[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your shit excuse for supporting this god forsaken
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23
File: You_Die_If_You_Work.png (155 KB, 300x468) Image search: [Google]
You_Die_If_You_Work.png
155 KB, 300x468
What's your shit excuse for supporting this god forsaken system by working?
>>
>>41879232
I collect disability, I haven't worked in 7 years.
>>
>>41879232

I like food and shelter.

Do you? And if so, how do you obtain them?
>>
>>41879339
Jug chugging tha plug homie
>>
>implying i'm ever gonna work

leeching off the welfare state while shitposting on /pol/ all day long for teh rest of my life
>>
>>41879232
You die if you work, you die if you don't. If you play within the system and are reasonably intelligent you can live in relative comfort, so why not try?

Even an artificial and hollow metric can provide purpose.
>>
>>41879232
All those people who you rely on to survive are working, I wonder what would happen if they didn't work too

These threads are mostly b8 tho. No one like this could possibly be so entitled in real life
>>
>>41879508

Oh, sure there are. Especially in welfare state countries. I've heard people argue that because the state "took their childhood" (mandatory education), they feel absolutely no shame or guilt in not working and getting free money from that state for the rest of their life.
>>
File: industrial-revolution.jpg (47 KB, 468x313) Image search: [Google]
industrial-revolution.jpg
47 KB, 468x313
In the Carboniferous Epoch we were promised abundance for all

By robbing selected Peter to pay the collective Paul

But although we had plenty of money, there was nothing our money would buy

And The Gods of the Copybook Headings said, "If you do no Work, you die."
>>
>>41879508

Most people do meaningless make work. There are very few jobs that are directly related to survival.
>>
>>41879508
>I wonder what would happen if they didn't work too
The rotting system would collapse, which would be a good thing. But since you're stupid and brainwashed, keep working; it's win-win for us.
>>
>>41879897
>The rotting system would collapse, which would be a good thing.

You're right, let's look at the many examples in history where society collapsing was a good thing for the populace.
>>
>>41879232

>dont work
>dont eat

Or least thats how it should be. Kill yourself OP.
>>
I love my parents too much to be a totally worthless piece of shit.
>>
>>41879232

I think it comes down to perceived social approval, but they never ask themselves why the rich aren't expected to work.

It's literally institutionalized insecurity.
>>
>>41879961
The fittest will brave it.
>>41879962
Do something about it, wage slave.
>>
fuck working, i hate you all and the future holds no promise for me.
>>
>>41879232
>people on 4chan
>working

u dun goofed
>>
>>41880087
>The fittest will brave it.

I guarantee that you will not brave it. As much as you NEETs like to say you spend your time reading and becoming more knowledgeable, you know very well you spend your time shitposting and jerking off to your chinese cartoons.
>>
>I LIVE TO WORK! WORK GIVES LIFE MEANING!
Being a normalfag must be a fate worse than death. No way these things are human.
>>41880062
I know. This same board taking such a pride in being 'elite' and 'patrician' forget the aristocracy never work. Toiling is the virtue of the slave.
>>
>>41880180
You see, we NEET do not fear the collapse of the rotting system you support. Fuck, we await it. If we die, we die happy.

You normalfags fear it because you're stupid AND weak. You know you couldn't brave it, so you attack us, because in us you see the seeds of your imminent demise.

So keep working. We win either way, you lose either way.
>>
>>41880087

I will. I vote for anyone that cuts you off from the public teet. That and shame.
>>
>>41880317
Sorry faggot, I'm a tradesman, I hunt, and I'm an electrical engineering student. I will brave it one way or another while you starve in your mom's basement. I will be of use, or I will find others who are of use and we'll survive together. You leeches will be the first casualties.
>>
>>41880317
>If we die, we die happy.

>Week 4 without autismbux tugboat
>Mommy~, can I have some more good boy points so I can buy a new Vita game. I promise I'll look for a job extra hard tomorrow.
>>
File: 1400716942707.png (564 KB, 1040x1066) Image search: [Google]
1400716942707.png
564 KB, 1040x1066
>>41879232
>all these parasites
>>
>>41880325
Those votes go to men who will sell you down the river in the instant. Wall Street robs the people of billions and you get upset over pennies? The normalfag is not a thinking animal.
>>41880437
That's good to hear. Too bad your work is counterproductive and you will live and die a worthless slave due to your sheep mentality.

See, if you stopped working, all that good shit would actually have meaning.
>>41880474
If you post on 4chan, you're hopefully too old for roleplaying.
>>
>>41880549

>unironically posting one of the biggest parasites around
>>
Only Jews have jobs. True Aryan men collect welfare.
>>
Just had my first day of work ever yesterday. It was just awful. The people there are just so disorganized and unhelpful. They expect so much for what they're paying you and don't care if you're new to the job. It's no wonder this particular restaurant seems to have trouble keeping employees. The manager even begged me to tell all my friends about how easy it is working there and to tell them to call his personal number to set up an interview because he needs people so bad. I'm ready to go back to being a NEET and file for unemployment or some shit. I'd probably be earning more money that way and I wouldn't have to grudgingly go and work my ass off all day.

If you're a NEET, just avoid getting a job if at all possible. If you really must get an entry level job, go for retail or something. Avoid fast food at all costs, that shit is cancer.
>>
>>41880614
Do you at least move weight?

I'm a neet but I chop all day long to pay for my nice things
>>
>>41880796
Nope you're not a true neet if you're contributing to muh patriarchy or whatever this fag OP is trying to smash
>>
It's how society works. Working only becomes a burden when you're too much of a spastic to get educated and find employment in something you genuinely enjoy. I completely understand why those stuck working dead-end shit-tier jobs on retail or hospitality would hold a grudge against the world, but someone has to do it to service people like me.

The rebelious welfare leeches in this thread should kill themselves.
>>
>>41879232
I'm not working to support the system, I'm working to support myself. Unfortunately, part of that is paying taxes.
>>
>>41879232
I get paid $23.45/hr to get mad gainz.
>tfw pushing 500lb pallets across a warehouse without a palletjack
>>
>What's your shit excuse for supporting this god forsaken system by working?

It pays for my vices, which makes life bearable, allows me to indulge in useless frivolities, which distract me from ennui, and allows me to pursue a more meaningful art, which might save me from history.

The only thing you can do with life is try to enjoy it before you die, and leave a mark on history that will show the rest that you existed.

I can think of no more horrible a death than a meaningless one, and no more horrifying a postmortem than one nobody noticed or cared for.
>>
>>41879607

it's good reasoning, the education system imprisons you 20 years.
>>
>>41879232
I want to cause the most havoc I can in the world.

You can only do that from a position of some power.
>>
>>41881099
and yet here you are on /pol/

nice work cancuck
>>
>>41881137
Code compiling.
>>
>>41881154
> not using an interpreted language
>>
>>41879232

Because I want to live.

But to live means I need to have adequate food, adequate water, and adequate protection against the elements.

But food isn't enough. I need a substantial combination of nutrients and calories in order to function optimally. I need water to be disease-free and potable in order to drink it. My protection from the elements has to withstand Nature in it's most severe state.

I do not have the technical knowledge to create these things for myself, and by the time I amass the materials I need and understand how to string them together I am dead.

That's why I work.
>>
I can work 20 years at a job I don't hate and make enough money to buy all the figs and other weaboo merchandise I want, get a pension, and live off investments until my retirement kicks in while I live it up in Nippon
>>
you don't have to work a job that you hate. i work at a prophouse delivering to studios and refurbishing antiques. i work whenever i want and i like what i do. i make enough to rent a house in the woods with a few other artists and still save a little cash/have fun. i don't have the *convenience* of knowing exactly how much money i will get or how much i will work each given week for the entire year, but i can afford the things i need and still afford to want other things.

protip; if you want fewer physical things, you can work less and play more
>>
I can't afford everything I want on autism bux alone. How the fuck do people honestly live off that shit? It's like living on the bare minimum.
>>
>>41880929
not necessarily. tax fraud is really only pursued as criminal when the amounts of money in question are sufficiently high.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (3 KB, 262x123) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
3 KB, 262x123
>>41880317
If you die you die a fool who wasted his life afraid to go outside and live. Your life was meaningless because you were either a coward or lazy. 1/10 troll for making me post some reply to your unmitigated autism.
>>
100% of all people who have worked have died

this is not debatable
>>
>>41880751
Yes Sir
>>
>>41880883
I think somewhere around 80% of people hate their jobs. I also suspect that 80% of jobs are totally pointless. Coincidence? I think not.

The sad fact is that the entire population could be supported by the work of a few people, but because we insist that everyone work to live there are loads of useless, wasteful, and environmentally destructive jobs out there to satisfy demand.

So sad.
>>
>>41879232
>I am too lazy to work

Not working won't fix anything. The current system is better than everything you could come up with. Your kind of parasitic scum only trashes up our society and worsens its problems. If you really want to fix something and not just be an obnoxious worthless hypocrite, you would work and become politically active. But no, you won't. Instead you watch anime and shitpost on a random internet page.

Your kind is worse than almost anything and anyone else, including din dun nuffins, chinks, orthodox kikes and IS mudslimes.
>>
>>41880317
You haven't explained how you survive without working. Do you generate any income? How do you provide for shelter, food, water, the internet you're using?
>>
I can't wait for that guaranteed basic income.
More like guaranteed basic butthurt for normies :^)
>>
>>41881990
Then who should those few people be and what should they get for their labor? No one works for free.
>>
>>41881542

Except a lot of these NEETs were ostracized, made fun of, had no friends, and basically weren't allowed to live and socialize with others. You ever know anyone at work who had no friends or never had a girlfriend in his late 20s? There's a reason for that.

But keep believing that if it makes you feel better I suppose.
>>
>>41882225
That's the problem. I don't know.
>>
>>41882234
Maybe there was a reason for that. When people made fun of me I fought back like a normal person would. Man up, life wont give you back the time you waste and nothing is ever gained by doing nothing.
>>
>>41882175

Anybody want to chime in? I'm fascinated at how some people seem to live without working, especially in the US. How do you pay your rent?

Adults only please, if you live with your parents you should get off the internet and help your mom do laundry or something.
>>
File: fixing-404-error.jpg (11 KB, 256x197) Image search: [Google]
fixing-404-error.jpg
11 KB, 256x197
>>41882299
I vote for the Neets and lazy people to be forced into slavery.
>>
>>41882207
The cattle are roaming in. Funny how NEETs are oh so pathetic but the idea of someone not working gets these normalfags more bothered than anything else.
>>
>>41882334

Ever know what happens when the weird kid fights back? He's the one who gets in trouble and everyone avoids him and not the guy that started anything.

There's nothing to give up on if you're not allowed to play the game anyway.
>>
>>41882373
They are likely on welfare or disability, or angsty teens who live with mommy. These people live off the system but generally not well most supplement their income with drug dealing.
>>
>>41882373

Public housing obviously.
>>
>>41882406

Dude, you still haven't answered the question. I'm not trying to trap you, I'm genuinely curious. How do you live without working? I'd certainly do it if I could. How do you pay your rent?
>>
>>41882406
I KNEW I'd get a reply from some butthurt faggot. You surely must have one depressing life if you feel like you need to respond to a kid like me on a Mongolian goat herders wiki. I mean I'm here because I have no job. You're the one who is pathetic my friend.
>>
>>41882446
Then they should grow a thicker skin or even better change and act like a normal person. There are no unique snowflakes in life only the useful and the useless. The useless suffer for their foolishness.
>>
>>41882406
woops didn't read the whole thing my fault
>>
Welfare has nothing to do with safety nets or whatever other bullshit the leftists try to sell us. Welfare is enslaving of working people to a bunch of niggers, Muslims, and NEETs the likes of which are posting in this thread, glorifying their parasitism. I wouldn't hesitate crushing your worthless skulls if it weren't illegal. Thank God for the rise of right wing parties and the continuing destabilization of the world, in case of global chaos, I want to torture at least one of the filthy leeches posting in this thread.
>>
>>41882092
Haha, such sycophancy. This is how I know normalfags are subhumans --you are in fact projecting your stupidity and inability to "come up" with anything better on us, who neither desire nor see a point in saving a rotting house.

You are livestock getting butthurt at us happy house cats.
>>
>>41882557

Easy there with that edge.
>>
>>41882557
>act like a normal person
I'd rather endure a thousand years in a fiery hell than live one lifetime as a normalfag. There isn't a worse way to live.
>>41882615
Ressentiment: the post. The sadism of the normie knows no bounds.
>>
>>41882631

DUDE. BX11ozXy. Are you ever going to respond? Its been asked like 6 times. How do you provide for food, shelter, and the basic necessities? I'm extremely curious but the fact that you keep dodging the question is making me suspicious that you live with your mom, making this whole thread pointless.
>>
>>41882631
Unlike you, I am politically active and have helped many times changing the country to the better as active commission member of one of the most influential parties. Even if I accomplish rather little on the big picture, it is still countless times more than you will ever do in your miserable life.
>>
>>41882769

Your question has been answered by others.
>>
>>41882803

Some people have speculated on how he might do it, I want to know the actual answer.
>>
>>41882631
>saving a rotting house

You mean the same house in which you are able to survive while literally doing nothing for it? There is no point in history where parasitic scum like you would make it. The very fact that society has enough wealth to support subhumans like you proves that it is a system that is efficient. The only thing hindering its efficiency is leeches like you. 35% of the GDP of some countries goes to rats like you, imagine if we let evolution do its work and all that money were actually distributed to working people.
>>
>18 months later
>"/pol/ how do I find a job I'm so depressed my life sucks"

And then they grow up only to be replaced by more 18 year old autists.
>>
>>41882841
~18 year old autist here.
How DO I find a job? Also I'm so depressed and my life sucks.
>>
>>41882748

So BX11ozXy, at this point, I know that you've seen my question and are intentionally ignoring it. This is just getting awkward. Are you going to pretend not to see this post either?

One more time- how do you provide for food, shelter, and the other necessities of life?
>>
>>41882912
Close your 4chan tab and apply for some jobbie jobs
>>
The blistering fury of the normalfag is an incredible sight. It lives to toil, fuck and consume; it never thinks, only reacts.

If only you cattle could understand that we "flies" you so greatly fear and despise do not only contain a virus but the cure.
>>41882841
Those are your kind: failed normies.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>41883075
You're Jason Unruhe and I claim my £20.
>>
>>41882912
>~18
>>
>>41883075
Yeah, you guys are so sophisticated and enlightened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvj1INxqd_c
>>
>>41883075

Hello? Can you hear me? Its such a simple question. I would LOVE to live without working, so if you've found a way to do it, please share.

For the 8th time: how do you provide for shelter, food, and the basic necessities of life?
>>
>>41879412
You think your country is going to be able to sustain your welfare system for the remainder of your life? 30 years tops.
>>
>>41883075
>If only you cattle could understand that we "flies" you so greatly fear and despise do not only contain a virus but the cure.

What is the cure?
>>
File: oooh the banter.jpg (18 KB, 299x300) Image search: [Google]
oooh the banter.jpg
18 KB, 299x300
itt: neet has access to mommy's computer
>>
>>41883216

Live in a non-shit country and those things are provided for you.
>>
>>41883333

I'm asking how he does it in the US.
>>
>>41883333
Not for long. Whichever party wins next you fags are going to work.
>>
>>41883360
It's rather obvious man...on someone else's dime.
>>
>>41882748
See you in hell then I will be the guy selling ice cubes. Bring money.
>>
>>41883394

But how??? If he lives with his parents then he's just an old child and I'm done listening. If he's genuinely found a way to live on his own without working, I'm fucking fascinated.
>>
>>41879450
>can provide purpose.

That doesn't work for all of us. I can't lie to myself like that. I know that human life and consciousness has no meaning.
>>
>>41879232
I want a comfortable life for my wife and children
>>
>>41879232
/x/ here
>you work til you drop
>robots slowly take over your jobs
>you become repairman of robots
???
>profit.
>>
File: php5D15.jpg (575 KB, 1536x864) Image search: [Google]
php5D15.jpg
575 KB, 1536x864
being able to afford enough little bullshit to keep me happy
>>
>>41883441
You're an idiot....he's still living off mom and dad's dime or welfare/ssi.
>>
It's only the working class normalfags that despise the NEET. The wealthy, the successful, the aristocrats, all these people the normalfags revere, envy, aspire (in vain) to be, think nothing of the NEET. Why would they, when we have a common understanding? In truth, the normalfag is resentful toward us both but the NEET is an easier target and more visible symbol of rebellion against everything the normalfag believes, these very things encouraged by the people they aspire to be (for the normalfag has no opinions of its own). The NEET has attained what the normalfag dearly desires without toil.

So as the miserable normalfag spouts its insults and rhetoric in that typical brainless manner, the aristocrats smiles to the NEET and the NEET responds with a wink.
>>
>>41883527
wow us lik so deep
>>
>>41883527

Ok, so you're going to ignore me then. At this point I have to assume you live with your parents in an extended childhood. Damn, this was a disappointing waste of time. Oh well.
>>
>>41883578
If they didn't want NEETs they shouldn't have ever allowed "childhoods" to exist.

It really is that simple.
>>
>>41883553
It's only deep because you're shallow.
>>
>>41883515

I'd like to hear him explain.
>>
>>41883527
No one envies a Neet at best they feel sorry for them wasting their lives; at worst they feel these people are useless drains on resources that could be better given to working families in need who some day might actually be useful.
>>
>>41883626

Are you ever going to respond to me? If you've found the answer, share it! No one wants to work. How did you find a way not to?
>>
File: Njoythedecline.png (22 KB, 896x227) Image search: [Google]
Njoythedecline.png
22 KB, 896x227
>>41883527
10/10
>>
>tfw you'll never go to school for philosophy, history, religious studies, latin, fine arts, or even psychology because capitalism dictates for you to wage slave until you're 65, god help you if you can't afford school in the first place

tell me why i shouldn't be a commie
>>
>>41883527

If you weren't ashamed of how you live, you would tell us how you live.

One
More
Time:

How do you live?
>>
>>41883642
>No one envies a Neet at best they feel sorry for them wasting their lives
Yes, life is only meaningful if you're livestock. Cats is truly envious of cows.
>>
>>41883694
I'm 100% sure hes an autistic troll living of disability in his parents basement.
>>
>>41883441
You see shit like>>41883527
???
LOL...retarded...nobody gives neets a single thought except when they're finally allowed to have some free time of their own ( because they have to be supervised 24/7 or they'd injure themselves or something around them) and they're able to sneak onto an adult's computer to access a site ( in this case 4chan) and shitpost their ass pained lives.
>>
>>41883713
>Cats

Surely in this analogy you're the parasitic worm hanging out of the cows ass.
>>
>>41883713

Can you hear me? Is anyone there? Hello?
>>
>>41883745
Then the cow would be the system.
>>
>>41883694
>>41883731

Why does it matter if he lives at his moms vs public housing? It's just he gets more money with the former.
>>
>>41883798
No that would be the farm.
>>
>>41883798

What. Do. You. Do.
>>
>>41883713
Life is only meaningful if you do something with it. Otherwise its simply wasted time. I served in two wars, got a degree in electronics and now all I do is follow my hobbies. I got to this place in life by hard work and achievement. You got to where you are by being delusional, lazy, and foolish. When mommy tosses you out or dies I wont envy the horrors you will endure learning life's simplest lessons. Read the fable of the ant and the grasshopper.
>>
>>41883360
autismbux
>>
>>41883840
>two wars
That is pretty funny considering the US hasn't participated in a war since WWII :^)
>>
>>41879232
your right that americas financial system is shit. Theres a reason why mexicans are coming here in droves and making kids. Because you actually make more collecting disability and the like then actually working. This country needs to adopt tito communism, everyone works or is thrown into jail work camp. Before its too late and we wonder why this is a Mexican nation.
>>
>>41883825
Frankly to me it doesn't matter if he lives or not. I just hate to see a fool waste his life not trying to be better.
>>
I have had more than 30 different Jobs in my life. From Paramedic to videoediting, construction and office work, i did everything. I travelled more than 20 countries and lived in worked in 10 different countries.
>mfw only one single job was fair pay and I had respect for my boss.
>mfw one hour of my work means the employer is making 400% up to 2000% profit on my labour
the rules of intimidating and bullshitting the employees are the same all around the world
>never received welfare or any other government money
>rarely pay taxes
>dont have a bank account
>steal from the rich and give to the poor whenever I can
>taking money from western countries and spending it in 3rld world countries
proud of myself not to be a faggot like the rest of this degenerate western world
>>
>>41883894
Alright Che settle down.
>>
>>41883867
I guess that's fair i was part of the war in Iraq and Afghanistan as a 2A573C. A good job with good pay and they paid me to go back to school after I got out. All I had to do was my job.
>>
File: dank_memes.png (836 KB, 720x730) Image search: [Google]
dank_memes.png
836 KB, 720x730
>>41883840
>served in two wars
y?
>>
File: 1411571333519.jpg (34 KB, 507x480) Image search: [Google]
1411571333519.jpg
34 KB, 507x480
>>41883938
>war in iraq
>>
>>41883869
>Because you actually make more collecting disability and the like then actually working.

Wow. It's incredible that someone actually thinks this.
>>
>>41883740
The atrociousness of this post is more proof that normalfags aren't human.
>>41883840
>Life is only meaningful if you do something with it.
It doesn't matter if what you do isn't meaningful. The normalfag life is the epitome of a wasted life, whcih is why you are so resentful.
>Read the fable of the ant and the grasshopper.
Why do you get your life lessons from children's stories written for slaves? Here something: "Whoever gives his labor for money sells himself and puts himself in the rank of slaves." - Cicero

Meditate on that and how you've wasted your life living a lie.
>>
>>41883894

How do you make money? Why do these people always say how great their situation is, while never saying what it is?

If I knew the solution I'd be telling everyone, not making vague hints about it.
>>
>>41883999

11th try:

How do you provide shelter, food, and the other basic necessities of life? You understand this is not a trick question, right?
>>
>>41883999
Your hopeless you have to be trolling. No living organism could be as stupid as this I'm out. Remember me when your homeless in your twilight years.
>>
>>41879232
Money to pay for food and shelter. Now go get a job and stop living off your parents money you faggot.
>>
>>41880970
spoken like a true normalfag. literally nobody cares about you unless you make them money and when you're dead nobody will want to remember you. your funeral will be nothing but a nuisance to their daily wage slaving
>>
BX11ozXy, I think its just you and me here at this point. Are you still going to pretend you don't see my posts? We both know you're not busy, so why not share the wisdom with me? I'd fucking love to not work.
>>
>>41884161

How do you provide for food, shelter, and the basic necessities of life?
>>
>>41884006
>If I had a way to slip through the cracks of society, I'd tell everyone so they could patch up those cracks!
>>
>>41883883
Spare me your pity because you need it more than me. Unlike you, I'll be honest and say I couldn't give a shit whether you get better or not.
>>41884080
>Your hopeless
Not as hopeless as your grammatical skills. No wonder you had to resort to joining the military.
>>
>>41881467
protip: everybody else but you has to work a job they hate. they don't get paid anywhere near enough to not have to live paycheck to paycheck
>>
>>41884161
If you're pissed that you wont be remembered or you wont earn lots of money, sitting on your arse wont do anything to help that.
>>
>>41884161
and why should others care about you, exactly?
>>
>>41883999
>normalfags aren't human

>I'm sane, everyone else is crazy.

Yes, the world lives in slave drudgery and doesn't need to.

What are you doing to fix it? Nothing. You'll never get through to wage slaves. Revolts and riots only happen when people aren't fed/watered. That's the only way it happens, and it never accomplishes real goals anyway.
>>
>>41883883
No you dont, and frankly if you actually cared about some anon on 4chan you'd be retarded. You're condescending because its literally all you have over us terrible, pathetic, worthless, etc manchildren who are "wasting our lives" enjoying what we do.

Your fake "pity" for us is hate you should have for the rich. But you want to be them, so you have to grind until your spirit breaks and lash out at NEETs to assure yourself that you're better. See >>41880062
>>
>>41884191

I don't understand. You're not telling everyone, you're telling me. This is so bizarre. Do you think the President of the United States is reading this thread or something, and will change government policy based on your post?

What it sounds like- and I genuinely hope I'm wrong- is that you live with your mom and are embarrassed to say it.
>>
>>41884327
Please learn to read IDs or flags.

Did you have a rough time at school today?
>>
>>41884188
He's my stay at home wife.
>>
>>41884285
>What are you doing to fix it? Nothing.
Exactly. And as you can see, they don't want anything better so they won't get it.
>>
>>41884314

Don't you think its weird that not a single NEET in this thread- not a single one after 143 posts- have said how they provide shelter and food for themselves? That doesn't strike you as weird? I would fucking love to be a NEET. if you're one, please tell me:

How do you provide for food, shelter, and the other basic necessities of life?
>>
>>41884386
Most might argue that their NEET life IS better than being a wage slave.
>>
>>41879232
Got to pay the rent man
>>
>>41884006
you have no idea how brainwashed kids in our civilisation are.
even the boys are now raised to be scared like girls.
the secret is simple. get your ass up. WOrk hard, and take any chance to steal and blackmail the rich when they make a mistake. Dont be a fucking pussy. stop following dreams that they plant in your head (big house, two cars, big tele, brand clothing)
If you dont work, If you dont fight, you achieve nothing. So you wonder why you are so unhappy with yourself and depressed.
Yet you do exactly what our oligarchy wants you to do. Its sad to watch. And every generation seems to be getting worse.
>>
>>41884436

Oh, so you work. I must have misread your post, my mistake. I agree with most of that. I work as well. And I'm neither unhappy or depressed.
>>
>>41884390
>NEET. if you're one, please tell me
Sry, no can do. Trade secret.
>>
>>41884168

Perfect example.

>NEET says he lives a free life
>WELL HOW DO YOU DO IT HMM HMM?
>ANSWER ME! HAH HE WON'T ANSWER!

You think you're making some point about him being a parasite, but if you think he's below you why waste the time to prove him wrong on an anonymous imageboard? You can't even leave the thread without that validation.
>>
>>41884427

But how do they do it? People keep saying it like its just a choice you make. After 152 posts, no NEET has told me how they provide for food and shelter. Not a single one.
>>
File: neet.jpg (174 KB, 865x1200) Image search: [Google]
neet.jpg
174 KB, 865x1200
>>41879232
>Implying I'm not a NEET.
>>
>>41884476

See, to me this sounds like "I live with my mom and don't want to admit it".
>>
>>41884481

DUDE. I'm not trying to make a point. I would love to stop working, and want to know how people have pulled it off. Why is this so hard to understand?
>>
>>41884277
>and why should others care about you, exactly?
they shouldn't, i was responding to the other poster you shouldn't waste your life trying to get people to remember you
>>
>>41884494
I am a NEET and I live with my parents and hunt for most food, the rest is grown in my garden.
>>
you have 10 seconds to differentiate a NEET from a trust fund babby like Jeb Bush
>>
>>41884577

Thank you, at least you answered. Unfortunately, I'm afraid that this is the answer for most people. They tempt me into thinking there might be a way to provide for yourself without working, then it turns out they just live an extended childhood with their parents. Oh well, it was worth a try.
>>
When will YOU fucking realize that anons have been trying to tell YOU this entire thread THEY HAVEN'T PULLED IT OFF.....THEY LIVE AT HOME WITH MOM AND DAD AND/OR ARE ON SOME FORM OF PARASITIC RELIEF??
>>
>>41884618
One doesn't have to affirm their life on a Burmese flip book website.
>>
>>41884386

Let me explain my dilemma.

I enjoy doing things which feel meaningful. Working towards some kind of real goal.

Working for the sake of working, or working for the sake of consuming, or working for the sake of hooking up with women, and anything else hedonistic in nature, just doesn't really appeal to me.

I'll always do the bare minimum, because I feel no need to do more. If it has to get done, I'll do it. If it doesn't need to be done, I may never do it.

Working for someone else, especially someone who has power over me is very unrewarding. Especially since most people who have ever been my boss have been far less intelligent than me.

I wish I didn't feel this way. Sometimes I wish I could be shallow and materialistic. Maybe I would be happier? People like me tend to be pretty miserable. But I'm miserable regardless of what I do, because the world itself is disappointing. Thus I have decided to dedicate my life to changing the world. And I want to do that by not contributing to a system that I hate, and which I think is actually harmful, if not plain evil.

I would rather collapse the world, even it makes things hard. Because then the world I do might feel rewarding and meaningful. To be a part of something important. Instead of just a cog in the system.
>>
>>41884635
There is no reason not to live with your family well into adulthood, I plan to inherit their land when they grow too old and to give it to my children when I grow old.

Why are you so mad? Did your parents kick you out at 16 or something?
>>
>>41884658
was meant for
>>41884554
>>
>>41884573
ah, my mistake then. i appologize
>>
File: 1423943950105.png (316 KB, 503x443) Image search: [Google]
1423943950105.png
316 KB, 503x443
>>4187923
>not studying hard for 16 years so you could reap the benefits of your hard work
>not being engineering consultant masterrace getting paid $130k a year to tell people what to do and travel the world with your 9/10 qt3.14 girlfriend at age 25.
>not being the top 1℅ your age bracket
>not making 10x on your Tesla investments

Fucking NEETs. How does it feel when you know you will never have enoguh money to leave the country on a moments notice when the weekend forecast says it's gonna snow in NY.
>>
>>41884658
my parents chose to have me why shouldn't i live with them?
>>
I intend to live on welfare for as long as possible. Then I'll just join the new ISIS or whatever when it runs out. Go out with a bang. ALLAH ACKBAR
>>
>>41882785
Als ob Michi, als ob.
>>
In essence, if I can't have the world I want to live in, then I don't want to contribute to a world I hate. And I will do everything in my power to make others as miserable as they make me.
>>
File: kek.jpg (32 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
32 KB, 640x480
Social worker said I wont be getting SSDI but that SSI, medicaid, food stamps, and government housing was a sure thing due to my GAD and Agoraphobia.

Can't wait to spend all my money on doujins, mangit, and annie may. I'm going to sped my day stoned out of my mind while I piece together gundam model kits and reading OP in color. shits gonna be so cash. Might use meth or speed to learn programming in my spare time.
>>
>>41884755
>Fucking NEETs. How does it feel when you know you will never have enoguh money to leave the country on a moments notice when the weekend forecast says it's gonna snow in NY.

you think the wage slaves do? they literally can't afford missing more than a couple days of work. just look at them demolishing their cars on frozen roads trying to get to their jobs!
>>
>>41884618
neets come from lazy unimaginative uneducated peasants/slaves and trust fund babbys come from families with the ability to plan for the future

you're_welcome.exe
>>
>>41884815
>look at them demolishing their cars on frozen roads trying to get to their jobs
THIS it's funny as fuck. I wish pay per view had a channel dedicated to shitting on normies.
>>
>>41884684

I'm not mad, just disappointed. I moved out at age 23, I loved my childhood but its not supposed to last forever. I could move back in with my parents any time I want, but I think I feel better about myself and my life by having a measure of independence. There's a time to be a kid and a time to be a grown up. Not to mention sex and relationships are kind of tough if you want to bring a girl home to your mom's house and have sex down the hall from your parents.

Some of us weren't given land to inherit. Some of us have to provide for ourselves and our family.

Also, if someone's parents work,or retired and receive benefits from a long career, and they just live off that income, it kind of makes all the philosophical ramblings just seem kind of sad. I wonder how some of these parents would feel if they saw the type of posts that their kids were writing here. I don't think they'd feel that they did a great job raising them.

