[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need your help /pol/. I am puzzled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (306 KB, 1246x1235) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
306 KB, 1246x1235
Since the majority of you here are men,

1. Would you rather marry a career woman or a housewife?

2. I personally want to have kids, clean the house and cook etc and devote my time to my children and husband
but I will feel guilty if I don't study anything or have a skill of some sort.

Any advice you can give me?
>>
>expecting to get good advice here
>>
>>42656945
All men are different despite what media would have you believe.
>>
>>42656945
housewife

Children need a mother at home. Being a housewife is what women are good at. Granted, they can be good at other things but this is their primary skill. Housewives are generally nicer, more loyal, and more happy than other women that I've met.

You will be a lot more fulfilled if you spend time to your kids. It is the man's job to provide the income so that the woman does not have to worry.
>>
There's not enough for a stay-at-home mom to do anymore. Everything about our culture is too convenient. You can't make your own linens, raise your own chickens, etc etc etc.

All the stay-at-home moms I know are unproductive, and emotionally depressed. They fail at interpersonal skills and they don't learn nearly enough about the world.

Your family needs money. That's my opinion. Married 28.
>>
>>42656945
1. Housewife, definitely. I wouldn't be interested in marrying a woman who even considered going to college.
2. You're thinking stupid which is unsurprising since you're a cunt. You're not supposed to study anything, you're made to take care of your family.
>>
I want to marry Claire from House of Cards before she goes full retard in season 3
>>
>>42657312
>can't raise your own chickens
Yes, you can. Everyone should raise animals, chickens goats rabbits. It's cheaper more convenient and healthier.
>>
Housewife
>>
Work from home?
>>
It might be a good idea to go to college or get a job to meet a man with a good job. If you graduate high school and stay unemployed you likely won't meet any good men.
>>
File: JimProfitthatshadowguy.jpg (60 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
JimProfitthatshadowguy.jpg
60 KB, 1280x720
>>42656945
Career woman.

That way I can depend on her, and if we divorce, (which we will) she gets a whole half of nuff'in.
>>
>>42656945

Housewife :DDD
>>
File: 1423725561326.jpg (291 KB, 700x1050) Image search: [Google]
1423725561326.jpg
291 KB, 700x1050
>>42657315
You are the most misogynistic dirt bag I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with. I appreciate a lot of your points, but the way you deliver them makes you come across as a complete moron, and stymies your ability to convince others of your points.
>>
>>42657312
>There's not enough for a stay-at-home mom to do anymore.
Wow raising children isn't enough?
>>
>>42657312
>There's not enough for a stay-at-home mom to do anymore
>Your family needs money. That's my opinion. Married 28.
two incredibly wrong statements. If you can earn 65k a year, you can afford a family with 3 kids in a 4 BR home in a nice neighborhood while your wife stays at home. If you and your wife are any good by the time your kids are 8 you'll know if their fucks and you can plan from there
>>
>>42657471
>their
they're*
>>
Depends.

If we have kids, housewife.

If we don't have kids, career.

Simple as that.
>>
>>42656945

Marry someone you have common interests and hobbies with, someone who can share your social life without being a jealous cunt.

the rest is arbitrary.
>>
>>42656945
People are good at what they practice.

If your practice is raising children you will be better at it then a person who practices law.
>>
>>42656945
My wife and I agreed to no children, and as such she will have a career and help support our lifestyle. Not full time though, so she will also do regular housewife activities to make up the difference of hours.
>>
File: JimProfitthatshadowguy0.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
JimProfitthatshadowguy0.jpg
54 KB, 1280x720
>>42657448
It really isn't. If you don't keep a woman's attention fully occupied she'll just fuck the pool boy and complain she's "unhappy".

And you, being white... will try harder and harder to make her "happy". To the point you're cuckolding for said pool boy.
>>
>>42656945
Be who you want to be and find a man who needs whatever you decide to do.
>>
>>42657394

Well, that works if you have some land to dedicate to it, however, a shit load of people don't have land because they live in apartments or small houses with no real lawn to speak of and many cities won't allow you to keep any live stock.
>>
>>42656945
Its not about 'what any guy would marry or not'. Its the future husband's & your ambitions. Its sure that the women cause of the children some sort have to turn some of her career plans down, but its you both future not his or yours alone
>>
File: JimProfitisalwaysright.png (394 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
JimProfitisalwaysright.png
394 KB, 704x396
In fact, why is OP even playing with the idea of marriage? If a bitch can break-up with you, she can divorce you. You know even if the courts don't just flick her pea it's going to be stressful.

