[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Right Wing Terrorists" bigger threat than ISIS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50
File: right wing terror1.jpg (68 KB, 624x590) Image search: [Google]
right wing terror1.jpg
68 KB, 624x590
>CNN
>>
>>41743618

well we fund ISIS so technically its right
>>
>If you disobey traffic laws in the United States, you are a terrorist.

Wow
>>
Any headline with a question mark in it is just plain poor journalism.
>>
>>41743618
I read that in Wolf Blizer's voice.
>>
>the DHS is a joke that tries to vilify the right over though crimes while overlooking the thousands dead at the hands of Muslims to be politically correct
Gee, what a surprise.
>>
>>41743618
>implying they aren't

have you looked on the map lately amerifat? right-wing terrorist are already in your coutnry while ISIS is on the other side of the glove
>>
File: ifblacksleft.png (162 KB, 1024x896) Image search: [Google]
ifblacksleft.png
162 KB, 1024x896
>>41743618

What about all the murderous blacks that no doubt vote democrat?
>>
>>41743834
this, ISIS cannot change the political structure of western world, far right military groups can.

>>41743618
and why the fuck you are surprised
>>
>>41743840
>if blacks left
there will be a new underclass, which mooches on welfare and commit crime, just like niggers.

killing/removing all niggers/blacks/brown people (for UK) is a temporary solutions.

Capitalism we have will always have its underclass there is no way around it. Chavs and white trash are perfect examples of them
>>
File: boston police.jpg (108 KB, 960x848) Image search: [Google]
boston police.jpg
108 KB, 960x848
Looks like we'll need to give even greater power to DHS and further militarize the police.

Anything to keep us safe from those scary "sovereign citizens."
>>
Reminder that anyone who wants to make the world a better place is considered extremist.

Je suis Liberté.
>>
Government is in business to do just one thing: exercise power over people.

ISIS is an entertaining side show that allows government to play a little skeet on foreign soil against short bus terrorists to give the military something to do. It represents neither a challenge nor a threat.

"Right-wing" people on the other hand, aren't "short bus," they aren't "terrorists," aren't on foreign soil, and are most definitely a challenge and a threat to what the government wants to do: exercise power over people.
>>
>people that disagree with me are terrorists

>>41743794
Online news outlets have basically become glorified blogs at this point. Journalism is dead.
>>
>>41743618
Racism is the biggest threat. If white people use racism they might get their act together and be a force to be reckoned with, we can't let that happen! Forward comrades!
>>
>>41743878
>>41743854
Fuck off Commie
>>
>right wing terrorist a bigger threat than left wing terrorists.

Meanwhile farage gets hit with eggs and right wing terrorists dont do anything. Top fucking Kek.

Ps. My phone kept autocorrecting bigger to nigger
>>
File: ifblacksleftus.jpg (222 KB, 1024x896) Image search: [Google]
ifblacksleftus.jpg
222 KB, 1024x896
>>41743878

Oh sure there would be a new bottom of the pyramid, but to suggest they would behave like niggers is unfounded.

Japan and china dont have niggers and their underclasses arent as bad, for example.

Another example would be the relatively good citizens poor whites make by comparison to niggers.

If blacks left society would improve overnight.

Fight me jews.
>>
>>41743840
>If not for the blacks then America would be #1
The error in that argument is that all other countries would be equally elevated after getting rid of their niggers, so no, you're not #1.
>>
>>41743976

Who cares whos number one amongst our anglo-tribes? If blacks left we'd have a utopia from the modern perspective.
>>
>>41743910
>implying I am liberal let alone a commie.

but regarding commies, amerifat hypocrisy shows off.

>Mccarthy was right ! There were many commies and there was a communist threat ! He was in right persecuting people because they actively tried to change the system !!1

>Baaaaw why do Murrican Guburmunt persecutes us, even though we admit we want to change the system !!!!

mark my words, in 10-15 years far right groups will become the communists of 1950. I expect a witchunt over you, the same kind of witch hunt concerning commies in 50s, which you cheered on.

>>41743960
comparing orient is a bit off, one rather should compare other western countries, UK, Spain, Italy, Greece almost all of them have a useless extreme right or extreme left leaning underclass

unless you change you economical/cultural system (whether or not the new system is oriental is unimportant) you will always have a underclass which behaves like animals.

I would say niggers/chavs etc exist solely on scaring white middle class, and have them focus their hate on them rather than the jewish bankers/elite etc but thats another topic.
>>
>>41744018

Being poor doesnt make whites into niggers. Class alone doesnt determine behavior.

Thats where you marxists fail, you dont acknowledge biological reality.
>>
>>41743618
Keep those weapons loaded and your body armor ready to go. Government is starting to see that patriot groups in America can be a huge monkey wrench in the nwo plan. It's only a matter of time before people get fed up. I predict it will happen sometime around when the government starts making ID logins necessary to use the Internet once they pass that utility scheduling in a couple of days.
>>
File: 1423151356530.jpg (12 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
1423151356530.jpg
12 KB, 227x222
>>41744073
>Thats where you marxists fail, you dont acknowledge biological reality.

woaah careful guys, we have a /pol/ geneticist here.
This retard probably read on wiki about some IQ tests they made 30 years ago and that black and white document from the German ministry of propaganda and thinks he is a Human genetics expert
>>
>>41743834
>>glove
>>
>>41744073
>read the first sentence I wrote, not a Marxist not a leftist, and I never deny race has something to do with it

>Being poor doesnt make whites into niggers
White trash and Chavs are good examples of that phenomenon.

Now being poor indeed does not create niggers/chavs/whitetrash but being poor+degenerate consumerist culture makes them so.

compare poor negroes of 1950s to poor niggers of post crack epidemic 1980s

niggers/chavs/white trash are a recent phenomenon it is true, but that is the world we live in now, unless you go commie and redistribute wealth in order to make everyone middle to lower-middle class, you will always have an underclass/poor.

and as I said above when underclass/poor is constantly bombarded by consumerism and degeneracy and drugs as they were since 80s, they become niggers/chavs/white trash/proles.

removing niggers will not solve anything on the long run, you must
1-change the cultural setting
2-change the economical setting
3-preferably both.

Hence I advocate 3rd position.
>>
>>41743618
Speaking of CNN

>not enough diversity at oscars
>muh racism
>muh sexism
>>
File: Third_Temple_Jerusalem.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Third_Temple_Jerusalem.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>41744141
>>41744170

The 2-repeat allele of the MAOA gene confers an increased risk for shooting and stabbing behaviors.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626

Analyses revealed that African-American males who carry the 2-repeat allele are significantly more likely than all other genotypes to engage in shooting and stabbing behaviors and to report having multiple shooting and stabbing victims.
>>
>>41744018
McCarthy was right though. He was in fact very accurate in his accusations.
>>
>>41743834
Those right wing terrorists aren't going to cut my fucking head off or burn me alive though.
>>
>>41744205
I don't deny genetics/race, but you should also not deny culture making people far more degenerate than before. Again take a look at the chavs and don't tell me you will never have such white people in USA.

>>41744214
Indeed, and those who will persecute far right will also be right,
>>
>>41744245
>41744245

I agree culture and upbringing is a factor, a large one.

But not as large as biological influence. This is why i would trade our niggers for chavs instantly.
>>
>>41744205
according to your info, white men also have 35% of this allelle, are you saying that the thing that makes niggers so bad, exists in 35% of white people too?

also it says Chinese people have as much of that as blacks, have you seen or heard anything about Chinese violence lately?
>>
The only serious right wing attack in the US was by a couple of mad bombers, and even then, they attacked the government.
>>
File: terrible-500x330.jpg (73 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
terrible-500x330.jpg
73 KB, 500x330
>>41743618

REALLY?

Well fuck man this is bullshit.

I guess Obama's gonna do anything he can to deflect from Muslim terrorists by doing more to further divide this country and smear conservative Christians as terrorists

Not gonna lie. This villification to manufacture a new enemy (which happens to be white and Christian) so liberals don't have to deal with Muslim terrorists is really pissing me off.
>>
>>41744288

Yes thats right, whites and chinese people have it because sometimes violence is genetically adaptive behavior.

The problem is blacks are programmed for an inordinate amount.

Nobody likes to hear about human biological programming but that doesnt make it go away.
>>
>>41744281
sure,
>x rapes murders kills 100 times
>y rapes murders kills 50 times

I would pick y
but rather than a trade off, I would want the problem to disappear, hence economical and cultural changes are needed.

and If it comes down only to race, I rather genocide whites and niggers and replace them with orientals which are far less prone to crime.
>>
>>41743618
>labeling your opposing party as terrorists
kek
>>
>>41744326

No need for geneocide, just segregation.

I would love it and be proud of blacks if they formed their own successful nation.
>>
>>41744326
why not just replace all humans with robots
>>
>>41744334

He's manufacturing a domestic enemy to not only justify his open refusal to go after his muslim terrorist buddies but also to further fuel hatred of both whites and Christians to further divide America

He's a real motherfucker because of it.
>>
Sure people have done some horrible stuff in the past, but at least we aren't stuck in the past like those camel fuckers.
>>
>>41744326
>replace them with orientals which are far less prone to crime

You know they numbers only reflect that because they either flat out lie about them or just accuse someone of doing the crime and from there they're pretty much fucked, right?
>>
>their individual rights are under sttack in routine daily instances
Isn't that the same thing niggers say daily?
>>
>>41743777
The speed limits should be raised. I swear so many roads are lower than needed to fascilitate ticket revenue.
>>
>>41743976
America has more niggs, and remember, "poor people" aren't niggs. Its a distinct culture.
>>
>>41744374
He isn't christian, he is only during election time and certain holidays/events.

He is classic liberal-athiest-hippie-commie. Really just waiting for him to wear a Che shirt and get into a Prius with a Co-Exist and darwin fish bumper sticker.
>>
File: 2000px-Gadsden_flag.svg.png (214 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Gadsden_flag.svg.png
214 KB, 2000x1333
>http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/25/terrorist-watch-list_n_5617599.html
tl;dr/clickbait
it's incredibly easy to get on the terrorist watch list. if "right-wing terrorist" groups actually become a thing, you will be put on the list if you
>own
>posted on social media
>know someone who owns
>know someone who posted on social media
>associated with a group that uses
>know someone associated with a group that uses
>look like someone who would have
>know someone who would look like they have
this flag.
>>
File: hitler.jpg (23 KB, 540x371) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
23 KB, 540x371
>villifying an enemy as an internal threat after years of slinging shit at them, marginalizing them out of society, blaming them for all of society's woes, and polarizing the masses firmly against a singular enemy

>depict that singled-out group as standing in the way of a new progressive nation

>and now the dialogue coming from the party is slowly shifting from villification to neutralization
WELL SHIT WHERE HAVE I HEARD THIS KIND OF TALK BEFORE?

Not gonna lie. This really is starting to get scary.
>>
>>41744801
>WELL SHIT WHERE HAVE I HEARD THIS KIND OF TALK BEFORE?

when people talk about Muslims?
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 640x624) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 640x624
>>41744245
Britbro, a couple if things you maybe don't realize in American culture (at least in the south):

Black and white societies are pretty much segregated. Blacks live in their areas and whites live on their areas, and we generally don't enter act with one another.

Second, is firearms. If the UK had as many guns/people as the US does (especially the south) then the chavs might think twice before robbing/assaulting folks. It goes back to the old saying "An armed society is a polite society."
>>
>>41744844

Oh bullshit.

Muslims are the victims of NOTHING.

All they do is flood into everyone else's countries, impose their ass-backwards shit onto the masses, and when people get fed up with the bullying the Muslims have the balls to call themselves the victims.

No one's going around beheading them, putting them in cages and setting them on fire, or plowing planes into their buildings. No one's going into Muslim countries and demanding they change to accomodate more non-Islamic social and cultural norms. No one's doing a damn fucking thing to them yet they still murder hundreds every single day for not being Muslim like them (or even the right type of Muslim).

Go ahead with that victimization crap; anyone with eyes sees your bullshit. They cause the exacty same problems in every country they go to, yet the one common denominator is never to blame and it's always everyone else's fault, right?
>>
>>41743777
More like "if you believe traffic laws don't apply to you because you've declared sovereignty from the illegitimate US government, so you're justified in defending yourself with deadly force if a cop tries to pull you over," you are a terrorist.
>>
>>41744236
>Those right wing terrorists aren't going to cut my fucking head off or burn me alive though.
ISIS also won't do that. Unless you go to ME in which case you deserve it anyways.
>>
File: #00010.jpg (26 KB, 1280x528) Image search: [Google]
#00010.jpg
26 KB, 1280x528
>MFW Denver gets mass shooted again

Pls no more
>>
>>41743618
>standard switch and bait

People aren't that dumb to fall for this in america right?
>Government successfully incites internal conflict so they can justify the use of police force and further surveillance
>>
>>41744879
Hispanic (white, yeah yeah I know blah blah) in the south this is pretty much true.

Its not that blacks are segregated out of racism, they segregate themselves by failing at life so they are in poor areas.

Some newer mexicans are like this but typically they have more success and eventually families make it out of their ghetto areas.
>>
>>41744935
hey amerilardo, Muslims doing terrorist attacks in Europe is only because the wars USA started in middle east. You fucked up Iraq and made it an extremist stronhold that is now leaking in Europe .

so next time you going to blame Mohhamad or quran because a modern Muslim hates Israel and the west, think about the modern history of middle east too
>>
>>41744801
so get scared faggot if you are going to start taking potshots at cops for having to help pay for poor peoples healthcare you cant really be surprised when the government considers you unhinged and dangerous. If there were a cause beyond "i dont wanna pay muh taxes" to rally behind id be right there with you but as it is all you dont tread on me lolbertardians really piss me off
>>
>>41744141
Get the fuck out.
>>
>>41744984
Hahahaha, oh so if the US didn't do it they wouldn't be so violent. I guess all those rapings in England were just protests.

