[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
[trigger warning] Hi tumblr Anyone here good at formulating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 66
File: 1337236773117.jpg (53 KB, 393x705) Image search: [Google]
1337236773117.jpg
53 KB, 393x705
[trigger warning]

Hi tumblr Anyone here good at formulating questions? I need to cross examine a witness at my pending trial.

Back story: My wife of 7 years has mental illness, she's abusing Wellbutrin and Lexapro with alcohol. She had a complete personality change in the last 3-4 months and even her parents don't recognize her.

She took all the shekels from our joint accounts, hired a divorce attorney, then had an affair, gave me an STD, and when she asked to have another man come into our home and for me to watch our children (6 and 3 years old) while she fucked him in our bedroom, I broke a mirror, she shoved me, I spit on her, she broke a family picture over my head, and held me down until I agreed that I wouldn't call the police. She then ran to the neighbors and accused me of harassment and strangulation.

I was arrested, lost my job and she filed a restraining order on me and had my name taken off the lease, and even tried to steal my last paycheck while I was in jail. She even had my mother watch our 3 year old son while she did this.

To make matters worse, my attorney has taken my $3000 and after a month hasn't even given me the police reports. I'm fucked, I don't have enough shekels or time to hire another attorney and my retainer for this crook doesn't cover the trial. Which he stated last I talked to him he knew I was going to face all along.
>>
File: 1334476915895s.jpg (8 KB, 251x189) Image search: [Google]
1334476915895s.jpg
8 KB, 251x189
[trigger warning]

weird, I typed / pol / and it came out /pol/...

Her mother and father wrote to the DA and stated that she's on antidepressants, they cause hallucinations, delusions, lapses in memory and judgement, but the DA is female, and has taken this matter personally.

There were no marks for the strangulation because she triggerede it up, so it was dropped form a felony to a misdemeanor. I didn't know she'd been committed or had any mental issues until we were married 5 months with our first baby on the way.

I've seen my children 5 times, each time they've been brought to me sick. My daughter contracted pneumonia after my ex took her out of school for 4 of the 5 days of the week with a high fever, and the night before I got them took her to urgent care and got her on antibiotics. She was so sick she couldn't walk and the lice in her hair were trying to leave her head.

She never followed through with the lice treatment and I had to buy more and treat my kids a 2nd time while I had them the 2nd week.

I had to take my son to the hospital because he was screaming and crying when he urinated. There was blood and discharge from his penis, and when I told the nurse it might be gonorrhea they notified their social services, who contacted DHS, who contacted my ex and know she knows there is an investigation in child abuse.
>>
File: 1337921393306.jpg (200 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1337921393306.jpg
200 KB, 800x800
[trigger warning]

What I'm going for is a critique of the questions, or if /b/ can think of any to ask her. Or if I should change the wording of any of it. Any help would be great! I can't go back to jail, my kids' lives will be ruined. My maximum sentence is 1.5 years in prison for an accusation with no physical evidence, from someone with mental illness who was intoxicated that evening...
>>
File: 1337919078016.jpg (67 KB, 682x400) Image search: [Google]
1337919078016.jpg
67 KB, 682x400
[trigger warning]

My first question tree is this: Are you currently on any medications? - yes
Which ones - Wellbutrin, and Lexapro
How often are you on them? - every day
Do you drink alcohol - occasionally, weekends, etc
Were you drinking that night? Yes -point out the alcohol drug interactions, with a professional witness (Dr.), if No, point out neighbor as witness stating she smelled it on her breath that night.
>>
[trigger warning]

2nd question:
Was your marriage a happy one? -No
So why didn't you leave? - I was trying, I hired a divorce attorney?
Did your husband know that you had retained one? -No
How did you retain one without his knowledge? - took all the funds from the checking accounts.
>>
File: 1337919815600.jpg (68 KB, 460x300) Image search: [Google]
1337919815600.jpg
68 KB, 460x300
[trigger warning]

3rd question:
Why did you marry him? Pre-marriage pregnancy or Religion
And why did you stay with him if you weren't happy? For the kids?
Have you gone to couples counseling?
Yes
And what was the result of that? We stayed together, he decided to have another child?
Why did you choose to have a 2nd child?
I thought God told me to do it.
Why do you think God told you to have another child?
****No fucking idea what she'll say here.
Are you religious now?
~no, agnostic or athiest?
And when did you make this change of religious thought?
After our son was born?
So, you thought God told you to have another child, and once he was born you no longer believed in God?
****** I don't know where to go here...
>>
File: 1337919295179.jpg (11 KB, 216x280) Image search: [Google]
1337919295179.jpg
11 KB, 216x280
[trigger warning]

4th question:
Did you personally file your restraining order on your husband? - Yes
So, you stipulated that your husband was not to come within 300' of your child's school?
Yes
But, you contacted him directly on December 4th, despite having a no-contact order on him, and you asked him to come to the school for a performance, while you waited in the car?
I wanted him to see his child
But you realize the penalty if he broke the restraining order, you filed the papers...
>>
[trigger warning]

Jeez, your kids both have aids now.
Man, women, not even once, holy shit.
This is why you never stick your dick in crazy.

You're completely fucked OP, just give up, plead no contest, there's really no point.
What's the point? You go and try to face your permanently scarred and diseased children? And have to support them trying to get a job with a criminal record?
>>
File: 1337921805577.jpg (101 KB, 595x447) Image search: [Google]
1337921805577.jpg
101 KB, 595x447
[trigger warning]

Immediately prior to your calling 9-11 where where you and your husband? * She was straddling me, I ha d a piece of broken glass in my hand. - She might say I was sitting at the top of the stairs, (as was told to the police).
Where did he get the broken glass from?
A family picture.
How did the glass break?
He broke it over his own head (as was told to the police)
So, after attempting to strangle you, he then went downstairs, returned upstairs with a vacuum and proceeded to breaks picture over his own head and threaten to hurt himself?
*At this point her story will likely diverge from the police report, casting doubt.
>>
File: 1337921630421.png (492 KB, 714x475) Image search: [Google]
1337921630421.png
492 KB, 714x475
[trigger warning]

>>40445921
Call me old fashioned... heh. I have to fight for them, but yeah, I'm fucked.
>>
File: 1337922442753.jpg (557 KB, 800x660) Image search: [Google]
1337922442753.jpg
557 KB, 800x660
[trigger warning]

In your time with him, did he ever in the past act violently toward you?
If yes -When?
1 week prior - he slapped me 3 times.
And why do you think he did this?
*she crawled into our bed without taking a shower and smelling like fuck. I told her to wash off the smell of the other man before coming to bed, when she said I couldn't talk to her that way in front of our son she replied it was her body and she can do whatever she wants. I slapped her and told her she had better get into the shower and wash herself. She didn't do a good job washing her vagina since I contracted her STD from that night...

