[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Campaign to Put Women on the $20 Dollar Bill Is Gaining Momentum
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47
File: Feminismkills.png (2 MB, 1629x899) Image search: [Google]
Feminismkills.png
2 MB, 1629x899
http://qz.com/360076/its-time-to-put-a-woman-on-the-us-20-bill/

>While there’s nothing wrong with honoring this cadre of deceased white leaders—representing a who’s who of presidents, generals and state officials—their distinctly masculine visages are a constant reminder of the way American history quietly but consistently overlooks the contributions of 50% of its population. A particularly unnecessary form of patriarchal backwardness, the treasury’s boys’ club reinforces the idea that capitalism and governance is (white) men’s work.

>But it doesn’t have to be this way.
That’s where Women On 20s comes in. Founded by Barbara Ortiz Howard and Susan Ades Stone just in time for Women’s History Month, Women On 20s is holding an online competition to choose a woman to eventually replace Andrew Jackson on the $20 bill.

>“We think there’s no greater gender gap than on our money,” Stone told Quartz. “Of our print denominations, every single one bears portraits of men, something that hasn’t changed since 1929. I like to call that ‘Money 1.0.’ It’s time for a change.”
While originally the duo aimed to replace Hamilton’s portrait on the $10, they decided to settle on Jackson instead due both to his checkered legacy as well as the symbolism of the denomination. Neither the most popular (that would be the $100) nor arguably the most useful, the $20 has come under heavy scrutiny due to Jackson’s role in the generally forced removal of Native Americans from their ancestral lands in the first half of the 19th century. Jackson was also a vocal opponent of a central bank, meaning “he probably would be the first person to say get me off of here,” Stone said.

>Then there’s the rather auspicious alignment of the upcoming centennial anniversary of women’s suffrage in 2020.
>>
Can't they just leave us the fuck alone?
>>
>>42733634
Nope. Even the President liked the idea.

It's all over.

Based Jackson will never be remembered again.
>>
Of course it would be the $20, replacing Jackson who was notoriously anti-banker.

Still doubt it happens though.
>>
>>42733587
We've already had Susan B. Anthony and Sacajawea (?)
>>
>>42733970

Nah, I think we actually will see this happen.

I give it 2 years.

Either this happens within that time frame, or this whole social justice thing finally implodes.
>>
File: goodnightsweetprince.jpg (49 KB, 170x268) Image search: [Google]
goodnightsweetprince.jpg
49 KB, 170x268
>42733970
>42734018
It's mostly cause "Muh Injuns".
>>
>>42733587
Nobody uses paper currency anymore. They can print a woman's face on toilet paper while while they are at it.
>>
They should just make a 9$ bill and put a woman on it so it would be the perfect representation of feminists, illogical and pretty much useless.
>>
>>42733587
I hope this doesn't happen. I wouldn't mind so much if they went after Hamilton or Benjamin, but Jackson was fucking awesome and deserves to be immortalized on the $20.
>>
>>42734076
do you not use tp either?
>>
If it's a woman like Betsy Ross or Martha Washington, I won't really mind.

If they use some pointless nigger like Rosa Parks, I'll rage and this is a nigger posting this. Nothing sickens me more than seeing worthless women who did nothing remotely as important for our country as the founding fathers being put on currency.

The only figure on Currency I can honestly say doesn't deserve the spot is Ulysses Grant because he was a shit president and was only really elected because of his role in the Civil War
>>
>>42733710
>Based Jackson will never be remembered again.

Yeah, we should totally remember "based" Presidents who ignored court rulings and the Supreme Court and committed genocide against an assimilated people for the purpose of taking their shit.
>>
>>42734110
>While originally the duo aimed to replace Hamilton’s portrait on the $10, they decided to settle on Jackson instead due both to his checkered legacy as well as the symbolism of the denomination. Neither the most popular (that would be the $100) nor arguably the most useful, the $20 has come under heavy scrutiny due to Jackson’s role in the generally forced removal of Native Americans from their ancestral lands in the first half of the 19th century. Jackson was also a vocal opponent of a central bank, meaning “he probably would be the first person to say get me off of here,” Stone said.
I'd rather see Hamilton gone, him being a statist faggot.
>>
File: yougottabeshrekinme.gif (75 KB, 376x362) Image search: [Google]
yougottabeshrekinme.gif
75 KB, 376x362
>>42734186
Yet we remember FDR as the best president, who put asians in concentration camps?
>>
>>42734073

If it were the savage ones I wouldn't have a problem either. But he went after assimilated, civilized tribes that were so Americanized that when their rights were violated the first thing they did was go to court over it.
>>
>>42734188
agreed
>>
>>42734186
lmao fuck you pussy

jackson was a fucking alpha who DID NOT TAKE SHIT FROM A SINGLE SOUL

>trail of tears best day of my life
>>
>>42734237

Only liberals think he was any good either.
>>
File: The-Queen-of-England4.jpg (124 KB, 667x1000) Image search: [Google]
The-Queen-of-England4.jpg
124 KB, 667x1000
>>42733587
Only one legitimate choice
>>
>>42734186
>muh noble savages

don't you have some firewater to go drown yourself in chief?
>>
File: waifu.jpg (61 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
waifu.jpg
61 KB, 800x533
>>42734327
FTFY
>>
>>42734186

don't you have some hairspray to drink, Tonto?
>>
>>42734327
She looks good on muh toonies!
>>
>>42734317
Which is 50% of the nation.
>>
>>42734350
>>42734367
Fucking racist hypocrites.
>>
>>42734327

Oh hey, it's Buddy Cole in a tiara
>>
File: fanku.jpg (9 KB, 338x262) Image search: [Google]
fanku.jpg
9 KB, 338x262
>>42734515
You're in the wrong neighborhood mother fucker.
>>
> the treasury’s boys’ club reinforces the idea that capitalism and governance is (white) men’s work.

Maybe if feminists weren't constantly spouting Poli Sci 101 tier commie bs, that view would shift.
>>
>>42734515

I think he's mad because he doesn't chug fire water, he huffs paint.
>>
This bitch is full of dogshit. There are Susan B. Anthony and Sacajawea dollar coins and I'm sure there are more.
>>
File: 220px-Edith_Wilson_cropped_2.jpg (8 KB, 220x275) Image search: [Google]
220px-Edith_Wilson_cropped_2.jpg
8 KB, 220x275
Jackson would probably be livid if he found out he was on money. That being said, that doesn't justify throwing someone who did very little for the country just for the sake of being progressive.
I'm again putting a woman like Rosa Parks on the bill- while what she did was noble, she wasn't the first to do it and it didn't effect the nation in a massive way.
If it had to be a woman, the only one I can really think of to be worthy would be Edith Wilson, President Wilson's second wife. She was pretty much the President during Wilson's second terms after he had a severe stroke.
>>
>>42734696
No one actually uses that shit.
>>
>>42734186

Northern Territories had the same idea that the supreme court did, let the tribes be autonomous and live on their own land in the northern territories. What happened there? Oh yeah, the local populace killed every single one of the indians over the course of ten years and the law enforcement agencies at the time had no way to stop it from happening.

Jackson made the southern Indians get the fuck out west whether they wanted to or not because the supreme court decision was a death sentence, however, if the tribes were moved to the west there was less people and greater presence of law enforcement so they can live.

History proved him right, get fucked.
>>
I only use 100s so fuck it
>>
>>42734732
I wouldn't mind seeing Eleanor Roosevelt. But only on the 10 dollar bill. Hamilton can get fucked, cause his views are moronic.
"Muh government before freedom"
>>
>>42734327
She lost one pasty. Or trying to one-up Janet Jackson's halftime tiddy peek
>>
>>42734177
Nothing warms my heart more than the rare sighting of a self aware nigger.
>>
File: babs.jpg (206 KB, 2107x1181) Image search: [Google]
babs.jpg
206 KB, 2107x1181
barbara bush or bust. tell me you wouldnt want to see this mug on your twenties every time you withdraw.

oddly enough, ill still remember jackson's face every time i see it
>>
>>42733587
>but consistently overlooks the contributions of 50% of its population.
So, nothing? Men built this country.
>>
>>42734832
>Men built this world
FTFY.
>>
>>42734186
>crying like this

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE PEOPLE OF AMERICA?

WHy do so many whiney ass cunts believe this fucking garbage and hold it to some kind of moral argument? IT'S FUCKING HISTORY.
>>
>>42734752
They used to give you them all the time when they were trying to push them and it still proves her wrong because she said, "Of our print denominations, every single one bears portraits of men, something that hasn’t changed since 1929," which is demonstrably false.
>>
>>42734884
He ignored the court ruling. That's fact.
>>
>>42734237
that was the right thing to do and not comparable to genocide and permanent resettlement
>>
>>42733587
>quietly but consistently overlooks the contributions of 50% of its population.

Then put a uterus on the 20.
>>
>>42734945
So, putting american citizens in camps to live as third class citizens is the right thing to do?
Libtard, pls go.
>>
>>42734352
Also acceptable
>>
>>42733587
You know which women I wouldn't mind seeing on money? Naked women lying on 20s with AJs face on it. Fuck anyone that says "They wouldn't mind" fuck you and fuck this country.
>>
>>42734813
I could agree with that also. I understand some nation, Canada being one, actually cycle their bill designs with people of historical value or just images of everyday life. I like that idea- it ends debates about who should be on money and also creates a collectable value.

>>42734823
Want to know what would make Jackson rise from the grave, and make him beat someone to death with his cane? Put John Calhoun on a bill.
>>
>>42734903
the standing liberty halves were beautiful. i can dig it if they bring back that design
>>
>>42734999
>we were at war
>japanese americans had already proven that their loyalty was questionable
it was the right decision, get over it
>>
>>42734945
>that was the right thing to do and not comparable to genocide and permanent resettlement

>comparing 1800s morality to 1900s morality

>saying it's okay in one capacity to violate someone's rights and in another it's horrendous
>>42734930
So does Obama so he was ahead of his time Who fucking cares?
>>
>>42734177
The thing with Grant isn't so much that he doesn't deserve it, but that so many others are more deserving.
Why isn't somebody like Teddy on our money?
>>
>>42735084
I care. It's wrong then it's wrong now.
>>
>>42735049
We were at war with the Indians and they were at war within themselves

>Natives had already proven that their loyalty was questionable thanks to the Revolutionary War

It was the right decision, get over it.
>>
File: idisagree.jpg (42 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
idisagree.jpg
42 KB, 640x480
>>42735049
>Japanese Americans had proven their loyalty was questionable
Source. If that's the case, why weren't German or Italians detained?
>>
>>42733587
Put some housewife on there. Really rustle their jimmies.
>>
>>42734766
>History proved him right, get fucked.

Besides the point. Hindsight is 20/20, nor did he go into it intending to save Indian lives. The fact also remains that the act was wildly illegal and tyrannical.
>>
>>42734999
>Ignoring the fact that the japs were decapitating your soldiers and sending pictures to your country.
>>
>>42735157
Germans were detained dumbfuck.
>>
>>42735028
I would too, but coins are kind of lame. I don't really see a problem with having multiple versions of a single bill. Like a Jackson 20, a Lady Liberty 20, etc. Hell, I bet we could power the entire US if we could harness the energy of Jackson's body spinning in its grave for being put on a federal bank note.
>>
>>42735085
He's got a face on mount rushmore. That's more than enough.
>>
>>42734171
thats an idiot response
>>
>>42735131
>its wrong then

But it wasn't.

