[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hello /po/, i kinda wanted to start working on this but i have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /po/ - Papercraft & Origami

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8
File: 1428561142675.gif (618 KB, 400x229) Image search: [Google]
1428561142675.gif
618 KB, 400x229
hello /po/, i kinda wanted to start working on this but i have no clue on how to start, what materials to use, where to find models etc etc, could you guys give me some tips?
>>
>>534365
working on what ?
>>
File: A-true-Apple-Fanboy.jpg (35 KB, 450x589) Image search: [Google]
A-true-Apple-Fanboy.jpg
35 KB, 450x589
>>534365
Any paper works well with most origami. Google "simple origami"
>>
>>534375
for a first i would like to try this,
>pic related
what kind of paper should i use? i don't think the usual works, i guess it's too thin? and i can't tell if this piece needs to be glued or only "assembled" you know?
>>
>>534388
Cubecraft papercraft is the Dane Cook of papercraft and origami.

Just use any paper for the start. see how you like cutting out and making papercraft. Then if you want to do more start looking into think card stock. Eventually you will be a paperstock snob who only uses paper that has a certain amount of GSM and no more than a certain Mics thickness.
>>
>>534393
lel, i see, then being this piece a cubefrat, does it need to be glued? this pic don't seem to indicate a place to be glued on but i guess there are some spots i dunno where to put like thos tiny blue pieces
>>
>>534409
>does it need to be glued?
yes, put the glue in the white flaps.
>>
Ok i started it, im a fucking wreck doing these kind of things,when i manage to finish ill post results in this or another thread,thanks for all the tips
>>
File: IMG-20151225-WA0001.jpg (617 KB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151225-WA0001.jpg
617 KB, 3264x1836
Sup guys, OP here, i didn't finish the one i said i would, instead i went for another one, it didn't come out perfectly but i enjoyed although it was hard as fuck, anyways thanks for the tips, you guys are awesome. pic related is my work done
>>
File: papi.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
papi.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
hello again guys, i finished the model that got me to start working on these papercrafts, the thin paper doesnt work well indeed... what do you guys think?
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 301x267) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 301x267
>>535165
That looks pretty amazing to me, nice work. Now you should make the other girls and get your own harem.
>>
>>535203
Yup,i got the snake girl, the horse girl, the spider girl and the headless girl, as soon as I finish im posting them :) btw ty
>>
File: lala.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
lala.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>535238
1/2
>>
File: centorea.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
centorea.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>535472
2/2
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.