>>41884658

Because I Want To Believe. Always worth asking.
>>
Did ID:Pg0hoqbf died?
>>
>>41881253
>using an interpreted language
>>
Living on welfare is true degeneracy.
>>
>>41884436
I know what I want to achieve and it doesn't involve wage slavery.
>>
>>41884799
Going to love watching your predicament when they refuse to reload disability from ss.
>got boolits waiting for all you filthy neets and niggers when shtf
>>
>>41884681

You want to work for attention and praise, then.

You expect to continuously be told each of your accomplishments is greater than the last, and to receive praise without limit.

Then you wonder why people invented the term "attention whore" just for you.

The real world doesn't owe you accolades just because it gives Lady Gaga or Kayne West awards for doing something you could have done yourself.
>>
>>41884969
neva gointa happen goy
>>
>>41884879
Why do you think living with your parents makes one a child? People have been living with their parents almost their entire lives for thousands of years.

If you feel like a big boy by being on your own, that is fine, but if calling other people children to make yourself feel better about your bad decisions is how you spend your time, I can't say I envy you.

Your parents had sex with you in their house for your entire time being with them, probably while you were in the same room at some early point, if my wife and I want to have sex, we aren't thinking about my parents.
>Some of us have to provide for ourselves and our family.
Which I do every day.

You're coming across as a very bitter young man, just quit your job and embrace life.
>>
>>41884466
one day of planting seeds in the spring. spending 50$...you get 800$ to 2000$ worth of food after 2-3month. 10 chicken and you have a dozen eggs weekly. shoot one deer and you have meat for a whole year. have some bunnies in cages - more meat. go fishing. steal and blackmail from the rich. dont get caught. be smart and creative. dont be scared of the law. dont pay taxes. dont get a bank account. dont spend your money on stupid bullshit. all this will grant you atleast 6 month in the year not having to work and being able to follow your dreams(travel, art, music, writing, exploring, or just doing fucking nothing on a beach)

you want more secrets?
find a wife who is not brainwashed. or red pill one. stay away from cities.
be creative in ways to make money. everything is possible.i cant stress this point enough....everything that normal plebs say..that its a waste of time, that its stupid, not profitable enough, that it is dangerous and you can get arrested or it is too insecure and that you have to think of your future and all this crazy fucking braindead cancer plebbrabbling.....dont listen to it. dont give into it. basically whatever they tell you better not to do....do it!

in a short time you will be sitting back, seeing the world differntly and loughing at the neets and the hard working slaveplebs(like you are one yourself as i get from your desperate posts)
>>
>>41884913
>>41881253
>not using a master race language that can do both
also that's a property of an implementation rather than an intrinsic property of a programming language.
>>
File: 1408568232399.jpg (9 KB, 391x512) Image search: [Google]
1408568232399.jpg
9 KB, 391x512
>>41885007
lol....keep believing----I'm prepared nigger
>>
>>41884817
>trust fund babbys come from families with the ability to plan for the future

heheh good goy.. yes.. worship the job creators
>>
>>41883991
lol okay lets u work 9 dollars a hour. Every week you 360 dollars you take tax from that drop that down to 300. 4 weeks in a month you make 1200. Now living expenses you have to pay deduct a couple hundred from that. If you have a good disability you can get 2k a month. Americas financial system is shit but its set that way to keep the rich capitilists rich and the poor poor but satisfied. Problem is America not a money first country instead of human first like nazi germany or yugoslavia.
>>
>>41885038
>with their parents
Yeah, but not OFF their parents.
>>
>>41884879
>Also, if someone's parents work,or retired and receive benefits from a long career, and they just live off that income, it kind of makes all the philosophical ramblings just seem kind of sad. I wonder how some of these parents would feel if they saw the type of posts that their kids were writing here. I don't think they'd feel that they did a great job raising them.

I will agree with you on this account. When my mother was still alive, I actually cared. But, now that she is gone, and I can reflect on the realities of the world. I realize that my mother was a fool for working as hard as she did.

Most wealthy people don't do anything. They live off the interest of their money. Wealthy people, financiers, bankers, Wall Street, etc. They all do basically nothing, and make huge sums of money.

That on its own wouldn't even bother me if that was just the natural outcome of an unmanipulated system. But in reality, these wealthy bastards are enriched largely by the Federal Reserve, government benefits, finance capitalism, fictitious capital, neocolonialism, etc.

The entire system is stacked against you, and unless you the rigged game they created, by their rules, you will never be anything. And even worse, you will just be a pawn to enrich them.

You cannot have rich people without poor people. If the rich had to do all the work for themselves, they would be poorer than most of us. Because most of them can't do anything, especially not physical work.
>>
>>41885052
You SHTF people are the lulziest because you actually think the US government will ever be toppled.
>>
>>41885089
I live OFF the land, I live WITH my parents.
>>
While I enjoy shit posting on autism forum and do nothing. I'm working so I may become independent one day — making that "large" investment buying seeds, tools, land, fuel etc., so I can be a NEET without relying on other people.
Also just do a cheapo Aged Care certificate FFS guys, it's free at the moment and you're future proofing yourself (and there's ton of girls in those field).
>>
>>41885047
>steal and blackmail from the rich
>don't get caught
LOL...PRISON IS WHERE FINE UPSTANDING CHARACTERS LIKE YOU BELONG!!!!
>stay ass pained pleb
>>
>>41884815
Why are you comparing yourself with mediocre people?
>>
>>41885005

I don't want to be praised. I don't care about praise. I actually want independence. I want my actions to be for the benefit of myself and only myself. I don't want to be pushed into working for someone else, because the government strips away the ability for anyone to be independent.

Even if you have land, it'll be taken away if you don't pay taxes. Thus unless you have enough capital to invest and to live off the interest(IE to live off the labor of others), then you will forever have to work just to keep what you already have.

And lets not even consider the destruction of wealth by inflation. And inflation being caused basically solely by the Federal Reserve.

The entire system is rigged against the working classes. Yet, you continue to support the system blindly, while condemning others who have opted out.

You'll never be free.
>>
>>41885072
>being this badly brain damaged
>>
Honestly, if you are living at home in your 20's or above you need to do the honorable thing and commit seppeku you filthy gaijjin.
>>
>>41885239
It is sad that millenials actually believe this.
>>
>>41885120
>being this retarded to think a gov has to be toppled before the paying class refuse to fund loafers any longer and change the rules AGAIN
>>
>>41885038
>Why do you think living with your parents makes one a child? People have been living with their parents almost their entire lives for thousands of years.