So deluded.
>>
>>41744293
>atheists
>right wing
>>
>>41744984
Yeah because they were all peace and love till America got involved, please you people are one step above niggers and you know it which has given you fags an inferiority complex when you deal with actual people. You want to try to be civilized but you always chimpout sooner or later..mmjust a bunch of light skinned niggers
>>
>>41745034
I am talking about LETHAL violence, as in terrorist attacks

rapes in UK are UKs problem for having retarded police

>>41745046
>Yeah because they were all peace and love till America got involved,

I never implied that you fucking moron, yeah maybe they would be in war too if USA wasn't involved, BUT GUESS WHAT RETARD? THEY WOULDNT HATE YOU AND EUROPE SO MUCH AND THEY WOULD BE JUST KILLING THEMSELVES
>>
>>41744984
>Muslims doing terrorist attacks in Europe is only because the wars USA started in middle east.
Is that the reason they invaded Spain over 100 years ago?
>>
>>41745073
>1000
>>
File: maximumtrolling.jpg (34 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maximumtrolling.jpg
34 KB, 1280x720
>>41745073
if we are going to bring examples from more than 100 years ago I think europe loses all arguments
>>
>>41743794
journalists are scum
99% of them should get the rope
>>
File: flue_work.png (174 KB, 1920x1040) Image search: [Google]
flue_work.png
174 KB, 1920x1040
>>41744141
You know nothing about the people on /pol/ or their jobs.

Biological reality is a fact everyone knows, but one that people are too scared to acknowledge.
>>
>>41743878
>there will be a new underclass, which mooches on welfare and commit crime, just like niggers.

Yes, the spics and mexicans, we know. They're about twice as good as the niggers but half as good as the whites. Still a net gain.
>>
>>41743840
It's funny because, except for welfare, none of those things actually concern white people in the first place.
>>
File: 1393601145339.jpg (21 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
1393601145339.jpg
21 KB, 512x288
>>41743618

This is, imo, one of the most hostile things a gov't agency has said about the American public since the civil war.

Strange times we are living in, gentlemen.
>>
>>41744073
>behaviour proven to be caused by upbringing is a "biological reality"
>>
>>41745095
being friendly and working with muslim countries is not the same thing as integrating them into our social and economic systems though. Peace with muslims would be best for europe but we lose if we become muslim countries ourselves
>>
File: perfect cattle.png (45 KB, 1105x411) Image search: [Google]
perfect cattle.png
45 KB, 1105x411
>>41743907
it's the only real potential threat
>>
You know, I'm starting to think there's no such thing as peace or safety if there are 'terrorists' in countries such as the U.S.
To Polska I shall go
>>
>>41744547
hey, hey man, hey

there is nothing wrong with driving a prius if you bought it cheap. saves a boatload of money in the long run.

commute/grocery getting saved enough for me to afford a track car. I can deal with idiots laughing at me on the normal roads.
>>
>>41744141

>he can't refute the claim that biology makes us vastly different

Ayyyy
>>
>>41745240
but all humans belong to the same species, so its you that have to find me a proof that they actually do have something that makes them different
>>
File: irelan2.jpg (74 KB, 1138x915) Image search: [Google]
irelan2.jpg
74 KB, 1138x915
>>41744465
>>
File: 1402468516339.jpg (95 KB, 447x444) Image search: [Google]
1402468516339.jpg
95 KB, 447x444
>>41745201
>I'm starting to think there's no such thing as peace or safety

Welcome to the real world.
>>
>>41744018
> mark my words, in 10-15 years far right groups will become the communists of 1950. I expect a witchunt over you, the same kind of witch hunt concerning commies in 50s, which you cheered on.

This, have a negative opinion about trannies? Homosexuality? Illegal immigrants? Don't expect to keep your job. Your business. Prepare to be persecuted.
>>
File: cops are sociopaths 7.jpg (52 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
cops are sociopaths 7.jpg
52 KB, 500x374
>>41743618
Big surprise! A treasonous government organization that wipes its ass with the Constitution a million times a day in this country considers those of us who actually believe in and follow the Constitution "terrorists". Its called psychological projection, and on a grand scale.
>>
>>41743901
>exercise power over people.
The fact that that isn't the issue in a republic that us meant to answer to the people and said people have a right to resist color of law bullshit by the feds purposely goes over their heads
>>
Fucking left wing joke and bullshit authoritarianism.

Let's drum up another threat. Except this time it's going to be people who resist government authority ! These people think they should have more liberty ! And they have guns, don't you see? Look at this map, where some people shot some people. Irrefutable. They are more dangerous than ISIS folks. Right wing, libertarian, racist white rednecks are organizing to oppress you and take your equality ! We released this report so you known what to think when the actual conflict starts ;)
>>
>>41745681
Daily reminder
TITLE 18, U.S.C., SECTION 242
>Whoever, under color of any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom, willfully subjects any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or to different punishments, pains, or penalties, on account of such person being an alien, or by reason of his color, or race, than are prescribed for the punishment of citizens, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and if bodily injury results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include the use, attempted use, or threatened use of a dangerous weapon, explosives, or fire, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.
>>
So basically what CNN is saying is that:
When Hillary is president she will spend her entire term trying to overturn the 2A
>>
>>41743618
Except it is a fact that left wing eco and animal rights terrorist are by far the most active terrorist groups in America.

As in they commit over 85% of all terrorist acts every year.
>>
>>41745833
That would look very nice as a poster to stick on city walls
>>
>>41744737
Founding father retroactively declared terrorist when?
>>
>>41745945
yup. when ISIS is so harmless it's pretty easy to be a bigger threat.
>>
File: pavelic i ribentrop.jpg (49 KB, 800x541) Image search: [Google]
pavelic i ribentrop.jpg
49 KB, 800x541
>>41745122
tako je
>>
>>41743618

When's the last time a hospital was blown up by a domestic terrorist? Or an office full of journalists?

When's the last time a domestic terrorist put on a C4 vest and blew himself up in a crowded market?

I don't understand how any reasonable person in American can look at current trend of international terrorism and think, "The real thing to worry about is domestic terrorism."

I hate what I've been born into: a generation of frightened, pussified, culturally enriched liberals so indoctrinated by their own media (the sound of their own voice) that they can't even recognize a threat to their person through the veil of prescribed sociocultural equality.
>>
>>41746367
/thread
>>
>>41746367
Well I for one enjoy selective history. Oklahoma City? Never happened. 96 Olympics? Meh.

I'm not saying domestic is the bigger problem but you righties have a dark history that shouldn't be ignored.

