[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wargaming terrain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /po/ - Papercraft & Origami

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: ce-town-1.jpg (2 MB, 1600x1222) Image search: [Google]
ce-town-1.jpg
2 MB, 1600x1222
Dear /po/

I am looking for paper-craft terrain for a Bolt Action campaing, which is very important to me. Could you help out by sharing any 28mm terrain which you think might be useful for me? We will do d-day (France) and Central Europe scenarios.

I would love to get pic related, but we spend the club budget already and no one wants to pony up. So i am looking for alternatives (or a madmen who can share it).

To avoid /tg/ constanctly asking this i will make a nice mega folder and see that it gets a place in one of the OP-templates e.g. /hwg/.
>>
This is relevant to my interest too

bump
>>
File: sage.png (63 KB, 2052x1368) Image search: [Google]
sage.png
63 KB, 2052x1368
Here you go, OP.
You're welcome.
>>
>http://papermau.blogspot.com.es/2014/08/old-country-house-paper-model-by.html

>http://edificiosdepapel.blogspot.com.es/search/label/Scale%201%2F56%20%2828MM%29
search for 1/56
>>
Thanks anons for those contributions but they are not really what I was looking for. I was going on a pdf share fest which would overload me with too many options and empty ink cartridges.

I would lurk Moar but there is nothing to be lurked so please deliver!
>>
File: Path 1 Inch.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Path 1 Inch.pdf
1 B, 486x500
I'm so bummed to have just learned today that World Works went out of business like two years ago. It inspired me to get out my sets by them, only to discover I'd lost a lot of my pdfs, and they're nowhere to be found on demonoid or pirate bay.
>>
>>538295
Search on only-paper.ru, there are some of World Works sets available there, though some of them might be in the old catalog (only-paper.ru/news/) and I'm not sure if all the links still work.
>>
>>538357
I'm not sure how to search this site. Do they have Thoumont's TLX?
>>
>>536780
I don't think there's much for villages like the ones you posted. I remember someone posting a desert village not too long ago, but I couldn't find it in the archives.
>>
>>538295
Out of business? What is http://www.worldworksgames.com then?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.