Only dishonest faggots apply modern morality to history.

The fact that you care makes your opinion invalid. I'll just ignore you now fagboy. Anyone that gets upset at the foundation of this country and the expansion that MADE YOU FUCKING POSSIBLE is a child that was taught by shitty teachers.
>>
>>42735206
The next step is to put a woman on mount rushmore.
>>
>>42735206
Teddy should be on the 6 gorillion dollar bill.
>>
>>42735191
>>Ignoring the fact that the japs were decapitating your soldiers and sending pictures to your country.

>if one jap does it in japan all japs will do it

If one Natives scales a white woman out of cold blood they all do it.

Gotta wipe out the Natives. It's only right.
>>
>>42735084
>>42735143
I admit I don't really care about the trail of tears. I just think that it was unquestionably worse, because of how the Indians were treated, than the Japanese internment camps which weren't even bad.
>>42735157
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niihau_Incident
>>
>>42735157
>Source

The Niihau Incident
>>
Because someone who complained a lot totally makes someone deserve a spot otherwise reserved for people who built a great nation, right?
>>
>>42735203
>I don't really see a problem with having multiple versions of a single bill.

yeah, i'm curious why this doesn't happen more often. it can't be too much more expensive to have multiple designs for bills, seeing as we have a new set of quarters made every couple months, in addition to nickels, pennies these days.
>>
These left wing toxins are really starting to push it, I am afraid for them in that their problem will no longer be in politics, but a threat to their existence.
>>
The only woman allowable on our money should be Lady Liberty. If not, we might as well put some babe on the bill, if we're going to be a joke we might as well not half-ass it.
>>
>>42733587
What a strange campaign. Why the $20 dollar note?
>>
>>42735261
They put shit presidents on the big bills. The best presidents go on the small ones. Washington on the 1, Jefferson on the 2, Lincoln on the 5.
>>
>>42733587
This can't fucking go through.
>>
File: 1246305672682.jpg (21 KB, 588x349) Image search: [Google]
1246305672682.jpg
21 KB, 588x349
>>42734327
>that rack on the queen
>>
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 168x155) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 168x155
>>42734043
If this happens, I'm moving to Canada or New Zealand. Fuck this shit stain country.
>>
>>42735338

There we go. Put some random bitch with big titties in a bikini on the $20. Show the world and the SJW what America is all about.
>>
>>42733587
Marilyn Monroe.
>>
>>42733587
Let them have their time.

>implying paper monies will stay forever
>everything going digital
>imagine the arrogant dickness from the penises that be when paper money is phased out 1 year after putting a woman on a $20.
>nothing but clams with a debit card and a folded up memory in their purse

Wait, where did that come from?
>>
>>42735338
>>42735402

You know, I actually like this idea. Can it be holographic where if you change perspective her shirt disappears and you can see her underwear?
>>
>>42735344
Because some people feel Andrew Jackson is a bad part of this nation's history. Mainly because he forced Natives off their land, into camps, and killed a lot of them even before he was President.
Most of those people probably buy into the belief that Native Americans were all peaceful, wanted to leave the white man alone, etc. and not kill them whenever they got the chance.
Then there's the man's personality which revolved around cursing, beating the shit out of people with his cane, and dueling any idiot who dared to speak ill of his deceased wife.
>>
>>42735344
Because whiney ass white boys raised by single monthers and taught big sister fister lesbians that are leftist goons hate this country and everything it stands for so when they teach history they teach how evil white people are and how evil it was to take the land from the peaceful Native Americans that were always here and totally didn't war with each other or even kill others for land or even kill people that were possibly here before they were and on and on.

It's fucking disgusting what people believe honestly. People forsaking the very fucking history that brought them into existence.
>>
>>42735395
this makes me wonder if philip was the only one she ever banged. is he the only jamoke to see her majesty's bosoms?
>>
>>42735344

Because Jackson said "fuck the indians" and "fuck the banks"
>>
>>42735447

This isn't Japan anon.
>>
>>42735453
What was the reality of the Indians at the time?
>>
>>42735487
Might as well go full goofball and elect a Hatsune Miku president. If this country's going down the toilet, I'm gonna upper decker the house first.
>>
>>42735206
>that's more than enough
The man who gave is our first national park? He protected the most god tier part of America. If anybody deserves to replace Action Jackson, it's definitely him.
>>
>>42735453
>Most of those people probably buy into the belief that Native Americans were all peaceful, wanted to leave the white man alone, etc. and not kill them whenever they got the chance.

No. But the ones he did this to were. They were more assimilated into white culture (granted, Southern white culture...but Jackson was a Southerner) than most European immigrants of the time.
>>
>>42735498
Some tribes wanted to live side-by-side, some even sided with Jackson and went to war with the tribes attacking Americans (And admittedly, Jackson stabbed those tribes in the back later on by removing them from reservations he had promised them for helping).
But the image of the natives being entirely peaceful is nonsense. Many were warriors and launched ambushes on civilians regularly. While it's awful that so many were forced to leave their land, killed, forced to assimilate, etc. Don't think the natives wouldn't have done the exact same if they were the ones with the advantages.
>>
File: 1425152436993.jpg (48 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1425152436993.jpg
48 KB, 500x500
>>42735401
I'm already making plans to leave.

In 2020, 30,000 drones go up over American skies. It's already been signed off on by Congress and the Obama administration. I'll be a monkeys fucking uncle if I'm still here by then.
>>
File: FUCKYEAJACKSON.jpg (110 KB, 1023x800) Image search: [Google]
FUCKYEAJACKSON.jpg
110 KB, 1023x800
>>42734186
>>
>>42735498
Violent savages for the most part, a lot of them were already drunken waste of air.
>>
Can we just start a campaign to get Kesha or Kim Kardashian or someone equally terrible on the $20
>>
>>42735454
Don't cry when America breaks her back, she did it to herself.
>>
>>42735648
>Don't think the natives wouldn't have done the exact same if they were the ones with the advantages.