>inb4 libscum
I hold no affiliations and draw no lines in the sand. I decide issue by issue.
>>
>>41746367
good post , reminds me of the first journalist beheaded by IS James Foley. He was a stead fast anti war liberal which is fine but I think he underestimated the threat to himself due to his worldview.
>>
>>41745290
Don't be a moron. If you thought race was unreal or unimportant you would live in Haiti or Senegal or The Dominican Republic rather than The Czech Rep.

Objective scientific evidence: known significant differences between the major races include cranial capacity, average IQ, gestation time, maturation rate, hair texture, bodily musculature, twinning rates, facial structure, skeletal structure, skin tone, genetic predisposition to disease, tendency toward aggression, and the list goes on.

Modern Blacks evolved from Homo-Erectus and are a fusion of Homo-Sapien, whilst modern Whites evolved from Cro-Magnons and are a fusion of Neanderthal and Homo-Sapien. Black people have ZERO Cro-Magnon and Neanderthal DNA. Modern Blacks, Whites and Asians are in fact three separate human sub-species.
>>
>>41743618
Western media must be sitting itself in fear at the thought of all western citizens calling for the removal of kebab in their countries en masse. All of this "right wing terrorism" hysteria just seems like full on damage control, considering all these European "right wing extermists" have done so far is organize protests (same thing complacent liberal pussies do when they have had their feelings hurt)

It's like they are the boogeyman that they can blame Muslim bullshit on.
> rise of antisemitism in Europe
> must be the work of cis white male christians, those durkas that shot up that deli weren't real muslims!
>>
>>41743618
And so it begins. Expect to see Americans that believe in freedom and the Constitution and minimal government treated like anarchist terrorists in the very near future.

Obey or die.
>>
>>41746600
So 20 and 19 years ago respectively.
Also individual idiots vs an organized mentality.
That is some of the stupidest shit I've read all month.
>>
>>41744943
How often do sovereign citizen retards actually resort to violence as opposed to the usual spouting pseudo-legal bullshit?
>>
>>41746066
Isis is a local threat one facilitated by our "allies" and likely the US as well in a similar fashion to the shit that the CIA pulled all throughout south America.see Iran contra which was the only time they got caught.

The best way to fight terrorist is to stop funding them.

The fact is that left wing eco and animal rights terrorist are the most active terrorist groups and carry out the most terrorist attacks on US soil.

Its a fact there is nothing to argue.
>>
>>41744943
no you're not. you're arguably a criminal, arguably a foreign militant, certainly a public menace, but you're not a terrorist because its not your intent to create fear through violence in order to further your goals.
>>
>>41746670
but the percentage of neanderthal DNA is VERY small compared to the homo sapiens majority that all humans have, and even if you count that there is a small part there is no proof that neandthertal were indeed any smarter other that speculation using cranial size evidence

Also, yes there are genetic differences between races including some stuff you said, but the core of human intelligence, the brain organ, is something so complex that unless humans came in contact with a radiation spike it woul be impossible to have any meaningful mutation within the last 125.000 years that your last ancestor with sub-saharans were
>>
>>41746649
>first journalist beheaded by IS James Fo
Isis all nursura and FSA have been decapitating people including journalist for years moron.

Foley was all over the news for a very specific reason

To get the public riled up to get into Syria.
>>
>>41746600
actually, you just proved his point.
96 Olympics was in.... 96.
Oklahoma City was... 95
so, yes, home grown terrorism HAS happened. but not recently, not to that extent.
ISIS, literally an ocean away, has killed more American civilians than any "home grown" terror plot, especially any "right wing" terror plot, has, in the lat 10 years.
>>
>>41744879
Chavs dont rob or assault anyone though because theyre cowards, theyre just poor idiots who smoke weed
>>
File: 2nd Amendment secures the rest.jpg (506 KB, 2199x1258) Image search: [Google]
2nd Amendment secures the rest.jpg
506 KB, 2199x1258
>>41745833
When its OK to kill a cop pt1:

“An illegal arrest is an assault and battery. The person so attempted to be restrained of his liberty has the same right to use force in defending himself as he would in repelling any other assault and battery.” (State v. Robinson, 145 ME. 77, 72 ATL. 260).

“Each person has the right to resist an unlawful arrest. In such a case, the person attempting the arrest stands in the position of a wrongdoer and may be resisted by the use of force, as in self- defense.” (State v. Mobley, 240 N.C. 476, 83 S.E. 2D 100).

“Citizens may resist unlawful arrest to the point of taking an arresting officer's life if necessary.” (Plummer v. State, 136 Ind. 306.) This premise was upheld by the Supreme Court of the United States in the case: John Bad Elk v. U.S., 177 U.S. 529. The Court stated: “Where the officer is killed in the course of the disorder which naturally accompanies an attempted arrest that is resisted, the law looks with very different eyes upon the transaction, when the officer had the right to make the arrest, from what it does if the officer had no right. What may be murder in the first case might be nothing more than manslaughter in the other, or the facts might show that no offense had been committed.”
>>
File: treasonous traitor 2.jpg (183 KB, 588x350) Image search: [Google]
treasonous traitor 2.jpg
183 KB, 588x350
>>41745833
When its OK to KILL a cop pt2:
“An arrest made with a defective warrant, or one issued without affidavit, or one that fails to allege a crime is within jurisdiction, and one who is being arrested, may resist arrest and break away. If the arresting officer is killed by one who is so resisting, the killing will be no more than an involuntary manslaughter.” (Housh v. People, 75 111. 491; reaffirmed and quoted in State v. Leach, 7 Conn. 452; State v. Gleason, 32 Kan. 245; Ballard v. State, 43 Ohio 349; State v Rousseau, 241 P. 2d 447; State v. Spaulding, 34 Minn. 3621.)

“When a person, being without fault, is in a place where he has a right to be, is violently assaulted, he may, without retreating, repel by force, and if, in the reasonable exercise of his right of self defense, his assailant is killed, he is justified.” (Runyan v. State, 57 Ind. 80; Miller v. State, 74 Ind. 1.)
“These principles apply as well to an officer attempting to make an arrest, who abuses his authority and transcends the bounds thereof by the use of unnecessary force and violence, as they do to a private individual who unlawfully uses such force and violence.” (Jones v. State, 26 Tex. App. I; Beaverts v. State, 4 Tex. App. 1 75; Skidmore v. State, 43 Tex. 93, 903.)

“One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance.” (Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910).
>>
>>41746810

They believe they have no choice. They must do something that involves violence, but they cannot even imagine targeting anyone with that violence except their fellow Americans. They can't even launch drone strikes against Al Qaeda without finding a way to rationalize them into US influenced and Republican Party supported terrorists first, hence all the claims that Ronald Reagan created the Taliban, and that they are really "Daesh" instead of true Muslims.
>>
>>41743618
Didn't the US Army Manual 2013 put the same thing down? In the event of an insurrection drone strikes and mass round ups of anti government leaders,supporters and fundraisers are to be enacted and the prisoners dropped off at pre made camps?

