[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Protest in London against the Israeli onslaught:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55
File: d.png (433 KB, 356x507) Image search: [Google]
d.png
433 KB, 356x507
Attention Brit/pol/
Friendly reminder you can make your voice heard today at the National Demonstration for Gaza.
Starts at noon.
UKIP supporters especially, why not stand united against Zionism on this fine Saturday?
>>
Won't be long until London is getting both barrels from these radical Muslim assholes.

Protest away, retards. You'll have far better luck taking over Bongistan.
>>
>>32613281
wear masks don't let the jews catch you
>>
File: 1387252109976.png (117 KB, 448x539) Image search: [Google]
1387252109976.png
117 KB, 448x539
Oy vey, free Palestine? I'll take ten!
>>
File: shariauk2.jpg (46 KB, 599x406) Image search: [Google]
shariauk2.jpg
46 KB, 599x406
>>32613281
This is what the protest will look like
>>
File: brit.png (57 KB, 1297x892) Image search: [Google]
brit.png
57 KB, 1297x892
>>
>>32614210

This
>>
Bumping for the UK just waking up
>>
Free Palestine? I--

>>32614210
oh
>>
I support Israel
>>
London is like 70% Muslim isn't it?
>>
I'm English and I support Israel 100%. Hate how it's become trendy to support the Arabs. How many rockets have Hamas fired into Israel now? Why don't you protest against Hamas?

The Muslims hate you and yet you defend them?
>>
File: 567.png (548 KB, 627x612) Image search: [Google]
567.png
548 KB, 627x612
>>32619372
>muh rockets that killed no one
Anon, even the true orthodox Jews condemn Israel's actions.
>>
>>32619372
Aren't you late for class schlomo?? World women society
>>
>>32619138
Only 8% according to the stats
Everyone knows who really runs London though, the financiers
>>
>>32619512
the super orthodox are despised in Israel though
>>
File: 1347702159586.jpg (32 KB, 208x243) Image search: [Google]
1347702159586.jpg
32 KB, 208x243
>>32619372
>I'm English
>>
>>32619372
I'm not one to defend Israel or the Zionist media narrative . But fuck this trendy bullshit. Sand niggers diggin too many tunnels and shootin too many rockets.
>>
>>32619698
...hmm orthodox Jews are despised in a "Jewish" state for being against its founding...
It's almost as if Israel is comprised of ethnic European tribalists who use Judaism as a mask and justification for racism and fascist genocidal ways?
>>
>>32619512
The Ultra-Orthodox Jews are the Jewy Jews even the Jews think are fucking kikes.

#truestory
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 515x390) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 515x390
>>32619372
Good goyim, schlomo will give you some shekels for that post
>>
>>32619893
Israeli pls
The ultra orthodox Jews keep to themselves in Brooklyn, NY and don't plot world domination

How many CEOs or politicians do you see in traditional Hasidic garb?
>>
>>32619372

The only people that give a shit about how rockets getting shot at Israel are Kikes. This is a fact.

My only concern with the mudslimes is they haven't fired enough into your fucking rats nest.
>>
>>32619960
What does that even mean?
>>
>>32619372

>someone on /pol/ saying they support Israel 100%

I wonder who could be behind a post like this?
>>
>>32619998
How many dead sand nigger babies u see on TV?

Answer: not enough
>>
>>32620070

>"How many dead sand nigger babies u see on TV? Answer: not enough" typed JIDF Agent Moshe Goldberg from his command centre in Tel Aviv
>>
>>32619998
Hey I hate them just the same as you do, but there is a distinction. Hasidic Jews are 100x worse than your regular Jew.
They deserve to be at the front of the column leading towards the ovens.
>>
>>32620125
What? Killing black niggers is cool but brown niggers is too much? Cmon man. I thought this was 4chan.
>>
>>32620134
Just leave Moshe, we're on to you and Ari
>>
DO NOT RESPOND TO JIDF /pol/
>>
>>32619372

>I support Israel

Good, your head will be removed from your body first, kaffir
>>
1. The casualty toll is the best indicator of the misery inflicted
Palestinian casualties always far outnumber Israeli casualties. While all deaths in such conflicts are tragic, the Palestinian casualties are always tens or hundreds of times greater than the Israeli toll. In the 2008/2009 conflict, 1387 Palestinians died, vs. nine Israelis. In the current conflict, an estimated 213 Palestinians have died, vs. one Israeli.

2. Militarily speaking, the conflict is grossly asymmetrical
The media coverage rarely reflects the military reality of the conflict. Israel is a military superpower, with F-15 fighter jets, AH-64 Apache helicopters, sophisticated missiles, an anti-rocket defence system (and nuclear arms.) Hamas and other militant groups have primitive and ineffective -- often "home made" -- rockets. Not a single Israeli fatality has resulted so far from the hundreds of rockets fired from Gaza since the recent spate of violence began.

3. All violence directed against civilians violates international law
Firing rockets from Gaza violates international law, as they may well hit civilians rather than military targets. But the repeated Israeli strikes on Palestinian homes, apartments, cafés and other civilian targets violate international law too. This, regardless of whether Israel fired "warning" shots, or phoned warnings to the inhabitants. While all such reckless acts should be equally condemned, the Canadian government has only seen fit to speak against the rockets from Gaza.

4. Israel unlawfully ignores the concept of proportionality as it responds to Gaza rockets
International law permits countries to respond militarily to threats, but such responses must be proportional to the threat faced. If none of the rockets shot from Gaza have hit their targets, or caused fatalities, the legality of Israel's brutal response is highly questionable.
>>
5. The Israeli assault on Gaza only deepens the "collective punishment" imposed by Israel since 2007
Under international law, it is unlawful to punish an entire community for the crimes of a few. Nevertheless, Israel has imposed a blockade on Gaza since 2007, effectively punishing 1.5 million civilians in Gaza simply because Israel rejects the Hamas administration in Gaza. The latest Israeli military strikes only deepen this punishment.

6. The rocket attacks from Gaza are a desperate act by a people without hope
Unfortunately, the rockets shot from Gaza simply give Israel a questionable excuse to pound Gaza yet again. According to polls, most people in Gaza do not believe rockets are effective against Israel. Nevertheless, there is no broad outcry against them, as many view them as a symbol of resistance, albeit futile. The best way to minimize the influence of extremist Palestinian groups would be to give Palestinians real hope for their future.

7. Under the UN, warring parties are not supposed to "fight it out"
The UN Charter reserves the use of force to Security Council members. When local conflicts arise, UN leaders -- including Canada -- are supposed to immediately intervene to stop the conflict, and prevent loss of life. Canada has not yet called for any cessation of hostilities. In fact, the Harper government abandons all principles as it declares blind support for Israel.

8. Israel's extreme belligerency towards Gaza may be linked to other factors
The current surge in violence is occurring in a broader political context. Some believe that Israel is pursuing violence to derail the Fatah-Hamas Palestinian unity government. Others believe it is a continuation of the assault on Hamas institutions which began in recent weeks in the West Bank. Still others believe that Israel's actions may be related to a wish to control of natural gas supplies in Gaza.
>>
>>32620244
In other words, it would be more fair and equal if more Israelis were dead. Sounds like libtard bullshit.
>>
>>32620013

here, i translated that for you: "????? ?????, '??? ???? ?? ??? ????? ?????? ?

no need to thank me, im here to give a hand to fellow jews
>>
>>32620302
No, it would be fair if less Palestinians were killed. Quit projecting.

Israel has the technology and forces to launch more pinpoint attacks, and if they're unable to make a pinpoint missile strike without killing civilians you either send a ground force in or don't bomb it.
>>
>>32620303
Again. I do not know what you are saying.
>>
>ignoring the fact that Hamas is an authoritative organization
>ignoring the fact that Hamas has repeatedly called out for use of suicide bombings aimed at civilians
>ignoring the fact that Hamas has repeatedly violated human rights because of their Islamic orientation in their legislative
>ignoring the fact that they shoot rockets regardless of consequences
>inb4 anyone can send rockets in Gaza not just Hamas
>ignoring the fact that Hamas glorifies anyone who attacks Israel
>ignoring the fact that Hamas is actively using propaganda (check their TV)
>ignoring the fact that Hamas went into an open conflict with their opposition to gain control
>ignoring the fact that the rockets sent by Hamas target Israeli indiscriminately
>inb4 nuh demeg dun
>implying those are peace rockets
>ignoring the fact that Hamas uses its smuggling tunnels to smuggle weapons
>ignoring the fact that Hamas receives support of other anti-democratic organizations
>inb4 u just support isrel u fokin kike, u ignor other sid
>implying criticizing one side automatically means support of the other side
>implying I don't write it here just because the whole thread is mainly aimed to demonize Israel
>implying there is a good and a bad side
>>
>>32620360
It's understandable they're like this after being bullied by Israel in such an one-sided massacre for decades IMO
>>
>UKIP supporters especially

wut

http://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/ukip-leader-attacks-trendy%E2%80%99-israel-hate-eu-parliament
>>
>>32620351
Its war. Civilians die. Typically brown civilians. That's just the way it goes. I'd be all for sending hospital ships but hey if not I'll just sit back and watch the world burn on 4chan.
>>
>>32620244
>But the repeated Israeli strikes on Palestinian homes, apartments, cafés and other civilian targets violate international law too.

Thats all well and good when military targets are off in the asshole of nowhere but they're keeping their launchers in built up areas, theyre hiding missiles in UN schools and under peoples houses. They know the game, they have built things this way so the jews are forced to attack homes etc just to get to the real targets.

Personally, fuck this whole thing, israel can do what it likes, hamas can do what it likes, let them fight it out. The sandniggers will only accept the genocide of the jews as an end goal so pissing around wanting peace or anything else is a non starter.

>Israel unlawfully ignores the concept of proportionality as it responds to Gaza rockets
This is the real issue libs have, they want 1 jew dead for each dead sandnigger. They want israel to fight with a hand tied behind its back just as us in the west fought in iraq and afghanistan with a hand tied.

Geneva convention, UN and all these other liberal ideals are concocted by people who have no concept of war. Theyre written from the stance of the bleeding heart to give an advantage or means of recourse for the underdog who without these laws and institutions would have to think long and hard before poking a bear.
>>
>>32613281
Kill yourself you dumb fucking shitskin, we all know how that Gaza demonstration turned out in Belgium: 0 white people and thousands of dirty sand niggers.
>>
>>32619372
>How many rockets have Hamas fired into Israel now?

How many bombs did the IRA detonate?

Didn't see the UK rolling tanks into Dublin though, did you?
>>
>>32620444
The IRA isn't the ELECTED GOVERNMENT OF IRELAND.
>>
>>32620444
To be fair, the IRA wasn't the government of Ireland the way Hamas rules Gaza.
>>
Why are the Brits and Americans letting Mexicans and Arabs overrun their borders?
>>
File: Downfall.jpg (631 KB, 1528x1901) Image search: [Google]
Downfall.jpg
631 KB, 1528x1901
>>32620429
>War
jew pls. This is far from a war and Israel would do right to show the slightest bit of restraint
>>
>>32620444

They should have. The end result is terrorist in government spending English taxpayers money on themselves and monuments to themselves and their terrorist friends.
>>
>>32620430

Oh my God you are such a fucking Jew
>>
fuck off, the enemies of my enemies are not my friends
>>
>>32613281
Whatever happened to that three state idea (where there's Israel, Palestine and Jerusalem is UN controlled)?
>>
>>32620360
m8y.
are you talking about Hamas, Syria?
aren't they all... you know.
dead?
>>
>>32620397
>dividing and conquering tactic
Regardless, UKIP pledged to streamline the Ministry of Defence and to oppose foreign military intervention and military aid. This was a pledge that supporters of the party generally all agree on
>>
I support Isreal and hope they finally eradicate this palestine muslim filth
>>
>>32620482
Excuse me. Limited ground incursion. Y'all Palestinians are pretty much fucked anyway.
>>
>>32620505

I'm not actually, i'm in norn iron. I just have little tolerance for terrorists in any shape.

It's alright you fucks sitting in some ivory tower casting judgement because you never have to live with the consequences of your actions.
>>
>>32620461
>>32620463
Fair point.
>>
File: 1383319386441.gif (2 MB, 236x224) Image search: [Google]
1383319386441.gif
2 MB, 236x224
>>32613281
>On kikebook
>brothers friend is typical retarded tumblr feminist leftist
>unsurprisingly is fat and ugly
>Posted a notice like OPs pic
>"I'm attending this and I want as many people to attend. If you have a free day come along. Maybe even try to get the day off"
>Hates Israel
>Couple of posts later
>Bragging about buying an Xbone
>Doesnt realise kinect was made by an Israeli defence company
>mfw
>>
Daily reminder that anyone who is calling out someone for being a kike, is literally an asspained mudslime.

Daily reminder that non-mudslimes only want a slaughter of kebab.

There's 2.5 billion of you goat fuckers, it's about time you were culled.
>>
This will end with Israel conquering all of Palestine and then getting buttfucked by the rest of the muslims, the world not giving two shits due to their extreme cruelty and lack of empathy massacring an innofensive country for decades
>>
>>32620610
Yea pretty much.
>>
>>32620605
Kikes are slaughtering christians too, why would anyone support them either?
>>
>>32620482
You know, Israel wouldnt bomb them if hamas just stopped firing rockets.

>Be a dumb ape nigger
>vandalize a white dwelling with a pipe bomb
>get shot at
>ayyy lmao police brutality nigga help help raycis!

This is the israel palestine conflict in a way you stormshits can relate. You're letting your hate of jews get the best of you to the point where you cant even take a rational look at the situation.
>>
kike loving britbong hour,oy vay

sorry your shithole island is being over run by mudslimes,but displacing more of them isn't going to help you,limey idiots
>>
>>32620384

Just like the jews during the holocaust right?
>>
>>32620658
>Israel wouldnt bomb them if hamas just stopped firing rockets.
Are you for real?
>>
>>32620650
No they're not, all the Christians are in the West Bank. Gaza is 100% shitskin.
>>
>>32620650
U know what would solve all this? Anarchy. The abolition of the state.
There I said it.
>>
>>32620676

This is demonstrably true. After all, they only started AFTER hamas started firing rockets. You'd have to be a retard to disagree
>>
>>32620674
Makes sense, but instead of Nazis they're taking it out on muslims
>>
>>32620674
yea,those fucking nazi Palestinians need to pay for the holocaust!!!
>>
>>32620711
>implying Israel has never attacked anyone without reason
Are you for real?
>>
>London
Hahahahahhaha

Muslims upset about other Muslims getting wrecked by Jews.

I guess sandniggers only like it when they are the ones killing other sandniggers
>>
>>32620711
>1. The casualty toll is the best indicator of the misery inflicted
>Palestinian casualties always far outnumber Israeli casualties. While all deaths in such conflicts are tragic, the Palestinian casualties are always tens or hundreds of times greater than the Israeli toll. In the 2008/2009 conflict, 1387 Palestinians died, vs. nine Israelis. In the current conflict, an estimated 213 Palestinians have died, vs. one Israeli.

fuck off jew
>>
>>32619372
And for supporting Isreal you get more Muslims sent to your country, good goy
>>
>>32620700
Here
>>32609092
>>32613406
>>
>>32620766
Oh, the amount of casualties is suddenly a justification factor of actions, right?
>>
File: 2014-07-19-06-07-08-1576269104.jpg (6 KB, 159x184) Image search: [Google]
2014-07-19-06-07-08-1576269104.jpg
6 KB, 159x184
Israel has a right to self defense.
>>
>>32620791
You dont have to like them to see that in this scenario they actually have the moral highground.

>>32620826
They're just playing the same victim card that the jews have forever now. In our society being a weak beta loser that cant defend himself makes you right in the eyes of the leftists.
>>
File: BsSylMKCQAANO4Z.jpg (78 KB, 522x480) Image search: [Google]
BsSylMKCQAANO4Z.jpg
78 KB, 522x480
>>32613281

Fuck off. I'm not associating myself with these degenerates.

