[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Identifying Our Strengths
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 45
File: 4chan.jpg (425 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
4chan.jpg
425 KB, 1280x800
4chan, despite recent declines, still remains one of, if not the most influential website on the internet. Memes and jokes that begin here trickle into the remainder of the internet, and the presence of this website has largely defined internet culture.

What has allowed us to endure and prosper so long? Is it a combination of elements? Or is there one outlying characteristic that allows us to accelerate?

ITT; We reflect on 4chan and what lends to its continued influence on the internet
>>
Maybe the self hatred causes discontent with our memes which drives us to make new jokes
The contrarian attitude creates an ever changing majority and minority.
>>
>>42944135
I'll bump with my own opinion:

I think it stems from our constant conflict a midst each other. In an environment of evolution, there needs to be some level of resistance, in order for the 'generation' to grow stronger. We constantly ridicule each other here, and call each other out on our claims.

What does dumblr do? Create huboxes that shelter other users from this growth. They hand hold them, and the conflict from July 4th last year, I feel, kind of lends to the idea of sheltering vs. conflict.
>>
the anonymous style of posting allows constant discussion while the type of posters here makes sure that the discussion remains at an intelligent (compared to the rest of the internet) level.

It's often said that Reddit is where idiots go to act like geniuses, and that 4chan is where geniuses go to act like idiots. I think that is true, but I also feel that there's something special about this Chinese cartoon imageboard, and something special about the regular posters here.
>>
Population mostly consisting of alpha males
>>
>>42944875
Would you say this is true of all 4chan? Or only certain boards?
>>
File: 1407713300849.png (162 KB, 499x460) Image search: [Google]
1407713300849.png
162 KB, 499x460
>>42944135

>the days when you could call this newfaggot a new fucking faggot was are long gone
>>
>>42944135
Tenure, stability and poison
>>
>>42945003
>>42945003
That's hard to pin down. A few years ago I would've said all boards still had the spirit of 4chan in them, but now I'm not too sure.
/co/ isn't love anymore, and is tumblr instead. You will also get banned if you mention the relationship between tumblr and /co/.

Ultimately, I do think the vast majority of boards do still have that spirit of 4chan still in them. Along with that, no board is past the point of redemption, and the this golden age of /pol/ could serve to make 4chan a much better place.
>>
>>42944462
Underrated post

the noxious sensitivity of Reddit keeps it stale and generic more times than not. as a group we are fifty or a thousand times smaller, but the anarchy of this place only a few cab tolerate produces greatness with a select handful
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 509x572) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 509x572
>>42944135
I have no fucking idea how this place has endured in the spotlight of chanology, the fappening, murders, suicides, raids, poll riggings, ect.

In the end I guess it's how harshly newfags are treated. Forced to adapt to the culture in order to have an actual discussion.

If we collectively started fucking with new people that came here with /b/ tier antics (system 32 and stuff) this site could regain some of what has changed.
>>
>>42944135
Well.. Because, believe it or not, it is only true face of the 'modern' sites in existance. The sites really reflects the darker side of humanity which we're reluctantly drawn to.

The simplistic design of the site and the incredible depth, content and shitposting on 4chan is what keeps people here.

The fact that we don't need identification on the site is also a crucial factor. We are willingly to expose more of ourselves than what we'd normally do on say, Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook etc.

I'd say that 4chan is a semi-successful communist society where everyone is an equal, wether how much we call each other faggots, niggers, jews etc.

I just enjoy it for some reason.
>>
>>42945310
Interesting, and I think you're definitely right in the sense of the golden age of /pol/ changing 4chan.

Hopefully the change in website management will not hinder the progress that this board has made/is making though.
>>
File: ass.jpg (14 KB, 230x307) Image search: [Google]
ass.jpg
14 KB, 230x307
>>42945629
>If we collectively started fucking with new people that came here with /b/ tier antics (system 32 and stuff) this site could regain some of what has changed.

just fucking... cringe
>>
>>42945733

omg... just....

...ugh...
>>
>>42944135

I remember when these threads happened on /b/

>I didn't ask to feel this feel.
>>
>>42945733
he's totally right though. We've kinda replaced actively scaring off people, and instead have a level of banter that's hard to get at first.

if they can't handle the banter they fuck off.
>>
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 251x201
The fact is, over the years 4chan has been alive, it's been extremely easy to use. We have... 64 boards?... And each board holds a topic, with one board holding a "random" topic. They are ranged from auto, to transport, to video games, anime, hentai, politics, paranormal and other things. Within these boards there are threads which hold topics within these topics.
4chan is just easy to use and hasn't change that much since the beginning. The fact that it's stayed the same says something about it.
We have a deep culture, one that has stood the test of time and can be seen all across the internet. I doubt that will change anytime soon, as a lot of us are here forever.
>>
>>42945733
It would be cringe for us to do this stuff, but /b/ is doing it more and more. Since the loss of IDs, new life has been breathed into the corpse of the once crazed beast that /b/ was.

You can see some of that old spirit stir in the twitch raids they conduct, almost some sense of longing to return to the chaos, to return to the roots of what made the board the most terrifying thing in the mainstream internet for some time.

I truly feel that this site's recent changes and publicity have put us at a tipping point, and what the individual boards do, especially /pol/ (we're the most influential board on the site at the moment), will play quite a lot into the fate of 4chan.
>>
>>42946286
The 4chan center of culture used to be /b/, up until 2008 many people would say. Then /v/ was the the main memer on the block, and currently I think its /pol/.

Is it going to go back to /b/? Or maybe /r9k/ will have its chance at the throne?
>>
>>42946397
It's going to be /lgbt/ I'm afraid.
>>
File: flag waver.jpg (62 KB, 531x731) Image search: [Google]
flag waver.jpg
62 KB, 531x731
>>42946397
/pol/ will be King for a while. And it's going to be hard to dethrone him.
>>
>>42946523
True, /pol/ did just recently come to power. We can expect about 4 years as the top dog, barring any sort of interference from the new management.
>>
>>42946397
Hard to say, /b/ is the original, and there are a lot, (and I mean A LOT) of people who would love to see a restoration of the board. The sentiment to this return to this can easily be seen on the board itself, so there are plenty of people there already who are willing to push forward.

However, r9k, at a glance seems to be less prone to shit posting of threads that fall in line the board culture. They are also less known, which will keep less summer-tier new fags off the board, perhaps to the benefit of it rising as a major point of influence.

