[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MASSIVE RED PILL ON ISLAM INCOMING. MULTI PART POST GET IN H
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 23
File: islamaphobe.png (30 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
islamaphobe.png
30 KB, 500x500
MASSIVE RED PILL ON ISLAM INCOMING. MULTI PART POST GET IN HERE.

PART 1.

There is a man named "Abdul Majeed al-Zindani"

>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Majeed_al-Zindani

in 1984 he founded the "Commission on Scientific Signs in the Quran and Sunnah"

>http://www.eajaz.org/eajaz/index.php?lang=en

This group is backed by "The Muslim World League http://www.themwl.org/Profile/default.aspx?l=en " a Saudi funded WAHHABI group who spreads the word of Islam into countries and promote strict sharia law. They are Muslims who read and speak Arabic and know the book better than anyone in the WORLD .... they are based in Umm Al Qura University, which is 23 miles of the KAABA, in MECCA.....DO NOT try and twist this info implying they miss understood scripture...

Zindani's "Commission on Scientific Signs in the Quran and Sunnah" goal was to find scientific claims in the Quran and verify them from experts in various fields ranging from embryology to geology. First, various islamic imams would get together and basically try and find anything that may be scientific in the Quran, they also added new meanings to various words to make them seem less wrong. (i can show you examples of this, but that is a separate conversation)
>>
File: 1410209763671.jpg (45 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1410209763671.jpg
45 KB, 640x480
>>35805998
PART 2

The group would hold (or attend) scientific conferences and ask scientists questions about the Quran on camera. The questions would be worded in ways in which the person answering would eventually have to agree some what to a statement, things like:
ZINDANI: "You can agree, if Mohamed was illiterate and did not know these things, it must have been divine intervention"
The scientists would be put in an awkward position and answer with: "I suppose" or "according to what you are telling me the Quran could be the word of god"
After compiling enough of this footage, a video was made. Instead of the full in depth interviews in which the scientists did not agree with everything that was claimed, Zindani released this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJCchGjTzGQ
Which, shows mostly Zindani speaking, only to cut to a scientist for a few seconds, and then cut back to Zindani. saying "ah yes, allah is all knowing..."
(also, none of the scientists knew much of anything about the Quran, so if a question was asked, they took it at face value, they had no clue what the texts really said...this was all done in a casual manor...the scientists were caught off guard, most of the time the events were held in a neutral non religious way, but that was an tactic made use of by Zindani on purpose )
>>
File: ABSOLUTLYHARAM.jpg (90 KB, 500x645) Image search: [Google]
ABSOLUTLYHARAM.jpg
90 KB, 500x645
>>35806168

PART 3

The goal of this video was to help convert non Muslims, and re-affirm the faith into existing Muslims. The video was widely redistributed by VHS, pamphlets and aired on various islamic broadcasting networks. Primarily, the video was distributed in places like Pakistan, Yemen, Afghanistan and other Muslim majority nations. Since this was in the 80's there was no instant fact checking, so the video was accepted to be true by unknowing victims of confirmation bias and people with an absence of full informational context.

Years after the video as aired, many of the topics have been thoroughly debunked...majority of the scientists have come out since the video, denouncing their representation in the videos, and confirming their views on the science in the Quran:

Alfred Kroner https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzrSWJYRiYU&index=1&list=PLC0D4187BE2661850

Wiliam Hay https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eziurUGGens&index=2&list=PLC0D4187BE2661850

Allison (Pete) Palmer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJUu1wfUzec&index=3&list=PLC0D4187BE2661850

Tom Armstrong https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aR7uFYuiKk&index=4&list=PLC0D4187BE2661850

I highly suggest you to watch all of these videos....even if it doesnt blend with your preconceived notions of Islam, WATCH THE VIDEOS. there is valuable insight to the circumstances of Zindanis's questioning, also stuff is debunked like the "iron example" you proposed to be one day about it being from the heavens and so on.
>>
File: sandwomanbanan.jpg (52 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
sandwomanbanan.jpg
52 KB, 720x960
>>35806227

PART 4

NOW FOR THE RED PILL-

Zindani is known to be a head Imam at "Iman university" located in yemen.... Where a Mr. Anwar al-Alwaki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anwar_al-Awlaki lectured.

