[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
POL CIV 4th reich DAY 3!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26
File: pol civ.png (376 KB, 1068x1008) Image search: [Google]
pol civ.png
376 KB, 1068x1008
>You decidto to further fortify the pol naval base and establish a naval academy there. Your boat production also increases and you now have fire boats on standby.
>You send boat with a severed pigs head and a note nailed to its head that reads "Untermensch, your greedy, rubbing hands shall touch not a single coin of ours. Flee or be ovenated."
>The xenos agree to give you a map of the northern lands and become an ally in exchange for half of your gold
>Your pioneers head further west and discover a city. The slavic guards appear to be friendly but are they to be trusted?
>>
Season: WINTER
Government: Empire, Duumverate
Cities: 6, Forts: 3, Naval bases:2, Mines: 9 (Coal, Iron,gold), Military Academy: 1
Population: 7950(+120) and 3880 slaves(+20), exponential growth
Food: High
Food technology: Improved
Religion: Norse Paganism
Architecture: Thick stone walls, large brick and stone buildings, communal buildings
Weapons: Early Cannons, Basic Rifles, Refined Grenades, Sabres, Pikes (Steel), Bayonets
Technology: fire/wheel/warmed wooden huts/bow&arrows/pelt clothing/iron casting/iron spears, iron swords, stone structures, iron armor, steel weapons and armor cloth weaving, gunpower, alchemy, iron-plow, watering systems, basic firearms, basic artillery, brickmaking, Steam power, animal husbandry,bayonets,Greek fire
Forces: 50 cannons, 140 marine infantry, 500 bayonetted rifleman, 100 Cavalry, 110 Saboteurs, 220 Spartans, 50 wooden boats, 10 ironclad boats, 10 fire boats
Defenses: Advanced Iron gates, spiked moats, watchtowers, stone walls, warning bells, 2 Black Gates
Iron supply:High Coal supply: High
Steelsupply:moderate Wood supply:Moderate
Oil supply:high Gold supply:High
Military Supplies: High
Morale: okay
Slave status: Obedient
Literacy Rate: 55%
Foreign relations:
Xenos - Allies
Elders - Allies(exiled ex-thanians)
Chinques - At war, cease fire
Jews: Enemy(Chineque ally)

- 1st "Dorner" Stationed @ Fort Dorner (Force projection)
(30 Cannons, 100 Cavalry, 300 Riflemen, 40 Saboteurs)
- 2nd "Garrison" Stationed @ Thania (Rapid Response Force)
(10 Horse-drawn Cannons, 100 Cavalry, 150 Light Riflemen, 50 Saboteurs)
2A - 50 Light Riflemen, 25 Cavalry, 10 Saboteurs @ 3 Village Mine-3rd "Zimmerman" Stationed @ Gate (Gatekeepers)
(10 Cannons, 100 Riflemen, 20% of grenade stock)
-4th "Kyle" Stationed @ Zimmerman (Amphibious)
(120 Marines)
-5th Battalion "Natalia" A+B (Support) Stationed @ Capital
6th SPARTANS (200) @ Academy

pioneer population:140
>>
>>42364793
Reminder >>42365116
>>
>>42364864
Why don't we just blew em out of the water with the cannons?
>>
>>42365180
i still agree with this
>>
>>42365180
thats the plan m8
>>
When the cease fire began, the Chinque ambassador said that their territory, or at least their claim, extends all the way to a "Ching Chong Desert" at the western edge of of the mountain range. They might attack from there
>>
>>42365211
because we want their boats
>>
>>42365180
i l like this plan. We get to free boats and there might be map on one of those boats.
>>
that wasnt my idea that people agreed with op that was just plain stupid. we were to send a group of saboteurs to overtake them. the pig and fleeing noone agreed with
>>
>>42364792

REMINDER

implement a system where every 2 turns a very small portion of the map is discovered.
>>
>>42365288
uhhhh... i dont think you linked the right post
>>
Send someone to contact the slav city and see if they are friendly. Build more gates to protect us and upgrade defenses
>>
>>42364864
I say we tame the wild horses, use them as cheap labour and an emergency cavalry if need be. They can be a great boost in trying to settle the new western lands, and a strong military boost. Also as a bonus, they can be used for civic guards, patrolling the streets and reducing crime if it ever becomes a problem in major cities.
>>
>>42365285
That's genius! We have the saboteurs sneak on board with a bunch of pigs. They release them, and as the jews attempt to leave, we station some at the entrances who cut them down.
>>
>>42365288
holy shit that sounds pretty hot
also
>>42365379
rare flag
>>
>>42364793
Initiate trade or at least peaceful relations with the Slavs. We don't need 3 enemies right now
>>
>>42365402
;-;
>>
Also you guys haven't seem to thought about a number of things.

Considering the two main threats to us are from the jew boats on the eastern coast, and from the chinks to the north through a mountainpass. There's alot of territory between our capital and from where they would launch their attacks.

I suggest establishing numerous self sustaining saboteur outposts all over the land, who would be able to engage in ''scorched earth'' tactics in the situation that we would find our armies completely destroyed by either the jews or the chinks.

We also need to start expanding the size of the capital, and avoid building very tightly so that there's space between the numerous sets of walls that should be built, and civilian infrastructure essential for upkeep of the military force.
>>
>>42364793
>The xenos agree to give you a map of the northern lands and become an ally in exchange for half of your gold
Deal.
>>
>>42365457
I agree with this
also trains we need trains
>>
>>42365445
Don't worry warmonger, we can work for it together!
>>
File: suggested changes.png (414 KB, 1579x1008) Image search: [Google]
suggested changes.png
414 KB, 1579x1008
>>42365457
>>42365487
drew on the map what i suggest
>>
>>42365211
Unless our weapons technology is advanced enough, won't they end up bouncing off their ships?
>Reference:http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/ironclads.htm

Anyways, I'll post some general strategies for us:
1. >>42365379 Like I said earlier, we have a calvary unit with all of the horses traded by Abbos, but we lack civilian capabilities with horses. We need to domesticate those wild horses and use them to increase our work and transportation capabilities. Imagine more loads being carried from the mines and faster communications via the Pony Express. This should last until we have trains up and running.

2. Somebody in the previous thread wanted a research academy, which we should have. We gotta start working on trains. It's gonna require lots of resources (like iron and coal) but the infrastructure will be needed to further increase the empire's capacity and improve communications (until we research the telegraph).

2a. We should also research (land and sea) mines.

3. We should explore the south half of the road between New Niggberg and Abbos.

4. Don't fuck up diplomatic relations with the Slavs
>>
since our population is white and slavs are white (inb4 >slavs >white), i suggest if we're more advanced than them, that we offer them to join our civilization if they accept to be assimilated.

this could give us a nice population boost, and of course absorb their knowledge if they happen to know things we don't know.
>>
>>42365588
We can also assume that our farms have been increasing in size over time as well. >>42365643
This. We seriously need to research more as we are in the industrial revolution with cheap steel so we can rapidly expand and produce things now
>>42365667
and this
>>
We need to expand our technology so we can destroy the Chinques with superior forces.
>>
>>42365667
also: should they decline, i suggest we seek a friendly relationship with them. being white we're eventually bound to be drawn closer to eachother rather than growing hostile with eachother.
>>
>>42364793
Open diplomatic relations with the slavs
make a trade post between slav city and Abbo
contrust roads to the trade post
See what the slavs needs are and see if we can broker a deal for an alliance/maps/resources
>>
>>42365643
I agree with you on building a research academy
>>
In the (highly unlikely) event that slavery is abolished or there's some sort of revolution (unlikely) we can just go ahead and ship them off to the Jews right?
>>
>>42365793
no
>>
>>42365643
An addendum to 4. Unlike the chinks and the jews, we have no defensive terrain (except for the forest) so having a bad relationship with them is not in our best interests.
>>
>>42365793
If there is ever a reason we have to give up our slavs we should sail them to the jews.
>>
Where is OP to make decisions? It's been 36 minutes.
>>
File: image.jpg (225 KB, 1579x1008) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
225 KB, 1579x1008
purple x = naval battery
should stop any naval invasion of the heartland
>>42365588
seconded
>>
>>42365793
If(when) we ever get to having a Unit 731, we're gonna need some tributes.
>>
Since production and our population has increased we should be able to research every turn now. So that way we can do other things while researching new tech
>>
>>42365863
Send the slaves to enemy? Didn't we tried that with splendid result? Just no.
>>
We need to Explore more near our coal minds, and secure more resources! Potentially start a new city on the frontier.
>>
>>42366112
i think he is a traitor and mad that his betraying didn´t work the last time, which is why he tries it again
>>
>>42364864
So. Did Xenos deliver intelligence?
How about a similar trade with the slavs?
>>
>>42366112
When we sent the slaves to the enemy it made them lazy. And Jews are multicultural, they wont use them as slaves.
>>
>>42366189
Hmm. You seems to know a lot about them Jews...
>>
>>42366189
Yeah that's what happened last time but we don't know if Jews will make them work
>>
>>42366237
It's common sense the jews are multicultural m8
>>
>>42366237
He's wrong tho, jews are probably the most non-multicultural society out there. Israel was sterilizing all nigger immigrants that they were forced to take in. Pure hypocrisy.
>>
>>42366189
Fuck off Goldstein.

>>42364793
Op, are u ded?
>>
File: jaypeg.jpg (6 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
jaypeg.jpg
6 KB, 500x374
>>42365953
I see we've come fairly far here. Is that a lake or an ocean that the jew boats are in?
>>
File: pol civ.png (392 KB, 1068x1008) Image search: [Google]
pol civ.png
392 KB, 1068x1008
>You send your sabateurs to raid the jewish boats at night
>Your men cut the jews in the night easily and reach the captains deck on both ships
>The main captain exclaims that he has already sent a scout boat back to their homeland with intel he received from the chineques
>As your men gut him the sounds of a guttoral laugh haunt your men
>They manage to seize the colossal ships and your researchers get to work reverse engineering them
>West of the abbo villages you build stables and attempt to domesticate the horses and your cavalry grows in size
>west of the stables you build an outpost to serve as a buffer to the slavs
>Your men try to negotiate with the slavs who appear to have good technology but poor living conditions
>They demand that you leave them be and refuse any further negotiations, disappointed your ambassadors leave.
>The xenos take half your gold supply and give you an updated map of the north and request soldiers to help defend their land from Chineque attack. Do you Accept?
>Polumbia University gets to work researching mines
>>
>>42366290
Sea, Mare Polstrum.
>>
>>42366312
Yes! If we can defend from a chinque attack at a fortified position like the Xeno city, we can destroy their army and take the city!
>>
>>42366312
Look for maps on the kike boat
>>
>>42366312
we need to help the xenos if an attack by the chiques is imminent
we should also negotiate an attack plan against the chinque lands with the xenos
>>
Season: SPRING
Cities: 6, Forts: 4, Naval bases:2, Mines: 9 (Coal, Iron,gold), Military Academy: 1 Naval Academy 1
Population: 8100(+150) and 3900 slaves(+20), exponential growth
Food: High
Architecture: Thick stone walls, large brick and stone buildings, communal buildings
Weapons: Early Cannons, Basic Rifles, Refined Grenades, Sabres, Pikes (Steel), Bayonets
Technology: fire/wheel/warmed wooden huts/bow&arrows/pelt clothing/iron casting/iron spears, iron swords, stone structures, iron armor, steel weapons and armor cloth weaving, gunpower, alchemy, iron-plow, watering systems, basic firearms, basic artillery, brickmaking, Steam power, animal husbandry,bayonets,Greek fire,mines
Forces: 50 cannons, 140 marine infantry, 500 bayonetted rifleman, 100 Cavalry, 110 Saboteurs, 220 Spartans, 50 wooden boats, 10 ironclad boats, 10 fire boats
Defenses: Advanced Iron gates, spiked moats, watchtowers, stone walls, warning bells, 2 Black Gates
Iron supply:okay Coal supply: okay
Steelsupply:okay Wood supply:okay
Oil supply:high Gold supply:High
Morale: Indifferent
Literacy Rate: 60%
Foreign relations:
Xenos - Allies
Jews: Enemy(Chineque ally)

2A - 50 Light Riflemen, 25 Cavalry, 10 Saboteurs @ 3 Village Mine-3rd "Zimmerman" Stationed @ Gate (Gatekeepers)
(120 Marines)

pioneer population:140

SORRY I TOOK AWHILE. SOMEONE ELSE NEEDS TO DO THE MAP. Ill cover the story
>>
>>42366312
Yuss.

1. Send ships up the coast, see if we can unload troops to the other side of the mountains by sea.

2. Rev up the war machine, start mobilizing men and forging weaponry, amass forces around New Thania.

3. Keep on researching.

4. Explore North of Slavland.

5. Buy war bonds.
>>
>>42366445
this
>>
>>42366445
do this
>>
>>42366445
Addendum:

Send spies and scouts, LOTS OF SPIES AND SCOUTS into chinque territory. We need to be aware of the size of their armed forces, their technology, any forts and outposts etc.
>>
we need to explore the uppermost river onthe right see if it leads to the sea. we should send our settlers there
>>
Explore the gap between slavcity and polumbia
>>
Defend the xenos. As a long time veteran, I can sense large war is coming. Secondly, get those fucking ships reverse engineered. Once we do, we need to produce them.
>>
>>42366445
I support Alexander's plans.
>>42366312
Also we have decided to build a research academy so that we find new techno ology each turn or at least every 2 turns
>>
>>42366312
Perfect! When we go to war with Chinques we do it from Xeno land. Ask Xeno if we can build an Army on their territory. It can be either the man attack force or just to secure the northern part of the Chinque pass with the main army storming the pass from south without risk an ambush. But first send spys into Chinque land from Xeno territory.
>>
>>42366312
What quality are our ships?

>>42366439
>pioneer population
>chinque war

somebody give me a history lesson of last night to now
>>
I believe we should defend the Chinque attack, no doubt they will attack the Xeno city, which gives us great defense if we use the city as a stronghold.
>>
>>42366312
Check for maps on the jew ships
Ask the xenos for all intel they have on the chinques territory
Scout north of pol harbor and east of chinque territory
develop new cavalry tactics with the newly domesticated horses cause clearly ching chong desert could be hostile
>>
>>42366543
We liberated feministan and renamed it to New Thania.
>>
>>42366445
>>42366525
>>42366529
I'm liking it.

I also forgot that we already had Polandia University. Anyways, what should we research next?
>>
>>42366503
>>42366503
>>42366503
>>42366503
guys this is a major potential weakness which jews could support to fuck us up the ass
>>
>>42366312
Tell them to wait before telling them if you accept to give them soldiers or not. I'm not fully sure I trust the Xenos.

Thank them for the map and withdraw.

Give a tiny group of saboteurs hardcore training in infiltration and send them to infiltrate Xeno society, try to see if they're playing us or not.
>>
>>42366503
Also this.
>>
How many things can we do per turn?

Also, I support >>42366529 and >>42366445
this turn
As for future plans, I think we should send resilient iron ships downriver through the mountains in search of mineral deposits, hardy mountain animal hides, and whatever else may be hiding in there.
>>
>>42366623
Steam powered ship engines.
>>
>>42366647
Xeno land are our road to attach Chinques. Their pass is safe and it is hard for Chinques to defend when we established a presence there.
>>
We have an excellent navy, why don't we explore the rivers? I say we send a larger force to Mare Polstrum, and two smaller forces up the two rivers. Equip them defensably, and some slaves and luxuries to trade/gift to any locals we find. If possible, equip them to create a small outpost.
>>
>>42366705
I think at least two options, a new area to explore, and a new technology to research. Something like that.
>>
>>42366623
Ceramics/other heat resistant materials.
We need those to make better steel.
>>
Have soldiers stationed at the mountain pass of the xenos and when the siege begins then wait

If they are defending successfully then help them defend

However if they are losing then loot the city and fall back to the mountain gates
>>
>>42366727
>we still don't have steam powered ships

Also do we know what's between the river and the desert? I imagine there would be mountains there because I can't think of any other way the landscape would shift so suddenly.
>>
>>42366747
Two options, a new area and a new technology every two turns. Also we should add culture choices every 5-6 turns, such as festivals and the like.
>>
>>42366727
>Technology: fire/wheel/warmed wooden huts/bow&arrows/pelt clothing/iron casting/iron spears, iron swords, stone structures, iron armor, steel weapons and armor cloth weaving, gunpower, alchemy, iron-plow, watering systems, basic firearms, basic artillery, brickmaking, Steam power, animal husbandry,bayonets,Greek fire,mines

We're also reverse-engineering the Jewish ships.
>>
>>42366765
>wanting to be this shifty
fuck you man
>>
>>42366765
we arent jews
>>
>>42366765
>Have you no honor?

We aren't jungle baboons, we are the proud MEN of the 4th Reich.
>>
>>42366788
I feel like cultural things should be more sporadic and random.

and we should be giving names to geographic features, since "the river" encompasses a very large area and we have two separate mountain ranges
>>
>>42366879
Ait i'll try and update the map, gib 15 mins.
>>
New idea since people are bitching about my old one

Help the Xenos by defending the city and IF we win then have our soldiers overpower the men garrisoned there and force the Xenos to be our vassal.
>>
>>42366529
This, mobilize Dorner and and station them in Xenos territory, set up a Logistics line running through te Elder town. Send a group of Spartans to scout the Ching Chong Desert
>>
>>42366902
not only are you suggesting something dishonorable as hell, you're also suggesting something stupid. Why attack our allies before the war is done?
>>
We need to signify our glory with a temple to Odin - it should be tthe largest in the land. Beyond any manuvers involving the enemies, I say we should build a massive temple with regular human sacrifices and exploration of the rivers.
>>
>>42366902
no
our soldiers will impress and baffle the xenos with their valor, discipline and ferocity in combat against the chinques, which will make them recognise our superiority and get them to offer us to become our vassal themselves
>>
>>42366952
we need to tech rush into lasers and built a one thousand meter tall statue of odin that shoots lasers
>>
>>42366942
the JIDF are working even on game threads lmao
>>
NEW-new idea since people are still bitching about my old one.

