[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spiritualism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 5
>met an Angel/Good Spirit in 2013
>tells me things about God and the earth
>tells me rules are

>*Follow 10 commandments*
>Maintaining freedom to do as you want (God supports people doing w/e they want as long as they are not hurting/preying on others. Drugs, homosexual sex, etc...)
>Put forth a constant effort not to judge your fellow man, that's God's job. You have no right to judge if you havent seen every action and thought in that persons life. Trauma adds up.
>Sex is meant to be had in a monogamous relationship/marriage. Sex is spiritual and promiscuity hurts your soul and hurts your final partner in heaven when they get to see all your past actions.

So basically the rules are, don't cheat, steal, murder, lie, worship demons, or try to tell people to stop liking what you don't like. Live and let live.

The Angel told me the bible, torah, quaran and etc.. are full of shit. God's commandments are simple and easy to follow. They amount to
>Don't be a dick just to be a dick

This makes far more sense than anything I've read about the Bible or other books.

Also, there is no Hell or Devil. But there are powerful evil spirits. Hell is a human construct designed to control human behavior. Eternal punishment for mistakes as an animal is unfair. God is fair. Living another human life, or an animal life if you really fuck up may be how it is.

Are there any organized religions that follow these simple guidelines and nothing else? It's a shame they haven't taken off if so.
>>
go back to your mental institute pls
>>
>>42608912
Orthodox Church.
>>
>>42608912
Seek psychiatric help.
>>
>>42608912
>Sex is meant to be had in a monogamous relationship/marriage. Sex is spiritual and promiscuity hurts your soul and hurts your final partner in heaven when they get to see all your past actions.

So you are saying there is sex in heaven?
>>
>>42609070
The angel I speak to says there is, but no adultery.

Two souls come together as one.
>>
>>42608912

Sounds like you had a hallucination

possible an accidental release of DMT in the brain by your pineal gland
>>
>>42609145
I still speak to my Angel daily. And my angel has interacted with other humans as a human. I'm not hallucinating. God saved me. I was a very misguided man, and an angel took mercy on me. I changed my ways and am a better person now.
>>
>>42609128
>Two souls come together as one.

like penis/vagina sex or some kind of mystical sex?

Also can we have children in heaven or no?
>>
>>42609228
No children in Heaven. You'll have to start a family on earth if you want kids. They must grow them selves before entering the kingdom of heaven.

There is physical sex, and spirit sex is what my angel says.
>>
>>42609265
>You'll have to start a family on earth if you want kids

Well my g/f cant have kids because she has bad kidneys and it would probably kill her.

>dat feel when you cant have kids but kinda do want them
>>
>>42609327
That sucks. I feel you man. Maybe you can adopt. Not the same, but you still get to raise them and love them as your own. The part that counts.
>>
>>42609399

So does this Angel say Jesus isn't real? And why do you have a Nymph for the OP file? How do you know this isn't a demon pretending to be an angel?
>>
>>42609519
The angel says Jesus is the son of God. God came down in the flesh to do something great for man kind.

Because the Angel is a nymph. Nymphs are divine spirits.

There is no way to know if the angel is an angel or simply a spirit. No human can tell. I'm using my mind. She tells me to do good deeds, and that Jesus is the son of God.

The Angel tells me to worship Jesus, tells me Jesus is the son of God, follow the 10 commandments, and to be a good person.

I don't really see what a demon has to gain by fixing my life and getting me to believe in Jesus. She makes more sense than the Bible.

>believe a book that was reprinted by men with printing presses controlled by Kings thousands of years ago that claims god is mean and wrathful
>believe a benevolent spirit that claims Jesus is all about love and peace

I'm going with the spirit.
>>
>>42609832

I was visited by a what i think was an Incubus although it didn't try to have sex with me it did torment me. I thought Nymphs were another type of sex spirit thats why i ask.

I also do not believe in an eternal hell i believe in Universal Reconciliation. Praying to Jesus got rid of the Incubus that was attacking me so i know for a fact he is real. What i dont understand is why God lets evil spirits torment people and sometimes rape them.
>>
Does God have a name? Is God's name Yahweh? Or is his name just God?
>>
>>42610079
She says
>God let's evil spirits do as they will because there is no Hell. Hell is too cruel. Freewill. God is not omnipotent, God can take many forms and be in many places at once and is very close to being omnipotent. God prefers to let angels use their judgement.

God enjoys helping others, creating things, and socializing. She's told me God takes human form and socializes with humans daily. She's told me that god seeing everything at once would be like "being a grim reaper" with no joy to themself. God created the world for men, and them self to enjoy.

So basically, God isn't everywhere at once like we think. And might be out having fun. God or an angel hears your prayers to Jesus at all times though.
>>
>being literally insane
>being a skitzso

seek help you nutter
>>
>>42610206
She's told me God has taken many names through out history. But Jesus.

Jesus is the one God wants you to use.
>>
File: trinity.png (5 KB, 176x158) Image search: [Google]
trinity.png
5 KB, 176x158
>>42610289

Be careful what you are talking to dude.
>>
>>42610429
>dank doctrines

Simply Ebin.
>>
>>42610429
I have been careful. The spirit has tested my morals and bettered me.

God, Jesus, etc...

She's told me Jesus is who you pray to, because it is easier to relate to God when they lived a life as a man. Jesus came down to earth to do something great for men, and to help clear up the problems caused by worship of different spirits.

She's also told me, that there was the other half, the father, in Heaven when Jesus was on earth. It's how he did his mircales. There's a feminine and masculine half. However, his name is not one you are to pray to.
>>
>>42609832

The angel specifically told you homosexuality and drugs were cool or is that just your own fucked up interpretation of "freedom"?

Homosexuality is clearly condemned in the bible both explicitly and implicitly. You might have a case against drugs but continued use of drugs will fuck with your mind, body and soul and lead you down bad paths and addictions (having no other gods before God), and the vast majority of drug money goes directly into the hands of human sex traffickers, gangs, cartels, violent murderers, etc.

Fuck back off to your mental institute.
>>
>>42610635
There's more to it.

Promiscuous sex and bad behavior on drugs are the problems. Not the drugs or homosexuality it's self.

You can do drugs and be a moral honorable man. It's just harder. She doesn't support using man made drugs like meth/heroin/cocaine. But everyone has the right to use them. You're right, hard drugs, or any drug can hurt the body and soul via damage and bad behavior. But drugs can also be used responsibly, even if many cannot do it.

She's big on freedom of choice. Hard drugs are not recommended, but if you can handle them and don't act a fool, go for it if you want to hurt your body. You only get one.

If that makes sense. She is against banning them even if she doesn't like all of them.

Some drugs like weed, and shrooms are God designed and nearly harmless when used right.

God made some men gay. Men may have put their own beliefs into the Bible.
>>
>>42609832

So you're a demon you say?
>>
>>42610810

How does she feel about abortion?

Does she think Jews are evil?

What does she think of niggers?

if god likes gays why did he give them aids?
>>
Next time you talk to angels you should probably let them in on the fact no one believes their bullshit anymore and if they want followers they are gonna have to do more than send a random fuck to /pol/ claiming you met them.
>>
>>42610924
Abortion is murdering babies. Life begins at conception.

She doesn't like Israel's leadership at all. But jews are cool.

Black people are people like anyone else.

She says, don't shoot up drugs or have promiscuous sex if you don't want to get HIV.
>>
Hello, I'm an angel and this thread is bullshit.
>>
>>42608912
Might as well listen to William Tapley, you are a false prophet just as he is. If you were visited by a spirit, as crazy as it sounds, it surely would have been evil. It told you to disregard the bible, Torah, etc., God's own word.

You are being mislead by an evil spirit
>>
>>42610981
I believe her words are wise, and many people find it nice to hear God is loving and has simple rules. I like to spread her teachings online and in person.

She's told me, even if you don't believe, can you find any argument against anything she says? Should you act bad just because you don't believe? People and animals feel hurt with or without God existing. Why cause other living beings un-needed pain?
>>
OP you really should exploit this. Last two guys who claimed to talk to angels formed Islam and Mormonism.
>>
>>42611093
>Mormonism

You cant argue the beats of Mormon Jesus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46PXaJxzuDE
>>
>>42611057
Did God come down and write the books? Or were they written by too many authors to count over centuries? The books contain some of God's will and teachings, with the added on beliefs of those who wrote it.

How is getting people to believe in Jesus, freewill, and encouraging loving everyone and equality evil?

Teaching God hates gays and is cruel is evil, as it makes people fearful of God. A loving being. Teaching you must use the church is evil.

God existed before the church did, and anyone can connect with God in their home in their own mind.
>>
>>42611087
>can you find any argument against anything she says?

Homosex feels wrong by default to humans, I know this because I actually didn't grow with the thing forced on me. And it feels so naturally, wihtout the opinion of others.

