[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apparently America is at peacetime now. Give it 2 or 3 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20150217_160625.jpg (205 KB, 997x997) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150217_160625.jpg
205 KB, 997x997
Apparently America is at peacetime now. Give it 2 or 3 years and we'll be back in another war, mark my words.
>>
>>42643328
>2 or 3 years

Kek, I give it a month at best.
>>
There's never peacetime when niggers are about
>>
>>42643328
not even that
>>
>>42643446
I'm saying 2 to 3 years until the big shit goes down. Because Obama is too pussy to go to war.
>>
>>42643484
>why can't Obama just go into pointless wars and waste more lives
>>
>>42643533
Because that's the republicans job.
>>
>>42643484
His entire presidency he has been at war. Do you really think we don't have special operations all over the map?
>>
>>42643328
Imagine!
*sing*

but yeah, they'll find a place to throw the outdated material at. BUT keep in mind obama shrinked the budged in half iirc. Imagine...
>>
America the country has been at peace since 1865.

Maybe the draft counts as wartime, but by the standards of any other country, there has been peace for 150 years.
>>
>>42643642
This.
It seems like a plan though, people (Republicans) will be more willing to go to war if they can point to a democrat and say look they are pussies that's why they dont want to go to war, and that's why we have all these problems. Then mindless cuck hordes will follow and go to war.
>>
>>42643328

>still droning ragheads to death all over the middle east
>"peace time"

okay
>>
>>42643328
We're not in peacetime you dumb faggot. Do you even pay attention to the news? Or are you 12?
>>
>>42643328
Since when? Last I checked we're still bombing dumb cunt muzzy's.
>>
Well it's a good thing I'm blind in one eye, that disqualifies me from the draft.
That, and I would probably repeatedly fail the drug tests.
>>
>>42643660
>every country in nato hasn't donated some special forces somewhere
>>
>>42643328
>USA
>Peaceful
Yeah, no. Not even once. Remove your soldiers from every other country and then we can talk about peace.
>>
>>42643660
>>42643955
Sup
>>
>>42643328
>2 or 3 years

Months, more like, if the warmongering amerifats stay true to form.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.