How did you expect him to react after your having sex with a strange man?
>>
[trigger warning]

Shit bro, that sucks.

I will grant you a courtesy bump. Its the best I can do, really.
>>
File: 1414372311298.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1414372311298.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
[trigger warning]

>>40445778
>>40445799

TBH Riley, I have no idea how this works in the united states. However, I have reason to believe that you are somewhat fucked on the same level as if that same shit happened to you in mountain merchant land.

First, the thing you don't want to hear: You've gotten yourself into this mess. In Switzerland, marriage equals alimony slavery by default, unless both parties agree on setting up a marriage contract. Femuhnism has driven this to a point at which a woman can divorce a man at any point, force him to pay alimony for the children AND HERSELF (yes, she gets shekels from you for the next 20 years to get banged by other guys) as well as half of your shrekelss. My wife and I realized this, so we set up such a contract before marriage to ensure that neither party can potentially fuck up the other party, be it shrekelss, be it child custody, etc... My parents in law were all like "durr you don't trust hurr", well it has nothing to do with trust. It has to do with equal rights.
I know this doesn't help you, I just want your case to be a warning for other young men out there looking to build up a family. Think twice. Inform yourself about your country's jurisdiction. and most importantly: DON'T MARRY WITHOUT A LAWYER.

Now, as for your actual, acute problem: Since your ex wife is obviously fucked up in the head, you should be able to prove that she's mentally incapable of caring for your children. You don't want your children to be in her custody, she's obviously a fuck up and that's not good for them. PRove that she's a dumb junkie.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40445778
>abusing Wellbutrin and Lexapro

not possible
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40445830

Cross examine her therapist, OP.
>>
File: 1337924385815.jpg (47 KB, 448x323) Image search: [Google]
1337924385815.jpg
47 KB, 448x323
[trigger warning]

But that night, you didn't call the police, why is that?
I feared my children would be taken away.
Why would your children be taken away?
He threatened to get custody of your children, why would he get custody of them?
Why did you believe he could do that?
*I threatened to inform the divorce judge of her prior institutionalization and mental illness.
>>
File: 1337924614790.jpg (146 KB, 900x611) Image search: [Google]
1337924614790.jpg
146 KB, 900x611
[trigger warning]

>>40446017
No therapist, her prescribing doctor is a Doctor of Osteopathy which she sees annually.

>>40446011
Using buPROPion with alcohol may increase the risk of uncommon side effects such as seizures, hallucinations, delusions, paranoia, mood and behavioral changes, depression, suicidal thoughts, anxiety, and panic attacks.
http://www.drugs.com/food-interactions/bupropion,wellbutrin.html

my ex is a lush...
>>
File: 1337927001145.jpg (13 KB, 340x425) Image search: [Google]
1337927001145.jpg
13 KB, 340x425
[trigger warning]

>>40446011
Using escitalopram together with ethanol can increase nervous system side effects such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with escitalopram.

http://www.drugs.com/food-interactions/escitalopram,lexapro.html
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446085
fucking dejenerate winr
>>
File: drunkasfuck.jpg (171 KB, 800x660) Image search: [Google]
drunkasfuck.jpg
171 KB, 800x660
[trigger warning]

>>404459899
>>
File: 1337924528429.jpg (340 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1337924528429.jpg
340 KB, 1024x768
[trigger warning]

>>404460177
I think I'll subpoena her doctor anyway as an expert witness, or at least ask to meet with her in person asking for a sworn affidavit of the alcohol/drug side effects.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40445849
Unless he's calling his wife as his own witness he needs to make those all leading questions, you dunce. You don't ask opposing witnesses open-ended questions unless you want to fucking win.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446047
one thing i think you should certainly do is bring up the hospital records for those times your children got sick and especially focus on your son and the child abuse investigation.

you want to cast as much doubt on her as you can. try to subtly bait her into losing it.

make sure you specifically ask why she didn't keep up with her daughters lice treatment and how she managed to not notice her son crying and screaming when he urinated.

at the very least it will prove that she is unfit to raise the children because either she didn't notice or she noticed and didn't bother doing anything about it, both of which would go a long way into casting doubt on her version of events.
>>
File: yardgnome1.jpg (18 KB, 560x375) Image search: [Google]
yardgnome1.jpg
18 KB, 560x375
[trigger warning]

You shouldn't take legal advice from people on a Mexican Chinese checker board, but don't go to court without a lawyer. That's a big mistake.
Tell her you're going to fight for full custody, she might back down a little bit.

Your privilege: Godly Cuck
>>
File: 1337921525507.jpg (38 KB, 295x227) Image search: [Google]
1337921525507.jpg
38 KB, 295x227
[trigger warning]

>>404461200
I think I'll have to be defending myself and asking these questions myself, unless the court-appointed attorney.

If you can think of ways to end them, or any suggestions, feel hot pockets to post them. I'm fucked...

>>404461288
Thank you! I'll do that, but submitting it as evidence for the criminal case will be nigh unto impossible. Any ideas? But for the divorce case I think I'm golden in that regard.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40445778
asking us for advice is dumb as shit.

you're better off telling that to the judge.
>>
File: 1407309516112.jpg (109 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1407309516112.jpg
109 KB, 500x333
[trigger warning]

>>404461633
Well after my attorney fucked me, I'm exploring my options. I'll get a court appointed attorney, but he'll have to be guided to help my defense.

The first one told me to agree to a plea bargain for a lesser sentence, even after I told him I didn't do it.
>>
[trigger warning]

I agree with this anon:

>>40446128

I think you need to focus on your kids and how she will affect them. Ask about how she will care for them, how she has failed to care for them in the past, how she relied on someone she had a restraining order on to care for them because she couldn't... Also the theft part, ask how she will care for them considering she had to steal all your shekels to survive this long and now you have nothing left to give to pay for their upbringing, unless you are acquitted.
>>
[trigger warning]

>getting married

We told you brah.

We warned you dawg.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>404457788
>My wife of 7 years has mental illness, she's abusing Wellbutrin and Lexapro with alcohol.

If I were on the jury I would vote to hang her if it were a choice. But I also believe you should have gotten out at that point way before you snapped.

