jpg (58 KB, 1004x792) Image search: [Google]
AA-Charlie.jpg
58 KB, 1004x792
.Blacks who don't understand sarcasm..
>>
File: russia proof.jpg (51 KB, 580x426) Image search: [Google]
russia proof.jpg
51 KB, 580x426
>>43343522
Get out you fucking nigger.

There has been billions

and BILLIONS of threads explaining why Jews are a menace, yet every time you go ''I SEE NO PROOFS HERE'' Or you ''don't see'' those comments explaining why Jews are a menace.

Fuck off shitposter. Go back to Reddit to your original echobox.
>>
File: dude what.gif (2 MB, 408x216) Image search: [Google]
dude what.gif
2 MB, 408x216
>>43341590
>/pol/ is supposed to house "Logical and shrewd" white people

>engaging in the /b/tier shit

/pol/lacks.. you are not what you believe yourself to be..
>>
>>43343649
Wow you really think you're fuckin smart. I understood the way you used it. Guess what? No one gives a fuck about how you think either, not until you have something intelligent to share anyways.
>>
>>43343689
a-are you "white"?
>>
File: snapchat.png (32 KB, 150x179) Image search: [Google]
snapchat.png
32 KB, 150x179
>>43341590
>girl makes a joke among friends
>a buddy snapchats it to a few friends (snapchats auto delete)
>somebody screen shots it and shares it out
>angry blacks and SJWs get a hold of the pic and pull a trayvon
>now this little "joke" will destroy her life

welcome to the future, say hello to our black overlords
>>
>>43341590
Is this a state university? I'm too lazy to give a fuck to look it up but I would assume it is.
If that's the case, the campus has NO RIGHT to judge her based on her freedom of expression. If they punish this girl for writing "niggers" on a whiteboard, then it's a violation of her civil rights. Period.
I'm still upset about the SAE guys getting in trouble for their song, even if they were obviously a bunch of stuck up trust fund kids who probably are SJWs when they aren't drunk. A state institution has NO RIGHT to punish them based on what is, in the United States, beyond all shadow of a doubt established as "free speech."
I hope they all rip the uni's asshole out with a lawsuit.
>>
File: PUPO9.png (790 KB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
PUPO9.png
790 KB, 2000x1500
..ITT: Blacks who don't understand sarcasm..
>>
File: i-know-that-feel.jpg (21 KB, 560x516) Image search: [Google]
i-know-that-feel.jpg
21 KB, 560x516
>>43343248
>>
>>43341810
>Shit if I knew we were the proble with the shitty wifi my black ass would've been fixed it

>WHITE PERSON MAKES PRIVATE JOKE
RACIST HATE SPEECH
>NIGGER MAKES EXACT SAME JOKE
??????????
>>
>>43343884
see
>>43343316
>>
>>43343849
/pol/ fell off the rails along time ago freindo
>>
and grace deleted her twitter despite people not realizing this just further shows guilt and gives them a victory. On to the news coverage over this.
>>
File: 2137864768.png (772 KB, 459x747) Image search: [Google]
2137864768.png
772 KB, 459x747
>>43343090
>hardcore reich wing rpublikids and twitter/tumblr/faceblog
>>
>>43343849
I think this place got too bored when zimzam fiasco died. Also you can thank Jewt for nuking this place.
>>
Blacks who don't understand sarcasm.._______
>>
>>43342426
He's a nigger, he doesn't know who his dad is.
>>
File: howdoes.png (259 KB, 1036x567) Image search: [Google]
howdoes.png
259 KB, 1036x567
How does this make you feel /pol/
>>
File: Planet of the Apes.jpg (285 KB, 1935x683) Image search: [Google]
Planet of the Apes.jpg
285 KB, 1935x683
>>43342818
>They are well within their rights to say, "I disagree with this, and this person deserves censure for it."

See the first part of that statement is correct. The 2nd part not so much. You tell people you disagree with their opinion you don't try to crucify them for it. Otherwise free speech has little meaning and only popular speech gets protected.
>>
>>43342517
EXACTLY!
>>
>>43343653
>So because you and your SJW pals don't think it's funny no one else can? How very fascist of you.
You simply cannot expect to use a highly charged racial slur and not be censured for it. That is all I am saying. Of course, I believe that censure is just, but obviously I am alone on this in here.

>>43343687
>This is clearly a joke.
I've said it a few times in this thread, but once you utter such an awful word, you are ceasing a comedy routine and engaging in exclusionary speech.

>By enforcing this type of speech control group they clearly have created an atmosphere of paranoia and delation where every race/ethnie turns on each other for the most minor bullshit
It would be nice if there was no need for such codes, but universities are institutions that pride themselves on creating an atmosphere in which students feel welcome without regard to their race, religion, and background. If you feel paranoid because you can't use a racial slur publicly, that's not the school's problem.
The inclusion of which I speak refers to the idea that no matter how you identify, nobdoy has a right to make you feel like you do not belong on campus.
As for your discussion of other exclusionary terms, I think some of them are a bit extreme, but you are ignoring that the slavery and oppression narratives that the N-word invokes are still highly relevant to America today, and have a direct impact on African-American students.
We as a nation are still struggling with a living legacy of racism and discrimination that has a real effect on everybody. And quite frankly, it baffles me that using racial slurs is what some people are willing to fall on their sword for. Just don't use racial slurs. Full stop. Why is that hard?
>>
>>43343346
>gigga nigga
>>
>>43341590
post completely unrelated shit about anything sharks puppies coffee. Go amusing ourselves to death on them don't try to argue with them.
>>
Does the handwriting look different to anyone else?

Niggers is written differently than parking or the word she was writing.
>>
File: sasha-grey-freak-of-cock0 (2).jpg (99 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
sasha-grey-freak-of-cock0 (2).jpg
99 KB, 800x600
Blacks who don't understand
>>
>>43343940
See

>>43343487
>>
>>43343697
*the negro
Using the singular amplifies the othering effect.
>>
Blacks who don't
>>
>>43343870
Again, I cannot hold a conversation with you if you do not present some talking points that we can respond back and forth about.

>>43343946
The act of censure of hate speech is something that this girl has agreed to in a legally binding contract when she enrolled. She has agreed to limit her free speech on campus as a function of following the school's anti-discrimination policies.
>>
>>43341590
>somebody wrote nigger
>people actually giving a shit
Holy fuck, the American breed of Negro needs to be exterminated.
>>
>>43343952
>you are ceasing a comedy routine and engaging in exclusionary speech.
When why do I hear "nigger" on BET so much? Is it true that that is the reason why whites consume more "black culture" than blacks? Does the word "nigger" exclude them and make them feel unwanted? do they change the radio dial, anon?
>>
>>43342963
Migration from Latvia to Russia? Bahahahaha
>>
>>43342320
The only thing disgusting is that you still cling on to this idea of human "equality".
>>
>>43343952
Newsflash mother fucker... comedians use the word "nigger" all the time. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes it's not. Comedy is often about pushing boundaries, and thank god for it too.

With that said I don't think what she wrote was funny, but what you're saying is just pure bullshit. You're fuckin brainwashed man.
>>
File: rastahitler.jpg (273 KB, 625x819) Image search: [Google]
rastahitler.jpg
273 KB, 625x819
Blacks who don't............
>>
>>43344020
>hate speech
Nope.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 128

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.