Damn America. The Republicans want to wall off Mexico and put the military along the border. To keep migrants out or escaping citizens in?
>>41743881
I'm not really into conspiracies but even that event raised red flags in my head. Way over the top for a single wounded bombing suspect. It really looked like a dummy run to see how well accepted such displays are.

Then again I didn't believe conspiracy theorists about the government and spy agencies reading,watching and listening to everything you do. Then it was proven to be not only correct but worse than they expected. So guess I'm open minded to some of the alternative views these days.
>>
>>41746887
>but the percentage of neanderthal DNA is VERY small compared to the homo sapiens majority that all humans have
Neanderthals are, on average, 99.7% similar to modern humans. Humans are as far as 99.5% different from other humans. If homo erectus were alive today modern politics and social sciences would be firmly arguing that they are not a different species than homo sapiens sapiens.
>>
>>41743886
In the UK just speaking out against the anti white,multi cult agenda gives you demonisation in society,job loss,defamation and prison time.

US could have it worse I suppose.
>>
Lol another deflection to protect the worst president of all time. The world can't wait until 2016. I wish I had a time machine.
>>
>>41747100
Obama's bad, Bush was worse.
>>
The weird thing is all the cops and military in the US are obviously not leftists or statists.
>>
>>41747051
hey britfag, how's that open border shit working for you? can you use a few million Mexicans to go with the muslims?
>>
>>41747023

That ISIS is really "Daesh," I mean. Damn pronouns and their seductive convenience.
>>
File: Ants.jpg (52 KB, 599x321) Image search: [Google]
Ants.jpg
52 KB, 599x321
>>41746845
>in a similar fashion to the shit that the CIA pulled all throughout south America.
See: School of the Americas.
http://fas.org/irp/crs/soa.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_of_the_Americas_Watch
>>
>>41747134
Lenin use to call leftist useful idiots for a reason. Guess who is first in line when dictators take over.
>>
>>41747117
Might well be true, but how did Obama manage to get lower approval ratings from the Middle East than Bush?
I am still confused by this, any submitter's care to voice an opinion?
>>
>>41747117
are fucking serious? Obama will never amount to a pimple on bush's ass. jimmy carter is now the second worst president in history. you are out of your little libtard mind
>>
>>41747051
>keeping citizens in
Anon if you honestly expect citizens to flee to the hellhole that is mexico instead of going innawoods or falling under the radar, then you are gravely mistaken.

And while a good portion of the military are statists and welfare queens, a larger part are MELLON LOABEE retards who would undoubtedly side with the "terrorists".
>>
File: reagan_taliban.jpg (27 KB, 500x257) Image search: [Google]
reagan_taliban.jpg
27 KB, 500x257
>>41747023
>hence all the claims that Ronald Reagan created the Taliban
Not just a claim. Its a fact.
>>
>>41747117
>herewego.jiff
>>
>>41747176
No thanks Ameribro. We have enough subhumans.
>>
>>41747051
>In the event of an insurrection drone strikes and mass round ups of anti government leaders,supporters and fundraisers are to be enacted and the prisoners dropped off at pre made camps?
https://publicintelligence.net/restricted-u-s-army-internment-and-resettlement-operations-manual/
>>
>>41747254

People actually try to deny this? Didn't we have an award winning movie where Tom Hanks literally illustrates how America made the Taliban?
>>
>>41747209
I seriously doubt leftists in the USA would pick up arms. These are modern fat well off liberals with a phobia of guns and discipline not Eastern Europeans from the 1910s fighting for their life and economic well being.
>>
File: 1424075863265_0.gif (2 MB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
1424075863265_0.gif
2 MB, 350x262
>>41745580
>libcucks trying to "persecute" the crazy ones with the guns

Try us.
>>
>>41743618
>Domestic Terrorists

Fucking cunts sure like doing 360s.
>citizens dissatisfied with the government are terrorists
Bigger Boot Please.
>>
>>41746887
>but the percentage of neanderthal DNA is VERY small

And you share 98% of your DNA with chimpanzees.. small differences in DNA have huge implications
>>
>>41746887
>but the percentage of neanderthal DNA is VERY small compared to the homo sapiens majority that all humans have

That's a stupid argument, anon. Chimpanzees and Humans share nearly 99% of the same DNA. Dogs and Humans share nearly 96% of the same DNA.
We are all descended from a common humanoid. Of course, if you go far enough back, we are all descended from a common single cell amoeba.

>the core of human intelligence, the brain organ, is something so complex that unless humans came in contact with a radiation spike it woul be impossible to have any meaningful mutation within the last 125.000 years that your last ancestor with sub-saharans were

More PC bluepill stupidity.
Sub-Saharan Africans (Blacks) have Homo Erectus DNA, and Europeans (Whites) do not.
Europeans (Whites) have haplogroup X, haplogroup R1b, Cro-Magnon and Neanderthal DNA, and Sub-Saharan Africans (Blacks) do not.
>>
>>41746975
>>41747015
Obviously the US code and SCOTUS are part of these right wing terrorist groups
>>
File: arbusto.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
arbusto.jpg
2 KB, 125x125
>>41747303
LOL yeah. Several movies, actually.
>>
>>41747307
But they would have their role. Eyes and ears, digging ditches, voting for "sensible" and "common sense" laws. They have a role for everyone and when that role is no longer needed, off to the Lubyanka.
>>
>>41747294
I have a couple officer buddies from college across the branches they all held the belief that their Institutions had an obligation to turn on the gov itself if it tried to pull that kind of shit.
>>
>>41747254

All those men in that picture not only had nothing to do with the Taliban, but were actually hunted and marked for assassination by the Taliban as they seized power from the Northern Alliance after the Soviet pullout.
>>
>>41743901
Jesus Christ, I came on pol today and actually read something that wasn't nonsensical babble.

You and I think alike anon
>>
>>41747233
toplel
>Rightwing cunt afraid of a little government intervention when literally everyone in the government agrees with Obama on this literally ONE thing
>>
File: Feinswine.jpg (68 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Feinswine.jpg
68 KB, 512x512
>>41747354
>right wing terrorist groups
The limp wristed communist traitors want us all to bow down to their authority (whether it is legitimate or not). They are not leader types, they are followers. They are not rugged individual, they are soft easily molded and weak. They don't like those of us who can take care of ourselves and thus are not part of their collective. And this is why they desperately want us disarmed.
>>
>>41747233
You can tell how blue pilled someone is if they've been convinced that Jimmy Carter was a bad president for the American people.I'm also independent, fuckstick.
>>
>>41743834
Better throw away all my gloves so da terrorists dont get me
>>
>>41744288
>have you ever heard of chinese violence.
have you been to china? Its a criminal shithole
>>
>>41743618

In terms of threat to CONUS the Hare Krishnas are bigger than ISIS.
>>
>>41747393
Yeah, but the problem today is inverted totalitarianism that creeps in slowly through the decades and everyone grows accustom to it. The NSA happened and nobody gives a shit basically. As long as Americans have just enough economic well being but there's the ever danger of unemployment and financial ruin they're two the line with minimum outcry. Creating a bigger government that only has to intimidate not even actually do anything along with financial insecurity can easily be achieved slowly and it's already happening.
>>
>>41747476
so you are a coward and you just go whichever way the wind blows ok good for you.
>>
File: METALMILITIA.jpg (980 KB, 3036x2701) Image search: [Google]
METALMILITIA.jpg
980 KB, 3036x2701
>>41747393
>an obligation to turn on the gov itself if it tried to pull that kind of shit.
Welcome to the Constitutional Militia. Unfortunately we are the minority now. But that may be all we need. The first American Revolution was only fought by about 2% of the population. Half the colonists were loyalists to begin with.
>>
Might I present the argument that in recent history there has not been a single president that had had the interests of the country as their primary goal, rather they have been intent on advancing their party and power of that party, willing to change their time to whatever favorable wind comes their way.

