[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Christianity is jewish? Mark 15:2 Then Pilate asked Him,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 28
ITT: Christianity is jewish?

Mark 15:2 Then Pilate asked Him, "Are You the King of the Jews?" He answered and said to him, "It is as you say."

Discuss.
>>
>>43137559
He was trying to lead the jews into a new age, ideally, all jews would become christians, and they would no longer consider themself "chosens" and allow non-jews in. It would still be called judiasm.

Just since many did not believe, they are jews, and the rest of us are christians.

Then muslims went the mormom route and listened to a random local, "someone told me to write dis shit" guy, and people used the religion to establish caliphates and rule the mid east.
>>
How could it not be Jewish? Christianity is based on two principles: the worship of one god, which are the first two commandments, and the Golden Rule, which is Leviticus 19:18
>>
File: One God.png (57 KB, 1280x556) Image search: [Google]
One God.png
57 KB, 1280x556
>>
File: INRI.jpg (269 KB, 570x775) Image search: [Google]
INRI.jpg
269 KB, 570x775
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4dT8FJ2GE0
>>
>>43137559
Thou sayest it.
>>
File: I N R I.png (102 KB, 999x999) Image search: [Google]
I N R I.png
102 KB, 999x999
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbxnnC22gwY
>>
>>43137559

no. paul hijcked the cult and expanded it to gentiles.
>>
>>43137730
Interesting, good read.
>>
It's said that the word "Jews" are a substitution of the word "judean", from the king James bible edition onwards. I've never checked that statement, since I don't care all that much. But don't worry, jidf. It's very easy to come here and make fun of /pol/ for its ignorance. But some of us know that the problem is not the Jews themselves, but the ones that distort the kabbalah, the sabbateans, the frankists, the Zionists, the globalists. The very same ones rebelling against your own God. Oh, maybe you didn't know that. The Jews are pawns of his own kind.
>>
>>43137705

Incorrect.

Christianity (Protestantism anyway) focuses on Jesus Christ being the son of God, sacrificed for all mankind. That's it. Everything before and after is filler.

Catholicism isn't even about the worship of one god or the Ten Commandments. It's about the deification of saints and Pope being an intermediary chosen by God.
>>
File: KellsFol032vChristEnthroned.jpg (480 KB, 1228x1600) Image search: [Google]
KellsFol032vChristEnthroned.jpg
480 KB, 1228x1600
>>43137887
Our fathers knew the truth.
>>
>>43137916
I've read about the substitution of the word "judean" by "jew". Is there any proof about this?.
>>
>>43137929
>Catholicism isn't even about the worship of one god or the Ten Commandments. It's about the deification of saints and Pope being an intermediary chosen by God.
What Catholicism is about is portrayed in the creed heretic brother, may Jesus convert you.

This is not a pray btw.

I believe in God,
the Father Almighty,
Creator of Heaven and earth.

I believe in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord,
who was conceived by the Holy Spirit,
born of the Virgin Mary,
suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died and was buried.
He descended to the dead.
On the third day, He rose again.
He ascended to Heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
He will come again to judge the living and the dead.

I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the Holy Catholic Church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and life everlasting. Amen.
>>
File: luther.jpg (128 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
luther.jpg
128 KB, 640x640
>>43137929

Did Christ not say this to the first bishop of rome or did he not?
>>
File: >Romans.jpg (530 KB, 469x5000) Image search: [Google]
>Romans.jpg
530 KB, 469x5000
>>43138105
>Romans
>>
>>43137559
"It is as you say," would have been like saying, "whatever you say, dude," today. He was patronizing the guards to get crucified and fulfill the prophecies.
>>
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm

I just found this. interesting read. Thoughts?
>>
Judeans=/=Jews

Most mentions of jews in biblical texts are mistranslations
>>
File: Ecce Homo.jpg (520 KB, 2526x1750) Image search: [Google]
Ecce Homo.jpg
520 KB, 2526x1750
>>43138133
Ecce homo.
>>
Jesus never intended to preach to any gentiles.