Unfortunately you failed to protect yourself and your kids.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446184
I personally wouldn't accept a plea either if I dindu nuffin. If there's no physical evidence of you harming her it's your word against hers and she seems like a unreliable witness because of her history of mental instability and her use of drugs and alcohol.
>>
File: 1337919940715.jpg (79 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1337919940715.jpg
79 KB, 600x450
[trigger warning]

>>404461877
YES! TY!

During your time with this man, was he a good father to his children? Yes
Was he willing to support them, and give them anything they needed? Yes
Would you say your parenting was just as involved as his? *If she say yes, I have journal entries showing my involvement (70-80% of domestic work, despite working and going to school).
If your ex husband is convicted, how will your children be affected? No effect. *point out all the incidences in the past 6 weeks of hospitalization etc.
Do you feel that your children are being given adequate care at the present time?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446210
Can you think of any credible third party that saw an instance of instances of her displaying mental instability?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446236
instance or*
>>
File: untitled.png (76 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
76 KB, 259x194
[trigger warning]

>>404457788
>asking tumblr for legal advice

Enjoy being ganged raped in prison idiot.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446011
>Wellbutrin

I have seen abuse of Wellbutrin first hand. After she stopped taking it a second time I asker why she stopped it. She said she stopped because she said it triggerede her feel like she was on meth the last time so ahe wanted to feel that again. So when she went to work, I dropper her kid at her parent's house and changed the locks at my house, then moved all my furniture into the garage and opened all the curtains in the house. I parked my car in a lot downtown and took a bus home then I called her at work and told her I moved out. Of course she came by banged on the door, and I saw her looking in all the windows and she could be heard crying.

That was all it took she was gone and I was hot pockets.

I heard years later she left that first kid and left town on her own fucked over another guy similarly to the way OP got fucked and she left that idiot with a baby that wasn't even his
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446243
>on meth
>wife
come on, anon.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446236
>Can you think of any credible third party that saw an instance of instances of her displaying mental instability?

Yes, the shrink that prescribed them to her.

OP, ask yourself and answer here all the questions you plan to ask her.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446229
Do you really think she will say you were a good father if she is willing to lie about you.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446247
As you can see I have a zero tolerance policy, I didn't ever hear she say the word "meth" before. She was also not my wife. I didn't wait for this shite to go to court. She could have easily gotten the police and called the landlord to let her in but she was stupid and my act about "moving out" was pretty convincing. Hopefully some anon will learn from my experience, and OP's.
>>
File: 1337918515985.jpg (48 KB, 550x375) Image search: [Google]
1337918515985.jpg
48 KB, 550x375
[trigger warning]

>>40446210
>>40446225

The sad part is, I didn't lay a fucking hand on her. I spit in her face, which I admitted to already. Which qualifies as harassment. If I could go back in time I would have called the police before she could.

She shoved me and punched me in the chest. I pushed her on the bed and said, Go ahead and beat me up I'll call the cops! She got up and started saying I wasn't man enough, I called her a whore and said I was going to get full custody of the kids. She slunk to the floor and began to cry. She told me she hated me. I spit in her face. I went down stairs to get the vacuum for the broken glass from the mirror I broke, she was in the bedroom doorway. I picked up a picture off the wall and said this is what you're giving up, this is less important to you than fucking some stranger? She wrestled it out out my hand, broke it over my head, and then kicked me in the shin. I fell to the ground and she straddled me. I picked up a piece of glass and said maybe I should just die so you can go off and have the life you want. She cried, but continued to hold my wrists down. She was 170lbs, I was 125lbs. After I said I wouldn't call the cops and she saw that there was no more struggle she jumped up, ran downstairs to the next door neighbor and called 9-11. First stating I was going to hurt myself. When I left to pick up glass she told them I'd strangled her.

The police separated us. The arresting officer was told I started everything and broke the pic over my own head. He smiled as he was handcuffing me.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446247
i think he means that she said it feels like meth if you don't stick to your prescribed dose. like you take it but you don't let it do what it is meant to or regulate or whatever the medical term is so you can start the cycle again.

like how some anti-depressants can make you feel nauseas after you take them for a week or 2 until your body gets used to the drug.

he also never said she was his wife.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446257
OP said that the doctor that prescribes them isn't a shrink but a osteopathic doctor.
>>
[trigger warning]

>keeping more than 2 months expenses in a joint account
>not having your own security funds
>not lawyering up and moving out immediately

I'm so glad my wife and I practice this kinda shit. Ya blew it op. Looks like you married a sociopath. You can still win in the long run but you are fucking up. First stop trying to save your kids. You can't save your kids without leverage. Also you should have moved out long ago
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446283
>OP said that the doctor that prescribes them isn't a shrink but a osteopathic doctor.

I saw that. I am saying my situation was a shrink. Also WTF was an osteopathic doc prescribing Wellbutrin? Doesn't make sense.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446236
Good question! yes, her father in AZ. He wrote a letter to the DA stating she couldn't even drive and hold a conversation, and that she's turned into a completely different person. And that if there was a situation where both of us were telling conflicting stories he would side with me. The letter was notarized. He also mentioned her being in a psych ward
>>
[trigger warning]

>>404457788
Hey anon

i'm a kid from a divorce family. single, only child. Doing pretty well, but that's not the point

my mom was a junkie. my dad fought tooth and nail to get me out of her custody. She was so fucked up she eventually lost custody for an arrest for shoplifting

OP, don't stop fighting.

and in the future, learn how to overpower a woman. jesus christ, seriously op? Is she at least a hamplannet or something?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446281
She was abusing them yes this guy gets it. She fucked with her dosage (even outright stopping) on purpose to feel high. All I needed to hear to know she was beyond help.

Some anon said it was not possible to abuse Wellbutrin, I saw that it was.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>404462800
>she was 170 lbs, I was 125 lbs

fucking serious dude?
>>
File: 13434134134132.jpg (38 KB, 636x654) Image search: [Google]
13434134134132.jpg
38 KB, 636x654
[trigger warning]

>>40446280
Honestly though OP, why the fuck would you talk about your legit legal matters on tumblr? WTF is wrong with you? You stand to gain JACK-SHIT! tumblr isn't an accurate source of information or legal advice you dumb fucking cunt.

And if your opposition actually did its due diligence, they would use this thread against you and twist your words up real nice. You know how fucked up the law can be? Do you?

