[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are somehow elected as president! What is the first (realistic)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 26
File: 1325647191001.png (353 KB, 600x487) Image search: [Google]
1325647191001.png
353 KB, 600x487
You are somehow elected as president!
What is the first (realistic) executive order you pass?
>>
File: Mr_anime_2.jpg (30 KB, 474x471) Image search: [Google]
Mr_anime_2.jpg
30 KB, 474x471
Pardon Mr Anime
>>
>>42200050

remove all former executive orders, and disband all non-constitution referenced departments
>>
File: tel-aviv-nuke.jpg (70 KB, 655x409) Image search: [Google]
tel-aviv-nuke.jpg
70 KB, 655x409
>>42200050
>>
KILL ALL NORMIES
>>
>>42200112

>realistic
>>
File: 1423637555251.jpg (483 KB, 3100x3100) Image search: [Google]
1423637555251.jpg
483 KB, 3100x3100
>>42200050
fire every nuke
>>
>>42200050

Remove AMT from tax code
>>
>defund NASA
>throw all that $ into genetically engineered cat waifus
>>
>>42200112
Constitution fags are such retards.
>>
>>42200050

I would be tempted to make my birthday a paid vacation day for all federal employees.

But I think my realistic first executive order would be setting out new hiring and employment standards for all federal employees. The amount of sheer idiocy I have to deal with when I work alongside some people is staggering, and these sorts of imbeciles should be purged.

>>42200112

While I'm pretty sure you can fire the heads of cabinet for any reason you please, most of those alphabet agencies exist as a delegation of the powers of congress. You can't disband them with an executive order.
>>
>>42200050
I'd just say a bunch of stupid shit and fuck with canada allot.
i'd make a public announcement proclaim them americas love kitten and that we will defend them to the last child.
and i would privately tell every middle easter county the jews made us do it (it would be kinda true) and that we will no longer support them then when they attack still bomb them just for lols
i'd also tell greece to pay debts and ask Argentina if we could put a base on the falklands basically making them say they don't own it on a official diplomatic lvl to the united states.

i'd tell ukraine i'm gonna send them weapons and make sure to have the crates filled diapers and hats.
>>
>>42200050
>Mandatory employment for medicaid/food stamps/ government housing.
>Massive and strict overhaul on what gets you qualified for disability checks.
>More opportunities for people to qualify for discounted daycare.
>Less opportunity for people to qualify for food stamps.
>>
>>42200050
That's a tough since anything useful might get shot down. But I would legalize all drugs, but make the penalty for acting a fool while on drugs harsh, like a DWI/DUI or robbery for drug money etc. Let people be responsibly for themselves, but hold them responsible if they fuck up. If that fails, make any type of gun legal for citizens.
>>
>NFA and GCA repealed in their entirity
>oh, you democrats dont agree? Heres another order cutting your federal salary and pension in half and sending the money to inner city schools. I would love to see you explain to your voting block why you are fightimg to take money away from poor little bkack children
>>
>>42200050
Nuke Israel, be hated for the rest of my life, but rest in peace knowing I did the right thing. :,)
>>
Gas the likes.
>>
>Recognition of Lee-Jackson day.

Assblast some liberals sure, but what are you gonna do about it?
>>
File: ordering_dubs.jpg (23 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
ordering_dubs.jpg
23 KB, 500x385
I would bail out Sallie Mae and other student loan lenders, thereby forgiving all American student loan debt (including loans for living expenses).
>>
Require all incumbents to address their opponent as "bitch"
>>
Assign an Australian to every American as sex slaves and entertainment.
>>
Shut down the immigration
>>
Realistic eh

I would pardon all non violent criminals.

I would veto all bills

I would command the military to leave all foreign nations.
>>
>>42200050
Force a constitutional convention.
>>
AmWorks.
>>
>>42200537
I call a westernized abo!
>>
>>42200505
>US economy collapses because its 1.2 trillion
>but its ok, the free market
yeah, no. I think a more realistic version would be close to maybe 20k per person which would leave the average with 10k in debt and the ones who got 100k, to fend for themselves.
>>
>>42200585
>I would pardon all non violent criminals.
came here to post this.

less realistically

disband the DEA and ATF
>>
>>42200648
Isn't that essentially how the French Revolution started?
>>
>>42200050
Overhaul of disability qualifiers, and a lifetime lookback on funds transfers for those trying to qualify for medicaid.

