[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/t op-publisher-bans-mentio
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: what.jpg (37 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
37 KB, 480x360
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/top-publisher-bans-mentions-of-pigs-or-pork-so-as-not-to-offend-muslims-or-jews-9976568.html

A publisher in the UK will no longer be publishing or referencing the word 'pig' or any derivatives eg 'sausage' or 'pork' in order to avoid offending "muslims and jews"
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 500x302) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 500x302
Seriously, just adopt sharia already.
>>
File: hollande.jpg (51 KB, 610x406) Image search: [Google]
hollande.jpg
51 KB, 610x406
>>40657027
you guys are really trying hard, we don't even have that here!

is it a contest with Sweden about who will be under sharia first ?
>>
Doesn't the Qu'ran say not to eat pork somewhere, will they refuse to publish this because it references eating a pig as well?
>>
>>40657123
Remember Britain, there is no God but Allah, and Mohammed is his prophet.
>>
>>40657244
SSHHH don't say his name! You trying to get us killed?
>>
good job, eurozone, i see your renewed devotion to 'muh free speech, muh solidarity' has lasted about a day before you went back to sucking cocks and cowtowing to the muslims which the international zionist elites are flooding into your countries with.

EAT BACON
IF SOME JEW OR MUSLIM WHINES ABOUT IT, SPIT BACON ON THEM
SHOUT 'FUCK YEAH AMERICA' AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS
TASTE THE FREEDUMB
>>
>>40657165

we are now slowly entering a world where moving to Algeria will allow to live a better quality of life and respect to your natural rights than the UK

maximum kek.
>>
>>40657027
>http://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/top-publisher-bans-mentions-of-pigs-or-pork-so-as-not-to-offend-muslims-or-jews-9976568.html

The ENTIRE article is slating the letter.
These aren't rules, just some PC cunt in Oxford being a PC cunt.
>>
>>40657027
>Italians will no longer say "PORCO DIO" because it contains the word "porco" (pig, pork), which may offend muslims
>wait a sec...
>>
>>40657331
I really hope this is just their way of sending a message, a form of reductio ad absurdum.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.