[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://rt.com/news/242097-pak-ta-ru ssian-army/ >Russian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65
File: uggjffkou8q.si.jpg (108 KB, 690x388) Image search: [Google]
uggjffkou8q.si.jpg
108 KB, 690x388
http://rt.com/news/242097-pak-ta-russian-army/

>Russian army to get new transport planes by 2024 that would make deployment of armed forces by hypersonic speeds possible in just 7 hours. They could deploy 400 Armatas if all mobilized

Russia strong? Or 'what are you smoking' Russia?
>>
>2024
>implying Russia will still be around by then
>>
>>42714338
Don't be too hopeful, GCHQ-kun.
>>
>>42714272
>transports take shortest route to US via Canada
>an entire flock of geese gets sucked into the air intake
>massive flameout ejecting ground meat and gallons of goose shit
>entire Russian ground force killed in the crash
>Canada becomes the US's greatest ally
>goose becomes the new national bird of the US
>Canada apologises profusely to Russia for the inconvenience
>>
that looks fucking awesome
>>
File: givi.jpg (109 KB, 620x420) Image search: [Google]
givi.jpg
109 KB, 620x420
>>42714272

That sneaky Il-76 in the background
>>
File: sourkid.jpg (13 KB, 240x196) Image search: [Google]
sourkid.jpg
13 KB, 240x196
>>42714272
>2024
>slushnigger spaceships

no
>>
>>42714272
Lol, wtf.

First time I hear about this, probably nothing.
>>
>>42714272
>an unnamed source attending a top secret meeting
Sure, ok.
>>
Also, reading between the lines in the article it seems that in the closed meeting they presented it they are saying things like 'military bases in Middle East & South America'

Russian bases in Argentina, Venezuela, Nicaragua = US will explode from butthurt
>>
report about how great russian army is

>russian news source

US defence budget is nearly 700 billion dollars, the Russians isn't even 100. you can bet your bottom dollar whatever the Russians have the US have the same thing better.
>>
>>42714272
It's Russia, they'll draw up some design for OBJEKT 39534345 or whatever the fuck number they're on, make a scale model or maybe even a prototype then destroy it in nuclear testing or leave it rotting in a junk yard.
>>
>>42714787
>US defence budget is nearly 700 billion dollars

>murrikas spending their money wisely
>jews not stealing half of that defense budget
>>
>>42714787
With all the 10k coffee pots, and 1k pens, they better fucking have it.
>>
>tanks
tanks are useless in a modern battlefield

just target practice for our planes
>>
>>42714787
The US spends more on drones
>>
>>42714805
Hm, I'll reserve judgement by V-day parade in may. If they pull with Armata tanks similar shit N.K did (carboard icbm's) then I'll laugh.
>>
>>42714751
A better move would be one on the Indian Ocean. In india, if they can manage that.
>>
>>42714855

and russia isn't victim to corruption and jew wasteful spending?

america has been inventing robots and invisible planes to fight their wars, name one thing the russian military has invented recently?
>>
>>42714630
kekked
>>
>>42714872
Only if one side has decisive air superiority. So if you're fighting Americans, who built their (our) entire military strategy around that exact thing, yeah you're fucked.

But even then, the Russians have been counterbuilding us since the 1940s. They're really up to speed on SAMs and radar technology, and their tanks are frankly better than ours are, and far more numerous.

If you can catch them outside of the missile umbrella you're golden, but you can't seriously think that an warthog would survive against even organic Russian AA. And relying on that new snakeoil bullshit multirole fighter they're coming up with, you might as well just pray to God for a lightning bolt.

Actually, a lightning bolt wouldn't work. You should pray to God for a JDAM.
>>
File: an 225.jpg (93 KB, 1024x695) Image search: [Google]
an 225.jpg
93 KB, 1024x695
>>42714272
It looks like modern version of an-225
>>
>>42714787
effective spending. Also how much of the US money isn't just paying for infrastructure?... Russia doesn't need that because its army has only domestic purposes.
>>
>>42714855
>>42714868
this
our defense budget is mostly to keep 80 year old vets alive and to enrich the Congress' donors, it has nothing to do with actual combat effectivness

in reality, the gap is probably more like 2-1, maybe 3-1. Certainly not 7-1
>>
>>42714868
Thats because they dont say where the money is going. That is how you fund a classified project. Pay out the ass for "pens"
>>
High speed cheeki breeki?

That artists impression looks nice, but I don't think that could do mach2, you would need to slow down airflow to stop the turbofan engine getting destroyed. I have no idea how they would build anything like that.
>>
File: LAUGHINGCRYINGFACE.jpg (44 KB, 451x392) Image search: [Google]
LAUGHINGCRYINGFACE.jpg
44 KB, 451x392
>>42714338
>>
File: 2454365767[1].jpg (146 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
2454365767[1].jpg
146 KB, 690x460
>>42714272

That thing in the picture cannot reach supersonic speed.
Wrong wing shape, wrong engine layout and wrong cross section.
As stated in the article: "artist's concept"

Developing and producing a supersonic, 200t payload transport aircraft will bankrupt Russia, just as it did in the 1980s, when they tried similar shit.

RT-news really has become tabloid journalism, mixed with propaganda bullshit.
>>
>>42715057
Maybe it actually carries the Putinka-1 from last night's thread?
>Impact now pushed back to T-9yrs.
>>
>>42714272
> And probably at hypersonic speed
Sorry OP, hypersonic craft are basically only dart-shaped scramjet powered suicide machines made of carbon-carbon composite and launched with rockets to get up to speed.
This thing is a knockoff of Boeing's X-48 program for subsonic fuel and cargo transport.

> RT for reliable news about Russia. Not even once.
>>
>Russian craft deploys Spetsnaz paratroopers
>I am ready
>Tavor with extra CCCCCLIIPPPPZZZ
>Backpack full of tactical socks, brand name jeans, Katy Perry CDs and more...
>Deploy jeans tactically
>Tactical placement of CDs and real home baked roast meat dishes
>Infiltrate while Spetsnaz are drunk and eating real, non moldy meat, not fat or dog food, but REAL MEAT and trying on jeans
>Got these Rooskie shits at gunpoint.
>Disarm all
>Give them more meat
>Tell them it wasn't their fault senior officer made them do homosex
>We all hug and cry while roasting fresh beef and owning new clothes
>Tell them to bring nice Slav womans for population increase
>We liberate USA, then Russia from grip of Illuminati
>>
>>42714272
As for the actual aircraft, there isn't a single hypersonic aircraft currently in production, much less a manned hypersonic aircraft currently in production. Hell, there isn't that many missiles that can even reach that speed. What the fuck are the russian's going to run these aircraft on and how are they going to keep them cool enough? Also, that thing on the picture wouldn't work. the intake would generate too much drag and the wings are far too big of a hindrance to actually get the necessary speeds.

>>42715020
But that's retarded. All it takes is an idiot to go, see that, figure who is getting the money, and now you know who is producing something interesting and thus deserving attention.. The way it's actually done is you simply collect all secret funding and call it that, which yields almost no useful information to a would be enemy. All you guys have is a bunch of overcosted shit with a side order of constantly cancelled projects.

>>42715057
You know, I really wish people would stop the "X bankrupted Russia", because it was funny and entertaining as the whole "Germany only lost because of X" for a while, but you can only be wrong and repeated so often before you get tiring.
>>
>>42714272
Ok, if I assume for a moment that this thing is legit and unleash my autism on it:

* This is a project for distant future. PAK-FA isn't ready yet, PAK-DA is barely past the drawing board stage (last thing I heard they were experimenting with bomber engines), and this thing is apparently just a concept. We'll be lucky if we see them flying before our retirement days.
* They want to turn the entire army into an aeromobile fast reaction force like VDV? Neat, I guess.
* Despite what this article says, this has clear defensive applications, as this would allow us to relocate entire brigades from Western Russia to Central Asia or Far East and back in a matter of hours or days.
* Since they are specifically made to transport Armatas this means that T-14 is as good as accepted by army, even though trials haven't even begun yet.
>>
>>42715120
Not... quite true. Darts can only get you so far and they're mostly ramjet demonstrators. Actual, fully developed plane ideas are generally a very thin inclined plane with massive engines on the back, few small intakes on the front, and small and thick wings on the side (the body being the shape describe to also provide lift in lieu of actual normal wings).

A aircraft as described is perfectly plausible... that thing on the picture isn't. At least, not as a hypersonic aircraft.
>>
File: 1426504496842.jpg (107 KB, 610x1126) Image search: [Google]
1426504496842.jpg
107 KB, 610x1126
>>42714986
>but you can't seriously think that an warthog would survive against even organic Russian AA

>But even then, the Russians have been counterbuilding us since the 1940s. They're really up to speed on SAMs and radar technology, and their tanks are frankly better than ours are, and far more numerous.
>>
>>42715133
If you have problems to understand exaggeration as a stylistic element in writing, you might want to get yourself checked for autism.
>>
>>42714986
You seriously can't get any more retarded than this
Where did you get that info from? BF4????
>>
>>42714986
Can i have some of what your having ?
>>
>>42714272
I would believe this if USA would announce it. Ruskies want to build their first full-stealth bombers by 2025, experts say they will be on the lower technological level than 80's American F-117 Nighthawks.
>>
>>42714950
>america has been inventing robots and invisible planes to fight their wars
are you living in a Tom Clancy novel? Is it nice in there?
>>
>>42715402

>drones aren't practically invisible

nice meme :^)
>>
>>42715433
Well they're invisible to sandniggers with ak47's, that's for sure.
>>
File: 1420587221795.jpg (37 KB, 559x568) Image search: [Google]
1420587221795.jpg
37 KB, 559x568
>>42715402
>are you living in a Tom Clancy novel? Is it nice in there?
>>
>>42714787
Like F-35 better? My keks cannot get any topper
>>
>>42715334
But it isn't an stylistic element in writing. It's just wrong. The German's didn't lose because they couldn't get enough jet aircraft. Even if they could have doubled production, they still would have lost because the numbers were simply not on their side. Likewise, Russia's technological follies failures had nothing to do with their collapse, while years of economic mismanagement without an outside crutch and falling prices for the things its sold to support its economy did.

>>42715402
Japan destroyed the capitol and killed the government. So yes.
>>
File: 1426680918028.jpg (37 KB, 350x523) Image search: [Google]
1426680918028.jpg
37 KB, 350x523
>>42714805
so much weird goodies to get your hands on, mostly prolly for cheap. they wont give a shit about someone shifting in the junk. combine all those thrown away test models into one big powerranger robot and go on a rampage into sweden. good times
>>
>>42715340
>>42715273
i bet you think russia would be using T80Us and T72s and T90s and MiG29s
>>
>>42714272

>rt.com

>in the future russia stronk

no bias at all.
>>
>>42715273
shock and awe right?

That was just the tip of the iceberg.

protip: google AK-47
>>
>>42715648
Jamal pls, you have no reason to shill for putler, as he would wipe your sandnigger ass from this planet if he had the power to
>>
>>42715057
That's what I thought.
Looks like they never heard of area ruling and supersonic intakes.
What happened?
Did all the good aeronautics engineers leave for the capitalist west?
>>
>>42715698
Your outdated AK is no match against HK 416, now fuck off ivan.
>>
>>42715340
he's right and I can't see what he got wrong. Russian AA defenses are great. On missile tech they are at least as good as we are, AND they produce far more dedicated stuff than we do. Example : everyone wet their pants on METEOR. Ever heard of R77 ?

An A10 cannot survive against any modern AA now (and couldn't during the cold war) the plane only has success because its facing virtually non-existent counter air. Which makes it over sized for CAS mission, sadly. A good inexpensive and useful plane, yes, but more of a psyops thing than a true game changer.

True multirole aicrafts (like our superior and beloved Rafale) doesn't work for the US air force, since their budget allows them to make better use of swarms of small platforms or a few big ones which gets them better efficiency for money (what was the cheapest bomber for CAS in afgha and in Iraq today ? The B1. Right a mfking B1, this half-failed superduper expensive bomber that never got to do what he was supposed to is cheaper in the end than F15/16/18. because more range, more bombs, more room for pods, etc).

Soooo, in the end I don't get why what he said comes from a game.