I'm a nursing home administrator, and see famous authors, famous artists, and politicians who transferred all of their assets to their children before the look-back period and now are riding out their final years on medicaid funds. It's disgusting.
>>
>>42200505
>I would go full retard and make sure millennials are not held accountable for their financial mistakes.

fixed that for you.
>>
>>42200050
My first executive order would be a fucking reform of executive orders.
>>
Threaten to pardon every single criminal in the country as that is my only real power as president.

Then just fuck around for four years on paid vacations around the world. Or would I have to find some way to be demoted to VP for that?
>>
Executive order: No more executive orders
>>
>>42200505
Along these lines: Universities receiving federal funding and who make a certain profit threshold have their status as a nonprofit revoked. That way these schools, which are essentially businesses, give taxes to the government that can be reallocated into student loan aid
>>
>>42200050
The "Fuck Everybody Act"
>Cut off all ties with China
>Nuke NK
>Nuke Mecca
>Ares suspected of ISIS activity are carpet bombed after being firebombed
>Welfare benefits require actual work to be done
>Possession of any form of drug is a felony offense
>Liberal arts are removed as mandatory in all state funded unis
>No loans for retard degrees
>No more free days off for religious shit
>Tax dodging via loopholes and shit is hereby treason and punishable by Saudi Arabia tier shit like chopping off your hand
>US military will forcefully remove gangs from cities and those suspected of gang activity are executed on sight
>There are officially only 2 genders, male and female
>Cities that ban firearms will be cut off from federal funding
>Every state has castle laws
>Theft is dealt with the Sumerian way, give the item back with item worth or die
>Revoking of the minimum wage
>Required 1 year conscription of everyone age 18+ and out of high school, physically handicapped will work as intelligence or drone operators and women are required to as well
>If you loose a person v person lawsuit you must pay what you sued for to the person you were suing. If you can't afford it your assets will be seized, sold, and the money given to the person to pay
>Unjust murder is punished by murder
>Women are not entitled to half the shit in divorce
>False rape accusations are met with a whipping, 10+ lashes carried out by the victim of these accusations or a very large black man

That's all I got for now. God I fucking hate you all.
>>
>>42200050
>go to nsa
>demand info of autistic furries and other autists who fuck pillows with fleshlights in them
>have my secret police kill them all like this faggot >>42200165
>>
>>42201164
Got one more set
>Tea Party, PETA, WBC and all other cucks of this magnitude are terrorist organizations and to be executed as traitors to the union.
>>
>>42201164
Wtf is wrong with caffine, sugar, and alcohol ? Ther are all technically drugs.
>>
>>42201245
Enjoy your 1 week in office.
>>
>get rid of entitlement programs
>encourage private retirement and for people to seek employment
>if they don't seek employment cause they're niggers, they don't get rewarded with welfare checks
>suddenly 60% of the US budget is freed and can go towards eliminating deficits
>money can also go to starting public works projects to open job positions for all the niggers who are so quick to go "NO JOBS THATS WHY IM ON WELFARE"
>>
File: images.jpg (2 KB, 116x93) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2 KB, 116x93
>>42201269
You know what I meant you cheeky cock.

>>42201293
>MFW at the universal mad level for that one week
>>
>>42201164
>literally nothing about israel

kill yourself
>>
>>42201395
They hate mudshits as much as I do and fuck Palestine over and over, I can overlook their jew ways for this.
>>
>>42201269
>>sugar
>>drug

Now your just being silly anon. Yes sugar is bad for you, but it's just the basest form of a carbohydrate.

Calling sugar a drug because it's bad for you and has unintended side effects, is just as silly as calling water a steriod because your 10% stronger when hydrated.
>>
>>42201426
cut all aid for israel and congressmen can only have 1 citizenship at least then
>>
Full withdrawal of all troops overseas and all foreign aid.

There I just saved the economy and destroyed Israel in one stroke.
>>
File: 1425397208493.gif (2 MB, 245x276) Image search: [Google]
1425397208493.gif
2 MB, 245x276
>>42200112

>my first act as president is to destroy the infrastructure that allowed me to make this post
>mfw

And now for mine. A twist on this guy's: >>42201164
Just with less fire and death.