Get a fucking real candidate on the ballot that isn't in either party, back them with a social media shit storm, and get the country fixed. Our current political races are rigged in only one way, to fuck you, the citizen, over as much as possible without starting riots
>>
File: based ukrainian woman 3.jpg (202 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
based ukrainian woman 3.jpg
202 KB, 1920x1080
>>41747294
When people ask about white genocide and say its bullshit.

Give them this direct from the UN.
"Population replacement"
http://www.un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
>>
File: bin laden trained by cia.jpg (25 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
bin laden trained by cia.jpg
25 KB, 300x400
>>41747403
And that is where all the CIA covert funding to create middle eastern terrorist groups began. That was the genesis. Then it went on to this:
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/binladen_cia.html
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/bin_laden_osman.html

Who is Tim Osman?
>>
>>41743854
>this, ISIS cannot change the political structure of western world, far right military groups can.

This still doesnt make them terrorists. Terrorists use terror to achieve their goals, terror against an unarmred civilian population. Directly opposing the government is the exact opposite of terrorism. The word you are looking for is rebel.
>>
>>41743976
We have far more niggers. We have 45 million niggers in our country. The ENTIRE population of your country is just 64 million.

US has 318 million people total.
>>
>>41747621
Yeah that's what I said. No, I make my own decisions and don't adhere to this bullshit false dichotomy that you subscribe to.
>>
>>41747606
All you have to do to see that is look at the number of useless laws on the books as well as the useless and irrelevant wishing in each of them.

Why we allow this idk.
>>
>>41747606
but they're not economically well. More than half the country lives in poverty. For every millionaire there are 40 people who starve day to day without food stamps, who barely make it after -working a full time job-.
The only reason we haven't seen an uprising much like the French Revolution is that we managed to feed the working poor.
But then they turn around and vote against the very shit they need to survive, because they're "temporarily embarrassed millionaires," not "systemic cogs in a broken machine that treats them like dirt."
The result are these sovereign citizens on the right. The government isn't to blame for their problems, unregulated capitalism is. So they have the means and the reason to do more than riot.
Lefties on the other hand, don't really want to start shooting at people, so they have more peaceful shit. But that doesn't work.
>>
File: interracial crime.jpg (88 KB, 500x423) Image search: [Google]
interracial crime.jpg
88 KB, 500x423
>>41747666
>"Population replacement"
I've known they were doing this shit for a couple decades now. Thanks for the link.
>>
>>41747723
Oh dear anon you seem to have misread the current definition of terrorist.
It reads any threat to the current regime and/or any threat that can be used to manipulate the population.
You must update your government manual to version 2.3 if you wish to be a proper law abiding citizen.
>>
>>41747472
>communist
They are more closely related to fascist than communist from an ideological stand point but either way they are authoritarian subverters and traitors
>>
>>41747932
>It reads any threat to the current regime and/or any threat that can be used to manipulate the population.
Considering the constitution is the highest law of the land and large swaths if both the government and media work towards dismantling it and manipulating the people to work against it through various ways the are by that definition the terrorist.
>>
File: 1409483031917.jpg (39 KB, 976x742) Image search: [Google]
1409483031917.jpg
39 KB, 976x742
>>41747942
Maybe from a political standpoint, but they are still statist collectivist authoritarians.
>>
>>41747713

Because a holocaust denial website is so much more trustworthy than Wikipedia.

The Taliban didn't even exist until 1994, long after Reagan left office. If anyone can be blamed for it, that would be either H.W. Bush, or Bill Clinton.
>>
>>41747844
I didn't mean living economically well I meant well enough to still have financial instability, ie the constant fear of losing your job. That along with high crime, the fear of being spyed on, scare tactics of groups,other nation, and your own nation keeps the element of tension in a inverted dictatorship.
>>
>>41748019
If you really think the political choices in the US are that diverse you are ignorant.

They are just about the same far right and moderate right by the world's standards. Corporate and banker puppets.
>>
>>41748014
I don't disagree. Every individual that voted for something that is against the constitution had violated their oath of office and should be impeached imo
>>
>>41748026
>Because a holocaust denial website
You don't seem to understand how that website works.

It is like YouTube where just about anyone can post shit.

Also attacking an unrelated part of something without addressing the point isn't an argument it is ad hominem deflection.
>>
>>41748026
>Because a holocaust denial website
No, because that is when the CIA began major operations in the middle east doing what they always do (smuggling guns, smuggling drugs, political assassinations, and training terrorists). ALL of the shit going on in the middle east now is a product of that shit. Before Reagan CIA involvement in the middle east was pretty sparse. Since then its been an all day every day kind of shit that has led to mass destabilization.
>>
>>41743618
its just click bait
>>
>>41748026
No the CIA has been doing this shit for decades.
And as I've said the site that host said information doesn't refute said information because it is reality.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article4068.htm
>>
File: redherring.gif (15 KB, 450x275) Image search: [Google]
redherring.gif
15 KB, 450x275
>>41748116
>Also attacking an unrelated part of something without addressing the point isn't an argument it is ad hominem deflection.
Also a red herring. Oh LOOK a FISH!
>>
>>41748140
Kermit Roosevelt plz stop
>>
The ride never ends.
>>
>>41744879
That image is wrong though. If you dumped lots of guns in Norway all the retards would get guns and shoot people.

>"An armed society is a polite society."
Doesn't really look like it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States_by_state
>>
>>41748185
A LOT of this information (and much more) can also be found in this book-
Killing Hope: US Military And CIA Interventions Since WW2.
>>
File: black vs white violence.jpg (342 KB, 616x2030) Image search: [Google]
black vs white violence.jpg
342 KB, 616x2030
>>41748291
Black people are 13% of the US population and responsible for fully HALF of all murder. So, yes, that picture is accurate.
http://www.amren.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/2005-Color-of-Crime-Report.pdf
>>
>>41748291
Surely it has nothing to do with our significant black population
>>
>>41745037
Right wing atheist here. You can fuck right off, neocon.
>>
>>41743618
This has always been the case in the US. Domestic terrorism has always been more common and more damaging than foreign imports.
>>
File: 1418096412216.jpg (89 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
1418096412216.jpg
89 KB, 768x432
>>41743618
this only tells me we need to unite for a common goal and right to live , no arguing over who is more white etc etc etc. Its our European heritage we are on with here , so orginize peacefully and when its time , show no mercy and hold the line. And no past squables of who didn't look out for who , it makes me sick when we all share a common goal. I hope you panzy faggots see this the same , connect any way you need too just do it and make a plan , it needs to be simple enough and share the common goal of all of our wonderful race.
>>
>>41743881
context of the picture?
>>
>>41748116

You're going to have to troll a lot harder to get me to post any sort of dissertation-quality rebuttal to anything on /pol/.

