[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi po! Would anyone happen to have a copy of this model by any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /po/ - Papercraft & Origami

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 800x600
Hi po! Would anyone happen to have a copy of this model by any chance? I'm a huge Transformers fan! Any help is appreciated :)
>>
>>534841
This kit isn't really buildable without the magnets included with the kit.
>>
File: 1450771354648.jpg (3 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
1450771354648.jpg
3 MB, 4160x2340
U could make an origami optimus prime
>>
>>534841
>>534843
Tranformable papercraft with magnets? That's pretty cool! Now I finally got an idea what to do with a bunch of tiny magnets I've got here...
>>
>>534847
Haha exactly you can buy these magnets at craft stores you just need the pattern and instructions
>>
File: happy santa.jpg (92 KB, 1022x767) Image search: [Google]
happy santa.jpg
92 KB, 1022x767
has anyone actually contacted the seller and gotten a quote on this? anyone actually purchased it and received it? legit questions. i might consider buying it if it is worth the price.

also Merry Christmas to all.
>>
>>534904

I was quoted 50 euros (excluding shipping) back in 2014. He's shipping out the kit from Italy, so do your calculations from there. I was quoted almost 40 euros for the shipping to my location, effectively doubling the price of the kit.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK