[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mini Papercraft
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /po/ - Papercraft & Origami

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: UIpJSdQh.jpg (69 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
UIpJSdQh.jpg
69 KB, 1024x576
Just finished this anons, paper was a little too thick for some areas to work well but overall I think it ended up ok.

Anyone else been making some minis lately?
>>
>>532771
sauce?
>>
File: ig88.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
ig88.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>532777
see >>532470
>>
>>532771
awesome job! i've had these for quite sometime and just forgot about them. thankfully that thread reminded me! i haven't seen anyone build them. hoping you will do more.
>>
>>532771
>>532777
also http://www.momirfarooq.com/
>>
>>532771
HOW

I mean, I have enough problems with tiny parts but how in the hell do you accomplish that
>>
>>532832
This.

I tried that 28mm Space Marine once and it destroyed 95% of my mind. Never Again.jpeg

I take my hat off to you OP.
>>
>>532828
Thanks anon. I do plan to build more for sure, just have to take a break for the eyes.
>>
File: jb3UXus.jpg (1 MB, 4128x2416) Image search: [Google]
jb3UXus.jpg
1 MB, 4128x2416
>>532832
Well there's a little of how. The jeweler lenses help on some of it. I also recommend picking up a set of dental picks like I have there. Really good for applying glue.

You can get the jewelers lenses and the pick set at a Harbor Freight tool store for dirt cheap if you have one near you.

And lots of patience. Took about 5 hours lol.
>>
>>532833
I'll cherish your hat anon.

Also 28mm space marine you say... just looked that up and I must build it. Is it the one by Tirick and Armorman?
>>
File: 28mm space marine.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
28mm space marine.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>532837
This is the bitch. Be careful, If you do return you'll never be the same.

I'm fairly certain its given me cancer just uploading it.
>>
File: 1443921623617.jpg (146 KB, 565x600) Image search: [Google]
1443921623617.jpg
146 KB, 565x600
>>532863
Thanks anon and sorry for your loss. I will try to avenge you.

I'll try it black and white first then maybe colorize it the next time.
>>
http://jornaloide.com/witch-dog/
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.