This is what blows my mind about bleeding heart liberal horseshit. Humans fuck each other over and conquer each other incessantly, no matter the race.
White people were just the best at it. And i'm not even white.
>>
>>42733587
You want to keep Jackson on your $20? How would you feel if Hitler was on the $20 bill?
>never forget the 6 million from the Trail of Tears
>>
They should just make a $30 bill

or bring back the $2 bill with a woman.
>>
>>42736040
>How would you feel if Hitler was on the $20 bill?
>this is /pol/
>>
>>42734018
We need Margaret Sanger on the twenty. Yes she formed Planned Parenthood. Yes she was a eugenicist that advocated for the extermination of the Negro race and other members of the degenerate underclass in America.
>>
>>42736289
Sounds like a hero.
A real human bean.
>>
File: we must dissent.jpg (28 KB, 444x205) Image search: [Google]
we must dissent.jpg
28 KB, 444x205
>this wouldnt be a good bill
>>
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>42733587
Wow, one bill with a woman on it. Why is it such a big deal to be against it?
>>
>>42736475

Wow, one woman with a penis on it. Why is it such a big deal to be against it?
>>
>>42736475
Because theres literally not even a woman worthy

and theres never been a woman president so it would be random as fuck and literally just be about putting a woman on a bill and not about honoring that specific woman.
>>
>>42736401
No one would understand anyway
>>
>>42736475
name one worthy
>you cant
>>
They should put her on food stamps or EBT cards instead.

>progressive bus woman on money
>literally nothing compared to any other civil rights people
>Liberal crybaby community flipping though history books trying to find the most recognizable diverse woman in the country
>Instantly pick some recognizable white-guilt woman
>feminism and nigger community satisfied
>fifty years later
>Obama replaces George Washington on One Dollar Bill
>>
>>42733587
>While there’s nothing wrong with honoring this cadre of deceased white leaders—representing a who’s who of presidents, generals and state officials—their distinctly masculine visages are a constant reminder of the way American history quietly but consistently overlooks the contributions of 50% of its population

Yeah, individual women contributed SO much in our history that they have to poll the entire internet to come up with examples of such women.

This garbage pisses me off to no end. If women want to make a difference, they shouldn't do it by rewriting history or applying affirmative action to the past.
>>
>>42733587
>Campaign to Put Women on the $20 Dollar Bill Is Gaining Momentum

Has it really?
>>
>>42736475
Because it's fucking stupid.
>>
>>42736475
Because a founder and hero of this nation should not be replaced by some fucking nigger especially not a female one
>>
>>42734177
You are no nigger, you are a black man now
>>
>>42736229
fuck no, the 2 is jefferson. we need to get something in return from the liberals out of this deal, if we are going to change bank note pictures for no reason other than retarded activism.
>>
But who could they select?

Maybe they could select a non-American? Marie Curie, Isabella of Castille, Victoria, Margaret Thatcher, Ada Lovelace?
>>
saw this yesterday on /pol/ thought it was a joke saw it in the news today LOL

they are like WAAA PRESIDENT AND GENERAL ANDREW JACKSON DIDN'T EVEN LIKE MONEY we should put rosa parks on it instead because she rode a bus once or clara barton because she was a nurse
>>
>>42737267
Let them take Jackson, he would've wanted it anyway. In return we get Patton on the 5.
>>
Emma Goldman on a $20 would be laff.
>>
>>42734560
Topkek
>>
>>42737539

>Patton

God yes.
Now that needs to be done.
>>
>>42733587
Bullshit bullshit bullshit Susan B. Anthony and Sacagawea are already on US currency, but women are too stupid to understand that
>>
>>42733587
>mfw it'd be better to replace jefferson on the $2 bill
literally never used, literally just as much estrogen filled founding (drag) father
>>
>>42734076
>doesn't still use only cash
WTF are you thinking? Have you ever bought a car? Offer cash. Watch what happens. The price will drop a lot. It's called jewing them down. I feel sorry for the younger generations.
>>
File: Ayn_Rand1.jpg (19 KB, 288x358) Image search: [Google]
Ayn_Rand1.jpg
19 KB, 288x358
>>42733587
Suggesting this again.

Why doesn't /pol/ campaign for Ayn Rand?
>>
>>42735235
Holland stop I'm already nervous.
>>
>>42737642
Having that much cash is a good way to get the cops called on you for suspected drug dealing.
>>
>>42735271
But that's actually correct anon. You a pussy liberal NEET?
>>
>>42735681
SOURCE
>>
>>42734976
kek
>>
PRESS [F] TO PAY RESPECTS
>>
>>42737702
cuz literally hypocracy the woman
>let the market fix it
>I needs public assistance btw
fuck her and fuck you, cunt
>>
File: Her Majestyy.jpg (343 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Her Majestyy.jpg
343 KB, 2000x1000
>>42733587

put this woman on the money
>>
since this whole movement just amounts to an advertisement for liberalism, i think we should sell advertisements on all the bills. corporations would pay billions for ads on the 1, 5, 10, and 20. put the money toward paying the national debt.
>>
>>42737712
Have fun living in fear and getting jewed into oblivion

I'd fucking kill myself if I felt compelled to tiptoe through life like that
>>
>>42737954
I'm just saying, it's something to be concerned about. Having the cops confiscate your alleged drug money and pocketing 40% of it before giving it back is dogshit.
>>
>>42733587
Even in our high school history class we were taught that Rosa Parks wasn't the first person to fight "Le back of the bus" meme
>>
>>42733587

You know it's going to happen because it's the $20. Jackson was the nemesis of the Federal Reserve, I'm sure those who run it would see it as a big fuck you to the man who, on his death bed, died happy knowing he at least stalled the national bank.
>>
>>42734177
>rational black man
looks like we got a Justice Thomas protege right here
>>
>>42737783
>>42737848

The Queen will not work. The SJWs will know this and will only laugh at the suggestion

But Rynd _might_ work. The SJWs will become butthurt and rustled and will post innumerable screeds against the suggestion. This will in turn draw the attention of objectivists, libertarians and paul-fags who will also campaign for the inclusions.