C'est pas parce que c'est un mangeur de burgers que ce qu'il dit est faux.
>>
File: Ran (1985).jpg (57 KB, 420x600) Image search: [Google]
Ran (1985).jpg
57 KB, 420x600
>>42715701
>shill
>putler

you guys need to talk to your manager and get the buzzwords updated. This method of operation has been under the spotlight for 8 months already. Also give my regards to robierspier
>>
>>42715698
>Google a rip off of a German weapon

Why?
>>
>>42715701
>>42715726
Lol, this churka again.
>>
>>42715009

the budget for the VA or DVA is outside the defense budget, as is nuclear spending. just wiki'd it. even if it was this totals 1.5 billion... the Russian defense budget is .75 billion. so it would be 5-1 (which it isn't)

and if you said half of that went to the jews, it's still 4-1.
>>
>>42715781
mongol pls
>>
>>42714630
>implying the transports would be flying at that low of an altitude
I still kek'd
>>
>>42715857
>still thinking being called a mongol is insulting
>>
>>42715726
Well, to be honest AK is extremely reliable, actually the most reliable weapon in the world, and has simple mechanisms, you can fix it very easily. I wouldn't say it's outdated.

Still I am pessimist if it comes about russian R&D.
>>
>>42715833
In this day and age it is not the money that is the issue, it is who is holding the guns.

In our case we will mostly have latino and negro troops "defending" our little continent from the Russians. How long do you think manuel will last before saying fuck and going back to mexico to deal? The nignos will be eliminated from the equation as soon as the Russians airdrop a bunch of watermelons over them.

You have no one left to fight, no one who is trully dedicated to the USA like people were back in the 50-60's. Those whites are old and useless now, their children closet homos and crossbreeding rats. Throw as much money at them as you want, in the end the Russians are fighting for Russia and the immigrants are not going to risk their necks for the USA.
>>
>>42715057
Tbh as a Russian emigre I'm not really worried about the ability of Russia to come up with (non nuclear) tech that the US doesn't have.

My grandpa was a high level engineer who worked on guided missiles back in the Soviet era and helped rip off the space shuttle and he always told me with amazement about American industrial equipment and how backwards everything home was in comparison.

He was telling me about some machine that America had to make circular cuts in metal where it was laser guided and then machine processed. He said in Russia it's just a welder drawing a circle on a piece of metal and then doing it by hand.
>>
>>42715833

in fact to be more accurate the comparative military spending is more like 9-1 if you are rounding up
>>
File: 1421125866498s.jpg (7 KB, 250x248) Image search: [Google]
1421125866498s.jpg
7 KB, 250x248
>>42715857
You are everywhere, churka. Calling every flag ivan. When someone says shit about Russia you reply to that poster: "BASED *insert country*
Cocksucking nature as it is.
>>
>>42715918
you polaks know how they develop shit, some threat comes along they they glue a few bricks and sticks together and there we go! new weapon!

and sadly most of the time the inventions are so ahead of its time that it is just sad seeing them not adopt it into the army and just letting all those awesome toys rot in a storage base somewhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or5DZ46iz-c
>>
>>42714787
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2164686/How-U-S-Army-spent-5BILLION-failed-pixel-camouflage--wanted-look-cooler-Marines.html
5billion for camo
>>
Flying subs is the real deal. By 2016, fockers.
>>
File: 39409_original.jpg (44 KB, 555x552) Image search: [Google]
39409_original.jpg
44 KB, 555x552
>>42716006
You didn't mention your deepthroating at thoose Ukrainian war threads, Ivan.
> Calling every flag ivan
It's fucking obvious when some canadian or fuckign cyprus suddenly starts speaking russian, that they're using Proxy, learn how to use a fucking proxy first you shitlord, also fuck russia, it's a huge shithole, and you'll drown in it you worthless piece of mongol cum
>>
>>42716022
tbh the IS-7 is close to a MBT, but it got canceled because it was too heavy, the crew that drived the test model said it was easy to drive and reload and was pretty comfy for a russian tank
>>
>>42714272
I am not a fan of the new Cold War, but that design is awesome, and from a military standpoint it's a great idea.
>>
>>42716138
>>>42714338
>>
>>42715936

I agree money isn't everything. but saying money isn't everything is like saying athletic ability isn't everything in a boxing fight, or course it isn't. but if your athletic ability outstrips your opponent by a factor of almost 9, you have to reconsider things. not withstanding the other factors aren't that unevenly matched, even if you try to argue one way or another.

second to that.... there are as many disillusioned russians living in Russia as there are disillusioned citizens here. maybe more.

the USA has never employed conscription, only the draft, if it did like the soviets in the second world war, it would be far more formidable giant. considering the USA has a population of 318 million, and russia 144 million.
>>
good thing most of the south owns assault weapons. amirite guise?
>>
>>42714272
>>Russian army to get new transport planes by 2024 that would make deployment of armed forces by hypersonic speeds possible in just 7 hours. They could deploy 400 Armatas if all mobilized
so they will steal our great concord once more. ?
>>
>>42716166
go bag to eating to eating faguettes err i mean baguettes
>>
>>42714272
Sure, it's possible, but then you have to think that Russia, with it's shitty 2 trillion dollar economy will be dumping massive amounts of its total GDP into military spending just to keep up. Any country can do this kind of thing if they dish out the money and have a somewhat decent private tech sector.
>>
>>42716238
Do you eat sand for breakfast?
>>
>>42716166
What country you from? Flag Looks like mine but flipped vertically.
>>
>>42716206
that was a terrible analogy
>>
>>42716255
>>42716286
>jew-rat being proud of removing Gaddafi
>>
>>42714272
P L U T O S L A M
L
U
T
O

S
L
A
M
>>
>>42716280
He is from tunisia
>>
>>42716309
>2015
Still thinking that putler isn't a zionist
" an enemy of a enemy is a friend "
>>
>>42716206
you missed the point, USA is not american anymore, it is a horrible cesspool of the worst sort of immigrants, and no not the white ones.

People in Russia have not changed at all since the USSR, in fact they cling even harder to the past ways. stuff you hear in the west about Russia is total bollocks, they are not in as bad a shape as we are. Look at the ukraine for example, they have nobody who is willing to fight. All the money in the world being thrown in there and they still cannot find HUMANS to man all the gear they got. Why? because their ideal is bullshit, just like the US today.

The youth in america will not want to fight a big opponent. Sure iraq is fine, its a fly on the wall. But Russia is a whole other ball game. That will require huge balls that we simply do not have. Maybe we can pay the whole planet as mercs and hope they can do the job for us?

doubtful

Our brony/iphone slinging generation is in no shape to fight. White males from the south of the USA are in short supply.
>>
>>42716381
Algeria actually, 2nd highest nationality in france
>>
>>42716447
>People in Russia have not changed at all since the USSR
They became infinitely more cynical.
>>
>>42716465
ghaddafi pls
>>
>>42716381
What's his beef with me then? I don't even know where he's country is.
>>
>>42716532

There's a country named "Russian Federation"?
>>
File: 1425674337764.jpg (47 KB, 720x439) Image search: [Google]
1425674337764.jpg
47 KB, 720x439
>>42716447
>People in Russia have not changed at all since the USSR
>>
>>42716558
are you really trying to save face after posting that before holy shit
>>
File: MFW.jpg (38 KB, 470x278) Image search: [Google]
MFW.jpg
38 KB, 470x278
>>42714338
>UK FW
>>
>>42716289

let me reillustrate my point in a non analogical form.

let's divide qualities of winning a war into four even sections (even for the sake of argument) -

resources
military technology
motivation of people/ morale
ingenuity of commanders

the latter three you can argue you either way for which is superior between the US and Russia, but none come close to exceeding the other by a factor of 9, but we know the first does. this does so in such a way that compensates for all these other factors, which if we were being nice to the Russians (as military technology is clearly more advanced on the US side) we would say are even.

there you go, said literally and non analogically
>>
File: 1414434938348.jpg (38 KB, 355x417) Image search: [Google]
1414434938348.jpg
38 KB, 355x417
>>42714272
>by 2024
>>
>>42716536
hey atleast we're not flooding with niggers, just Egyptians who don't even have citizenship and keep to themselves and only work in construction and other shitty jobs
>>
File: lol.png (88 KB, 998x912) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
88 KB, 998x912
>>42714272
http://rt.com/news/209419-mistral-sale-humorous-ad/
Every france get 18EU cash or can make 7 day holiday in france.
i didn't know holiday is this cheap in france.
>>
>>42716558
You can call it just "Federation", has a nice Star Trek ring to it.
>>
I love how Russia always goes straight for the fuck-huge Dick Dastardly aircraft. Practicality is boring.
>>
>>42716465
Tunisia or Algeria... What's his beef with Russia?
>>
File: sigmund_freud35082.jpg (79 KB, 456x446) Image search: [Google]
sigmund_freud35082.jpg
79 KB, 456x446
>>42716532
But that is true! what is bad in it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cynicism_%28contemporary%29

Cynicism is an attitude or state of mind characterized by a general distrust of others' motives believing that humans are selfish by nature, ruled by emotion, and heavily influenced by the same primitive instincts that helped humans survive in the wild before agriculture and civilization became established.
>>
File: su25.jpg (433 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
su25.jpg
433 KB, 2000x1333
>>42716627
Okay.
Here, have a SU 25 picture for your trouble.
>>
>>42716447

Consider that the british have done pretty well in the past employing a bunch of foreigners to fight their wars (although they all now feel entitled to live here)

I think the american civil war was won by the north with a immigrant bunch of probably more disinterested troops as well, at least compared to the south.

in all honesty I don't think a war will happen anyway, because it's in neither sides best interest. with the second world war, hitler had an agenda to conquer europe and russia. putin's ambitions seem far more humble, of just simply restoring russia to where it was.
>>
>>42716627
>military technology is clearly more advanced on the US side
In what sphere I wonder. Every time britcuck opens his mouth on military issues you can't help by being amazed how this ruined agonizing joke of a nation was a superpower just couple of centuries ago.
>>
>>42716631
Edgar Suit was the only good thing from MiB.
>>
>>42714855
Reminder the American black budget for classified tech is bigger than the whole Russian military budget and Russia thinks it can win because they can do backflips and inject krokodil.
>>
>>42714272
>Or 'what are you smoking' Russia?
I hear their weed is pretty shit
>>
File: 87687.jpg (55 KB, 397x462) Image search: [Google]
87687.jpg
55 KB, 397x462
>>42717058
gib weed, netherealm
>>
>>42716803
It lowers life expectancy due to stomach ulcers.
>>
>>42716627
The myth of US tech is huge, hollywood is a thing you know.

resources - pretty even if USA takes over canada
military technology - Russia has a slight advantage considering things like : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M1_Abrams

>tanks from the 80s
There is nothing new that came into force since the cold war, drones are the only advantage i can see for the US.
The navy is a sunken rock and really worth going into. a few sunburn missiles would molest the whole thing anyway.

motivation of people/ morale - Russia has you beat there by a long shot. Just look at the bums who are pwning the ukraine right now, all washed out old farts who could qualify for nothing else besides mining for coal in the USSR are now ripping new anuses in the ukr. Now imagine Russia proper.
ingenuity of commanders - I think patton was the last good guy you had, he actually knew what he was talking about when it came to Russians.
>>
>>42717120
stop playing with little girls and pass me those strawberries
>>
>>42716447
that's what you rightfully get for playing proxy supply chain wars with other people's nations while pacifying your own
>>
>>42716962

don't worry, my other russian friends get mad when I remind them of this also. I'm no nationalist in the slightest, so what you're saying doesn't really apply to me. just as a global spectator, i would put my money on the US over russia. not that I would ever want it to happen, considering the unimaginable amount of human lives that could be lost in the process.

I mean you had the AK-47, but russia is a shadow of what it was in the cold war. even in the cold war, in the dr strangelove scenario, the US was the favourite to win as well (which I believe even khrushchev was smart enough to know), the question was how much of the rest of the world was it going to wipe out in the process.
>>
>>42717126
>myth of US tech

Look at how much the US budget has risen.

The last few publicly unveiled landmarks in their technology was the railgun, the boeing anti-missile laser and the B2 bomber. They have most certainly become more stringent in hiding sensitive tech because while the budget has gone up there has been less press for groundbreaking tech. You only have to look at things like the stealth heli in the bin laden raid to know they've stopped publicizing these things.

This is because not only would it be dangerous for the enemy to have, they enemy would become paranoid, protest that it is destabilizing and that they should dismantle the project.
>>
>>42715057
>>42715120
>>42715133

The chances of Russia having a production level plane with supersonic combustion in the next 10 years is 0%. Even the U.S. with it's billions in defense money have nothing much better than lab scale tests and incredibly expensive prototypes (which destroy themselves more often than not). This is pure propaganda.
>>
so instead of building highly advanced fighters to achieve air superiority, they build an unarmed transport that can be shot down by any 1st world AA, SA missile?

Yup, retarded.
>>
>>42717839
>implying a big country like russia wouldnt have thought of that
im pretty sure they have something up their sleeves
>brief look back on history
actually i take that back
>>
>>42716750
He is just a dumb kid. Ignore him
>>
File: 1398343554122.jpg (25 KB, 198x198) Image search: [Google]
1398343554122.jpg
25 KB, 198x198
Oh yes, they will deploy hundreds of thousands of Armatas.