Either way, I think with the nomadic SJW hoards still invading eastern Europe (leddit/social media) /pol/ will remain a major force for some time
>>
>>42944135
>begin here
Banepost is the last OC this shit site produced
We don't do jack shit and its no longer the juggernaut it once was
>>
I know this'll probably come out really cringey, but I actually fucking love this board.

This board, where the likeminded fuckups can gather and banter about to stupidest of shit. Were we can all argue about the Jews, muslims, and gooks; and not be hated for it.

/pol/ is a shit board
But its our God damn shit board
>>
>>42946523
All the oldfags left /b/ and came here, after all.
>>
>>42946726
you're a faggot.

>>42946760
so are you
>>
>>42946826
Stop triggering me, cishetlord
>>
>>42946760
That is correct. I've noticed most of the oldfags came to here. The humor, the cunning, the lolz. All of it is like a matured /b/.
>>
>>42946726
Just like /b/ during it's time as top dog, and /v/ during its time. I'd say it comes with the territory, and we're still in a time on /pol/ where we have a high level of brotherhood and commonality in our values and objectives.

The best boards (to me) were always shit, but they were the good kind of shit that you've come to understand.

enjoy it while it lasts
>>
>>42946905
Fug yes memelord
>>
>>42946826

*your
>>
>>42944462
This is why tumblr produces such inbred abominations. The weak are never culled. They are actually exalted, and eventually overtake the strongest and best. Tumblr is a machine specialized in creating failure.
>>
>>42946962
Couldn't have said it better myself
>>
Oh.

Everyone ITT is a complete faggor
>>
>>42947032
You've said that twice now.

We get it.
>>
>>42946397
>>42946523
>>42946591

>thinking anyone can dethrone the King
The ONLY thing that would ever knock /pol/ down was if we took ourselves too seriously. Half of the appeal of politically-incorrect ideology is the fact that we make some fucking FUNNY shit.

The libfags can't do that. They choreograph their laughter at the chosen acceptable target, and that's it. /pol/ is the opposite - EVERYONE gets shit on, constantly, all the time, and the banter that results is Grade A.

Good luck finding a leftist who would ever make something as funny as pic related. Go ahead and try, I will be waiting for the next 50 years.
>>
this place is so volatile you adapt and learn to not give a fuck

almost in a sort a mental shield, which places like tumblr and reddit artificially supply you with, but not your own, so you can't venture out and go anywhere else
>>
>>42944462
>Create huboxes that shelter other users from this growth

This is a very good point that you raise.

This chan remains so prominent for one reason and one reason alone. Anonymous.

Not the herr derr w3 4r3 leegun an on e moose shit.

You and I, here, right now, I am leaving an intelligent impression based upon only what I am saying; because I am Anonymous. I could be Bob Dole or manbearpig or a dog or what the fuck ever, but if what I say resonates within another, or two unknown thoughts have the chance to meet...its magic. Being Anonymous has, does, and will continue to have profound real life implications. For fucks sake we made international news the other day. For fat shaming...fucking /pol/ every time.

It's fucking brilliant really.

>>42944875
I couldnt agree more with your entire post. Coming here as afforded me the opportunities that no other aspect of all society can. Underaged b& here when I first started coming here, as Im sure many were. The site has influenced me in ways beyond measure.

Primarily, like you said, acting like an idiot. Or a mad man; if there were one think that this chan has taught me it would be that come men just want to watch the world burn. And have one hell of a giggle while watching said world burn. The many good times we have all had here are practically innumerable.

Chan culture is unlike any other culture out there. We are fucking awesome.

>>42945003
Obviously there are different co-cultures within each individual board. Here on /pol/ is where one would go for an inspiring intelligent conversation. We might tell you to go kill yourself, but we do for good reasons.

It's hard being right on so many things, what is even harder is realizing what that means. That means that many of us realize what is happening around us. We understand that everything we have ever known, the life we used to have is ending, and now, our new live in the time 'after' is developing.
>>
File: pol is funny.jpg (112 KB, 590x324) Image search: [Google]
pol is funny.jpg
112 KB, 590x324
>>42947129
This.
Some of the funniest things on 4chan have been from /pol/.
>>
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 937x755) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 937x755
Pic related proved that /pol/ can still maintain during a massive influx of bullshit.
>>
File: mcniggerator.jpg (1 MB, 2593x2442) Image search: [Google]
mcniggerator.jpg
1 MB, 2593x2442
>>42947153

>adaption and mental shield

Not gonna lie, the cuckold IR spam used to bother me. But when I decided to counter-spam with gay niggers getting raped by white men, and Sequoia shat himself with impotent rage as a result, I realized that no one was invincible.

And now, with what we've done (and are continuing to do) with Gawker, not even the fucking multimillion media machines are untouchable. We are witnessing some kind of evolution of memetic warfare that will be studied decades from now, and we don't even know that we're doing it.
>>
/pol/ feels/humor thread now?
>>
>>42946898
It very much is, it's like all the shitposting has a little more weight behind them here as we all experience the real world. Being conditioned in the polar opposite of a PC environment allows us to take a lathe to the SJW phenomenon that is desperately trying to be the dominating internet culture.
>>
File: 1420448295669.jpg (120 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1420448295669.jpg
120 KB, 720x960
/pol/ reminds me of the old /b/ before it went to shit
>inb4 /b/ was always shit

>>42944462
>I think it stems from our constant conflict a midst each other. In an environment of evolution, there needs to be some level of resistance, in order for the 'generation' to grow stronger. We constantly ridicule each other here, and call each other out on our claims.
Exactly. This is what I've noticed about this site compared to others. We allow our point of views to become criticised over and over by ourselves, and the opposition. And every time we find flaws in our arguments, we adjust it little by little until the opposition can no longer break through it, thus, we grow stronger.

While we grow stronger with our views, the opposition remains the same with their arguments because they don't want an opposition, they don't allow it, they don't like to be told they're wrong. They block their ears and wait for it to blow over. You can't grow stronger without being criticised. And that's what is wrong with the world today, and why it's so weak.
>>
>>42944135
We can post what we want within the law and no one is afraid to express anything here because we're anonymous.

Reddit can't do this because the only content that is allowed to thrive is funneled through a hyper progressive ideological warriors lens being the moderators first and then their even more ravenously leftist user base votes on that suppressing even what they let slide.

Here anything goes. Whats truely good and funny and lasting lasts. The lame shit gets no replies.

4chan reflects actual nature. Reddit and other platorms like it reflect mans attempt to warp and change nature.
>>
>>42947279
I wonder if more of us leaned how to code and understand networking, we could wreck havoc on shit
>>
File: Fighters.jpg (714 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Fighters.jpg
714 KB, 1000x1000
>>42947278
We are fucking awesome.
>>
>>42944462
Yeah pretty much this.

>>42945358
This.
>>42946962
and this.

Freedom baby.
>>
An observation: while it is good to have these threads every so often, right before /b/ died of cancer these threads were everywhere. I imagine when we see multiple renditions of these threads at a time (especially if multiple are in the first page) we will be witnessing the end of /pol/ as a worthwhile board.
>>
>>42944135
Unfettered, anonymous free speech bro. Let people talk about what they want to talk about, even if it's (what some would say) ugly. It's a nice release from the pussified, "everyone-gets-a-ribbon-regardless-of-Merritt-because-FEELINGS" society we live in.
>>
File: 1427251156163.png (91 KB, 1488x476) Image search: [Google]
1427251156163.png
91 KB, 1488x476
>>
>>42947424
I agree, but I don't think we've had one in a minute.
>>
>>42947424
It's more like these threads are a break between politics. It's good to look back at all we've done and breath in. These threads allow us to appreciate what we've done and how important this board is.
>>
>>42944135
Anonymity and the lack of coddling.
>>
>>42947424
/pol/ and /b/ are different.

I understand the point you're making, but I can't see it happening with /pol/, like I 'foresaw' it happen to /b/.

What really killed off /b/ was the meme explosion in 2010. That was the final straw, and /b/ hasn't really been able to recover since.
>>
>>42945655
>which we're reluctantly drawn to.

>tfw you just want to watch the whole world burn

Even though we are drawn here by the inevitable meltdown and the widespread death and chaos which will ensue...

Is anyone inclined to help change this world?
Truly?

>>42946286
/b/ is the fucking worst and best.

>>42946962
We would rek those dumblrina bitches in real life.

>>42947129
pic related
mysidesinspace.jpg
>>
If as many people were on 4chan and /pol/ as their are now on facebook, how do you think that would influence the board and the culture? Would the weaknesses of anonymity become prevalent to the point where it could be considered worse than some of the things tumblr and jewbook are known for?
>>
>First came to site in September of 2006(I remember because it was the same month as my birthday) after gearing bantz on a couple forums about /b/
>visit this musical place called /b/
>the beast devours me and doesn't let go
>have only left twice
>6months after the first month of '08 because the faggot culture was getting too strong and the mainstream wave had started hitting the internet and video games cultures hard so I needed to get away
>Second time was in 2010 for 9 months to see if I could leave on my own accord without acting like a fucking junkie without a fix
>mfw been here for 8 years and seen some serious shit
>changed my life in more ways than I can imagine
>also made me cynical as fuck due to it's appropriation by pop culture
/pol/ is still the best thing that ever happened to me, I always knew war was a grey hue and not black and white but still thought fighting for the allies would have been awesome.
I stayed away from /into/ because they were straight up cunts
But this place made me truly understand just how much you have to dig in order to find any legitimate information.
>mfw I finished college before joining /pol/ and I knew fuck all about the jews other than muh six gorillian
God I miss 4chan, I really do
>>
/pol has been getting dumber since polharbor.

Lot more shitposts. Lot less discussion. 4+4 is actually better but its too small.
>>
>>42947129
/pol/ is basically /b/: politics edition

So of course we're gonna keep that crown for a while
>>
>>42948121
Really, the happening threads are pretty common.

But if you really look at em', they're usually talking about what the fuck is going on. Even if it isn't happening or not.

I've gotten the feeling that its gotten better since the cuckening.
>>
>>42947278
I stayed, many the shitposting prime!

>>42947279
mcnig. how have I not seen this pic

>>42947302
>until the opposition can no longer break through it, thus, we grow stronger.

This is why libtards always resort to logical fallacies

>>42947367
>4chan reflects actual nature. Reddit and other platorms like it reflect mans attempt to warp and change nature.

>>42947424
I dont think so. The only thing that would really 'kill' /pol/ would have to be something drastic. After /pol/ habor I quit making OP's and got quite paranoid so I quit posting all together for a minute. Im not going anywhere.

>>42947452
>>
>>42947944
>>changed my life in more ways than I can imagine

are you me?
>>
File: polinanutshell2.png (398 KB, 964x1954) Image search: [Google]
polinanutshell2.png
398 KB, 964x1954
>>42944135

4chan is filled with people who talk, but don't do anything.

/pol/ is filled with the worst kind: They can identify a problem, yet won't band together to fix said problem.
>>
YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS
OP IS JIDF INTELLIGENCE GATHERING
DON'T GIVE AWAY OUR SECRETS
>>
>>42947649
I was on /b/ as far back as 06. I wanna say 2008/09 is when the cacer became terminal
>>
>>42948246
Well, what are we to do?

How the hell are a bunch of guys from a board on a Japanese based anime website able to band together and do shit that'll make shit rock?

We hardly have the general public's acceptance and many of us who speak about our political beliefs aloud end up sometime losing friends and becoming hated for being "bigoted".

If you have a plan, lets hear it.
>>
>>42948246
lol i'm literally scared if I said how I feel about politics (paleo) I would get kicked out of my professional school.
>>
>>42947302
The culture here has become sort of a Borg collective. The dominating ideas, memes and mores have been constantly challenged, both from external parties and from within. And through a combination of shit-flinging, wit, and what is genuinely an earnest drive for purity of form, /pol/ has emerged as a colossal, many-headed hydra of discourse. Outsiders who simply do not understand would brush us off as a hivemind, which is only partially true. One /pol/lack has the potential to trigger an entire hashtag on tumblr, all because he browses this board and doesn't give a flat fuck about people's oversensitivity.
>>
I believe our own emphasis on creative control and uncensored discussion is our greatest asset. Because there is no set morality even though there are influences; everyone brings their opinion forward and can illicit intelligent responses (beyond shilling and trolling which is a given). The "triggering" of tumblerinas will never happen here since nobody gives a fuck or the post will get lampooned to oblivion. Everything which comes onto our board is generated by the user base which in turn popularizes memes and ideas that are most successful and uncontaminated by "muh feelings" thought police and still have the wit of genuine satire and commentary not found in mainstream (social) media. Our notoriety only serves to stroke our collective ego and laugh at how the world can villify our little board, how the idea of /pol/ is so much more frightening to them than their own social discord and the major issues for our respective countries in the future.

As if, we are more of a problem than corrupt governance and alarming social dynamics on the rise. So we as 4chan, especially this board, relish the spotlight of our controversy since everyone is so pussified as to remain silent in the face of their convictions.
>>
>Oh yeah /pol/ so great so stronk!
/pol/ can be pretty funny at times, and things like Ebola-chan, Dorner, Ben Garrison, the OC from the Zimmerman and Ferguson trials were fucking hilarious. But saying it's good or 4chan is good is bullshit pure an simple.

>>42948246
>I suggest we don Guy Fawkes masks and fedoras and stand outside a Scientology building!
We learned our lesson, shithead.
>>
>>42944135
IM NOT SHITPOSTING, IM NOT SHITPOSTING, PLS NO BULLY, IM NOT SHITPOSTING!
>>
I think you are completely wrong about 4Chan influence since we mostly keep to ourselves and our ideas dont reach other websites and the idea of raiding or attacking someone is so looked down upon that it is immediately disregarded and other people circlejerk each other on how stupid raiding someone actually is regardless of the cause.
>>
>>42948328
>>42948337

You gentlemen sicken me. You have one of the greatest tools of change, right in front of you. Instead of going at things all at once (Which is what you're afraid of), move subtly and an inch at a time.

Infections that kill hosts don't happen all at once.
>>
>>42948492
Well, instead of asking questions.

Lets make a general idea on what we should do?

Got any ideas?
>>
>>42944135
>Memes and jokes that begin here trickle into the remainder of the internet
That's because there are a shitton of lurking redditors and tumbltards who copy OC from here to repost on their blog for likes/reblogs/gold/e-peen.

>>42948492
>4chan
>tool of change
The only tool here is you.
>>
>>42948509
Question everything that the feminists spread, use the best defense, attack.
They don't expect you to question everything and then counter attack with information that you have gathered before.
>>
>>42948509
In regards to what?
>>
>>42944462
I like this op. Conflict, though sometimes cruel and painful, has alway brought about the betterment of something. It's the very force that drives not only biological but also social evolution
>>
>>42948547
Makes sense
>>42948575
In regards to just debating with left-leaning people, I've noticed that they usually end up going in circles when you debate with them.

Once you've trapped them, they'll say something stupid and just ignore the entire debate.
This is how its been for me.
>>
Why don't we meet within our own locales and have discussions? Although anonymity is a strength, the ability we have as units connected in the physical world to create social change is a lot more than discussing politics on a japanese imageboard. Let's use sjw tactics against them. Let's have some bravery in our own values and make a stand.
>>
>>42948246
This anon beat me to the punch>>42948432

We learned when a bunch of teenagers came out and screames "WE R LEEJUN". Abandoning our anonymity is what will ever destroy us. However, we can still do the next best thing: dominate internet memes and troll the fuck out of Old Media and the PC police
>>
File: 1418084334608.png (87 KB, 321x963) Image search: [Google]
1418084334608.png
87 KB, 321x963
>>42947278

NEVER FORGET BRIT/POL/
>>
File: 1423715048761.png (355 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1423715048761.png
355 KB, 640x480
>>42948537
The "Tool of change" is a computer. Either you're trolling, or you're a regurgitated cum bubble that was spat into your mom's pussy to think that I'd say "Hurrr, 4chan, tewl of change lolol"

>>42948509
Target where the diseases manifest. Think about it. What website do Liberals, SJWs, and every form of degeneracy use?

I'll give you a hint: We've made them tumble before.
>>
>>42944135
As a nigger that has lurked and shitposted off and on since 2005, the anonymous and chaotic nature of 4chan itself is what makes it so addictive.

People complain about shitposting, but what has kept me enthralled for so long is the ability to constantly F5 and scroll past tidal waves of shit in order to find that one golden post. It's a treasure hunt--like humanity itself, many people are walking, talking shitposts, but if you search hard enough, you can find a genuinely creative and intelligent person to talk to. Sifting through hordes of idiots, crackpots, and nutcases in order to find that one sole voice of sanity is what made, and currently still makes, 4chan what it is.

Also, hello Newmoot.
>>
>>42948547
Trust me, this will not work on liberals. Their position is a moral rather than factual. For example, all races are fundamentally equal to them. If you argue otherwise, you are evil the moment you open your mouth regardless of what facts you have to offer. Meanwhile they can push hypotheticals and gain support (ie. If economic conditions were equal, blacks would commit less crimes. Nothing has ever even hinted this to be true but its good enough for them. It upholds their moral disposition and offers an explanation for the inequality)
>>
>>42948730
So, what you're suggesting is implant a /pol/ seed within the catacombs of tumblr and use tags to create a web of incognito /pol/tards that post and reblog fat-shaming and JIDF shit?
>>
>>42948492
Dude I'll vote right but I'm not saying anything until we get Taylor Swift or some other super hot celebrity to convince the normies there are non-leftist points of view that are valid.
>>
>>42948784
Then we need to set an example.

Do you think all races and equal to each other?
Otherwise, state why?
>>
File: no.png (51 KB, 500x444) Image search: [Google]
no.png
51 KB, 500x444
>>42948395
>illicit intelligent responses
>>
Holy shit this thread is so gay.

This is how you kill a board you retarded faggots.

All of you. Gas yourselves.
>>
>>42948896
this is a good faggot containment thread, let them play
>>
>>42948896
Killing a board would entail perpetuating some faggy raid on a website that's bigger than 4chan (ex. Reddit) and bringing thousands of undesirables here. We're just niggers talking, kike.
>>
>>42948896
>hurr this bread is cancer

>doesn't even have the self-respect to sage

Fuck off, chaim.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 584x329) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 584x329
Another thing about this board which makes it great is that it is, and always will be counter culture. It attacks the beliefs in power, and it makes those people in power lose their shit in the process. It's contrarian as fuck, and it constantly calls people out on their bullshit (perceived or otherwise).

Today we shit on the disease of "MUH FEELS" and tomorrow, after that bullshit has (hopefully) come and gone, who knows what we will be shitting on? The best part about it is watching whoever we shit on decisively lose their shit and call us a hate machine or something equally as retarded.

The ride never ends. It has ups, downs, highs, lows, fasts, and slows, BUT IT NEVER FUCKING ENDS.
>>
>>42946523

>>42946523

/pol/'s ascendancy is a direct response to the more-or-less mainstreaming of the SJW movement and a general disillusionment with the American left at the end of the Obama era - not to mention the Trayvon / Ferguson drama.

