[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
College Professor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32
File: Caribbean_reef_shark.jpg (97 KB, 1968x1228) Image search: [Google]
Caribbean_reef_shark.jpg
97 KB, 1968x1228
>Take "Modern African History" as class
>Professor is white.
>Very smart, speaks several langauges, has lived in Africa for at least half his life.
>First day, professor says that he defines "modern african history" as anything from the beginning of the european slave trade up to the present day.
>We talk about slavery for two days, then move on. Professor tells us bluntly about how Africans were involved in catching slaves, and how Arabs were the group that bought the most slaves.
>Next is colonialism.
>He tells us the negative AND positive effects of european colonization on Africa.
>Has us watch a video by a Marxist on Colonization.
>Occasionally, professor pauses the video to explain why he disagrees with the marxist on certain topics, and that he is only showing us the video to give us another point of view.
>We cover Christianity and Islam in Africa
>Professor bluntly states that 25% of Muslims support terrorism, either by finance or actions.
>We learn about how freed slaves from the US went to Liberia and oppressed the local population.
>We watch a video about how humanitarian aid to Africa has sometimes been harmful to the continent.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Take "Business Management"

> we reach the "diversity" section of the textbook.
>Professor takes time out of class to explain why the income gap between men and women exists, and why it isn't because men are evil, but because women are more likely to major in things like humanities as opposed to more professional degrees.

++++++++++++++++++++++

Anybody else have experiences like this, or am I just lucky?

Pic completely unrelated
>>
He was probably Rhodesian
>>
Sounds like you're going to a /pol/ approved college.

Any other good stories.
>>
>>35851689
This is called 'reality'
>>
>>35851689
nah. there are a lot of good professors out there dude. Sometimes you just have to seek them out. Other times you get lucky/unlucky.

My favorite teacher was a red-pilled professor, the class I had him was History of Psychology but dude would address the problems plaguing psychology and the class would get so fucking mad. I remember one time he said "Freud knocked psychology back about 60 years..." class fucking flipped out. He was right though.

Worst class I took was this black liberal SJW professor. First class, she sat for 45 minutes explaining her awards and accolades as a teacher. As the class progressed, I realized not only was she a SJW but also a neo-freudian. She loved going on rants about how babies masturbate and babies have really sexual thoughts. Class loved her but I thought she was retarded.

inb4 psychfag insult... I already know.
>>
File: 11123.jpg (184 KB, 1200x851) Image search: [Google]
11123.jpg
184 KB, 1200x851
>Lived in Africa half his life.
He is red-pilled to the very core of his body.

Unfortunately for me I've never had a red-pilled teacher/professor, not even close.

I guess you're lucky because professors like yours are normally weeded out early.

May I ask you why you're taking Modern African History anyway? :P
>>
>>35851689
You lucked out man. Congrats.
>>
>>35851689
>9th grade history class
>got a new teacher after the previous one retired
>a week is dedicated to source criticism
>but there's a twist, it's on the holocaust
>teacher tells us to find sources questioning the holocaust
>whole class proceeds to find shitloads of evidence
>muh 6million
>poor credibility of "holocaust survivors"
>inconsistent population statistics
>fabricated evidence
>the whole shebang
>concludes the week by telling us to not trust something without looking into it ourselves
>>
i only have had one lecturer whose peddled anything remotely far-left to me and even he was sceptical to his some of his own bulshit

the rest are pretty neutral like how you're describing
>>
>>35852098

>Have to fill humanities credits somehow
>Go to relatively small school.
>Waited too long to choose classes, so not many options left.

Options for humanities left:
>1. History of the Holocaust
>2. Womans Studies
>3. Modern African History

Options 1 & 2: NOPE
>>
>intro to sociology class
>first day
>teacher makes us play family
>supposed to be an exercise to help us understand unprivileged families
>he hands out the scenarios
>family of four, we make less than 30,000 a year
>we have two mom
>ask teacher why he is encouraging the downfall of western society
>tells me to shut up
>okay
>we can't properly budget
>the other guy in my family says we have a chance to win the lottery
>I tell him there is no chance
>he asks why
>"y-you got to have the m-m-money to b-buy the ticket!"
>mfw we can't even afford a lottery ticket
>he stares at me blankly
>can feel the tension in the room increasing
>walls are wet, I'm breathing hard and went momentarily blind under the pressure
>whole class literally bursts into treats
>wut
>two girls give me their number, some dude high-fives me, teacher gives me a triple S+ for the class (didn't even know that was a grade)

Thanks Jake
I posted this on /tv/ but it isn't getting many responses.
>>
>>35852562
that would literally be illegal in my country and might get you sent to jail
>>
>>35852755
Germany I presume?
>>
File: 1165284478437.jpg (28 KB, 255x328) Image search: [Google]
1165284478437.jpg
28 KB, 255x328
>>35852691
>2. history of the holocaust

shoha taken dat class you unsensitive goy.
>>
>>35852807
of course
>>
>>35852098

This guy is seriously one of the coolest people I've ever met. During the "Humanitarian Aid Helps Dictators" video, at one point there was footage of a battle that took place between rebels and the communist government. At one point he paused the video, pointed at a hill in the background, and said that he was on top of that hill, when the battle happened.

He also wrote a small book on Islam which is pure distilled redpill.
>>
>>35851689
>>Professor bluntly states that 25% of Muslims support terrorism, either by finance or actions.

I'm guessing this is because of what the US (assuming you're from there) defines as terrorism. It's not a surprising, or at all damning, statistic.
>>
>>35852741
>I posted this on /tv/ but it isn't getting many responses.
that's because it's not funny
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 600x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 600x388
>>35852874
Shit, least my college isn't this bad at the moment. All my studies are neutral.
>>
>>35852992
Do you have the video?
>>
>>35851689
>>Professor bluntly states that 25% of Muslims support terrorism, either by finance or actions.

And I have to add that it does sound a bit unrealistic, given that south Asian countries have the largest number of muslims.
>>
>>35851689
According to /pol/ and my own experience with English professors who stated that "some civilizations are superior to others" with the intent of emphasizing that "cultural relativity" was a bunch of bullshit and African and Arab civilizations are piles of shit compared to the West

Versus an American Studies professor who said "in 2050 white Americans will still hold the majority of the wealth but will be a minority, in what way does that make us different from Apartheid South Africa" with the intent of saying that we (and apparently his daughters too, who were elementary school aged white girls) should voluntarily give up all our wealth in our 50s/60s because "oh those poor negros will still be poor"

Ignoring of course that Asian-Americans and mixed race Americans will also have disproportionate amounts of wealth and that it isn't our fault if illegal immigrants and their descendants are poor as fuck

College is divided between sensible rational professors who actually deserve their positions because they can think and fucking retarded people who go "oh man I think that's kind of racist" to fucking everything
>>
>>35853028
if it terrorizes us then it's terrorism bruv. dunt u kno shit?
>>
>>35853056
You just don't know the latest memes, grandpa.
>>
About three years ago I transferred from a class taught by a Marxist into a class taught by somebody who really loved history for my history of western civilization class. We hadn't watched a single video until the WW2 segment of the class, which came off as unbiased and gave both sides. It actually showed Hitler in a pretty favorable light for the kind of film it was. When it came time to talk about the holocaust, he totally changed and talked in a monotone voice, as though he wasn't very interested or wasn't talking about it because he wanted to. I remember one time he was talking about the battle of Trafalgar and he became so enthusiastic about the the actions of the British captain. Easily one of my favorite professors.

