[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone have a tutorial for how to download your GradIma
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Does anyone have a tutorial for how to download your GradImages.com photo for free and remove the watermark?

All I could find was the following and the instructions have been censored:
https://fstoppers.com/post-production/facebook-software-engineer-teaches-you-how-steal-copyrighted-images-9276
>>
>>2870740
Kill yourself, kike.
>>
>>2870740
are you seriously going to ask this on a photographer's board you piece of shit jew?
>>
>>2870818
>>2871212

Spare us your sanctimony, faggots.

These aren't bespoke images created by a visionary photographer, they're run-of-the-mill jostens tier pablum cranked out by a walking tripod who earns maybe 12 bucks an hour and doesn't even own the images.
>>
>>2871217
that doesn't change anything you millennial twat
>>
>>2871217
oh so let's fuck with this man's livelihood who just wants to make an honest buck just because his work doesn't live up to your artistic standards?
>>
>>2871238

What "man's livelihood?" You're talking about a giant fucking corporation that shoots photos for 2 million kids a year. Did you even read my post?
>>
No, the same technique could be used on any watermarked photo so fuck you
>>
if the picture is visible without watermark it's easy as fuck if you know how websites work. if you really want to know how to do it Grab a HTML book and read it. they won't tell you but you will know how to get them if you are Smart.
i personaly do that shit to read exif data. from awesome Pics. mostly the watermarked pictures are stripped of exif data.
>>
>>2871350

Any watermarked photo deserves to get stolen.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.