[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ I need help I have a crazy feminazi friend who is trying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 51
File: 1394592049723.jpg (292 KB, 1280x951) Image search: [Google]
1394592049723.jpg
292 KB, 1280x951
/pol/ I need help

I have a crazy feminazi friend who is trying to tell me that the reason the world is so shit is because men are in charge, and that if women were in charge it'd be totally different because women "naturally co-operate and don't try to dominate each other".

Any examples of female war criminals or evil leaders? Counter argument?

I have bloody mary (Queen Mary I) as a counter argument but I could use more material for when I next see this girl on sunday night.
>>
Sounds like a personal problem that you keep friends like that. You must have brain damage
>>
youre both idiots tbh
>>
http://www.returnofkings.com/32053/this-accidental-experiment-shows-the-superiority-of-patriarchy

Watch some Dutch Survivor with her?
>>
>>32555158
So far I have

Queen Mary I

Female prison inmates dominating each other as an example of females in a female only society

More than 40% of domestic abuse cases are men being abused by women. http://www.theguardian.com/society/2010/sep/05/men-victims-domestic-violence
>>
if the womyns were in charge the world would be like Dashcon...just think about that OP
>>
>>32555158
that's funny because females try to dominate each other all the time and not just over men, Especially older women to younger women.

People in general don't cooperate that much, you're both gay and retarded.
>>
Look up that story of the woman who started her own company with only women where then it failed miserably.
>>
Most feminists ironically fucking hate Marget Thatcher and consider her to have almost destroyed Britain. A lot of them also don't like Hillary Clinton's politics and they all love to make fun of Sarah Palin.

As for war criminals there's http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13507474

>A former Rwandan women's minister has been sentenced to life in prison for her role in the genocide and the rape of Tutsi women and girls.

women din do nuffin they good leaders
>>
File: Resized1.jpg (18 KB, 240x384) Image search: [Google]
Resized1.jpg
18 KB, 240x384
>>32555158
>I have a crazy feminazi friend

Why would you do that?
>>
>>32555158
>arguing with anyone IRL
Quit being autistic and let her have her own opinions faggot. Don't expect people to changer their opinions because you "beat" them in a pissing contest
>>
there's also that article about the all-women company that failed miserably due to infighting
>>
>>32555225
This. Just tell her to fuck off cause you're not friends anymore.
>>
>>32555262
Why? I believe that the capacity for evil is a human trait and not a gender specific trait.

>>32555225
I've actually had sex with her, shes always been fairly low on the feminazi shit until today. On sunday I'm going around for what I was expecting to be sex but shes just said "we can debate this more on sunday, too much to say over text"... I'm going to go just to debate this but I want a solid case.

The idea evil is gender specific is insanely sexist.
>>
>>32555158

Here's your counter-argument:

That's incredibly sexist double-think. If you had an education and any world experience, you'd be able to form an opinion that isn't an amalgamation of the shit that's been dumped on your chest by jaded dykes for years.

Then ignore her because there's nothing you're going to do to change her opinion.
>>
>>32555398
But shes trying to force her opinions onto me? I don't want want her to change her opinions, I just want to see the look on her face when I've destroyed her case against me because I am a man.
>>
File: women only company.png (1 MB, 489x4626) Image search: [Google]
women only company.png
1 MB, 489x4626
>>32555365
>>32555407
>>
File: 1404949870651.jpg (184 KB, 541x480) Image search: [Google]
1404949870651.jpg
184 KB, 541x480
>>32555398
there is a difference between having an opinion and forcing it upon others.
>>
>>32555158
>naturally co-operate and don't try to dominate each other

this is exactly the opposite of what happens in reality

they engage in a neverending squabble for power over trivial personal matters, at the expense of any other outcome.
>>
>>32555263
return of kings is the male equivalent of jezebel
>>
Women are WAY worse at leadership tell her to get back to kitchen
>>
File: nig.gif (806 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
nig.gif
806 KB, 300x169
>women... naturally co-operate and don't try to dominate each other

>naturally co-operate

>don't try to dominate each other

do women (read: the feminist movement) have their own version of Taqiyya or something?
>>
everyone tries to ignore that nelson mandela's wife winnie was a fucking psychopath too
>>
>>32555158
>women "naturally co-operate and don't try to dominate each other".
LOL
>>
>>32555158
margaret thatcher
>>
>women are peaceful!

Only because they are physically weaker, look at how they treat people they have physical superiority over: kids.

Women kill children more than men, women beat children more than men, women even molest children more than men according to Childline's research.
>>
File: 1405392657364.png (917 KB, 1116x604) Image search: [Google]
1405392657364.png
917 KB, 1116x604
>>32555158

Why don't you ask her why haven't women taken up arms to overthrow this apparent patriarchy they're always bitching about? Or why haven't there been many women leaders? Men admire skill, the ability to get stuff done, and honor (most women can't even comprehend the subject of honor alone. It doesn't matter what sex you are, if you're good at whatever field your in, and you're more than capable; everyone will have no choice but to accept who's in charge.

There are standards for everything and women can't seem to grasp that. Only entitlement and muh feelings. This is why they don't rule the world.
>>
>>32555416
Probably got linked to some of those feminist youtube videos, they are female kryptonite. They're just like the female fashion magazine, and to some extent MRA's and AAA's, they hit on your insecurities then tell you it's someone else's fault.
>>
>>32555158
Hillary Clinton
Margaret Thatcher
Hell, even the girl you're arguing with. She's self defeating in her approach alone. She claims that women "naturally co-operate and don't try to dominate each other", yet her hopes are that women dominate men and make them subservient.
When women are in charge a petty pecking order erupts; always.
>>
>>32555369
Nothing ironic about feminazi hating Margaret Thatcher, she despised that scum too.
>>
>>32555407
To everyones shock
>>
Patience Johnathon, current First Lady of Nigeria. Ab-wacko.

Ching Shih: Chinese Pirate Queen.

Boudicca or Boadicea; Ass-Kicking Celtic Queen, whence we get the word 'Bodacious.'

Female Nazi Concentration Camp Guards.

Catholic Nun Schoolmarms in the 'Mother and Child' homes in Ireland.
>>
File: 23234645756456.png (33 KB, 320x263) Image search: [Google]
23234645756456.png
33 KB, 320x263
>>32555465
>I just want to see the look on her face when I've destroyed her case against me because I am a man.
It doesn't matter, if she's trying to force er opinion down your throat, then don't go hang around her.
>>
>>32555884
Does anyone know the name of that woman that mutilated all those slaves back in the 1840s or 1830s. I've been trying to find out her name for some time now.
>>
>>32555967
Elisabeth Bathory?
>>
>>32556027
that's the 16th Century dumbass
>>
>>32556074
I stand corrected
>>
>>32555493
>treating your employees kindly
>>
>>32555369
I find it strange that women very often target other women when they have power.
>>
If you can't find anything on your own, then perhaps she has a point.
The thing is, just because women aren't usually violent assholes doesn't necessarily mean they're any good at leadership. That is your argument, not finding a handful of "evil" women among a sea of "evil" men.
>>
>>32555158
Joan of Arc was a ruthless killer.
>>
>>32555158

Does this woman ever even interact with other women? What planet has she been living on where women aren't vile, scheming, passive-aggressive cunts to one another? Is she oblivious to all the shit her female friends have probably said about her behind her back over the years?