that was something Paul invented.
>>
File: Remove Them.jpg (178 KB, 469x600) Image search: [Google]
Remove Them.jpg
178 KB, 469x600
>>43138213
Read the parable of the faithful centurion you filthy kike snake!
>>
>>43138213

These twelve Jesus sent out, instructing them, "Go nowhere among the Gentiles and enter no town of the Samaritans, but go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel."
>>
>>43138247
n Matthew 15:22-24 he certainly still kept this mindset, saying "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel." When he speaks to the Samaritan woman at the well (John 4:4-7) it seems to be out of the necessity of thirst that he speaks to her (and it seems to be only out of necessity that he is in Samaria at all). While he does volunteer to help the Roman centurion (Matthew 8:5-13), this may have only been in deference to the authority that centurion seemed to be very keen on asserting.
>>
>>43137559

>>43136868
>>43136868
>>
>>43137730
Best goy
>>
>>43138248
>>43138262
>Israel
So he was talking about judeans or the jews?
>>
File: Remove.jpg (92 KB, 610x352) Image search: [Google]
Remove.jpg
92 KB, 610x352
>>43138262
Jesus ends up healing the Samaritan woman you son of Satan! How will you escape eternal torture you whited sepulchre!
>>
What about the lines in the bible about the synagogue of satan and all that kind of stuff?
>>
File: Boniface.jpg (236 KB, 744x900) Image search: [Google]
Boniface.jpg
236 KB, 744x900
>>43138325
You lost, get over it.
>>
>>43138248
He meant go not to countrymans, but to God's lost sheep, children of God.
>>
>>43138340
yeah he healed her but what of it? Doesn't mean he came to be the savior of mankind, just the Jews.

That's why the early disciples had that big meeting to decide if they even should preach to gentiles. They ultimately decided they did, probably because the Jewish authorities were persecuting them and would never accept them. So they changed history, and inserted Jesus' "go forth to all nations" stuff in his final speech.
>>
>>43138247
>that pic
my sides
>>
JIDF shitposting is going nuts
>>
>>43138328

The exiled jews who were displaced by the Assyrians. The Samaritans were nonjewish people who were placed in Judea by the Assyrians. The Assyrians had a habit of relocating large portions of conquered populations.
>>
He answered, 'I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.' (Matthew 15:24).
>>
File: judaism intensifies.gif (212 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
judaism intensifies.gif
212 KB, 501x585
>>43138472
>>
File: St. Michael and Satan.jpg (1 MB, 2233x4081) Image search: [Google]
St. Michael and Satan.jpg
1 MB, 2233x4081
>>43138432
Everything you say is a lie! Your mouth is an open tomb!
>>
in the following passage, Jesus compares healing a gentile to taking food from the plate of a child and giving it to the dogs. This was and remains common Jewish superiority complex:

Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, 'Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.' Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, 'Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.' He answered, 'I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.' The woman came and knelt before him. 'Lord, help me!' she said. He replied, 'It is not right to take the children's bread and toss it to the dogs.' 'Yes it is, Lord,' she said. 'Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master's table.' Then Jesus said to her, 'Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.' And her daughter was healed at that moment. (Matthew 15:21-28).
>>
>>43137559
It's certainly not Roman and it is not proper religious practice for anyone who doesn't live in a desert hole. Reminder that when it came in the scene it was called superstition and not proper religion because it was about fear and subjugation instead of honest respect for and emulation of the gods.
>>
>>43138517
>Christians getting this desperate they were deceived by a Jew
>>
http://doctrine.org/the-christian-myth/

some good reading for those seeking to rid themselves of Jewish messianic cults
>>
When you ask a Catholic why they pray to dead saints or angels, and they start shitposting about hurr durr protties broke the church, etc, you have to remember, they are the same type of people who Jesus rebuked.

When He was sitting down eating, they wanted to kill Him because He didn't wash His hands in a special little Jewish ritual; a ritual made by men, not the Lord. All the time, He was teaching them to obey the Lord God and not people who loved to control others and be called rabbis. On several occasions, He spoke about people (Jews) loving the traditions of men more than the Word of the Lord.

