[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nato must prepare for Russian Blitzkrieg, warns UK general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
File: 1358892664802.jpg (117 KB, 512x385) Image search: [Google]
1358892664802.jpg
117 KB, 512x385
>Nato forces must prepare for an overwhelming Blitzkrieg-style assault by Russia on an eastern European member state designed to catch the alliance off guard and snatch territory, the deputy supreme commander of the military alliance has warned.

>Openly raising the prospect of a conventional armed conflict with Russia on European soil, the remarks by Sir Adrian Bradshaw, second-in-command of Nato's military forces in Europe, are some of the most strident to date from Nato. They come amid a worsening in relations with the Kremlin just days into a second fragile ceasefire aimed at curbing continued bloodshed in Ukraine's restive east between Kiev's forces and Russian-backed separatists.

>Speaking at the Royal United Services Institute think-tank in London on Friday, Sir Adrian warned that as well as adapting to deal with subversion and other "hybrid" military tactics being used by Russia in Ukraine, allied forces needed to be prepared for the prospect of an overt invasion.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/102442785
>>
Seems unlikely. The reason the russians are still feared is because of their nukes. If they rolled into europe america wouldn't bother rushing to put boots on the ground, it would just become a drone/tactical missile battle.
>>
Even if they did blitz say, Estonia, it's not like they could hold the territory against NATO lol.
>>
>>41815121

I really hope they do that to Estonia. Place is a shit hole.
>>
The world is too PC for a full-scale war now.
>>
Russia invading Europe would basically mean the end of Russia.

They simply do not have the manpower or technology to successfully wage a large scale ground war against NATO. They would be forced to use tactical nuclear weapons, which would open up NATO to use theirs as well, and then everyone knows what happens in that scenario.

The only way Russia would ever openly invade the west would be if they had a 100% assured way to prevent their territories from getting nuked, which is virtually impossible with mutually assured destruction.

One ballistic missile submarine would decimate and cripple the command and control capabilities of Russia, and NATO has a lot of nuclear subs...

Russias best bet would be to hope for a war to break out between China and the west, and then use than opportunity to capture territory.
>>
>>41815232

Russia isn't infected with SJW's though. Russia invading the west would probably be a good thing even at this point.
>>
>>41814947
Rip Latviabro
>>
>>41815089
>>41815253
I don't know whether you know it or not, but the Russians have been doing drills simulating this for years now.

>The Russian exercises Zapad 2009 and 2013 were rehearsals for a military occupation of the Baltic States with a blockade against NATO/EU assistance. The 2009 exercise ended with a simulated nuclear strike; as a de-escalation measure. Lt Gen David Deptula, the influential former USAF intelligence chief recently wrote: “It is not farfetched that at some point within the next two years [Russian President Vladimir] Putin makes a more aggressive move in Eastern Europe and uses a nuclear threat to deter a NATO response.” Clearly this would constitute a very serious threat to the Baltics. But, despite nuclear sabre-rattling from Moscow, it is by no means clear that there exists an intention to play the nuclear card. If it were to be played, it would leave Washington with only 2 options: to cede Europe to Russian influence and to see US credibility and foreign policy collapse worldwide; or to respond to the challenge.

If the West pussies out, Russians will go all the way to at least East Germany.
I just imagine how Muslims in France and Britain start to riot when their dole money stops coming, instead going for the Military. War against Russians, and internal conflicts against the immigrant population.
>>
>>41815524
Btw, the simulated Nuclear strike in the 2009 exercise was on Warsaw
>>
>>41815559
Man, Russians really hate Poland...
>>
Keep dreaming Baltic fags this will never happen. It's NATO propaganda to gain public support for expansion to Eastern Europe despite saying they wouldn't. NATO is the aggressor. Hopefully countries start leaving NATO soon
>>
>>41815524
Said drills have been going on for decades idiot.

We do the same drills.
>>
>>41815664
Seriously this

Look how piased America got whith the Cuban missile shit.

Russia is pissed that their neighbor/buffer state was overthrow due to a western funded coup/revolt and now half the nation want to join the EU and is attacking the other half that doesn't.
>>
>>41815664
Kek, Russia is only making NATO more relevant and stronger. The more Russia continues to act as an aggressor, the more countries that are in NATO already realize they need it, and the more countries not yet in NATO realize they might want to join up.
>>
>Muslims
>benefits

To be fair more whites are on benefits than the other races living here.
>>
File: Why should I give a shit.webm (172 KB, 600x340) Image search: [Google]
Why should I give a shit.webm
172 KB, 600x340
>>41814947
>>
>>41815784
>I can't into the most basic statistical understanding known as rates
>>
File: feelsgood.png (285 KB, 521x460) Image search: [Google]
feelsgood.png
285 KB, 521x460
>you were born just in time to see the complete collapse of the shithole Russia
absolutely fucking based
>>
>>41815524
I can't see Obama, the first black president, being the one to forever be the one who destroyed both Russia and the US in nuclear war.
> He'd probably flinch and give up Europe but why shouldn't he? All the good countries in Europe became shit in the last 5 short years.

Let the Russians be their new friends, maybe they can stomp our Islam where our politically correct society can't.
>>
File: 1424378485379.gif (4 MB, 293x164) Image search: [Google]
1424378485379.gif
4 MB, 293x164
>>41815768
>aggression
Compared to what?
America?
Lol thanks to neocon hacks our foreign policy has been that of pic related.
We need to look at ourselves before criticising others for responding to the actions of deliberate subversive/destabilization of governments around the world which is aggression and Ukraine is just the most recent example.
>>
>>41815820
Is Réalité already available in good quality or is it just the trailer?
>>
>>41815667
>We do the same drills.
No we don't, I've taken part in them. Our drills simulate defence against an invasion. See Steadfast Jazz 2013 for more.

>>41815664
>It's NATO propaganda to gain public support for expansion to Eastern Europe despite saying they wouldn't.
Can you seriously give source to this "saying they won't" crap? An actual document saying that, signet by NATO members of the time?

>NATO is the aggressor.
Its easy for you to say, you don't have Russia breaking your airspace everyday. In 2014 allied aircraft intercepted Russian planes over 400 times, with 150 of these interceptions being carried out by NATO’s Baltic Air Policing Mission - almost four times as many as in 2013.
>>
>>41815850

you were born just in time to witness an extremely bright flash and enjoy the feeling of your eyeballs flowing out of your eye sockets you fat fucker
>>
>>41816062
> Thinking Russian bombers don't break the US Alaska and Canada airspace all the time.

You don't know geography do you?
>>
File: 1.png (34 KB, 112x149) Image search: [Google]
1.png
34 KB, 112x149
>>41814947
>>
>>41816165
Kek, tell them Indonesia
>>
stalin, I mean putin, the communist jew (dad was a rabbi, one uping stalin) will not stop at ukraine but will join with china afterwards for a conquest
>>
>>41816165
Control your butthurt Poland
>>
>>41816020

It's from the trailer
>>
>>41815853
>maybe they can stomp our Islam where our politically correct society can't.
You haven't been to Moscow, have you? Its full of muzzies. This "Russia will stop Islam" shit makes me laugh every time. See http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/01/19/us-france-shooting-chechnya-idUSKBN0KS0M720150119

>>41815927
>I know nothing about history or politics in Europe. I'm anti-imperialist

Although I might understand that your adventures in the Middle-east were a mistake, that cost the lifes of our soldiers as well, you can't say the same about the situation with Russia. You have treaty obligations towards us. We helped you after you got attacked on 9/11, we sent our troops to Afghanistan and some of them died there. When we get attacked, we expect the same from you.
Oh, and please don't tell me you're a 9/11 troofer.
>>
>>41814947
What a retard
>>
Russia sweeps in Europe pushing all the Muslims, liberals and gays into the English channel.

O God..PLEASE!

Putin did nothing wrong!
>>
>>41816383
Well the English channel isn't that big.
>>
>>41816062
>I have personally taken part in every NATO drill ever

Fuck off retard. When the USSR collapsed Russia stopped doing drills. NATO kept doing them and expanding towards Russia.

>>41816062
>Its easy for you to say, you don't have Russia breaking your airspace everyday. In 2014 allied aircraft intercepted Russian planes over 400 times, with 150 of these interceptions being carried out by NATO’s Baltic Air Policing Mission - almost four times as many as in 2013.

Citation needed that Russia is breaking some law or violation.

You're nothing but a brainwashed warmongering moron
>>
>>41816336
Nobody is willing to go to World War 3 over Latvia m8. NATO is a joke.
>>
>>41816176
where did I say anything about Russians not breaking US and Canada's airspace? Of course they do, but not nearly as often as they do here. Which is almost daily. Now they've started to do flyovers over Britain as well. You still think its just by accident?
>>
>>41816336
> You have treaty obligations towards us. We helped you after you got attacked on 9/11, we sent our troops to Afghanistan and some of them died there. When we get attacked, we expect the same from you.

Sure, of course! However if YOU get attacked your country needs to step the fuck up and pull it's own weight first just like America did in Iraq.

What we have happening in Europe is that nations are cutting military spending and using that money on welfare and handouts and expecting America to be able to do nearly all of the heavy work if they are attacked.

That's completely retarded and it mean's America is gonna have to step in a THIRD time in Europe's shitty mistakes.
>>
>>41816336
>Oh, and please don't tell me you're a 9/11 troofer
I don't have to be

The senate investigation points not towards OBL but the Saudis(throughout the unclassified sections) and likely Israelis in the "28 redacted pages"

Afghanistan wasn't about defending America and didn't benefit America.

>Although I might understand that your adventures in the Middle-east were a mistake,

No this shit the CIA had been pulling with no oversight has been going on since the late 50s and has spawned the globe including the shit in Ukraine which Russia is reacting to and rightfully.

Also blind adherence to defense pacts are how small regional conflicts escalate to massive wars the most drastic being WWI.
>>
>>41816165
Had a dream last night of burning up from a nuke.
Fuck man things need to calm down, I guess its time to take a break from /pol/.
>>
>>41816208
>will join with china
U wot m8

Think you've been playing a little to much battlefield
>>
File: 1424622935898.jpg (105 KB, 782x1044) Image search: [Google]
1424622935898.jpg
105 KB, 782x1044
I truly believe that even if NATO went into full hot war with Putin, there would be substantial chunks of the population (alienated little fags) sitting around on the internet, still shilling and sucking his balls.

They would end up in internment camps for treason, still crying 'b-but muh freedom of speech, h-how did this ever happen.'
>>
>>41815232
No, this is how we fix everything. A shitty horrible war that last years and no one wanted. SJW's are killed within the first few years of the War, so when it's finally finished we'll have 60+ glorious years of post-War wunderlife.
>>
File: 124.jpg (120 KB, 731x516) Image search: [Google]
124.jpg
120 KB, 731x516
>>41816614
>britcuckistan talking a big game
>>
>>41816442
>Nobody is willing to go to World War 3 over [insert country here] Ukraine, Latvia
Then it will be Poland, Germany, Finland, eventually getting to Britain and the US, but "no one will be willing to go to war over them"

>>41816488
>What we have happening in Europe is that nations are cutting military spending and using that money on welfare and handouts
Actually we have been raising our defence budgets here in the Baltics and we will continue to do so. But its unrealistic for us to defend against Russia long term when the time comes.
>>
>>41816614
America isn't going to come and save you this time faggot
>>
>>41816660
Like the last time.
>>
>>41816674
>over estimating Russian military ability this much
This isn't the 70s anymore idiot
France
Germany
Have more than enough man power each to take Russia head on.
>>
File: 1356274012838.jpg (69 KB, 842x737) Image search: [Google]
1356274012838.jpg
69 KB, 842x737
>Russia pushes into Europe
>NATO declares war
>Western economy collapses as capital flight takes place since nobody wants to keep assets in what is a big nuclear target

They know it'll happen so they won't declare war, much cheaper to face the humiliation of Russia taking over the Baltics before inevitably collapsing due to internal issues in a few decades without a single shot being fired by the western powers.
>>
>>41816660
Paul Krugman plz go
>>
File: freud.jpg (18 KB, 402x402) Image search: [Google]
freud.jpg
18 KB, 402x402
>>41816493
>and has spawned the globe including the shit in Ukraine which Russia is reacting to and rightfully.

Literally word salad, you may be suffering from undiagnosed psychosis.
>>
>>41816674
>But its unrealistic for us to defend against Russia long term when the time comes.
Just make nukes.
>>
>>41816682

Which part of these four letters: NATO
did you not read?
>>
>>41816755
No it is reality.
CIA has been directly responsible for the destabilizing of dozens of nations and starting of hundreds of conflicts both small and large
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article4068.htm
>>
File: 800px-Ogarkov-KAL007.gif (442 KB, 800x602) Image search: [Google]
800px-Ogarkov-KAL007.gif
442 KB, 800x602
>>41815089
>>41815121
>>41815253
>knowing this little about post-1949 strategy
The threat to the Baltics (at a minimum) is very real. Thanks to Obammie's waffling, the Russians no longer believe that the US is willing to risk full-scale nuclear war to protect the Baltic States, or even Poland.

Now factor in the reality that Russia has a massive superiority in tactical nuclear capability (we're talking brand new SRBMs on the Russian side vs. a handful of old gravity bombs left over from the 80s on NATO's side) it leaves a tremendous opportunity for the Russians to drop a tactical nuke on Vilnius or Warsaw and dare the US to respond. If the US responds conventionally, it runs the risk of escalating into a tactical nuclear war where the Russians have a huge advantage. The US can try to pretend that they're going to DEFCON 1, but the Russians will just call our bluff and invade the rest of eastern Europe.

tl;dr - shit's a lot more fucked than it seems on the surface
>>
>>41815613
Aye, we hate them so much, that even used to buy apples and spend our moneys there at vacations.
>>
>>41816804
So? Its for your own benefit, why are you against that?
Are you some kind of an international SJW?
>>
>>41816826
>le evil putler

nice victim complex there faggot
>>
>>41815613
everyone hates poland
>>
File: ogarkov.jpg (15 KB, 350x256) Image search: [Google]
ogarkov.jpg
15 KB, 350x256
>>41816826
muh nigga
preach it like it is
>>
>>41816826

Jesus.. you must've been playing a lot of Call of Duty lately.
>>
>>41816804

You think I don't know that? Knowing that fact and incoherent wild-eyed shitposting about the righteous cause of saint fucking putin are two very different things.

That 'clearinghouse' is also a known tinfoil hotspot. Get some perspective.
>>
File: ReaganBerlinWall130612[1].jpg (48 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
ReaganBerlinWall130612[1].jpg
48 KB, 640x400
>>41816880
>getting belaruse'd by le totally honest kgb man
EAT SHIT IVAN
A
T

S
H
I
T
>>
>>41816860
>Its for your own benefit, why are you against that?
No
It is for special interest benefit.not the American people.

Itnis also illegal and a threat to the very structure of our nation more so than any foreign nation
>>
Putin's plan is to destroy NATO by forcing member states to violate Article 5. They're not going to agree to go to war with Russia to protect a poor eastern European country. Countries will start pulling out of NATO because they recognize it will not protect them.
>>
>>41816972
>getting CIA by the honest CIA man

eat shit john
a
t

s
h
i
t
>>
>>41816740
They sure aren't acting like it these days.
>>
>>41816826

Nobody has explained to me where the fucking profit is for Russia to take the baltics.

Crimea makes sense, it has Russian deep-water ports and military bases capable of housing 16,000 soldiers full-time, along with 2 million + Russian citizens who have wanted to be part of the mainland for over 2 decades.

Donetsk makes sense, it's Ukraine's industrial capital, including military industry which Russia still relies on for its own arms, protecting it against EU and IMF meddling is perfectly reasonable.

What's there to take in Estonia? What do they have other than 4 million people who hate you?
>>
File: why 2.jpg (216 KB, 552x552) Image search: [Google]
why 2.jpg
216 KB, 552x552
>>41816740
>feminized men
>doing anything
>in the name of european union of all things

top kek
>>
>>41816971
>That 'clearinghouse' is also a known tinfoil hotspot. Get some perspective.
Nice genetic fallacy faggot
"Tin foil" is an empty meme anymore.

John Stockwell is and ex high ranking CIA member who actually was directly involved in some of this shit and in his book provides sources all obscure but non classified government documents.

God only knows what's in the classified shit

>get some perspective

Right back at you cunt
>>
>>41816662
>admitted inciting racial hatred
He fucked up.
If he said it was inciting racial hatred, just proclaiming his own he would be fine.
>>
>>41817108
>What's there to take in Estonia? What do they have other than 4 million people who hate you?

More land for the glorious motherland. Putin is the new Hitler, remember?
>>
>>41816946
Except since the cold war, this is literally how war with larger nations works. It's a system of bluff calling and knocking off allied countries. We've been going after countries allied with Russia for a long time now.
>>
>>41817139

>>41816971
Forgot
>righteous cause of saint fucking putin are two very different things.

He is responding to the action of the west in regards to Ukraine.

We have an equivalent example in the Cuban missile crisis.

The west is in the wrong here because western intelligence lead to the destabilization of the region which directly borders russia which constitutes an immediate issue on Russia's border.

If russia organized an overthrow of mexico with a hostile regime allied to russia which lead to massive open conflict and refugees spilling over what do you think the response would be by America?

Pro tip it would be little diffent than what is happening now except reversed
>>
>>41817108
It's a way to break up NATO more than anything else.
Putin, being the spymaster he is, isn't going to do this for a quick buck like Saddam in '91. It will be the coup de grace that carves a new Russian sphere of influence across Europe.
>>
File: Wesley-Clark.jpg (37 KB, 594x396) Image search: [Google]
Wesley-Clark.jpg
37 KB, 594x396
>>41816443

We are fucking being genocided here, and because you have not been enriched yet, you shill for war with Russia, together with the anti-white western elites?

Fuck you Latvia.
>>
File: SpetsnaAfghanistan.jpg (86 KB, 800x563) Image search: [Google]
SpetsnaAfghanistan.jpg
86 KB, 800x563
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_War_II

So it's official now, we're living in a Cold War. The only difference is how ignorant the majority of the Western population is.
>>
>>41817108
>>41817227
>>41817280

>The Kremlin’s intentions in the Baltic States are also quite different from those in Ukraine and other former states of the USSR. Russia does not expect the Baltics suddenly to have a change of heart and to vote for the Eurasian Union. However, pliant countries which look to Russia as their big brother, inside NATO and the EU, would be very useful. If, on the other hand, internal or external pressures on the Kremlin forced it to look for military solutions, then a defeat of NATO would be the ultimate success, removing Russia’s enemy and the perceived tool of US foreign policy. Such a defeat is conceivable if Article 5 of the Washington Treaty were to be shown to be ineffective. This is only possible in the Baltics where NATO is reluctant to station troops permanently and where Russia has at its disposal overwhelming conventional forces.
>>
File: 1319961987404.jpg (49 KB, 590x441) Image search: [Google]
1319961987404.jpg
49 KB, 590x441
>>41817280

In that case it makes sense why the Chinese are funding Russia now, they stand to gain even more with the collapse of NATO
>>
>>41817139
>"Tin foil" is an empty meme anymore.

Yeah, I'll take seriously somebody that can't express himself in English sentences.

Yesterday I watched a completely mainstream BBC doc about the history of oil, which went to the National Security Archives, and read the files on the illegal coup launched against Iran in the 1950's, by the CIA, Eisenhower, and Churchill. These are banalities, not shocking facts.

You are not special, the things you know are not special.