My experience with the Marxist professor (and another professor that I discovered was Jewish) actually caused me to break down and cry, because it had confirmed everything I read on /pol/ (/new/ then) was true. It was pretty unexpected, because I'm usually unemotional and crying is not something I do often.
>>
>>35852741
should have made a bane post
>>
>>35852061
>freshman year
>black professor
>hostile to all white males who don't go out of their way to suck his dick, even if you show an appreciation for african culture and history
>married to a white woman
>considers his half-white daughter a black girl and says he had a hard time when he realized she might grow up to date white boys
>said the three biggest genocides in history were the slave trade, the indians dying of diseases and some other bullshit, colonialism I think
>says he uses humor to avoid racism but is clearly racist himself and not very humorous
>to top it off he was a comics fag
>>
[Deleted] Anonymous Nazi 09/16/14(Tue)13:30:58 No.35853090
About three years ago I transferred from a class taught by a Marxist into a class taught by somebody who really loved history for my history of western civilization class. We hadn't watched a single video until the WW2 segment of the class, which came off as unbiased and gave both sides. It actually showed Hitler in a pretty favorable light for the kind of film it was. When it came time to talk about the holocaust, he totally changed and talked in a monotone voice, as though he wasn't very interested or wasn't talking about it because he wanted to. I remember one time he was talking about the battle of Trafalgar and he became so enthusiastic about the the actions of the British captain. Easily one of my favorite professors.

My experience with the Marxist professor (and another professor that I discovered was Jewish) actually caused me to break down and cry, because it had confirmed everything I read on /pol (/new then) was true. It was pretty unexpected, because I'm
>>
>>35853113

most of the rational, reasonable professors will be in some of the lowest tier schools.
>>
My high school history teacher talked about the possibilities of race affecting intelligence and whatnot. I've heard good things about teachers in other schools in the province as well.

The only really bluepilled teachers I got were women teaching religion or anthropology.
>>
>>35853273

>Reposting when I was correcting a typo.

:^)
>>
>>35853028

That's fine. I don't need a person who will demonize Muslims, just one that won't completely whitewash the bad. He talked about good characteristics of muslims, too. I'm just glad that I got a person who could discuss other cultures without holding them up on a pedestal and condemning western civilization for all their problems.
>>
>>35852562
I'll take things that anon is lying about for 500.
>>
>>35853372

>>tfw I have yet to encounter female profs that aren't brainwashed drones spewing marxist garbage

Im starting to wonder if they even exist.
>>
>>35853380
just wanted to make sure m8
>>
>>35853090
He was an Admiral, not a captain

Admiral Nelson
>>
>>35853465
They don't. Female professors have given me my worst grades, 'cause me to not qualify for 2 different majors that I wanted to go into.
>>
>>35853316
O I c
>>
>>35851689
You obviously are not attending a college in mexifornia or joo york.
>>
>>35853465
Only female professor I've had taught Circuits and never mentioned anything about her beliefs.
>>
>>35853383
Good point. Although religious and sectarian problems in the Middle East were long in the making due to poor decision-making of the dying Ottoman empire and subsequent border splits established by the victors of WWI. Obviously the US wasn't as big of a player back then.
>>
>>35852562

I think I had this same teacher! What was his name, go--er, guy?
>>
>>35851689
I actually had a pretty cool gay asian dude as a professor for a Race & Racism elective I took. Instead of being a SJW that made everything taboo, he actually did his job and gave reasons for why various stereotypes and situations happen. His answer to 'White Flight' was basically "Would you want to live in a neighborhood with constantly decreasing property values? No, you want to sell and get out of there. It's how the real estate system is set up, not the fault of those leaving".

Only thing he really did that pissed me off was give me a C+ for the class when I did A to B+ work the entire semester. Hated him for that, but I still thought his style was cool.
>>
>>35853465
>Taking Art Class
>Blind old female professor
>We go over all different types of art
>Baroque
>Gothic
>Impressionism
>ect.
>Eventually come upto Modern Art
>"Modern Art is Degeneracy, i don't even need to see it nor do i want to see it to understand how it is degrading something I have spent most of my life working on"
>tfw never had a funnier professor
>>
I'm doing Philosophy and had to do a bit of Feminism in one module last year as part of the ethics side of things. I was expecting a shitfest of the worst kind of liberal feminism, but what I got was a balanced look at things and sensible approaches.

I go to a fairly top-tier UK university and I think serious academics that study these things do take it seriously and come to reasonable conclusions. The problem is the knowledge and theories that trickle down to idiots who don't understand when they apply and use them to bash people, without actually helping to contribute to feminism. They instead use feminist theories as justification rather than something to be considered
>>
Im in danger of failing out because I refuse to pay lip service to Marxist shithead profs. Is there a way I can condition myself to think and write like a SJW just so I can get my worthless degree and get out?
>>
>>35853708
Schlomo Shekelstein
>>
>>35851689
Cant speak for a modern african history class, but my business management class was about the same.
>>
>>35851689
>business communications class
>the topic of prejudice with hiring in the work place comes up
>oh boy here comes the white guilt cuck conversation
>the book and the professor (female) both say that it is natural for humans to prefer to associate with similar people whether it is about race or gender

Everything went better than expected
>>
>>35853433
Everything I wrote is true, and there's more shit with the same teacher, which would be even more "offensive" and unbelievable.

There are still countries where you can commit thoughtcrimes and not be sent to Miniluv.

>>35853708
:^^^)
>>
>>35853745
>your teacher was a Picasso Betty White
>>
>you will never have a red-pilled professor
are there any in britbong unis?
>>
File: serious how tho.jpg (175 KB, 711x709) Image search: [Google]
serious how tho.jpg
175 KB, 711x709
>taking genetics for molecular bio major
>genetics teacher starts first class by asking "how many of you believe the literal interpretation of the genisis?"
>we answer using anonymous polling "clickers" (lots of school have them)
>around 40% say yes
>"i just asked this question because some students come into this class thinking that there are no religious people and sometimes make rude comments"
> wow everything went better than expected

later on he spent a whole class presenting 3 different views on religion and science (for, neutral, against) never once discussing his own. 10/10 bio teach. This was also the first and only time religion had been brought up in my entire major course work

