[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /p/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: hmm.jpg (69 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
69 KB, 500x500
Well /p/?
>>
>>2871589
depends, faggot.

kill your're selve
>>
>>2871592
Who decides who gets paid nerd?
>>
>>2871646
>how does basic economy work?
>>
>>2871646

It's ultimately about status and who has more cachet. At a certain point, both parties are paid by someone else to collaborate.
>>
In an ideal world neither would get paid.
The model having to pay the photographer is exploitation, especially if the model is female.
The photographer having to pay the model is a form of prostitution and therefore also a form of exploitation.
Ideally the photographer and model would collaborate solely for the intention of creating art, and money would be dealt with by a basic income guaranteed by the government. Any proceeds from the art would be split evenly between photographer and model, if there were no proceeds then the entire thing can be chalked up to a mutual experience further enriching our social and artistic culture.
>>
File: 1452627255859.jpg (7 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
1452627255859.jpg
7 KB, 290x174
>>2871727
>The photographer having to pay the model is a form of prostitution and therefore also a form of exploitation
>>
>>2871727
Communist idealising punk
Nowhere in this real world which we live in could that be true
Not all - or more precisely, not most of modelling photoshoots are even art photography
A corporation like H&M or something pays money to have professional photographers shoot professional models
Why would paying anyone be exploitation
Shitdick
>>
>>2871730
It could happen, and most likely will to some extent in the near future. As technology progresses algorithmically automation follows suite. Not all - or more precisely, not most of people will have jobs. Corporations or other commercial enterprises will pay people yes, certainly there will still be monetary compensation for work. But the difference is people will not rely on that for income. And yes relying on income from a corporation is exploitation, by definition.
>>
>>2871759
Keep dreaming
You make valid points but I still stand my ground
People have always fucked equiality up, even now we are huge hypocrites for letting millions of chinese workers build our iPhones and Sony A7's for us on microscopic wage
We have too many problems in this world for your happy ending to happen
>>
>>2871766
I never said anything about equality desu senpai. I said that there will be a basic income guaranteed by the government. You're the one who's dreaming boi. You think the hordes of poor people won't cause crime to sky rocket as they try to feed their families and keep a roof over their heads. There will be a point where it's simply more economical to pay people a basic income than to push against the hordes of poor people trying to make a living in a society with increasingly diminishing paying jobs.
I think you have preconceived notions that have obviously damaged your outlook on things, you're quick to politicize and drum up two party arguments, which is sad and shows your brainwashed narrative.
By no means is a basic income a utopia, there will always be inequality that will never change and I never said it would.
>>
>>2871775
>There will be a point where it's simply more economical to pay people a basic income than to push against the hordes of poor people

Not him but who will have to pay for these poor people to get social grants? The rich who get rich by working harder, then what happens when the juice isnt worth the squeeze for these rich people who have to subsidize an increasingly lazy population? They leave.
Who will pay your poor people then anon.

In my country you can see there is no decrease in crime even with all the social grants and lax labour laws, our absenteeism in my city (where I work as a labour consultant) is at 10% for the furniture industry.

Most of the poor get social grants and lie about their employment status and get more children because they get a bigger grant for more dependants.

My utopia would be where the poor people are educated enough to break out of poverty and not continue this viscous cycle, but the political parties need the masses dumb so that they can continue their ride on the gravy train with empty promises.

t. South African
>>
>>2871814
You're missing the point entirely.
Basic income isn't about being lazy, it's about having a guaranteed income. I'm sure a lot of people may resort to laziness. Many others will do what they want to do, countless studies show that people are far more productive when they're doing something they want to do.
And although with the ever decreasing job's available the positions that are still available will have to pay more because now they cannot exploit people because people already have a basic income, people don't NEED to do the job so you'll get people who are actually interested in filling the position as something they want to do.
Rich people have already left. Offshore bank accounts. Tax loopholes. Our society doesn't rely on rich people. Society relies on every person.
Your utopia is stupid and will never happen, one you're in a 3rd world hell hole that only got worse after the white people were kicked out of power and two - even if everyone was educated there will always be a diminishing amount of jobs as technology progresses so unless you're making an argument where we live in the perpetual dark ages like South Africa then it's pointless.
>>
>>2871727
dumbest post all week
>>
>>2871727
>In an ideal world neither would get paid.
Wrong. In an ideal world, both get paid by a third party.
>>
>>2874137

That's kind of what he said when he mentioned a government stipend. Sick four day old dead thread bump btw.
>>
File: tillwoledo.jpg (124 KB, 623x651) Image search: [Google]
tillwoledo.jpg
124 KB, 623x651
>>2871589
If I'm the one who asks the model if they'll allow me to photograph him/her, and they say yes, I pay them because I'm taking more time/energy from them than they are from me, so they deserve some sort of compensation for that.
If the model is the one who asks me if I can photograph him/her, and I say yes, they pay me because they're taking more time/energy from me than I am from them, so I deserve some sort of compensation for that.

Super simple stuff.
>>
>>2871589
Only if they're good at sucking my dick.
>>
File: gatoo.jpg (44 KB, 436x424) Image search: [Google]
gatoo.jpg
44 KB, 436x424
>>2871727

I really don't know if it's a banter or if he actually believe in it since I know some people that actually have this in mind...

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width436
Image Height424
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.