Living and working. If you live with your parents and have all of your needs fulfilled by the money they earn, you're still in childhood. You're not living outside of the wage system, you're living off someone else's wages.

>feel better about your bad decisions is how you spend your time

Do your parents live with their grandparents? if not, do you think they made bad decision by starting their own lives and having you?

>Which I do every day.

No, your parents do.
>>
>>41885100

Believe me, I don't support working hard just for material gains, that's why I decided against going to law school. But I also need shelter and food, so I have to generate income.
>>
File: The Bar of Feels.png (14 KB, 530x444) Image search: [Google]
The Bar of Feels.png
14 KB, 530x444
>be
>get job
>wake up early
>get home late
>Repeat this 5 times a weak
>increasing boredom
>"Where is life gone?", I wonder myself
>tfw I will never experience the freedom of the woods and nature 24/7 again when I had no job.
le sad sigh :,^(
>>
File: PALMAS.gif (459 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
PALMAS.gif
459 KB, 500x270
>>41885275
>paying class refuse
Whats the penalty for tax evasion/refusal again?
>>
>>41879319
You're the reason Obama is trying to rally the proletariat.
>>
I'm studying History at UCLA and its too late to change my major.

What's a job I can do where I can put in minimal work and still make enough money to live, eat, and play vidya?
>>
File: 1422201961371.jpg (110 KB, 680x543) Image search: [Google]
1422201961371.jpg
110 KB, 680x543
>>41885354
me* and week*

Damnit
>>
>>41885128

The land is owned and purchased by your parents. And you don't "live off the land". You may hunt for some food and grow some vegetables, but I'm willing to bet you didn't build your computer out of wood and provide an internet connection from pinecones. You live off of society, not the land.
>>
>>41885354
>never amounting to anything
>no wonder your whole generation wants to die
>>
>>41885194
>Yet, you continue to support the system blindly, while condemning others who have opted out.

Who is condemning people who have opted out? I'd love to opt out. But living off of your parents wages isn't opting out.
>>
>>41885365
Don't know....ask capone?
>>
>>41885348
So what do you do now?
>>
lmao
>>
>>41885446
thats right jimmy you stop paying and they'll put you in a hole with Tyrone
>>
>>41885396
You probably live in a city.
>>
>>41885299
>Living and working. If you live with your parents and have all of your needs fulfilled by the money they earn, you're still in childhood. You're not living outside of the wage system, you're living off someone else's wages.
As I said before, I hunt and work a garden, I provide myself with food. I sometimes sell food at farmer's markets as well. My parents do not pay for any aspect of my life.

>Do your parents live with their grandparents? if not, do you think they made bad decision by starting their own lives and having you?
My parents DID live with their parents, on the very same land I call home today.

>No, your parents do.
Whatever you need to tell yourself to feel superior to me.
>>41885392
The land was claimed by my ancestors when they were sent to this country by the British crown.

I put some of my monopoly paper dollars into paying for internet and electronics, I don't live off these frivolities, as you may.
>>
>>41885458

Mortgages, no passion for it but its pretty fucking easy and it provides. Always looking for the next step though. I definitely place peace of mind over income. Low stress and plenty of time off is more important to me than a big paycheck.
>>
>rich people dont work
they do not, ive been there, i met many, it is the truth. at some point 40.000$ mean nothing to you. while others are struggling to earn that in a year. It is painfull to see how workers are being taken advantage off. yet noone seems to be willing to fight against it.

>you cant even have land without paying taxes or go hunting without license
there are many people out there who will let you use their land...it is a sad fact how it is and i wish it would be different but there is no other way at the moment but to lick rich peoples ass to be able to gratefully be allowed to plant on their land. just takes time and effort to find a farmer, landowner who lets you plant on a small piece of their land. though be prepared to crawl on your knees to be allowed for 0.0002% of their land to use. make them feel as you are really really grateful...otherwise they will kick you off in no time if they think you dont appreciate their generosity enough.
very rarely you find rich people who let you plant on their land with pleasure and no conditions(hippies, old people, commens, anarchists) but they exist aswell
>>
>>41885348

Lets look at the cost of housing really quickly for a point of reference.

Historically, houses were a place someone lived. They weren't an investment. How did houses become an investment?

What you need to understand is the mechanics which cause inflation.

Money is created out of debt. That debt goes mostly into inflating the housing market, and inflating the stock market. In effect, houses cost a lot more than they should because of real-estate speculation through unlimited creation of debt through the Federal Reserve system.

So you have inflated housing costs because of the Federal Reserve. You have inflated housing costs because of zoning laws/building codes. And you have inflated housing costs because of ridiculous property taxes.

These three things mean you have to make increasingly more money just to afford your basic needs.

And because the government makes starting a business almost impossible for most people(licensing/permits/zoning laws/regulations). You are basically "shepherded" into working for big-business as a "wage slave".

Trust me, I go to tax auction all the time. County government seize tens of thousands of properties every months from nonpayment of taxes.

You don't own your land, you rent it from the government. You can never be independent. And the government likes it that way. They want to economically coerce you to work more and more and more. Be a good little taxpayer. Thats what the government wants, good little taxpayers. Its why they bring in immigrants(high-skilled immigrants). To be good little taxpayers/consumers/laborers for their corrupt exploitative system.
>>
Welp...I'm off kiddies!!
I'm going to load up MY car and head to the beach and relax.
Stay planted in whatever passes for free living at mom's and dad's with absofuckingloutely no freedom to come and go when and where ever you please at any hour of the day.
cya_kids.png
>>
>>41885509

>My parents do not pay for any aspect of my life.

Other than your room and board, which is the single biggest expense for most people.

>Whatever you need to tell yourself to feel superior to me.

I don't feel superior to you, I've never met you. It sounds like you were fortunate enough to have a lot of stuff handed to you. Sadly, most of us are not so lucky. For most of us, generating income is a necessity, not a choice.
>>
>>41885571
>muh beach
yea go off to get cancer and die
>>
>>41885468
>being this stupid to know that disablitiy fund and section 8 has been dumped many times with those parasites ending up fighting for bread crumbs in a fucking stadium until the eat each other
>>
Fun fact: you can't be a Christian and not put in a hard days work
>>
>>41885440
>Who is condemning people who have opted out? I'd love to opt out. But living off of your parents wages isn't opting out.