2nd story
>quantum chemistry for chem major
>teacher with phd from MIT, insanely smart
>goes on rants about how bullshit global warming is
>>
>in french class
>jewish teacher
>constantly reminds about her grandmother and her tales about ww2
>we must read a 2 books about holohaox
>dropped
>>
>>35851689
You need to inform the women's studies department that there are heretics walking among them at this school
>>
>>35853924
Yes, all of mine are pretty redpilled. Philosophy department.
>>
>>35853982
which uni?
>>
Any Economics department worth anything explains that the "70 cents on the dollar" rule for men and women, when adjusted for women taking maternal leave and majoring in humanities, ends up being closer to 98 cents on the dollar.
>>
>>35853701

Heck, he lived with Muslims for part of his life and lamented the fact that he felt more moderate Muslims were being literally killed off as radicalism increased. He didn't like Saudi Arabia, either, but he was upfront about times when he met Muslims who were friendly to him. He didn't demonize Muslims at all. He was just realistic.
>>
>>35854008
Bristol
>>
>>35853881
Your business communications class isn't worth shit if it doesn't teach you about Becker's economic model of discrimination and why the free market will eventually eliminate discrimination entirely.
>>
>>35853931

>the genisis

fuck my life i meant Genesis
>>
>>35853745
You had a blind professor, did all of your art cone with scratch and sniff?
>>
File: fedoras_btfo.webm (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
fedoras_btfo.webm
3 MB, 320x240
>>35853931
>>
>in philosophy class
>teacher use reddit

constantly talk shit about any anti-zionist person.
I always ask him "who is it?", he say the name and I say "thanks he looks really nice!"

I wonder if I'm gonna pass the class.
>>
>>35853745
Story of how she went blind
>In NYC going from art gallery to art gallery
>Goes into a small gallery
>Just pictures of Penises
>Nothing but Semi erect Manhood
>Piece sells for $500,000
>People talking about how revolutionary this is for the "Art World"
>She starts crying
>She losses sight
>Modern Art made her go blind
>>
>history major
>several cool professors
>one is from guatamala
>totally redpilled
>tells class he's an imperialist and the only good way to run a society is an empire

sweet

>another professor
>class on twentieth century figures
>stalin and hitler time
>professor calls stalin a sadistic serial killer
>hitler enjoyed every jew he killed

I walked out of the class
>>
>>35853931
>>we answer using anonymous polling "clickers"

Sweet, that's a thing now? I've thought for a long time that it would be great to be able to get real-time, anonymous feedback during lectures. In my upper division math classes the professors often stop after some tricky bit and say, "Any questions?" and look around intently. They know that some of the students are confused but no one wants to look like a dunce and/or slow down the class.
>>
>>35853845
It never gets easier, friend. Hope that at some point you will find a redpilled prof-
>>
>>35854057
Wasn't always blind. She told us this story, See.
>>35854089
>>
my CompSci head of department/associate dean/teacher is 100% golden; he is friendly, helpful, knows his students by name, and manages to make what may be boring classes enjoyable. Not necessarily entertaining, but engaging.

I minor in Pre-Law so I had to take a typical intor to polisci; expected silly BS. Got silliness, but a hands-down informative semester that left me fairly disenchanted with politics in general, but very informed.

Love those two teachers, man
>>
>>35851689
I feel the same way OP. I went to an absurdly liberal school (Humboldt State in northern California) but overall i feel like i got very reasonable lessons that presented both sides of arguments. I always wonder what school the people with crazy super liberal college stories on this site actually attend. Honestly i can only think of 2 classes during my entire 9 semester stay in college that left a bad taste in my mouth and one of those was taught by a prof i came to find out was widely known as a crazy that other profs dont agree with
>>
>>35854122
>stalin a sadistic serial killer
That is true though
>>
My philosophy professor skipped feminism and then came back to it later with a disclaimer.
>>
>>35854052
It was an unrelated course needed for my media strategies minor. In reality it was mostly about giving speeches
>>
> Introduction to Cultural Anthropology
> expect it to be about why different cultures have the differences they do
> turns into this is why you should feel bad for being white
> spend literally a week on white privilege
> watch video where woman says 6th graders laughing at postcard with fat woman in a bikini is just as bad as what Hitler did to the Jews in the Holocaust
> I point out it's bullshit
> rest of class says they can see the point
> End class with a B

> Anthropology of Sex and Gender class
> expect feminism 101
> get really chill hippieish teacher who says it's ridiculous to say men and women are the same but that their differences compliment each other
> talks against reverse racism, talking about a conference she went to where she was discriminated against for being white
> Get an A and be her favorite student that semester

You win some, you lose some.
>>
>>35851689
you seem to be lucky
>>
>>35854089
I really, really, want to bleeff
>>
>>35852992
You have the name of that book?
>>
>>35854063
>chemicalproofthatgodexists.webm
>>
>>35853745
based teacher, and as I said before, good artist nowdays are making albums and book artwork instead of painting
>>
>>35854270
That's the story she told us. Dont know if it was true or not. She just really hated Modern Art
>>
>>35854122
As a guy who just got a history degree, either switch majors or go to grad school in something lucrative.

Now I can't get a real job to save my life and I'll be working full time at Target for 8 months to save for grad school
>>
>>35851689
I took a philosophy class in which a Muslim student would raise his hand and ask how every topic relates to Islam. The professor related everything to Keanu reeves and tom cruise movie as well. It was great
>>
>>35853100
dubs for truth
>>
>>35851689
>Anybody else have experiences like this, or am I just lucky?

Yes. I went to a very conservative-leaning university and most of my professors kept politics totally out of the classroom. However, I did have one very libertarian-leaning professor and he explained shit like how the government caused the housing crisis and mentioned the gender wage gap being a myth and stuff like that. He even argued in favor of letting businesses perform racial discrimination one time.
>>
>>35852874
Well the Germans are very good at persecuting people who hold different views than the masses. They had a lot of practice.
>>
2 part psychology class
>1st part:
>old Britbong prof, phd from Cambridge
>smart and redpilled as fuck.
>Studying 19th century enlightenment
>Black girls raises hand
>Where Freud at?
>Professor scowls
>He's not worth mentioning

2nd part
>White professor, relatively young
>married to mudslime (Indian)
>hates western culture
>only loves Freud
>talk about Freud for motherfucking 3 weeks straight
>attendance mandatory
>At least tests were easy
>Everyone loved her
>>
>>35853579
San Fran State U grad here, take a stroll through the Humanities building and be prepared to readjust your concepts of how far left liberal professors can actually be
>>
>>35852691
I don't know man, Women's Studies would just be absolutely enraging but History of the Holocaust might be pretty fucking funny.
>>
>>35854149
I work for a company that does mediation and consensus-finding and shit.

We use those clickers all the time.

Running a large meeting with a thousand people finding unexpected consensus in real time is an amazing experience.
>>
>>35853845
If you have made it to this point in your life and you can't lie to a teacher then you have already failed. See, you don't actually have to believe the shit you say.
>>
>>35851689

I went to UCLA and graduated in Political Science and experienced nothing of the liberal social justice nonsense you hear described on /pol/ daily.
>>
>>35853845
hide your power level Anon. college is too expensive and time-consuming to blow just because you can't toe their line. embrace the faggotry. write and say what they want to hear, get As, graduate and go on to do other things with your degree.
>>
File: 4838715.png (6 KB, 390x470) Image search: [Google]
4838715.png
6 KB, 390x470
>>35854457
>Where Freud at?
>>
>>35854273

It's called "Coming to Terms with the Muslim World" although I may have over-hyped it. There isn't any information in it that you wouldn't find online. And it doesn't demonize Muslims. It is just realistic about them. That's it.
>>
>>35853238
sounds terrible. You had him the entire semester?
>>
>>35851689
Other than a few "lel fox news" type comments I haven't really had any libtard shit in university.
>>
i was 16, community college night class, sociology 101, my older sister was taking the course as well.

we had a young, 20ish year old white female teacher. 0 real world experience. half class is older than her. takes about racism etc all the time. brings up she has a black husband. etc.

'class work' involved watching racist movies of her choice and writing an essay on the racism in the movies.

shawshank redemption

my essay was good, i aced everything else at that school. but i got D-. highest non-failing grade she could give me. Apparently, I "think" wrong. i come to all the wrong conclusions. i should watch the film again.

she then announces the next movie is american history X.

WHELP, having previously seen it, i decide i cant go to class anymore. i would not be able to handle her commentary and discussion throughout THAT movie. i know i would have to bullshit my essay or have a serious problem.

i eventually dropped the class and moved on but my sister kept going. eventually the teacher took a permanent hiatus from work after a domestic dispute with her, now estranged, black husband who beat the SHIT out of her one day. some old guy finished teaching the last 1/3 of the semester
>>
>>35854576
Exactly what she said, not even kidding

She asked why there aren't any famous black psychologists also
>>
>>35854582
I always like to have the 'book' of things; and realistic is my favorite. Thanks for the name, man
>>
File: srs professor.jpg (131 KB, 1871x393) Image search: [Google]
srs professor.jpg
131 KB, 1871x393
>>35851689
>>
>>35854288
There's a ton of extremely talented digital artists too. Good art has moved out of the galleries and exhibits.
>>
>>35851689
Did biomedical science in college and had 40+ hours a week in college of lectures and labs on nothing but science.
>>
File: nigger education big.png (221 KB, 1366x1349) Image search: [Google]
nigger education big.png
221 KB, 1366x1349
>>
>>35851689
>Pic completely unrelated
no it isnt
>>
>>35853113
>in 2050 white americans will be made the minority by an unstemmed tide of illegal immigrants jumping the rio, so you cishet scum should give up your money

I miss the days when we hanged traitors
>>
File: 1377659716536.jpg (17 KB, 308x382) Image search: [Google]
1377659716536.jpg
17 KB, 308x382
>>35851689
I had to do an art class to for my degree (computer science, but my uni makes us take a couple things from outside our major)

>class full of art students, mostly sjw hipster faggots
>teacher in class discussion
>discussion turns to feminism
>teacher says she's a feminist in second the sense of wanting legal and professional equity
>says that the slogan "all men are potential rapists" is alienating and counter productive
>asks me, the only straight looking guy in that class how it makes me feel
>I tell her it's ridiculous and untrue
>she agrees and says she thinks that most feminists have turned what started as a quest for legal equity into a quest for special treatment
>also says it's fine if women want to be feminine and raise kids; part of "tolerance" is accepting shit you might not approve of

I would consider myself reactionary and much farther right than her, but I basically agree that social justice is way out of control. And that she at least considers the internal consistency of the arguments

Also, way back in high school, I had a subtle, center right teacher who focused mostly on Europe and was extremely cynical of political correctness and says it's Orwellian, and said that much modern education is too focused on subjectivism.

IMO smarter people tend to see the shades of grey
>>
>>35852562
>"I'll take things that only happened in my head for 1,000, Alex".
>>
>>35852741
what the fuck are you saying
>>
>>35854063
Ahah I remember watching this at church camp.
>>
>>35851689
I have, but with a twist.. European business school, graduated with bachelor's in 2005. Similar experience, except for a few overwintered marxist profs in macroeconomics.

Go back for masters degree in 2009 because Bolgna process and international prospectives.

>muh equality.

Fuck all of this..
>>
>>35852741

Gee. I can't imagine why. I mean, it's riveting, well told, highly amusing and totally pertinent.

Maybe your story's just so awesome that everyone is too intimidated to reply. I mean, it's not like anyone's ever going to top what you posted.
>>
This dude was one of my favorite professors in Uni. Military history professor. The only remotely SJW shit he did was meet the quota of dedicating one session to "Women in War." I remember spending an entire afternoon in his office just talking about Napoleon. DUde is fucking brilliant. Also, he plays Total War.

http://www.uni-goettingen.de/de/107221.html
>>
>>35853845
should've studied STEM
>>
>>35854761
>Thucydides
>Pericles' funeral oration
>One of the greatest passages of writing remaining from the classical world
>'b-but we want to talk about gays!'

fucking faggots
>>
File: stem feminism.jpg (595 KB, 1005x1055) Image search: [Google]
stem feminism.jpg
595 KB, 1005x1055
>>35855213
But he wants to avoid the SJWs.
>>
>>35855251
It's also one of the hardest passages of Greek you will ever read. No other prose writer, not even Demosthenes or Lysias, comes close to the complexity of Pericles' Epitaphios.
>>
Another bullshit, completely made up anecdotal OP on /pol/.

Some of you cunts should take up creative writing.
>>
>>35855439
>someone said something that contradicts my preconceptions!
>better accuse them of making it up
>>
>>35851689

This is a unique professor in that he is interested in giving a holistic view of history. That is what most people would call "racist" these days because any professor who doesn't support the purest forms of white guilt transmission obviously has an agenda.

How long before he is fired or reported?
>>
>>35855439
It's funny you should say that. I was looking at the picture in this post >>35854795

I remember that I was actually in that thread. A guy was telling a story about an asshat professor who was demanding that every student support racemixing. You can go read the picture and get an idea.

Thing is, all these assholes like you showed up screeching that the poster was a liar, that it had never happened, that no professor would *ever* say the things that the poster claimed. And then some smart Anon simply opened up the professor's thesis and took a screencap of it and then posted it (and the URL) in the thread.

Then some other Anon combined all of these into the picture posted upthread. Suddenly all the asshole who had been shrieking DAT NEVAR HAPPANED disappeared. Why don't you disappear too?
>>
>>35855460

I don#t know who is more pathetic; the fisherman taking the time to conjure these lies, or the cranks that fall for it and love it because it fits in with their prejudice views
>>
>>35855439
It's unlikely, but not impossible. There's a legit famous anti-Semitic professor named Kevin MacDonald who still teaches because of tenure. And real Jew hating, not just your average anti-Israeli bullshit most colleges teach you.
>>
>>35855588

Another liar. People like you are worse than Liberals and SJWs.
>>
File: 1374730122193.png (39 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1374730122193.png
39 KB, 645x773
going to journalist class
>feminazi as teacher
>she explains how sexism is a thing
>I ask her how she knows that they are not sexist to males
>she literally flips her shit
>mfw I had to have that bitch as a teacher for 3 years
>>
>>35855589
I do know who is more pathetic: it's the guy who throws a temper tantrum and tries to derail a thread because it contradicts his worldview.
>>
>>35855337
Agreed. No translation does it justice. Makes Tacitus' Latin seem like Dr. Seuss
>>
>>35855670

That would be you. The SJW in denial
>>
>>35855631
I'm scratching my head about how he can be a liar. There is LITERALLY a post with a full screencap of the relevant thread AND the professor's book.

What the fuck are you even talking about?
>>
>>35855720

And the Jews are responsible for 9/11. Cunts like you will literally believe any shit.
>>
>>35855710
>>35855337
How does it compare to Cicero's Philipics? Don't have much of an experience with Greek, only did Latin.
>>
>>35853238
>>married to a white woman

Shocking.
Most of the more rabid blacks you meet whose racism is thinly veiled against whites love white women because
-Pisses off the white man
-He envies whites which is why he sees the woman as a status symbol
>>
>>35855631
>post a picture of a thread and supporting evidence from a professor's own thesis
>U FUCKAN LIAR!

Just to be clear, you are actually accusing me of spoofing the University of Michigan website in order to fake a doctoral thesis to make a black professor I've never met look bad in this thread so that I can use it as a way of undermining your claims that everything in this thread is made up.

That is actually what you're saying. Right?
>>
>>35851689

My college experience was mostly positive, but as I was leaving i saw the "soft sciences" from the humanities department. starting to spread like a cancer and most of the pussies in other departments just kept their heads down and mouths shut for fear of being on the receiving end of the jewish feminist hate machine. I hope things have improved but I dont keep in contact.
>>
>>35855768
What part of this is a lie?
http://deepblue.lib.umich.edu/handle/2027.42/100006?show=full
>>
>>35854089
>Semi Erect Manhood

>Take picture of my dick
>Give it to some feminist lesbian hipster
>Split the cash 50/50
>Make a quarter of a million
>>
>>35855439

Every day there are these threads on here about the injustices of college education. About professors not teaching the things they want. I really don't know why they bother. If they don't like it they should go back to hitting things with hammers.
>>
>>35855782
I always found Cicero straightforward but Livy really hard, so I guess I'm a weirdo. However the Greek in the funeral speech is a different plane from anything else you'll ever read. It's so hard that when Rex Warner did the Penguin translation, he pretty much resorted to just making shit up.

The weird thing is, most of Thucydides is pretty simple. The narrative is really straightforward and simple Greek; the speeches are a bit more difficult but you soon get into the swing of them. Then you hit 2.35 and you think "Damn. This is really hard". By the time you're at 2.46, you've pulled out all your hair and you're drawing the secret names of the elder gods on the walls of your padded cell using your own excrement.
>>
File: epic_fail_troll_dean.jpg (560 KB, 1726x1354) Image search: [Google]
epic_fail_troll_dean.jpg
560 KB, 1726x1354
>>
>>35853845
Write your essays ironically, Poe's law will help you out.
>>
>>35855937

Guarantee there will be one tomorrow with some disgruntled spotty prick bemoaning the content of his professor's lecture. Throw in some mention of ethnic minorities or "Fem-Nazi". People who infect /pol/ expect to go onto HE and be taught only things that promote a white-male agenda.
>>
File: 1408912860472.jpg (35 KB, 360x517) Image search: [Google]
1408912860472.jpg
35 KB, 360x517
>>35853433
>>35854867
>Oy vey! No one could be questioning the Shoah!
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 270x174) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 270x174
>only needed one more English credit
>take random topics and composition class
>"Writing about Race in Anime"
>oh no
>professor is late 20's black graduate student with Master's Degree in African American Studies
>wears pic related, tie, and vest everyday
>does the liberal apologist shuffle by showing his palms whenever he dances around any potentially controversial topic and uses indirect terminology
>constantly uses big words and pseudo-eloquent phrases like "Explore her work" to stress how intelligent he thinks he is
>has already mentioned "cis white male patriarchy" and "privilege"

The only upside is that we have anime screenings every Friday
>>
>>35856298

Cool story, bro.
>>
>>35855782
Once you get Cicero's style nothing he writes is exceedingly difficult. Long-winded but Romans favored that style. Thucydides has a pretty straightforward style throughout most of the History except for when he 'directly' quotes people. Think of it like reading Cicero's Tusculan Disputations but with extensive passages from the Aeneid or Horace scattered throughout. Pericles' funeral oration is the hardest of these, there really is no comparison in the Latin corpus

http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/text?doc=Perseus%3Atext%3A1999.01.0200%3Abook%3D2%3Achapter%3D35

thats the English link, you can see the greek as well with a couple clicks
>>
>>35851689
>my college has an ethnicity requirement
>have to take a class on black americans, latino americans, or asian americans
Which is least likely to have a horribly biased view?
>>
File: 1410151278735.jpg (217 KB, 1000x662) Image search: [Google]
1410151278735.jpg
217 KB, 1000x662
>buddy signs up for "gender equality" course as a last credit to pass his degree
>teacher opens the course synopsizing the semester
>it's 100% about how developing nations have abysmal human rights records and mistreat women and minorities
>passing mention of how christian culture in america used to promote similar abuses, but says that the USA has already been "reformed"

>3-4 neon-haired dykes stand up in class and let him know that they are dropping the course because of "sexism"
>no one else cared

I think the SJW time has come and gone, tbh. They can only get increasingly rabid in the future, in order to preserve their core. I don't think that they're making new converts, the way they were in the 2000s
>>
>>35856419
asians I guess
>>
>>35856440

Maybe they will come to /pol/ and laugh at your lies.
>>
I mostly took math and science courses so there wasn't much room for political stuff. I did have a geology professor who I believe was red pilled. He was very much for oil drilling in Alaska.
>>
>>35855628
My sister had him. Apparently he's kind of a dick and just as much of a hack as the hyper-SJW professors.
>>
Originally a history major
>Freshman year
>Take modern American history
>"The New deal was a bold project that ultimately failed in bringing the US out of the Great Depression. World War II is what saved the economy"

>Sophomore year
>Taking 'America in the 1960's'
>"THE NEW DEAL PROVED IN THE GREAT DEPRESSION THAT KEYNESIAN ECONOMICS WILL SAVE OUR FALTERING ECONOMY"
>>
>>35856440

They have become a bit of an extremist religious group. Most sane people (even if they agree on one or two points) can't take them seriously at all. The SJW movement killed itself the same way half its members will kill themselves one day.
>>
>>35856667
The anti-Semitic racists tend to have that SJW vibe to them because if you replaced "Jews" with "White males" or "the elite" they'd have the same basic arguments.
>>
>>35854063
Ah the old iodine and thiosulfate titration baptism
>>
>>35855983
Are you me? ->>35856385

Whole sections of Thucydides boil down to 'The army marched from here to there and made camp. Then the next day they marched ...." Then you get to his quotes and it's almost like another author wrote them with the intention of encouraging undergrads not to study Greek.
>>
I actually wanted to be an astronomy professor for quite a while. Not even at a big school. Just a nice CC that i could really try to dig in and get the students to get interested and excited about space like I am. But I can't afford a 4 year school and i wouldnt get much as a professor anyways. Im taking aviation mechanics and my instructor is pretty based, he got his degree while working at GE so perhaps there is still hope to transition into it later in in life.