If she wouldn't divorce you, she wouldn't break up with you. So there's still no point.

Are you so much of a simp you can't just tell a woman no when it comes to her expecting to be treated like a Disney princess?
>>
>>42657448

Raising kids is great, until they start going to school and the housewife has hours on end to do nothing because a routine schedule keeps the housework maintained with about an hour of work a day.

The thing is, they should homeschool the kids if they are a housewife and it removes that problem all together.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
>>42657434
I know I'm not very good at writing or expressing myself, I'll try harder, I'm sorry.
>>42657507
>My wife and I agreed to no children
Why don't you just kill yourselves? You're worthless failures of human beings.
>>
File: 1424756495542.jpg (70 KB, 461x440) Image search: [Google]
1424756495542.jpg
70 KB, 461x440
>>42657315

Have fun having to constantly explain to a mid-20s woman how to pay a fucking bill or tell her how to do errands during the fucking day that need done but you don't have time to do them yourself.

Divorcedfag here. My ex-wife was stay-at-home. Didn't work. Didn't want to.

Know what else she didn't do?

Clean.

I couldn't get this bitch to do laundry, do dishes, change the fuckin cat litter, get groceries, pay bills, nothing.

She sat around in fucking filth all day and then wanted MY HELP CLEANING after 10 hours at work. OR BITCHED THAT I DIDNT HELP OUT AROUND THE HOUSE ENOUGH.

I was supporting the two of us off $10/hr at the time.

>yfw it dawns on you that's why I'm fuckin divorced now.

The 'housewife' type you saw in the fuckin 50s no longer exists. The bitches are lazy, shiftless, and worthless. They're literally 3 holes to stick your dick in after a rough day at work.

At least bitches that go to college/have careers have some motivation to get the fuck up off the couch and stop stuffing their faces long enough to amount to something. At least they're smart enough to figure out basic problems and fucking solve them.

At least they can be relied on to do what you need them to do when you aren't standing there staring over their fucking shoulders making sure they actually do it.

Give me a career woman whose loyalty I can test before I get involved with her.
>>
>>42657153
Better than going to tumblr or reddit
>>42657186
true. Which is why i asked the first question.
>>42657310
I agree with you.
>>42657312
Interesting, but isn't it better to give all your energy to your husband instead of wasting in on work?
>>42657315
In this society we are shamed if we don't study or pursue a career...
>>42657413
I am considering to work from home, Do you know any specific fields? I'm willing to study for it if it guaranteed me a work at home job.
>f you graduate high school and stay unemployed you likely won't meet any good men.
Why?
>>
>>42657709
I'm an engineer and make 120k+ per year. You're a shelver at the local library.

The only interaction I would ever have with you is if you were selling your body and I was feeling cheap.
>>
>>42657611
I don't know what you're talking about but divorce is degenerate.

I want to marry someone and make them happy. There is no reason to break up if we're both happy
>>
>>42657662
>woman
>loyalty
homie u dun fucked up
>>
>>42656945
>1. Would you rather marry a career woman or a housewife?
I wouldn't care as long as she share my interests
>2. I personally want to have kids, clean the house and cook etc and devote my time to my children and husband
Kek fag, a real men can work and do all of those things
>>
>>42657780
So women should pursue high paying careers?
>>
>>42657846
That or be good looking enough to seduce elderly rich men.
>>
File: 1422577057955.jpg (64 KB, 260x400) Image search: [Google]
1422577057955.jpg
64 KB, 260x400
>>42657434
>Anime
>>
>>42656945
you can do both, right? But treat one as a duty and one as a hobby.
>>
>>42657846
They should pursue not being whores and capable of holding at least part time work.

Not going to marry someone that wants to sit around at home. Better be able to change car oil and mow the lawn yourself cuz I'm not paying for your luxuries.
>>
>>42657507
>My wife and I agreed to no children

lol.
>>
Doesn't matter because I don't plan on getting married. Good luck trying to take half my shit.
>>
>>42657780
school did u grad from and wat discipline?

tryna make my own life decisions too
>>
File: figure1.gif (30 KB, 644x326) Image search: [Google]
figure1.gif
30 KB, 644x326
>>42656945
>Any advice you can give me?