(pic related, most of these Free Palestine events are organized by Marxist groups like Radical Independence)
>>
>>32620826
Well, yeah
>>
>>32620712
>>32620733

You're missing the point. When has Israel stooped to such savageries as deliberately attacking civillians to get their way? show me a case where jews were so unanimously on board with this notion. Israel didn't become a civilized country by squandering their foreign aid on ak 47s and bottle rockets and chanting allahuackbar in the streets like fucking monkeys.

>>32620766
>Gaza suffered the most
>therefore Israel is to blame

how very euclidean of you, stupid goy
>>
>>32613281
>MIDF
>>
>>32620739

Are you for real? are you for real? are you for real?
>>
>>32620826
When it comes to those ridiculously skewed numbers, yes. Although this is something we'll have to disagree on
>>
>>32620807
That's what I wrote m8. I don't give one shit about gaza, but I never said I supported Israel, just dead sand niggers.
>>
File: israeliclaps.jpg (44 KB, 473x700) Image search: [Google]
israeliclaps.jpg
44 KB, 473x700
>>32620856
>When has Israel stooped to such savageries as deliberately attacking civillians to get their way? show me a case where jews were so unanimously on board with this notion
How about right now?
>>
>>32613281

Why isn't #OPNatSoc making an appearance?
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 380x291) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 380x291
>>32613281
http://youtu.be/5TjYqGqhLXw
>>
>>32620905
Terrorists are, by definition, civilians.
>>
>>32620807
A number of Jews being uncircumcised dicks is honestly a lot better than being terrorised to the point of either converting or being executed like in Muslim countries.
>>
>>32619372
I'm french and I support Israel as well. I love those sandniggers tears we're drinking in France. Seeing those arabs crying and calling France to intervene is secretly making me want to see the war continue, so they really can understand how inferiors.
They fucking shit on France everyday, and as soon as they need something they cry for our help! FUCK THEM!
>>
>>32620905
What do you think this image proves?
>>
>>32620856
>Gazans murdered by the hundreds by Israeli airstrikes
>Israel is not to blame

hehehe daz right goys, the Hamas deed it! Israel had no choice but to bomb civilian population centers against international law to avenge the death of 3 teenagers they can't even prove were murdered by Hamas in the first place!
>>
>>32621018
>international law
>2014
>still believing to this shit.
There are no international law, only survival
>>
File: 1404745062205.jpg (112 KB, 750x674) Image search: [Google]
1404745062205.jpg
112 KB, 750x674
Enjoy it goyim it wont be long till we ban you too.
>France's Socialist government provoked outrage today by becoming the first in the world to ban protests against Israeli action in Palestine.

>In what is viewed as an outrageous attack on democracy, Socialist Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve said mass demonstrations planned for the weekend should be halted.

>Mr Cazeneuve said there was a ‘threat to public order’, while opponents said he was ‘criminalising’ popular support of the Palestinian people.

>Anyone who turns up to an illegal demonstration now faces up to a year in prison, and a 15,000 euro fine.

>If they hide their faces to avoid being identified, this sentence can be increased to three years, and a 45,000 fine.

>Even those who publish details of an illegal rally on social media face up to a year in prison, and a 15,000 euro fine.

>This can be increased to seven years and a 100,000 fine if the postings lead to violence.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2697194/Outrage-France-country-world-ban-pro-Palestine-demos.html

>dailymail
>>
>>32621055
hehehe might makes right goys! sociopathy is the only law!
>>
>>32621018

>murder

a word that only bleeding heart liberal slugs would use to describe a soldier's work. Murder is premeditated and case specific, what's happening in Gaza is killing.

ALL of the suffering in Gaza can simply be attributed to the militant Islamofascist government there. They WANT to die, they jerk off to dead baby pics just like you enlightened westerners. That's why they have no qualms about stashing rockets in civilian houses and schools. There is fucking proof of this by the way.

>but they're just firing rockets at them, they din do nuffing

who would you support more? those who fail to kill civilians but intended to do so or those who succeed it by accident?
>>
>>32620192
No, schlomo, this is /pol/.

If you want edgy for edgy's sake, /b/ is that way.

>>>/b/

Meanwhile the adults are talking.
>>
>>32621117
hehehhe the palestinians like being killed! remember to cheer on the big strong idf as they keep you safe from all those women and children! don't feel bad for them goyim. but remember to weep for all the poor jews who weren't killed by hamas rockets.
>>
>>32621117
>by accident
top kike
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 694x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 694x720
>>32621148
>>32621187
You've overstayed your welcome dune coons.
>>
>>32621148
> not liking sandniggers getting ass fucked
Salam brother. Death to the West to you too
>>
Usual socialist and race based groups then..

Fuck em, palestinians were never a people.
>>
File: 1324492563499.jpg (51 KB, 610x416) Image search: [Google]
1324492563499.jpg
51 KB, 610x416
>>32621223
whatever you say, mr moneybergstein sir.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 454x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 454x332
Let that sink in
>>
File: swede.jpg (81 KB, 546x320) Image search: [Google]
swede.jpg
81 KB, 546x320
>>32613281
Any white man who interrupts a kike and a sandnigger from killing eachother is a fucking racetraitor.
>>
>>32620360
>ignoring the fact that israel is full of likes

QED.
>>
>>32613281

>UKIP supporters especially
>dont like immigrants destroying their culture
>demonstrating at a Pro Palestine rally

and then the media will lable them as neo-nazis
>>
>>32621265
0/10
The only people on /pol/ who care about dead sand niggers are the sand niggers.
>>
File: 1356646819327.jpg (112 KB, 461x600) Image search: [Google]
1356646819327.jpg
112 KB, 461x600
>>32621299

Maybe if the fight was fair.

Maybe if some kikes were actually dying you might have a point.
>>
>>32621373
There are billions of them, nobody gives a shit.
>>
>>32620430
>This is the real issue libs have, they want 1 jew dead for each dead sandnigger

No, you fucking spastic kike shit. The point to take from this is that, while self-defence is permissible, what is happening now has gone far beyond that and can be seen as nothing other than a genocide.

Someone pokes you, you can poke them back and tell them to fuck off. Maybe push them a bit.

Shooting them multiple times, sawing the head off and setting fire to the corpse is not a proportional response.

But then again I've fallen into the trap of arguing with a kike and expecting them to respond like a human.
7/10 for making me respond.

Just remember /pol/, in an ideal alternate universe the holocaust actually happened.
>>
>>32620658
>pissraelis
>white

Pick one.
>>
>>32620856
>You're missing the point. When has Israel stooped to such savageries as deliberately attacking civillians to get their way?

If you can't see the irony in this then there's no point arguing with you.
>>
File: 1387013491110s.jpg (11 KB, 182x233) Image search: [Google]
1387013491110s.jpg
11 KB, 182x233
>>32613281
2 state solution when?
>>
>>32621007
That kikes really are subhuman and if only the holocaust had actually happened then the world would be a better place.
>>
>>32621441

Deliberately
>>
>>32621397
>>32621373
If you look into the amount being killed in relation to total world populations, the proper ratio is maintained.
>>
>>32621398
>Someone pokes you, you can poke them back and tell them to fuck off
Sounds like you have never gotten into a fight in real life.

You hit someone, usually they will hit you back three times as hard.
>>
>>32621475
Fair point. I forgot that they were bombing Gaza by accident.

My bad. I will never question the chosen again.
Truly the merchant is our greatest ally.
>>
>>32621519
In this stupid analogy you've just been poked by a kid in a wheelchair.
Dropkicking him in the face and then stepping on his neck isn't an appropriate response.
>>
>>32621487
~1.6 billion muslims
~14 million jews
if for every dead jew there are a bit more than one thousand dead muslims it'd be perfect. what is the current ratio?
>>
>>32621299
Consider if Israel was overun by Arabs, a whole shitload more Jews fleeing to the west.

It's good they kill each other, but got to make sure the Arabs don't get the upper hand.
>>
Are you done derailing the thread JIDF?
Remember not to respond to their bait /pol/

Everyone else- the demo is set to start in 10 minutes
Watch the live stream here: http://bambuser.com/v/4790669

There are tens of thousands of people, so naturally, don't expect any news stations to cover this
>>
>>32613281
>protesting at the israeli embassy asking them to be nice
They don't give a fuck what you think. In fact, it's better for them to have your impotent rage pointed at their embassy than your politicians.
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 788x447) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 788x447
>>32621766
Get out of my country you disgusting brown nigger.
>>
Glasgow protest is getting setup starts at 1pm apparently..
>>
>>32613281
But I'm against palastine?
>>
>>32621953

>1 creepy fat balding guy in sweatpants
>1 bearded sissy
>1 hijab clad mudskin
>2 brown people

truly a microcosm of scotland
>>
>>32621766
mass produced signs meens this have a sponsor.
interesting who put the money for this.
>>
>>32621766
>thousands of

I can see maybe 100+ people holding signs

Where are the thousands or is this just a crap stream?
>>
>>32621886
I was born here, my dad was born here, and my grandad served in the british royal army.
You get of my coumtry. This is my country asshole
And it will be a superior brown nation soon
>>
>>32622137
just a crap stream
>>
>>32613281
Will it be easy to pick up qt Arabian princesses there?
>>
>>32622167
They only do anal. I fucked a few arab girls
>>
>>32622167
yeah m8, there are tons there http://bambuser.com/v/4790699
>>
>>32622103
b-but your the s-shil
>>
>>32621567

You've just been stabbed by 10 people in wheelchairs. You've spent billions on trying to stop knife wielding wheelchair users from knifing you and limit the amount of blood that gets on your new clothes. You've warned the wheelchair users and they know the score.

They proceed to knife you, you punch them in the shoulder and tell them to stop. They knife you again when your back is turned. Gloves are off, they had their opportunity to fuck off.

They face the consequences. International law just gives them something to hide behind when they get their gimpy ass kicked.
>>
>>32622103
It's done by 'Stop the war coalition' and other leftist institutions.

