[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Upcoming Spring Babby Cup
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /po/ - Papercraft & Origami

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Po_logo.png (388 KB, 726x1000) Image search: [Google]
Po_logo.png
388 KB, 726x1000
Hello guys! I'm the co-manager for /po/ in 4 chanc up.

For those of you who don't know what it is, consult with this page.

http://implyingrigged . info / wiki / FAQ

Remove spaces and all.

So the Spring Babby Cup is coming on April and I want to ask the board if we would want to make changes to the current roster as it has been a few months since the last roster change. Things probably have changed since then despite the whole slow board thing. So I will list our current roster.

Starting XI:

Cutting Mat
Sticky When?
Tacky Glue
pika pika
>Wintercruft
Broken Printer (Captain)
Template
Moneygami (Silver medal, an upgraded player given to the most important players of the team)
X-Acto (Silver medal)
Paper Plane (Gold medal, the maximum upgraded player, given to the most... most important player of the team)
1000 Cranes (Gold medal)

Bench:

Pepakura
No Progress
Big Head Mode
Thick Card Stock
PDO
Origami Books
Cubecraft
Weapons Thread
Graphig
Paper Stars
>>>/pol/
/ggt/

With this roster I feel like there's a lot of work to be done. Since we've been seeing many visitors from /pol/ recently maybe we could bump >>>/pol/ up to the first team or change it to be more friendly to /pol/. /ggt/ has been dead for a while, Weapons Thread as well, perhaps pika pika and Origami Books. However I am unsure as to who I would replace them with.

So this is exactly what this thread is for, I will ask the board if any of you lads have any ideas that would help the team represent this board better. Here is our team page.

http : //implyingrigged . info/ wiki //po/

Thank you in advance /po/ and I hope I don't fail you once again.
>>
>>537221
>pika pika

What the fuck? I have been here for a couple years, and other than that shitty thread that was bumped to dead, I see no reason or relation to this board, so I will suggest to remove it.
>>
>>537243
It was there when we last changed up the roster which was like about a few months ago. Any suggestions as to what to replace it with?
>>
>>537245
What about peak and valley fold?

Or alternatively, we could name them ... and ._._._. after the conventions founds on most of the origami and papercraft diagrams.
>>
>>537259
I really like that idea, I'll put it into very heavy consideration.
>>
I think we really need Diagram request in our team. He visits /po rather often and he doesnt how to google.
>>
yeah we've had a lot more people from /pol/ recently. should probably bump up the /pol/ player.
>>
CP (crease pattern)
>>
File: 1460240086809.jpg (18 KB, 356x158) Image search: [Google]
1460240086809.jpg
18 KB, 356x158
/i/ here, time to fold!
>>
good luck /po/!
>>
Due to some internal cup complications, we will now also be playing against /o/.
>>
3 - 3

nice draw desu
>>
FUCKING KEK

>/PO/ GOALKEEPING
>THE IMPROPERLY FOLDED PAPER OF SORYUU
>>
So we got completely fucked over by the AI, but good news is that we still have a chance to go through against /o/.

>>538488
That game was not my fault, that was the fault of the PES programmers. :^)
>>
oh well, theres allways a next time, right? Don't give up, Soryuu.
>>
>>538515
Yes... I'm hoping.

This is perhaps the lowest we've come and one of the most unlucky cups we've had in terms of the PES platform screwing us over. However me having not that much time to test beforehand because of irl stuff probably helped in the failure. We were going in blind with no idea if our tactics were any good or not but I suppose they weren't.

I can't really say anything else but sorry. It will be a long wait until Autumn.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.