And CIA involvement created the Taliban the same way it assassinated JFK. In short, it didn't. It didn't prevent them either, but nothing can stop all the bad things from happening, only keep them from being much worse than they would have been otherwise. In Afghanistan they helped Ahmad Shah Massoud fight off the Soviets, but were unable to prevent Pakistan's ISI from sending in the Taliban to eventually take over in a populist revolution.
>>
>>41748507
>In short, it didn't.
Factually wrong.

>>41748299
>>41748185
>>
>>41748495
If you believe in that then honestly Canada and the USA are a lost cause, and you should care about only Europe and not spread thin.
>>
>>41748506
Manhunt for the Boston Bombers in Watertown MA.
>>
>>41745067

>rapes in UK are UKs problem for having retarded police

so, youre saying the police are to blame for rape and not the people actively raping people?
>>
>>41748661
Europe is just as much of a lost cause.
>>
>>41748548

So books about CIA involvement in Angola and Nicaraugua prove the CIA created the Taliban on the opposite side of the world?

Oh look, I'm just tossing around sarcastic ad hominems again.
>>
http://www.nature.com/ncomms/2014/140708/ncomms5204/full/ncomms5204.html
http://www.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-math-reading-genes-20140711-story.html
Factor Analysis of Population Allele Frequencies as a Simple, Novel Method of Detecting Signals of Recent Polygenic Selection: The Example of Educational Attainment and IQ.

Two single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) whose associations with intelligence seem to be robust because they have been replicated in several independent studies were chosen as representative of intelligence increasing alleles.

The first is rs236330, located within gene FNBP1L, whose significant association with general intelligence has been reported in two separate studies (Davies et al, 2011; Benyamin et al, 2013). This gene is strongly expressed in neurons, including. hippocampal neurons and developing brains, where it regulates neuronal morphology (Davies et al, 2011).

The second SNP is rs324650. It was included because its association with IQ has been replicated in four association studies (Comings et al, 2003; Dick et al, 2007; Gosso et al, 2006, 2007). This SNP is located in the gene CHRM2 (cholinergic receptor, muscarinic #2), which is involved in neuronal excitability, synaptic plasticity and feedback regulation of acetylcholine release.

East Asian populations (Japanese, Chinese) have the highest average frequency of beneficial alleles (39%), followed by Europeans (35.5%) and sub-Saharan Africans (16.4%).

http://www.ibc7.org/article/journal_v.php?sid=312
>Two African groups are devoid of any known high intelligence genetic markers and have Chimp level IQ
>>
>>41748661
Well you are certainly right about canada , any sign of nationalism is choked out by all the chinese and blur of other intrusive minorities. My plan was more on a global scale , you have to think bigger than just a facebook group and influence more than just a bunch angry folk if you catch my drift. Europe would be ideal for re building , consider talking steps to rebuild yours as well.
>>
File: 1406957849700.png (79 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1406957849700.png
79 KB, 250x250
>>41745580

What I really hear you saying.

>If you don't believe in my beliefs you deserve to have you life taken away!
Jesus what a bunch of fucking psychopaths.

If you can't get work, you can't eat.
>>
File: zbigniew-brzezinski.jpg (67 KB, 450x298) Image search: [Google]
zbigniew-brzezinski.jpg
67 KB, 450x298
>>41748507
>And CIA involvement didn't create the Taliban
http://www.911myths.com/assets/images/Osman.gif
Pic related. Arming of terrorists.
>>
>>41745580
Bullshit. The MSM paints millenials wanting change as the main enemy. I see it over and fucking over again. Gnomeland Impurity will be knocking down those doors at 3 AM, not rednecks who got duped into thinking that neo-con policies help them.
>>
>>41743618
Who are these right wing terrorists. Uninterested to know.
>>
>>41748688
It's not about with is more of a lost cause, just concentrate on one continent and Europe has the obvious roots and history etc and it's not just as much of a list cause. Only 5 nations will be minority majority (England, holland, Belgium, France, Sweden) East and Southern Europe is fine. They'll weather the storm of immigrants I think and hold until automation (thus killing off low income jobs for immigrants) takes off and it kills the needs for economic migrants.

This mass economic migration will only last until the 2030s to 2040s when automation is set. Right now countries just have to resist for 3 decades with southern and Eastern Europe should do.
>>
>>41743777
Only if the driver weights more than 1/5 the weight of their vehicle.
>>
heh yeah there have never been any right wing terrorists in america
>>
File: american_swastika.gif (5 KB, 93x92) Image search: [Google]
american_swastika.gif
5 KB, 93x92
>>41743618

Here's the original DHS report on right wing terrorism.

It specifically mentions NWO conspiretards, sovereign citizens, neo nazis, militias.

https://www.fas.org/irp/eprint/rightwing.pdf
>>
Cuck News Network.
>>
File: Tim Osman.jpg (22 KB, 466x350) Image search: [Google]
Tim Osman.jpg
22 KB, 466x350
>>41748507
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/3340101/t/bin-laden-comes-home-roost/
>>
File: 239df05_irs-plane.jpg (93 KB, 600x331) Image search: [Google]
239df05_irs-plane.jpg
93 KB, 600x331
>>41749027
Nope
>>
>>41749027
That was not terrorism. That was justice.
>>
>>41748925
maybe they just want jobs.
>>
>>41748784
I think eventually there may be a "white flight" from the US to Canada if our politics continue to pull to the left.
>>
>>41749087
including all of the children blown up in the daycare amirite?
>>
>>41743618
>it's real
>not a single person asks for screencap/pastebin/archive
Is this even /pol/?
>>
id's habbenin
>>
>>41744984
Rotterham.

Your argument is invalid.
>>
>>41748361
>>41748344

There is still alot of murders without the black population. holding your ears and shouting "lalala black scapegoat lalala" isn't a good argument for free for all gunlaws.
>>
File: osama.jpg (30 KB, 350x225) Image search: [Google]
osama.jpg
30 KB, 350x225
>>41748914

Let me know when you can find a photo of "Tim Osman" that isn't posed exactly the same as a publicly available picture of Osama bin Laden. Because otherwise what you have isn't a photo of Osman, but a photoshopped photo of bin Laden.
>>
>>41749154
Per capita, no there isn't. Also hispanics.
>>
>>41743976
We have as many nigs as you have white people, faggot.
>>
>>41749088
Yea give me a job or I will start taking terrorist biological warfare shits in public restrooms all over your cities.
>>
>>41749105

We've been moving to the right though, economically. And Canada is further to the left of us. Those white utopias in Europe are a lot further to the left even. We are so far to the right, that some republicans think Obama's a marxist.
>>
>>41749363
Yes, it looks as though we are trending towards our historically good center-right.