>ALL foreign aid is cut. All.
>All ties with Israel severed
>all ties with South Korea severed
>itstimeforthebirdstoflyfromthenest.jpg
>NATObros still honored, troops remain in Europe because fuck Russia.
>All troops stationed on foreign soil elsewhere are recalled home
>Free trade continues otherwise
>havefunwithchina.webm
>A year later, emerge from quasi-isolationism.
>Giggle as people line up to suck my dick for American intervention after Russia and China just fistfucked their way around the planet showing people what a real Imperalistic government is capable of
>tell them no, walk away singing "Don't know what you got, til it's go-oneee..."
>>
>>42200050
TERM LIMITS FOR ALL INCLUDING ALL JUDGES
E
R
M

L
I
M
I
T
S

F
O
R

A
L
L

I
N
C
L
U
D
I
N
G

A
L
L

J
U
D
G
E
S
>>
>>42201459
If they help carpet bomb ISIS and nuke mecca they can keep their aid. For now.
>>
>>42200856
Okay, this sounds reasonable. However I would add more leniency for folks who took out a combined $100k+ for degrees beyond college.
>>
>>42201164

> Possession of any form of drug is a felony offense

this alone just destroyed your entire economy. Congratulations.

You know how fucking expensive enforcement, trials and imprisonment for that many people would be you fucking idiot?

The idea of this thread is to help the country, not turn it into Iran.
>>
Immediately close down literally every foreign US army base, send errybody home.

If the entire world doesn't implode in a blazing inferno for 1 week, get the now useless army to build a giant pyramid in my name.

Also cut all funding to shitty 'green' energy subsidies and instead invest in nukular power.
>>
>>42200157
proud of this corporate jew.
>>
>>42200050

ITT: Many people who have no fucking clue what the difference between an executive order and a law is.
>>
>>42201535
Good point.

How about then that they get a severe whipping? I actually like the whipping idea more now.
>>
not one person says i wouldnt pass executive orders because were not a fkn monarchy

shame.. shame
>>
>>42201164
Actually that remind me, we really ought to bring back corporal punishment.
>>
>>42201598

that would still be hilariously expensive and let's not forget, you'd get fucking impeached and probably put in prison... so...

so...
>>
>>42200050
Executive Order 14/88
1. Declare B'nai B'rith, JDL, ADL, SPLC and AIPAC to be terrorist cells
2. Create a wetworks cadre and liquidate all International/Dual-Citizen Ashkenazi Jewry in places of power
3. Nuke California
>>
File: 1415323162651.jpg (20 KB, 188x200) Image search: [Google]
1415323162651.jpg
20 KB, 188x200
>>42201622
Try to impeach me. I dare you.
>>
>>42201653

>nuke California
>the entire northeast still exists

priorities m8
>>
cut off all foreign aid
>>
>>42201672

> I move to impeach the President for his unconstitutional new drug law and for over a million cases of human rights' violations
> All in favor say 'aye'
> All against say 'nay'
> The ayes have it

There.
>>
>>42201604

Are you saying George Washington was a king? Because he issued executive orders, you know.
>>
>>42201672

>>42201672

> I move to impeach the President for his unconstitutional new drug law and for over a million cases of human rights' violations
> All in favor say 'aye'
> All against say 'nay'
> The ayes have it

There.
>>
File: 1425353231943.gif (1022 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
1425353231943.gif
1022 KB, 450x253
1. Federal reserve abolished
2. Deport niggers and coalburners under the pretense of deporting niggers and coalburners
3. Israel forcibly stripped of all military armaments
4. Corporations that are not paying taxes or have evaded portions of taxes will have its CEO jailed and the company deemed a government asset.
>>
File: 1404444973319.jpg (150 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1404444973319.jpg
150 KB, 1024x576
>>42201737
Like I care what a bunch of old men with flaccid dicks have to say about my glorious act.
>>
Ah, of course
4. Open up "free gold chains nigga" storefronts in every eastern urbanized location where there is a more than 30% concentration of negroes
>Gold chains are actually explosive collars
The remaining negroes will be used to accompany our nations vast army of robot warriors armed with nuclear rocket launchers into battle against Israel
>>
Seriously?
>NFA is now subject to Congressional oversight. Machine gun registry re-opened, but imports must be declared through customs.
>The "War on Drugs" is declared a loss. Recreational Marijuana is now legal, though drivin under the influence is prohibited. LSD is regulated and sold.
>Property taxes are declared unconstitutional.
>Declare that nonviolent immigrants will be able to apply for citizenship. Violent ones are to be deported with extreme prejudice
>Speed limits on the interstate system removed
>Any able-bodied persons on welfare now have to patch potholes in roads once a week.
>Food stamps only buy fruits, vegetables, milk, and grain.
>Redundancy reduction: the CIA, FBI, DHS, and ATF are prohibited from sending their own agents out, and must conduct operations jointly. Any overlapping responsibilities between them is to be assigned to one or the other.
>Tell Israel to fuck off.
>Put the dollar back on gold and silver
>Student loans are only given for STEM degrees.
>>
>>42200050
I'd immediately resign as president.
>>
>>42201925
>Speed limits on the interstate system removed
fucking thank you, it takes me so fucking long to commute
>>
>>42200050
Allocate funds for a group to re-asses our Russia strategy and nuclear strategy.

That groups findings could then be used to push for legislation and changes in agency behavior. It could also be used as ground to throw out certain treaties that have since been violated but who's violations have been ignored due to concessions. For instance, I would halt the Iran negotiations and treat Iran as a hostile and imminent threat.

I would then ensure that Israel gets a ton of advanced weapons systems but i'd make sure they couldn't sell them.
>>
>>42201499
do you not understand why judges dont have term limits

do you really want a legal system with judges that have to keep their campaign donors happy
>>
>>42200165
>defunding NASA
>not defunding the NSA

Fuck you why can't we have catgirl waifus in space.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (48 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
48 KB, 1280x720
Marshall Law.
>>
File: 1404172806480.jpg (35 KB, 636x467) Image search: [Google]
1404172806480.jpg
35 KB, 636x467
Abolish income tax, increase sales tax on luxury goods.
>>
disband fed
>>
Can the president call for the elimination of all non-essential federal personnel?

Why does such a thing exist? Why do we pay for things that are non essential
>>
>>42200050
Prohibit all drugs (Except for caffeine, over the counter, and pharmeceuticals) including alcohol over 2.0% ABV, and tobacco
>>
>>42202804
What is a luxury good? Yacht? Car? Smart phone?
>>
Cut off welfare to non whites
>>
>>42200112
Can't do that unless both houses of Congress are on your side.

The president can really do nothing more than figure out the best way to spend the money appropriated to him for the various federal programs and entities it is meant to be spent on. The most the president can do is get a re-assessment of the unknowns and/or change the current executive policies on things that are currently unknown (e.g. foreign policy related shit where other countries can affect our goals).

If you want to get rid of all the shit programs, then just call for a nuclear war. Once all the cities are destroyed and rebuilding starts, no one is going to be protecting government bureaucracy that only exists to keep obsolete urban areas alive (pork, welfare, environmental laws that only exist to keep business out or subservient, etc) .

I think Obama knows that a war with Russia will kill off all the liberals and his dream of a liberal 'utopia' which is why he's trying so hard to sleep with Iran and kiss up to Cuba as a pussy way to deter Putin. It won't work though.
>>
>>42200050
I hire a media firm to print out a copy of the constitution and send it to every household in the United States, and I make it clear it is not to be abused to warrant infringing on another persons rights. I then scrap all the patriot act bullshit and reintroduce freedom.