>Armatas
>Existing
>ever
>>
>>42717126

I think the US probably does have a lot of tech like >>42717467 points out

The US also dominates the world on the research and development front as well, russia being far down on this count in the rankings

I might agree with you that a lot of that tech may end up being useless if it were to come to all out war. in that scenario, it's a bit more difficult to imagine what might turn out to be useful/useless

I think it's more likely that Russia and the US will engage in proxy wars, that's not to say they're not doing that already with the Ukraine and Syria. I think like the cold war both sides are mutually smart enough to not want all out war. China would be the other factor to consider in that scenario too... who would they side with? they have problems with Russians and the US.
>>
>>42718099
One thing that lasts forever is the knife and the rifle. If that is durable then you can go on forever.

The hightech shit will be useless once the supports and resupply for it are capped or spent. Look at Novorussia, the only thing left standing and working is the grunts and the GRAD systems. All them fancy planes and Rockets went to shit after 4 months.

USA would have only 1 shot and it would have to count because the blowback from an attack would render both sides fighting out an eternal trenchwar.
>>
>>42718099
One thing you can count on China is their business sense.

Ask yourself

who has more to offer China? the US or Russia?
>>
File: military expo.png (1 MB, 1579x1698) Image search: [Google]
military expo.png
1 MB, 1579x1698
>>42717839
you are aware f-35 is a meme over here?
"hangar queen" we call it. and yes. it is inferior to pak fa in every possible way
>>
File: 1335677392950.jpg (27 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1335677392950.jpg
27 KB, 300x300
>Imagining hundreds of these flying through the sky in a D-day style invasion of the US
>>
>implying Russia has had a successful hypersonic test that wasn't a rocket/ICBM.
NASA/USAF are the only ones to have actual hypersonic drone scramjets.
>>
File: 051128-F-1234P-008.jpg (157 KB, 1800x725) Image search: [Google]
051128-F-1234P-008.jpg
157 KB, 1800x725
>>42718814
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_Martin_F-22_Raptor

The cost of R&D is the risk associated with it.

Sometimes it's a bust, sometimes you come up with the strongest fighter in the world.

Our very old f-16s still rival your newest migs and su's

It's also cute that 4 of the 6 vehicles shown there can be answered with the sound BRRRRRRRRR
>>
>>42714872
if you've been monitoring the wars in Syria and Ukraine tanks are pretty important. the amount of aircraft available for tank busting in many theaters is very limited
>>
>>42718814
The f 35 was used mainly for its vtol capability. Meaning it replaces the role of the harrier to be used in CAS for marines. It can land and take off from a helipad and doesnt require an airfield. This is a very niche aircraft. I could also give less of a fuck about your shit tier Russian memes or what you think of our military. Your country is dirt fucking poor, your military in tatters, and your lead by a manlet who has effectively gotten on the bad side of the entire UN. The only thing keeping it together is your blind nationalism.
>>
>>42718814
The PAK-FA is a piece of shit just like the F35. Even India was unimpressed with your trash.

http://www.janes.com/article/42765/indian-air-force-unhappy-at-progress-of-pak-fa-fifth-gen-fighter

Modern jet fighter programs are scams.
>>
>>42715701
are you kidding? the military hardware russia has been deploying to hotspots in recent years has been up to par with the weapons we've been supplying to our proxies. really the only area i havn't heard much is in terms of drones
>>
>>42719021
>Our very old f-16s still rival your newest migs and su's
Kek'd. No.. just no.
They are equal to the Russian SU-27, the newer SU aircrafts like the SU-35 super flanker is made to counter the F-22.

I understand... 'Muricans like to be a patriots. But don't deny fact..
>>
>>42716678
Are world cups so profitable?
>>
>>42715918
the gun isn't outdated but the cartridge is, its heavy and not as powerful as many other available rounds today
>>
>>42719106
1,5$ trillion jet that can't shoot
http://gizmodo.com/the-trillion-dollar-f-35-wont-even-be-able-to-shoot-its-1676881496

can't maneuver
http://www.businessinsider.com/the-f-35-is-a-disaster-2014-7?op=1

and can't even fly on warm fuel
http://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/the-f-35-cant-run-on-warm-gas-from-a-fuel-truck-that-sa-1668120726

that's too niche for my slav comprehension
>>
>rt
Faux news : blyat edition
>>
>>42719290
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sukhoi_Su-35

nigger, you have to be fucking trolling.

Ok man, you win, 48 SU-35's are going to answer 187 f-22s and conquer the world.

You do realize manufacturing power plays a significant role in actually putting all those high tech parts together to form the aircraft right?
>>
File: feelsgoodblyad.jpg (121 KB, 800x585) Image search: [Google]
feelsgoodblyad.jpg
121 KB, 800x585
>>42718947
Yes.
Yes.
>>
File: 57069732.png (133 KB, 354x363) Image search: [Google]
57069732.png
133 KB, 354x363
>>42718947
>>
>>42719413
W-what?
Do you even logic ameritard?
>>
>>42719394
>he thinks that $1.5 trillion is a lot of money

Poor Russians, not realizing how obscenely rich and fat the US is.
>>
>>42719394
I always wonder if its a real fraud as the companies filled their pockets with billions, if american aeronautic military has downgraded its status to ineptitude or if a "failed" project is too convenient to hide black budgets destined to other stuff.
>>
>>42714272
>>42714272
>Russians
>developing anything before the west

Yeah ok
>>
>>42719021

Aren't you retiring the A-10s soon for the F-35s that aren't ready? Good luck with that, and good luck getting past the S-300s.
>>
>>42719470
explain it to me then.

How does the SU-35 counter the F-22

Also, given the amount of SU's to f-22s, how does 1 SU-35 take out 4 f-22s
>>
>>42719482
because of the way military funding is doled out even though we spend more on the military than anyone else much of that money is wasted
>>
>>42719510

The mobile nuke launchers are pretty good.
>>
>>42714388
Speak English, kunt.
>>
>>42718814
Hell were getting F-35's here and were already calling them meme planes.

