[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anybody here have a pepakura design of Deadpools Katanas.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /po/ - Papercraft & Origami

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 640x403) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 640x403
Does anybody here have a pepakura design of Deadpools Katanas.
>>
Lol<
>>
But katanas are shit! They were traditionally made from fucking pig-iron, which was why the metal had to be folded, they lost an edge almost immediately, were absolute crap at punching through anything other than the shitty bamboo armor the Japanese soldiers wore, and literally fell to pieces unless they were carefully cleaned and powdered after every use and sung to in perfect Japanese by the light of the full moon. I refuse to make a shit sword fit only for culturally illiterate ninja wannabes
>>
>>536852
...bra? these ones would be PAPER, i don't think it matters. also the folding thing works for us.
>>
Boom. It's the "sword" model and only the Dropbox links work. Opened the model and it has to be life-sized for cosplay. If you give up, their is a cute model (like the one shown in the credits of the movie) up for download. Also saw his mask, if you don't have a bodysuit.

Just follow this link, you can find a shit ton of models on this site:

http://www.papercraftsquare.com/?s=deadpool
>>
Okay thanks for the help!
>>
>>536852

Akshually, most of what you said is true, but they were cutting swords. Its like top notch scalpels. They are sharp as fuck, but you need to handle them appropriately or you fuck it up.

But yea, for chopping up anything in armour european style swords were better, i mean you could literally club someone to death with one and it would still be a sword.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK