[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Foundations of Geopolitics -- English Text
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 13
File: 1412600827923.jpg (16 KB, 320x255) Image search: [Google]
1412600827923.jpg
16 KB, 320x255
Here is an English translation of Foundations of Geopolitics by Alexander Dugin for my fellow /pol/locks. It was done by dividing the original text into blocks small enough for the Google Translate API to process, so the formatting is glitchy and it comes with all the issues of an auto-translation. But a fair amount of the material is actually readable!

I'm hoping that this can serve as starting place for others to begin making better English translations of this important geopolitical book.

For those who are unfamiliar:
>The Foundations of Geopolitics: The Geopolitical Future of Russia is a geopolitical book by Alexander Dugin. The book has had a large influence within the Russian military, police, and statist foreign policy elites[1] and is used as a textbook in the General Staff Academy of Russian military.[1]

>The book declares that "the battle for the world rule of [ethnic] Russians" has not ended and Russia remains "the staging area of a new anti-bourgeois, anti-American revolution."

>Russia should use its special forces within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism. For instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics."[1]

English Text File:
anonfiles<dot>com
/file/eb67fe02334e532d20243bc58629cf9f

Original Russian PDF:
anonfiles<dot>com
/file/d15f8d170f5e93a7c84f350656feafb9

Enjoy!
>>
thanks anon, I already got this file, but bamping for interest in case others haven't seen it.
>>
File: 92e1b1ac5bbb6.jpg (135 KB, 630x349) Image search: [Google]
92e1b1ac5bbb6.jpg
135 KB, 630x349
>>37125026
/pol/ delivars
>>
>>37125026
I have no idea why anons like this guy, he is anti-white as fuck
>>
>>37126625
Dugin is nuts, but he has significant influence in Russian politics. His book lays out what Russia might be likely to do in the coming years.
>>
Why are russians so evil?
>>
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9B1CBB2A10AA013FCF561190A942F5B9EF59D68B&dn=Foundations_of_Geopolitics-Dugin-en_ru.zip&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce

contains both english text and russian pdf
>>
>>37127836
seeding. woot.
>>
>>37125026
>For instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S.

this is yuri bezmenov tier shit.

it also sounds like ferguson and all the shit happening with sjws/feminists.
>>
>>37126625
He's a noble enemy unlike the globalist liberal elite. Also there is no universal White concept,despite what Anglo retards think.
>>
lol this guy is fucking nuts
>>
>>37128544
Not as nuts as the USSR and the USA during WW2, anti-white trash both of them.
>>
File: Aleksandr_Dugin_on_White_race.jpg (240 KB, 800x822) Image search: [Google]
Aleksandr_Dugin_on_White_race.jpg
240 KB, 800x822
>>37128405
um, he literally says he wants to destroy whites.
>>
>>37128544
Yeah, and he's pulling the strings of Russian foreign policy. He's a modern version of Rasputin. The Russians are like madmen with a rabbit's foot in one hand and nuclear missiles in the other.
>>
>>37128653
get back to stormfront with that anti-white shit
>>37128704
disgaree and why a modern version of rasputin?
>>
>>37128738
>why a modern version of rasputin?

As in, he's a mystical snakeoil salesman influencing the Russian body politic.
>>
>>37128655
Nah just the materialist trash known as the USA, that is fucking over continental Europe and the rest of the noble world.
>>
File: RIDF AT IT AGAIN.jpg (397 KB, 2358x1570) Image search: [Google]
RIDF AT IT AGAIN.jpg
397 KB, 2358x1570
>>37128213
you thought it was joke?
>>
>>37128910
That is the most nigeriously negroidal display of reality denial that I have seen in a long time on /pol/.
>>
>>37127836
nice. Thanks. anons, start seeding this shit.
>>
>>37128932
i kek'd
>>
>>37129181
Sorry angloboy, but your government is responsible for ISIS, the civil war in Ukraine and the smug state of Israel. Not to mention how we are in a trade war with Russia thanks to your fear of a multi-polar world.
>>
>>37129649
A person can be critical of current affairs without siding with an obvious madman like Dugin.