>a britcuck trying to...
stop, you're right, we are fucked, but don't cry for us, we're already dead.
>>
>>42202877
Oh, and
Abolish Sales tax.
Raise income tax to a flat 10% at poverty line, increasing logarithmically to 50% at infinite wealth.
Shut down most welfare except for limited unemployment and short term support
Fuck off into space
Fix our infrastructure
Annex everything from Alaska down to Panama
>>
File: Chicken-Nuggets.jpg (109 KB, 600x451) Image search: [Google]
Chicken-Nuggets.jpg
109 KB, 600x451
>>42200050
That Fast Food Restaurants will be tax exempt, so that they can sell their food at a lower cost.
>>
>>42202728
Fucking idiot.
1) The president can't (he can just adjust how money is spent and only for rational reasons).
2) NSA is essential for countering Russia, Iran, and all other states who undertake active foreign policy. Posse Comitatus Act makes it illegal for the NSA to enforce our laws. Essentially, the NSA could know that you murdered 50 little kids or are committing massive tax fraud but they can't do anything about it without you getting away free.
3) Without the NSA pushing back, Russia, China, and Germany would all be trying to do the same shit only against American citizens and against America.
>>
File: 1425019427628.jpg (23 KB, 489x488) Image search: [Google]
1425019427628.jpg
23 KB, 489x488
>>42200537
>~22 million Australians
>Over 300 million obesicans
>>
>>42203063
Sounds like you'll have to work extra hard then!
>>
>>42202863
>Why do we pay for things that are non essential
Urban areas want the added revenues so they don't get challenged by the people. Since pretty much all public sector jobs are in large cities, they in affect just funnel money to urban areas.

Non-essential federal employees often have unions and other means to resist being laid off. All they have to do is challenge the rational of the president and they can have his actions overridden due to violation of I think Article 2 of the Constitution.
>>
First I'll make my cat VP and then resign on the first day in office. I'll be known through history as the man who resigned right away as president just to put a cat into office.
>>
>>42200050
i'd pardon the rapper SPM
>>
>>42201164
>Welfare benefits require actual work to be done
in sane countries this is already the case unless you are literally physically unable to do work
>>
Why not just have a Jobs Guarantee?
>>
Funny how people in here who act like libertarians keep assuming they can violate the consitutional limits on presidential powers just because they don't like the government.

While I dislike much of the government myself and I know that liberals would love to abuse government power to an unprecidented extent, I just find it odd that people who don't like the government being too dictatorial would want to be dictatorial in their quest to make it less dictatorial.

A nuclear war would shift the balance of political power and ensure that the liberals, who want to expand government power as a means of bringing cash into their urban centers, would loose all their political power as society rebuilds into a very different structure (i.e. like a massive suburb along the interstate highways instead of a bunch of cities). When the atom bombs are dropped, however, we need to ensure that the fucking nazis who intend to resurrect the leftist urban system for their own leftist agenda are suppressed.
>>
>>42202991
I wish
>>
Get dubs
>>
>>42201245
You forgot VHEMT
>>
>>42200050

cut all involvement in middle east, bring the troops out of there and let them deal with their own shit

>middle east has to sort out own fuckups
>everyone else stops hating us for butting into other peoples business

everybody wins
>>
>>42200476
>>
Fix the date system from m/d/y to d/m/y
>9/11 is now celebrated on the 9th of november
>>
File: 1324267707463[1].png (491 KB, 639x466) Image search: [Google]
1324267707463[1].png
491 KB, 639x466
>>42200050
Resign immediately
I don't need the stress
>>
>>42203417
actually yyyy/mm/dd is far better
>>
Push the button.
>>
File: bobby.jpg (86 KB, 640x473) Image search: [Google]
bobby.jpg
86 KB, 640x473
Immediately stop funding Israel.
Pull all troops out of middle east.
>Have secret service monitor all flights coming in and out of the U.S. from East Asia, Africa.
Make sure no 9/11 2.0 is being planned by the kikes.
Stack the annual 3 billion, promote isolationism like the 1930's and fund povertised areas with roads, better schools, and clean Americas ghettos, by subsidizing the housing market so it could become even more affordable.
Basically free houses for anyone on Welfare.