>>42719021
GAU-08 is just too sexy.
>>
>>42719524
the f35 is a travesty
It's exactly the opposite of what would be practical in a war.
Shit just thinking about it makes me angry. Why don't they make good planes anymore?
>>
>>42719524
Once a fighter has shown that it is more advanced than its predecessor, it will be officially commissioned. The f-35 is still in development.
>>
>>42719394
>using clickbait junk to try and prove your point

Post this on /k/ and get laughed off the board, tbe f35 isnt for air dominance. Its for close air support.
>>
>>42719532
>because of the way military funding is doled

you mean officially right?

Surely you don't forget the $2 trillion that went missing from the Pentagon before 9/11
>>
>>42719290
>4th gen aircraft defeating a 5th gen stealth fighter

I think youre taking too much muslim dick in the ass.
>>
>>42719617

The only thing keeping military technology going was the Cold War. Look how Germany retired nearly 2,000 tanks as soon as the USSR fell apart. Combined, France, Britain and Germany only have something like 800 tanks. The Russians have 2,500+ active tanks and 10,000+ in storage.
>>
>>42719622

So it'll never be commissioned then, right? Should have slapped congress when it put the freeze on the F-22s.
>>
>>42719617
Oh we do.

We have the capability to build them, it's just that our superiority fighters are so advanced, it is not cost effective to build them. Nothing can match them, so the money put into them is wasted.

Despite what some may claim, the military is exceedingly efficient at spending money.
>>
>>42717126
>tanks from the 80s
M1 Abrams is literally the best tank in the world.
>>
>>42719783

>exceedingly efficient
>cancels XM8 project
>builds ten aircraft carriers
>>
>>42719757
Throughout the 2000s, the need for F-22s was debated due to rising costs and the lack of relevant adversaries. In 2006, Comptroller General of the United States David Walker found that "the DoD has not demonstrated the need" for more investment in the F-22,[54] and further opposition to the program was expressed by Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, Deputy Secretary of Defense Gordon R. England, Senator John McCain, and Chairman of U.S. Senate Committee on Armed Services Senator John Warner.[55][56] The F-22 program lost influential supporters in 2008 after resignation of Secretary of the USAF Michael Wynne and General T. Michael Moseley.[57] Nevertheless, in 2008, Congress passed a defense spending bill funding the F-22's continued production and the Pentagon released $50 million of the $140 million for four additional aircraft, raising the total orders for production aircraft to 187 and leaving the program in the hands of the next administration

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_Martin_F-22_Raptor#Production_termination

again, your confusing air superiority fighter with air support fighter. One is designed specifically to combat air targets, the other is specifically designed to support ground troops.
>>
>>42714272
GOD DAMN

THAT IS A SEXY LOOKING PLANE

JESUS CHRIST I CANNOT BELIEVE I FEEL ATTRACTED SO MUCH TO THIS PLANE, FUCK.

IT LOOKS SO FUTURISTIC LIKE THIS COULD BE A SPACEPLANE OR SOMETHING
>>
>>42714787
Even in the Soviet times, they did more with much less money.
>>
>>42719828
R&D is something like 15% of the defense budget.
>>
>>42719829

I specially meant the cancellation of the F-22 programme.
>>
File: 1425321287888.jpg (110 KB, 640x548) Image search: [Google]
1425321287888.jpg
110 KB, 640x548
>>42719829
>the need for F-22s was debated due to rising costs
Gee wonder why that happened.
>>
>>42719881
Surely they weren't 7x as efficient. Otherwise Russia would be the superior military by now.
>>
>>42719757
Its part of r&d strategy, HI-LO (high cost, limited output.) They do the same thing in reverse, low cost high output. I think there are something like 120 f-22s, obviously if there was a need for them they would start being made again.
>>
File: lololol.png (122 KB, 323x315) Image search: [Google]
lololol.png
122 KB, 323x315
>>42714272
They actually expect this to be built and be useable.
>>
>>42715000
Which would be awesome.
>>
>>42719941
Yeah they had this collapsing thing to attend to you know. Meanwhile the US with all that growth and prosperity and 7x as large military budget still can't match Russia in some things.
>>
>>42719783
>it's just that our superiority fighters are so advanced, it is not cost effective to build them
That's the exact design philosophy that is the bane of military development.
Why not make something durable and cheap that works?
Something good doesn't need to be expensive.
Just look at the b52 or the f-16
Good at what it does and cost-effective. All the money you don't spend on useless prima donna planes you can spend on training of engineers and pilots.
>>
>>42719982
I read earlier that they want to out a fusion reactor in it. Fucking hilarious.
>>
>>42719953

>>42719885
>>42719900
>due to rising costs

when we are threatened and the use of f-22's is warranted, you won't see much resistance to the continued production, no matter the cost.
>>
>>42714272
So...

PAK-FA is a fighter.

PAK-DA is a bomber.

PAK-TA is the transport.

What will the next PAK-?? be?
>>
>>42714272
in 2024 Russia will be a rare flag
>>
>>42715057
>More wheels will make it faster

Slushnigger engineering at its finest.
>>
>>42720020
That style of thinking doesnt create rail guns and lasers. Id rather our r&d stay open minded and think outside the box.
>>
>>42720013
>some things

overall the US has more planes, boats, and soldiers combined with better overall technology

The Russian army deploys a massive amount of tanks, the majority of which are severely outdated.

Americans tend to arm every one of their soldiers with the best technology available, instead of just mass producing shit and throwing it into their hands
>>
>>42720056

PAK-IE?
>>
kek, Russia is broke. They don't have the money, technology, or know-how to make an aircraft like this in 9 years. What a complete fucking joke.
>>
>>42719794
>M1 Abrams is literally the best tank in the world.

Hmmmmmm. Even if the Leopard 2 series are old, most military academies report them as the best. Russian T-90 and M1 have a lot of weakness. Fighting against a camel battalions is not the best way to proof its capabilities.

Also this is not computers, submarines, or jet-fighters. Besides the radar, targeting system and reactive armour there is nothing to upgrade. The AK-47 is one of the best assault rifles with qualities that exceed even "modern assault rifles". "New is better" doesn't apply to tanks any-more.
>>
https://youtu.be/aXQ2lO3ieBA

FUCK YEAH
>>
>>42720056
PAK-UP-AND-LEAVE
>>
>>42714751
would never happen. every government in south america is one that we installed there.
>>
>>42715133
>You know, I really wish people would stop the "X bankrupted Russia"

In most cases X=Military spending and yes, their Military spending is what bankrupt russia, considering that they were spending near 50% of their GDP in the 80's on Military
>>
File: soon.jpg (214 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
soon.jpg
214 KB, 1920x1080
I don't even care that the thing is technically infeasible and would fly really terribly and require a shitload of fly-by-wire and even that might not be enough, and the artists don't know shit about aerodynamics but you gotta love that design.