You are a complete dumb-ass and deserve all the bad shit that is coming down on you.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40445778
>my attorney has taken my $3000 and after a month hasn't even given me the police reports.
It seems you have a misconception in regards to what your attorney's job is. It looks like you fired him because he didn't give you what you wanted, likely making strategic decisions in regards to court, and you fired him and decided to handle this on your own. Enjoy losing your case like every pro-se case in adversarial divorce proceeding.
>>
[trigger warning]

hey op, what is the neighbour going to say about the whole thing? are they on your side or are they committed to her side of the story?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446280
It would really help if you can find a 3rd party witness (bonus if impartial) to help establish that she has a pattern of mental instability. With no physical evidence it comes down to testimony and if you can attack her credibility it would help immensely.

Her history of employment could be another avenue of offense. Does she have a spotty history or employment? What about yours? You could ask her former or current boss/employees about her behavior and get a signed affidavit. Things like this can change people's perception of credibility.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446307
Hey man

maybe he fights at like atom weight or some shit
>>
File: 1407125194525.gif (1 MB, 231x161) Image search: [Google]
1407125194525.gif
1 MB, 231x161
[trigger warning]

>>40446265
I do. She still wants a sitter for the weekends she she can gang-bang some BBC dripping with AIDS. I can get about a hundred people to attest to my parentage. I had about 50 people write letters to the bitch DA, all of which attested to my character and role as a devoted father.

>>40446287
true, I'd go as far as to say she was a psychopath. get this. I was pre-med, working 14 hour days with her being an invalid for 5 years, and we were in a sexless marriage. My grades slipped the last year of my bachelor's degree and I can't even get into a graduate program... Am I dumb or what....
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40445849

OP, you'll want to change all these to leading questions.

>Are you currently on any medications?

Becomes

>You are currently on medications, yes?

>And what was the result of that?
>We stayed together, he decided to have another child?

She might not include the bit about the second child. You may have to bring it up personally, but the opposition could call irrelevancy to that, and your entire religious angle could fall off.

>But, you contacted him directly on December 4th, despite having a no-contact order on him, and you asked him to come to the school for a performance, while you waited in the car?

This is multiple questions, also objectionable. Break it down.

All in all, OP, it seems you're kinda a rookie. I don't know what to expect from this, though I would recommend asking the judge to delay the case given your circumstances. You're trying to stick to a faulty script, which the prosecution will pick apart due to objections, most of which would probably be sustained due to a judge that just thinks you're wasting his time by representing yourself.

In closing: memorize the objections, look at court cases in youtube videos (ONLY THE CROSSES!) and good luck and godspeed. Do tell us how it went
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446335

You need to get an attorney and the sooner realize that this case won't be decided on your cross examination of her and realize it depends more on your layer's overall performance and your demeanor in court and your ability to control yourself (and not control this situation) moving forward.
>>
File: 1329480519533.gif (2 MB, 176x144) Image search: [Google]
1329480519533.gif
2 MB, 176x144
[trigger warning]

>>40446342
>gang-bang some BBC dripping with AIDS

Exhibit "A" your Honor.
We can clearly see OP is not fit to raise a child and has extreme mental issues.

Keep diggin that grave OP. Keep diggin that grave.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446229
>70-80% of domestic work

The fucking emasculation of todays' men goddam. And we wonder why women are lashing out?
>>
File: 1337831793231.gif (554 KB, 250x170) Image search: [Google]
1337831793231.gif
554 KB, 250x170
[trigger warning]

>>40446307
Things were bad. She never lost her baby weight. She used to be a marathon runner; back when I had hope.

>>40446314
Dude, I'm fucking Jesus Christ. I didn't do shit, I was trying to save the world and got fucked over. My attorney already fucked me. I'm brainstorming dipshit. I can formulate all of this into legitimate legal questions and I've read hundreds of pages of legal material about all of this. I just need to get more ideas on how to save my kids. Fuck her, I'm fucked, I won't let them get fucked.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446364
op is bitter because she gave him and possibly his son gonorrhea.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446358
Oh, and one last thing. Be flexible! sticking to a script will get you loveed in there. Try to practice your lines in front of a mirror like you're an actor- you will really have to perform in order to sell your case to the jury. No one's gonna be convinced by a robot droning on and on for half an hour.
>>
File: 1268777395368.jpg (31 KB, 363x310) Image search: [Google]
1268777395368.jpg
31 KB, 363x310
[trigger warning]

>>40446369
>I just need to get more ideas on how to save my kids

>So you went to cuckchans racist image board
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446369
How old are your kids? Toddlers and such, or can they testify?

Obviously you need to bring in a family friend to testify she's a shit mother and you're awesome. Try to whittle it down to the point where you have a good mix of someone who's professional and has spent a lot of time with you and your kids. If you can't find someone like that you're gonna have a hard time.
>>
File: 1338709129215.jpg (30 KB, 467x677) Image search: [Google]
1338709129215.jpg
30 KB, 467x677
[trigger warning]

>>40446329
I haven't fired him yet, but his $3000 was only until pre-trial. He wants another $4k which I don't have nor do any of my family or friends. So I'm fucked there.I have to get another attorney, but I'm waiting for him to get the last 2 missing police reports (been waiting a month for something that takes 3 days after he requests them). The missing ones are the officer that interviewed me, and the Domestic Violence and Abuse officer which came after I was detained. Both should state there was no marks, and her story may conflict with the original police report that the DA is going off of.
>>
File: 1293417184248.jpg (80 KB, 634x600) Image search: [Google]
1293417184248.jpg
80 KB, 634x600
[trigger warning]

>>40446370
>mfw OP looses his kids
>mfw they are better with their new family

Keep diggin that grave OP
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446384
fuck off to /pol/
>>
File: 1407125077001.gif (499 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
1407125077001.gif
499 KB, 500x368
[trigger warning]

>>40446331
She is on my side, but I don't think she'll want to be subpoenaed. But I'm positive she'd give me notarized letter stating that she smelled alcohol on her breath that night.

So Alcohol + antidepressants = unreliable testimony.

>>40446335
Unfortunately her manager and her co-workers are all drinking buddies, and I think they are all having affairs as well. This is her first job in 5 years.

The last year I was a stay at home dad. So I might be fucked there, but my manager loved me. Everyone does really. No one that knows both of us is on her side.
>>
File: 46277379.jpg (14 KB, 250x192) Image search: [Google]
46277379.jpg
14 KB, 250x192
[trigger warning]

>>40446397
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446383
>I haven't fired him yet, but his $3000 was only until pre-trial. He wants another $4k which I don't have nor do any of my family or friends. So I'm fucked there.I have to get another attorney, but I'm waiting for him to get the last 2 missing police reports (been waiting a month for something that takes 3 days after he requests them).

OP This can actually take weeks or months sometimes. I just waited 5 months for a fucking traffic stop police report. It never showed so my lawyer had the case dismissed.

Why won't your ask current lawyer go to trial and you pay him on a schedule?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446383
If you're still in pre-trial discovery and you want to protect yourself (and you cannot protect your kids if you cannot protect yourself) you're going to have to take out a loan. Assuming "our" home is indication of owning property it might be a shitty second or third mortgage but you are going to win and win badly if you try to handle this pro-se.

>Which he stated last I talked to him he knew I was going to face all along.
Any lawyer, not even a divorce lawyer, can tell this shit is going to trial if even half of it is accurate.

>that the DA is going off of.
Where is the DA coming in on this? Nothing in the OP indicates this is a criminal proceeding.
>>
File: 1419517210786.png (58 KB, 642x933) Image search: [Google]
1419517210786.png
58 KB, 642x933
[trigger warning]

>>40446407
>Why won't your ask current lawyer go to trial and you pay him on a schedule?

Because OP is a goddam idiot. The kind who asks for legal advise on tumblr. He deserves what he gets.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446383
Correction to >>40446410
>you are going to *l0se and l0se badly if you try to handle this pro-se.
Damn wordfilters.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446407
My last question is "why is this even going to trial exactly?

He can't afford a lawyer I am assuming there is no real property to dispute.
>>
File: 1407125248022.gif (2 MB, 294x164) Image search: [Google]
1407125248022.gif
2 MB, 294x164
[trigger warning]

>>40446341
I really didn't want to beat her, I'm not violent, but she is a fatty. I never thought in 100 years she was going to call the police. I've gained almost 20lbs now that I'm unemployed with holiday food and not acting as her maid anymore.>>40446363

>>40446358
TY! This is exactly what I'm looking for!

>>40446377
My kids are 3 and 6. too young to testify, both didn't witness any of this. Both were in bed asleep. My 6 year old stated that there was a woman sleeping in her bed the night before I saw them last. WTF?

I have plenty of people who have spent a lot of time with me and the both of us. the professional witness will be tougher, but I'm going to attempt to contact her Doctor of Osteopathy and I'll surely bring up that fact in court...
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446413
I think it's rather clever crowd sourcing advice. A lot of minds working on a problem is quite effective. Wisdom of the crowd and such.
>>
File: 1353135742944.png (103 KB, 300x392) Image search: [Google]
1353135742944.png
103 KB, 300x392
[trigger warning]

>>40445778
>getting legal advise from tumblr
>acting as own attorney

Will you be able to post from prison OP? Let us know what they got you on? How bad it all went? Looking forward to hearing more! Thanks!
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 263x191) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 263x191
[trigger warning]

>>40446435
>wisdom
>tumblr
>>
File: 1407125252997.gif (1 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
1407125252997.gif
1 MB, 240x180
[trigger warning]

>>40446407
He stated he wants the $$$ up front. I also lost my job and have about $200 in the bank for my bills this month. I'm fucked.

>>40446410
Fuck, I wish! No just renting a shitty apartment.
I went to jail for strangulation and harassment allegations. I have the criminal trial and a divorce coming up.

My attorney stated that he knew the DA personally and that she'd never change the plea bargain and wanted to take it to trial. Also I overheard her talking before the first pretrial loud enough that the entire court room could hear say, "Yeah, well I read those character letters and they all make him sound like a great guy with a glowing personality. But he spit in her face and chocked her and I'm going to put him away. And you better get your game on because I'm ready to play ball." This was said directly to my attorney. The DA is a fucking bitch.
>>
[trigger warning]

Let me give you a bit of advice OP. Been there, done that. What you need to do is state your case, matter of factly. Let your conviction show through, but dont get all "I deed it fer da cheeldrins!" I REPEAT! No or as little emotion as possible. Keep this in your mind at all times. The judge does this for a living. He sees thousands of cases just like yours, and pretty much knows what happened before you or her can shit it out of your clenched teeth. So just state the facts WITHOUT emphasis and when this crazy bitch gets all emotional and tells her story, it will shine like a diamond in a goats ass that shes a crazy bitch and youre just a father trying to do whats best for the kids.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>404457788
You should have a camera on the bitch when she's fucked up.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446435
>Wisdom of the crowd and such.
Are you new to /pol/? Did you miss how Wilson was not indicted in spite of "wisdom of the crowd and such?"

>I have the criminal trial and a divorce coming up.
I assume you have a public defender for the criminal case. . .

> that the entire court room could hear say
Don't get played the by the DA's theatrics. The DA doesn't decide your guilt.

If you don't have any collateral for a loan then I suggest you go to your kid's grandparents, ie. your parents for a loan. As a parent, you have certain rights to access your kids (assuming you don't blow the divorce case so badly that your parental rights are terminated) but the grandparents do not.
>>
File: 1267363273015.jpg (34 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
1267363273015.jpg
34 KB, 600x480
[trigger warning]

>>40446435
>wisdom
>/POL/

Yeah, I'm sure all crazy nonsense he learned from tumblr is super helpful.

Opening statement: JEW AND NIGGERS CONSPIRACY

Cross-examination: OP starts screaming CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK

Closing statement: THE HAPPENING
>>
File: 1407125488008.gif (602 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1407125488008.gif
602 KB, 300x169
[trigger warning]

>>40446415
Agreed. But any shitty attorney the court appoints will be worthless and will need to be coached. So here I am, brainstorming.

>>40446430
Criminal case.

>>40446440
LOL, I will let everyone know. If I go to jail again, my family will be writing to all of the newspapers about all of this and I'm not going to eat or drink while incarcerated. Fuck it all.

I'm almost out of bug and spider pics, want to see some of my evidence pics?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446440
I beat a CPS case without legal counsel (against the advice of the court, lol.)

Any way he said he will at least have a public defender, he's just trying to have a game plan for his defense. Which definitely isn't a bad idea.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446458
See second line on in >>40446481 as I forgot to link.
>>
[trigger warning]

Oh yeah, and I shoved a class 4 felony domestic violence charge right up a colonel sanders looking prosecutors ass. Walked right out of that courtroom with a not guilty verdict because its your word against theirs and if they cant prove it, no matter how much they want to they cant give you time.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446468
This is what I was trying to say. Also, it wouldn't hurt you if you got a job quick, fast and in a hurry.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446481
>Bringing up Wilson
The crowd did show wisdom because Wilson dindu nuffin. Or is it now a crime to terminate a feral pavement ape?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446483
>any shitty attorney the court appoints will be worthless
The criminal trial is not as important as the divorce trial. You can plea, and it looks like that is what the DA is aiming for given the courtroom theatrics, it down to a misdemeanor (depending on the circumstances if it's he-said/she-said). You might serve some time which may change your life but a bad loss in divorce court can screw you for life. Do not confuse the two and do not screw up the priority of the two.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446507
>The crowd
Which "the crowd" are you referring to? "The crowd" out protesting? What makes one "the crowd" any wiser than another "the crowd" other than your arbitrary conclusion?
>>
File: 54055267.jpg (90 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
54055267.jpg
90 KB, 400x400
[trigger warning]

>>40446483
>want to see some of my evidence pics?