Have our soldiers defend the Xenos and then station some units in as a garrison. As the leader of the war have the Xeno garrison troops go out with some of our soldiers to lay siege to the Chineque city. Then if we win the war have our soldiers remain stationed as a garrison and slowly integrate the Xenos
>>
File: 1425001696904.png (16 KB, 630x620) Image search: [Google]
1425001696904.png
16 KB, 630x620
Guys...What's our long term plan...How are we going to defeat the Jews? We've...Spent so long. We've brought rock, spear, sword, fire, and bullet against them and they still come back, stronger and stronger, richer and richer. When will we bring back slaughter, when will we plunder their home city? We will ever?
>>
I'm sure this idea has already been thrown around, but why not just detonate the Chineque mountain pass with a cache of gunpowder?

Sail up the eastern coast to see if there's a way to the north through there, and we can launch amphibious assaults on our terms.
>>
>>42366796
Scientific Method (if we dont already have it)
>>
>>42366445
This
>>
Just a note to Game Master.
You should introduce some formidable force that's superior in some way otherwise pol will snowball out of control.
You should also rethink how city expansion works. Where did the people come from? What forced them to migrate? Will they be missed on their previous posts? How did it impact the job market in the city?

I'm really enjoying your tg levels of autism pol. Keep playing.
>>
>>42366902
Once they see our might they will want to join us
>>
>>42367054
>look at real life
we've been fighting the jews since the age of swords and we already have anti plane lasers
>>
>>42367109
Maybe once we get powerful enough an invasion force like the mongols can invade or something.
>>
File: pol civ.png (405 KB, 1068x1008) Image search: [Google]
pol civ.png
405 KB, 1068x1008
>You decide to garrison half of your army in xenos land. Their defenses are strong and they have great defenses. They have a contraption that fires 300 rounds per minutes but is big and bulky and immobile. They call it a gatling gun. perhaps we can buy some or trade for some
>Polumbia university decides to found a research division dedicated to researching new technology
>Your pioneers decide to explore the path between the eastern mountains and are shocked to find a jewish beachhead! Only 50 make it back alive as the others are killed from cannon fire
>When you reverse engineer the jewish ships you discover that their ships run electrically with diesel engines. We need do research diesel

Ill explain this for the last time. You get 2 actions per turn,1 research,and 1 direction to send your pioneers in
>>
>>42367054
we will exterminate all of them with the exception of a thousand or so
then we will let them breed till they reach six gorillion
then we will gas them
>>
File: Mjollnir.png (16 KB, 217x296) Image search: [Google]
Mjollnir.png
16 KB, 217x296
>>42366952
>implying Odin is the only Norse god

We should have a grand temple to Odin, Frigg and Thor in our capital where we will conduct ritual for general blessings and a shrine to Njörðr (sea god) in the Zimmerman Base to which offerings will be made specifically for seafaring (or riverfaring) related blessings.

Eventually we shall have many temples and shrines to many gods for various, specialized blessings

for anyone wondering I spent a few minutes on wikipedia just now reading about Norse Paganism
>>
>>42367054
We need to make one of our gods Ben Garrison. He can be our god of war that we sacrifice to before every battle. Also the Holocaust should be part of our religion's mythology and be celebrated as a holiday every April 20th
>>
>>42367175

what the fuck happened to the river names we organized that shit already
>>
>>42367169
>game must cater to us
I enjoy aim assist on my Xbox too when I'm not playing racing games with brake assist.
>>
>>42367175
Send saboteurs to the jewish beach to determine their defenses. Send scout ships far east from the beach so they can warn us if they see jews approaching.

If the saboteurs determine that we can military defeat the jewish beach, send slightly overwhelming forces to quickly capture the place. Take as many jews alive as possible, go for enhanced interrogation immediately to get as much information out of them as possible, confiscate all goods and technology, if any whites are found, enslave them and use the females for breeding purposes.
>>
Season: SUMMER
Cities: 6, Forts: 4, Naval bases:2, Mines: 9 (Coal, Iron,gold), Military Academy: 1 Naval Academy 1
Population: 8300(+200) and 3940 slaves(+40), exponential growth
Food: moderate
Technology: fire/wheel/warmed wooden huts/bow&arrows/pelt clothing/iron casting/iron spears, iron swords, stone structures, iron armor, steel weapons and armor cloth weaving, gunpower, alchemy, iron-plow, watering systems, basic firearms, basic artillery, brickmaking, Steam power, animal husbandry,bayonets,Greek fire,mines
Iron supply:okay Coal supply: okay
Oil supply:okay Gold supply:okay
Morale: Indifferent
Literacy Rate: 65%
Foreign relations:
Xenos - Allies
Jews: Enemy(they killed our pioneers!)

(120 Marines)
[Half our forces garrisoned in Xeno land]
pioneer population:50
>>
>>42367175
Let's look into that slick substance we found in the mines. Also set up a series of mountain forts where we can gain information on those filthy kikes.
>>
>>42367175
THE JEWS ARE HERE!!!! And they know that we have seen their beach head. We need to plan a raid ASAP.
Also, ask the xenos for blueprints of the gattling gun in return for protecting them
>>
File: 1423727396011.jpg (31 KB, 540x380) Image search: [Google]
1423727396011.jpg
31 KB, 540x380
>mfw no river
>piss river
>>
Let's develop chemical weapons and gas the kikes
>>
>>42367231
I say we make Ben Garrison our god of war and do>>42367241
>>
>>42367249
ive been focused on other areas of the map while also typing the story. If Mapguy was here i wouldnt have to worry about it. Someone should add the rivers names to the map i just made and then ill work from there.
>>
>>42367272
>>42367266
>>42367266
>>42367266
>>42367266
this guys.
>>
>>42367313
yes
we need to develop wood-gas machines and gas the jews
>>
>>42367330
M8 pls read if you haven't >>42367109
>>
>>42367272
1. research diesel refining if possible
2. send spies to assess the jewish beachhead's defenses
3. threaten to withdraw forces if xenos don't share their designs for the gatling guns with us
>>
>mfw I spend all that time dividing up the forces into manageable groups and nobody uses it
>>
>>42367368
Hans never disappoints.
>>
File: 1426025640403.png (409 KB, 1068x1008) Image search: [Google]
1426025640403.png
409 KB, 1068x1008
>>42367330

I did add the rivers to the map I'll add them again
>>
Also, do we have support for my proposal here?
>>42365588
>>42365588

I think it's super important that we establish those small saboteur outposts, so we can more quickly deploy saboteurs around the world, passively gather intelligence, etc. .
>>
>>42367175
Build more ships and cannons with current tech, in both our river base and Pol Harbor

offer gold to slavs in exchange for tech

Send explorers south of the western coal mine

Research diesel
>>
>>42367370
There might be a superior force. Just wait and see ;)
>>
>>42367420
>naming geographic features after /pol/ memes
Do we have to?
>>
>>42367420
Holy shit they have more jew ships there?

