[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to soon be a father to a beautiful girl. Its a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
I'm going to soon be a father to a beautiful girl. Its a shame it has to be in a society like today. Any tips for ways to raise a moral, righteous, and responsible female?
>>
>>42641042
Teach her redpill morals
Enlist her in homeschooling
Tell her to question everything
Don't let her have access to a computer or TV until she is 15.
If your going to make her have a phone, let it be a flipphone nothing fancy
Make sure she doesn't racemix or date until 18
Make sure She is dresses properly.
There ya go OP
>>
>>42641042
In a cage
>>
>>42641567
All this and she'll still be a whore, it's in her genes.

Now I understand China
>>
>>42641042
Congrats! Had my girl 4 years ago come April. Just love her. Easier than I thought. Come teenage years I will be honest about blacks and guys and show her rape victims to red pill her
>>
File: Winneng.png (29 KB, 161x205) Image search: [Google]
Winneng.png
29 KB, 161x205
>>42641042
Become your grandfather.
Oh, wait!...

>has to be in a society like today.
>>
>asking /pol/ for advice on child rearing
you have already failed as a father
My advice teach her not to take shit from anyone teach them self defense (should be your priority for all your children ) let them have discipline instead of motivation and they will be fine (debate politics when your child gets older should give you a clue whether to red pill or not)
>>
>>42641042
Just love her.
>>
>>42641042
You'll need a good female role model. If you try to do all the moral teachings, she'll either fall to feminists or have daddy issues.
>>
>>42642113
best response yet.
>>
>>42641042
Educate her. It's really that simple. FYI, what passes for an education in public schools isn't necessarily so.
>>
Talk o her always, don't try to be her friend, always be her father but make her know that you are there, never forbid her anything the more you day no the more she will want to do it, instead tell her whats wrong and right and why, and enjoy the ride
>>
>>42642931
Fucking phone it was
The more you say no**
>>
>>42641042
Give her free access to /pol/ as soon as she can read.
>>
File: 1420691203167.jpg (24 KB, 320x329) Image search: [Google]
1420691203167.jpg
24 KB, 320x329
Dont molest her
>>
>>42641567
>no computer or tv
>use old fliphones

You want her to be 30 years in the past, even niggers in africa have better technology. You want her to learn OP.
So you have to learn OP, make any changes to devices etc, that can put her at harm, apart from that, she cant be a shut in like us /pol/
>>
Join Islam.

A lot of Catholic and Mormon girls these days are taking the cock.
>>
>>42641042
Read to her. Read to her often, earlier than you think it matters, and all the time. And continue as long as she enjoys it, even if she doesn't need you to any more.
>>
Lol you guys are cute

Op don't be harsh, put her in sports that need discipline like some fighting and teach her how to shoot, never be controlling or she will lie to you
>>
>>42641042
i originally typed up a bunch of shit but deleted it. make sure she goes to the top private school in your area. it will cost you, but it will be well worth it when she goes to a top tier university and meets a solid dude. if you were planning on only paying for her college then drop that plan and get her into private school instead. have her pay for college if you cant afford it and tell her to work for a few years to pay off debts before becoming a mother.

this is especially important if she moves away from home so you cant watch the grandchildren during the day. someone from the family must be with the kids at all times. i know too many working parents that leave their kids at daycare and their kids are totally fucked up.
>>
>>42643388
This but also have her read some to you every day. My father doing this for me made a huge difference in my own reading comprehension skills growing up. I was estimated to be at around a high school reading level in the fourth grade. Also, have her recite her times tables to you every day at an early age which also makes a big difference.
>>
Set her internet browser to always redirect to /pol/ whenever she tries to visit Tumblr or Reddit.
>>
You fuck her in her tight little asshole.
>>
>>42641042
Have her grow her hair really long.

Lock her up in a tower.

Tell her to "let down" her hair and climb up it to bring her food.

What could possibly go wrong?.jpg
>>
>>42643255
Sauce?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.