The rest of what you believe is this: 'the Ukraine is not a sovereign nation, it's Putin's chew toy, hail Putin.' Pathetic power worship for it's own sake.
>>
>>41814947
good luck, based Russia!
>>
>>41817325
>implying the cold ware ever ended
>>
File: too english.jpg (78 KB, 634x507) Image search: [Google]
too english.jpg
78 KB, 634x507
>>41816614
Is Rotherham and London majority non-British, not enough for you too understand that the British elite want to see you decimated?
>>
>>41817325
>implying the cold war ever ended
>>
File: french genocide.jpg (132 KB, 754x871) Image search: [Google]
french genocide.jpg
132 KB, 754x871
>>41816740

What France?
>>
File: putin n bush.jpg (97 KB, 1024x743) Image search: [Google]
putin n bush.jpg
97 KB, 1024x743
THANKS OBAMA
>>
2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the ukrop farm aminal with rap magic now we the donetsk rule .ape of the zoo presidant husein obongo fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and poroshenko wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. russia greattst countrey
>>
>>41817313
You have every chance to get into military or politics and become a pro-white leader. But you dont have to be a Russian puppet while doing that
>>
File: bush-and-putin.jpg (100 KB, 399x321) Image search: [Google]
bush-and-putin.jpg
100 KB, 399x321
>>41817588
>>
>>41817511

The British elite want to continue being an elite, which they are very good at.
The rest is rhetoric and internet screeching.
>>
>>41817588
>reptilians looking at each other
>>
File: lat10.jpg (206 KB, 1000x625) Image search: [Google]
lat10.jpg
206 KB, 1000x625
>>41814947
>>
>>41817613
>>41817588
Funny thing, their bromance was probably the one thing keeping this from happening earlier.
>>
>>41817452
>The rest of what you believe is this: 'the Ukraine is not a sovereign nation
There was no issue until the american lead overthrow of a sovereign government of which Russia is responding to as any nation in the world would.

The idea that Putin is le ebin aggressor is simply not true
>>
>>41814947
>Royal United Services Institute think-tank
>think-tank

kiking the world
>>
File: notashoop.jpg (16 KB, 450x348) Image search: [Google]
notashoop.jpg
16 KB, 450x348
>>41817668
I wonder what they shared in common, I'm hoping it's cocaine.
>>
>>41816826
>drop a tactical nuke on Vilnius or Warsaw
>near your own home

you're an idiot aren't you?
>>
>Russians blitzkreiging Europe

Putin isn't that retarded

Europe is the one that always tries to invade Russia and then gets their shit pushed in by the natural defenses of Slavland
>>
>>41817778
Bush visited Latvia twice during his tenure, he was a true friend and kept Putin in line
>>
>>41815524
>Nuke Warsaw
>kill million of people
>think you can get away with that

I dont think so m8, they may lob one into ocean and say "NO ONE MOVES OR THE NEXT ONE LANDS IN -any western city here-"
>>
File: bush_1757893c.jpg (53 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
bush_1757893c.jpg
53 KB, 460x288
>>41817668
Also forgot to say that Bush famously gave nicknames for staff and other politicians, he used Dino to refer to Jean Chrétien, a quick google image search will tell you why.

Do you know what he called Putin? "Pootie-Poot"
>>
File: jew-bwa-ha-ha.jpg (168 KB, 1111x1297) Image search: [Google]
jew-bwa-ha-ha.jpg
168 KB, 1111x1297
>Some here on /pol/ actually believes the NATO propaganda
>>
goodbye everyone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1j1_baQwH8
>>
>>41817702

It's been done to death, nothing I say will change your mind. For all I know you're a paid Putin shill, so why would I even bother? THAT is the interesting thing at the moment, how his super-shill army have actually damaged the cause. He seems to have launched a second wave as well, thanks Putin.

Keep it as an internet hobby though, you don't want to start spouting this bullshit in public. Good luck anyway.
>>
>>Some here on /pol/ actually believes the Putin propaganda

works both ways, gotta keep that orthodox church/kgb spin spinning.
>>
>>41817979
funland and yesland sure buy into it

http://www.ibtimes.com/scared-russia-sweden-finland-make-war-pact-1821906
>>
>>41818060
The good thing about Putin-propaganda is it's painfully obvious. It still works though.
>>
Poland could hold its own against Russia, yes it would be a bloodbath if they had to go it alone but they could do it.

I'm trying not to sound cold but their really is no other way to do it. Poland has a very large population of males that are moving west to look for work with the amount of aid and weapons they would get even if the rest of the west stayed out of it they could cut unemployment and grow their army into a force to be reckoned with. Not to say that in the case of a defensive war they couldn't hold their own tomorrow, Poland has a highly trained military even if it isn't the biggest and believe it or not has decent equipment to use.

That being said Poland would never go it alone, the US has a large population of people who are expatriates or people of Polish descent and the dems would not risk losing them and having to deal with another ethnicity that could help swing state elections like in Florida. Plus Poland had our back in recent conflicts and their is no way the US would betray them especially as the world continues to destabilize.
>>
I don't care what Putin does. But I dream of the day when londonistan get sucked into a 10million degree fireball.
>>
>>41818076
No shit. All the NATO countries governments are controlled by jews, the people however have different views.
>>
>>41814947
>Nato forces must prepare for an overwhelming Blitzkrieg-style assault by Russia on an eastern European member state designed to catch the alliance off guard and snatch territory, the deputy supreme commander of the military alliance has warned

He's serious? Not even crazed, yo.

Sure, Russia will do that. After NATO has declared war on Russia. But then it wouldn't be a surprise.
>>
File: 6.png (141 KB, 255x275) Image search: [Google]
6.png
141 KB, 255x275
>>41817979
>>
>>41818082

In the UK the Putin shills (the ones who do it for free) are a weird alliance of UKIP golf club farts, the odd remaining Leninist 'Dave Spart' sociology lecturer, and edgy teens.

Influence on events: none.
>>
>>41818218
a nice example american brainwashing at work
or a paid shill
>>
>>41818249
but finland and sweden arent nato countries
>>
>>41818337
Sweden will buy land up north so NATO soldiers can train here.
Both Finland and Sweden have joined NATO exercises for years.

We are basically a part of NATO, but not officially..
>>
>>41817136
>be Belarusian
>get rekt by Germany in two world wars
>haven't been in a conflict since WWII
>talk shit about real militaries
I kek'd.
>>
>>41818337

Norway is though. Which is where the Royal Marines do all their arctic training.
Russia can't walk through Scandie lands easily, we already know this.
>>
>>41818330
Did I say Russia would invade no, it is highly unlikely especially given the situation in Chechnya and the other Muslim dominant republics. That is not even taking into account their precarious economic situation.
>>
File: ryjryuk.png (91 KB, 168x199) Image search: [Google]
ryjryuk.png
91 KB, 168x199
>>41817950
>>41817588
>get a nigger in charge
>he fucks everything up
>>
>>41818004
>anyone who points out the fact that the situation in Ukraine was started by the west for their benefit against Russia and further expansion to the east and Putin reacting to it must be a shill.
>>
>>41818456
>get rekt by Germany in two world wars
>haven't been in a conflict since WWII
>american education
Belaruse was part of Soviet Union all this time
>>
>>41818532
>Scandie lands easily, we already know this.
Yeah, like 70+ years ago...
>>
>>41816336
Topkek. I served in the army, still am a reserve. Let me just make this clear: NO-ONE, absolutely NO-ONE would come to the aid of Latvia or any of the other shithole Baltic states. Poland? Sure. Latvia? Lol. Even Finland and Sweden, both non-NATO countries stand a better chance getting help in case of an invasion. Sorry m8, but that's the truth. No point in lying to ourselves.
>>
>>41818712
>le American education maymay
http://m.belarusdigest.com/story/why-belarus-missing-world-war-ii-history-9168
>>
>>41817108

Connecting Kaliningrad to the mainland would be beneficial, and they would gain new warm water ports in the Baltics.

Also more land to use scorched earth tactics on.
>>
File: yk8Tlmx.webm (837 KB, 256x196) Image search: [Google]
yk8Tlmx.webm
837 KB, 256x196
>>41816540
I've had similar dreams.
Time to lay off the /pol/ for a bit.
This place gets in your psyche man.
>>
>>41818740
>ndie lands easily, we already know this.
>Yeah, like 70+ years ago...
We could just build walls out of Moosleems.
>>
>>41818004
>A Brit in charge of being objective about Russia

Dunno what it is, but you all have been acting absolutely hysterical about Putin.

Russia's doing nothing but trying to show the world it can play the same game the US has been playing all these decades since the fall of the wall.

This shit is ridiculous, the West is polarized into two extreme responses: Spinelessness and Hysteria. Constant eastward expansion of NATO and US soft diplomacy caused Russia to bite back, this should not be so shocking to people.

The fact that Russia's aggression is so unanticipated is more worrying than the aggression itself, I'm more concerned about US/UK/NATO leadership than Putin at this point.
>>
>>41817254
Go shill somewhere else you half mongoloid faggot. No one cares about your armchair BS
>>
>>41815325
It's no use swapping one tyranny for another.
We can defeat PC on our own.
>>
>>41816842
I don't think you went there to see the people.
>>
>>41819350
>Aye, we hate them so much, that even used to buy apples and spend our moneys there at vacations.
>spend our moneys there at vacations

At this point I think we all know what Russian vacations are like.
>>
>>41818405
You're not the solely reason why neither findland nor sweden joined Nato is because joining it means that you have to buy american military hardware which compromises both finland and sweden researchs into this area.
>>
>>41815664
These countries chose to be on NATO ya dummy
>>
>>41816614
UK posters are too loyal to their treasonous government. You can be proud of your country without sucking up to the traitors running the show. It's like another form of cuckoldry.
>>
>>41817511
What does that have to do with Putin shit for brains
>>
>>41819203
Nice non-responce. You might as well have told him to check his privilege.
>>
>>41819612
>UK posters are too loyal to their treasonous government. You can be proud of your country without sucking up to the traitors running the show. It's like another form of cuckoldry.
Or in other words, we learned from WW2 and see the parallels now.
>>
>>41819805
>we learned from WW2
What exactly?
>>
>>41819181
Even Henry Kissinger has said the coup in Ukraine was foolish and that NATO started this. He wouldn't go so far as to praise Russia, but he made it clear NATO is the aggressor here. When Henry Kissinger thinks you've gone too far...
>>
>>41818076

This actually has very little to do with Russia.

Finland and Sweden have been thinking about joining forces for quite some time and something like this is just used as means to get that military union started.
This is mainly done to save fucktons of money for both of the countries.

In this military union, Finland basically provides the ground forces while Sweden provides the planes and ships.
That way we don't have to buy that expensive equipment.

For example, our air force is a complete joke.
We have only a handful of planes and half of them are old training jets that don't even have radars installed.
We would need to buy dozens of new planes if we were to modernize the air force, but that's simply out of the question.
We can't sink billions into that.

Sverige could provide these planes basically for free if we were to join forces.
>>
>>41819903
The main lesson is not reward aggression with appeasement because to do so increases the chance of a greater war down the line.
>>
>>41816826
Can someone explain to me why the Russians would want to occupy the Baltics? How would they deal with the entire population being against them?
It's plain stupid - typical Western fear mongering so people can forget about the real (economic) trouble.
>>
>>41820035
They don't. What they want is to make clear NATO influence has a limit.
>>
>>41820018
A majority of UK politicians screams about increased military spendings.
So, yeah. Your country haven't learned anything..
>>
Fuck. so now I know what were media like before the world wars.

I actually believe that media on its own can push us towards the total war, while the real people in power try to deescalate the situation
>>
>>41814947
The only people in the world capable of a blitzkrieg in this age is the USA.

Everyone else is too slow and can't mobilize fast enough to compete with American reinforcements.
>>
>>41820035
>Can someone explain to me why the Russians would want to occupy the Baltics?
Why did they want to occupy them last time?
>How would they deal with the entire population being against them?
They wouldn't. Sizeable minorities in each state would be sympathetic if not supportive. For the rest, then fear would take care of them like it did the first and second times they were occupied by Russia.
>It's plain stupid - typical Western fear mongering so people can forget about the real (economic) trouble.
Or alternatively, those who support Russia's aggressions would like us to believe that it's just fearmongering so that we will drop our guard.

Nice try though.
>>
>>41815664

Totally dude, it's not like Russia is invading a sovereign nation right now. Nope, no Russians there, just propaganda!
>>
>>41815121
Not if NATO does nothing like in south ossetia, crimea and western ukraine.
>>
>>41820108
>So, yeah. Your country haven't learned anything.
My country isn't a monolithic unit with only one mind.
There have been many calls recently for increased military spending.
>>
>>41820162
>who owns the media
>politicians dont lie
>>
>>41820035

this, they already have enough land for them, occupying some shitty countries full of pesky immigrants and natives that hate you is just a pain to deal with when baltics don't provide any good economical advantage
>hurr please don't forget russia is bad it will occupy us
>>
>>41820035

I don't know, maybe because Putin is a powerhunger megalomaniac? Why is Russia invading Ukraine right now?
>>
>>41820260
>this, they already have enough land for them, occupying some shitty countries full of pesky immigrants and natives that hate you is just a pain to deal with when baltics don't provide any good economical advantage
The previous occupations of the Baltic states by Russia never happened then.
>>
File: poland has best protitutes.png (176 KB, 1282x1266) Image search: [Google]
poland has best protitutes.png
176 KB, 1282x1266
>>41816922
>evryone hates poland

almost

500million get disagrees
>>
>>41820272

>>41820077
>>
I'm worried the "global elite" is preparing for a third world war in order to thin the herd

It's been too long so a global conflict and there's too many stupid people
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>41820108
Silly cuck

In this case I would say they have learned well.

> remember this gentleman
>>
>>41820272

hey, don't forget he also has Asperger's syndrome, be sure to subscribe to Huffington post!!

>>41820278
way different circumstances
>>
>>41820322
>I'm worried the "global elite" is preparing for a third world war in order to thin the herd
How would the "global elite" benefit from a nuclear war in which they would suffer just as much as everyone else?
>>
>>41818330
>or a paid shill

he's a 4-star genral you cunt
>>
>>41820341
>way different circumstances
Perhaps not to Putin.
>>
>>41820214
>>41820278
But please share your expert knowledge on the Baltics.
Last time was in WW2, they took them because the language was almost the same and because the Soviet army had to push to Germany.
>Herp but Soviet Union hungry for territory
Then why didn't they include Poland/Czech Republic/Romania/Bulgaria right into the USSR?

There's absolutely no advantage for Russia to invade the Baltics. Not even one. If you can think of any, please explain them.
>>
>>41820379

way to make a post without making any argument whatsoever
>>
>>41814947
it feels like things are getting boring again in the news

>some dumb virus outbreaks that barely kill anything in asia
>pointless theory crafting by msm with russia

nothing is happening, nothing is interesting, the cold war nuclear standoff only has increased in complexity and increased in the nations involved. No wars will happen between these nations. Just fucking stop worrying already you dumb fucks.
>>
>>41814947
does anyone actually believe this crap? Can we please disband NATO asap, I don't want my taxes to pay the salary of this idiot
>>
>>41820354
>Implying they wouldn't be informed just in time to retire to somewhere far and safe like Australia or NZ, just before the war breaks
>>
>>41820451
Seconded.
>>
>>41820451
Pretty much this.
>>
>>41816614
yeah we should fight Russia to have Europe flooded with Muslims and niggers, owned by bankers and run by feminists

god you are an idiot
>>
>>41820470
He's not saying it *will* happen, he's saying that we should be prepared for the possibility.

This is what military planners exist to do - plan for potential future conflicts.
>>
>>41820451

>Italys contrabution to Nato
lol. the 5 euros you do contribute goes so far.
>>
>>41820387
You seem very desperate to convince everyone that Russia poses no threat to the Baltic states. I wonder why.
However, history is not on your side. Russia has a history of fucking over the Baltic states and as soon as they were able to escape Russia's hold over them, they aligned themselves more with Europe and NATO.
Maybe you ought to travel to the Baltic countries and explain to everyone how foolish they are to be suspicious of Russia given the history of Russia treating them like shit.
>>
>>41820413
Well no, because you don't know what Putin's view is, do you.
>>
>>41820470
>somewhere far and safe like Australia or NZ
>implying that AUS and NZ would be immune from the effects of global nuclear war.
>>
>>41820516
Wait, shit, replied to the wrong person.

>>41820451
>>
>>41817609
since when ''not being a puppet of multiculti enforcers'' equates to being a puppet of Russia?

Latvia confirmed for retarded
>>
>>41820509
Since Russia has far more Muslims than any other European state, your post made me laugh a little bit.
>implies that the choice for Europe is either Muslims, niggers and feminists, or conquest by Russia.
>>
File: 1367864843495.png (146 KB, 324x240) Image search: [Google]
1367864843495.png
146 KB, 324x240
>>41814947

>MFW Russia is escalating provocation while facing increased sanctions.

Based Putin is preparing, y'all. War is coming.

http://youtu.be/fnd0qg4I_MM
>>
>>41820598
>You seem very desperate to convince everyone that Russia poses no threat to the Baltic states

No, I'm trying to understand your (and your Knight General's) reasons. I can't see a reason why they would invade them in the 21st century.
Economic reasons? The Baltics are a burden.
Geopolitical? The Russians already have the Baltic fleet. Ethnic? The borders are more or less open.

You on the other hand refuse to give any arguments at all. All you do is repeat the same thing over and over again
>it's happened before it will happen again guys srsly
Give me a few solid arguments or stop shilling
>>
>>41820636
It is not a realistic possiblity.

To say that Russia would start a war with a country legally binded to a nuclear power is insanity.

>>41820589

gee we contribute more than you, you stupid cuck

how comes the American team is filled with niggers born in Germany? Oh right because they send niggers there to fuck your women, you fucking brainwashed vermin
>>
Russia doesn't have the capabilities for that. In a conflict they'd get stuck in Poland on their way to europe. only nukes could win this and after that everybody looses. Also europe in total war mode would go all sowjet union on Russias ass. Not even counting big brother merica with his fat fucking cock
>>
>>41819113
This.

I can't even live my life properly anymore..
>>
>>41820762
Besides that all of this shit is Nato sounding the war drums so people buy more expensive toys. I'm not a fan of putin but everybody seriously thinking he wants a war with europe / nato is just a retard
>>
>>41816946

you must be EXTREMELY new

from reddit I guess?
>>
>>41820470
Can somebody pull up that .gif of how fallout would spread worldwide in months for this anon.
>>
>>41820678
Does the Russian government actively push for immigration from Muslim countries or nigger ones? No.
Is Russia in bed with Saudi Arabia and Qatar and therefore allows them to fund mosques within its territory and spread Islam?
Nope.
Point dismissed.

>implies that the choice for Europe is either Muslims, niggers and feminists, or conquest by Russia.

Fortunately it's not. Europe needs to be free, from both Russia and the US. Now we are puppets of the US and that's ruining the continent, Russia is willing to help us getting rid of the American yoke, I don't see why turning away their help.
>>
>tfw we're next

I hope the baltic clay seems closer and easier, but it's unlikely.
Gotta start preparing escape route before the curtain falls again I guess.
>>
>>41820693
>I can't see a reason why they would invade them in the 21st century.
Putin will check with you to see if you can see what he is doing before he will invade them. If you still don't understand by that time, then he'll call the invasion off.

I suggest that you go and have a big think about the way Putin's mind operates.