Most likely funded by rich arabs. They are the ones who support the stop the war coalition the most.
>>
>>32622216
You mean with American money?
>>
>that emotionless, soulless chanting lead by and obvious foreigner

There are reasons these protests aren't covered
>>
>http://bambuser.com/v/4790699
Shit now things are getting started
>>
>>32622267

Sure why not, still spent it for the express reason to limit the damage.
>>
here we go... wanting the full destruction of israel. keep crying when people die for tha couse.
>>
>>32621071
>Move follows violence at protests in Paris last weekend
>Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve said there was a 'threat to public order'
>Thousands across France were set to march again this weekend
>Anyone who breaks the ban faces a year in prison and a 15,000 euro fine.
>If they hide their faces the sentence can be increased to three years jail, and a 45,000 euro fine

What was that quote about the people that rule and the people you can't criticize again?
>>
>>32621071
There are other official sources for this
>>
>>32622261
The OP image literally lists the organizations that funded it
>>
>>32622282
it's a white blonde british guy
>>
so many sandniggers

cannot compute
>>
File: kex.jpg (323 KB, 720x461) Image search: [Google]
kex.jpg
323 KB, 720x461
>>32614210
>>
>>32613281
Obama and the EU brass will get more involved within the next days. More white young men will ship off and be killed for kike agendas.

And decent American and European families will call into neo-con radio shows and declare "God Bless Israel" while their children are being maimed or killed. It's sickening what people put up with.
>>
>>32613281
how stupid is that, give everybody a party over there where they're a world away.
how goy is that event
>>
all I see is a bunch of mudslimes and leftist edgy fags

condemn both hamas and israel for terrorizing civilians and then we'll talk
>>
>>32622579
funny how "human rights" oriented leftists forget all that when talking about muslims.
>>
>>32622579
>hamas
>able to do anything

>hamas
>not controlled opposition by the mossad
>>
"we are going to stay in the streats"
oh boy, this is going to be fun!
>>
File: 1387479907323.png (39 KB, 508x537) Image search: [Google]
1387479907323.png
39 KB, 508x537
>>
>>32622953
Based Ben 'Zyklon' Garrison
>>
>>32613281
Judeland Uber Alles!
The death camps are all those bombed-out homes with human bodies crushed beneath them. The ovens are usually white-phosphorous "tracer" rounds fired into a group of civilians.
>>
>>32622054
They have a van
>>
they shout for end of occupation, and then shout that palestine should be from the river to the sea, not realising the hypocrisy...
>>
>>32620003
So if the PIRA started fucking your shit up again and terrorizing your citizens, it'd be alright so long as there was a small number of deaths? You'd be nice and pacifist? And death with a few kidnappings of teenagers that you found shot in the head?
>>
I'm white, why should I care that some arseholes are killing some brown arseholes that are destroying my country?

Jews suck sure but I'd rather live in Israel than the shit hole that is the Arab owned middle East
>>
>>32623304
>Israel should even exist

Juden, please, there is absolutely no historical evidence that corroborates the fantasy that there were ever kingdoms by the name of Judah and Israel in the area.

>>32623520
Because soon your children will be shipped out to defend le chosen. Even if Islam were a domesticated kike Semitic religion, like Christianity, the peoples of the Middle East would still fight the West for the countless times the West has hurt them in the name of profit and the Jew.

More young people will ship off and be killed for kike, banker and corporate agendas.

And decent American and European families will call into neo-con radio shows and declare "God Bless Israel" while their children are being maimed or killed. It's sickening what people put up with.
>>
>>32623044
I remember that place!

By the big HMV. I spewed my ring all over there
>>
>>32623654
lol you dun goofed
>>
>>32623654
Israel seem to be curb stomping the brown menace fairly well right now. Why would they want me, an alcoholic neckbeard to go and fight them too?

While I don't like Israel, I think some people here are just using Gaza as an excuse to attack Israel, like feminists use blacks and gays to attack white men. Sure you hate them, but do you *really* care they're bombing shitskins?
>>
>>32622267
Best money the yanks ever spent.
>>
File: Londonistan.jpg (37 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Londonistan.jpg
37 KB, 460x276
here, the protest.. this gonna be fun!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/10975024/Israel-orders-ground-offensive-to-begin-against-Hamas-militants-in-Gaza.html
>>
>>32622261
lel stop the war fags, they even took a trip to syria and had pics with hezbola whilst assad was shelling his own people.
>>
>>32623304
i think they know, not even leftists can be that oblivious.
>>
>>32623654
name one time the chosen had foreign troops help them against the muddys.
>>
>>32613281
Support israel

ban islam

remove palestine
>>
>>32624067
>kill leftists
>>
So uhhh

Turkish citizens are protesting and are against Israel, even throwing stones at the Israel embassies in Turkey which forced Israel to withdraw their staff to a bare minimum.
German citizens are protesting in Berlin and are against Israel
Even fucking Israel citizens are protesting in their own cities saying that Israel is going too far

But USA? Nope, still slurping up that Jewish semen!

Fucking pathetic.
>>
>friends are anti israel
>friends are also anti IRA
>also pro Falklands

Derp. It's the same thing. IRA bombed shit just because they're cunts, Britain went overboard in the fucking em up department

Argentina attacked us and we fucked em up, killing hundreds of argies

Palestine bombs shit just because they're cunts, Israel went overboard in the fucking em up department

I wish people would be consistent and not just reddit tier counter culture
>>
>>32624148
its called freedom of speach. the fact that some nutjobs left wingers and the obvious muslim minority is on the pali side is ok. let them air their opinions. you cant force people to be silly tho.
>>
can we also add a protest against syria or do we only protest when jews make the slaughters?
>>
>>32624276
This whole Israel thing is actually making me more pro Israel

I mean seriously, Britain is king of fucking around in other peoples countries and we don't get half the shit they do

They're being attacked constantly, sure it's poor but if you have a gun to defend yourself and some starving meth head weakly swings a knife at you, you're gonna shoot the fucker

Also

>iraq/Afghanistan
>>
>>32616391
Implying we can't gas the mudslims after pretending to be their ally.
>>
>>32613281
>>
>>32624875
the "Arab Organization for Human Rights" is butt devestated about some 100 dual nationality brits serving in the IDF, says the governmental iranian source.
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/07/19/371937/israel-recruits-britons-to-join-gaza-war/
>>
Where do I protest if I want to support Israel?

