[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pepakura Cosplay Designs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /po/ - Papercraft & Origami

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7
File: Storm-CHRON.jpg (43 KB, 440x550) Image search: [Google]
Storm-CHRON.jpg
43 KB, 440x550
Hello there!

I am new to making pepakura and with that said, I dont know where to locate many designs without spending 100$ or more (not for lack of trying).
So I was wondering if any of you lovely people had some ideas as to where I could go. Most specifically I need to find Star Wars Storm or Clone Trooper Helmet/Armour designs (upcoming bachelor party, dont ask).

Also if you guys/gals have any other designs that you think are worth sharing, I'd love to see them and learn some of your techniques!
>>
You should visit therpf forums :)
>>
File: 3A-TK-Lonely-Star-Warrior.jpg (386 KB, 728x1200) Image search: [Google]
3A-TK-Lonely-Star-Warrior.jpg
386 KB, 728x1200
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
I'm sorry, what was the point of this again?
>>
>>529583
Pepakura assistance...did you read the purpose?
have you made anything with pepakura designs? If so, how did you do it?
What kind of paper, adhesive, etc.?
Are there any tricks to sizing it to a person?
What did you do after that?
did you smooth it over with bondo/holofil or did you find a process or method that worked better?
Did you use primer or special paint?
Did you do a scuffed armour design and how did you do it?
did you accentuate any of the lines or edges for effect?
how did you do it? Shading? Pinstripes?
did you do casting or moulds?
did you ever use fiberglass and resin/what were your results?

Things like this are incredibly helpful!
>>
Visit the 405th websight.... I'm pretty sure there are some storm trooper builds there. Also a lot of the halo builds will be able to answer your above questions.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.