I don't go into much detail because I'm fully aware that there are paid Russian shills here (pointless arguing with them because they are being paid to embarrass themselves) and there are the edgy types who believe every word the paid shills say (pointless arguing with them because they employ a kind of religious-style thinking).

Suspicion that Putin has designs on the Baltic states is quite logical and reasonable. It may be that nothing will happen, but if something does happen then it pays to have considered that eventuality before it occurs and to prepare for it.
>>
>>41820835
We won't let that happen. europe is finally ours and fucking russkis are not going to ruin that again
>>
obligatory

all polacks must watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL_09mazZs8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMv9EvthOrQ
>>
>>41817108

nat gas
russia's biggest export
>>
>>41820747
>To say that Russia would start a war with a country legally binded to a nuclear power is insanity.
With the Baltic states, it's more likely that Putin will send in agents to stir things up so that the Russian populations of those countries can claim they are being "oppressed", just like he did in Ukraine, so that he has an excuse to arm them and to send in his troops who he will then claim are "on vacation", just like he has done in Ukraine.

It won't be an obvious invasion with tanks rolling across the borders firing their guns.
>>
File: 4584689649649.gif (206 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
4584689649649.gif
206 KB, 500x500
>mfw right in the middle of the shitstorm
>mfw going innawoods as soon as shit goes down
>mfw chillin in the mountains smoking bud watching the missiles fly

youtube.com/watch?v=AzqiPvGrkTo

:^)
>>
>>41820865

but western euros are cowards

not to mention you already have a numerous enemy living in your own nations :^)
>>
>>41814947
>snatch territory.

If Russia actually invaded Europe officially, not with the "civil war" stuff, its kind of WW3 at that point. That isn't snatching anything.
>>
>>41820854
And, once again, you say nothing except that Putin is a blood-thirsty psychopath and that the RDF is active.
There's a reason behind everything.

Saying that Russia could invade the Baltics because of Putin's personality (!!!) is the same as believing that the US went into Iraq to spread freedom and democracy.
>>
>>41820830
Nope, but it allows hordes of Muslims to enter its territory from the South for the Russian women to breed with.
Biggest cucks in Europe, the Russians.
>>
You have shit like this happening

http://www.voltairenet.org/article185860.html

That's pretty tense. Assuming it isn't Russian State Propoganda
>>
>>41818004

>britbongs in charge of being retarded

im not surprised
>>
>>41820747
>To say that Russia would start a war with a country legally binded to a nuclear power is insanity.

Nukes are not an infallible invasion shield. They help a lot, sure, but if you rely on them completely to the point of not having a coherent response should they decide to invade then you are in for a bad time. Imagine the scenario - they actually do invade. What are you going to do about it? Commit suicide and hope they die too?
>>
>>41820961
The primary reason for going into Iraq was regime change.
Possibly the secondary reason was because Saddam tried to kill Bush Sr and Bush Jr wanted to wave his dick in Saddam's direction.
>>
>>41820854

>Muh Russian shills

Just fuck off already, akmed.

Don't you have some afternoon praying to do?
>>
>>41820822
Read this anon:
http://blog.nuclearsecrecy.com/2013/08/02/what-the-nukemap-taught-me-about-fallout/
>>
>>41814947

It's always good to have a plan, bro.
>>
>>41821016
You're right, it was about regime change. A new regime that would re-start selling oil in USD (and not Euros).
Let me guess, Qaddafi's regime was overthrown because he was an evil dictator?
>>
>>41821018
>Just fuck off already, akmed.
>Don't you have some afternoon praying to do?
Crazy.
>>
>>41815232

You clearly aren't familiar with the world in 1913.
>>
>>41821096

Muslim scum.
>>
>>41819920
Just saying when a man as fucked as Kissinger is openly calling your actions stupid and reckless you need to take a look in the mirror.

At least he understood that the west cN get away with this shit in 3rd world isolated nations but doing it to the neighbor if a world power and not expecting them to try and secure their interest retard tier
>>41820018
>increases the chance of a greater war down the line.

Hence Putin's response.

If irony was batter we would have pancakes to feed all of Africa for a day
>>
>>41815325

Pearl Harbor shut down isolationism pretty hard. I could assume the same would happen with SJW bullshit if there was a legitimate threat to our way of life.
>>
>>41820968
Lol from the South? Where? Iran? Nope. Turkey? Definitely no. Azers? Neither. Kazaks? Pretty much the only ''safe'' Muslims.

Compared to: Lybians, Nigerians, Algerians, Turkish, Arabs, Moroccans, Pakis that flood Europe on daily basis. Not even close dude.
And yes, the UK is by far the biggest cuck country in Europe. Not Russia, not even France that at least has a possibility of fixing things with FN, not even Sweden Yes that has SD.

UK is the lapdog of America and cucked by Pakistan, Arabs and Nigerians.
''Bohoho but Russia.... ''. Nope.
>>
>>41821015
Did a war between two nuclear powers actually happen?
No. Only proxy conflicts. So no it's not going to happen. It didn't start over Cuban missiles nor Berlin. It's not going to happen.
>>
>>41821076
>A new regime that would re-start selling oil in USD (and not Euros).
All the rhetoric for regime change existed before the Euro even existed and those that were pushing for war were the people who wrote this rhetoric and have been pushing for regime change for over a decade.

Gaddafi was about him making a debt free prosperous nation.

Saddam was about Zionist neocons and waging war on Israeli behalf. This cabal called themselves PNAC.

Seriously they wrote a paper titled "how to attack Iraq" before the euro even existed and even pushed Bush Sr to go unto Iraq in 1991 but Bush understood that it would turn into a quagmire and a drain on our forces.so he didn't do it.
>>
>>41814947
One of the best ways to revive an ailing economy is to grab lands and resources from neighboring regions via war. The war itself props up the economy and the foreign resources sustain it. Putin needs something like this right now to recover credibility and get Russia out of the ditch economically.
>>
>hey nato propoganda
>cool it's happening
>>
FUCK YOU RUSSIA FUCK YOU RUSSIA FUCK YOU RUSSIA FUCK YOU RUSSIA FUCK YOU RUSSIA FUCK YOU RUSSIA FUCK YOU RUSSIA FUCK YOU RUSSIA FUCK YOU RUSSIA FUCK YOU RUSSIA FUCK YOU RUSSIA FUCK YOU RUSSIA FUCK YOU RUSSIA FUCK YOU RUSSIA FUCK YOU RUSSIA
>>
>>41821430
You okay there, buddy?
>>
Russia is not stupid to start WW3 over irrelevant shitholes like Estonia.
>>
>>41821197
>It hasn't happened so far so it will never happen.