That's what Catholics do wrong. Because they had to wait months studying before being allowed to be baptized, and have to follow the doctrines of men, they don't follow the Lord's Word. When Jesus called His apostles, He didn't give them forms to fill in, put them on a waiting list, and tell them to come to Him every Sunday (wrong day) for 18 months before considering to allow them to be born again.

To look at who are Jews today, look at their traditions.
>hair (levitical)
>clothing (unbiblical)
>assorted old testament traditions
>rejecting Jesus Christ (the living Word of God)
>basing their identity around Judah, a descendant of Jacob, i.e. their identity revolves around genetic lineage

Though if you know that they accept anyone whose mother was Jewish, you see the hypocrisy of their focus on that lineage. In the bible, descendants were counted from the father, not the mother.

But I wouldn't worry about it, since He knows who are real Jews and who are imposter canaanite dogs.

You now realize the reason white race is dying and Europe is turning to shit is because white women are too busy twerking on Youtube and instant messaging people for casual fornication while white men are dressing up in dog costumes all over Germany and pretending to be ponies. We accept heathen monkeys and twerking, we get treated like monkeys. Europe is almost dead. Repent.
>>
Christianity developed as an offshoot of Judaism.

It went Judaism ---> Christianity ---> Islam
>>
>>43138704
>You now realize the reason white race is dying and Europe is turning to shit is because white women are too busy twerking on Youtube and instant messaging people for casual fornication while white men are dressing up in dog costumes all over Germany and pretending to be ponies. We accept heathen monkeys and twerking, we get treated like monkeys. Europe is almost dead. Repent.

>repent

>accept a Jewish religion goyim
>>
File: Exorcism.jpg (375 KB, 1305x511) Image search: [Google]
Exorcism.jpg
375 KB, 1305x511
>>43138635
Judgement awaits you, Pharisee.
>>
Lastly, we learn from the Scriptures that the Twelve had no idea about the grace that Paul taught. The Twelve continued to operate under the Mosaic Law long after Pentecost. Peter, after he received the vision to go to the house of Cornelius (8-10 years after Pentecost), was still operating under the Law (Acts 10.28). At the Jerusalem Council (c. 51 AD), the Twelve still followed the Law. As such, they believed that Gentile believers had to keep the Law. Unless they did, they taught they were not saved (Acts 15.1, 5). Paul vehemently argued otherwise. The Council officially resolved the issue of Law-keeping with Peter’s remarkable statement in defense of Paul (Acts 15.7-11). But keep in mind how many years had passed. If Paul was saved in about 34 A.D. and the Council was in 51 A.D., 17 years had gone by. Paul may have been saved in 37 A.D. But the point is that anywhere from 14-17 years had passed. That’s a long time. During all this time Paul had been ministering to Gentiles and never taught that they were subject to the Mosaic Law (Romans 6.14). Even after the Council, James and those in the Jerusalem Church continued to maintain that the Mosaic Law was valid (Acts 21.19-20).
>>
File: Truth.png (46 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
Truth.png
46 KB, 501x585
>>43138911
>yfw
>>
>>43138340
the word for dog that Jesus used was a diminutive form of the derogatory word dog Jews used for Gentiles who were considered to be unclean. Here the word (kynarion) means "little dog" (a house pet) or puppy, such as would beg food from children.

The kind of pesky, wild, loathsome dogs (probably like the ones that licked Lazarus' sores) would not have been found in a house, as Gentiles would not be found in the house of Israel. These dogs and Gentiles would be found outside the house. By their reaction to her, the disciples probably viewed the woman in this way.
>>
File: Kikes exposed.jpg (56 KB, 803x369) Image search: [Google]
Kikes exposed.jpg
56 KB, 803x369
>>43138911
>>
File: THEY KNOW.jpg (37 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
THEY KNOW.jpg
37 KB, 240x240
>>43138960
But when the Jews saw the multitudes, they were filled with envy, and spake against those things which were spoken by Paul, contradicting and blaspheming.
- Acts 13:45
>>
>>43138788
>>accept a Jewish religion goyim
Everyone that has sinned deserves to die. We need to be reborn, and focus on doing His will. When the judgement comes, I don't want to be stood there with a dick in my mouth and a fedora on my head. If you do, that's your choice. But just know that it will be extremely painful. For you.