Zindani started "The Charitable Society for Social Welfare (CSSW)" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charitable_Society_for_Social_Welfare and also appointed Alwaki as vice president.

The significance of this is astounding, especially when one considers Alwaki lectured 3 of the 9/11 hijackers. He is also known to be close to Nidal Malik Hasan (fort hood shooter), staying at his house and later exchanging emails back and fourth.....whats even more astounding is that the (CSSW) was found by the FBI to be a “front organization to funnel money to terrorists,” in fact Zindani was an active supporter of Bin Laden.

Alwaki was killed in a airstrike in Yemen in 2011.
Zindani as of 2004, has been on a terror watch list.

pic related. it is how close the Muslim World League (directly tied to financing the "Commission on Scientific Signs in the Quran and Sunnah"
>>
File: distance from kaaba.png (813 KB, 796x486) Image search: [Google]
distance from kaaba.png
813 KB, 796x486
>>35806428

PART 5 (edit to the previous post, the pic related here is actually how close the Muslim World League (directly tied to financing the "Commission on Scientific Signs in the Quran and Sunnah"

now, lets recap all the significant portions of this.
1. A Saudi funded WAHHABI group named "The Muslim World League" is located in Mecca, 23 miles of the Kaaba. They finance "Commission on Scientific Signs in the Quran and Sunnah"

2. Abdul Majeed al-Zindani is the founder of the "Commission on Scientific Signs in the Quran and Sunnah" which tried to promote miracle claims within the Quran, by deceptive means....remember, REAL SAUDIS WHO SPEAK ARABIC (and also want sharia law) funded this... People who know the Quran so well.....these videos were spread for decades, and most likely remain in circulation in lesser developed Muslim nations.....yet have been debunked and exposed as fraudulent in the rest of the world...

3. Abdul Majeed al-Zindani also founded The Charitable Society for Social Welfare (CSSW) which has been investigated and testified against as a Terror finance front....Zindani appointed Anwar al-Awlaki as vice president.....who was later killed by a hellfire missile for his involvement in domestic terror in the US....(radicalizing many people in the us including the fort hood shooter + 9/11)

4. Zindani is considered a national threat and is still at large but has been elusive in his tactics making it harder to catch him..

Now. Mud people.

tell us again about how your religion is the religion of peace?
>>
why cant people not be fucking terrible
>>
>>35806227
post more
>>
File: islam.jpg (44 KB, 638x418) Image search: [Google]
islam.jpg
44 KB, 638x418
>>35806726
more what muslim sluts wearing thongs? its pretty rare....thats all I have....

but I do have :

>pic related
>>
>>35806570
>tell us again about how your religion is the religion of peace?
When Islam is the only game in town.
>>
>>35806616
how so? what do you mean? me posting this info, or the info its self?

I did a lot of research to find this out.
>>
File: 1410563102646.png (81 KB, 206x369) Image search: [Google]
1410563102646.png
81 KB, 206x369
>>35806856

im sure lots of you pedos want that
>>
>>35806859
im talking about the widespread self delusions of islamists so they can conquer others

theyre hardly the only example of doublethink though which is why I said 'people'
>>
>>35806856
thats not even true though, all the 100% islam nations still have massacres against different faiths of islam

>yemen
>saudia arabia
>somalia
>afghanistan

so peaceful

http://www.pewforum.org/2012/08/09/the-worlds-muslims-unity-and-diversity-5-religious-identity/
>>
File: >Islam.jpg (226 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
>Islam.jpg
226 KB, 1000x1000
>>
>>35807105
>>35806856

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_minority_Muslim_groups
>>
>>35807205
is that what pillars is refferring to in that though?

because I cant name a religion that hasnt constructed pillars
>>
File: Savior.jpg (199 KB, 996x1000) Image search: [Google]
Savior.jpg
199 KB, 996x1000
>>35807296
Minarets are an essential component of a Mosque.