Oh please...
>>
>>41821562
>>41821562

Hes right, mother nature its the only chance for a real happening at this point. All happenings lately are just localized shit.
>>
>>41814947
It is the logical progression. They will need to use more force than in Ukraine to overcome the Baltics.

They will send tanks and attack helicopters into a border areas of Estonia, and see what we do.
>>
Russia taking action to secure the industrial half of Ukraine and Crimea for its all seasons port makes sense. Taking the Baltic doesn't. They already have Kaliningrad and no amount of Westward Nato dickery will change that.
>>
>>41814947
Why does Russia love killing white people?
>>
>>41821701
>Russia taking action to secure the industrial half of Ukraine and Crimea for its all seasons port makes sense.

They already controlled Ukraine. Covert influence was insufficient to satisfy them. The Russians are motivated by more than wealth and strategic security, they possess a burning desire to control their former subjects. Their leader is desperate to resurrect the Soviet Union.

>They already have Kaliningrad

The Russian do not care about Kaliningrad. They were willing to give it to the Germans for debt relief in 2001. The Germans looked at the place and declined - it is a shithole.
>>
>>41814947
putin is acting a lot like hitler. Lets not make the same mistake as last time. We should nuke Putin now.
>>
>>41821919
>They already controlled Ukraine.

They did, then the country overthrew their government and moved to join the EU (with the help of a lot of shady back room stuff from the west). This meant Russia would lost their port in Crimea. They took it back. Everyone started crying.
>>
File: 1420642230974.jpg (117 KB, 546x342) Image search: [Google]
1420642230974.jpg
117 KB, 546x342
>>41816614

>britain
>freedom of speech

Most Brits are too thick to have an opinion on anything, outside of what the BBC or Daily Mail tells them.

The Woolwich beheading was an ISIS tier hoax, and people totally believed it. Same with Charlie Hebdo, and many other news stories.

We are the walking dead!
>>
>>41822051
>The Woolwich beheading was an ISIS tier hoax

Proof of GTFO.
>>
>>41822022
>This meant Russia would lost their port in Crimea.

Untrue. The Russians were there until 2047 at the earliest. There was never any unrest in Ukraine - the idea the Russians would have somehow been evicted is a lie. Closer ties with the EU utterly preclude it, although it is nonsense from all angles.

>then the country overthrew their government and moved to join the EU

This means the Russian investments in the country would increase in value massively. It would be a back door to the European common market, without accepting EU regulations, immigration and labour market rules. EU trade agreements for Ukraine meant a bonanza for Russia - a barely regulated eastern European version of Hong Kong on the doorstep, which they already had their claws into.

It was never about the money, or strategic security. Neither were threatened, both were improved by the Yanukovych removal. We are not dealing with rational concerns by rational people - the Russians want to dominate, control, humiliate.
>>
File: 1424045111130.jpg (759 KB, 1608x1600) Image search: [Google]
1424045111130.jpg
759 KB, 1608x1600
Americans don't realize that they don't hate RUSSIANS, they actually hated Jewish Soviets for all those decades.

The same Jewish Communists they now worship in the EU and in the United States that control all aspects of their foreign and domestic policy.
>>
File: 1392302430258.png (200 KB, 492x341) Image search: [Google]
1392302430258.png
200 KB, 492x341
>>41816826
1/10 for making me post.
>>
File: 1421297208880.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1421297208880.webm
1 MB, 640x360
>Warns UK general
I bet their army is just like their navy where they have 10x more admirals than they have command posts for them. Generals are always war drum beating alarmist hacks anyway. Might as well be asking /pol/ if its happening.
>>
>>41815089
When someone threatens you with nukes, the best solution is to call their bluff and blast them.

Our biggest threat is Russia re-arming by bringing many of their missiles out of retirement. We MUST nuke them before they have a chance to double or triple their active nuclear arsenal since we all know what Russia would do if they had a 3:1 nuclear advantage.
>>
>>41814947
Than how about drag Russia into NATO?
Problem solved.
>>
So butthurt belt is still butthurt and paranoid about Russia invading his nothing?
>>
>>41822478
>Generals are always war drum beating alarmist hacks anyway.
Generals know whats going on. Sometimes, when you have a really really good hammer, it also just so happens that some of our problems ARE nails and need to be whacked.
>>
>>41822568
R.I.P. burger
>>
>>41822632
Fuck off.
We will kill you and your entire family you evil rat.
>>
>>41822716
Says the eternal slave...
>>
>>41816062
>Steadfast Jazz 2013
Why can't I hold all this jazzy smoothness?
>>
>>41822752
France is that direction >>>
>>
>>41822568
Russia was smart, they got into the civilian satellite launching industry and now the Proton is the more common way to loft commercial satellites into orbit. It gave russia money and experience to develop the proton into a more effective ICBM and work on the Bulava.
The USA only has the Minuteman III and the Trident. They're ancient. Nobody wants to launch a satellite via ULA because of the piss poor launch record.
>>
>>41822889
Switzerland probably loans money to ISIS. You are like the hidden Jew no one knows about.
>>
>>41822731
Calm down Carloss.
>>
>>41823051
Yes, we do launder CIA's money
>>
>>41823080
Si
>>
>>41823051
So what? We are neutral, we don't pick sides and we don't judge. It's not our business if the rest of the world can't live peacefully. We just profit from it. Remember, guns don't kill people.
>>
>>41823118
Switzerland is like North Korea: all your buildings and bridges and shit on your border are rigged with explosives so you can murder large numbers of your citizens in scorched earth tactics.
>>
>>41822478
Yeah, our army is still very top heavy. We don't learn from history apparantly. The only reason the country hasn't fallen yet is due to the army's remarkable ability to rapidly get it's shit together after a major disaster jerks everyone awake.

Until then, our politicians, left and right, treat the armed forces as a piggy bank to be raided for fund for whatever pet project they think will win them votes and the MOD would prefer to cut away experienced NCOs rather than trim the bloated officer cadre.
>>
>>41823286
Also mountains...
>>
>>41817565
That's just exploiting a FIFA rule
Since their grandparents were around for the French Colonial times, they get to claim being French when the youth national team scouts give them the opportunity to play for France instead of Ivory Coast or Ghana.
Shit America uses Mexicans, Germans, Norwegians, and whatever Freddy Adu was.
England uses, Scots, Welsh, Irish, and Jamacians.
Russia fucking gave Viktor Ahn a passport for the Olympics so he'd get better speed skating training.
>>
>>41818004
How's working for the G?
>>
>>41819161
We both know you would send all the white males first so Jamal could stay at home fucking your woman you cuck
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.