I'm sure I'm not the only former progressive here. I abandoned the left when it became increasingly apparent that they'd tolerate totalitarian ideals in the name of their chosen societal Good Things. I think there's a vast dislocation on the American left and right - a number of leftists being disenchanted, in the post-OWS era, with American liberals' utter obsession with identity politics, and the American right struggling to articulate itself, torn, as it is, between moribund neoconservatism and incoherent libertarianism.

While I'm not totally on board with it myself, it's no real shocker that a reactionary nationalist element is emerging. As far as the left goes, people are tired of being told that everything is correct and we are never to judge. And the right - people are tired of moneyed interests and democracy to the highest bidder.

Reactionary nationalism offers something to both left and right in its appeals to higher principles. The left gets to feel part of a team trying to accomplish something for once - because the contemporary American left is all too happy to attack its own members - and the right gets to feel like they're standing for moral principles rather than mere neoliberalism.

It's funky, man. We'll see where it goes.
>>
>>42948819

I would, but it's against the rules to suggest a raid.

Not to mention that after the "Blackout" raid that /pol/ failed to deliver due to lack of numbers, I don't have much faith in anyone's integrity on this forum.

I simply hope that by planting a seed of thought in people's minds, they will come to realize that there are ways to combat stupidity. Don't think for a second that the sane-minded non-liberals are defeated.
>>
>>42949013
That raid would have been fucking cancer. Fucking up some lamer's blog with 100 readers is one thing, but to raid Tumblr would just brings thousands--fuck, tens of thousands, of them here. And many of them would decide to stay and gay up the place. Eventually, we would be outnumbered and be forced to laugh at *their* memes. What kind of hell would that be?
>>
>>42948299
It was that fucking Labrador I tell you
>>
>>42948121

/pol/ is way better since polharbor. Less NIGGERS JEWS NIGGERS and more discussion of actual politics.

Still plenty of the former, but /pol/ actually seems twenty five percent respectable these days in terms of discourse.
>>
>>42944135

The division of /pol/ by moot the cuck fuccboi was devastating.
>>
>>42949134
/pol/ was never even remotely respectable before, though, which is odd.
>>
>>42949013
It wouldn't be a raid if you operated under the tumblr user agreement, and it seemed like a blog subculture. It would have to be a slow, methodological approach. Start small and delicate, reblogging quirky things that may even appeal to the dominating SJW culture of tumblr at first.

Imagine that: /pol/ using taqiyyah
>>
>>42949077

>Gay up our website.
>implying that they're not already on here.
>LGBT board.

Don't think for a second that we can fall victim to their disgust. We combat shit, with bigger piles of shit than them, and you need to understand that.
>>
>>42949194
Some lulzkiller would tell them who we really were. They always fucking do.
>>
File: SIODXCG.gif (658 KB, 500x208) Image search: [Google]
SIODXCG.gif
658 KB, 500x208
>>42945358
also we got many visitors who use things like "underrated post" because they come from other sites where people just can appreciate things if they see a rating first
>>
>>42948665
>the ability we have as units connected in the physical world to create social change is a lot more than discussing politics on a japanese imageboard

This anon gets it.

The single most powerful thing you can do is to (very!) gently, rationally and civilly introduce currently politically unacceptable ideas into conversation with people you know. Ideas spread virally.

I'm not advocating you try to convince your mother that the Zionists control our minds. But if you've got a friend on the left, stand for free speech against the SJW doctrine of the intellectual "safe space." A good number of hardcore lefties still have classical liberal sympathies.

Hearts and minds, boys. Hearts and minds.
>>
>>42949233
Yeah true, besides it's much more fun to piss on them in this board and have the occasional spurring with a tumblrina who managed to find xerself fumbling around here.
>>
>>42948784

>this won't work on liberals

Will violence work?
>>
>>42949215
I'm drunk as shit, but I'll put it to you this way: this website isn't recognizable from how it used to be. Everything changed in '08 with the Chanology raids (and not for the better).

The only real constant with 4chan is that it has remained anonymous and chaotic. And before you claim that I'm just being a nostalgicfag, I actually stopped using 4chan from 2009 - 2013 because of how bad it got.

This place really cannot handle another massive Tumblr raid by this point. One or two more large scale ones will turn this place into an Anonymous Somethingawful. Permanently.
>>
>>42948896
>Holy shit this thread is so gay.
>This is how you kill a board you retarded faggots.
>All of you. Gas yourselves.

no u
>>
File: isis sexy.jpg (43 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
isis sexy.jpg
43 KB, 600x600
>>42948987

Social justice is doubly totalitarian, as it inherits its totalitarianism from both Marxism and feminism.

>hurr feminism isn't totalitarian!
Actually, yes, it is. A totalitarian ideology is an ideology that must be applied to EVERYTHING, no matter what it is - nothing can exist separately from ideology, which is why it is TOTALitarian. Feminism is being injected into literally EVERYTHING, and social justice just takes that and multiplies it.

I've often wondered why radical Islamists and SJWs get along so well. It's because they're both totalitarian ideologies hell-bent on destroying Western civilization. SJWs are Stalinists and Salafists repackaged for consumption by the upper class Western elites, and it's been super-effective to date.
>>
File: book of oona.png (431 KB, 1255x1763) Image search: [Google]
book of oona.png
431 KB, 1255x1763
>>42949194
>>42949233

>/pol/ infiltrators
It's like you've forgotten the #HashTagWars of last June.
>>
File: gawker - reddit spergout.jpg (575 KB, 2240x2240) Image search: [Google]
gawker - reddit spergout.jpg
575 KB, 2240x2240
>>42949314

>introduce counter-currents into the thoughts of those in darkness

You mean like we apparently did to reddit, which is causing everyone's favorite Gawkeroid to have a mental breakdown like pic related?

>YFW we have evolved past the JIDF to become the /pol/uminati
>>
>>42948251
Knowyourmeme did that already mate
>>
>>42949314

My gma got me. I was a good libertarian. She was a 10 year old in the war. She says she can't go home to her old home town because its now all muslim and poverty. She once said it would have been better if Hitler had won.

She was a pretty die hard liberal too before this. But her home is gone. Struck a chord with me.

Anyway, that stuck with me and now here I am. Its like a paradigm shift. You can either see things one way or the other.
>>
>>42949409
could you explain what changed for me?

