[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you live by the "around blacks, never relax" rule
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: 559969893.jpg (45 KB, 492x761) Image search: [Google]
559969893.jpg
45 KB, 492x761
Do you live by the "around blacks, never relax" rule ? If so, why?
I do, because just today a pair of niggers tried to snatch my phone.
>>
>>36223532
where do you live ?
>>
>>36223532
I do because I live in South Florida and have taught in their schools.

If you are aware of your surroundings and are perceived by them as even somewhat confident they will leave you be... unless they are in a large troupe and one of the more alpha nigpanzees tells a lesser one to do something or he's gay (in their utterance it is vocalized: "owr-youzah-bitchassnigga").

They seriously hold the...cultural... belief that if someone isn't paying attention then it is right to take whatever from them or even to physically assault them. Because in their animal world and animal minds you should always be nervously on edge looking for predators... I wish to god I was joking but I'm really not.

They just say the victim was: "caught slippin my nigga."

and therefore that makes it OK.... because "they was slippin."

I despise them... I tried to help them but reality gave me a bitter fucking pill when I was surrounded buy them in their natural habitat.

Don't get "caught slipping" around niggers.
>>
>>36224603

sounds oddly similar to a book i read about the dissolution of the former yugoslav republic

basically it just became safer to kill people than to let them live because you never knew if they might go get friends to come and raid your home/village. they described meetings between strangers as alot of yelling and wasting ammunition from behind cover until both sides were convinced the other could kill each other. once death was mutually assured a representative from both parties would step forward and they would discuss whatever.

i imagine they act like this since they grow up in violent places. treat someone like an animal long enough and they will act like one.
>>
I do. The optimum would be not to relax near anyone, but you can't live under so much stress. Being alert around blacks is a great investment for your peace of mind, and will do good on the long term.
>>
>>36223532
the s is the main part here
griup of anyone never relax
white s
black s
hispanic s
asian s
unless of course your just being fucking stupid and by never relax you mean call em nigger then chill
>>
>>36224603
I live in South Florida too
>>
>>36223532
Not always. At my college, 90% of the blacks travel in packs and act without manners, yelling, blocking hallways etc. I thought this was the way of all nignogs.

But, I met a few in my upper level engineering and mathematics courses who are so based and smart as fuck. I love these guys.
>>
File: around blacks never relax.jpg (33 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
around blacks never relax.jpg
33 KB, 400x240
>>36223532
even the Pope does
>>
>>36223532
>Quod sensus nullo ipsum

"I feel nothing itself"?

Were they maybe aiming for "Scio enmin quod sensus est, fratris"?
>>
File: caught slippin'.gif (2 MB, 304x226) Image search: [Google]
caught slippin'.gif
2 MB, 304x226
>>36224603
So that's what "caught slipping" means. I'd always just assumed it was some nonsense niggerbabble, but it isn't.
>>
File: stun-gun-for-dogs[1].jpg (41 KB, 450x296) Image search: [Google]
stun-gun-for-dogs[1].jpg
41 KB, 450x296
>>36223532
It completely depends on what kind of neighborhood I am in. Within my own suburb, the crime rate is basically nil, and the black people I live near are quite friendly, hardworking people, who live day by day just like everyone else.
However if I am in the city, and especially at night, I don't ever relax around blacks, because here in Louisiana the violent crime rate is about as bad as it gets for urban areas.
I rely on a combination of vigilance at all times, and the walking stick I use to support the weight of my bad leg, it has a taser installed in it, and after test shocking myself, I could safely say that even a ghetto nignog animal would think twice before approaching a second time after something so painful.
Most petty thugs are quite pathetic if you actually put up any kind of fight, and most will run away after you lay one out cold.
>>
>>36223532

noone trusts black people, it's instinctual like closing your eyes when you sneeze.
>>
>>36224973
Great point. Ever been around a bunch of idiot white folks pretending to be black? Shit Nigg-ah.
>>
>>36228149
poor Darren Wilson was only trying to help a nignog cross the road :(
>>
>>36229265
where's the battery? a bunch of cylindrical ones in the shaft?
>>
>>36229583
Dawg, ice cream truck driver saw dat niggas arms was raised at the end. But he still had to privilege him to the asphalt. SMH
>>
>because just today a pair of niggers tried to snatch my phone.

This is happening so much lately, can niggers fucking control themselves?
>>
>>36229723
Recharges through a small outlet in the shaft itself, the battery pack is built into the shaft where it widens out into the discharge area.
>>
>>36223532
The only blacks I know that I like, I met through work. Probably has to do with them not being a leech on society. And they actually do work, not just pretend.

But I have been sucker punched by a nigger out of nowhere which broke my jaw, so I am still wary of them.
>>
>>36229819

just imagine when this comes out
>Apple Pay is a mobile payment and digital wallet service by Apple Inc. that lets users make payments using Apple devices

gimme dats
>>
File: nigga_stole_my_bike.jpg (70 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
nigga_stole_my_bike.jpg
70 KB, 750x600
>>36223532
>Last Friday morning I witnessed a black man stole an Indian man's bike.
>He pushed him down right outside of coffee shop
>He got on and rode it like he's running away from paying child support

I've never seen anyone ride a bike like that since Tour De France.

He could have been somebody
He could have become a great bicylist
Instead he chose to steal someone's bike

I wonder what he was thinking when he got up the bed.
"Maybe I'll steal someone's belongings or a bike"
>>
>carrying around a degenerate consumerist government tracking and NSA monitoring device
>>
>>36229943
>"Maybe I'll steal someone's belongings or a bike"

Shit ain't gonna steal itself, nigga.
>>
>>36229937
SSSHHHHHIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEET
>>
File: what-bike.jpg (105 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
what-bike.jpg
105 KB, 800x500
>>36229992
bix nood
>>
File: 1398716744155.jpg (41 KB, 482x361) Image search: [Google]
1398716744155.jpg
41 KB, 482x361
>>36230046
WHOOOOAA NIGGA
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.