You like Dugin because he opposes the West, not because he stands for anything particularly admirable. And you oppose the West because you're just like the kinds of people that Eric Hoffer, Yuri Bezmenov, and Ted Kaczynski described.
>>
>>37129970
Anglos!=west

lol
>>
File: get-a-load- of this guy.jpg (98 KB, 776x602) Image search: [Google]
get-a-load- of this guy.jpg
98 KB, 776x602
>>37130490
>anglos!=west

What language are you typing in brah?
>>
Russian here.
This guy is actually considered mentally ill, literally in here.
>>
>>37130490
s/west/anglos/

doesn't change a thing about the argument
>>
>>37131468
Then you should tell your academics to stop pushing his bullshit in the Russian General Academy. His book is literally the textbook on Russian geopolitical strategy.
>>
Dugin's dad is KGB, the "Fourth Political Theory" is just another name for communism.
>>
>>37126625
He is pragmatic. Something you stormfags aren't.
>>
>>37131535
Why shouldn't Russia follow that strategy? They are just doing what the USA was doing after ww2, but atleast Dugin acknowledges that race and ethnicity exist and should be preserved.
>>
>>37131719
except whites.
>>
>>37127836
got it, seeding

Shit like this is why I still have faith in this place. I think dugin is probably batshit insane but always wanted to read his stuff more in depth. now I can get easier access to it.
>>
>>37131592
not even a stormfag, but what is good about being explicitly anti-white?
>>
>>37128655
>"Russia is saved only by the fact that we are not pure white."

russians outing themselves as mongoloids
>>
Don't fall for that con. The fourth theory is just KGB with a new strategy again.

>KGB funds Frankfurt school
>cultural marxism made by it turns the western world into a giant pit of degeneracy and decadence
>Russia suddenly comes pretending to be the bastion of conservatism and white pride

We must save the west instead of going for this lie out of desperation.
>>
>>37128910
>nah just ignore everything dugin actually said, what he really means is this
>>
>>37132300
This anon speaks truth.
>>
>>37131468
>This guy is actually considered mentally ill, literally in here.

That sucks because your government follows his mentally ill ideas pretty closely.
>>
Russia's grasping at straws as usual. If they had a competent military, that sort of behavior would be threatening, but they don't.
>>
It's really nice to see them so fixated on America. It validates the idea that we're in a dominant position.
>>
>>37132583
The purpose of ideological subversion is to weaken an enemy that is too militarily strong to attack directly. It's like Judo; you use the momentum of the enemy's existing movements to direct them into compromising positions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_2vBhLf0xU
>>
>>37132676
More like you are making yourselves the enemy of everyone. Remind yourself that the moment you americans stop being majority white, you'll lose any default support from Europe.
>>
>>37132743
Is there any difference between that and espionage? Personally, I was a bit more worried when they represented themselves as the Communist juggernaut that wanted to destroy Capitalism itself. Some tiny part of their foreign policy is a bit less threatening than that.
>>
>>37125026

the russ have been at this literally forever, only they have a lot less money to invest in active measures this time around
>>
File: 1403620700933.jpg (617 KB, 1230x1358) Image search: [Google]
1403620700933.jpg
617 KB, 1230x1358
>>37132790
Are you implying that Europe is a white nationalist region? I really don't think that any of them would object to a change in demographic, unless nationalism makes a resurgence by then.
>>
>>37132873
>Is there any difference between that and espionage?

No. It's their particular method of espionage. And don't get me wrong--I don't find them particularly threatening either. But I like to be aware of the methodology and how it has been or could be used in the future.
>>
>>37133005
That's what I call a fluddamud.
>>
>>37132268
http://youtu.be/rjpR59MVTMo
>>
>>37132583
>>37132676
You forgot your trip, Robby?
>>
>>37133139
>drunk mongoloid teachers at kindergarten graduations

fukken kek
>>
>>37128655
He is not talking of race litterally, but of the culture of the westerners (whites). And he is talking in a civilizational level.