HELL YEAH! Please post everything you possible can related to your legal situation!
>>
File: head cut from family picture.jpg (26 KB, 323x575) Image search: [Google]
head cut from family picture.jpg
26 KB, 323x575
[trigger warning]

>>404464688
TY! I will apply that. This has put a strain on me. I'm so fucking over with it all.

Here is my head after my jail stay, unfortunately it healed nicely and the smaller cuts were in my hairline are not visible to the pic. But at the time of my arrest I had blood on my face
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446483
Might I suggest you talk to your lawyers before putting images in regards to your divorce online and give your wife's divorce lawyer ground to argue online bullying or something along the lines. . .
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446525
Yeah OP delete this quick please
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446518
The one that had any legal power in the situation.
>>
File: Autumn's alcoholism 2.png (1 MB, 1527x713) Image search: [Google]
Autumn's alcoholism 2.png
1 MB, 1527x713
[trigger warning]

>>40446497
I'm looking for work, but with the arrest record coming up it's been fucking with me.

This is our pantry and refrigerator. I don't drink.
>>
File: 1295140943278.jpg (46 KB, 451x392) Image search: [Google]
1295140943278.jpg
46 KB, 451x392
[trigger warning]

>>40446527
>May I suggest a rational course of action

FUCK THAT! OP is dumb as fuck and going down in flames. He has already dismissed good advice multiple times. Now it is time to put your feet up and watch him go down in flames. I am through trying to reason with the idiot.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446525
delete this you fucking dumbass.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446539
Entirely your arbitrary conclusion. Got it!
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446542
O lawd OP don't post this shit. All risk and no benefit.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446550
Yes because the grand jury is my arbitrary conclusion? lol I'm bretty sure that the grand jury was methodically chosen by people in a professional framework. You might want to buy a dictionary for future reference.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>404465255
Yeah, I definitely wouldnt post pics of anything.
heres what happened in my case. Ex girlfriend came over under the guise of helping her look at some paperwork. Im in the bathroom and she starts reading my emails on my computer which have all kinds of dumb shit. Naked chicks my friends send me, etc. She flips out saying that im talking to girls online and proceeds to start bashing my desktop with a lamp. I grab her arm and she goes straight for my face with her nails. Stars trying to scratch my eyes and Im not gonna let that happen so I shove her down. Well, she jumps up and starts swinging. She used to be an aerobics instructor and is in really good shape so Im basically getting punched on pretty good. I grab her and pin her up against the wall, sweep her legs and knock her to the ground. I sit on her and pin both arms with my knees and call the cops. Well, they arrive and pull us apart. I explain the situation, and the cop asks me, "Did you at any time put your hand on her neck?" I without thinking say, "Well, shit she was kicking my ass Im sure anything could have happened." Not knowing that they just passed a law about strangulation making it a felony on par with robbing a liquor store with a gun.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>404463144
>using an anonymous thread in court
Kill yourself
>>
[trigger warning]

>>404465544
I digress. I was just giving a little sneak. Nothing to reveal my identity or hers. I have photographic evidence of all of it. You will likely never hear from me again, because I only get on cuckchan once in a great while. The pics won't be searchable.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446563
>Yes because the grand jury is my arbitrary conclusion?
The grand jury doesn't have power of the court or the law. They are a randomly selected group of people who temporarily decide if evidence is sufficient for a case to go to trial.

I'd suggest you stop posting about concepts you are completely ignorant about, namely the law, power, and how the judicial system works. At best you'll just embarrass yourself.
>>
[trigger warning]

I have really bad news for you OP.

You're not going to get custody of the kids. They'll probably wind up staying with mom.

My dad was able to prove that his ex wife abused drugs, alcohol, didn't work, and often let the kids starve while she bought new clothes. The Judge cold-heartedly ruled that she got complete custody, and he said "the state does not want to support this woman. if I take the kids away from her, she'll stop getting child support payments from you, and she'll wind up in a state-run hospital. So you're going to support her instead."
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446573
Oh hell no. Lol, like I've stated a few times. I'm just building my defense. I'll be represented, shottily, but I'm getting some ideas for angles because I know I can win this.

>>40446569
Sorry man, I never said anything to the cop other than I spit on her. That guy was asking me leading questions the entire time. "Do you remember putting your hands on her throat" No. (Police report then states I can't remember if I put my hands on her throat). So when he asked the next question I stated you're trying to get me to incriminate myself based on leading questions. At which time he handcuffed me with a smile and told me I was being arrested for harassment (I didn't find out until my arraignment the next day I was being charged with strangulation too).
>>
[trigger warning]

Now Im being arrested after a bitch came in my house, assaulted me and destroyed my property. So downtown I go, telling the cop what a stupid piece of shit he is the whole way there. After coming to my senses, I realize that nobody gives a fuck about right or wrong, only the protection of the delicate female flower and protecting the justice system from liability.
So I get fucked in jail, win my job, cant post bail as now Im a dangerous felon and they set bail at 50 grand. I go to court, explain exactly in detail what happened. Unemotionally, and matter of factly. As my Ex gives her testimony, I see something that I hadnt considered. Its one thing to lie to the police in the heat of the moment, but its another thing to be sitting up there in a court full of people and lie convincingly. She wasnt a very good liar, and I was acquitted but now I have a black mark on my record that will follow me even though I didnt do anything wrong.
>>
File: tumblr_lnvvueuSsj1qcj56b.png (20 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lnvvueuSsj1qcj56b.png
20 KB, 400x320
[trigger warning]

>>40446525
>>40446542
Look OP; you gave us some laughs. And you are legitimately stupid as fuck. But please please stop, delete this thread and hope nothing more comes of it. You are digging your own fucking grave here dude.

You claim that you want you kids or whatever. But you don't demonstrate adult reasoning. Your thinking sloves are all fucked up. You don't seem fucking competent to be raising children.