Also, where are men in her argument? Like, okay, so she'd put women in charge, and everything would be great because women co-operate with, and don't try to dominate... EACH OTHER. What of the men? How are they treated by their peaceful, benevolent female overlords? Already I would assume that they're presumably banned from holding any sort of position of power, and I don't think I'd be wrong in assuming that from childhood, they're force-fed guilt through the school system to keep them from questioning their status as second-class citizens. Right? I mean, it's not like boys aren't going to ask why they can't be president. Do you see where I'm going with this? Seems like your friend doesn't see how bleak this hypothetical benevolent matriarchy of hers looks for men because oppression and inequality don't register as problems to her when they only negatively affect men.
>>
>>32556321
https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/6089613/mum-not-dad-more-likely-to-neglect-kids/

I've managed to find plenty on my own.

The difference is that as a man I really don't give a shit, I don't blame women because I am man enough to blame myself. Why do women blame men for all the evil in the world when women are just as much a part of it as we are?
>>
>>32556321
This. Let's be honest here, there's no comparision for that, women are rarely brutal or whatever, but they're just as bad or worse in different ways.
>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_B%C3%A1thory
>>
>>32556321
Not the OP, but this makes sense, I guess. I imagine part of why there are less famous instances of violent women is because for a long time they were not in charge of countries or large groups, that could explain why a lot of the examples are from the 20th century.
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
>>
>>32556440
And yet men commit 90% of murders for example, as for children it's about 80% men. Again, it doesn't mean women are any better than men at anything, only that they're not as violent. It's just fact.
>>
Women have been in charge several times in history.
Queen Elizabeth the 1st,Queen Victoria,queen Elizabeth 2,wrath of khan.
Cleopatra and The Oprahnater.
>>
>>32556536
This is true also, but women just have much lower rates of violent crimes in general too, so I think it's there's more to it than that.
Maybe that's why they rarely were in positions of power in the first place, let's face it, our history is pretty violent.
>>
File: 1399412922117.jpg (25 KB, 325x384) Image search: [Google]
1399412922117.jpg
25 KB, 325x384
>women don't try to dominate each other

any sex of any species totally don't try to dominate each other
>>
>>32555158
Livia of Rome. She practically demonstrates that women are just as ill tempered and murderous as men, they just use different weapons because they can't compete with males physically.
>>
>>32555564
Funny how so many women think that male leadership is all about domination. We're not chimps, I don't work for my boss because he'll throw shit at me if I don't... I work for my boss because I respect and trust him.
>>
>>32555158
that chinese female pirate queen
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ching_Shih

queen mary (AKA 'bloody' Mary)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_I_of_England
also her entire sister who's name escapes me

there's a dozen more but yes.
>>
>>32555158
> women "naturally co-operate and don't try to dominate each other".
IIRC research shows the opposite is true, men are predisposed to cooperation and women are predisposed to competition and underhandedness. Biologically it makes sense, if a man i hunting or fighting in a war or something he needs to be able to work with other men and trust them not to leave him for dead so they can steal his wife. Women on the otherhand need to ensure that they get the best husband and resources for their family and husband. Using the hunter/gatherer analogy, if she finds a nice berry bush she might not tell the other women so she can keep extra food for herself or her family. It doesn't put anyone in direct risk and increases her prosperity.

Of course this is memory if the topic interests you you can try looking it up.
>>
>>32555614

Margaret Thatcher is a poor example. She thought like a man pretty much exclusively throughout her career.
>>
OP here

Thanks for the help everyone, I've debated this with her as shes currently texting me but she won't have it.

It's come to the point where I've told her I don't like sexism, I don't believe in gender specifics or discrimination anymore than I believe in racial, religious or nationalist stereotypes.

Anyone can be a dick or be compassionate, it's down to the person and not statistics. Fuck this girl shes a moron. Shes spreading just as much hate with this propaganda as the men shes complaining about.
>>
>>32557103
Amazonian queen, she would cut the dicks of men off and put them in their mouths. She also hated men so much she killed everyone of them she happened upon.
>>
File: catfightsoverhandbags.png (1 MB, 436x4578) Image search: [Google]
catfightsoverhandbags.png
1 MB, 436x4578
>>32557166
>>
>>32555158

Tell her that Sarah Palin would make a great president then, watch as her feminist idiocy clashes with her libtard hate of repubs.
>>
File: womenoftenaggressors.gif (48 KB, 328x440) Image search: [Google]
womenoftenaggressors.gif
48 KB, 328x440
>>32556623
>>
File: divorceandfatherhood.png (121 KB, 711x1099) Image search: [Google]
divorceandfatherhood.png
121 KB, 711x1099
>>32556623
Child abuse statistics.
>>
>>32557245
i'm going to look her up that sounds kind of crazy
>>
>>32557418
How is this relevant? I was speaking of murder.
>>
>>32557451
see
>>32557604

As well, those facts are pretty self-explanatory already. If the majority of parents who have custody are mothers, then it is normal that the majority of abused children are abused by that person also. That study states that HALF of fathers have no visitation at all.
>>
Countess Elizabeth Báthory de Ecsed (Báthory Erzsébet in Hungarian; 8 August 1560 – 21 August 1614) was a countess from the renowned Báthory family of nobility in the Kingdom of Hungary. She has been labelled the most prolific female serial killer in history, though the precise number of her victims is debated. Báthory and four collaborators were accused of torturing and killing hundreds of girls between 1585 and 1610.[1] Despite the evidence against Elizabeth, her family's influence kept her from facing trial. She was imprisoned in December 1610 within Csejte Castle, Upper Hungary, now in Slovakia, where she remained immured in a set of rooms until her death four years later.

The stories of her serial murders and brutality are verified by the testimony of more than 300 witnesses and survivors as well as physical evidence and the presence of horribly mutilated dead, dying and imprisoned girls found at the time of her arrest.[2] Stories which ascribe to her vampire-like tendencies (most famously the tale that she bathed in the blood of virgins to retain her youth) were generally recorded years after her death and are considered unreliable. Her story quickly became part of national folklore, and her infamy persists to this day. [3] She is often compared with Vlad III the Impaler of Wallachia, on whom the fictional Count Dracula is partly based, and has been nicknamed The Blood Countess and Countess Dracula.
>>
>>32557604
You spoke of violence.