I might go troll this protest. It could be a chance to beat up some Muslims and leftists.
>>
>>32625005

Can I sign up? I'm not Jewish, but I am a Zionist, and I need some excitement in my life.

Who knows? Maybe I'll meet a qt IDF grill soldier who wants some uncircumcised cock.
>>
>>32624875
It is strange how Jews can serve in a foreign military/ govt/ intelligence agency, then come back with their dual nationality passport and join the equivalent of their other country.

Surely there loyalty is purely to Israel, so why are they allowed to become Politicians in their other countries?

Biased agenda no? Conflict of Interest
>>
>>32625078
you can try...
>>
>>32625087

Strange how Muslims born in Britain, who've never been to Iraq/Gaza/Afghanistan in their lives, support Pakistan when they play England and use British foreign policy as an excuse for their terrorism?

You might say that they are more loyal to their religion than to the country that gave birth to them and raised them.
>>
>>32620610
>Muslims will now hate Jews
>>
File: oy veeeeeeeeeeeeey.jpg (38 KB, 366x464) Image search: [Google]
oy veeeeeeeeeeeeey.jpg
38 KB, 366x464
>>32613281
OY VEEEEEEEY SHUT UP YOU FILTHY ANTI-SEMITE NAZIS!
>>
>>32621265

Haha, the necklace that soldier has is a kaballah icon. Kaballah as in mystic jewish bullshit.

I'm so excited to finally be rid of the fucking palestinians!
>>
>>32619710

1) It's the Sabbath, so he wouldn't be using a computer if he were Jewish.

2) Jews are English, and pray for the Queen at their services, which is more than you can say for Muslims.
>>
How any muslim can protest about this not realize the hypocrisy...
>>
this is absolutely hilarious
so british
>>
>>32625459
fuck
http://bambuser.com/v/4790699
the camera man is such a pleb
>>
File: not_sure_if_serious.jpg (19 KB, 469x304) Image search: [Google]
not_sure_if_serious.jpg
19 KB, 469x304
>>32620244
>Firing rockets from Gaza violates international law, as they may well hit civilians rather than military targets
>rockets from Gaza
>military targets

Nigga are you trolling? If not you are delusional.

They aint shooting that shit at army bases. They don't even pretend that. They are shooting randomly into civilian areas so they can hit CIVILIANS, the more the better. Hitting a school or an orphanage or something would cause the biggest celebration in Gaza since 9/11.

"military targets" goddamn.
>>
File: 1404160811299.jpg (32 KB, 404x419) Image search: [Google]
1404160811299.jpg
32 KB, 404x419
>>32625005
>"Arab Organization for Human Rights"

Oh, man. Is this some kind of joke organization?

What's next, the institute of islamic feminism?
>>
>>32625610
the sharia court for freedom of religion
>>
>>32620351
welcome to modern warfare. you want to meet on the field? not happening.
>>
>>32625610
The Jewish Fund for Wealth Redistribution
>>
File: _.png (181 KB, 400x503) Image search: [Google]
_.png
181 KB, 400x503
>>32625185
>mfw only Muslim who I have ever semi befriended tried to convert me to his sand monkey cult and spouts shit about wanting to go to Syria to fight.
>>
>>32625610
There are many muslim women who call themselves feminists. The hamster is in overdrive for them.
>>
>>32625818
>I am empowering myself by hiding under a blanket as to not upset my husband
>I am empowering myself by making myself an object that my husband owns and letting him deciding everything for me
>I am empowering myself by being lashed if I show an ankle
>>
I forgot this was even happening with all the Putin plane crash stuff in the news.

Oh well, I'm sure Israel will work everything out there.
>>
> tfw hate Jews but I hate sandniggers too

who should I go against
>>
>>32626104
do what everyone does, support israel while happening, then bash them in UN investigation.
>>
>>32626104
All.
>>
reminder that this is all the british fault
>>
>>32626190
Don't look at us. The frogs did it first.
>>
>>32624875
if they tried to join isis or alqaeda they'd prolly go to jail
>>
>>32620658
>Be a respectable black male
>Have dwelling stolen and occupied by smelly people with silly hats that dont fit their heads
>Attack them to try to get them to leave
>get shot at
>ayyy lmao police brutality nigga help help raycis!

fixt that for you
>>
>>32624053
Iraq,
>>
>>32620658
lol this
>>
>>32624175
>I wish people would be consistent and not just reddit tier counter culture

this
>>
>all these shitskins

Damn, Britain. I can't even laugh at you guys in good conscience anymore. It's just scary.
>>
>>32616391
the shwarma meat made me laugh.
>>
>>32620244
>>32620276
Anon, this is probably the best un-biased summary I have read in the last few days, thanks.
>>
If Israel win, does the eu get cheep oil, and no longer depend on Russia for resources?
>>
File: 1365965918564.png (100 KB, 342x245) Image search: [Google]
1365965918564.png
100 KB, 342x245
>liberal posts this on facebook
>Brand criticizing Farage's speach
>actually has the gall to make ad hominem attacks about Farage being cocky
>not one single point other than 'r-racist!'
>>
>>32629895
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxtor4UZiIY

Sorry boyos, forgot the link.
>>
How can people choose to support one side or the other? Why is the left and right obsessed with Palestine and Israel respectively

They both do bad shit to each other
>>
>>32624175
When did Britain fuck up the IRA?