It just looks MEAN, from any angle at the front.
>>
>>42720090
>lasers
>railguns
yeah, because those have been used in a conflict before...
The only use they'll have is in a promotional video.
>>
>>42720289
Consistent with Russian ideology.

'We don't care about the facts, as long as it looks tough'
>>
>>42720289
It looks like a bomber the teletubbies would fly
>>
>>42720056
They will probably be given fancy names like "fighter beaver", "bomber bear" or "transport moose"
>>
>>42714338

They survived Hitler throwing a million men, thousands of tanks and airplanes at them. They'll be here through our weak shit no problem.
>>
>>42720288
damnit

I wish the Us spent 50% of their GDP on military.

Instead of we lasers now, we'd be ion cannons now
>>
>>42715120
>dart-shaped
It looks like a dick. Even has a red tip.
>>
>>42714787
not rocket engines, komrade

RD-180 Strongk!
>>
>>42720056

PAK-MAN
>>
>>42714272

Looks like something from The Hunger Games. I doubt 2024 is realistic for that shit.
>>
File: plaen.jpg (224 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
plaen.jpg
224 KB, 1920x1080
>>42720334
Yeah but I don't care really, I want to see this thing in an animu, in a vidya game, in the next Ace Combat maybe, I want to fly this sexy sleek plane

>>42720335
kek
>>
>>42717945
>>42717945
a ты здecь caмый yмны дa? пoшoл нaхyй гaндoн нeдoдeлaны, хyй вaм cp
>>
File: 1320685656_12.jpg (256 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
1320685656_12.jpg
256 KB, 700x393
>>42720090
ussr has developed first combat laser prototypes back in 70s. already then we realized how ineffective and impractical that technology is in real combat conditions. but okay, it's not like americans have a skyrocketing net debt that wouldn't allow mic to waste trillions on another bogus revelation
>>
>>42719531
1. Why the fuck would one SU-35 go up against 4 F-22s?
2. You can't compare from pure shit information like you trying to trick people with. These two aircraft has never went 1v1 before therefore nobody knows what aircraft will win, since both are pretty much equal.
3. Read about both of them. There are numerous articles that point both ways. But I guess you chosed the pro-'murica one.
>>
>>42720501
>>42720289
What's interesting is the guy made the video 7 months ago, why is RT using his shit for some blatant propaganda article?
>>
>>42720522
it was ineffective due to the energy requirements.

the US railgun seems to have finally fixed it.

You do realize this technology has been researched since the 90s

immediate military application does not always ensure future feasibility.
>>
File: shitpost frog in 4k.jpg (308 KB, 4090x2160) Image search: [Google]
shitpost frog in 4k.jpg
308 KB, 4090x2160
>russia strong
>>
>>42720288

>50% of their GDP in the 80's

So they are not spending 50%.
I read they are currently spending 13%, or something close to that.
>>
>>42720389
USSR had a relatively bigger population than Russia though, Russia can actually run out of manpower.
>>
>>42720547
i guess you chose the pro-russian one. Lol

SU-35 has maneuverability. F-22 has advanced radar and stealth technology.

The SU can fly circles around invisible aircraft all it wants, doesn't mean it's superior.

You don't realize that one of the major reasons the f-22 production was halted was because the Chinese and Russians could not come up with anything that rivaled it, let alone countered it.
>>
>>42717945
>>42716750
cpyccкиe бляди, чeгo бы тyт нaхyй хoтитe дoкaзaть? дaвaй дoпycтим эти дaлбaёбы дyмaют чтo пyпкин cпaceт их oт хaчeй, нy дaвaй пocмoтpим нa фaкты, пyтин caмaя хитpaя coбaкa жидoв, кoгдa CШA paзвaлят вaшy cpyccню кaк в 93, пyпкин cбeжит из cpyccии в изpaeл a тeбя cyкy зaвaлит aмepикoc.
>>
File: н2.jpg (314 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
н2.jpg
314 KB, 1280x960
american special forces shoot with machine-guns at the full bus with children and females in Mariupol to scare locals..

http://www.politnavigator.net/v-mariupole-neizvestnye-obstrelyali-marshrutku.html
>>
File: 768678.png (68 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
768678.png
68 KB, 499x499
>>42720513
>>42720760
>>
File: X-48B_from_above.jpg (99 KB, 800x545) Image search: [Google]
X-48B_from_above.jpg
99 KB, 800x545
>>42719846
looks like a lifting body instead of supersonic, designed for heavy lift and large volume rather than speed. NASA pic related.
>>
>>42720119
>PAK-IE
An Interceptor, of course!

>>42720220
>PAK-UP
Russian version of the Sky Launch aircraft, brilliant!

>>42720409
>PAK-MAN
A stealthy infantry insertion aircraft for black ops, them sneaky Russians!
>>
File: ba1.png (125 KB, 520x357) Image search: [Google]
ba1.png
125 KB, 520x357
>>42720826
fuck you pidorashka
>>
>>42720013
pay denbts
>>
File: 1426757058182.png (213 KB, 682x983) Image search: [Google]
1426757058182.png
213 KB, 682x983
>>42719290
>>
Russia garbage would have make success if Putin more like Pol Pot but Putin no Pol Pot so Russia fail
>>
File: 1426346437803.png (405 KB, 691x430) Image search: [Google]
1426346437803.png
405 KB, 691x430
>>42719846
It's an artists concept. It's not real. The US is the only country with futuristic space looking planes that actually exist outside of a PSD file.
>>
>>42719846
>>42720850
Although it's an artistic representation, if they develop the real thing it probably won't look anything like it.
>>
>>42716381
a ты вooбщe эбaлo зaкpoй, oнaниcт жёлты.
>>
File: absolument.jpg (14 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
absolument.jpg
14 KB, 240x320
>>42720934
>>42720957
>>42720985
Epic /int/ernational /b/anter my ebin /b/roter xD i totally got that reference about sweden because sweden = cucks haha !!