Answer me what you would do in this hypothetical situation.
>you discover that white people are actually the lost children of Israel
>you realize that we descended from Adam, who the Lord created in His image
Would you still shitpost against the Lord because of some money-grubbing kikes and canaanite imposters who He cursed for rejecting Him?
Or would you suddenly feel a sense of purpose and awe and want to know more about Him?

Just curious. Your prejudice against hook-nosed merchants is actually a stumbling block for you.
>>
File: bucks.jpg (39 KB, 596x600) Image search: [Google]
bucks.jpg
39 KB, 596x600
"It is as you say."
>>
File: Annunciation.jpg (3 MB, 1943x2740) Image search: [Google]
Annunciation.jpg
3 MB, 1943x2740
>>43139008
Preach.
>>
>>43138911
>Peter, after he received the vision to go to the house of Cornelius (8-10 years after Pentecost), was still operating under the Law
That's why he told us about the Lord not being a respecter of persons?

Lies. The bible is not divided.
>>
>>43139008
>everyone that has sinned deserves to die
do you not see that this is fatalistic idea akin to Islamic martyrdom theology? Man is not inherently evil as Christians suggest. Nothing on earth in the natural world has either inherently moral or immoral character. It simply exists. Humans are a part of nature like anything else. We have good aspects and bad aspects. We are not inherently evil, we do not deserve punishment for merely existing.

the rest of your post was bizarre gibberish.

the reason I call out the Jews is because this is very similar ideology to what Jews believe in, that people are evil and deserve punishment. It was not a common idea at all in the pre-Jewish Europe
>>
File: Icon.jpg (494 KB, 640x469) Image search: [Google]
Icon.jpg
494 KB, 640x469
>>43139160
LIAR
>>
>>43139079
17"Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. 18"For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished.…
>>
>>43138704
>race

Did God create such a thing?

Art thou not a hypocrite? Thou respectst things which do not exist just like catholics do or any other religion does.
>>
>>43139008
I hate this "everyone is evil, only Jeebus can save you" line of bullshit. But it looks like you're a CI retard so.
>>
The most logical action for Paul to have taken following his conversion would have been to seek out and partner with the Twelve. That was exactly what did not happen. Instead of going to Jerusalem, Paul went to Arabia and later returned to Damascus. Not until after three years had passed did he go to Jerusalem. While in Jerusalem he saw only Peter and James (the half-brother of the Lord). His sojourn was brief–15 days (Galatians 1.16-19). Rather than partnering with the Twelve, God kept Paul separated from them. He told Paul to leave Jerusalem because the Jews would not listen to him (Acts 22.17-21).
>>
>>43137559
Well he was a Jew
He also called Jews who rejected Him the children of Satan, which doesn't bode well for modern day Rabbinical Jews who are the spiritual descendents of the Pharisees
>>
>>43137559
Jesus was a jew. He was seeking to purge the religion of corrupt, materialistic elements. He was not the son of God, nor God himself. These elements were tacked on by Hellenised Jews after his death.
He was a mortal and has long since rotted to dust.
>>
File: SHUT IT DOWN.jpg (89 KB, 640x501) Image search: [Google]
SHUT IT DOWN.jpg
89 KB, 640x501
>>43139238
But the unbelieving Jews stirred up the Gentiles, and made their minds evil affected against the brethren.
- Acts 14:2
>>
>>43139214
>Did God create such a thing?
Well considering Jesus distinguished between Jewish and Greek Christians, and how Jewish Christians would be rewarded and punished first, yes.
>>
>>43139160
>do you not see that this is fatalistic idea akin to Islamic martyrdom theology
The first transgression of the Lord's commandment caused death to enter the world, and take our lives. Only the Lord can change that, through Jesus Christ.