I came after chanology and the death of 4chan proper, summer 2009 to be exact. So, I never really got to experience the "golden age" of /b/ or 4chan.
>>
>>42950177
Imagine if everyone on /b/ was just like everyone on /pol/during the Zimzam trial but with even more balls
Now imagine all of that being stolen and dragged out into the public instead of staying in a corner of the internet most people were too afraid to venture into. Before the internet was something everyone had, before reditt, before SJW's, the feminism wave, and the mudslime refugee rise
>>
faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots
>>
>>42950397
Sounds like heaven.

>>42950506
nigga why is you still here
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 625x751) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 625x751
>>42950506
Why do you care so much about stopping this conversation?
>>
>>42947944
Dude are you me, but with a birthday the month after mine?
>>
File: slaya.jpg (16 KB, 328x419) Image search: [Google]
slaya.jpg
16 KB, 328x419
>>42949293
underrated post
>>
File: 1404854287623s.jpg (6 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1404854287623s.jpg
6 KB, 184x184
>>42950177
fuck off 'journalist' from some lowbrow clickbait site.
>>
>>42944135
Best thing about 4chan: It's basically uncensored.
Worst thing about 4chan: It's basically uncensored.
>>
I think there's a lot of random chance to what kind of culture a board develops, but I really like the one we have here. For one thing, it's nice to have a mostly right-wing board with so many funny people in it. In the US the right doesn't seem to have much of a sense of humor as a whole, so this place is pretty refreshing
>>
>>42944135
Worst thing about 4chan:

Too many cluttery distracting photos.
I wish there was a filter that would subdue lead photos that are

gross
goofy
gore
explicit sex
4 letter words
bizzarre

Maybe shrink the photo to 1/5 size when the filter was engaged so you don't have
nightmares after going on 4chan.

Best thing about 4chan:
Anonymous. Easy to use. Minimal censorship.
>>
File: 1400599931895.jpg (91 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1400599931895.jpg
91 KB, 499x499
>>42952896
hello newfriend
>>
File: photoannoy.jpg (136 KB, 960x525) Image search: [Google]
photoannoy.jpg
136 KB, 960x525
>>42952896
>>
>>42947279
I called meme warfare a long time ago
>>
File: subduedturtle1.jpg (17 KB, 423x523) Image search: [Google]
subduedturtle1.jpg
17 KB, 423x523
>>42953021
>>
I think /r9k/ is the new king with new memes every month
>>
>>42945629
>fucking with people

we still do it, but if you're primarily on /pol/, you're not going to see it too much (not talking shit about /pol/, but just saying this board isn't one people come to for practical advice).

for example, the other day on /k/
>faggot comes in
>asks how to disable cartridges covertly
>tells us he needs to secretly disable his buddy's defensive ammo because he's a drunk
>general attitude of the "community" is that this fuck shouldn't be fucking with someone's defensive ammo
>most of the replies involve telling OP to put the cartridges in the oven or microwave in order to cause the primers to "thermally decay"

/b/ is too stupid to pull it off (lol system32 doesn't work anymore because people know what it is), but even on /b/ 90% of info threads are filled with shit that will either explode, produce poison or otherwise kill or injure you.

we still do it...almost more than in the past I'd say.
>>
File: well memed my friend.jpg (274 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
well memed my friend.jpg
274 KB, 803x688
>>42944135
>>
>>42946397
>/b/

/b/ can't, as its been systematically maimed. /s4s/ becoming a thing clove off a major aspect of /b/ - creative shitposting. now its just rolling games and porn dumps without the benefit of creativity.
>>
>>42947370
nah, I don't think so.
as someone who went to college for network engineering and knows a bit about network programming:
the most effective campaigns generally boil down to social engineering and having a large user base/following.

hacking shit legitimately normally just amounts to a propaganda victory or something to the tune of "confirming what everyone already assumed" (for example: snowden's leaks)

meanwhile, gawker was brought down literally by 9001 faggots spamming corporate PR fags with "fuck gawker and fuck you for supporting them" and autism-tier research of ad company ToS's.
>>
>>42947836
if 4chan in general had that kind of user base in its current form, the system itself wouldn't be able to handle it...and I'm not talking about back end shit either. we literally would need to pull a futaba channel and have redundant duplicate boards (I.e. /pol/, /pol1/, /pol2/ etc) just to cope with the sheer amount of posters.
>>
>>42948121
not even a primarily /pol/ish poster, but all of the boards are like that. all of the people concerned about censorship left for double imaheboard the moment pol harbour occurred because it was pretty obvious what was going on.
>>
>>42952896
>smaller images

nah, it just looks like a wall of text like that. I've designed imaheboards before, and accidentally did that with the CSS on one of my projects once. its ugly as hell.
>>
/pol/ is pretty much feeds its own rage.
Look at how much shit we instigate for lulz and then complain about it when it kicks off.

We come up with something ridiculous like manspreading, expecting nobody to possess the levels of retardation required to actually believe this, then the femnazi's get 'enlightened' and start harassing people with the shit we come up with.
>>
>>42954783
Out of curiosity, what exactly do you think is "going on"? I don't follow this shit so I really don't know
>>
>>42954881
>> its ugly as hell
No it isn't.
Most of the photos should get through a user selectable filter.
And you wouldn't have to use the filter at all if you don't want to.
>>
>>42948328
We gave gawker a bloody nose to the tune of more than a million $
>>
>>42944135
>4chan
>Moderators that think banning you is a joke and not illegal when it totally is.

>Reddit
>Moderators that ban you and pretend they don't to avoid getting butt-fucked in prison.