Christians do not require pillars to be part of their places of worship.
>>
>>35807205
little google search says pillars are not islamic just decorative and the stone is to help count turns around the kabba, JIDF switch tactics
>>
>>35807437
what the fuck am I reading
>>
File: Happy Feet.jpg (297 KB, 1488x1488) Image search: [Google]
Happy Feet.jpg
297 KB, 1488x1488
>>35807437
>minarets
>decorative
>implying you don't adore the stone

If you don't adore it, this picture shouldn't bother you right?
>>
>>35807374
hey, heads up.

I dont give a fuck about your god or their god.

You both are wrong. mulsims are just more niggersish.
>>
>>35807466
minarets are for the call to prayer, they keep them for culture, and they turn around the kabba 7 times, helps to have a corner stone to count
>>
>>35807472
Please remove that image it is very offence to both our religion and culture.

Thank you, us Muslims are very tolerant of others but hate speech on anyone is always wrong.
>>
>>35807578
and?

>>35807630
>that guy who always has to false flag respond to this post
>>
>>35807669
>and?
your image is refuted, pillars & stones arent remarkable. im not mudslide btw, im just a normal white guy who knows how to google, not a JIDF shill
>>
>>35807472
Would you please remove that image? Many people have requested it it should be taken down. I ask politely. THANK you. : )
>>
>>35807812
I dont understand how that is in conflict with the bibles claim that 'neither shall you erect pillars'

if the bible tells you not to piss in the street, and you do it you cant claim you arent pissing in the street for significant reasons.

its a non-sequitur is what im saying

also is english not your first language?
>>
File: behead_those_who_insult_islam.jpg (65 KB, 573x480) Image search: [Google]
behead_those_who_insult_islam.jpg
65 KB, 573x480
>>35807630
>Muslims are very tolerant of others
>>
>>35807472
this image is absolutely haram and i cannot watch them, please remove it is very offensive to me and my religion. I feel I have been trigerred by these bad things. I respect christians brothers I never disrespect your book pls remove for love of Allah
>>
>>35807472
Dear user,

I will not ask you to remove this image, as the dead has already been done. If you are infact the policeman in the photograph, I would ask you to repent for what you have done, and seek forgiveness from Allah. I am sure if you are sincere, you have not committed any harm, as Allah the most merciful will understand that your job is tedious, long and tiring, to be standing in front of the Ka'bah all day long. It may have been a small mistake that you leaned back to rest your aching body. However this small mistake maybe taken as an offensive gesture by many Muslims, as it is a sacred and holy site.

My first and foremost message is to the policeman in the image, and if you are him, or know who he is, play relay this humble message to him.

My second message is to all the agitated and enraged Muslims upon seeing this image. Please refrain from over-reacting or making rash remarks of the person. We may not know his intention and he may be making a small mistake. It is better for us to leave him, and hope that he has realized his mistake. Know well that the enemies of Islam will use this image to ridicule and mock Muslims, hope for a negative backlash, however we must not let those blood-thirsty, war mongering people have what they desire.
>>
>tfw Obongo's brother belongs to a group which supports a saudi schoold which trains you in the arts of building bombs, etc. proper Jihad training course supported by Muriclaps tax money.
>>
>>35807949
they don't adore them, serious question are you christian or jewish? if christian write GOD to prove it, no offens if ur jew
>>
>>35807919
>>35807919

your trolling is fucking weak.
>>
File: takbir.png (407 KB, 572x466) Image search: [Google]
takbir.png
407 KB, 572x466
>>
File: image.jpg (271 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
271 KB, 800x800
>>35807630
I know you're kidding but this post needs this pic
>>
File: 1393717514173.jpg (344 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1393717514173.jpg
344 KB, 1600x900
>>35808145
all it says is to not erect pillars though, it doesnt mention adoring them

GOD

>>35808188

this

>>35808089
>>35808029
>>35807919
>>35807630

if you fags were actual muslims then you would attempt to counter any of the points made in this thread that should be a dozen times more offensive than some troll image
>>
>>35805998
wow, just wow, this is the first time I visit /pol/, and as a muslim, I am truly and utterly appalled by what I see, seriously don't you guys have anything else do to besides being racist bastards? really, fuck you buddy
>>
File: 3508439399_fab030ceed[1].jpg (101 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
3508439399_fab030ceed[1].jpg
101 KB, 392x500
>>35805998
>>35806168
>>35806227
>>35806428
>>35806570
k

>>35807472
holy fuck remove this at once
>>
File: padre pio young.jpg (10 KB, 150x214) Image search: [Google]
padre pio young.jpg
10 KB, 150x214
>>35808267
this is the wrong image, have this instead
>>
Seriously? We get fucking trolls spamming this "muslims wanna be tolerant" shit?

JIDF, MIDF. Go home. You're both failures.
>>
>>35808306
>muslim is a race now

you've turned into the jew my friend
>>
>>35808267
>all it says is to not erect pillars though, it doesnt mention adoring them
>to adore it
dont you read your own propaganda? if you wanna insult mudslides fine with me but dont just go inventing stuff find real facts
>>
I'll just leave this here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh0HeZk3xSI
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 360x302) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 360x302
So it's come to this
>>
>>35807472
remove now, haram absolutely
>>
>>35808306
confirmed for being copy pasta or a bot.

wtf is going on...ive seen this dozens of times.
>>
>>35806428
>Alwaki lectured 3 of the 9/11 hijackers.

Yeah, no.
>>
>>35805998
Yesterday I had a sudden realization of something. For a while now I have received my information on Islam from anti-Islamic sources, from sites like barenakedislam, wikiislam, and here. I thought I had all you guys figured out, that you people were some savage evil cancer on the planet.

But yesterday I was browsing those chimpout threads about the recent killing of mike brown. I saw how people reacted to it. As usual blacks, and liberals went on about how whites are the most evil destructive race on the planet. They are one of the reasons why I come to /pol/ in the first place, a website that espouses a more positive picture of whites. I always wondered why these people held these asinine beliefs. Why didn't they think like me, because obviously I was right and they were completely wrong? Then it struck me how dogmatic these people were in their beliefs, how they were taught to think like this, and how they probably have their own little sites and boards where they circlejerk about how bad whites are and swap facts just as we do about Islam.

I viewed Muslims the same way they view whites, in a totally negative light. This realization hit me hard, because I was just like the people I despised in this sense. The hypocrisy of my worldview was not something I could tolerate. I want to break free of this cycle and learn more about Islam from Muslims themselves. It seems like every group has an irrational hatred of another that is unfounded.
>>
>>35806570

This is as plausible as video games causing violence
>>
>>35807472
i dont get it. Why is this suppose to be offensive to muslims?
>>
>>35806616
>>35806859
>>35806979

People look at how far we have come and forget there is an animal at the core of it.

If you dont constantly watch out for mistakes in your own thinking youll run right into this.

In the US we had our Manifest Destiny.
>>
>>35808516
HEY!

answer me this:
>>35808370
>>
>>35808561
shoes are dirty m8
>>
>>35808365
jesus fucking christ you mongoloid, this is proof you dont understand english grammar

am the lord your god: you shall not make to yourselves any idol or graven thing, neither shall you erect pillars, nor set up a remarkable stone in your land, to adore it.

you shall not make to yourselves any idol or graven thing

(complete clause, subject and predicate included)

seperate clause marked by inclusion of the comma--> neither shall you erect pillars (complete clause, subject and predicate

seperate clause again marked by comma--> nor set up a remarkable stone in your land, to adore it.

this final sentence is an adjunct clause-->
nor set up a remarkable stone in your land, to adore it.