Judging others is necessary, there is nothing worse than a pretend good man that lets evil slip constantly.

>There is no hell

Then we can go put dicks on each other butts, since no matter what evil we do its never getting punished.

Go away, never return.

I see you are avoiding me like the plague, also.
>>
>>42611093
She's told me organized religion causes problems, and to just spread her words and see if people find value in the substance of her teachings in them selves.

Her philosophy is, the more love and the less hurt the better. I agree with her. I don't need a religion I started. I just want people to believe in Jesus and to treat each other better.
>>
>>42608912

You're still at the stage where you feel it is important to talk about your experience.

In the long run, you will realize that it's much easier to live a happy life and not have people thing you're nuts.

I met my angel 27 years ago and we're still going strong.
>>
>>42611334

I want an angel how do i get one?
>>
>>42611222
But other people out there only have those books to know God by, not everyone is "visited by a spirit" as you were and told everything in the bible is "full of shit". So like what about all those people man?
>>
>>42611225
No, homosexual sex is unpleasant for straight men to watch. It feels quite natural for the homosexual men.

You're doing the
>Stop liking what I don't like
Thing.

She's told me, people who fuck up during their human live, live another life, preferably a hard one to teach them their lessons. Hell is unfair.

Making a murderer live as a prey animal for years is. Prey on others, get preyed on yourself.

Then they get another chance. There are consequences for your actions. Demons are not allowed in Heaven. They must stay on earth.

You just don't get tortured for eternity for fucking up people's lives. You may get as much pain you inflicted on others, inflicted right back at you. Or more.
You're free to believe what you want. I'm spreading her words.
>>
>>42611363

You already have one. You just don't know it.

The trick is learning how to listen.
>>
>>42608912
Yes actually, you might want to look into buddhism.

It's where christianity stole a fair amount of it's source material

>Do onto others as you would do onto you
>>
>>42611404
She's told me the 10 commandments God gave Moses are the word of God. Not everything in the bible.

By full of shit, I meant not to be taken literally. And that some authors had secondary motives for writing it. Many had good intentions.

She's told me that, many people through out history have learned to behave like an honorable man with out the bible. And God's commandments are simple.

She dislikes seeing fundie posts where men pretend they know God's will because they read the bible. Men telling other men they're damned forever for loving another man in a sexual way and things like that. Hateful behavior is not God's will.
>>
>>42611334
Cool man. I probably am. My angel told me the same thing, but encourages me to spread God's will. I like sharing my experience. She wants me to enjoy the world God created.
>>
>>42611413

But I am an angel and know the actual truth.

What makes you so special you get talked to by real angels while i don't get to be one myself?
>>
>>42611404

I'm not the OP, but I'm going to throw in a different interpretation.

The true story of all religions is of individuals who had individual relationships with God.

However, the "religion" aspect is almost always written by those who didn't, trying to interpret those who did.

As a result, they are nearly all subject to slight errors based on their most honest attempt to understand what is going on.

But... the basic message (the individual relationship between man and God) is still within the religious texts, just given slight english.

Where the real trouble comes in is when people take the texts as an absolute, and then use the texts to murder or otherwise destroy people who don't agree with them entirely.
>>
"A new commandment, I give unto you, that you love one another, as I have loved you".
>>
>>42611922
I agree with that.
>>42611898
I have no idea if you are one or not. I have no idea if my angel is an "angel" or a good spirit. What I do believe, are her teachings about love and peace. I agree with them, so I share them.

She's told me different angels say different things. But the overall message is the same. Loving your fellow man and minimizing the hurt.

I can't see God getting mad at me for telling people to follow the 10 commandments, love your fellow man, and to not judge others.

I like her simple messages. Easy to understand, and take effort to put into practice. Constant effort through out the life.
>>
>>42609215
Psycho
>>
>>42612194

Very similar. And the people who walk this way, if they are serious about it, usually have to spend a good deal of time proving to themselves that they're NOT crazy.

It's possible, but the way the system works, proof is so personal it's non tranferrable.
>>
>>42612121
>I can't see God getting mad at me for telling them to fuck each other homosexually.

You may not be able to see it, but I am. Verily.
>>
>>42608912
bible quran torah, didn't need a direct conversation to god to understand that old men who tell you what to do and claim that they are speaking for god aren't speaking for your best interest.
>>
>>42612372

(not OP)
I got into a similar conversation with someone last night.