>Tumblr
>No moderators that I can think of, just terrible layout and programming.
>>
>>42954960
too many conspiracies floating around to pin it down specifically, but its obvious that 4chans administration literally nuked a major popular board at the height of several major controversies and some mass banning of certain topics and words.

for example, I STILL can't openly mention that one website run by that guy in a wheelchair.
>>
>>42955121
>that one website run by that guy in a wheelchair.
i don't get why so many anons like that place, its so fucking slow, and the interface is different than the one here.
>>
>>42955188
There are a hundred assorted fuck you hate threads running right now.
Why do claim overzealous censorship ?
>>
>>42955228
personally, I hate it, but for a very different reason:

as a "create your own board" site, its made every other alt-chan obsolete, but in doing so its centralized a lot of boards that used to be their own site (for example, their community /fringe/ used to be fringe Chan. their board /cyber/ is drawing traffic away from lainchan, etc)

in trying to make a safe harbor, that dumb cripple's made a single point of failure for non-4chan chanese culture.

and again: people went there primarily because of the whole fiasco involving gee gee and pol harbor.
>>
File: Cockmongler.jpg (12 KB, 381x371) Image search: [Google]
Cockmongler.jpg
12 KB, 381x371
>>42944135
HEY i lurk and let me tell you, its the fucking banter. The fact that nobody has to be held responsible for what they say because we are anonymous (bar these fucking IDs on.)

like really dude ive been using this site since cock mongler was a based god and i think i might have made one thread in like 9 years yet i come here everyday. Its the ultimate sense of truth because we don't have to protect anybodies feelings. Shit is what it is.

its good shit.
>>
>>42948246
Two worlds
Shekel Shoa
Fuck off kike
>>
>>42947470
Pretty much what happend to me but irl regarding Communism. You can't convert a leftist, they have to succumb to their own fallacy.
>>
4chan only prospered because of its simplicity of design at the time. Now there are better places to get funny pics, or talk about given topics, or find porn, etc. As time goes on it will only serve more and more as a set of mini-communities for self-deluding antisocial fuckwits criclejerking and whinging about how stupid everyone except for themselves is.

It was doomed from the minute the "why so serious?" mentality died out (which it was doomed to anyway). Now that the internet matters to everybody it's not enough of a secret club anymore.
>>
>>42944135
nice try kikes, but I wont spill the secrets any time soon. The more you try to read and comprehend it to exploit it, the more you will be drawn into it and the more YOU will be the one who is exploited.

You can only keep your goal in mind for so long, when the other elements of your psyche starts tearing through it and screaming for more.
>>
File: photoannoy2.jpg (128 KB, 960x525) Image search: [Google]
photoannoy2.jpg
128 KB, 960x525
>>42954881
RE:
>smaller images
>>
File: 1427249570863.jpg (106 KB, 531x731) Image search: [Google]
1427249570863.jpg
106 KB, 531x731
>>42946523
>personification of /pol/
>black hair
>black eyes
>not god tier nordic
420 hours on MS paint
>>
>>42955265
I guess that's why.
>>
>>42957603
So what's this about? The rules for having a thread deleted are on the sticky, but what do you have to do to get a post deleted?
>>
>>42944135
it uses the same techniques as the bolshevik revolution
>>
>>42957636
3+5
>>
>>42957680
What, talking about other chans is not allowed here, or is it just that one? Is that supposed to be an "attempt to disrupt the board" or something? I guess I really must have missed something here
>>
Started on /b/ back in the day...

Mostly lurked years on and off seen a "pol was right agian" meme and decided to sus it out, refound some of those neat pockets of interesting conversation that i thought was lost to cancer on /b/ and stayed.

Pre much agree with what many said above the conditioning to make proper arguments, a contrarian nature, non pc and anonymity.

First lesson i learnt on this site things aren't always going to be fucking handed to you so "lurk more faggot"
>>
File: 1393915181946.jpg (71 KB, 456x790) Image search: [Google]
1393915181946.jpg
71 KB, 456x790
>>42944135
What I think and this is speculation on my part for being on this site for a very long ass time has to do with multiple factors that separates us from the rest of internet forums.

One is that when we post we are posting anonymously. Its cut and dry but if you think about it gives us a different mentality than from the rest of online communities when engaging with others. We don't link our selves to this site on social media accounts nor tell anyone who isn't a very good friend about this site ever so the fear of posting something that can be linked to our identities is out of the question. That is one of our strong suits because once you eliminate fear ideological debates flourish because the only back lash we would ever face is getting called a fucking faggot.

What we do on this site which is discussing the world around us. Faggot sites do that as well but the difference is every thing we get discussed can or will get debated by another anon so we are more invested into engaging ideological discussions. We have a more knowledge of the world around us because this site challenges us on a daily basis on our view points. This prevents fucking hugboxes/circlejerking bullshit you see on websites like fuckumblr and retardit because there is no safe place where our bullshit won't get challenged at. Not to mention the trolling just helps us to shut up emotional dribble since what we see here that is trolling is piratically the same shit we would see in the real world only to a PC language of it.

Finally which probably doesn't apply to everyone is some of us used to be /b/tards during the days when mods only gave a shit when CP is posted. Those who used to go to /b/ we are desensitize to alot of the emotional garbage but we learn on how to go after those who need a wake up call. But as we got older we started to give more and more of a damn about society so we switch boards that engages our new needs but retain all of /b/ "tactics" of going after faggots
>>
File: nosurvivoris.png (505 KB, 1110x520) Image search: [Google]
nosurvivoris.png
505 KB, 1110x520
We have obtained the ability to turn memes into reality.

Long live the new flesh.
>>
>>42955673
You don't know shit, fellow dutchfag.
Try focusing on our own country first.
>>
>>42958259

Hahaha, why would he have a picture of himself on his own phone?
I bet his is encrusted with bedazzleds and MLP charms.
>>
>>42959174

Well, at least we know there were a few survivors...
Only they want to blow up Gotham...
win-lose situation, I think.
>>
ITT
>newfags trying to be oldfags
>we
>>
>>42944135
99.9% male
>>
I think this thread reflects rather clearly the very nature of the internet as a whole. It started off great with lots of intelligent individuals giving complex arguments and ideas but after a period of time as more and more people entered the thread and gave their opinion something began to shine through. That something is simply how many ignorant and or poorly articulated people post online. 4chans greatest strength is its weakness.

We can never go back but thankfully we have containment websites like reddit and facebook.

hell i'm sure their is even a more inaccessible place that intelligent people are communicating at that i don't know of right now.

tl;dr The vast majority of people are swine and peasants.
>>
>>42948354
The bikini bridge thing was a nice examole of how we can socially engineer pop culture, the most notorious example would be gamergate tho because it is redpilling a lot of young people who browses youtube to watch gameplays
>>
>>42960107
Honestly as bad as Reddit and Tumblr are, their creation had done this site wonders as far as containment is concerned.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 399x508) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 399x508
I feel like this site needs a true cult of personality to get behind. Like, an incarnation of its ideas and beliefs. Like a fake mascot who any anon could take the form of and relate. But he must have a name and an image unlike an anon, it must seem mighty and fearful but stupid.....like some sort of space marine shit posting fag.
>>
>>42959629
nice flag
they are suppsed to be a rectangle though
>>
>>42960107
Tbh for a popular website with virtually zero moderation and no way to get rid of shitposts whatsoever, I think 4chan has a surprisingly good intelligent / funny comment to shitpost ratio. I mean maybe not good objectively, but if you compare it to most other forums it honestly seems like a standout to me
>>
>>42957649

Go on...
>>
>>42948730
I think the same the problem is that the people already doing it are not subtle and maybe not funny.