Here's an easy way to ease the "guilt" implanted in you by modern feminism: realize that being a housewife is neither slavery nor prostitution. It's a job.

The right husband will compensate you with food, clothing, shelter, a monetary allowance to go buy yourself things you want and need (as your combined future goals will permit). The right husband will also understand what it takes to run a household and ensure that you have all the supplies you need to do your decorating, cleaning, cooking and so on.

The sex part of it is done because you two love each other.

My advice? Find a good, traditional guy, who knows that being a housewife is a full-time job, who knows how to reward you and use you for your wonderful creative feminine potential to suit both your interests.

>I will feel guilty if I don't study anything or have a skill of some sort.

Error in logic. As a housewife you will have a lot of time on your hands after duties are done. When I get a wife, I'm going to send her to cosmotology school so she can learn to cut my hair and perhaps make some money on the side styling others. Once she gets good with cooking I'd encourage her to open up a catering business. Perhaps if she wanted to open an enterprise like a waxing salon I'd be okay with that depending on her potential and its potential for revenue.

>B-but what about complex engineering subjects?

As you WILL be educating our young, I eventually expect you to learn these things too. The role of the female IS EDUCATION. You can also study programming in your spare time after household duties are done or do "open access" university modules from MIT. If needed, would pay for my wife to go learn a skill at a university if I thought it would benefit our children's education as well.
>>
>>42657870
>>So women should pursue high paying careers?
>That or be good looking enough to seduce elderly rich men.

>tfw ugly woman making 160k
>>
>>42656945
My mom took up music. She plays the flute, harp, piano and guitar. Other women paint, garden, craft, knit, sew, etc. There's tons of activities you can do to fill the time and to fulfill yourself. Contrary to what the neckbeard virgins on here think, once the kids are in school and if you're a good housekeeper then you won't have a ton of stuff to fill your day and may get bored. Also make sure you EXERCISE, since you'll have time for it and you don't want to get fat.
>>
File: 1425527037779.gif (2 MB, 240x135) Image search: [Google]
1425527037779.gif
2 MB, 240x135
>>42657835

Nah my first wife was loyal. She was just an unreliable lump of flesh that served only to get my dick wet after work.

Of course after I booted her the fuck out she got her shit together real fast. The whole 9-5 job, a shitty trailer to rent, etc.

Kept tryin to get me to take her back.

>mfw

The hilarious part is: She shacked up with some fucking deadbeat after me that literally is a male version of her.

Doesn't work. Doesn't clean. Doesn't do fuckin jack shit.

And he knocked her up in like a month.

She now supports his ass off the exact amount I supported her ass on years ago.

>Datkarma.
>>
>>42656945
uhh career son. a housewife is gonna have nothing to do with over half her day while the kids are at school. when they are ready for college its gonna be hard for 95% of one income familys to send them off to get a good education. i want my kids to not have to work part time and go to school part time like we had to
>>
>>42658033
Do you have a man?
>>
>>42658091
Yes.
>>
>>42658100
line of work?
>>
>>42658100
What does he make?
>>
>>42657709
>I am considering to work from home, Do you know any specific fields? I'm willing to study for it if it guaranteed me a work at home job.
I learned stenography. I have almost 4 years of deposition experience and got into transcribing audio files from home. Now I am able to make (some) money transcribing audio files without ever leaving the house. If you're a highly skilled writer (which I am not, lol) then you can make serious money closed captioning from your house.
>>
>>42658033
Would literally raise our children as a stay at home dad. Spending 2 hours a day at the gym and keeping the house in perfect order.
>>
>>42656945

>1. Would you rather marry a career woman or a housewife?
Housewife, largely because I'd prefer my kids be homeschooled at a young age. As they get older, get a job so we can afford to send them to a parochial school and a good college. That is, unless you have the right kind of education - see below.