You ever stolen anything? Even anything as small as a mouthful of food, $1, anything you knew wasn't yours? It's a sin, you trespassed against your neighbour.

Ever taken His name in vain? Disrespecting the creator of the Universe who gave us His grace but does not owe it to anyone.

Any sin, doesn't matter how trivial it is to you.

Jihad = murdering people and suicide
Living for the Lord = being persecuted for taking a stand, for refusing to accept sin, being peculiar and set apart for Him (which was His intention when making a covenant with Israel).

If I blew up 100 people and killed myself, I would not be Christian.
If a Muslim didn't blow up 100 people and kill themselves, they would not be Muslim.

They are diametrically opposed. Koran is the word of shit. The Holy Bible is the Word of God.

Time to pick a side and stop sitting on the fence. Judgement is coming.
>>
>>43139214
>Did God create such a thing?
No He created 1 man and 1 woman. Other races came from interference from evil.

>do not exist
Lel social construct amirite xD
>>
File: 1427606903106.jpg (199 KB, 862x1050) Image search: [Google]
1427606903106.jpg
199 KB, 862x1050
>>43137559
Jesus spent all his time telling the Jews how shitty they were
he flipped the tables of the money changers and threw them out of his temple
he told the pharisees that they were going to hell and criticized all their bullshit
Jew hatred originated with christianity because it was the kikes that had Jesus killed and they still hate him to this day
>>
File: The Christ.png (130 KB, 881x703) Image search: [Google]
The Christ.png
130 KB, 881x703
>>43139465
Amen.
>>
>>43139356
I understand the bullshit logic of christian slave morality. This is easy to refute

>caused death to enter the world
well that's a nice idea, I prefer a more naturalistic explanation but I guess that's your belief
>you ever stolen anything
yes, I have, because we are apes trying to act like perfect beings for the sake of civilization and sometimes the programming doesn't quite work. Doesn't mean I'm inherently evil, because I also did a lot of really good and nice things, even as a child. Bad things I did were far lower than the the good things I did. It's only because Christians invented 1 million different sins that people even buy into the theory that we're all sinners.

>living for the Lord
>refusing to accept sin
God made us this way, according to you, so why wouldn't we accept sin? Why did God make us sinful if he didn't want us to sin? This is a stupid god you worship.

You say it's wrong to blow people up, but isn't it also wrong to spread the lie that people are evil and that that children are inherently bad? Isn't it evil to teach people that this life is just to be endured instead of enjoyed?
>>
>>43139465
more like, he wanted to reform Judaism and get them to accept him as their King. when that didn't happen, he got butthurt and threw a hissy fit and the Jews had him offed.
>>
Doesn't mean he's a Jew. The Satanic Forces of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha currently hold the whip over the most heroic English race but they certainly aren't English. The Head Vampire is the Queen of the English but she's not English. God is the King of all peoples
>>
File: Merchant ad infinitum.png (239 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
Merchant ad infinitum.png
239 KB, 501x585
>>43139614
>>43139641
>>
File: tumblr_mh48blACFS1qlopyto1_500.gif (998 KB, 500x284) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mh48blACFS1qlopyto1_500.gif
998 KB, 500x284
>>43139641
>and get them to accept him as their King

John 6:15
When Jesus therefore perceived that they would come and take him by force, to make him a king, he departed again into a mountain himself alone.