We all want to opt out, we just aren't allowed to.

Trust me, those prepper/SHTF types would love to opt-out completely from the United States. And they have wet dreams about fighting a Civil War against the fed.

Why doesn't the Federal government just allow them to opt out?
>>
>>41885630
has never happened
>>
>>41885634
>religion
Stay retarded my good sir
>>
>>41885571
What a pain to read. I'd advice not skipping school, at least so we wouldn't have to suffer through your nigh-illegible shitposts.
>>
>>41885607
Please elaborate on how they pay my "room and board".

I'm pretty sure you aren't going to give a real answer, and you will continue to be a bitter cunt that can't handle that someone can make a life for himself and not make the bad choices you did.

I sincerely hope you realize the error of your ways before you are too old to change anything.
>>
>>41885174
i steal from thieves

i have a strong moral codex that is not corrupted by this fine upstanding societywith its fucked up values. a society in which justice becomes illegal and the good are being imprisoned while greedy thieves and slavetraders are being hailed and praised and admired like gods.
>>
It won't be solved by anything but robots taking all the jobs. It's inevitable. The only question is when, not if we'll one day face near 100% unemployment. I have no predictions I believe on the "when" part, though.

http://hyponymo.us/2013/01/29/100-percent-unemployment/
>>
>>41885607
This grasping. Normalfags are circus monkeys.
>>
>>41885753
This may or may not result in massive population reductions and/or mega slums.
>>
>>41885523
It's just mind blowing that some people in first world countries work for 5€/h while others earn millions just in interest per day.

Check this out, guys: http://pennystocks.la/warren-buffett/index.html
>>
>>41885787

Care to explain? Seems like a pretty clear statement of facts. But thanks for finally responding to one of my posts. Do you also live with your parents, or have you found a way to depend on yourself without working?
>>
>>41885571

>being this desperate for validation.
>>
>>41885720

Reminds me of quote by H.L. Mencken...

>"I have seen many theoretical objections to democracy, and sometimes urge them with such heat that it probably goes beyond the bound of sound taste, but I am thoroughly convinced, nonetheless, that the democratic nations are happier than any other. The United States today, indeed, is probably the happiest the world has ever seen. Taxes are high, but they are still well within the means of the taxpayer: he could pay twice as much and still survive. The laws are innumerable and idiotic, but only prisoners in the penitentiaries and persons under religious vows ever obey them. The country is governed by rogues, but there is no general dislike of rogues: on the contrary, they are esteemed and envied. Best of all, the people have the pleasant feeling that they can make improvements at any time they want to— . . . in other words, they are happy. Democrats are always happy. Democracy is a sort of laughing gas. It will not cure anything, perhaps, but it unquestionably stops the pain."
>>
>>41885716
>Please elaborate on how they pay my "room and board".

They own the home that you live in.

I'm not bitter. Why are you angry at people less fortunate than you? I didn't have the option to inherit land, and neither did my parents.

>I sincerely hope you realize the error of your ways before you are too old to change anything.

Are you suggesting I stop working? How would I provide for myself and my family?
>>
>>41885716
>that can't handle that someone can make a life for himself

Now we're just being silly. Your parents made your life for you. You should be happy for being so fortunate. I know I would be.
>>
>>41885837

You can actually get by without working.

My sister lived in public-housing for free. Had four kids, got food stamps, sold her food stamps for cash, went to food pantries for food, had the church pay her bills.

Pretended to work for someone else as a babysitter. So they could claim it as an expense, and she could use it as income for qualify for the earned income tax credit, and get like four grand back at the end of the year with all them dependents.
>>
>>41885893
>They own the home that you live in
And they didn't pay anything for this land, nor did they build the house I live in.

I am suggesting you find a way to be happy with your life, so you stop getting angry at people on anonymous imageboards.
>>41885927
Another post with nothing but cries of jealousy and false accusations because you are a sad cunt.
>>
And to add more, there were also programs for clothes for her kids. And the state/churches/charities will even buy your kids christmas presents.
>>
File: 1409088743395.png (299 KB, 482x610) Image search: [Google]
1409088743395.png
299 KB, 482x610
I masturbate to the idea of cute girls being forced out of their jobs and forced into prostitution.

I love automation.

I'm so glad I'm an engineer.

I'm so glad I'm from a rich family.

I want to fap to the suffering of the masses as automation destroys their lives.
>>
>>41885999

Ha, nicely done. But with that much effort, I bet there are actual jobs that would be easier.

But thank you for a real answer. That is an example of someone who actually found a way to live without working (in the traditional sense at least).
>>
>>41886061
It will be glorious. Can't wait til the oligarchy is out in the open and corporate rules the world directly.
>>
>>41886024

Why are you so belligerent? I haven't insulted you in any way. You've called me a cunt like 8 times in 3 posts. I'm very happy with my life, but would love to live for free like you do. But inheriting land and a home isn't something people can just choose to do. If you know a way for me to do it, I'm all ears. I'm hear to learn from people, not criticize.
>>
>>41886126
I hear you. In the near future I may have to fight to try and stop family from selling a lot of land. It's only going to be worth more and more.
>>
>>41879860
It's more like most jobs contribute .5% of a survival job.
>>
File: 1418967143389.gif (99 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1418967143389.gif
99 KB, 640x360
>oligarchy takes over
>human labour is now at its actual cost (like 1$/hour)
>laws don't really apply to the rich anymore at all

What do you do /pol/?

I know what I'm going to be doing.
>>
I work 3 1/2 days a week and make more than enough to support my hobbies, get the things I want and need and also put money away for savings. The other 3 1/2 days off I can be a complete NEET and I do. Being NEET for 4 months before getting a job as a paramedic was hell for me. Around the end of the 2nd month I often just laid on the bed not knowing what to do. Having a work schedule not only keeps me moving forward, but also allows me to space things out and want to play all my vidia, or watch all my anime.

I can understand your frustrations op, but unless you have super rich parents or a massive inheritance, your life style wont last forever. Work can be enjoyable. If you disagree, you just haven't found your niche. I wish you luck in finding something you love that isn't being a complete parasite. Look into your heart, you know you want to do something meaningful with your life and that being NEET is not going to get you there. You know it to be true.
>>
>>41879232
i enjoy my job and i like making money

it supports my independent life which i also enjoy and take pride in
>>
File: 0111152044b.jpg (2 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
0111152044b.jpg
2 MB, 4160x2340
I have to supporting my ferret family.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.