[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A picture I took with my Sony a6000 shortly after a rain storm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: DSC00681.jpg (2 MB, 6000x3376) Image search: [Google]
DSC00681.jpg
2 MB, 6000x3376
A picture I took with my Sony a6000 shortly after a rain storm hit. Perhaps any other close-up/macro shots?

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeSONY
Camera ModelILCE-6000
Camera SoftwareWindows Photo Editor 10.0.10011.16384
Maximum Lens Aperturef/5.6
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)190 mm
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution350 dpi
Vertical Resolution350 dpi
Image Created2016:05:13 06:52:21
Exposure Time1/250 sec
F-Numberf/5.6
Exposure ProgramNormal Program
ISO Speed Rating100
Brightness8.1 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length127.00 mm
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width6000
Image Height3376
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
>>2880054
RESIZE
E
S
I
Z
E
>>
>>2880055

quality contribution, buddy. i'm sure that 1.77 megs are just killing your internet.
>>
>>2880058
>>2880054
/rpt/ you stupid idiot, if you wanted a macro thread, make the title "MACRO THREAD"
>>
Whoops. Posted the original, and not the resized. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>2880059
K friend. Next time don't be a lil' bitch about it, and I just MIGHT take your advice seriously. ;)
>>
>>2880058
No, but nobody wants to see 20,000,000 pixels of snapshit garbage.
>>
>>2880054
i must admit its kind of impressive how sony seems to have managed to fashion optics out of feces though.

>5.6
>dat sharpness
>>
I wouldn't mind the resolution if there was ANY DETAIL AT ALL in this picture. Honestly if you're this bad at shooting you might as well be using a 6mp pentax
>>
>>2880266
BUT MUH SONY MASTERRACE ALL OTHER MANUFACTURERS ARE KEKS

KEK KEK KEK

also holy shit that hideously ugly bokeh
>>
>>2880054
crappy bokeh balls.
>>
>>2880054
set your image quality to 3:2.
>>
>>2880151

browser resize nigga do you even speak it
>>
>>2880494
I never recall me ever saying, "BUT MUH SONY MASTERRACE ALL OTHER MANUFACTURERS ARE KEKS." Is it a problem that I state the camera I used, so people can know what camera they are judging? If it is a problem for you, so-be-it; I don't really care.
>>
File: 1452292709281.gif (1 MB, 499x341) Image search: [Google]
1452292709281.gif
1 MB, 499x341
>>2882546
It's not you, but this board has a history of many extremely volatile Sony fanboy shitposters who would accuse all the other manufacturers and their users of cuckoldry any time somebody brought up anything other than Sony cameras since they used Sony-fabbed sensors. And then they kept trying to perpetrate the unfounded myth that Sony was going to cease selling those sensors to third parties and the world as ending and the sky was falling and soon the Sony overlords would take their rightful place at the head of the universe.

I think because of those things people here have kind of a knee-jerk reaction to Sonyposting...There's a long history of threads being ruined by Sony shitposters and now there's a lot of counter-shitposting as evidenced by this thread.
>>
>>2880054
Resize your cliche macro flower snapshit. Read the sticky. Try harder next time.
>>
>>2882546
>so people can know what camera they are judging?
We're not here to judge your camera, we're here to judge your photography.

It just happens that both are shit.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.