The Platinium trophy goal is to get BOTH Parks and Rynd on the $20 bill. Atlas Sat,
>>
>>42738009
lol where the fuck do you live where that happens?

If the cops pulled that kind of niggery a lawyer would take your case on for free. Guaranteed payday for both of you. When it comes to money/property, that's one area where cops really have to watch their asses. If you're some beta pleb that lets them walk over you and does nothing about it that's one thing, but get a good lawyer and he will crucify them.
>>
Why can't they put someone hardcore like Molly Pitcher, not someone who didn't move over on a crowded bus.
>>
I don't see the problem of having hillary or polosi on some money
>>
>>42733587
Reminder that the Cherokee people that Jackson fucked over were legit civilized. They even owned black slaves.

Reminder that that doesn't fucking mean he should be replaced by a communist agitator black woman who never did a thing worth mentioning.
>>
>>42734186
SO USE THAT ANGLE.

Removing Jackson from the 20 Dollar Bill = Denying the genocide this country was built on.

It doesn't matter if we believe it, it only matters that they do.
>>
File: 1426453254985.gif (3 MB, 450x251) Image search: [Google]
1426453254985.gif
3 MB, 450x251
>>42734043
>Either this happens within that time frame, or this whole social justice thing finally implodes.
There will be a compromise like always. That's why they picked the $20; because that's the one that's going to piss people off the most and be the highest "offer".

Its like when you buy something from someone. Your first off will be far lower than what you'll settle for but, by making it extra low, you can decrease the final price.

Here's what would probably happen:
>SJWs along with the president push this
>There's resistance
>SJWs "reluctantly" settle for the "next best thing" such as a "50 Great Women" series of quarters or dimes or even dollar coins.
>Then SJWs will try to campaign to have the most radical cunts on them like Margret sanger or any pro-abortion activist
>There will be resistance
>Then SJWs will "settle" for people who are left of center but not as controversial like Rosa Parks, Amelia Erhart, etc

Its just a bidding game and you're giving them what they want.
>>
>>42738855
>Your first off will be far lower than what they'll settle for but
fixed
>>
>>42738855
I'd be cool with an Amelia Earhart quarter. At least she was a patriot and did some cool stuff.
>>
>>42738855
I'm down for great women quarters, or any quarters really. Put fucking Ted Nugent on there I don't give a damn. I love collecting all the different quarters
>>
File: 1381451487603.png (146 KB, 271x432) Image search: [Google]
1381451487603.png
146 KB, 271x432
>>42733587
>no more based Old Hickory in my pocket

That's it. I'm done. Who else is ready for another civil war?
>>
>>42739054
>Ted Nugent on a quarter

Please, oh please let this happen.
>>
>>42734186
feather nigger detected
>>
File: 1389513944629.gif (1 MB, 484x256) Image search: [Google]
1389513944629.gif
1 MB, 484x256
I agree, Jackson shouldn't be on the bill...

because he would've fucking hated to be. Erect a monument of him in DC and replace him with another President or important figure (Eisenhower or Polk are my votes)
>>
File: Barry_Goldwater_photo1962.jpg (100 KB, 661x930) Image search: [Google]
Barry_Goldwater_photo1962.jpg
100 KB, 661x930
Put our best president ever on the bill
>>
>>42739232
>Eisenhower
>Wanting the first president to try to give blacks the vote on a bill
He would have succeeded, too, if not for that dastardly Senate Majority Leader, Lyndon B. Johnson.
>>
>>42734186

Squanto here. Quit feigning offense on my behalf, faggot.

Jackson is based, and honestly one of the best men to grace this country. He should be remembered.

Furthermore in regards to the article itself, changing the portraits on money is absolutely senseless.

>“We think there’s no greater gender gap than on our money,”
Oh look, this argument again. Let's just ignore how heavily you have to spin data to come to the conclusion of a gender pay gap. Hell, let's go a step further and ignore the fact that putting a woman on a bill won't result in that data changing at all.

>"they decided to settle on Jackson instead due both to his checkered legacy as well as the symbolism of the denomination."

Ignoring your nation's history and cultural heroes, simply because they don't fit a narrative that will be considered antiquated in 100 years is ridiculous. It's also not a reason to remove Old Hickory from the bill.

>"Then there’s the rather auspicious alignment of the upcoming centennial anniversary of women’s suffrage in 2020."

Just because there's an upcoming centennial anniversary does not mean we should do X, Y, or Z to commemorate it. That argument wouldn't hold much weight if we were to propose killing 6 million Jews in 2045.
>>
File: If only.jpg (42 KB, 300x465) Image search: [Google]
If only.jpg
42 KB, 300x465
>>42739319

>President
>Goldwater

If only.
>>
>>42733587
Isn't sexist to put someone on your currency just because of their gender rather than their contributions to the nation?
>>
Sure, just find a woman that did something hugely important to the country.