Leave now and delete this thread. You have been warned enough dumbass. Leave for your own fucking sake and hope no more comes of your stupidity tonight.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446594
That's what I'm afraid of. But they can't get blood from a stone since I'm homeless and jobless thanks to that crazy lying cunt.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446576
I never said they did. You asked which crowd's wisdom I was referring to. I implied, then explicitly stated the grand jury (the only one privy to the entirety of evidence.) You then said I selected the crowd arbitrarily, which I clearly didn't. I selected that crowd for the reason above. So in summation; read more carefully and learn the definition of words.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446608
Sorry Anon. Fucking bitch deserves some time too. Cucky for me it's 2 misdemeanors which can both be expunged.

>>40446610
This thread will be deleted when I decide to go to bed.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>404466100
What the fuck is wrong with trying to gain a little working knowledge from some people who may have some insight? Youre a goddamn idiot if you think his lawyer or anyone in peticular is going to get this thread and besides, he hasnt said anything incriminating.
>>
File: 94249156205.jpg (36 KB, 400x363) Image search: [Google]
94249156205.jpg
36 KB, 400x363
[trigger warning]

>>40446573
>anonymous thread
>implying we don't have tracked IDs and IPs
>implying things aren't archived
>implying personal information can't be obtained from OP pictures
>implying NASA doesn't exist
>implying cuckchan posts haven't been used in court before

What year do you think it is?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446619
>I never said they did.
Bullshit.

Which "the crowd" are you referring to?
>The one that had any legal power in the situation.
Entirely your arbitrary conclusion (ie. no crowd or standard in regards to any crowd).
>because the grand jury is my arbitrary conclusion?

So "the grand jury" was not in regard to "the crowd" but something entirely unrelated to anything? If you failed to follow the discussion words are wasted on you. If you are trying to move the goalposts words are wasted on you.

Thank you for playing.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446633
>What the fuck is wrong with trying to gain a little working knowledge from some people who may have some insight?
Have you ever heard the saying "A little learning is a dangerous thing?" Might I suggest you look it up if you have not?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446629
Misdemeanors, but they exclude you from firearms ownership. Id go to court, its your word against hers. If shes as crazy as you make her out to be itll be no contest but unfortunately she will keep the kids unless she gets some kind of drug or endangerment issue.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446652
>Misdemeanors, but they exclude you from firearms ownership
Do they? I thought such denial of Constitutional rights was limited to felony convictions.
>>
File: 1278193262917.png (312 KB, 487x322) Image search: [Google]
1278193262917.png
312 KB, 487x322
[trigger warning]

>>4044663
>anyone in particular is going to get this thread

Yeah, because achieving threads is impossible. And people on cuckchan never decide to fuck over people IRL. Those aren't the kind of people we are, right? Never happens, right?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446649
Bullshit. I already gave him two things he might not have been aware of if never faced with this issue before. You think a public pretender is gonna sit him down and explain inflection and demeanor? Fuck no. Most people get up there and try to paint the best picture they can, which unfortunately is the same old song and dance.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>404466344
LOL! like anyone involved is going to find any of this shit. The fucking court doesn't give a fuck. think about it. The judge is considering how much tax dollars are being spent to prosecute a family man for something that has no evidence by a person who has mental problems. I'm sure it's already over $10,000 for the fees of the judges, DA, attorneys, research and reports, police, etc. These are misdemeanors. This has a better chance of my being acquitted and me marrying a superfagel than this thread showing up in court.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446657
Domestic violence convictions are an automatic disqualification from firearms ownership.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446629
You need to sort your shit out OP. You really do. If this actually matters to you, you need tyo delete thread and gtfo of here right now, not post emotive shit which, even to someone who is more or less sympathetic to your case, a bunch of bullshit where you are either leaving things out or actually have a distorted view of what actually happened. Shit cracker people on different continents are all telling you the same thing and you don't care? Why? Trolling reweenie or attention whore or just as crazy as your wife is my guess.
>>
File: 235855.jpg (41 KB, 601x405) Image search: [Google]
235855.jpg
41 KB, 601x405
[trigger warning]

>>40446574
Anymore pics OP?

I love that exif data and personal info.....I mean tell me more of your sad story. How much did you say you drink again? A lot, right?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446652
I'm filing an immediate danger report against her this week.

>>40446662
Not going to fucking happen.

>>40446669
This is pertinent. And it's fucking true.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446669
>You think a public pretender is gonna sit him down and explain inflection and demeanor?
I think a public defender is going to have less difficulty in doing his/her duty if you aren't filling this guy's head with half-cocked concepts or knowledge. The world of law exists in nuances. While criminal procedures are a lot more clean-cut (for law) and formalized than say a personal injury claim, the job is not easy or simple to address with a few quick concepts learned online.

I understand your intent to provide him with a bit of awareness of what a PD's job usually entails, ie. splitting time between various clients and trying to get the best outcome with the least amount of work, but you aren't doing him any favors by trying to "empower" him against his legal representation. Even crap representation works a lot better when both people at the table are on the same team.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>404466911
Where the fuck else could you go and get anonymous opinions without some kind of permanent record? I think youre just a fucking jackass who delights in others misery.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446685
>Domestic violence convictions are an automatic disqualification from firearms ownership.
Depends on the jurisdiction but I have to agree that is a circumstance that can apply to misdemeanors as well.
>>
File: 1336717442974.gif (2 MB, 391x237) Image search: [Google]
1336717442974.gif
2 MB, 391x237
[trigger warning]

>>40446698
I like you.

>>40446691
I have my shit together. I've left out the 100 or so pages of evidence I have against this bitch. But the trial won't be long enough to submit it all. But the questioning will be needed to raise doubt in her credibility.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446712
>without some kind of permanent record

Where do you think you are?
>>
[trigger warning]

Aren't there some men's rights organizations that provide lawyers?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446710
Oh, how many felony domestic violence cases have you been in? Thought so.
I beat a fucking 5 to 10 year prison sentence. if I did it, at least this guy can take solace that its not all doom and gloom.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446741
>Oh, how many felony domestic violence cases have you been in?
Attacking the poster rather than the post? How typical of /pol/.

>I beat a fucking 5 to 10 year prison sentence.
Good for you. Now if you want to talk about the judicial system I'm interested in carrying on a substantive discussion.

If you just want to make things personal you can do that on your own.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446732
On a message board filled with neckbeards.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446698
there is no useful exif data attached to the pics.