the final half of the adjunct clause does not refer to prior clauses because instead of using a plural, it uses a singular noun 'IT'

I can draw this out for you if its really so difficult to understand
>>
>>35808515
Enjoy your cultural enrichment Anon, hope it goes well for you.
>>
File: neither shall you erect pillars.jpg (153 KB, 697x975) Image search: [Google]
neither shall you erect pillars.jpg
153 KB, 697x975
>>35808738
>>
so is this what muslims do when they cant defend their actions? they post a picture of the kaaba and then pretend to be upset so they can derail the thread?

this is so fucking backwards

its honestly so stupid its probobly trolls or kikes doing this, and if its kikes then what the fuck is the motive?
>>
>>35808411
>Erect Pillars
Mfw
>>
so no one can argue against the OP I see
>>
>>35808738
so christians cant build pillars for construction?
>>
>>35809519
thats what I assume if it really means mechanical pillars and not theological (mental) ones
>>
File: racistsBTFO.jpg (51 KB, 439x960) Image search: [Google]
racistsBTFO.jpg
51 KB, 439x960
>>35806570
>tell us again about how your religion is the religion of peace?
islam is a yougn religion, its in the equivalent of 15th century christiannity
also not all muslims think the same, there are many branches even sunnis dont all agree, so dont do the muslims are one person fallacy
>>
>>35809599
then your house is haram according to you, break your pillars, or god will get angry!
>>
>>35809660
I think the bible is bullshit, I follow the words of christ not the bible, also im not the guy who posted the picture if you were thinking I was
>>
>>35806570
>>35806428
>>35806227
>>35806168
>>35805998
>>35806817
Read an English translation of the Quran you illiterate fucks. I'm tired of your hatred. Educate yourselves.
>>
>>35809606
Also thank you for your wisdom, but it is wasted. /Pol/ is not a place for it. /Pol/ loves ignorance and hatred. I barely come anymore because every fucking thread is filled with it.
>>
File: mfss.jpg (17 KB, 221x300) Image search: [Google]
mfss.jpg
17 KB, 221x300
>>35809606
>Malcolm X
>Good Muslim
>>
File: 451316212.png (138 KB, 242x298) Image search: [Google]
451316212.png
138 KB, 242x298
>>35810066
point in case...
>>
>>35809945
this isnt about the quran though, its about its followers

maybe you should read the OP before dismissing it offhand
>>
>>35809945
we did - hence the problem
>>
>>35810243
I read all of it. The Saudi pennisula is the most greedy hub in the middle east besides Israel. The are the jews of the muslim world. Of course they do this shit, and they are in bed with fucking Mossad and the CIA. You think these guys weren't on orders to do this shit before they got put on terror lists just like Osama did?
>>
>>35810899
Whats the first chapter about you illiterate fuck?
>>
>>35811051
you should have just said that in the first place then
>>
>>35810104
Not him, but he was awful. i had to read his autobiography over the summer for my history 1302 class. He was just a nig nigging in harlem, selling drugs, pimping hoes, and thieving. his ass got caught by the po-leece and sent to prison. there, his brother philbert had an idea how to get him out. pretend to be muslim. so he quit smoking and avoided ham and all of the sudden, bam he got out. then he went around telling blacks to wage war on white people. then the nation of islam and elijah muhammad ACTUALLY converted him and he STILL went around supporting the race war. but eventually he went on his little hajj and walked around the moon rune and "saw the light", but only because he saw that muslims were of all color. when he got back to america and realized the nation of islams bull shit, the nation shot shot him. (shocking, muslims killing other muslims). the only time he ever had a good head on his shoulders was the last two weeks of his life.
>>
>>35811051
fuck saudis they fuck muslims more than jews
>>
>>35810059
sorry, I assumed you were a troll, since /pol/ is filled with them
>>
>>35809945

Fuck you you godamn mudslime
>>
>>35807472
m00t pls remove now inchallah
>>
>>35809201
its a meme newfriend
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.