Murder sure, though that encompasses things like organized crime and gang violence. Women commit the overwhelming majority of infanticide, figures which are comparable to the suicide rates. This isn't counted in the general homicide statistics.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2174580/

Don't kid yourself that women aren't just as violent and capable of horrific shit as men.
>>
Why would you entertain such a stupid debate in the first place?

Here is your weapon. You need to reframe.

http://judgybitch.com/2013/09/17/what-would-happen-if-no-men-showed-up-for-work-today/
>>
File: PatriarchsPurchase.jpg (296 KB, 1054x1600) Image search: [Google]
PatriarchsPurchase.jpg
296 KB, 1054x1600
Once she's opened the door to the idea that women and men are inherently different - that is, that women *naturally* cooperate and don't try to dominate each other - then any other discussion of naturally-occurring differences and dispositions is no longer taboo (read: sexist), it's just a matter of evidence and opinion. Tell her that if she's playing it that way, neither of you is bound any longer to pretend that women and men are the same. There is no moral difference between saying "women are more peaceful" and "women are less intelligent" other than what the available evidence indicates, you've already crossed the Rubicon for differences.

Same argument I use about circumcision when I want to mess with feminuts. If you allow boys to be circumcised, then you've already established that it's acceptable to mutilate the genitals of a non-consenting infant, and any disagreement is merely a matter of degree - that is, you think X amount of damage is acceptable, while I think X+1 amount of damage is acceptable, and there is no objective way to decide which of us is correct.

So give her that explanation, then say anything you want about women. The stereotypes are all fair game now. Hell, any undesirable trait is fair. Backstabbing, cowardice, can't into logic, emotional outbursts, all of it. Have a blast. She's asserted that women cooperate, you can assert that women do nothing but gossip. She gets mad, point out that patriarchy managed to get us from caves to skyscrapers and from tribal chiefs to elected representatives of both sexes, so it can't be all that bad.

Also, look to any of the Chinese empresses and dowagers. Tons of them to pick from, including quite a few who murdered their own family members to secure power.
>>
>>32557301
Eh not directly related to the point, that is more towards the point of modern women being catty whores. There is nothing inherently wrong with women, they are simply programmed differently, it doesn't make one better than the other any more than your virus scanner is better than your PC game, the two are programmed for different things. Women are programmed to care for children and their husband, men are programmed to provide for and protect their wife and children.
>>
>>32557817
For murder of children commited by parents, the rates are nearly equal with men being slightly higher, though not by much at all.
I am not kidding myself, history and statistics don't lie. Murder is the worst and most violent of crimes.
Why do you care, anyway? Like I said, that doesn't mean women are better, especially not at leadership of all things.
>>
>>32555158
have you ever worked in an office that's mostly women?
it's like fucking GoT only with more backstabbing & gossip.
>>
>>32558097
>rape is the worst goyim
if it hurts the SJWs it's no good at bringing down Western society
>>
Ilse Koch comes to mind.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilse_Koch

And there are others like her.

http://listverse.com/2012/10/30/10-female-concentration-camp-guards/

I've always heard that Imelda Marcos was particularly brutal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imelda_Marcos

Again, there are more like her. Mostly Asian dictators.

http://mypolitikal.com/2012/06/20/a-list-of-female-dictators/

Jiang Qing was involved in the Cultural Revolution, which killed MILLIONS of people. But is mostly not reported in the west, or in China itself. (I'm white that speaks Chinese, it's touchy there. But she definitely helped kill millions.)
>>
>>32558097
I merely contest that women are not as violent. They're merely less capable of causing damage. If women were the physical equals of men, and not spared the burden of warfare historically, I sincerely doubt there would be a discrepancy. When the circumstances permit it (as in DV, child abuse, infant murder) women have proven to be equally violent.

A lot of men out there are incredibly violent. I'm a man, I've never been violent to anyone in my life. It has no reflection on me besides the fact that we share a gender. The same for women. But both are well capable of the worst of human nature, of that I have no doubt. I've met people from both genders who are truly vicious.
>>
>>32555295

Daily mails women at the workforce article

The amount of sexual assault claims during the napolitano era

If you understood a little more about females, you would understand why she is wrong, women engage in competition with each-other on a microcosmic scale, and almost continuously at that. Men realize when cooperation is necessary and when it isn't.
>>
>>32555416
If you don't cut her out of your life ASAP, you're going to get hit with a false rape accusations. Never, under any circumstances have sex with a feminist, or even be friends with one. They're poison, and there is no way you can convince them they're wrong as a male. You're just "mansplaining", and "benefiting from patriarchy".
>>
Empress Xu Xhi is one of the baddest bitches of all time. Utterly ruthless.
>>
>>32558097

> the rates are nearly equal with men being slightly higher, though not by much at all.

Break it down further. Who is more likely to kill the kid - the biological father, or Mommy's new boyfriend who would never have been there if she hadn't decided to bring him around? I'd hold her partly responsible for the latter.
>>
>>32555553
So what you're saying is it's superior.
>>
>>32555158
>crazy femizazi friend
Why in the actual fuck would you befriend such a creature?
>>
File: male_female_bell_curve_.png (17 KB, 429x241) Image search: [Google]
male_female_bell_curve_.png
17 KB, 429x241
>>
My friend asked me earlier what's the first thing I'd do if I took over the world, and the thing that came to my mind first was to make feminism illegal and punishable by death.
>>
>>32558402
No, I do agree that women can be incredibly vicious, but physically so? Not really. Perhaps that is a physical limitation, but murder doesn't require any strength unless you are beating someone to death.
I don't think it's biological thing, just cultural.
>>
File: iq-by-college-major-gender.png (66 KB, 741x643) Image search: [Google]
iq-by-college-major-gender.png
66 KB, 741x643
>>32558590
>>
>>32558528
The statistic is for biological parents. For all children regardless of parentage, 80% of murderers are male.

Source:
http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf
>>
>>32556153

She still counts though, the woman was a new Orleans slave owner who pretty much did all the bathory stuff IRL, lets not forget the amount of people who died during catherine the greats hop on the industrialisation train.

Queen Victoria ruled over the largest empire and biggest expansion of Britain into foreign territory ever (remind her that she was anti-feminist to twist the blade)

Queen Isabella of commended the expansion of Spain, creating the Spanish empire, (again, just tell her how many thousands were killed off by the Spanish, even if it isn't true)

She also signed off on the inquisition
>>
>>32558612
Women are incapable of physical direct violence since they're simply weak.