No, the "first woman to do [x]" is not an accomplishment if a man did it prior.
>>
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 500x625
>>42734515
>>
File: Goldwater1.jpg (47 KB, 360x450) Image search: [Google]
Goldwater1.jpg
47 KB, 360x450
>>42739566
The hippie movement might not have happened. Its possible, that without Vietnam or the civil rights act or the welfare state started by Johnson, we could have stopped the leftist movement from advancing any further. Or he'd start ww3 and we;d be in the middle ages again, either way better than now.
>>
File: 1426141490476.jpg (23 KB, 136x219) Image search: [Google]
1426141490476.jpg
23 KB, 136x219
>>42739614
>Implying equality of process is TRUE equality
The people aren't equal unless the state micromanages your hiring for you through legally-enforced quotas and biased government-funded programs. Until we've contorted every (good) occupation into being AT LEAST half female, our work is not done. If you think that's a bad thing, maybe you should stop living on the wrong side of history. After all, it's 2015 ;)
>>
>>42739404
>Eisenhower
His highway system make America unbeatable. Seriously, our modern industry is only possible because of it. We can survive a nuclear war due to it too.
>>
>>42739875
>our modern industry is only possible because of it
>highway system
That's a weird way to spell the best rail transport system in the history of the world.
>>
>>42739741
I'm a feminist myself I suppose. In many countries around the world, women simply don't have equality of process. In some countries women aren't allowed to even leave their houses. Feminists should focus their campaigns where gender equality doesn't actually exist rather than where it does exist. I would support them in this.
>>
>>42738855

Found the sauce for that gif.

Shit's hilarious. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj67aqpSf7E
>>
>>42739938
LOL

They will never ever fucking do that because it's actually hard, and doesn't benefit them directly
>>
>>42734327

When she dies and Chuck is on the money, will the commonwealth feminists go ballistic?
>>
>>42738068

It also wasn't because she was tired from a day's work and did the act out of nowhere, she was a plant because she already belonged to the movement. The entire thing is a fucking fabrication. Sure it got attention, but she's kind of a sham. Harriet Tubman or Sojourner Truth any day over Parks.
>>
>contributions of 50% of its population
>Not 50% of the contributions
There's your problem, women have contributed a scant amount to humanity. How many female inventors do you know? Scientists? Famous authors? That's right, there's almost none. Don't rewrite history to make things seem more fair. That's when things going terribly wrong.
>>
>>42740269

>Famous authors?

There's a good few of those, whether or not you like their works; Edith Wharton, the Brontes, Jane Austen, Mary Shelley, etc.
>>
>women make up half the population
>100% of all US paper money depicts men
>what do you mean we can't put one woman on the $20, you're just a retarded liberal feminazi faggot
>>
>>42735186

He straight stated that is the reason he did it, you god damned tool
>>
File: 1426107179609.png (229 KB, 500x395) Image search: [Google]
1426107179609.png
229 KB, 500x395
>>42740358
>Point out to people that most famous/talented authors are men
>B-BUT MUH JK, ROLLING
Is all I ever hear in response. These people are taught in an environment where their viewpoints are never challenged, so they don't bother learning the material. I would be shocked if I ever met a single 'gender activist' who could name even one of those authors.
>>
>>42740069
Hate to say it, but that's the wrong sauce, anon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwIvUbOhcKE
>>
I hope a pack of Indian savages rapes them all.

That will teach them to disrespect Old Hickory
>>
>>42739921
>That's a weird way to spell the best rail transport system in the history of the world.
By that logic, Russia would be an outstanding industrial state.

Rail-based industry was around first but isn't as good for complex industry. Its one thing when your industrial sector only makes tractors and simple shit but, when you're trying to make complex products like modern cars, computers, and fighter jets, rail sucks. Rail is efficient and useful but its not very useful by itself.

Just look at how complex the modern car is. All the constituent parts couldn't be transported along the supply lines merely by rail. Its hard to describe if you don't already understand modern industry but you can't build anything more complex than chinese toys if you don't have a highway network that allows you to greatly expand the number of parts suppliers, especially ones in the region (rail is only good for long-distance transport).

So how's the wonderful African and Indian industrial machine doing? They've got rail.
>>
File: 1408362507616.png (269 KB, 459x360) Image search: [Google]
1408362507616.png
269 KB, 459x360
>>42733587
>mfw they have to say (white) men in order to appease the blacks and women of the left
>>
>>42734186

Go huff some paint you fucking alcoholic.
>>
File: 1422293485356.png (200 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1422293485356.png
200 KB, 300x300
>>42733587
>mfw
Someday these people will burn, Satan will thrust his flaming cock through each and every sjw who try to ruin everything
>>
File: 20.jpg (261 KB, 956x400) Image search: [Google]
20.jpg
261 KB, 956x400
>>42733587
Alright /pol/, against all probability it's up to you to decide which woman to put on the $20 bill.
>>
>>42735688
We should try to get Andrew Jackson as Americas most badass that the magic movie box was talking about.
>>
>>42738440

>Reminder that that doesn't fucking mean he should be replaced by a communist agitator black woman who never did a thing worth mentioning.

She managed to make a life for herself by sitting on her ass. She's a model for all modern government plantation niggas today.
>>
>>>/b/604852846

OP is a shill.
>>
>>42740791
Lady Liberty
>>
File: 1302911854024.jpg (19 KB, 319x397) Image search: [Google]
1302911854024.jpg
19 KB, 319x397
>>42734186

>ignored court rulings and the Supreme Court and committed genocide against an assimilated people for the purpose of taking their shit.

sounds pretty based to me.
>>
>>42740856
This
>>
>>42734186
>committed genocide

kek you mad fucking pussy?

imagine the hellhole this would be if native americans still were around. protip, we'd be like mexico
>>
>>42740895

He made a thread on /co/ too

The optimist in me wants to believe he's just trying to rally the troops.

I have no idea where /b/ leans on this but I know /co/ is all for it.
>>
>>42740791
>Alright /pol/, against all probability it's up to you to decide which woman to put on the $20 bill.
Why not the $50 or, better yet, why not just leave things the same? Shilling this shit over and over again every fucking day, then claiming its "grass roots", means that you're a fucking piece of shit.

No currency is changing. If a woman is to be put on a coin or a bill, its not going to happen because of the work of a bunch of paid faggots and their "grass roots" campaign.
>>
Why the $20? I like Jackson.

The $50 has Grant, who's generally viewed as one of the worst Presidents in U.S. history.
>>
>>42740931
Its not going to go anywhere though. Its meant to drum up sexism and make a needless fight. That's why OP and his band of paid shills keep doing 3 things:
1) They insist on feminists and leftists only
2) They act like 19th century shills by continuously "agreeing" with OP despite the fact that no one here is going to support feminists
3) Any woman who's not a feminist or controversial is ignored.

OP is a fucker who's clearly getting paid.
>>
>>42740980
It's the Bill used the most.
>>
>>42733587
>Bill Is Gaining Momentum

Nothing in the article seems to indicate it's "gaining momentum"? This is the first I've ever heard about this, and it's from some obscure website that's transparently shilling the idea.
>>
>>42741029

That, or a troll.

This crap is just another media-fueled distraction piece like the idea of Hillary running for POTUS in 2016, as well as the scandals surrounding her.

Something is going on in the world that someone does not want the American people paying attention to.
>>
>>42740980
see >>42738855

No one's going to change the currency due to a paid shill campaign by a lobbyist group. They just want to start a sexism fight.

If they are serious, then they are doing this the wrong way. Women have been put on currency and will be in the future but this strategy of openly-leftist pandering is fucking stupid.

Maybe OP thinks they can do something like I said earlier but its looking more and more like an old Cassidy & Associates scheme.
>>
>>42741093
1)Hillary's emails were hacked by the Russians.
2) Iran has at least 3 nukes

That's what's almost certainly going on. That's why Bibi went to congress, Iran negotiations are being so secretive, and the State Department is releasing almost everything Hillary has said to soften the blow.
>>
>>42740791
LADY LIBERTY.
>>
>>42733587
>Jackson was also a vocal opponent of a central bank, meaning “he probably would be the first person to say get me off of here,” Stone said.

Thanks fucking god this SJW has a bit of red pilling.
>>
>>42740980

It's basically the second most printed bill after the $1 (and if you exclude all of the newly printed $100 bills that are replacing the old ones). It's what ATMs and tellers give you unless you specify. It's an important bank note with an easy target since he killed Injuns and wouldn't hated the Federal Reserve. Washington, Lincoln, and even Benny are sacred, but Jackson, Hamilton, and Grant are fair game – Jackson the fairest.

Also no one cares about coins.
>>
File: 1426457091068.jpg (142 KB, 807x626) Image search: [Google]
1426457091068.jpg
142 KB, 807x626
>>42741169
Forgot a pretty picture to draw your attention.
>>
>>42741202
I don't care what he was a opponent of. Changing things for the sake of faggot activism is fucking full on fascist faggotry.
>>
>>42741169

>1)Hillary's emails were hacked by the Russians.

This I can see. But it's not like it would have been difficult to do so.

>2) Iran has at least 3 nukes

That we know of. What's more is that they've likely had them far longer than we'll ever know. Iran is not exactly the Chucklefuck Brigade that was the Taliban, King Dipshit Saddam, the Best Korean Saturday Morning Power Hour. They know what they're doing.
>>
File: money.png (867 KB, 1020x414) Image search: [Google]
money.png
867 KB, 1020x414
>>42740791
>>
>>42741249
Yeah, its retarded, but at least that sentence made sense.
>>
>Socrates believed some people were born to be slaves
>Let's disregard all his teachings
This is what they sound like
The important things Jackson did are not nullified through his other more questionable actions.
>>
>>42741292
>They know what they're doing.
Sadly we helped with Operation Merlin. That's what happens when you trust a Russian defector.
>>
File: Taylor Swift.jpg (148 KB, 955x399) Image search: [Google]
Taylor Swift.jpg
148 KB, 955x399
>>42740791
17 hours in paint
>>
File: image.jpg (384 KB, 1040x1159) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
384 KB, 1040x1159
Molly pitcher

MOLLY PITCHER

MOLLY PITCHER
O
L
L
Y

P
I
T
C
H
E
R
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 267x189) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 267x189
Get her on there.
>>
File: eleanor bill.jpg (360 KB, 956x400) Image search: [Google]
eleanor bill.jpg
360 KB, 956x400
>>42740791
>>
>>42741329
I wouldn't be too surprised given how much mainstream coverage she has gotten while being only tangentially connected to the issue. They love her.
>>
Who cares? Jackson absolutely hated banks and paper money is useless. Putting a woman on there seems fitting since it'll be worth nothing.
>>
>>42741329
I would literally leave the countrry the day of
>>
>>42733587
>Women are 50% of any given population, always and forever
Every god damn time
>>
File: image.jpg (209 KB, 900x668) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
209 KB, 900x668
>>42740791
>>42741437
Can someone do it for me please

I'm on mobile
>>
>>42741437

Bitch is more tall tale than historical. Might as well choose Annie Oakley.
>>
Andrew Jackson will come back from the grave and fuck every last one of them in the ass.
>>
File: 1405965811835.jpg (150 KB, 864x733) Image search: [Google]
1405965811835.jpg
150 KB, 864x733
>consistently overlooks the contributions of 50% of its population

Yeah white men, feel guilty and bow down to the REAL creators.

Fuck this shit.
>>
>>42741513
Except in countries liberals love like China and India...
>>
>>42741525
u wot m8
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molly_Pitcher

>implying that would be a problem anyway?
>>
>>42741525
Liberals want women who were dependent on the government and the system for their power, not ones who were independent. They want "champions of leftist causes" not great individuals.
>>
>>42734186
Trails of Tears
enough said; not even his hatred against banks can save him now.
>>
put her on the new smart wic card, wtf they like just made a new card and it would be perfect
>>
File: money.png (697 KB, 956x414) Image search: [Google]
money.png
697 KB, 956x414
>>42741503
Better?
>>
>>42735015
The dudes on the front stay the same, the whiney injun or hockey bullshit on the back and the whole thing gets redesigned every 10 years or so I think.
>>
File: 1390709453807.gif (999 KB, 490x368) Image search: [Google]
1390709453807.gif
999 KB, 490x368
I saw this thread on /b/, so I'll post my same opinion.
There are only three real women who deserve to be on money, period: Queen Victoria, Elizabeth, and Marie Curie.

If we are to redesign our bills, we should use national symbols such as the Eagle, Lady Liberty, or Mount Rushmore. We should also use important events, such as the moon landing, Washington crossing the Delaware, the flag raising on Iwo Jima, the Doolittle Raid, etc. Granted some of these designs are already on our quarters, but I think they are important enough to be elevated to our bills.
>>
>>42740581
>By that logic, Russia would be an outstanding industrial state.
Half the mileage for twice the area, lower quality and fewer cars/engineers per mile, built to transport troops and not industrial equipment.

But, like, other than those points, good point.

>Rail-based industry was around first but isn't as good for complex industry.

US industrial production per capita was around 1/3 what it is today before Eisenhower became President, and way more, I should point out, than any African country or Russia has today. Not exactly like we didn't have complex or heavy industry back then.

>Its one thing when your industrial sector only makes tractors and simple shit but, when you're trying to make complex products like modern cars, computers, and fighter jets, rail sucks. Rail is efficient and useful but its not very useful by itself.

Except we move all that shit by rail today. In fact, rail still accounts for around 1/3 of all freight ton miles and is the most rapidly growing mode of freight transportation in America.

>So how's the wonderful African and Indian industrial machine doing? They've got rail.

Inefficient, shitty passenger and military networks.

I'm not saying highways aren't great, but the idea that the highway system made the US industrial state is fucking retarded. The US became the industrial superpower of the world before the Eisenhower system was even started.
>>
>>42741811

>such as the moon landing

It's already on the Ikes and SBAs. I would love to see Liberty come back to prominence, we've never had better coinage than in the 20s.
>>
Can't we just give them a useless limited-run 3 dollar bill with a women's conference or some shit on the back?
>>
>>42741773
much
>>
>>42734903
Print denominations obviously doesn't include coinage you fucking retard.
>>
>>42741811
>Queen Victoria, Elizabeth
No. Those are foreigners.
>>
>>42741879
>Ikes and SBAs
Neither of which are minted anymore, and yes our pre 1928 money was gorgeous
>>
>>42741951
..but Marie Curie isn't?
He didn't mean US money, you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>42741890

If anything, Jackson should just be replaced by Adams, Jefferson (already on the $2 and nickel), or maybe TR. You either gotta be a president or FF.
>>
>>42733710
Jackson would be livid to have his image on fiat currency. We should replace people though, here's my list

$0.01 Sacagawea
$0.05 Susan B. Anthony
$0.10 Sojourner Truth
$0.25 Sally Ride

$1 Washington
$2 Hamilton (these are still printed, but businesses/banks don't order many)
$5 Lincoln
$10 FDR
$20 Three or four Native American leaders from across various cultures(Sitting Bull, Chief Si'ahl, Hiawatha would be a good three IMO)
$50 MLK
$100 Ben Franklin

Note that this isn't just a list of LEADERS THAT I LIKE, but uses iconic figures from across American history of all races and genders, and still keeps women in their place. Though I like Jefferson and don't mind Jackson, they both have no place on the fiat currency of a central bank and wouldn't want to be on it.
>>
>>42741951
So is Curie. The point being NO AMERICAN WOMAN HAS DONE ANYTHING WORTHY OF BEING ON OUR BILLS.
>>
>>42742026
get a load of this sjw

reported and saged my good sir
>>
>>42742026
No
>>
>>42733587
Can't they go after the $1 bill first? The $20 is the most popular of all currency. Fucking women.
>>
File: 6196039906_5702ce8b69_z.jpg (196 KB, 640x307) Image search: [Google]
6196039906_5702ce8b69_z.jpg
196 KB, 640x307
>>42741890
>women's conference
I actually like this idea.
Why not have a useless bill that has ALL the 'important' American women on it in a group-photo sort of picture, with each one being really, really small and indistinct.

>Sexist? American bills now have more women than men on them!
Maybe compound the issue by making it a coin or something.
>>
>>42742026
Hell no
>>
>>42742148

When you include coins, there's a lot more of women on our money. The dollar coins have a few different Indian designs with women, and there's a quarter with Hellen Keller.
>>
There's a women's history month?
>>
I'm fucking sick of revisionist historians saying Jackson was the soul cause of the trail of tears like he was thirsting for Indian blood. If you even do a tiny bit of research you'll see that's not the case at all. Dude fucking respected the Indians immensely, even had an Indian son for Christ sake
>>
>>42733587

Or, consider the face that none of these women have done something worthy of being on our currency. Every single face on our currency is of someone who did something really important, and until a woman does something like that their gender can take a seat.
>>
>>42742230
Yes, but they're all limited runs that aren't common in circulation. And the Hellen Keller quarter was a state coin from Alabama because they had nothing but a retarded woman to be proud of.
>>
>>42734732

No he wouldn't. He wasn't against having money.
>>
>>42742136
It's because liberals think Andrew Jackson is a indian baby killing monster.
The only history they look at is the parts they can use to support their racism boogeyman ideology.
>>
>>42742337

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._military_vessels_named_after_women

Like that list is the best the Navy can do, and ships come and go.
>>
>>42733587
Its time the cunts register for selective service.
>>
>>42733587
That should be an older pic of Rosa Parks not a pic of her being older
into the how of why the everyplace is where
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.