>UMAD? go to Mexico bitch!
>>
>>42203330
>Help Russia
>>42203308
No he won't. He's a liberal and those movements help give liberals more leverage over non-urban lands
>>42203195
>Doesn't get the point of welfare in the United States
It exists in order to keep the urban population high enough to have political sway
>>42203147
>Helps Russia by guaranteeing assassination
>>42202955
>Actually on the right track and would destroy urban areas which is a good thing (urban areas need sales tax, don't benefit from aerospace industry, and need welfare to keep the dependent voters from having to leave and get/start jobs in rural and suburban areas.
>>42202905
>Cause political destruction of urban areas who would lose many of their dependent votes. You would, however, get those people to move into your neighborhoods, though, as they seek better jobs and fewer economic restrictions.
>>42202877
>Fuck over urban areas by removing one of their key pieces of leverage against the private sector.
>>42202837
>Helps Russia by killing our ability to utilize outside investments in times of need. That's like abolishing mortuage lending because you hate banks: the housing market would crumble.
>>42202804
>Helps rural/suburban areas and kills urban areas.
>>42202755
>Really helps suburban areas by greatly expanding the military industrual complex
>>42202728
>Helps Russia use communication networks against us
>>42201785
>1) helps Russia
>2) disunites the country and gets rid of potential soldiers and workers. Also fucks over civic nationalism and makes the country more ethnically nationalistic which RUSSIA can exploit
>3) Greatly helps Russia and kills the petrodollar
>4) Fucks over the economy and every old person who had their retirement in investments. You would literally be responsible for thousands of suicides of elderly people.

God Damn we need a nuclear war so that this ignorance and end and the wheels will start to turn the way I think they will.
>>
File: 1416517289609.jpg (31 KB, 681x496) Image search: [Google]
1416517289609.jpg
31 KB, 681x496
>>42203690
>Queer anarchism

why make that distinction when it's obvious you're all queers
>>
>>42200050

Pass an executive order deferring the prosecution of black criminals. We need to focus on white criminals because the criminal justice system is disproportionately filled with black citizens.

Look, we only have a limited number of resources, why not make the system more representative of the population and deliver on social justice. We just need to give black families a chance.
>>
I just look through all the secret documents and NSA files on people that I can.
>>
>>42203852
/thread
>>
File: 1423375671150.jpg (24 KB, 276x280) Image search: [Google]
1423375671150.jpg
24 KB, 276x280
>>42203766
Hi Ivan

Aren't you also going to unilaterally disarm our nukes, tear up our interstate highways, and disband our military?

This is why assholes are in charge of our country: most of the people are stupid fucks who feed off of Russian propaganda and say stupid shit out of knee-jerk emotional animosity.
>>
>>42202728
End the space program
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY
>>
>>42203823
That is not what these ideologies have in common. The similiarity is anarchism.
>>
>>42203906
That, and they're all fucking retarded

>>42203774
>Destroy urban areas
Fuck off, the city is the paragon of civilization, I only said no sales tax so that citizens only needed to pay one form of tax.
>>
>>42203271
What;s your favorite fast food entree?
>>
>>42203888
It is true that FSB has shills here.
>>
>>42203858
>Pass an executive order deferring the prosecution of black criminals. We need to focus on white criminals because the criminal justice system is disproportionately filled with black citizens.
Fostering ethnic nationalism would make us like the shit-tier euros.
Also, much of the criminal justice system is paid for by tax dollars that come from non-urban areas. You would, in effect, be fucking over liberals by funding legal institutuions in suburban areas at the expense of urban ones.

Blacks are marginalized and used as slaves by liberals for a reason: they can give liberals power while also being easy to control since liberals can isolate them from everyone else. Essentially liberals use blacks the same way that Russians use their geographic neighbors: they keep them poor, balkanized, dependent, and loyal to the hand that feeds them while sacrificing them in a heartbeat the moment it benefits them.

>Look, we only have a limited number of resources
No we don't. We have massive amounts. There's enough uranium in the oceans for billions of years of nuclear power and other metals in the seas are far more abundant than in the ground. Also, with space exploration, we can mine stuff in space where its much easier.

The only people who say we're running out of resources are faggot liberals who are using that as an excuse to limit the rights and financial power of rural and suburban Americans. Have liberals shown any intent to actually protect resources? Fuck no. They only recycle so that they can back-stab the mining industry.
>>
>>42201164
comedy gold
>>
>>42200050

Nullify all gun restrictions, specifically stating that the second amendment's purpose is absolutely crystal clear and unequivocal.

I'd follow this with a speech telling people if any future regime attempts to reassert any such legislation they should ignore it, and then I'd order the military to ignore it as well, and to intervene should any locality attempt to enforce it.