It was the other way round.
>>
The obsession comes from how much damn money Israel pilfers from western countries.

Wouldn't talk shit about Israel if they didn't whine to demand 500 billion dollars of taxpayer dollars every year because REMEMBER MUH HOLOCAUST so they can use it to spy on me, sell my shit to my enemies, burn women and children and bulldoze their villages to make "elbow room" for themselves and in general be shamelessly hateable douchebags that preach about how oi vey goyim you're not multi-diverse enough! oops excuse me I must go sterilize a nigger I just saw walking down the street.
>>
File: Kike.png (36 KB, 138x208) Image search: [Google]
Kike.png
36 KB, 138x208
>>32621265
It writes itself!
>>
Live stream: http://bambuser.com/v/4791495
>>
File: da.png (698 KB, 592x394) Image search: [Google]
da.png
698 KB, 592x394
This was the turnout. 70-100k closed down London's roads, still nothing from BBC
>>
>>32626746
>respectable black male
lol
>>
File: bibi.png (833 KB, 443x661) Image search: [Google]
bibi.png
833 KB, 443x661
>>32633170
>>
File: plsbeinlondon.png (754 KB, 441x664) Image search: [Google]
plsbeinlondon.png
754 KB, 441x664
>>32633595
Most of Central London is shut down
>>
>>32626673
If they tried to join any British Nationalist group they'd go to jail too.
That's a more significant issue.
>>
File: 1405785214361.jpg (51 KB, 736x444) Image search: [Google]
1405785214361.jpg
51 KB, 736x444
>>32620360
Reminder.
>>
>>32625692
The israeli International Development and Social Welfare Organisation.
>>
>>32620519
So much this.

I'd never attend a march with this bunch.
>>
>>32621332

>I speak for all of /pol/

gtfo
>>
File: kensington.png (800 KB, 598x449) Image search: [Google]
kensington.png
800 KB, 598x449
>>32633644
>>
File: 1394234411974.gif (14 KB, 416x416) Image search: [Google]
1394234411974.gif
14 KB, 416x416
>>32633170
>>32633595
>>32633644
>>32634101
ITS FUCKING BEAUTIFUL!
>>
File: even.png (988 KB, 827x464) Image search: [Google]
even.png
988 KB, 827x464
>>32634101
>>
>>32633853
>330 dead
>Genocide

u wot m8
>>
>>32634229
"Genocide is the systematic destruction of all or part of a racial, ethnic, religious or national group via the (a) Killing members of the group; (b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; (c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; or (e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group. Genocide entails also the Conspiracy to commit genocide; Direct and public incitement to commit genocide; Attempt to commit genocide; and Complicity in genocide."

There is a history of this.
>>
FREE FREE PALESTINE

IF YOU DON'T JOIN US YOU'RE A KIKE

FREE FREE PALESTINE

IF YOU DON'T JOIN US YOU'RE A KIKE
>>
>>32613281
Britbong here. Hopping on a plane to Jordan next week to support and join Hamas. We're bringing in fresh new weapons and artillery to kill as many Jewish civilians (especially children) as possible. Can't fucking wait
>>
>>32634340
They make too many babies whom they can't feed and have literally no other choice but to become terrorists and blow themselves up before they starve to death.

This is literally a zombie apocalypse.
>>
>>32622167

er, looking at the stream and the steady flow of becapped fat bronies, no.
>>
>>32625459

It's British modern beta tinfoil left. This is not the same thing as the old labour movement.
>>
>>32630052

MI6 was all over the IRA for decades. In the end it was a stalemate, call it a draw.
>>
>>32613281
>UKIP supporters
>stand united against Zionism
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: gchq_2584863b.jpg (116 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
gchq_2584863b.jpg
116 KB, 620x387
>>32634387

Thank you anon your post has been noted.
>>
>>32625459
Looks like normal London to me.
>>
>>32619372
I'm English and I used to support Israel 100%. Then I woke up and realised that they are utterly excessive and overkill. I knew they were going to react like this when those three kids were killed. It's great to love the people in your country but using the full force of your military might to target bombs at children playing on a beach, or children feeding pigeons on a roof, or all the countless other atrocies they commit, is frankly not the behaviour of even a civilised country, let alone one that our poxy government should keep excusing and funding.

And I actually happen to like Muslims and have never had a problem with them in this country, but that is all the same entirely irrelevant to the fact that Israel are fucking out of control bullies and as such, I will not support them. It's not being 'trendy', it's called being a decent human being.
>>
>>32635906
word
>>
>>32634387
I hope you're joking.
>>
>>32634387
Reported to Mossad, Shin Bet, IDF, ADL, B'nai B'rith, CIA, FBI, NYPD, and JIDF
>>
File: Is This Hippie Serious.jpg (142 KB, 803x697) Image search: [Google]
Is This Hippie Serious.jpg
142 KB, 803x697
>UKIP

Literally the cancer killing Britain.
>>
>>32620933
He's absolutely right too.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.