[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
[trigger warning] Ask a former IDF solider who's been injured
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 8
File: israelflag.jpg (84 KB, 1600x1071) Image search: [Google]
israelflag.jpg
84 KB, 1600x1071
[trigger warning]

Ask a former IDF solider who's been injured at the 2006 lebanon war anything.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40230979
What's it like being a horrible person?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>402309799
Thank you for protecting our hot pockets.
>>
File: 1418500339863.gif (4 MB, 347x244) Image search: [Google]
1418500339863.gif
4 MB, 347x244
[trigger warning]

>>402309799
How do I make triggered other happy merchants? Where I live most happy merchants are sephardic and most of them are half happy merchants (convert parents, etc).

Would calling them out on this, or calling out that Sephardic happy merchants are the spics of the happy merchants, offend them at all, or discourage them from shiitposting in real life?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40230979
Please explain compounding interest loans to me.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40230991
it's fine as long as only the people i hate see me as such.
>>40230998
as long as you keep funding
>>40231000
In israel happy merchants aren't triggered easily, we used to but it all decaded due to world overabusing it to the point of no effect.
>>40231005
if I could I wouldn't bea solider
>>
[trigger warning]

What was the Lebanon war about? Also where is burger?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40231023
thats alot to ask, you can read about it im sure. Basically remove kebab kind of war. Hezbollah kidnapped israelis and we went full triggered on them. much like the recent war in Gaza and hamas only different kebabs
>>
[trigger warning]

>>402310199
So calling you out on having a former Christian mom and on being shit-tier happy merchant wouldn't discourage you from shitponsting IRL?
>>
[trigger warning]

Did you have a Metzitzah b'peh?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40231035
how did you know my mom is former christian, is this JIDF? hi agent Henson. no it wont.
>>40231038
calssified
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40231034
How many shrekelss are they paying you to spout off pro-Israeli propaganda, OP?
>>
[trigger warning]

Hezbollah fucked you guys up pretty hard, you came in with shining tanks but they had that Russian arsenal didn't they?

Anyway, why the hell didn't Hezbollah do anything to the recent Israeli attack?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40231051
its a mitzvah so we only get shrekelss in the after life.
>>40231058
because you dont understand anything about hezbollah. They are against gaza in truer truth and would very much like israel to flat gaza out. Let's pretend hamas gains enough power to take over israel(kek) then hezbollah will instantly declare war on them. Sunni doesn't get along with shi'a
>>
[trigger warning]

>>402310511
Perhaps he does it for FR€€?
>>
[trigger warning]

how does it make you feel that german happy merchants are defending kebabs from german citizens?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40231073
OP DOES IT FOR FR€€

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST, /pol/
>>
[trigger warning]

>>402310799
it's all part of a bigger plan anon, you haven't been paying attention.
>>
[trigger warning]

Whats it like being not a real Jew if your mom was Christian and would you get wounded for real JIDF again
>>
[trigger warning]

Tell us about the Holocaust
>>
[trigger warning]

>>402310944
I would, im actualy very attached to my christian legacy and even celebrate xmess instead of hanucca for example. Living in israel and being fairly neutral in blood triggerede me realise who is in the right and who is in the wrong. Im not saying israel in a sentinel of justice, but I wouldn't want to see the middle east falls into being another 3rd country kebab land. This is what happens if israel falls 100%, there is no palestine - once palestine rises it would rise under the control of hamas and terror. I am willing to fight against that.
>>40231123
I was not there
>>
File: 1408674737343.png (419 KB, 630x618) Image search: [Google]
1408674737343.png
419 KB, 630x618
[trigger warning]

I still dont see the burgers, Israel. Where is the burgers?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>402309799

Do you have any proof you were in fact injured, or even fought, in the 2006 Lebanon war?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40231158

>Not even a Bald Eagle

Good job, reweenie.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40231132
You weren't at Gaza? What were you doing at the time?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40231163
like, you want to see me standing in 2006 with a timestamp of "hi tumblr"? or you just want to see my scars?
>>40231170
I am dismissed from service due to my injury at the last war, im considered unfit.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>402310733
Lol keep sprouting propaganda happy merchantish cracker. Did they reassign you to executing the Palestinian kids in Gaza now that you're injured?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>402311788

Sure, scars, specific details about the war and that time, anything to demonstrate you're not just a funposter taking /pol/ for a ride.

>/b/ mantra
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40231180
Im sorry anon, i know it must hurt to think I perhaps shot one of your lowlife hezbollah friends during 2006.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>402309799
Why does America support your kind if you can't even eat our holiest of national symbols, the cheeseburger due to your Kosher dietary restrictions?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40231188
aight, lebanon is quite green. i was part of the armored forces at hativa 7 and part of the formation which responded first to the kidnapping. if it tells you anything. i was injured due to a boobytrap on the road and broke my leg in several places.
>>40231199
cus we are your meatshield in the middle-east
>>
File: 1410676582095.jpg (72 KB, 300x263) Image search: [Google]
1410676582095.jpg
72 KB, 300x263
[trigger warning]

>>402310499
But you wouldn't be a real happy merchant according to Hakkalah or whatever it's faggy name is, your happy merchantish pride faggotry would be based on nothing.

That's like a nignog claiming he's goy because of his goy grand grand daddy
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40231231
I dont aspire to be a real happy merchant. im fine with who i am.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40231227
>cus we are your meatshield in the middle-east

ok i understood the meat part... that is triggerede of delicious burger... but in middle eats there is only falafel, not burger
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40231275
you should taste kebab burger
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40231227

>cus we are your meatshield in the middle-east

The US alliance with Israel has always been a serious strategic liability and the US derives basically no benefits from it.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>402312999
right, except you'd have to go full in to the middle east unless israel was there.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40230979

still buttfrustrated about based Hezbollah?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>402313100
any reason to be?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40230979
Any predictions about the future of your country? Will it ever become as racist as p0l says it already is? Also, when will you guys finally get it over with and bomb Iran?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>402312877
>kebab burger

drench it in some commie sauce and you got yourself a deal buddy
>>
[trigger warning]

>>402311900
Remember who ran back to happy merchantland with their tail between their legs saying "noe plez based god hezb"
>>
File: 1374458730996.jpg (89 KB, 750x351) Image search: [Google]
1374458730996.jpg
89 KB, 750x351
[trigger warning]

Sorry if I was a jerk to anyone in this thread, I just honestly think that burgers are delicious.

Just look at these babies. Holee shit.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40231339
in some parts it already is racist as you think it is. In most parts its as normal as you could imagine. Google "haifa" its a city which i livein. christians mus,lims and j3ws live here together. Whenever i go to work i do it alongside different religious groups and racism is next to none-existing here.
>>40231356
everyone thought israel lost this war, me too honestly.
But when i look at the facts
> since 2006 hezbollah are immobilized.
> israel is more powerful than ever.
seeing these results, i can do nothing but feel bad for you.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>402313399
oh and about the bombing of Iran - we could right away but israel is too scared of world reaction, so it won't likely happen until Iran slips and does something stupid which will justify an attack.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>402313822
>seeing these results, i can do nothing but feel bad for you.

what you can do is bring some burgers next time, maybe pizza or calzones, no Chinese or Mexican food, blargh
>>
[trigger warning]

Okay maybe some Mexican food, nachos perhaps
>>
File: jewhurt.png (34 KB, 180x217) Image search: [Google]
jewhurt.png
34 KB, 180x217
[trigger warning]

>>402313822
>thinks hezb is immobalized
>even if they were, due to isrealis not syria crisis
>this amount of happy merchant propaganda

>>402314000
You mean how Iran is scared of international reaction, they need just 1 bomb to wipe your hannukah. They've been wanting to wipe you off the face of the earth for a long time now, which they can however fear big brother america. Why do you justify so much? Live in denial so much that happy merchants developed a need to feel empowered by shooting gaza children
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40231400

Not going to happen. Given that most actual authorities accept they are not working towards to bomb, you fuckers will just make up your own reason then hit them anyway. And yes, the rest of the world will drop you at this point.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>402314311
> kebabs think they can wipe out israel
> kebabs try and fail
> again, kebab think they can wipe israel
> failx
> repeat this actuin x100
> see a kebab on /p0l/
> also thinks israel can be wiped
> huehue they never learn.
Here are some facts kid, not propaganda: during the 2006 war hezbollah lost more than twice the amount of menand far more in terms of resources. so yes, you got rekt. you are just too dumb to realize
>>
[trigger warning]

>>402314744
>you gave us more guns and tanks when you fled
>strengthened moral
>spread confidence to other kebabs in region
>this much denial, so salty on small dicksize compared to other kebabs
>top kek m8 r8 8/8
>>
[trigger warning]

Do you believe the #SafeSpace Option is real?
And if so, would you complain if Israel were nuked in a preemptitive strike because of it?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40231132

interdasting, thanks for posting
>>
File: Waltz_with_Bashir_Poster.jpg (51 KB, 325x433) Image search: [Google]
Waltz_with_Bashir_Poster.jpg
51 KB, 325x433
[trigger warning]

>>40230979

What do you think of this film?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>402314888
Also trips say have fun on your wheelchair, justify so you feel like your life mattered to your happy merchantland. Believe your triggerede up propaganda lie by your government. Happy Hannukah :3
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40231132

>there is no palestine

kek. The UK would disagree with you.

>MPs back Palestinian statehood alongside Israel

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-jews-29596822

seriously. If it wasn't for Christian zionist shitcunts in the US, you fuckers would already be at the negotiating table.

Remember, there are 2 bn of 'them'. On a long enough time scale, your chances of survival are zero.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>402314888
I just like the fact you guys keep thinking you are winning this. over so many years you fail to destroy a tiny country over and over again. Each time you try, you just take 2 steps back. so yea, keep believing, attacking, and going back again.
ALSO nice trips.
>>40231491
Ah you must enlighten me on that? im too tierdto google. whats safespace?
>>40231502
its ok. It was abit too much "self hatered" typical happy merchantish tho.
>>40231510
but palestine exists, never said it wasn't. Just said "when it rises" cus its currently under israel millitary management.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40230979
burn all keks
>>
[trigger warning]

>>402309799
Have you seend or heard anything about these story of arab houses/offices filled with feces after the IDF occupied them. Shit everywhere, in the drawers, in the beds, in the sink, etc.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>402315355
>Ah you must enlighten me on that? im too tierdto google. whats safespace?
Another fucking wordfilter I didn't know about.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S.amson_Option

Summary from an anti-Zionist tinfoil POV: If America and Europe don't continually give Israel aid, and intervene if Israel is in danger of being defeated, then Israel's nuclear subs will destroy Europe.

Frankly, if this shit were real. If there were conclusive documentation, I would go out and murder ever Jew I have ever met.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40231592
no, interesting though. Can you provide any citation?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40230979
Why can't you remove kebab without my sheckles?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>402316066
Dont have the exact site where I read that first, but
http://www.kabobfest.com/2009/03/idf-soldiers-leave-their-shit-in-gaza-fridges-literally.html
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/07/palestinians-return-home-israeli-troops-faeces-graffiti?CMP=twt_gu

Not exactly the most reliable sources, but it sounds just pointless and petty enough to be a thing in an occupying army.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40231605
ah the #SafeSpace option. it only exists on p0l. Frankly if you think israel is that fanatic you have been reading too many funposts which you shouldnt take seriously.
our politicians are crazy, the orthodox are the most but even they wont do such as thing. 2 reasons:
1) happy merchants still live in the world if israel is love, and no one will want such a stain on them.
2) because its fucking crazy.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40231622
I doubt the officers would allow that to happen though i do believe some soliders can do such deeds. it still might be true, but I can't tell.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40231625
OP what was the first time in combat like? And how does it feel to live in such a nationalistic country?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40231656
first time in combat was a chase, dont know if to call it a combat. we were just going north almost blind looking for kidnapped soliders while driving a tank. it had 0 chances but we had to do it. I mean, who wouldn't be able to hide from a driving tank you can hear miles away?
We shot and bombed stuff at random, any half-ruined building who could provide shelter. thinking of it now it was dumb as fuck since we could have loveed the hostages too by mistake. but you know, army =/= logic.

You would be natiomalistic too if you had to protect your life and the life of those around you every fewyears. its a defense mechanism which we are all fully aware of. being nationalistic keeps people from the nation cwin together almost instantly like a larger family, but i consider myself open to other nations aswell.
>>
[trigger warning]

what was your role in the tank
I'm jelly as fuck, I wanna be a tanker and remove kebab.
Any confirmed loves?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>402309799
Why do you confuse turf skirmishes and street fights as wars?
>>
[trigger warning]

Israel seems to cause the rest of the world a lot of problems considering how small its population is. Wouldn't it be in the best interests of everyone to nuke it?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40231761
I was operating the secondary weapon(MAG) ofthe tank and loading the cannon. we were firing from high ranges with other tanks so its hard to tell who loveed who.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>402311788
damn how fucked up do you have to be to be called unfit by happy merchants?
>>
[trigger warning]

are you proud of what you did and your nation?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40231822
pretty fucked, i can walk and stuff but running still gives me pain.
>>40231826
I am very much
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40231840
how many charities are there in israel?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>402318522
>charities
more than i could count or look for
>>
[trigger warning]

because i just went down stairs and ate at a christmas charity for hot pockets
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40231866
bretty good
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40231879
how much land does israel want?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40231902
More
>>
[trigger warning]

>>402318400
I got a blond Jewish Israeli girl I've been hanging around with for 1 month preggo. Parents don't know. what's gonna happen? Will my kid be Jew? Will my have to fight for shrekelss in Palestina? Pls answer OP I'm 18 to Brazilian guy
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40231955
Depends if kid gets more goy genes or happy shrekels genes.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>402318644

Op answer
>>
[trigger warning]

>>402318799
. How do u think her parents will react??
Will my kid be a Jew?? I'm a rich Brazilian guy will they want my shrekelss? I think her parents are hardcore Jews what should I do OP answer now pls
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40231990
what do you mean by hardcore happy merchants? extremely religious?
also, is the girl worth it?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40231227

see

>>402312999

a thousand times over
>>
[trigger warning]

>>402320111
Extremely religious. She's a 25 a 9/10. I'm 18 and she wants to bring me to Israel to live with her she says its fine and cool country. My parents don't know. Also I have no idea about the customs of ur ppl. My grandpa was SS Officer in Poland but he said he never shot a Jew. Should I ever mention that? My parents have a lot of. I mean a fuckton of shekels do u think she got preggo to get my shrekelss? So many questions Op answer pls
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40232049
Israel is a fine and a cool country if you live at the right parts. other than that - no, dont get near her. The parents will make your life misserable and unless she is willing to give her parent up for you then its chanceless.
My grandmother was doing chemical research on Jews yet im a Jew (she was 100% christian tho) and not many people give me trouble about it.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40232101
But she's preggo ?!? Should I just tell her no?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>402321122
if you care about being a father and care about her then yes. I really did not understand if you even like her at all by what you just told. and the grandfather being SS wont be a big deal as i said my grandmother helped hitler and i am accepted generally in the Jewish community.
>>
File: Mila-Kunis 1.jpg (86 KB, 1240x775) Image search: [Google]
Mila-Kunis 1.jpg
86 KB, 1240x775
[trigger warning]

>>402309799
Why are happy merchantish women so attractive?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40231673
>You would be natiomalistic too if you had to protect your life and the life of those around you every fewyears. its a defense mechanism which we are all fully aware of. being nationalistic keeps people from the nation cwin together almost instantly like a larger family, but i consider myself open to other nations aswell.

I didn't mean it in a negative way, I'm fucking jelly.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>402313399
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Your privilege: Very Bad Cuck
>>
[trigger warning]

well im back, didn't know the thread is still alive

>>402322144
well Jewsi are very mixed-raced from all aroundthe world and there is basically everything of everywhere. Beautiful or ugly.
>>402322266
thx m8
>>402322411
I see you are still not very familliar with commenting on the internet, silly Iranian.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>402341200
How many Lebanese children did you personally execute during the incursion?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>402341344
ayy lmao
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40231840

Well, your propaganda is working. I can't bring myself to hate anyone who takes a wound for his homeland, removes kebab, and has no regrets.
>>
[trigger warning]

Unit and what kind of injury?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40230979
Is it worth it to go on Aliyah?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>402343844
Not him, but I've heard mixed opinions. Basically you'd have to start from scratch with a lot of things, your quality of life/living would drop, and you might receive a bit of a cultural shock when you realize the mizrahi/ashkenazi sub-culture separation here.

I'd only do it if I
a) were really connected to my Jewish heritage
b) legitimately felt ostracized or outcast in my country

Considering you live in the U.S.A, I wouldn't bother.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40230979
Hezbollah put up quite the fight against you guys. Anything you tactics that they used you can relate to us?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40232112
She could be lying
>>
[trigger warning]

Is racism in Israel a vocal minority thus antisemitic propaganda or did Israelis forget the holocaust?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40235933
>>40235933
Racism in Israel comes from the brown happy merchants mostly, telling the original Israeli settlers(Europeans) to go back him and shit. Brown happy merchants also triggerede from of European happy merchants for the holocaust, expressing how weak European goy people are and shit.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40235962
Word filter butchered that entire post so I'll just say it again. Brown j.ews also mocked the European j.ews for the holocaust, telling them how weak European w.hite people are and shit.
>>
[trigger warning]

So you would agree it is a minority creating a problem for the average israeli?

What is the solution?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40236184
Better education and making liberals leave along with the african joos, but that would be impossible.
>>
[trigger warning]

How do you feel about that Israelis generally are held to a higher moral ground, because they experienced the holocaust?

ie. they should all be sharing carebears because they know how it feels being driven out of their homes.

Are you religious and do you believe in the afterlife?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40230979
how much does IDF really rely on burger support? in afghan I saw no happy merchant. it was paradise. why didn't IDF help us there if we are such great ally?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40230979
How do you feel after being shot in the name of hunnic horde of which you are part, during one of your barbaric attacks on human civilization?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40232241
You realize you can't link your posts.
So your basically talking to yourself.
And being laughed at.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40231535
>but palestine exists, never said it wasn't. Just said "when it rises" cus its currently under israel millitary management.

wow, at least you know you won't last there forever.
were you born in israel? how many generations have you been there for?
>>
[trigger warning]

>being OP
>making a thread to hasbara his point of view to gоyim
>reminds us just how full of shіt Israelіs are
t-thanks OP

>>402362066
>also hates African Jеws
>the cherry on top of the hate cake
>being the reason why shіt like that happened: http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/israel-admits-ethiopian-women-were-given-birth-control-shots.premium-1.496519

Thanks for making it so easy for us to hate kikеs OP, I really appreciate it.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>402402211
Nothing lasts forever, id still fight to delay it. Silly to do nothing just because everything must end.
>>402363944
it's bullshit imo. we are 3 generations beyond the holocaust, ofcourse we have learned the moral lessons but those lessons do not apply only to us but to the rest of the world aswell.
>>402373788
well you understand nothing about jews and i wonder what you are doing around here besides funposting.
>>402389744
Im a proud Khazar. no just kidding, the most a research ever accomplished is to prove that 52% of ashkenazi Jews have khazar origins. ashkenazi Jews are 13% Jews population so basically 7.5% Jews are hunns and also usually have mixed abrahamic blood. and thats really really the most any serious research has ever been able to claim. Internet badass nazis like you just blow it out of proportion.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>402423433
> Internet badass nazis like you just blow it out of proportion.

Oy Vey! He criticized me; call him a nazi!

I am with >>402409088 Not sure why you decided to do an AMA on 4chins, but it just triggerede you look as shortsighted and hypocritical as the mudslimes you are fighting.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>402424711
he did not criticize me though, he was spouting wrong facts and i was merely correcting him to help him educate and be a better man. If i'd say your mother is an elephant which i pressume is not true, would you also call it criticizing? its very much the same, as your mother ain't elephant my mother ain't khazar.
>>
[trigger warning]

Does Israel have to worry about fighting any Arab states in the future? That is, have Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan, etc given up the idea of armed conflict with Israel?

Also, why does Israel still establish settlements in the West Bank?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>402312277
see this
>>402312999
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40242821
> why does Israel still establish settlements in the West Bank?
I think that's the first good question in this thread?
My girlfriend is from a settlement and was a settler until she moved in with me 3 years ago. I personally think settlers are crazy(will explain why later) and I was very much conflicted about dating her just for this reason.

So a few things:
1) israel doesn't establish settlement in the west back.individual groups do it over night and fortify themselves in those settlements. every few years the israeli army comes and destroy those illegal happy merchantish settlements (google it, happens countless times). This even almost caused a civil war once when there was a massive evacuation of settlements (called "Hitnatkut")
2) The people who establish those settlements are usually either very religious and believe the land is ours since its part of "the whole israel" according to biblic canon's. The others are just Zionists who do it to spite palestinians and believe israel should get bigger and more powerful.