Read; I'd drastically reduce crime without spending a red cent.
>>
>>42203948
Culvers buffalo chicken strips and Mcdonalds McDoubles.
>>
>>42201023
millennials just don't understand finances or what the word integrity means
>>
File: lmao_dis_nigga.gif (2 MB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
lmao_dis_nigga.gif
2 MB, 384x216
>>42203888
Bitch ass fuck boy i never said shit about making America defenseless i just said i would stop funding the fucking jews and and help the situation at home first.
>Detroit
>Newark
>Louisiana
etc...Not that you would know because you are too busy being a fucking cock sucking faggot to realize that the real fucking problem is the parasites.
>>
>>42203947
>Fuck off, the city WAS the paragon of civilization
Fixed

With cars, trucks, and paved roads, the city is obsolete. Suburbs and even many rural areas are now far more efficient at undertaking economic activity due to their ability to incorporate far more inputs than would be possible within urban centers.
For instance: a Model T can be built in Detroit since its only made from a few parts but to make a F-35, you need parts from thousands of different factories. This complex web can't work in urban areas very well due to the geographic constraints coupled with the higher taxes and more regulations. To understand what I mean, take out a map and look at the beltways of a near by large city. There is far more real estate availible on either side of that beltway that has direct access to the highway than there is in the city center which often either has only a single freeway moving through it. For this reason, a suburban area (or often even a rural area) will always have a greater capacity for internal trade within the country for complex good (aircrafts, rockets, nukes, computers, cars, burgers, etc) while urban areas will be stuck only being able to benefit in those market activities where trade and connections don't matter such as Universities, government bureaucracy, and crime.

The only reason we're #1 in the world is because we build suburban and rural industry by constructing the Eisenhower Highway system.

If you think cities are so great, then just adopt their politics (liberalism) and die with them when Russia nukes their asses.
>>
>>42204309
I never said they were perfect, but an ideal society would do away with suburbia all together, consisting only of dense urban megapoli and expansive agrarian and rural areas.
>>
File: 1422925380792.jpg (14 KB, 252x223) Image search: [Google]
1422925380792.jpg
14 KB, 252x223
>>42204202
The Jews are a strategic ally that help us project power in the middle east. You are a faggot who falls for Russian Active Measures propaganda which is the source of most of the anti-Zionist bullshit. Ever wonder why RT supports your hatered of Israel? Its because THEY(the Kremlin) fostered it.

>Muh Detroit
>Muh Newark
They're obsolete you stupid fuck. The Interstate highway system has made them useless. Only liberals want to keep the major cities alive at the price of economic freedom for everyone else.

You can't make complex good in cities any more and we don't fucking drive 1940s era cars which can be built in cities. The networks of trade and economic freedom nessesary for our modern technology just can't exist in an urban center any more.

Grow the fuck up and realize that cities went to shit when people could move out of them without moving all the way into the country. It was then that modern industry, retail, and R&D was born while the cities fell apart and just became tax dependents.

You are a liberal. You might as well go around bitching about global warming so you can rake in more money from the non-urban Americans and American businesses like the greedy little liberal whore you are.

Ivan loves faggots like you who weaken American and give him more nuclear leverage (by putting ALL Americans within the blast radii of his nukes) and liberals love faggots like you who only exist to justify everything they stand for while being the useful opponent who's too weak to change shit because he doesn't realize that the private sector can't exist in large urban areas (except maybe New York)
>>
File: 1424117864876.jpg (87 KB, 700x300) Image search: [Google]
1424117864876.jpg
87 KB, 700x300
>>42204442
>but an ideal society would do away with suburbia all together, consisting only of dense urban megapoli and expansive agrarian and rural areas.
That would be a dystopia and it wouldn't work.

Suburban and rural areas work because they are NOT dense and they have massive amount of potential expansion (just look how big the Interstate system is and realize it could be made 10X denser).

Your 'megacity' will be corrupt, have no freedom, and will be unable to master the manufacturing of highly complex goods due to its density (which will, mind you, increase as technology makes it possible and thus you'll never get efficient internal trade).

Also, Urban areas are vulnerable to nukes while suburban areas are only somewhat vulnerable and rural areas are nearly immune. This makes your 'megacity' dystoia a fucking deathtrap

You want to see "Megacity" and how great they are compared to our suburbs? Look at Moscow. There's your megacity and its a corrupt piece of shit that's going to be wiped out soon.

Give up the past and look towards the future where the whole country is a settled grid with a very low population density. High population density only worked in the days before man could harness non-ATP packet energy for locomotion.
Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.