>>40446699
you really should delete the thread though op. i hope you have got some good advice.
you need to find a public defender and make sure he is aware of everything.

the child abuse, the drugs, the alcoholism, the mental illness. you could do it yourself but a lawyer would be really handy because they already know what they are doing.
>>
File: 1339582367538.jpg (28 KB, 412x512) Image search: [Google]
1339582367538.jpg
28 KB, 412x512
[trigger warning]

>>40446710
Point taken. I have a pretty good defense that I've triggerede up with lots of photos, I have witnesses to her instability, etc. I got this. Despite my limited resources and my fucking worthless attorney. I'll come out smelling like a rose.

>>40446712
Exactly. Yay to the internet!
>>
File: Question-Man.jpg (29 KB, 347x346) Image search: [Google]
Question-Man.jpg
29 KB, 347x346
[trigger warning]

>>40446724
>I've left out the 100 or so pages of evidence I have against this bitch

What kind of evidence do you have against her?
>>
File: 1337924258751.jpg (341 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1337924258751.jpg
341 KB, 1000x750
[trigger warning]

>>40446761
Agreed. I will paint the picture, and he will frame it.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446752
I agree with some of what youre saying, but forewarned is forearmed. If I tell you, "Hey, there may be ice on the roads." Its a whole lot different than me trying to tell you how to build a snowplow.
Im not saying he should represent himself, or any specific things to do. All Im saying is based on my immediate experience, what most people do is they get in there and plead, cajole, and emotionally make an ass out of themselves and the judge sees right through that shit. Just state your case in a logical and coherent manner obviously avoiding self incrimination. Dont get triggered, dont blame, and for gods sake, dont show any emotion at the testimony of the other party.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446763
>I got this.
Keep that attitude and confidence. You're going to need it when the DA comes for a plea. Let your legal representation represent you, ie. let the lawyer do the talking. Listen to his advice but don't let him make all the decisions. This is your case and your property and liberty at stake.

And as another poster noted previously, be patient. Between a crowded court docket, hundreds of papers thrown back and forth between the You, the DA, and the court, complicated by things moving at the speed of bureaucracy, it can take a long time.
>>
File: 55D0g.gif (411 KB, 200x137) Image search: [Google]
55D0g.gif
411 KB, 200x137
[trigger warning]

>>40446766
hospital records during her institutionalization, bank statements of her alcohol consumption. Notarized letters from both of her parents attesting to her instability and mental illness. Neighbor witnessing her drinking that night. bank statements of when she took all the shekels from our joint accounts and pics of her divorce attorney's paperwork from the next day (almost a month to the day I was arrested). Letters and emails from her to me talking about her alcoholism, my being a great father, her asking to have men come into our home for sex. Pics of her medications, her singles ads on Tinder, Match.com, and phone records of her conversations with the man she had the affair with. I'm probably leaving some things out.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40445778
holy fucking shit op good luck
>>
[trigger warning]

>>404468000
Depending on the state where you live, the legal system doesnt give two shits about infidelity. You need to understand that. Saying something like, "Well, I was triggered because she was seeing other men" may seem sound to most sane people but in the court system they dont give two shits. It almost makes it better if you make that a non issue except for the safety of your children ie sexual predators, strangers in the home without your consent....see where Im coming from?
>>
File: 1419167004508.gif (611 KB, 287x400) Image search: [Google]
1419167004508.gif
611 KB, 287x400
[trigger warning]

>>40446761
>no useful exif data attached to the pics

Sure Anon, sure. Just like this thread wasn't archived multiple places already, right? Never happened, right? People on cuckchan are totally trustworthy.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446790
>but forewarned is forearmed.
As I mentioned before, I understand your sentiment but I worry about unintended consequences. Lawyers are conservative by training and generally risk shy. Another saying, "The road to hell is paved with good intentions." Even if you are not telling him to represent himself or any specific thing to do you may give him an idea that he becomes wed to and unwilling to easily give up if necessary.

>Just state your case in a logical and coherent manner obviously avoiding self incrimination. Dont get triggered, dont blame, and for gods sake, dont show any emotion at the testimony of the other party.
On this we can certainly agree on. Sounds like you had a lawyer who could at least coach his client.
>>
File: i6Pv5.gif (484 KB, 500x213) Image search: [Google]
i6Pv5.gif
484 KB, 500x213
[trigger warning]

I hope everyone enjoyed the thread. All of this shit is real, and thanks for the help, for those who provided any.

Anyone know if I can save the entire thread as a single pic before it dies? I have another one from the day after the affair on /b/ that was epic.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446817
Do you get paid to funpost like that or do you do it for hot pockets?
>>
File: 1420587035112.png (331 KB, 600x335) Image search: [Google]
1420587035112.png
331 KB, 600x335
[trigger warning]

>>40446825
>implying I'm even lying
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446303
>>40446303
Same here, actually. we are 4kin
>>
File: 00P0P_5X29XvFUYr3_600x450.jpg (28 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
00P0P_5X29XvFUYr3_600x450.jpg
28 KB, 450x450
[trigger warning]

>>40446815
Yep, that's been my angle.

>>40446817
I'd never show my face, or have a pic anyone could find on Facebook etc. No one here will find me.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446822
Have you tried saving it as an .html in your browser? While the images will probably be saved as thumbnails I suspect it is the content of some posts that you are interested in saving.

Another option is a quick cut and paste into a word processing application of a convert to .pdf application.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>4044682
You can make a jpg from one of this threads archives
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40446822
i saved it but the image resolution is too large to post it.

this is the archive link though
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/40445778/
>>
File: 1308848382177.jpg (56 KB, 400x364) Image search: [Google]
1308848382177.jpg
56 KB, 400x364
[trigger warning]

>>40446851
>>
File: kreaper.jpg (84 KB, 904x678) Image search: [Google]
kreaper.jpg
84 KB, 904x678
[trigger warning]

Well OP, good luck. hopefully some scumbag gives her AIDS and beats her within an inch of her life.
>>
File: 1413318079498.gif (579 KB, 298x187) Image search: [Google]
1413318079498.gif
579 KB, 298x187
[trigger warning]

Alright, I'm tired, thanks everyone! I saved it as an HTML and I'll convert it into a jpeg when I post again, I think I'll include the thread from the affair in November when I make a new one. I'll post it here and on /b/
>>
[trigger warning]

>>404459899
>She didn't do a good job washing her vagina since I contracted her STD from that night...
MEGACLUCK
>>
File: 1414127138478.gif (2 MB, 352x199) Image search: [Google]
1414127138478.gif
2 MB, 352x199
[trigger warning]

>>40446862
LOL! GN!
>>
[trigger warning]

>>404468788
Have Fun in Prison!
Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 66

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.