> Does Israel have to worry about fighting any Arab states in the future?
Yes, Lebanon. Not the government itself perhaps but hezbollah which is the real power. Egypt is pretty secured atm, Jordan will get busy with ISIS before they
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40242970
my comment was cut in the middle (laptop, accidently hit wrong button)
so Jordan is likely to be busy with ISIS rather than israel same for Syria. Though Syria might be crazy enough to open two fronts.
--

also: I think settlers are crazy for the two reasons I explained why people choose to be settlers. I think you must be mentally ill to make such an inflaming provocation for some 3000years old book. No desrespect for the bible or the history but i believe the bible should be an educational book of history(because amongst myth it has some historic values) rather than an excuse to conquer lands and wage war.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40230979
How many of those filthy savages did you get to love?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>402312999
If it was a serious strategic liability for us, then it was even a greater liability for the Soviet bloc and another nail in their coffin.

Plus, tt's been a really good testing ground for our military gear.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>402429700
>israel doesn't establish settlement in the
> west back.individual groups do it over
> night

VERY interesting point. I don't think any Western media source - actually, ANY media source of which I'm aware - has triggerede that important point.

> every few years the israeli army comes
> and destroy those illegal...settlements

I have heard of this, but the incidents were never fully explained.

If this is the case, that the settlements are not endorsed by the Israeli government, what would it actually mean to "pull back to the 1967 borders?"
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40230979
1) How long before there is a massive resettlement to Ukraine (Israel 2.0)?
2) You realize your state has 10-15 years before failure?
3) What percentage of the silly little bombs launched from Gaza and landing in no-mans land are the kind of false-flag provocations that IDF and Mossad are famous for? 50% or 75%?
4) Do you realize that every time there was a possibility of peace and a 2-state resolution that Mossad has stopped it in its tracks?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40231073
>>40231058
Don't waste your time with the stupid Han Chinese. They're dumb as fuck and purely anti-American.

They should all be put in camps and loveed discretely.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40231088
Why not just get rid of the euros and have Americans settle the land? Euros have been the main problem for the last few hundred years and American stability would be a blessing.

Besides, there's all those old buildings that can be torn down and have their stones re-purposed.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40243120
His answer was a half-truth. The settlements are de-facto supported by the State (for provocation purposed, demoralization purposed, psychops). IDF are posted to protect them. When there is enough reason to deem them counterproductive they will dismantle them. Don't believe the propaganda, here.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40231180
Fuck off desert rat
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40243032
Come on, how many of those filthy lebanese faggots did you shoot? I hope loveed at least a few.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40243126
>>40243163
You still there OP? Or are you logging my IP?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40231356
I wish I could love some of you savages. Israelis are lucky in that respect.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>402431200
> "pull back to the 1967 borders?"
it means nothing really, since you can't control individual groups which will always make more and more settlements the statement of "pulling back" is just a false statement used against israel which can really do nothing about it and even tries to prevent this.
>>40243211
I already answered in previous comment. I dont know since i was just loading the tank canon and the range was very far, also alot of tanks were shooting. I believe my tank cause more than few death's.
>>40243235
Im there, hi. kek im saying half truthes? I actually live here and im pretty much the only one trying to open his eyes and realize whats truely going on. most people just live and die without realizing why, you seem like a blind follower of some propaganda. Snap out of it and listen to poeple around you instaed of auto accusing them of lying. gather information and make what you will of it later on.
>>
[trigger warning]

Do you think Lebanese girls are hot?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40231437
> Given that most actual authorities accept they are not working towards to bomb
>not knowing about Operation Merlin where Iranistan actually WANTED detailed plans on how to make the triggering mechanism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Merlin

You are so stupid you should be shot, foreigner
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40243281
I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you just don't know that it is a half-truth.
What are your answers to these?
>>40243126
>>
[trigger warning]

>>402314377
Lemme guess, you're an Iranian ex-pat living in the UK?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40243339
Cyber sayanim, please unrustle your jimmies.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40243296
ye but I like blond girlsmore, which Lebanese lack of.
>>40243163
> The settlements are de-facto supported by the State
what you are saying is 100% against any truth. The government somewhat controls the army and the army clears those settlements THEREFOR there is no de-facto support whatsoever. There are people in the government who support settlers but they are less than half and therefor don't make much impact.
but i dont know why i even bother explaining anything to you.
Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.