[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Euthanasia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: eu.jpg (99 KB, 380x250) Image search: [Google]
eu.jpg
99 KB, 380x250
Is it legal in your country? Should it be?
>>
Yeah, and it should be
>>
>>42888413
I think only with explicit consent of the person who wants to end his life, people with mental disabilities and commas who cannot confirm it's wishes should not be euthanized by a tutor or a familiar except with a previous explicit consent signed or even better recordered by them
>>
>>42888439
No, it shouldn't. It's assisted suicide and promotes the loser mentality.
>>
Yes. There are too many.
>>
>>42888744
At least euthanasia will prevent people from jumping in front of trains. I'd rather someone die in a clinic than be my inconvenience
>>
>>42888413
i rather have a bullet to the head and get it over with
>>
>>42888413
no but it should be

terminally ill people who are in pain have no way to end their suffering
>>
>>42888505
What if they're in pain, but can't give consent?
>>
>>42888744
What if they're terminally ill?

There's no "loser mentality" there. You've already lost. Better to die quickly than to die over a period of weeks/months while suffering.
>>
>>42889742
Fine, then go off and die somewhere on your own if you really want to die.
>>
>>42889742
Maybe it's not the patient who has the loser mentality, but the healthcare system. If we just euthanize ill patients instead of working on a cure, medicine may not advance.
>>
>>42888413

is it legal idk
should it be legal yes

and for retards it should be manditory
>>
>>42888413

Euthanasia is bad because if people with terminal diseases opt to kill themselves, we may never find an actual cure for the disease.
>>
>>42890915

theres no cure for retards
>>
>>42889112
>straight up red pill
couldn't agree with you more why should someone's suicide ruin the day of a thousand people because they need to be scraped off the pavment, or their brain matter washed off the train tracks. If you want to commit suicide, shoot yourself, hang yourself, above all make it private.
>>
>>42891416
If you controlled a eugenics program, would you just eliminate mental disabilities?
>>
>>42888413
Legal in my state.
>>
>>42888413
>Is it legal in your country?
No.

>Should it be?
Yes. Every person should have a right to end their life whenever they chose to for any reason. Demanding that someone live against their will is worse than imprisoning them.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.