Ive always wanted to be that one teacher that people liked. Mostly cause all my teachers were shit and never caught my imagination or made me think. Who knows maybe i'd inspire some guy to go and do great things in the world in regards to space.
>>
>Take Civil Engineering
>Lecture about Brunel
>Photo on the slide of white man in a stove-pipe hat.
>Big fat black Arab lesbian SJW stands up and demands we don't talk about white man. Any white man.
>Every starts signing Purple Lace "Agadoo"
>Professor slaps his wrinkly old nine inch cock on the desk, tells us it used to be twelve inches.
>42
>>
>>35853465
>Statistics & Probability
>Female professor
>Talking about discrete & continuous variables
>Says that gender is a binary discrete variable
>single solitary snowflake womyn gets mad and starts talking about muh genderfluid
>professor tells her that we disregard outliers.
>>
>>35856737
>the same way half its members will kill themselves one day
kek
>>
File: datalmao.jpg (82 KB, 614x446) Image search: [Google]
datalmao.jpg
82 KB, 614x446
>>35857010
based as fuck
>>
>>35851689
You actually have really good professors!
>>
>>35857005
don't give up the dream Anon. CC teachers make more that those at universities a lot of the time. Save money and take classes when you can
>>
>>35857010

That's awesome. A simple copout strategy would be to say "Oops, I meant the biological connotation of sex (XX or XY in humans)."
>>
>>35857010
10/10
>>
>Take Pointless Media Studies
>Angry white oppressed Jew fag gets angry that there's someone with a brown face in the class.
>Goes home, masturbates over ponies.
>Returns to college next day full of anger
>Says he a virgin with emotional issues
>Takes an assault rifle from under his floor length black leather jacket
>Kills 23 innocent people before blowing his own brains out
>Media blame video games and Michael Bay
>Angry white oppressed Jewfag's corpse posted on /b/.
>/pol/ claims Muslims are responsible
>>
>>35855280
SJWmax
>>
>>35856298

>anime

>upside

Okay, fag
>>
>>35857458
Lay off the weed, faggot
>>
>>35857010

Breddy gud
>>
>>35857217
Yeah I may do that. The pay is pretty good in my field. But I just dont wanna wrench on planes my whole life. Space has always been a constant in my life since I was in elementary school.

I'll keep the dream alive.
>>
>>35854193
>Bukharin's last message before his execution to Stalin: 'Koba, why do you need me to die'? was written in a note to Stalin just before his execution. ("Koba" was Stalin's revolutionary pseudonym, and Bukharin's use of it was a sign of how close the two had once been. The note was found still in Stalin's desk after his death in 1953)

He was paranoid, not sadistic.
>>
>>35857740

Lay off the self-pitying, faggot.
>>
>>35856207
I studied science so it was a pure white male agenda in college for me :^)

Stay mad faggot.
>>
File: crying.gif (974 KB, 245x194) Image search: [Google]
crying.gif
974 KB, 245x194
> Take English classes with Marxist professor
> Biggest bro on the planet
> Talks about basketball a lot, has dry, sardonic sense of humor
> Final high-level seminar is on British Socialism
> "I wouldn't be teaching this class if I didn't have a personal interest in Socialism. That being said, no particular love for Socialism is needed to succeed in this class."
> Write my final paper on how British Socialists were trust fund kiddies who had no legitimate interest in making things better
> Gives me an A for the paper

> Take "democracy as a political ideal" politics and government course
> Professor is a frizzy-haired Jewess
> "There were no famines in India after the racist British Raj left. Famines do not occur in democratic societies."
> Raise hand and point out that there have been many famines since then, in India alone
> "Those weren't famines. Those were widespread food shortages."
> Ask how that's a valuable distinction
> "A famine is a natural disaster which is exacerbated by poor administration, which never happens in a democracy."
> "This is why the greatest thinkers in political science thought the failure of the Bush administration to deal with Hurrican Katrina effectively proves that we no longer live in a democracy."
> Rest of the class consists of SJWs who talk about how great it is that white people are going extinct
> Whole section on income inequality, where we're assigned Marx

I got an A in both classes. But good God am I glad I graduated.
>>
>>35854027
Saudi Arabia is runned by Shills.
I want to meet this dude.
>>
>>35858113

Oh, how the world hates you!
>>
>>35858172
The world can stay jelly.
>>
File: 1404973235486.jpg (913 KB, 1024x803) Image search: [Google]
1404973235486.jpg
913 KB, 1024x803
>>35855998
At least post Zyklon Ben's original.
>>
>>35852562
Oy VEY
>>
>>35854560
What are you going to do with that poli sci degree?
>>
>>35858499
post prolifically on /pol/
>>
>>35854582
>Randall Fegley
>3.6 on RMP

We should bump his rating
http://www.ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=183551#
>>
>>35854697
>eventually the teacher took a permanent hiatus from work after a domestic dispute with her, now estranged, black husband who beat the SHIT out of her one day.

I love happy endings.
>>
>>35851689
>has lived in Africa for at least half his life.
That's why. He knows the actual truth.
>>
>>35851689
I didn't go to community college, so my professors were actually educated on their topics and not just spewing right wing garbage. So, no.
>>
I've had both.

I had an econ professor who really red-pilled me on the national debt and the monetary system. This macro class eliminated any lingerings of faggot libertarian ideas about government intervention in the economy. Cool guy, wore jeans to class because he felt like it.

Had a business law professor who discussed how the supreme court is allowed to change the law to fit their "social" goals through the idea of interpretation. Argued with some liberal students about how there is no meaning for social justice and how it was a shitty concept.

However, I also had a sociology class where the professor made us read a book about how the poor are victims and how drug testing is wrong. She was a cool professor, but her field sort of necessitated a sort of social justice atmosphere in the class.

All in all, it's stupid to believe that all colleges are filled to the brim with progressive liberals. Generalizations are usually rhetorical rather than empirical in nature.
>>
>>35853238
>considers his half-white daughter a black girl
I don't see the problem.
>>
My professor was well known for being visibly shaken
>>
>>35858803
Do you come to /pol/ just to get mad? XD
>>
>>35853764
This. This was almost exactly my experience with a philosophy of law course in the US. Some shit in the "feminist legal theory" section was a bit ridiculous, but most theory had some merit.
>>
>>35858803
>everything that isn't ultra far-left is right wing garbage
>>
>>35859487
You got trolled son. There are no such thing as Internet feminists. There are just people who impersonate them.
>>
>>35859405

How heartbreaking for you. Poor little white oppressed male.
>>
>>35854149
>>35854507
They had these clickers at my school a decade ago in the science department.