But remember that 47% comment from Romney?

That number is rapidly approaching 50%, and if it reaches 51% it's over, O-V-E-R.

If a Republican doesn't win the presidency next year, it might be time to abandon ship.
>>
File: ct-6437_h-4a-b-web-3.jpg (120 KB, 696x444) Image search: [Google]
ct-6437_h-4a-b-web-3.jpg
120 KB, 696x444
The four reasons why this is happening is because..

1. Education is bad; people don't understand how our government works, fear it, and don't learn to respect it. A large majority of Americans really have not read and memorized The Constitution, let alone the Bill of Rights.

2. Drugs; drugs have decayed society, but the War on Drugs has significantly polarized the public against authority.

3. Cops and city officials do a really shitty job of doing their jobs; this pisses off everyone on every spectrum.

4. America was founded by Anarchists, it's a huge part of our culture to be against tyranny; especially government tyranny. Their really was not much of a valid excuse for colonial America to really secede from England; it would be much like Costa Rica seceding from America today from lack of representation.
>>
>>41749427
Abandon nothing I plan to wait for anarchy and round up the boys then take me a town. Something nice and rural.
>>
Betteridge's law: Any headline which ends in a question mark can be answered by the word no.
>>
>>41749470
Eh fuck it, i'm in.

First for Master of Ceremonies?
>>
>>41744943
You should look up the definition of terrorism.
>>
>>41749470
I hope your roving band of neckbeards comes to my rural town so I can take off your bandit head from 700 yards out
>>
>>41749496
Are you retired military?
>>
>>41749515
Like anyone would know I was there until its already over.
>>
>>41747606
>THIS

The number of agents have double in the past 2 years and they are working on a full blown intimidation and assassinations of Americans.

and nobody does anything..

They called it suicide murder... when they kill someone.
>>
>>41748026
Good goyim
>>
>>41749551
Nigga there is nothing but plains around me. You think you're gonna sneak up on me when i can see your group from my water tower 20 miles out?
>>
>>41749496
Screw it bring a gun and your friends. There will be enough loot to go around.
>>
>>41749661
Bandits will be tortured before death and hung out as a warning.
>>
>>41743618
Totally agree.
>>
>>41744205
Says the white dude whose ancestors lived in huts and threw spears while the brown Mediterranean(including African) / middle easterns had empires.
>>
File: the horror.jpg (56 KB, 585x250) Image search: [Google]
the horror.jpg
56 KB, 585x250
>>41744986
There are a lot of good reasons to shoot at anything related to the US government that cross ideological boundaries.
Left leaning people will excuse heinous crimes because their man is in power right now.
>>
>>41749429
1 yep
2 drugs are bad m'kay. Our founding fathers grew what we consider drugs. The war on drugs had fucked shit up fur sure though.
3 no argument there
4 I'm not sure what your point here is but sure I guess possibly.
>>
>>41749027
>>41749078
Congratulations. You pointed out two incidents out of literally thousands of terror attacks that happen annually.

You must feel so proud.
>>
>>41749841
4. Basically this was how America got its values.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFWZ925zK0A
>>
I agree with the article's sentiments: I have more trust in a Middle Eastern Muslim than I would have for a White Christian/Atheist male.
>>
>>41743834
Militant Islam pulled off 9/11
Domestic right wing terrorists have done what exactly?
>>
>>41743618

>>41749943
>>
It's like the word Terrorism and Terrorist have lost all meaning. Just a label used to scare people watching the news. So that they won't mind when the government takes more of their rights away. Which actually makes the government and media terrorists. Because they are using tactics to instill fear into their targets to cause a change they want.
>>
>>41749963
Agreed, white American males have a "i want to watch the world burn" attitude.
>>
File: mishima-foreigners.jpg (36 KB, 397x256) Image search: [Google]
mishima-foreigners.jpg
36 KB, 397x256
>>41749963
Familiarity breeds contempt.
>>
>>41749975
oklahoma

really says something about our country when freedom loving patriots are considered the terrorists
>>
>>41749707
I hope you can find some trustworthy people who are willing to fight by your side without shooting you in the back. You'll need trained militias when the world goes to shit.
>>
This guy right here warned you about all this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNAtQ_N-e0Y
>>
>>41743618

Only terrorists want freedom and less government influence in their lives.
>>
File: 1420019661893.jpg (109 KB, 524x1009) Image search: [Google]
1420019661893.jpg
109 KB, 524x1009
>>41743618
>calling DHS checkpoints "traffic stops"
>>
>>41750024
That wasn't Terrorism. McVeigh's group wasn't trying to make people scared. They were striking back at the government institution(ATF). That had wrongly murdered innocent people. They were just insurrectionists.
>>
>>41745310
>bureau de change
>concorde

That's clearly some shithole in Paris.
>>
>>41748744
No they are to reference the system of how it is done.and the way the CIA operates which it did in south America and is doing in the middle east

This took 5 seconds on Google you have zero excuses other than willful ignorance

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/Afghanistan/united-states-military-funding-taliban-afghanistan/story?id=10980527
>>
the DHS labels anyone Isis if they disagree or challenge the Government. Thats why they come out every now and then saying they need to give Job to Isis members because they have been working around the clock firing people from their regular jobs.... (in America btw)
>>
>>41744474
There are country roads where the speed limit decreases around stoplights. It literally goes down 10-20mph and then back up after the light. It would take very little effort to reprogram the cycle for a longer yellow light, but I bet generates more revenue to lower the speed limit.
>>
>>41745310
You faggots have a total of one picture of a group of blacks with an Ireland flag on it
>>
>>41749120
Just saying the atf and FBI didn't pull any ruby ridge or Waco shit since
>>
>>41747472
I swear that's Phillip Seymour Hoffman with a wig.
>>
>>41748116
>Also attacking an unrelated part of something without addressing the point isn't an argument it is ad hominem deflection.
It's genetic fallacy.
>>
>>41749963
Then head on over to those shithole countries they live in. I especially hope you have a cunt so that you can experience the backwards retardation at its finest.
>>
>>41748197

>>41750223
>>
>>41743976
13% of the US population is black. They were farm laborers for generations. There was no selection for intelligence or education. Hence why blacks in the US tend to be working fast food and other low skilled jobs.

More of the UK's blacks are recent immigrants, meaning they've been positively selected (to some degree) for educational aptitude.

Self selection for intelligence/aptitude is the same reason why Indians in the US are doctors and scientists, instead of shitting in the streets and bathing in corpse rivers.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.