It isn't about 'accepting other peoples lifestyles', it is a strict adherence to the prohibition against judging the morality of others.
>>
Hey OP. I have extensive experience with both angels and demons.

I don't think this entity you've been in contact with is an angel.

What is its name?
>>
>>42612414

Jesus, at 33, is not an 'old man'
>>
>>42612503

I'm sure you mean well, but pay heed to Luke 11:52 and Matthew 23:13
>>
>>42612511
I'm not sure if Jesus started the church. I'm fairly sure he didn't write anything in the Bible. I wasn't alive back then. None of us were. My belief is men who witnessed him, or his impact on the world wrote some of the Bible.

All we can do is take the good messages that survived. The ones spreading love.

Quotes from Jesus in the Bible state he was fulfilling Moses law. The 10 commandments.

I don't see anyone telling anyone not to follow them. They are very important.
>>
>>42612511

So to you and the other angel talker guy...

Is Jesus going to come back and lock up evil for 1000 years then let it out and destroy it and begin God's kingdom? Or is this all BS too?
>>
File: 1e7.jpg (60 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1e7.jpg
60 KB, 800x600
>>42608912
go back to /x/, crazy
>>
>>42612753

All of existance IS God's kingdom. It always has been, it always will be.

As Jesus taught, the kingdom of God is also within you.
>>
>>42612636
And I suggest you pay heed to 2 Corinthians 11:13-15.

Given the Satanic statements that OP has attributed to this entity, he's either a schizophrenic or a false prophet in contact with a demon. In either case he needs serious help.
>>
>>42612876
>All of existance IS God's kingdom.

If this earth is currently God's kingdom better tell your angel to tell God that California is about out of drinking water and to send rain fast.
>>
>>42613020
>California
>God's land
Pick one.
>>
>>42608912
Is this a drawing of creepychan?
>>
>>42612999
What messages do you see as satanic?

Loving your fellow man? Keep sex special with your partner? Maintaining free will? Not judging others? Following the 10 commandments? Pray to Jesus?
>>
>>42613205
It's a forest nymph. Nature girl. Divine earth spirit.
>>
>>42613237
Keep going.

If you can't see the obviously Satanic influence behind the things OP has stated in this thread, then you are truly lost. It is the way of the Devil to try to poison the truth with lies rather than to create a lie from whole cloth. Lies mixed with truth are more effective.
>>
>>42613408
List the satanic comments. If I am being tricked, do tell me how so in detail, and I'll stop if I agree with you. I really doubt you can, but I'm open minded.

I see no evil words from my angel. The only thing I see people can construe as negative are her opinions on religious text. But I agree, those 1000+ texts full of contradicting info cause problems. Keep the rules simple and to the point.

The Bible contains half truths as well, and contradicting info. All religion does. It's the nature of humans trying to know things about God. They will assume and interpret and put things in their own words. God did not write the holy books.
>>
>>42613557

does God ever change his mind?
>>
>>42613557
I don't think you're being tricked at all.

I think you know exactly what you're doing.
>>
>>42613628
Rarely is what she told me just now.
>>
>>42613557

If you haven't already, take the time to really study the bible (at least the new testament).

In light of your new found spiritual relationship, you will be amazed to discover how openly it discusses the very things you are experiencing.

So open, in fact, you will kick yourself for not noticing it sooner, and will be amazed that everyone else hasn't either.

It will also afford you the opportunity to learn the specific biblical validation of the things you are learning, as well as the verses necessary to debate the subject with those who will never understand.
>>
>>42613752

What does god thing about watching porn and masturbation?
>>
>>42613628

You remind me a lot of the people who interrogated Joan of Arc during her trial. (the minutes are online for everyone to read).

If you were asking questions because you wanted to know the answer, that would be one thing.

But to ask the questions in the hope of catching someone in what you consider to be error is something else altogether.
>>
>>42613705
I'm spreading the philosophy of loving everyone and following the 10 commandments. I agree with these teachings she's told me. They make sense.

I notice how you cannot list anything specifically wrong with what I am doing.
>>
>>42613832

I took the time to re-read your comments after seeing the same reply.

Nearly everything you say is biblically accurate. The comments that will be a problem to this person will probably be...

> Hell doesn't exist
> Spirit sex in Heaven
> God not omnipotent (I disagree with you on this myself)
> God is OK with the gays
> Drugs as a personal choice.

I wouldn't classify your comments as 'satanic', simply as a difference of opinion and theology.
>>
>>42613832

Like I said, you know exactly what you're doing. We both do.