>2. I personally want to have kids, clean the house and cook etc and devote my time to my children and husband
>but I will feel guilty if I don't study anything or have a skill of some sort.
So? If you're racking up tens of thousands in debt to get some bullshit liberal arts degree, you're not interesting, you're a liability, and you're contributing to the education bubble. The last thing I want is someone who has had a thorough education in useless liberal propaganda. It doesn't make you smart, it makes you an annoying parrot. On the other hand, if you want a valuable degree, get something professional - STEM, education, that sort of thing. Even law or medicine if you want to go on to grad school. Then it's valuable, and it helps make you interesting.

That said, if you had to go deep into debt to get the degree, you'll have to have other qualities worth taking on that much debt. This is difficult to do for something like an M.D., where by the time you're done with residency, you're fast approaching 30.

1/2
>>
>>42656945
Who gives a fuck about what men want?

Get a job that is suitable for you. You shouldn't determine what you're going to do for the rest of your life because of what men want.

The reality is, Men don't know what they want.
>>
>>42658117
>line of work?

Software engineering.

>>42658123
>What does he make?

Much less.

>>42658138
>Would literally raise our children as a stay at home dad. Spending 2 hours a day at the gym and keeping the house in perfect order.

Now you're talking.
>>
>>42656945

1. I would rather marry someone that feels fulfilled by whichever path she chooses. She must also remain mentally sharp - I despise stepford wives.

2. Look at all the worthless women out there - being a good mother/housewife is practically a skill any more.

In spite of that, perhaps just look to acquire a skill that doesn't require lots of travel to attain and/or use? this might make any kind of formal cooking training hard - which is a decent skill for any human, regardless of gender - but look at various pursuits in the arts: painting, photography, music. computer skills are also nice, and will essentially never go out of demand, as long as you keep pace with technology.

Scratch that. if you get with someone who is the least bit handy, hang out with him when he's fixing the sink, working on the car, cleaning the a/c coil, etc. for me, a woman that knows how to use her mind to direct her hands to fix a problem is sexy as hell.
>>
>>42657434
pay him no attention, he's probably just an angry high schooler who hates girls because he can't get laid
>>
>>42658138
low test confirmed
>>
>>42658158
>Housewife, largely because I'd prefer my kids be homeschooled at a young age

Seconded.'

>If you're racking up tens of thousands in debt to get some bullshit liberal arts degree

She can learn from those open source universities in her spare time. Mathematics, programming, whatever. So she can teach the children.
>>
>>42656945
1. Housewife
2. stop caring what people other than your family think.
>>
>>42656945
>marry
>2015

Yeah sorry, this just isn't realistic anymore
>>
>>42658158

2/2

>Any advice you can give me?
I'm a patent attorney, and I make plenty of money for two. Obviously I'm not perfect (hey, I'm on 4chan, typing half-drunk from the St. Pat's day), but if you want a loyal man under 30 who can afford to give you the choice between being a housewife and a career girl, three qualities stand out:
> Be loyal
This isn't just that you won't divorce me and take the kids. Necessary but not sufficient. I have to know you won't make my home life hell over some crap. There's worse than divorce out there, like coming home to a nagging wife who won't have sex with you. It's not about just doing the bare minimum of not cheating, it's about working as a team and a romance. If I still have to earn a living when I'm mad, you still have to make my home welcoming when you're mad.
> Be traditional
Take my last name. Leave me in charge of the big decisions, and don't get passive-aggressive when I decide things differently than you would (obviously your opinion matters and will be consulted, but at the end of the day I'm not leaving the battles at work to come home to another). Refuse to associate with divorced people (your divorced BFF is a bad influence). Notice I didn't say "know how to cook" or "enjoy cleaning." Obviously that matters if you're a housewife, but even a career woman has to have a traditional attitude towards marriage. Nontraditional women (read: feminists) cause fights, pain, and divorces.
> Don't be an alpha widow
I don't care that you've had relationships before me, or even random hookups. Don't care if the number is in the teens, either. What matters is that you have to sincerely believe I'm the *most desirable* man you've ever had. Worse thing my ex ever said to me? "When I was with my other boyfriends, we had sex like three times a day, but I'm over that phase now." Doesn't work that way, I'm never going to treat you like my second choice, and I sure as hell expect the same.
>>
>>42656945
>Can you field strip an AK and/or an AR?
This is essentially what I'd want in a wife. Not planning on getting married while I'm in college (STEM, pls no bully), but I can at least dream, right? Or are hopes and dreams degeneracy, too?
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.