For him, "white culture" as he call it in this text for rethorical reasons (he is talking of today western hegemonic values, or liberalism in a broad sense) is a tyranical force trying to impose their core values (democracy, consummerism, faggotry, multiculturalism, anti-patriotism) on everyone else, and that doesn't accept an alternative view as equally valid (political corretness), so everybody, everywhere, have to accept those values. He believes as well, that russia preserve some traditional values because they took another intelectual path, different of the anglo-hegemony (this is the reason he says thy are not pure white, he is refering to white culture=western values). He belives that the way of get rid of liberal hegemonic western values, is promote and preserve local, national and distinctive traditions of the peoples.

(1/2)
>>
>>37133411
What he is saying, is that if he has to choose between westerners who try to imposse their values and views on others (like blacks in zimbabwe), and the locals, he sides with the locals. Because liberal western values are evil.

Another example, would be his support of nationalist parties in Europe, that he justifies as a way of get rid of the anglo liberal influence (today hegemonic western values=white culture and so on).

Don´t be fooled with the literary figures, he is not talking of the destruction of th white race, but the destruction of liberal western hegemony. He is not a racist at all though, he doesn't believe in inferiors or superiors, but he believes every people should choose their path (multipolar world).

Sorry if mistakes: english is not my first language

(2/2)
>>
File: 470px-Commielesbanenarutard.jpg (77 KB, 470x599) Image search: [Google]
470px-Commielesbanenarutard.jpg
77 KB, 470x599
>>37133080
Their methodology is incredibly predictable. They'll seek to do pretty much anything to weaken the US, since they see it as the one blockade of their own rise to power. Naturally, since they don't have much power, they can't try to subvert nations or attack US intelligence. That means that they need to rely on petty dissidence fostering, which will never have a substantial effect. They'll just flail around looking for a "get-power-quick" scheme until something happens in their favor. It would be way more threatening if they had a competent military to add weight to their efforts, but otherwise they won't accomplish much. You're probably thinking that Cultural Marxism is evidence of their success, but it really isn't. As we can see in Europe, the people are turning into nationalists out of contrarianism. Russia doesn't stand to gain anything, even if it is responsible for the new wave of Cultural Marxism.
But that's just me playing armchair strategist.
>>
>>37133182
I don't know who that is. I'll admit that those two posts were made by me. I had realized that I wanted to say something else, so I posted again and saged the second time.
>>
>>37133005
Well unlike the american slippery slope of non-white immigraction ours is forced on us by more powerful entities, while yours is natural. Guess which one can be stopped. Also I am a slavshit so I don't give a shit about anything west of Germany and Italy. The French and the anglos can go to hell.
>>
>>37133456
Sorry, RIDF, but if he was talking about a voluntarily chosen ideology, and not race, then he would name the essence of the ideology instead of conflating it with biologically-determined race.

There are at least three main philosophic trends in "White" (Western) culture. The only purpose in conflating all of these ideologies as one, and *then* compounding that with a conflation with race, is to whip up anti-western (anti-white) "pogroms," as he himself puts it.
>>
>>37133598
You really need to understand that your posts make no sense if you don't add context. What are you even trying to argue?
>>
Yes dugin is an anti white russian piece of shit.
He's a muslim lover.
>>
>>37133680
We are in a Dugin thread aren't we? Then you are gonna have to deal with obscuring post-modern language.
>>
>>37133797
So was Hitler.
>>
Every patriotic American needs to read this.
>>
File: 1405207281866.png (206 KB, 1101x352) Image search: [Google]
1405207281866.png
206 KB, 1101x352
>>37133875
>We're in a shit thread aren't we? Then you're gonna have to deal with shit.
Hard to argue with that logic, but if you could do anything to be a bit more clear I would appreciate it.
>>
>>37127836
seeding, ty anon
>>
>>37133529
You're missing one thing.
That rise of nationalist sentiment plays into Russian hands as it encourages isolationism in America and encourages anti-Americans sentiment in Europe.