The time and effort is not seducing when you see that extremism goes faster so the cartoonists and bloggers in that site that identifies with /pol tend to go deeper in the conspiracy since they see it having more of a instant gratification.
>>
>>42960142

I don't think PlayerPortal was manufactured as much as it was a genuine explosion of grassroots outrage against SJW encroachment.

Genuine populism scares the shit out of the establishment.
>>
File: 1422572478053.png (502 KB, 650x944) Image search: [Google]
1422572478053.png
502 KB, 650x944
>>42944135
self-reflection is for fags just embrace the memes
>>
>>42947504
That's nigger talk, son. Put away foolish things.
>>
>>42960435

Can someone explain this photo?
>>
>>42960553
People wth inferior blood complaining they're being treated as inferior
>>
>>42960602

inferior blood? Can you redpill me?
>>
>>42954931
Wait we did that? I don't come here much, usually stick to /k/, but I didn't know we actually started that.
>>
>>42944135
The fact was their were people here that didn't fit in with society or have a face in society, as moot said "4chan allows people to be more human in the sense that humans are diamonds with not just a single face and perspective with a name attached, instead a human has many facets and uniqueness just like a diamond does" The likes of other social media, gives you a name, you have to show a perspective of how great your life is and it seems almost robotic and UN-human like. Here we see different perspectives from a wide range, different senses of humor. Moderated anarchy, this attracts people who want to share opinions without the judgements of who they are and the worry. It's a place for a faceless community to gather and mock, tease, discuss or disapprove of what consists in essence of modern society in a range of categories as well as find new interests in society.
>>
File: 1427249570863.png (168 KB, 531x731) Image search: [Google]
1427249570863.png
168 KB, 531x731
>>42946523
>>
>>42955586

it is a closed club. Oldfags forcing their ideology down the throats of newfags because "you need to be red-pilled" - pschyco's organising raids, swatting and distroyoing small businesses...4chan uses anominity to gather real life personal details and make them public. 4chan actions contridict it's beliefs. The kids club is now like a cult, where the only acceptance is to follow like sheep, adopt the "chanology" of the site and do as told... what good, that normal people can understand, has 4chan ever done?
>>
>>42961564
Nobody forces you to do anything here you unbelievable faggot. You can post anything you like here even if it contradicts /pol/ dogma, and you know the reason you don't is that you'd get btfo every time. I love it when smart people with normalfag opinions come here to argue, and I wish it would happen more often (instead of all the retarded reddit trolling). The day someone comes here, has a serious argument with me, and makes me completely concede a point, I'll be truly fulfilled.
>>
>>42944135
This thread needs to be archived yo....
>>
>>42946760
>>42946898
I was on /b/ exclusively unil a couple years ago. /b/'s downfall and the spawn of happening threads and god tier humor brought me here.
>>
Memes and little boys who get their feelings hurt by degeneracy?
>>
>>42961564
10/10

Kek
>>
>>42944135
Didn't read thread yet. If it hasn't been said, ff'ing on yik yak along with putting out statistics is a requisite
>>
Legitimately good thread OP, we never reflect.
>>
File: 1412571433322.png (2 MB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1412571433322.png
2 MB, 768x1024
This place...this place is gold to me. It's my news-platform and my entertainment. You guys, bastards all, have changed my views on so many things. Or atleast pointed me in the right direction, showed me newsfeeds and taught me that watching the world burn could be increasingly close and fun to do. All the habbening threads have doomsayers and soothsayers. But all of them post news-links that contain facts.

/pol/ is an asshole, a fucker that will hurt you. But when the burning stops you realize that /pol/ is right and always will be.
>>
File: 1404567247624.jpg (85 KB, 370x365) Image search: [Google]
1404567247624.jpg
85 KB, 370x365
>>42944135

Anonymity is the reason why 4chan excelled. Removing the chains of society and moral codes allows innovation and honesty. Granted most of the time it is trolling, but the trolling was so fucking onnovative that it was worthwhile. Loosening the chains on me allowed me to see that I valued some of the chains, I am moralistic, albeit it with a very dark humour, and very much in search of my own vision of england existing irl. I am a footsoldier of sorts in search of something of worth. There are echoes of it in my country and this place helps me find others. No other site makes me laugh out loud irl like this place, even the shittiest of threads can contain hilarity and worth. It is no wonder so many want us removed, it is a shame that such voices are heard here too. /q/ brought most of them to the fore and I feared for a while when moot sold us for a sniff of some jewpuss, he had the presence of mind to leave though, we shall see how the faceless mods manage, I hope their anonymity will give them strength too.
>>
>>42960602
People with AB+ have herpes and chairphobia?

Since when was this a thing?
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 300x158) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 300x158
>>42962176
>mods anonymity will give them strength.

I havnt considered that. Moot was constantly in the spotlight. Hopefully the mods in charge are as based as he once was. They won't have to worry about people criticizing them for the shit that goes on here.

Sometimes I think it would be a good thing if 4chan was just removed completely. Those of us addicted to the culture would spread out across the other chans and eventually regroup at a site that isn't constantly watched by news media/other websites.
>>
>>42944135
>What has allowed us to endure and prosper so long? Is it a combination of elements? Or is there one outlying characteristic that allows us to accelerate?

We are Anonymous. That's why. You can flame, troll, bash, hate, love, or fap to anything imaginable with a reasonable degree of anonymity. This is the room where people go to shout at the world without the cultural norms that society has placed upon us being constantly shoved down our throats. It's a place to vent. It's a place to breed. It is a place of almost total anarchy, and that's the way we like it. This place is therapeutic. It is a magical place.
>>
File: eins a.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
eins a.gif
2 MB, 320x240
Dank meem's are what makes us so great.
And occasionally, a thread like this.
>>
File: a magical place.jpg (112 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
a magical place.jpg
112 KB, 1920x1080
>>42963793
This picture will add to your point.
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 600x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 600x612
Just bumping to keep the thread alive.
>>
>>42965800
front paged for anons to read
>>
good thread. bumping
Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.