Thats why they resort to more devious methods and manipulation.
Münchhausener by proxy
Poisoning their husband
You will also notice they like to murder in privacy, such as the safety of their own utherus
>>
>>32555158
the situation she presents in which women rule "through co-operation" is an impossible fantasy. It takes a strong leader to unite an area and enforce the law. Tell her to take a history class and learn how every fucking society ever was started and how they went through cycles of government. Women would never be able to rule, because you can't control a country or city-state by being nice and sharing or whatever. Hell look at communism. It takes a temporary dictatorship stage to get things in order, except it's never progressed past that stage because it doesn't work at all to have people govern themselves.
>>
File: vampira_disfrutando.jpg (35 KB, 309x450) Image search: [Google]
vampira_disfrutando.jpg
35 KB, 309x450
>>32555158
semi related: look up Erzsebet Bathory.
>>
>>32558738
>such as the safety of their own utherus
I shall ignore this part for obvious reasons.

Yes, they do, and yet they still do not kill as much as men. Why does it matter? You already believe women are dumber, weaker and just entirely inferior to men. So why do you insist on making them out to be more violent and any other negative quality you can think of on top of that?
Fair enough, women are weaker, tend to have more average IQs and so on, I won't dispute those things. Facts are facts, and crime rates are facts too.
>>
>>32555158
even if women didn't try to dominate eachother (protip: they do), it still wouldn't work because you can't be in charge and not dominate. It doesn't fucking work. move the fuck on before you get a rape charge anon
>>
>arguing with women
You have already lost
>>
>>32558552
Bloody Mary, Isabella I of Castile, Ilsa Koch (The Witch of Buchenwald), Irma Grese (Bitch of Belsen), Elizabeth Bathory, Indira Gandhi (Operation Blue Star, the "Emergancy")

She is aware how international politics work, right?
>>
>>32555884
>Catholic Nun Schoolmarms in the 'Mother and Child' homes in Ireland.
Oh shit, yeah. Them. Horrible fucking people.
>>
>>32558867
If we went by facts then niggers would have been genocided long ago.

The only thing that matters are muh feelings
>>
>>32559230
Who is "we"?
Not that I agree with genocide, I don't support exterminating all niggers any more than I support exterminating the entire male half of the population.
>>
Who gives a fuck? You're friends with a feminazi. That's the problem. Solve it. Stop talking to her, you dumb cunt.
>>
>>32555158
Wait, is she saying that men and women should not be treated equally because of their genders? Sounds like a bigot to me.
>>
Ignoring the fact that women are bitches and care more about the act of dominating other women than the actual results of domination
Aggression and competition are vital in a world with limited and oddly distributed resources. Men willing to take from others by force to benefit his own tribe is the entire reason that western civilization thrived and abandoning that mindset is why it is in decline
>>
But she is right

Im ok with our current world, Africans need to man the fuck up. People lived with less just fine.
>>
She probably would think that Margaret Tatcher was a witch.
>>
>>32555158
just have them read TLP
>>
>>32555635
This. OP, this.
>>
File: 1405543192247.jpg (199 KB, 912x583) Image search: [Google]
1405543192247.jpg
199 KB, 912x583
>>having sex with her.
Are these the type of people who make up Hookup culture?

Jesus, why do you fuck people like this? Last time I was in a sexual relationship with someone whom I had ideological differences with, I got the hell out.

Are you controlled by your dick OP?
>>
>>32555158
>"naturally co-operate and don't try to dominate each other".

Fucking kek, isn't like 95% of high school bullying done by females against females?
>>
You can dig into the Roman empire, there is an imperatrice wich i forgot the nale that poisonned a shitload of people.
>>
>>32562830
Also, the amazones had a female only society wich was pretty dominative and warmongering.
You can also speak about the viking maidens.
>>
File: argentina maggie.jpg (40 KB, 492x402) Image search: [Google]
argentina maggie.jpg
40 KB, 492x402
>>32555158
>I have a crazy feminazi friend

She isn't your friend.
>>
>>32555158
>women "naturally co-operate and don't try to dominate each other"

Call her out on being a biofact spouting gender essentialist and tell her to check her sextraitor privilege.
>>
File: women business2.png (382 KB, 1468x1548) Image search: [Google]
women business2.png
382 KB, 1468x1548
>>32555158

She's clearly never worked in an office with more than two women before.

As soon as you have more than two women in a work setting, they gang up on each other and start cannibalising everything in sight. Study this article, negro, and learn from it.
>>
>>32555263
anyone found the video on this?
>>
>>32562830
You may be thinking on Livia, the wife of Augustus, but you could also be thinking on Agrippina (the mother of Nero).
>>
>>32562978
Just download the Dutch version of Survivor. It's called Expeditie Robinson.
>>
>>32563055
thank you
>>
>>32562978
It's this season, fucknuts:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expeditie_Robinson_2002
>>
>>32555158
Cite that all female business that collapsed due to cattiness
Women fucking HATE each other
Source: gf and female friends constantly complain about other females who they work with

After I get off work I go and have a drink with the fellas, you won't find the females doing the same with the women they work with
>>
>>32555158

For crimes on an organized scale committed by women just look at the Philippines. The Philippines ranks very high in women participation in business and government (on par with degenerate countries such as Sweden), having had two female presidents so far. Also, a woman masterminded the probably largest corruption scandal in recent Philippine history:

>Janet "Jenny" Luy Lim-Napoles (born January 15, 1964) is a Filipina businesswoman who is believed to have masterminded the Priority Development Assistance Fund Scam.

> The Priority Development Assistance Fund scam, also called the PDAF scam or the pork barrel scam, is a political scandal involving the alleged misuse by several members of the Congress of the Philippines of their Priority Development Assistance Fund (PDAF, popularly called "pork barrel"), a lump-sum discretionary fund granted to each member of Congress for spending on priority development projects of the Philippine government, mostly on the local level.

> It is estimated that the Philippine government was defrauded of some ?10 billion in the course of the scam, having been diverted to Napoles, participating members of Congress and other government officials. Aside from the PDAF and the fertilizer fund maintained by the Department of Agriculture, around ?900 million in royalties earned from the Malampaya gas field were also lost to the scam. The scam has provoked public outrage, with calls being made on the Internet for popular protests to demand the abolition of the PDAF, and the order for Napoles' arrest sparking serious discussion online.
>>
>if women were in charge it'd be totally different because women "naturally co-operate and don't try to dominate each other".

Honestly the best counter argument to this is to point out that it is an unverifiable claim since no historical example exists.
>>
File: 1393884945546.jpg (248 KB, 1350x801) Image search: [Google]
1393884945546.jpg
248 KB, 1350x801
>>32555158
>Counter argument?

