[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi guys! I'm trying to obtain this effect, any ideas?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_o1jmid8Ocm1qali1no1_500.jpg (117 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1jmid8Ocm1qali1no1_500.jpg
117 KB, 500x500
Hi guys!

I'm trying to obtain this effect, any ideas?
>>
are you asking us where to buy light?
for some easy effects use black light and paint (in your example ) the inside of the leaves with some neon blue or green
>>
Okay, it's all about light so. Because I see a smooth effect on the photo, so is this from the camera or an effect added after ?
It reminds me some old photos of prince or michael jackson (for the smooth effect)
>>
two light sources (window and floor)
heavily edited
>>
>>2872044
I think what you might be seeing is light bloom. it could be done practically, with the lights and surface of the plant, more easily in Photoshop with a Topaz or Nix preset.
>>
>build set up
>strobe outside window
>strobe left and right of camera, gridded - gels
>tweak in pp
>>
Im gonna try this thanks
>>
Photoshop
>>
>>2872032
You have to use lots of blacklights and KY jelly
>>
>>2872130

>strobe stolen by immigrants
>>
The photographer is Signe Pierce, follow her on insta/tumblr for more. She uses a combination of LED strip lights and colored fluorescent bulbs for her photos. Just fiddle around with the color and placement of light sources, tweak in PS, bam.
>>
http://sleazeburger.tumblr.com/archive/filter-by/ask
>>
>>2872047
this is three light sources isn't it? light blue lower right, dark blue left, red window
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.