[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I shoot against a window with an iphone? My gf should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
How do I shoot against a window with an iphone? My gf should be completely darkened...
>>
>>2867257

Tap on the window, which tells the iphone to expose for that area and not the center of the screen (which is your girlfriend in this instance).

If you tap and hold the yellow box, you can also slide your finger down to decrease exposure.
>>
>>2867257
the phone realises you probably dont want a black picture with the window exposed so it sets the exposure on the person
if you want the window exposed properly, and not all blown out and white, then tap the screen at that point. Wherever you tap is where the phone will set the exposure too. Tap and hold down for auto exposure lock.

Now delete this thread and next time post in a general questions thread or at least google.
>>
File: louie_ck3.jpg (297 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
louie_ck3.jpg
297 KB, 750x500
>My gf should be completely darkened
Damn right she should.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS5.1 Macintosh
Photographer© Fred Prouser / Reuters
Image-Specific Properties:
Image Width3000
Image Height2393
Number of Bits Per Component8, 8, 8
Pixel CompositionRGB
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution300 dpi
Vertical Resolution300 dpi
Image Created2014:05:07 18:26:08
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
Image Width750
Image Height500
>>
>>2867271
lmaoing at OP's life
>>
Do this
>>
>>2867257
more shots of the ass pls
>>
>>2867512
Yes!
>>
This is like that cuck thread where the dude posted his wife from behind at the art gallery and hiking.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.