Fuck off.
>>
File: French_74cd8f_123569.jpg (59 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
French_74cd8f_123569.jpg
59 KB, 600x480
>>42720985
>>
>>42720056
PAK-EK a new type of brain wave energy weapon that makes you kek.
>>
File: 878979.jpg (28 KB, 600x494) Image search: [Google]
878979.jpg
28 KB, 600x494
>>42721102
>>
>>42721120
>developed by france

top kek
>>
>>42721051
>with futuristic space looking
U.S.A focused on the most important things
>>
File: 803bba65326c39dc85d468c7ca57efad.jpg (293 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
803bba65326c39dc85d468c7ca57efad.jpg
293 KB, 1920x1080
>>42720733
>Chinese and Russians could not come up with anything that rivaled it, let alone countered it.
Believe what you want amerifat, you will be shocked though.
>>
>>42721120
Only if it's mounted to an aircraft my good man. Remember that PAK stands for "Prospective Aerial Komplex".
>>
>>42721190
No I admit those jets are very tough fighters.

It's just that they actually have to find the f-22 in the first place, because the f-22 is everything those fighters are plus advanced stealth technology.

The f-22 would see them before they saw the f-22.

That gives a distinct ambush advantage to the f-22

Don't underestimate US stealth technology, we've been working at it for half a century now.
>>
>>42721105
Marwan pls
>>
>>42720409
kek
machester united reference
i dont know you like polka dot kickball, baguette
>>
>>42721190
Hei Jamal, hvordan gaar det? suger du fortsatt negerpikk?
>>
>>42721322
Muh stealth, muh american exceptionalism
>>
>>42721401
>Norwegian
>Not being as much of a cuck country until lately
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJEmypL8KBY
>>
>>42721190
Har du bestemt deg for og slikke russisk rasshol nå?
>>
>>42721501
>norwegian
der tar du feil, Jamal.
>>
>>42721322
You obviously doesn't understand how stealth and counter-stealth works.
This article should change your mind if you're not fully pro-muh'murica brainwashed.

Read the final conclusion if you want a TL:DR, I know that most americans doesn't have the patience to read a lot.
http://aircraft.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:RAPTORZILLA22/F-22_Raptor_versus_Sukhoi_PAK-FA
>>
File: th.jpg (36 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
36 KB, 480x320
>>42721446
If we are to have a serious discussion, wouldn't it be logical to put all the strengths and weaknesses of each fighter on the table?

Would you agree that an enemy that cannot be seen is an enemy that has a tactical advantage?

This simple, yet effective tactic has ensured the survival of some of the oldest living creatures on the planet.
>>
File: shig.gif (893 KB, 320x224) Image search: [Google]
shig.gif
893 KB, 320x224
>>42721514
>/pol/
>Inser inte att EU/NATO/USA=Judestyrda
>>
>>42714630
>goose becomes the new national bird of the US
Keked hard
>>
>>42721651
Og hva for det til og tro at russland ikke er under jodenes styre?
gi meg en Jaevla god grunn, homofaen
>>
>>42721573
Jag är inte Jamal, jag är Achmed. l2 read ID bluepillerino
>>
>>42721724
Putin kickade ut judarna, Obama suger av judarna. Enkelt logik, miffo.
>>
File: alpha_male.jpg (40 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
alpha_male.jpg
40 KB, 800x600
>>42721340
>>42721650
Tu ne mets aucun effort dans ton samefag Pierre ibn parisi al-mcdonaldi, applique toi s'il te plait.
Il y a probablement plus de distance entre nous deux qu'entre toi et l'afrique.
>>
>>42721597
ok so that article backs up my claim that the raptor would have the stealth advantage.

>Beyond Visual Range combat is usually won by the aircraft which detects its enemies before being detected. If radar is used:Raptor detects PAK FA with 0.01m2, using the APG-77 at ~40 nautical milesPAK FA detects Raptor with 0.0001m2 at ~15 nautical miles.

It clearly states that using an IRST would detect the f-22 at a max of 20 miles, the range of f-22 radar is double that already.

Thanks for backing up my claim with some proof.
>>
File: 1352693103627.gif (887 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1352693103627.gif
887 KB, 350x350
>>42718814
I love those country bals, they're so cute when they bully each other.
>>
File: image.jpg (230 KB, 718x516) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
230 KB, 718x516
>Russian ingenuity

Kek
>>
>>42721909
>Haven't heard about the russian stealth plane charge in the black sea
>1999 F-117A shootdown
>Muh american stealth superiority
>>
>>42721909
Read everything, not just the pro-'murica part. That's why I linked the damn article you fool. Stealth is not everything..

Also, this.
>>42721992
>>
File: 1426365704094.jpg (81 KB, 678x1000) Image search: [Google]
1426365704094.jpg
81 KB, 678x1000
>>42721922
Vem gav oss flyktingarna? Ryssland? Nej, USA och NATO. Du är patetisk.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (14 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
14 KB, 1280x720
>>42721856
owke ta mére
>>
>>42721992
but, my dear swedish anon, are we not talking specifically about the capabilities of the f-22 and its counter parts?

Why would you, in the interest of intelligent debate, bring up irrelevant information? Unless of course you now realize that you've lost the fight and are now dead panning
>>
Why are russians so delusional?

They have no money, less manpower, less materiel and a shit tier navy.

Only thing they have going for are nukes. If those would get neutralized they would get their shit kicked in a week.
>>
>>42720691
They were spending 20-25% in eighties, now like US just below 4%.

North Korea spends 25% and you see how they look and live like. Any economy that spends over 5% is considered militarized and starts bearing the brunt of economic hardships.
>>
File: hrrnng.jpg (489 KB, 791x606) Image search: [Google]
hrrnng.jpg
489 KB, 791x606
>>42722108
"Unless of course you now realize that you've lost the fight and are now dead panning"
>>
>>42714272
>Hypersonic transport planes
>being possible by 2024

LOL. We can't even get a hypersonic missile made that doesn't rely on fucking GRAVITY.
>>
>>42722097
Fuck deg , dumme faen, hva faen har USA med det og gjore, er du tilbakestaende eller? prover du og si at det ikke finns svartskaller eller gulinger i russland? Da tar du feil, Jamal.
>>
>>42722033
hurp derp

Did I say stealth is everything? no

I said that the stealth of the f-22 gives it a distinct ambush advantage over its counter parts.

My implication is that you should not underestimate first strike capability.

I read the part that the f-22 is not the only superiority fighter, yes. But then I read the part where the article details why the f-22 would be superior due to its capability to detect its enemy before its enemy detected it.

Just as you accuse me of reading the only pro murica part, I accuse you of reading the pro russian part.
>>
>>42722267
u mad
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.