The world is so shit now because more and more women infiltrate everything.
>>
File: 1393884946477.jpg (618 KB, 887x2141) Image search: [Google]
1393884946477.jpg
618 KB, 887x2141
>>32558590
>>
File: 1393888565751.jpg (170 KB, 1000x834) Image search: [Google]
1393888565751.jpg
170 KB, 1000x834
>>32558630
>>
File: operation blue star.jpg (78 KB, 417x612) Image search: [Google]
operation blue star.jpg
78 KB, 417x612
>>32555158
Tell her about Maragaret Thatchers Pedophile Rings and War Crimes,

Tell her about Indira Gandhi's progressive government and its decision to ethnically cleanse Sikhs.

Tell her about how Joan of Arc was a figurehead and advocated killing every last Englishman from the land.

Tell her about how Swedish feminists arrested a man for looking too muscly.

Chances are you'll set her straight.
>>
>>32555554
>555554

So close, so so close.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 300x242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 300x242
>>32563372
Dude hit up /r9k/ it's been get city recently
>>
File: progress.jpg (632 KB, 800x1119) Image search: [Google]
progress.jpg
632 KB, 800x1119
>>32555398
>leave everyone alone
>never bother anyone
>never question anyone
>just live life for yourself and by yourself only
>>
File: gloria arroyo mugshots.jpg (81 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
gloria arroyo mugshots.jpg
81 KB, 800x600
>>32563284

Then, former president Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo (2001-2010), presided over a country with rising human rights violations, extrajudicial killings, enforced disappearances and was involved in several other corruption scandals.

> A May 2006 Amnesty International report expressed concern over the sharp rise in vigilante killings of militant activists and community workers in the Philippines.Task Force Usig, a special police unit tasked to probe reported extra-judicial killings, by state run death squads counts 115 murders and says most of these are the result of an internal purge by communist rebels.Human rights groups put the number as high as 830.

> Under Arroyo's government, the Philippines has become second only to Iraq as the world's riskiest place to report the news, with 23 journalists killed since 2003. [as of 2006, look up 2009 Maguindanao Massacre, where 34 journalists were killed]

> On November 18, 2011, Arroyo was arrested following the filing of criminal charges against her for electoral fraud. She was held at the Veterans Memorial Medical Center in Quezon City under charges of electoral sabotage but released on bail in July 2012. She was re-arrested while in hospital on charges of misuse of $8.8 million in state lottery funds in October 2012.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 398x339) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 398x339
>>32563411
>dubs checked

Rolling
>>
>>32555493
Just imagine the backlash if someone would start an all-male company
>>
File: britishHumor.gif (993 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
britishHumor.gif
993 KB, 250x250
>>32557045
>I don't work for my boss because he'll throw shit at me if I don't
>>
>>32555158
You can't reason with the mentally insane. Let her sink $50K+ into student loan debt for her women's studies degree and watch her cry patriarchy when she can't get a job anywhere besides Starbucks.
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 640x1136
>>
>>32557451
>44,5% of fathers with no visitation pay all the support due
Oh man that's so fucked up. Imagine having a child somewhere that you pay for in full but are never allowed to meet
>>
>>32555158
Mostly already mentioned all I wanted to mention except this:
Search for empress Daji. China own this strong womyn for 3 new torture methods. And other bloody things she did while she was alive. Emperor was one puppet for she to play.
>>
>>32558630
>>32563358

>Social work with lowest IQ

legendary kek
>>
>>32555158

when britain was governed by margaret thatcher she went to war with argentina. add that.

"naturally co-operate and don't try to dominate each other"

thats complete bullshit. women are their own worst enemy. to them is not about domination but being in a higher part of the hierarchy.
they are constantly in fighting

ask her this, if they are so united and get along so well, then why arent women in charge?
hey are after all more of them than males.

why are there so many women that are fighting against their own rights of freedom?

if they were so united they would have voted for a women president.
>>
>>32563082
I'm now rewatching parts on youtube after they get some men on their island and one of the women had interviewed a social biologist for work before the show. He said if we were depended on women we would still live in the stone age. And she had to admit to the other women that she starts to believe in that. The other women say she shouldn't say it, but agree it is true. It's hilarious.
>>
File: 13836664748847.jpg (493 KB, 972x972) Image search: [Google]
13836664748847.jpg
493 KB, 972x972
>>32564479

>leave women in charge for 4000 years
>develop no written language
>believe pregnancy is caused by dead spirits and yams
>cultural traditions involve canibalism and making 6 year olds have sex
>magic spells are considered a valuable trade commodity

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trobriand_Islands
>>
>>32564479

any links with subtitles?
>>
>>32555493
>women can't run their shit on their own, but males can = patriachy
nice one
>>
>>32565691
Nope, I'm dutch.
>>
>>32555158
>naturally co-operate and don't try to dominate each other
At this point I would pull the most Shiggy Diggy face I possibly could.
>>
>>32555416
The Capacity for Evil is gender-neutral, but the capacity for Work is male-dominated.
What do you get when you're Evil without Work? You fight over the scraps and the rubble.
>>
>>32565691
This is the link to it in dutch. It starts at episode 3 when they get a slave from the other island. Of course the women abuse their men slave and even mention it to him. The women slave on the men island mentions that she expected to get all the horrible chores, but is surprised she didn't get any.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uc2EtMhoKU&list=PLmLJ4za8Ug9pEv5i7tjPqBfWMf-4_I657&index=1
>>
>>32566208
Also the men slave later in the evening separates himself from the group with one of the women he likes and the other women turn into jealous bitches. This is all from episode 3.
>>
>>32557045

>you dont engage in feces wars with your coworkers

Max pleb right here
>>
>>32555884
>Boudicca
>ass kicking
Top kek
>>
>>32566259
A great part is also when one of the men dumped on the island is complaining about them making a mess of it. The women with the highest word(probably a feminist) is only defending herself. He puts her in her place and absolutely destroys her. It's too bad I can't find the first 2 episodes. But it has the looking back episode I'm going to watch when I have the time today.
>>
>>32555158

I've used this tactic numerous times and turned a few females away from feminism.

Basically you have to get it in their head that feminism in its self is what's causing unhappiness in her life. Challenge her just for one day that she forget about feminism and stop thinking about the things that trigger her unhappiness. Make sure you keep following up with her. Tell her to stay off Tumblr and other sites like Jezebel.

Basically if you remove the Internet you'like see many females are just plain happier since they don't have radical femicunts filling their heads with narratives of oppression.

Don't challege feminism it's self. Side step it completely.
>>
>>32555158
HA FUCKING HA.
As if there wasn't a huge load of common bitches who criticized EVERYONE for EVERYTHING and picked fights over nothing.
>>
>>32555158
>because women "naturally co-operate and don't try to dominate each other"
I'm pretty sure women have major internal struggle when it comes to social status among them.
As though if the attention's not divided equally then all hell breaks loose.
Now, what boosts research, medicine, military, civilization and economics better than a bit of competition here and there?
Thing of all the research leading up to the nuke that would've been completely missed due to "women cooperating".
Think of all the medical examinations by nazi doctors and the doctors at unit something-something that did gruesome research on prisoners of war and jews, all would've been missed due to "women cooperating".
Christ, even think of the global population, if "women cooperation" were a thing there'd be shanty towns all over city's and an ecosystem torn apart for resources.
We've got our shit right and we know when a little fight's for the good of the future even though there'll be casualties.
>>
>>32555158
>Any examples of female war criminals or evil leaders? Counter argument?
no of course not
that's not the counter argument
the counter argument is that if women ran this they'd be ten times worse which is precisely why they don't run anything.

you are not obligated to defend criminals. She is simply not in any position to judge the people she thinks she can judge, because she's just a little girl and doesn't know shit about 99% of political/historical issues - like most of us, except it's not 99% but like 90% with /pol/.
>>
>>32557103
her entire sister? are you sure? not just 7/16ths of her?
>>
>>32555680
that picture doesn't show the thinness
>>
>>32557733
It was most likely a conspiracy to get her land. She really din du nuffin.
>>
If women would be in control, we'd have less armies and violence.

And more assassinations, intelligence services and more wiretapping.

The differences between men and women aren't as big as feminists and MRA goons want you to believe.
>>
File: 1393884999678.jpg (36 KB, 341x363) Image search: [Google]
1393884999678.jpg
36 KB, 341x363
>>32568549
>The differences between men and women aren't as big as feminists and MRA goons want you to believe.
>>
>>32569137
Lrn2academicbiology

Seriously. Go to university, or fuck off.
>>
File: 13938849466657.jpg (1 MB, 2382x1080) Image search: [Google]
13938849466657.jpg
1 MB, 2382x1080
>>32569248

What about "40% less synapses"
>>32564164
don't you understand, dyke?
>>
>>32569386
Post a scientific source, not some photoshopped DeviantArt thing.
>>
>>32569418

Too stupid to click the link?
>>
File: 1393884948874.jpg (26 KB, 461x307) Image search: [Google]
1393884948874.jpg
26 KB, 461x307
>>32569461
>Too stupid to click the link?

Lol, probably a cunt.
>>
>>32556232
I don't. They're naturally competitive and extremely jealous of one another. To a leftist female especially, success is a threat to their self-confidence on all levels. They literally cannot sincerely support one another if one of them is doing better than the other.
>>
File: 1318453535429.jpg (60 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1318453535429.jpg
60 KB, 300x250
>>32569461
>>32569492
>no sources
>no data
>no graphs

Not science.
>>
>>32555158

I'm a woman and that made me laugh. Women are much crueler to each other than men are.
>>
>>32555158

go to any female workplace and stay for 1 day.

They don't work together at all, they bitch about each other and try to establish a peking order.
>>
File: fgjgfjfg.jpg (129 KB, 1095x730) Image search: [Google]
fgjgfjfg.jpg
129 KB, 1095x730
>>32555158
Men are like dogs and women are like cats. Men work with others for the benefit of the pack. Women work with others for the benefit of themself. So conflict naturally arises in an all-female society.
>>
File: 1393884777746.jpg (2 MB, 1632x3040) Image search: [Google]
1393884777746.jpg
2 MB, 1632x3040
>>32569586
>Not science.

That's because you're still too stupid to click the link, cunt.
>>
>>32555158

Any one have that thing were a bunch of women were put on an island and told to survive and a bunch of men on a different island told the same and the women did nothing but bicker and argue over what to do and didn't do hardly anything without being told or have someone else agree and the men worked well together and did things on their own initiative?
>>
File: yahoo.png (117 KB, 1642x938) Image search: [Google]
yahoo.png
117 KB, 1642x938
>>32569623
>>
>>32563358
>education among the lowest IQ
Such a fucking problem. This is why school teaches you jack shit.
>>
>>32555158
>>I have a crazy feminazi friend who is trying to tell me that the reason the world is so shit is because men are in charge, and that if women were in charge it'd be totally different because women "naturally co-operate and don't try to dominate each other".

how her this list:
http://www.britisharmykillings.org.uk/page/126/MPs-who-voted-for-war-with-Iraq
look at all the womyn who voted for the iraq war

here's an article talking about it:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1391862/Blairs-babe-just-warlike-men-says-MP-Bob-Marshall-Andrews.html
Analysis of the vote against the Iraq War reveals an unhappy lack of support among women Labour backbenchers. In a long and hard-fought debate, four Labour women spoke against the war (Diane Abbott, Glenda Jackson, Alice Mahon and Lynne Jones). From 139 Labour MPs who voted against the war, just 15 were women.

consider the 101 blair babes

a vast majority voted for the IRAQ war

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blair_Babe
>>
File: 1388248915607.jpg (735 KB, 742x1725) Image search: [Google]
1388248915607.jpg
735 KB, 742x1725
>>
File: 13938849498676.jpg (209 KB, 1099x653) Image search: [Google]
13938849498676.jpg
209 KB, 1099x653
>>32569808
>This is why school teaches you jack shit.

This is only part of the problem. The other part is that we live in a rape exaggeration society that puts cunts holes on a pedestal. Therefore youngcunts have the power to blackmail male teachers.
>>
The day and age of discrimination against men is really shitty. :(
>>
>>32555158
>don't try to dominate each other

Most women are passive and are not competitive as men.

Women in charge are going to totally ruin the civilization, for women feelings are more important than logic.

Show me an example of a woman's civilization?
Why there is so few woman inventors? women did not invent, radio, cars, TV or electricity.

The world needs competition and natural order in order to progress.
If progressing involves risk or pain (which it does) women will naturally halt the progression because 'muh feelings'

men: lets fly to space! Yes I may die, but fuck it I love taking risk! Flies to space.
women: no lets not fly to space, its to dangerous, lets stay safe at home.
>>
>>32570511
>Show me an example of a woman's civilization?

See >>32565419
>>
File: 1360609587832.png (1 MB, 919x720) Image search: [Google]
1360609587832.png
1 MB, 919x720
>>32569673
The link links to another image that posts sources that lead nowhere.

Nice try, Shekelstein.
>>
>>32565419
fascinating shit but that doesn't really prove anything
>>
File: 13938884777409.jpg (172 KB, 534x818) Image search: [Google]
13938884777409.jpg
172 KB, 534x818
>>32570615
>The link links to another image that posts sources that lead nowhere.

How stupid are you, cunt?

There are 3 sources given.

1st source: Google #1 result
2nd source: Google #1 result
3rd source: Google #1 result

1/10 for making me google.
>>
File: 1404266189827.jpg (47 KB, 569x472) Image search: [Google]
1404266189827.jpg
47 KB, 569x472
>>32555493
>A fashion spat ended one friendship when Sarah and our young development researcher received the same surprise Christmas gift- a Chloe paddington bag worth 900
>They forced a few compliments, but relations never recovered, to the expense of my company
hehe

>Another time, when two members of staff bought the same jeans, one proclaimed: 'They'll look better on me, because I'm a size eight and she's a ten"
hehe

>Two of the skinny girls often snidely said about the largest girl: 'I'd kill myself if I got that fat.'
>She got revenge by pretending to buy them fat-free lattes which were really full fat
top fucking kek

>Tensions spilled over when one of the researchers took Natasha's laptop and refused to return it
>Sarah, my general manager, was present but refused to get involved because she didn't want to be the 'bad cop'
Bwahahah

>We went bankrupt in 2007, less than two years after I'd formed the company
>Though I will not absolve myself of all guilt, I believe the business was ruined by the destructive jealousy and in-fighting of an allfemale staff. Their selfishness and insecurities led to my company's demise. When I needed the socalled 'sisterhood', believe me, it just wasn't there

Women fails to act like a boss, company fails, she blames the employees she was unable to control.

This whole thing was gold
>>
>>32570736
>fascinating shit but that doesn't really prove anything

But it definitely doesn't prove that cunts are equally capable.
>>
>>32555158
Here's one where a department was all women.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

Not exactly naturally co-operating.
>inb4 daily fail
>>
>>32568549
>And more assassinations, intelligence services and more wiretapping.
Against people who didn't compliment her shoes that morning. Fuck that shit
>>
File: 1303044758064.jpg (71 KB, 473x602) Image search: [Google]
1303044758064.jpg
71 KB, 473x602
>>32570808
Just because it gives a result on google, doesn't mean it's a viable scientific source.

Didn't you learn how to check the credibility of a "scientific" source in university, mate?
>>
>>32555158
Gee, every female-dominated work place ever maybe?
>>
File: 13938889484776.jpg (473 KB, 838x1182) Image search: [Google]
13938889484776.jpg
473 KB, 838x1182
>>32570972
>Just because it gives a result on google, doesn't mean it's a viable scientific source.

Studies by brain scientists are as credible as it gets, cunt. If you're unhappy then do your own studies.
>>
>>32558529
hah
>>
This is true, in ancient times when there was 13 month calendar with 28 days cycling with the lunar cycles, there were matriarchal rulers.

Women are supreme over men, albeit estrogen is carcinogenic, it is what the Earth likes.

Testosterone is an alien element.
>>
>>32571390
>Testosterone is an alien element.

That turns homo sapiens into superior man.
>>
>>32555158
>if women were in charge it'd be totally different because women "naturally co-operate and don't try to dominate each other".
If that's true, and co-operation is superior... then why are men in power?

Don't waste your time entertaining her fantasy. Show her that it is a delusion.

Women AREN'T in power, according to her... how does she explain that simple reality? If women were superior rulers, then why can't they even attain power?
>>
File: homo sapien sapien.jpg (104 KB, 218x235) Image search: [Google]
homo sapien sapien.jpg
104 KB, 218x235
>>32571512
homo sapien sapiens*

It happened around 35,000 years ago, an alien race of humanoids came to Europa and genetically engineered Neanderthaal into Homo sapien sapien or Cro Magnon.

These aliens were seen as gods, and the cro magnon women established a matriarchal society, the gods saw these blue eyed, blonde cro magnon women that they had engineered and took them as wives. Creating half human half gods.

Captcha: 777 for the gods and divine affinity
>>
>>32555158
Every example of societies led by women has been extremely war-like, and quickly degenerated into stick age shitholes.

Such societies have existed in northeastern Europe, Africa, and the Amazon (where do you think it got its name?).
>>
>>32556623
More violent or more physically able?
>>
>>32563366
>Tell her about Maragaret Thatchers Pedophile Rings

There were none, despite the Daily Mail's fevered imaginings.

>and War Crimes,

It isn't a war crime when you fight back after you're attacked.
>>
>>32562958
Brings a smile to my face every single time.
>>
I thought the thumbnail was a guy cosplaying as the colossal titan.
>>
>>32573220
This. Margaret Thatcher is an example of a good female leader who didn't just use her gender as a tool to shut up anyone who disagreed with her and won based on actually sound policies.
>>
File: 1317303666716.jpg (88 KB, 443x375) Image search: [Google]
1317303666716.jpg
88 KB, 443x375
Well, the obvious answer: if "naturally co-operate and don't try to dominate each other" was a workable strategy, they'd ALREADY be in charge.
>>
someone post the survivor island where the women created nothing and the men built a paradise
>>
>>32575380
i can't find the original link i had before so i'm going to post reddit (i know) they have the same pic

http://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/1xaupa/what_happens_when_you_drop_a_bunch_of_women_on_an/
>>
>>32555158
Ever work somewhere with multiple female managers?
It's the fucking worst, your ability to do your job comes second place and you're judged on personal feelings.
Women in charge are passive-aggressive, say things to your face whilst thinking the opposite (so obvious) and try to trample each other to the top by throwing others under the bus.
>>
>>32575466
This is a great comment from an ROK article that proves that feminism is nothing but a collective shit test.

"Quite a few years ago, I had the pleasure of watching the Dutch version of Survivor with my feminist roommate. That particular series of Dutch Survivor would have two islands, one populated by men and one populated by women. The feminist roommate had been promoting that particular series to me and the other students in the house for weeks because it would show us, according to her, what a society run by women - free from the evils of Patriarchy – would be like.

And it did. Oh it did.

Here is what happened: Initially both groups were dropped on their respective islands, given some supplies to get started and left to fend for themselves. In both groups there was some initial squabbling as people tried to figure out a local hierarchy. The men pretty much did whatever they felt was necessary – there was no leader giving orders. Men who felt like hunting, foraging or fishing did so. Another guy decided he was fed up with sitting on sand and started making benches. Others built a hut that gradually grew and evolved. Another guy cooked every night. Within days a neat little civilization was thriving, each day being slightly more prosperous than the previous one.

cont
>>
>>32556232
Any woman who has what it takes to get to the top is unlike the vast majority of women. Of course feminists hate Margaret Thatcher: she got where she was without whining or nagging or guilt tripping. That's completely un-feminist-like. Plus, the whole basis of their argument is that women can't get to the top on talent alone because muh patriarchal oppression. Powerful women are an embarrassment to feminists.
>>
File: image.jpg (845 KB, 440x3784) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
845 KB, 440x3784
>>32555158
I've got this, OP.
>>
File: fuck it.png (66 KB, 809x818) Image search: [Google]
fuck it.png
66 KB, 809x818
>>32576056
fuck this, i'm just going to post pic
>>
>>32555295
Queen Isabella I of Spain
Masterminded the massacre of Muslims known as the Glorious Reconquista of Spain

(Ferdinand didn't do shit)

Queen Victoria was also pretty brutal as far as colonial administration goes.