Does the GM determine we have enough saboteurs to hijack all the ships at once in a massive military offensive?

Also, tell the Xero we're extremely sorry and call back all military to capital aswell as to New Thania
>>
>>42367397
i say give command of each group to an old contributor to the thread, i say we give our biggest army to Macedonia guy
>>
File: OMG.png (411 KB, 1068x1008) Image search: [Google]
OMG.png
411 KB, 1068x1008
CALL BACK ALL ARMIES TO CAPITAL IMMEDIATELY

NOW
>>
>>42367373
>>42367272
Xenos: demand all their tech for defending them.
All other military power to take the jew beach head
>>
>>42367373
do not threaten the xenos but offer them to produce the weapons in great numbers an supply them with a large number if they share the technology with us
>>
>>42367464

The name of our city is pol/umbia

plus we agreed on the river names last thread

If you don't like the names then talk to OP
>>
>>42367175
I like these:
>>42367266
>>42367284
>>42367430

It also wouldn't hurt if we had some naval defenses around that mountain range area.
>>
>>42367430
>they'll give you tech for gold
Nah m8. It doesn't happen.
I say we wreck their economy by offering automatization of their largest job market so people go jobless and we gain money.
They may even ask for a loan so we can become their Jew masters.
>>
>>42367516
put a baricade into the river untill our defenses are ready
if our mines are ready place some in the water
>>
>>42367516
shit never noticed that based sweden
>>
>>42367516
I say we call in 1st to5th battalions back to our capital while leaving the Spartans to help guard xenophobes
>>
>>42367554
No, we could overextend our lines by doing that.
>>
>>42367516
the question is: can they effectively move their forces through the mountain?

I say we mount cannons (or gatling guns if we can get some peaceably from Xenos) on either side of the mountain river, Gallipolli style
>>
>>42367511
I like you, Libya man
>>
>>42367608
it's moving their super gigantic ships through the river, not ''through the mountain''.
>>
>>42367516
No call back. Attack the jew beach head. Also defend xeno, our ally. Their land is very usefull.
>>
>>42367511
SandNigger-Kun, i like the way you think boi.
>>
File: Jew-cartoon.jpg (28 KB, 300x351) Image search: [Google]
Jew-cartoon.jpg
28 KB, 300x351
>>42367646
>No call back.
>''We don't mean any harm goyim''
>''Why overreact goyim?''
Fuck that. I say we call back all our armies back to our capital immediately, still carry out saboteur reconnaissance mission on the jew beach to determine their defenses.
>>
establish new island town and fortress on the island on the bay of nig
WE SEND OUR CAPTURED JEW SHIPS TO DESTROY THE BEACHHEADS CHANCE AT RESUPPLY AND STARVE THEM OUT. this is the way guys. we trick them till we get close then destroy their ships
>>
>>42367633
I meant to say "mountains" I know the river flows between the mountains I've been here since yesterday

I'm questioning if they can efficiently attack us through that river or if we can just meat grind their forces as they pass through like Gallipolli
>>
>>42367516
our saboteurs could try to take out the beachhead via giant rockslide
>>
>>42367707
I thought their ships were superior to ours? Also their technology in general.

And seeing as how they've mastered electricity I think they've technologically superior to us, very much so. If those ships get close to our capital, it's game over. We need to focus all efforts on two things:

1) Dismantling the threat from the jewish beach ASAP
2) If that fails, pour every inch of manpower and resource into defending the capital from the inevitable jewish navy assault
>>
>>42367713
This we need to make a landslide like fucking Cinco de Mayo or Mulan.
>>
Fill the captured ship with all the grenades and black powder you can spare. have 5 spartans steer thr ship in the middle of the beachhead . By the time they figure it out it will be too late. 1 spartan lights the powder keggs. Say goodbye to the beachhead - the wreckage alonr would make it impossible to navigate the waters around it safely
>>
File: 1418853075274.jpg (68 KB, 575x864) Image search: [Google]
1418853075274.jpg
68 KB, 575x864
>>42367685
No Jew bunker mentality. Attack for Odin! For Odin!
>>
>>42367713
This. Blow the part of the mountain and tell the jews it was a natural rock slide
>>
Sorry for spamming the shit out of the thread, but here's what I propose in one post:

>Call back all armed forces back to defend the capital and nearby surrounding lands immediately
>Carry out the order of building saboteur outposts all over the land
>Apologize to the Xerons or whatever and withdraw our forces from there back to the capital aswell, leave behind one or two saboteurs to keep an eye on things happening there.
>Send some saboteurs there to determine the defense on the jew beach and the jew ships
>If the saboteurs determine we can take the beach, launch massive offensive to take it by storm, send saboteurs at the same time as the offensive makes contact with them to hijack the ships.
>>
We need more info before we act on anything.

I say we send scouts and spied into the beachhead also some into chinque territory.

We need to know if we can overtake the beachhead or not, and how many men to leave with the xenos.

In the mean time, prepare to dump a thousand mines in the mississipol.
>>
i say we start getting ready while an army gets on the mountain, when its there we attack from the sea, and midbattle the mountain army comes crashing down on the jews
>>
>>42367757
The river is thin as fuck. They would have to sail their ships upriver between mountains in a single file line as we mow them down one by one with mounted firepower.
I hate to keep bringing up the Gallipolli Campaign but for fuck's sake the British were technologically superior to the Turks, it doesn't change the fact that the terrain of Gallipolli favored the defending side massively.