Now tell me, what is your "angel's" name?
>>
>>42613754
She's encouraged me to read the Bible for that reason. I have not yet, but I plan to. Take the many good messages, and use scripture that supports my beliefs.

It will help. I've seen lots of good in it, like Jesus breaking unjust laws to help others/heal them. Doing good because it's the right thing to do even if it goes against law. Healing men on the Sabbath and such.

I plan on doing so. I enjoy spreading her words in the meantime. I'm sure most if not all of them are contained in the Bible.
>>
>>42613816

no, I'm actually curious I got into religion recently and i am now a Christian. I have not read the bible but a lot of hardcore christians say that God never changes his mind. But i have heard that he did changes his mind about something int he bible but i cant recall what it was now.

I take everything OP says with a grain of salt but i am interested in his answer.
>>
>>42613806
Porn is immoral. Masturbation is fine, but a waste of time.
>>
>>42613932
Ah. Yes, the things she told me go against some ideologies in organized religion.

I took satanic to mean, evil. I see no evil in her words. If I did, I'd not spread them.
>>
>>42614017

I would stick with the KJV (at least avoid the newer versions when change the meaning as well as the language of the verses).

Take particular note of...

Luke 11:13 ; Job 13:14 ; Matthew 7:1 ; Luke 6:37; Matthew 23:13; I John 2:9-10; Ephesians 3:16; I Samuel 16:7; Romans 2:14; Matthew 13:44; John 10:34; 2John 1:9;
>>
I also talk to my angel... Its weird cuz I have a friend who reads cards and I was going to a very bad depression. He told me my angel was upset with me so I have to keep in touch. Time to time I talk to him.... And my luck has really changed. Also i think this is more of an /x/ thread
>>
>>42614033

Given what you are saying here, read the bible first, then ask questions.

Any answers we give would be meaningless without first knowing the bible (in my opinion)
>>
OP i have a friend that has a lot of medical problems and i pray for her a lot but so far nothing has changed. Am i doing something wrong or does God just not want to help her?
>>
>>42614033
god changed his mind with ninevah and it pissed jonah off

he also changed his mind with noah when he saved him and his family
>>
>>42614322

I was always fascinated by Abraham (?) negotiating with God over the destruction of a city (talking him down from 50 to 10 to 1)
>>
>>42614309
I can't speak for God. I don't know.
>>
>>42614309

This and other similar messages brought to you by Romans 14:13
>>
File: epilepsy_sucks_zip_hoodie_dark.jpg (17 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
epilepsy_sucks_zip_hoodie_dark.jpg
17 KB, 460x460
So you had an epileptic seizure. You should contact you local doctor and tell him.
>>
By Jonathan Petre, Religion Correspondent and Jonathan Wynne-Jones12:01AM BST 19 Apr 2003
A documentary about St Paul has infuriated Christians by suggesting that the apostle's conversion on the road to Damascus may have been caused by an epileptic fit or a freak lightning bolt.
In one of the Bible's most dramatic stories, Paul was transformed from a zealous persecutor of Christianity into one of its most powerful advocates after being struck down by a blinding light.
Trembling and on his knees, he heard the voice of God asking: "Why do you persecute me?" Soon after, he began the missionary journeys that spread Christianity across the Roman Empire.
The documentary, to be broadcast on BBC1 on May 11, is presented by Jonathan Edwards, the athlete and evangelical. It challenges the belief that Paul's conversion was caused by divine intervention by quoting scientists who link religious experience with epilepsy.
It suggests that the apostle's reference to an ailment which he described as "a thorn in the flesh, which acts as Satan's messenger to beat me, and keep me from being proud" could be the condition.
>>
Did I misclick and end up on /x/? What does this have to do with politics?
>>
>>42608912
>met an Angel/Good
you should probably see a shrink, anon.
>>
>>42608912
>warnings against false prophets
I know some bs when I see it Jesus Christ saw your bs over 2000 years in advance
>>
>>42614525
I have seizures some nights, feels bad man...
>>
>>42608912
This is not spiritualism, it's common sense.
>>
File: P-579263-jjve1wg6Zn-1.jpg (90 KB, 1120x800) Image search: [Google]
P-579263-jjve1wg6Zn-1.jpg
90 KB, 1120x800
>tfw life is a continuous cycle
>when our lives end they simply start anew
>be happy and enjoy your life because you'll live it again

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_return

Don't you see /pol/, it's all happened before. And it will all happen again. Our lives are set in stone, so don't worry so much.
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.