Also bring up Maria Theresa von Hapsburg who got shit all over by Prussia during the War of the Austrian Succession and the Seven Years' War.
>>
>>32576178
>Masterminded the massacre of Muslims known as the Glorious Reconquista of Spain
>implying that was a bad thing
They were foreign invaders, and mudslimes to boot. The Moors had no right to occupy Spain.
>>
Now just wait a second here...
>>
File: 1338396791167.gif (833 KB, 167x167) Image search: [Google]
1338396791167.gif
833 KB, 167x167
>>32555158
>women "naturally co-operate and don't try to dominate each other"
In what fantasy world does she live in?
>>
You could use Elizabeth Bathory but the best option is to never speak to your friend again. This world is full of 7 billion people, you don't need to waste your time with feminists.
>>
>>32569707
I don't, but back in Australia in the 90s they had two teams who had to walk across the outback for some stupid long distance. Supply drops were along the way and they had a very basic map, the camera crew had their own separate supplies.
The men's team did really really well and the womens team did very badly on the first few days(one of the women was blind, literally couldn't see). So to make it even they blinded one of the guys with a blindfold for the rest of the walk. They randomly picked the guy who demonstrated the most skills in survival so far.
The men took about half a day to adjust and started to use a rope to lead the blind guy on(something the women wouldn't do because it was demeaning to the girl who couldn't see, so they kept verbally guiding her slowing them down). The men would find supplies, take what they needed and then search for the women every day. The blind guy would start a fire every night and the rest of the guys would set up a camp.

On the last day the girls finished first because the guys basically walked them to the end and basically let them win(no joke, they were walking side by side to the end and the women jumped in front to break the ribbon).
Despite coming in last every other day, getting lost, never finding supplies once the girls claimed they'd worked well as a team and how the other girls in the group weren't as good at finding stuff or some small slight.
The guys pretty much didn't give a shit, they thought they worked well enough and talked about things they could do to improve themselves if they had to do it again.
>>
>>32575683
There was an article on here a few weeks ago that showed that a company with more women in management positions actually has a lower productivity(I can't remember the specific indicator they used in the article).
I'm a librarian and I'm having a shitty time finding work because they won't hire guys, even in university libraries and archives where high level skills are needed. I've seen some stupid people working in libraries where I'm not even getting interviews right now.
I'm tempted to just use my first initial on my resume so they can't tell if I'm male or female and see if that changes anything.
>>
world is shit
and men are in charge
>>
>>32555158
Margaret Thatcher, the Iron Lady, often having the phrase "I don't care" attached to her.

The best argument against someone saying women are 'naturally' these liberal/progressive creatures.
>>
>>32578525
need more info
>>32579013
>men are in charge
if you call reptilians and Jews men, than sure it is
>>
>>32579130
>need more info
>Assuming you're an Ausfag:
It was for A Current Affair(maybe 60 Minutes but I don't think so), Mike Munroe was involved in it and was one of the walkers. It was back in the 90s when I was still in primary school/early high school so probably 1994-6 at the latest.
One of the guys was this fat American preacher who had no experience in the outdoors and his niche in the group was basically keeping everyone going and morale up. By the last day he was doing well as a walker and was put in charge of guiding the "blind" guy.
The girls team had a blind girl who was a paralympian(I think, she was an athlete of some kind, it has been almost twenty years so forgive me for forgetting).
I just remember the women had no skills despite being above average in terms of fitness and health compared to the men.

The things I do remember most were the American guy praying with the other guys to lift their spirits after a hard day, the opening shot when they were just dumped on an empty spot in the outback(its fucking desolate out there) and told to start walking it was a weeks walk to their ride home and the women jumping the gun at the end to technically win.

I can't find anything on Google about it sadly and I'm willing to accept I've probably got some details wrong because I know that memory is unreliable(unless you were raped, then its 100% true no matter what video evidence may prove later).
>>
File: image.jpg (485 KB, 560x3568) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
485 KB, 560x3568
>>32579130
>reptilians
>>>/x/
>>
>>32579762
http://sixtyminutes.ninemsn.com.au/webchats/263752/sorrel-wilby-and-glenn-ridge
this sounds eerily like what you have described
>>
>>32579983
no this is definitely it
http://sixtyminutes.ninemsn.com.au/article/258749/survival-the-ultimate-test
>>
>>32555158
>if women were in charge it'd be totally different because women
Might makes right. Women have not the might to usurp the roll of men. Therefore men are right to rule women/earth.
>>
>>32579983
>>32580087
Wow, I remembered a lot of things about that wrong.
Five years later than I though as well(I was just starting university at that time, I thought for some reason I was just starting High School when I remembered it).
The women did have some good ideas(space blanket for shared heat) and were aware of how badly they were doing.

Thanks!

Found the video with this handy easy to remember address:
http://sixtyminutes.ninemsn.com.au/video/?videoid=495a0edd-d701-4f2a-b88c-3e6cc0e23034&src=v5:posterframe:titleBar^link:&from=mpl_en-au_sixtyminutes_news^sixtyminutes^classicvids

Part two seems lost to the ages which is a shame.

Also that web chat from >>32579983
>Woman bitching about her team the entire time while talking herself up.
>Complains that the mens team had three production crew on it and she only had one camerawoman(hint: the production crew wanted to get to the campsite as fast as possible).
>Men swapped roles nearly every day while walking, keeping things fresh and ensuring that everyone developed skills.
>>
>>32555158
>"naturally co-operate and don't try to dominate each other".

She said after talking about what bitches all her close friends are for 3 hours.
>>
>>32579843
Such a pity, you've had your instincts bred out of you. You must not be well read, are you?
>>
>>32575683

I couldn't agree more. They form little cliques, and if you aren't in one they'll trample you.

I won't work for a woman ever again.
>>
>>32555884

Magdalene Asylums are what you are referring to. Catholics priests and especially nuns ran slave camps, sexually abused young and teen girls, and did it all for money. Women and girls could get sent there for just pissing off their guardians.
>>
>>32576139
thats just depressing
>>
>sexual promiscuity everywhere
>most western women are sluts in their youth, then scheming man-hating bulldykes from middle adulthood on
>competition among men for sex with women has never been higher
>no jerbs since women entered the workforce
>low birthrates due to low economic security
>all the bad policies due to women having the vote for the past hundred years
the world is shit because women are in charge
>>
>>32579119
Yeah, they aren't naturally liberal, in fact, before the mid 1960s they overall voted more conservative than men. To say that they're ability to vote caused all of our problems seems a bit odd considering that there voting habits changed completely in the 1960s.
Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 51

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.