TL;DR if we're going to pull in all our troops for a defense, it won't be to the capital, it'll be to the edge of the eastern mountain range
>>
Niggas stop advocating attacking. We don't know shit about what's there, they might have fucking tanks for all we know. We need scouting ASAP
>>
>>42367929
see >>42367849

>>If the saboteurs determine we can take the beach, launch massive offensive to take it by storm, send saboteurs at the same time as the offensive makes contact with them to hijack the ships.

>IF
>>
>>42367929
ill take alex's opinon on this(even though my idea was great) we should put floating explosive cannon balls into the river incase of a jewish invasion from the river
>>
>>42367929
i agree. We need to see what were up against
>>
we captured several of their cruisers guys. we only have to send them down and send our ships out from the mouth of the river and blockade them to starve them out
>>
>>42367929
Okay. Agree. But the jew beach head have to go.
>>
File: pol civ.png (413 KB, 1068x1008) Image search: [Google]
pol civ.png
413 KB, 1068x1008
>You apologize to your Xeno allies as you pull all your forces back to the capital and cities
>You send a platoon of sabateurs to raid the Jewish beachhead but hear no reply
>Suddenly Zimmerman naval base gets ambushed by 3 Jew ships
>You lose 10 wooden ships and 5 ironclads in the battle as the jews hold their position
>Your generals cant seem to agree on how to deal with the jews
>You also hear word from the Xenos that the Chineques have massed their armies near the wall
>>
>>42364793
Scout out the kikes
>>
>>42368002
>floating explosive cannon balls

Nigga we researched sea mines 7 turns ago.

We should wait on scout reports before we dump em in the river tho because if the beachhead is possible to take via assault, we'd fuck ourselves out of 30 river ships because we blocked the river with mines.
>>
>>42368044
Fuck! We are domed! Offer something good to Odin.
>>
>>42368044
steal their attack force
>>
>>42368111
Use Greek fire on the jew boats.
>>
Season: FALL
Population: 8550(+250) and 3980 slaves(+40), exponential growth
Forces: 50 cannons, 140 marine infantry, 500 bayonetted rifleman, 100 Cavalry, 110 Saboteurs, 220 Spartans, 40 wooden boats, 5 ironclad boats, 10 fire boats
Iron supply:okay Coal supply: okay but lowering
Morale: low
Literacy Rate: 70%
Foreign relations:
Xenos - Allies
Jews: At War

(120 Marines)

(LOST 30 Sabateurs)

pioneer population:60
>>
>>42368044
offer the jews 10 shekels to give us all their ships and weapons. jews cant deny money
>>
>>42368044
Stage a false flag incident between chineque and jews
>>
>>42368044
i say we blow our pass to the chinqs with black powder (we can attack them from the xenos pass)
move 1nd and 2nd Garrison from thania and dorner to zimmerman naval base
while 2A launches a surprise attack on the jew outpost
>>
>>42368044
IF THIS POST ENDS IN SINGLES THE GODS GRANT US GODZILLA WHO WILL DESTROY JEWISH HELD TERRITORIES AND BECOME THE NATION'S GUARDIAN AGAINST JEWS.
>>
>>42368044
FUCK

1. Dump sea mines in the river behind the 3 jew ships, trap em.

2. Send army to capture newly established jew outpost.

3. Mass the rest of the river ships, cannons on the banks of the river, try and take out the 3 jewships.

4. Man the mountain passes, rig them to blow up if chinques try to invade from the north.

5. Send scouts through the mountains to chek the fk out of that beach head!
>>
>>42368182

I like this.
>>
>>42368202
the bermudas arent gana survive the next crusade....
>>
>>42368044
>nobody wanted to set up defenses in the mountain river

Put up a naval defense with all the ships we have in the river in the base.

Have land troops re-secure the coal mines and take the Jew Outpost. Then mount firepower on the mountain ridges and plant sea mines on the river between the mountains to prevent Jewish naval reinforcements from coming in. Since this is a river, the sea mines may float away, but the river flows towards the beachhead so that's not such a bad thing

research diesel fuel and send explorers around the south side of the eastern mountains

Note: I suggest we name the eastern mountain range the "Bastion Mountains"/ or and the northern range the "Shroud Mountains"
>>
>>42368044
offer the xenos refuge in your lands if their defenses fail
>>
>>42368182
Wait... We jew now?
>>
op the entire length of the northern pass is already rigged. i had us do that after the first battle remember? now we should blow it up
>>
>>42368182
Might work, do we still have the chinque gold armor? If we do, dress the army we send to attack the outpost in it.
>>
>>42368310
yes we should do this
>>
>>42368191
1st idea is good
2nd is not. Dorner and Garrison would be wrecked by Jewish cannon volleys.
3 Might work though
>>
>>42368044

>>42368244
This. We should also>>42368182
and perhaps pray to the gods>>42368202
, and use our abos to perform guerilla tactics on any advancing Jewish forces, using our terrain against them. Our lands are foreign to them. We can use this as a major advantage.

>>42368271
nigga I'm a white Christian. I'll be joining the next crusade. Deus Vult.
>>
>>42368244

consider my strategies >>42368276
>>
>>42368310

Hopefully it will work.
>>
>>42368310
We melted it down to use as gold
>>
>>42368310
we could always make ours anyway, lets attack them, if they're few, let one or two escape, if they're alot, just throw some cannon balls and make sure they see our armor
>>
>>42368370
We are basically saying the same thing. Only logical thing to do at this point.
>>
>>42368044
FUCK FUCK FUCK
WELL ADMIRAL?!?!?!?!
WHERE YOU BE?
>>
>>42368157
THIS
>>
>>42368436
see
>>42368276
>>
We should encourage our entrepreneurs to invest in Slavs in the meantime so we can pull the plug on them when they start misbehaving
>>
Are those giant heeb ships we captured functional? Maybe use them to attack the jew beachhead and support ships at night?
>>
Shit we forgot the Slavs. We should send a diplomat to tell them that Daemon hordes that want to enslave all of us are invading, maybe they'll help.
>>
OP slow
All of us too slow
Emergency coup now
Return governement when jew threat is gone
>places god-emperor under house arrest and locks up chancellors in basement
>half the troops commanded to satndby mountains until jewish details revealed while the other half stands guard
>>
>>42368579
everyone forgets about the slavs, till shit hits the fans, send a messanger with a few hot fem slaves as a gift
>>
File: getout.gif (471 KB, 474x379) Image search: [Google]
getout.gif
471 KB, 474x379
>>42368630
>has contributed nothing but shitposting thus far
>has the audacity to give himself a name
>suggests we take action to literally fuck ourselves over

capcha: refkt
>>
>>42368712
>inb4 they're gay and we start another front with the slavs
>>
File: polumbia war room.jpg (91 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
polumbia war room.jpg
91 KB, 1024x768
>>42368276
i vote this
>>
File: pol civ.png (411 KB, 1068x1008) Image search: [Google]
pol civ.png
411 KB, 1068x1008
>You fortify Zimmerman Naval Base further by garrisoning 20 more cannons and 200 troops from thania
>You send your spartans and troops from Fort Dorner to the jewish outpost and seize it from them adorned in golden chineque armor
>The abbos from the south spot a jewish army attacking the gold mines. there must be a beachhead to the east
>Diplomats are sent to try to convince the slavs that they should help us
>Your sabateurs place mines in the missisipol river behind the jewish boats to prevent them from escaping or other ships from entering
>Word from the north is that the xenos are outnumbered 10-1 and are fearful.
>You research diesel fuel and finally get the 2 captured jew ships working
What will you do now generals?
>>
>>42368859
Research combustion engines and chemical weapons, send an army to defend the mines.
>>
Season: WINTER
Population: 8800(+250) and 4020 slaves(+40), exponential growth
Technology: fire/wheel/warmed wooden huts/bow&arrows/pelt clothing/iron casting/iron spears, iron swords, stone structures, iron armor, steel weapons and armor cloth weaving, gunpower, alchemy, iron-plow, watering systems, basic firearms, basic artillery, brickmaking, Steam power, animal husbandry,bayonets,Greek fire,mines,
Forces: 50 cannons, 140 marine infantry, 500 bayonetted rifleman, 100 Cavalry, 80 Saboteurs, 220 Spartans, 40 wooden boats, 5 ironclad boats, 10 fire boats
Iron supply:okay Coal supply: okay but lowering
Military Supplies: High Diesel supply:moderate
Morale: low
Foreign relations:
Xenos - Allies

- 1st "Dorner" Stationed @ Spartan Outpost (Force projection)
- 2nd "Garrison" Stationed @ Zimmerman Naval base(Rapid Response Force)
(120 Marines)
6th SPARTANS (200) @ Spartan Outpost

pioneer population:100
>>
>>42368859

Send what can be spared to the Xenos and use the two Jew ships to attack the jew support vessels. Have the Abos fling themselves at the Southern Jew Army?
>>
File: gum chewing intensifies.gif (272 KB, 264x267) Image search: [Google]
gum chewing intensifies.gif
272 KB, 264x267
>>42368859
send the bulk of our cav up north to assist the xenos, focus on baiting the jew ships to retreat and hitting our mines, then proceed to secure the gold mine down river.
>>
>>42368859
False flag.
Do not attack with those ships. Shrek Jews from shores and with mines.
Tell xenos to tow all useful shit out of the city and bomb the pass. Give them refuge.
>>
>>42368859
Remind the xenos
"Whatever happens, we have got
The Maxim gun, and they have not."
>>
>>42368859
Get our greatest Academic minds working on how to replicate Jewish technology, then get to work on mass producing Ships for our own purpose.

Get the Abbos to engage the Jewish army in a hit and run guerilla warfare campaign, use the terrain around them. The Jews DO NOT KNOW THE LOCAL TERRAIN LIKE WE DO, so we can use it to our advantage.
>>
>>42368992
thats cav from fort dorner, zimmerman's second company 200 men
>>
>>42368859
Send the 2nd to defend the southern mines, and begin arming and training civilian militias for city defense so we can get the rest of our forces into the front lines
>>
>>42368859
>outnumbered 10-1
nigga thats awful as fuck
send the 6th spartans and also retreat 2st garrison and send it to the xenos(since they're faster)
the xenos should hold up with their gattling guns
>>
>>42368859
Offer the xenos the land between columbine and mississipol, tell them to run because we cannot help them as we are under attack ourselves.

Blow the mountain pass north of New Thania, blow the other one after we've heard the xeno reply.

3. Send word to the 3 jew ships that they are surrounded and cut off. We will accept their surrender or we will destroy them. (If they surrender, capture the ships and kill ALL OF THEM).

4. Send spartans to recapture the coal mine. The line between the coal mine and the road just under the bay of nigs will be a fortified front line where we will hold off the jews in the south.

5. Set up some gun/cannon towers in the Bastion mountains, throw some more sea mines if necessary.
>>
>>42369062
Yes, Levee en Masse. We also need to mobilize the Abos as best as possible.
>>
>>42368859
Tell the xenos that their machine guns are very capable of defending them and that making a frontal assault on machine guns is suicidal

Tell the slavs of evil jews and promise them HANDSOME rewards (I'm talking the best shit we have to give, not surplus minerals) if they aid us against the kikes

Secure the coal mines with land forces and send every boat we have on the inland rivers towards Zimmerman Base to repel the Jews.

Strategic Summary: Once we have the coal mines secured and Zimmerman Base out of fire we will be in prime position to appose the Jew armies in the south, but for now let the Abbos serve their purpose as buffers.

Additionally, send explorers along the Slavo-Pol forest's edges to be able to see more land
>>
>>42368859
>they went for the gold mine first
How jew. We can afford to lose it for a while, and should concentrate on cutting the jews' supply lines.

Search the captured outpost for any tech and then set it ablaze. Search the nearby mountains for any passes.
Use gorilla warfare on northern passes to stop the chinks.
>>
>>42368980
We have to change our name to something more tribish and offer shekels to our real good of some desert religion. Odin is displeased over our treacherous withdraw of our troops from the Xenus.
>>
File: zorakfuckyeah.jpg (16 KB, 350x255) Image search: [Google]
zorakfuckyeah.jpg
16 KB, 350x255
>>42369010
glad I wasn't the only one to realize the massive power the xenos possess. They'll be fine as long as they fortify correctly.
>>
>>42369243
>thinks he knows what Odin thinks.
as soon as we're stable we're building temples to Odin and his fellow Norse deities, remember?
>>
also we should do this after battle ends

>>42367511
>>
OP HERE

Okay guys i have tallied all your choices and the ones with the most votes were.

A.deploy the abos
B.assist the xenos
C.Take the southern mines

You can only make two moves.

Research: still no decision
Pioneers:Where will you send them?
>>
OFFER SLAVES FREEDOM IN EXCHANGE FOR FIGHTING
>>
>>42369440
no that takes the fun out of everything.

Lets not vene talk about that now

It is haram for our lord and savior Odin
>>
>>42369451
A-B, we can retake mines later
research bolt action rifles and bullets (should be 25%+ effectiveness for riflemen)
pioneers to the south of the horses
>>
>>42369451
Explorers north up the coast.
Research cartridges.
A, C;

Tell the xenos to come to us if they cant stand their ground.
>>
>>42369451
A and C
The xenos can hopefully hold off the chinks with their superior technology

I suggest we research primitive tanks to use against the jews and gooks.

Send the pioneers to explore more of the area around the slavs
>>
I want those fucking Saboteur outposts established. THINK OF ALL THE BENEFITS.
>>
>>42369548
and blow up the pass after they make it back, we can re-mine our way thru later
>>
>>42369451
pioneers will travel along the edge of the forest separating us from slavs

we will research breech-loading weaponry

do C and set up rigid defense on both sides of the river to prevent any jews from sailing back into or out from the mountains

also attack the jewish ships which are attacking zimmerman base already, why aren't you even giving that as an option?
>>
>>42369451

My first choice is A and C

However offer the Xeno's 25% of our army if they agree to become our vassal. Or offer them safe passage into our territory where they can regroup
>>
>>42369451
A-B
Research for better rifles
>>
A-B, research bolt action rifles, find route through or around the desert
>>
>>42369584
it didnt get any votes. thats why. Lrn2read
>>
>>42369698
nigger me and crom went for that option, that's as much as the other 3.
>>
>>42369547
i change my pioneer vote to this >>42369650
maybe u can find my lost tribe and we can be united, and we get a few more soldiers
>>
>>42369698
well in that case let's all make sure we vote for attacking the jew ships because in-game we've basically been letting them shell our naval base for 2 months with zero opposition
>>
>>42369768
the 3 options i presented were all tied for the highest number of votes with 3.
>>
>>42369786
>3. Send word to the 3 jew ships that they are surrounded and cut off. We will accept their surrender or we will destroy them. (If they surrender, capture the ships and kill ALL OF THEM).

This is what i said and i'm sticking by it, i think it's the best option we have atm.
>>
>>42369451
A C
>>
IMO we shouldnt let xenos fall, if the chinques get the gat technology we will be shredded
>>
Voting is finished. Posting story
>>
>>42369834
i second this, we could use more already built ships
>>
Were fucked guys. This is how the 4th reich dies. We are surrounded on all sides.
>>
>>42369451
A and B research internal cumbition
>>
>>42369967
no, the jews arent even on the ground, we took their outpost, circled their ships and only lost the mines, lets just hope xenos are holding up
>>
>>42369967
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcQr2hnf1aU
>>
>>42370020
I pray to Ben Garrison we make it through this. I can't imagine a world not ruled by the white man.
>>
>>42370036
that girl whooping

capcha: heeen
>>
>>42370036
BASED
A
S /
E 10
D
>>
story writing is either hard or OP is kill
>>
File: pol civ.png (416 KB, 1068x1008) Image search: [Google]
pol civ.png
416 KB, 1068x1008
>After hours spent arguing the generals decided that the xenos can fend for themselves
>You send the abbos to their deaths as the jews' superior weaponry mow them down but the 2nd A assists them by coming out of the mine outpost. Together with the abbos they hold them at bay for now
>You send the spartans to attack the coal mines and a fierce battle ensues as their defenses have been upgraded and they have been reinforced.
>The xenos continue to mow down more chineque but their stone walls are breaking to the chineque artillery
>You upgrade your rifles to bolt action rifles and you make cartridges which give your troops an advantage over the jews but it will take 2 seasons to mass produce them
>You send your pioneers around the desert to look for a way behind the chineque but do not see an end to the desert in sight. Your pioneers decide to push through the desert instead. But its going to take another season
>>
>>42370453
Kek was thinking the same thing.

Riperino OP.
>>
Season: SPRING
Population: 9100(+300) and 4060 slaves(+40), exponential growth
Food: enough
Technology: fire/wheel/warmed wooden huts/bow&arrows/pelt clothing/iron casting/iron spears, iron swords, stone structures, iron armor, steel weapons and armor cloth weaving, gunpower, alchemy, iron-plow, watering systems, basic firearms, basic artillery, brickmaking, Steam power, animal husbandry,bayonets,Greek fire,mines,
Forces: 50 cannons, 140 marine infantry, 500 bayonetted rifleman, 100 Cavalry, 80 Saboteurs, 220 Spartans, 40 wooden boats, 5 ironclad boats, 10 fire boats
Iron supply:okay Coal supply:low
Military Supplies: High Diesel supply:moderate
Morale: LOW
Foreign relations:
Xenos - Allies

- 1st "Dorner" Stationed @ Spartan Outpost (Force projection)
- 2nd "Garrison" Stationed @ Zimmerman Naval base(Rapid Response Force)
2A - 50 Light Riflemen, 25 Cavalry, 10 Saboteurs @ defending gold mine-3rd "Zimmerman" Stationed @ Gate (Gatekeepers)
(120 Marines)
6th SPARTANS (200) @ Attacking Coal Mine

pioneer population:100
>>
>>42370487
shit, i knew retaking the mines was a bad idea at a time like this, do we have any extra brigades? what's natalia's doing? we should help them before the chinques capture the gat guns
>>
>>42370487
Tell the Xenos they can retreat into Polumbia and join with us if they get overrun
Send and emissary to the Elders, requesting their help.
Persuade them that if the Jews come back, the Elders will fall.
Hopefully the Elders give us some nice tech to help us fight.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.