Ours weren't explicitly anonymous though, but all of the polls showed anonymous results. The clickers were registered to the individual.
>>
>>35859570
>Our existence makes you mad

We win by doing nothing. Sucks to be you.
>>
>>35851689
>pic completely unrelated

You cocksucking motherfucking salad tossing faggot.
I only read that long and boring blog post because I had hoped a shark was involved in some way.
Yes, I mad.
>>
>>35859611

I pity your existence, so sad and hatefilled. You win nothing because you do nothing. Your life comprises of getting mad on the internet about people you haven't the balls to confront in real life.

What a depressing life you live, no wonder you're into CP.
>>
>>35851689
>Has us watch a video by a Marxist on Colonization.
The Marxist view of colonialism makes sense.

Never experienced anything your business thing.

Hell, the most politically biased professor I had was a Poli Sci professor who trailed off on memories of Ronald Reagan.
>>
>>35859570
Huh? But I'm not oppressed... at all. And I'm saying that some feminist theory has merit. Sorry that you can't read, you must be mentally oppressed.
>>
>>35851689
youre just lucky. theres probably not an SJW clique at your university.
>>
>>35859756
You are trying way too hard to troll, kid. Tone it down a bit and someone might take you seriously.
>>
File: fire-force.jpg (138 KB, 999x520) Image search: [Google]
fire-force.jpg
138 KB, 999x520
>>35851770

This is true...
>>
>>35854063
What are those liquids?
>>
>>35859925

You should bottle your tears and sell them.
>>
>>35851689
my economy prof, old school guy, classic liberal, debunked literally every propaganda lie the government is spreading - mass immigration/diversity is a burden, the reckless actions of the ECB (European central bank) etc.
>>
>>35860040
You, Sin, and JesusJuice. Can't you read the labels?
>>
>>35852562
>be me in 9th grade honors history class
>female teacher but she was really bitchy
>get to the subject of WW2
>spend 2 days talking about the fighting
>2 days discussing the causes
>3 whole days discussing the holocaust
>spend one of the days going over the history and muh 6million
>day two is spent reading literature from concentration camp survivors and horror stories about the ovens and showers
>day 3 comes
>arrive in class. the desks have been moved so that there were 2 narrow spaces with one entrance.
>teacher tells us that were going to experience what it was like to be a jew in the holocaust
>corrals us into the two spaces enclosed by desks, and she moves another desk to the entrance so we couldn't get out
>turns the lights off and tells us not to talk, and yells at us if we sit down
>"THIS IS WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE A JEW. THIS IS WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE TREATED LIKE CATTLE"
>one girl cries
>another girl has a panic attack, and the nurse comes to take her from the classroom in a wheel chair

Such was life at a suburban public high school
>>
>>35861459

Did you steal money when the lights went out?
>>
>>35853316
.... But that's wrong anon
>>
>>35857005
get off /pol/ 007 you have shit to do
>>
>>35863432
W-what?
>>
>>35862225
>....
Fuck off
>>
>>35851689
Do you study in the U S OF A?
If yes, you may be lucky.
>>
File: 1399132573579.jpg (42 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1399132573579.jpg
42 KB, 400x400
>>35857010
>professor tells her that we disregard outliers.
10/10 if real. 8/10 if otherwise.
>>
>>35854084
>"thanks he looks really nice!"
is this something on leddit?
>>
>>35861608
He's not a nigger I guess.
>>
if arabs bought the most slaves then why don't they have a nigger infestation?
>>
>>35851689

>Taking mechanics of materials (first year engineering applied math/physics class)
>student asks professor a question
>"You call that a question, ask it again this summer"

Same professor had a deal were if anyone could beat him in an arm wrestling contest they would get an A in the course.

there was also:

>Second year biology
>Class is booty-blasted because stuff was on a midterm that our professor hadn't told us/assigned us to read
>Gets called out in lecture next day

This is, verbatim, what he said:

>"Aw, well, sometimes, er, sometimes, life isn't fair".

After that point I had a great admiration of the mad. Someone who literally cannot find a fuck to give deserves our respect.
>>
>>35853222

>My experience with the Marxist professor (and another professor that I discovered was Jewish) actually caused me to break down and cry

explain pls
>>
>>35852061
>Freud knocked psychology back to -60 years
Kek you and your professor are right but that's a retarded thing to say. As the inventor of psych there's nowhere for Freud to have knocked it back to
>>
>>35851689

Yes. I took a class on Canadian Women's History (I fucked up and registered a day late and it was the only option left) taught by a lesbian and self-described feminist. She was reasonable and made a special effort to put SJWs in their place. I ended up with the highest grade in the class which was 95% women, lel

Also I took African History taught by a Latvian Jew who lived in South Africa. She was deluded when it came to developments in the Out of Africa theory (and wouldn't change her position when the Anthropology students in the class informed her she was wrong) but other than that it was almost identical to what OP described.
>>
>>35866868

Arabs castrated their male slaves. It was a short trip from Africa to Arabia, so the easiest way to control them was just to castrate them. It wasn't a big deal because they could easily go back and buy more.

The slave owner's in the Americas, however, wanted their slaves to reproduce, and produce more slaves because it was a long trip to get them from Africa.
>>
>>35852741
It's a big post
>>
>>35851689

>First day of GAing a first year bio lab
>My section is full of diversity
>arabs, couple blacks (women), arab women with the curtains, couple indians
>all super nice and respectful towards me
>all spoke fluent english even the midnight black girl with dreads
>rudest girl was some light haired white girl
>guess they assimilate well over here
>>
>>35861459

>just start yelling oy vey! save us yaweh!
>>
>>35867104
>Also I took African History taught by a Latvian Jew who lived in South Africa.

Did she talk about how Latvian Jews in SA where instrumental in fucking that country up.

Look up Nadine Mortimer. Here is a classic from amren:

The South Africans who are most deracinated, both in terms of race and language, are South Africa’s mixed-race population:

The population group in South Africa with the most social problems regarding crime, substance abuse, a high drop-out rate and lack of tertiary education, are the so-called Coloureds of the Western and Northern Cape. Forty percent of children among Northern Cape Coloureds suffer from fetal alcohol syndrome. In the Western Cape especially, Coloureds speak a shifting English-Afrikaans Creole, a tragicomic tongue expressing the travails of a hybrid people."

Needless to say, the new elite encourages the production of as many of these unfortunate people as possible:

"As Nadine Gordimer declared, “White and Black must make Colored,” though she herself married fellow Litvak Jews–twice.
>>
>>35851689
Guys

I'm interested in this

>Professor bluntly states that 25% of Muslims support terrorism, either by finance or actions.

Are there any studies or polls that arrived to this result?

A hard nice source would be great

fuck Islam
>>
>taking a logic class
>professor is a PhD student
>she's covered in tattoos, probably the most hippie counter culture person I ever met
>legit socialist
>doesn't let her political views influence the class

she was so based
>>
>>35867331
If you restrict immigration to a few college-educated people and people qualified fpr college, they will assimilate. The prob is when a bunch of poors enter the country.
>>
>>35867109
>Arabs castrated their male slaves.

This is one of the prime examples I give when blacks or anyone tries to start up with the "Whitey is a unique evil because of the slave trade".
We were neither:
-The most brutal
-Most prolific

We also banned the practice, after it being unquestioned for thousands of years. It still goes on today in Africa as a matter of fact.
But, facts don't matter when it comes to the bad whitey narrative.
>>
>>35854063
but surely you could overwhelm christ with so much sin he turns black?
>>
>>35867474

No, she didn't mention that, but I'm pretty sure she was secretly communist despite not actually stating it at any point.
>>
>>35867100
You fucking idiot retard, Freud didn't invent psychology. The ancient greeks had psychology you ignorant piece of shit
>>
>>35853238
Dont be a white guilt fagot to him. Black people (not niggers) respect when you treat them as a person and not as some vulnerable endangered animal. Hell tell him you read thomas sowell and try to get him into it. You can red pill the guy. Also tell him how jews were in charge of the slave trade while whites were nothing more than workers under the jews.
>>
>>35851689
>being honest with regards to history
This sounds like an awesome professor.
>>
File: 1410671459925.jpg (40 KB, 599x385) Image search: [Google]
1410671459925.jpg
40 KB, 599x385
>>35867608
>>35854063
>>
>>35867585
It goes on today in islamic countries too. Muslims can enslave non muslims still. Thats how the qatar world cup is being built.
>>
>>35867907
The bible is propoganda by the demiurge. Well specifically the old testament god is the demiurge. The real higher god does not care about the material world.
>>
File: 1381611125124.jpg (88 KB, 579x579) Image search: [Google]
1381611125124.jpg
88 KB, 579x579
As an engineering graduate.

Holy shit, no wonder you fucks can't find jobs and are a bunch of NEETS

All the classes mentioned in this thread are fucking bullshit.

Creating no value, talking BS all day long.

No wonder the West is falling, weak pansies spend all day yapping mundane shit while the rest of the world hustles and actually does something productive.

Fucking art degrees.
>>
>>35867907
Are atheists really this bad at reading comprehension? Let me show you some proper analysis of that phrase.

1) Lustfully is the key word. Does looking at someone instantly mean you're being lustful? Nope. Lustfully looking at someone is more specific than simple sexual arousal. It requires intention to follow through. Seeing tits doesn't mean you had a lustful feeling.
2) The second keyword here is "adultery". Note how it says "in your heart" as well. Adultery clearly refers to married couples, so naturally this doesn't apply to anyone who saw that picture of tits. Furthermore, the "in your heart" part is a reference back to the "lustfully" keyword we just talked about. It is clarifying that lustfully gazing at someone is not simply a matter of what you see, it's about the way you see it. If you see a pair of tits and wish to go and get in bed with the woman they're attached to then you are being lustful. You are betraying your wife by having such thoughts.
3) Plucking out your eye is very obviously not meant in a literal sense. It is telling you that if you are looking at other women and thinking about fucking them you should make an effort to stem your lustful gazes. You don't literally pluck out your fucking eye, you simply stop going around staring at other women while you're married.
>>
>>35868104
Even STEM degrees in america are required to do a couple of these "diversity" courses. I wouldn't be surprised if most of the stories in here came from stem degrees.
>>
>>35868104
>tfw I'm an engi graduate as well
>tfw all these shitposters think their exams are hard

90% of you wouldn't pass Mathematical Analysis in 10 years, and that's like an entry-level calculus exam...
>>
>>35854089
>losses sight
do you mean ripps here own eyes out?
>>
>>35868104
>>35868721
I'm a philosopher and a logician. I utterly hate the fact my study is equated with bullshit like sociology.

But you science people aren't accepting of philosophy.

Fuck y'all.
>>
>>35859756
I'm not even him but it feels so good knowing my existence is entirely better than yours and more valuable for humanity as a whole. I'm a young, hardworking, physically strong and intelligent white male who's about to graduate in physics with top grades, I train powerlifting, I have a qt gf who sucks my dick regularly, people who love me and whom I love. I can do nothing and I'll win because I'm just better than you.
>>
>>35852562
Jewish MA studies student here. This is the problem: uneducated as fuck SJW middle school and high school teachers approaching the Holocaust as being synonymous with WWII and as a purely "black and white" topic (i.e.: Nazis = evil oppressors, Jews = perpetual victims) versus shades of gray. This is the problem that comes with teaching films/literature/memoirs like Schindler's List, Night, Diary of Anne Frank as history. While they have some historical basis, it's not truly history because it's artistically subjective treatment.

>Fact: During the 1920s,1930s, Nazism actually helped the Germany/the general German population to get ahead on the world stage. Jews (those who were assimilated and identified with party ideology) also benefited from Nazi control of Germany, but were eventually sent to the "chopping block" the Jewish community had international political affiliations expanding beyond Germany. And this was a problem for expanding beyond Germany. Had Hitler not gone to war with Eastern Europe, the Nazis would probably have some level of power today.

>Fact: Jews were not the only people executed, massacred or put into concentration camps. Gypsys, ethnic Poles, ethnic Ukrainians, ethnic Russians and basically anyone who opposed the Nazi party/didn't fit the Nazi idea of the model citizen were sent to the "chopping block."

The 6 million to 12 million estimate is correct though, but I'd honestly say around 4 million to 8 million of that is Jewish.

>end rant
>>
>>35867100
>Freud
>inventing psychology
He is considered the father of "Modern" Psychology, which is bullshit.
It went from being a biological science with humanities applied to humanities with only a wee bit of actual science to it.

Neurology defeats modern psychology as a field, partially because psychology is such a terrible field of study now.
>>
>>35867547
That's pretty awesome
>>
>>35868104
>engineering graduate
>complains about stupid people
>will literally spend his life inventing new ways for stupid people to avoid needing intelligence
>will probably work for a stupid person who will constantly give him ideas and won't understand why they're not possible.

engineering is the profession of crabby assholes for a reason. Just because I fuck around in the dirt all day digging up dead people's shit doesn't mean i have a bad job.
>>
>>35868104
>most schools in Murrica don't require some humanities courses
I'm a europoor that went to lardland for school for a short time. They required it where I went, and I'm sure most other places require it too.
>>
>>35861459
>>35861459
>female 9th grade history teacher
Fuck these people. Seriously. They are giving a skewed interpretation of history. This why the US needs serious reform in our public school systems, we can't indoctrinate kids like this, but rather teach them to look at information objectively and think critically.
>>
>>35867130
FOR YOU
>>
File: 3rd9.gif (70 KB, 310x306) Image search: [Google]
3rd9.gif
70 KB, 310x306
>>35851689

>Take "Modern African History" as class

Why the fuck would you do that? What a colossal waste of time and money.
>>
>>35869148
>just read Thomas Kuhn, "The Structure of Scientific Revolutions."
This. Y'all STEMfags are about as philosophically cultured as a cut dick.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.