Nice try.
>>
>>43139714
says the kike who got fooled by a Jew named Paul

The Scriptures make it quite plain that Paul’s ministry was distinct from the ministry of the Twelve. God separated Paul from them following his conversion. Throughout the course of his ministry he had almost no contact with them. Paul revealed doctrines the Twelve had no clue about: the body of Christ, the gospel of the grace of God, the temporary blinding of Israel, the resurrection of the body of Christ, a.k.a. the Rapture, the believer’s heavenly citizenship, the believer’s identification with Christ, etc. For a study of these things see my article on Paul’s “Mystery”. Paul received these doctrines from the RISEN Lord not the earthly Lord from whom the Twelve had received their doctrine. The Twelve knew nothing of these things. Search the Scriptures to see if any of these teachings are ever mentioned by anyone but Paul. Paul is the founder of Christianity. He expressly declared this in 1 Corinthians 3.10-11 and 1 Timothy 1.11-16. Paul was the apostle of the Gentiles (Romans 11.13), not Peter, not the Twelve. And lastly, Paul’s gospel was completely different from that of Peter. Read Peter’s address at Pentecost. He doesn’t tell the Jews Christ died for their sins and rose from the dead. Christ’s death for him was not a triumph but something to be repented of (Acts 2.38). The believing Jews at the Council of Jerusalem’s gospel was faith AND works (Acts 15.1, 5). Paul’s gospel was therefore DIFFERENT from theirs. This is what precipitated the council. Paul’s gospel was faith ALONE.
>>
>>43139741
>Paul
sorry I mean Saul

better call Saul
>>
Protestants water down Christianity until nothing is left, this is why the one true church was against translating the bible.
>>
File: Trust.jpg (56 KB, 460x287) Image search: [Google]
Trust.jpg
56 KB, 460x287
>>43139741
>>
>>43139791
>being Christian means irrationally hating people for having sex with other people of the same gender
>>
>>43139741
>For a study of these things see my article on Paul’s “Mystery”.
nice copy paste faggot, did you even read it
>>
>>43139791
don't change the subject, this isn't about the protestant/catholic divide, this is about jews and christians
>>
>>43139356
>Jihad = murdering people and suicide

No it means struggle in the most general sense. As Israel means wrestles with God.
>>
File: Jessica-Jung-BLANC-ECLARE.jpg (92 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Jessica-Jung-BLANC-ECLARE.jpg
92 KB, 640x640
>>43139791
ya because every protestant supports LBGT

dude youre NUTS i go to every church in the south and you have exclusively the most vehement anti gay people who ever lived on the earth

what are fundamentalists?
>>
>>43137559

>Actually quoting Mark.

Mark doesn't even realize that Friday evening is when the Jews celebrate the Sabbath. He doesn't see the absurdity of someone going from Tyre to the Galilee and taking a side trip through Sidon. He says that Moses gave the commandments, and not God, He actually suggests that while people were offering up the Paschal sacrifice, Jesus and disciples would have found a dude at home preparing dinner, and not, you know, at the Temple because your portion of the sacrifice was supposed to be your dinner.

I'm convinced that Matthew was written primarily to correct all the obvious errors that are found in Mark.
>>
>>43137559
Well, that's correct. Christianity IS the true Judaism. What is called "Judaism" today isn't Judaism but a satanic sect based on Talmud that gave itself this name illegally. Talmudism could be a better name.
>>
>>43138017
yes judean is a geographical term. it referred to anyone living in the kingdom of judah. so jesus was saying yes i am the king of the place: judah.

judean in no way referred to a race of people or religion at that time as it is today.

it's a mistranslation imo to say he is king of jews.
>>
>>43140077
Maybe Mark was a Roman and not a Jew.
>>
>>43139614
>I prefer a more naturalistic explanation
How are you going to explain yourself to Him? You won't be able to using garbage like that.
>>
>>43140436
>him
I don't believe in Him so your little threat doesn't scare me.
>>
>>43140298

Well, for starters, if that's true, then about 2,000 years of Church tradition, (and that's every major denomination I'm aware of) is wrong to attribute Mark to one of Peter's early converts.

And even if Mark is a Roman, it still doesn't make what he's saying any less ridiculous. He gets basic, basic facts wrong about stuff that a 2 minute conversation with any native of the area would have cleared up. As a testimony to the life of Christ, it leaves enormous amounts to be desired.
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.