Subversion is a multi pronged assault.
>>
>>37133680
>What are you even trying to argue?
He isn't. He's shifting from disintegration to disintegration.
>>
>>37133620
The text in the pic add no context, and is obvious you are not familiar with Dugin's ideas, so I tried to explain it a little bit.
I don´t say you have to agree with him (I don't agree with all he say, not even most he says), but you have to understand what he is saying to agree or disagree with him. If not, you are only beating a strawman.
But believe waht you like.
>>
>>37133529
Dugin is really just describing general processes that are occurring, and trying to insert Russian involvement in them. Actually I *kind of* agree with his broad points about nationalism and anti-(modern) liberal values, especially when it comes to the importation of international shitskins, but he gets pretty kooky after a while.
>>
>>37134158
Oh come on. How would that even benefit Russia? It's not like Brits are inclined to leap into Russian arms when America isn't attractive. Unless they put themselves in a position to jockey for power, displacing power wouldn't do them any good.
Besides, Europe sucks. If they don't want us, they can burn each other for another century until they do. It's not like we have to make them.
>>
>>37133529
>That means that they need to rely on petty dissidence fostering, which will never have a substantial effect.

It could even have an effect opposite than intended: they just strengthen their own position in response to attempts to divide them.
>>
>>37134158
>it encourages isolationism in America and encourages anti-Americans sentiment in Europe.

anti-American sentiment in europe doesn't equate to pro-russian sentiment. nor does it hurt america.
>>
File: chaos525.jpg (11 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
chaos525.jpg
11 KB, 250x250
DUGIN HAS THE FAVOR OF THE CHAOS GODS
HE IS CORRUPTING PUTIN-ABBADON TO ACCOMPLISH THE WILL OF THE TRUE GODS.
PRAISE BROTHER DUGIN, THIS WORLD WILL BURN BENEATH OUR DARK MASTERS.
>>
File: 1353720811782.jpg (20 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1353720811782.jpg
20 KB, 400x300
>>37134455
>dark
lol shitskins
>>
>>37125026
and they say /pol/ never does anything nice
>>
>>37134408
The variety of anti-Americans sentiment that arises in NATIONALIST circles DOES however.

You can see it in how this board blindly supports Putin and Assad for crying out loud.

Russia has positioned itself as the anti-America so it is only logical that it will be supported by anti-Americans.
>>
>>37134330
and what about Germans?
You realize they're the people Dugin actually wants on Russia's side right?

Brits are irrelevant, they don't even want to be part of the EU. In fact they're the progenitor of the Atlanticism that Dugin opposes.
>>
>>37134922
Why would Germans side with Russia?
>>
On the topic of not being a useful idiot for Russia, here's a list of people who you should be cautious of:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_idiot

>Ron Paul (Russia wants US to keep their noses out of their business and global politics at large)
>Assange and Snowden (release intelligence, breed distrust and make foreign states buttmad)
>Farage (just like RP, keeps his powerful country out of Russian business, global politics and EU)
>secessionists movements that weaken countries (remember how Russia called foul on the Scottish referendum?)
>any violent groups ranging from Antifa to Nazis, it doesn't really matter who
>Assad, Iran, Eurasian Economic Union, places where Russian bases are (simply Russian allies and subjects)
>/pol/ (notice how /pol/ supports many of these things even when they contradict each other and how many champion Russian causes)

Most of these Russian interests are also laid out in the Foundation of Geopolitics. You might want to read up on Soviet subversion too. And don't forget, the cold war wasn't an isolated event in history, it never actually ended or started, it's a perpetual fight for influence which today is happening in Syria and the middle east at large.
>>
>>37134822
>You can see it in how this board blindly supports Putin and Assad for crying out loud.
Don't tell me you're American and saying this.
>>
>>37135146
Germany has a pro russian left and an anti american far right. The russians hope that one day either of these groups take power to break germany of NATO. But current Germany has absolutly no reason to take sides with the russians.
>>
>>37135146
Really? The soul of the east is somewhat alive in the German, than in the materialism if the Anglo.
>>
>>37135817
*of the Anglo
>>
File: coldwar.jpg (190 KB, 960x704) Image search: [Google]
coldwar.jpg
190 KB, 960x704
>>37135643
100% true.

Dugin is also not confronting the fact that russia is 17% muslim.

>b-but its fine dey russoiyans
>>
>>37127836
Seedin ftw
>>
File: 1341664330111.jpg (141 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1341664330111.jpg
141 KB, 501x585
>mfw reading all this

this gwailo serious?
>>
>>37137551
Bait for
>russian
>gwailo
>>
>>37135817
The Germans formalized all of the philosophic underpinnings of the Soviet system.
>>
>>37127836
what do i seed this with
>>
>>37140493
Torrent client, open url, paste magnet text
>>
>>37135643

>Assange and Snowden

The thing is that while they may indeed fit the label of useful idiots, they're still better than 1984. 1984 is probably better than global Russian hegemony, but the Russians have a history of fucking everything up since 1300 AD and I'm less worried about them achieving global dominance than I am about the 'murricans.

In other words, you can be both anti-Russian and anti-3 letters
>>
>>37140963
also, if russians aided&abetted snowden for their own purposes -- and I think that's a good possibility -- it doesn't mean it's wrong to rein in government abuses of power.
>>
>>37140963
That's something i dont understand.
Why dont europeans just go pro europe instead of pro russia/pro usa?
Just france alone is two times more powerful than russia.
>>
>>37141237

Indeed.

>that's a good possibility

There is literally no other reason why Russia would shelter Snowden. It's either to make them seem like the good guy to misguided /pol/ types who like all the anti-American middle eastern dictators, or it's for propaganda, or they didn't have access to some of his data and now they do, or similar. That doesn't mean he's totally wrong though. There's a difference between someone like Snowden and someone who let the communists participate "democratically" and then complete their coup in Czechoslovakia, for instance.
>>
>>37141405

Not if we count nukes

Russia and France could go full MAD on each other, and while half of Russia's population might die, the whole of France would be glassed sand and the mountains would be pulverized along with the population
>>
>>37141405

France already tried to go pro-France and still does to some extent

Charles de Gaulle spent most of his time in power trying to make France the 3rd power, at the head of the francophone former colonies (which they still are connected to, see: French Foreign Legion involvement in Africa today), building up nuclear capabilities outside of NATO, aiding in establishing the Non-Aligned Movement, etc. France often voted against America in the UN, but were more pro-US than pro-USSR by a huge margin (because they felt, rightly, that the US was not going to invade France but USSR would)

The EU is also supposed to in theory be pro-Europe and not pro-America but they fucked it up and have to rely on America now because they can't get shit done within that terrible, terrible bureaucratic mess.
>>
>>37141405
>Why dont europeans just go pro europe instead of pro russia/pro usa?

europe would.

dugin's schizophrenia is a window into how they think. they rightly view the US as their nemesis because it stands as a concrete reminder of their own failure as a nation and as individuals. they fixate on America out of impotent rage and have a pyschological *need* for everyone else to do the same thing.

but that doesn't mean that anyone else gives two shits about the US or about Russia, and isn't perfectly happy to do their own thing regardless of what happens to either country.
>>
>>37141620
>counting nukes
Sure.
Russia is a paper tiger, any kind of special operation fuck them up harder than anyone else.

>ivan where is leak in pipeline
>i no know sergei but leak is
>ivan please

If you destroy russia's ressources, and embargo them, wont be long until some serious separatists rise up here and there.
>>
File: russia_siberia.jpg (69 KB, 500x399) Image search: [Google]
russia_siberia.jpg
69 KB, 500x399
>>37141778
>If you destroy russia's ressources, and embargo them, wont be long until some serious separatists rise up here and there.
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.