[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ABOUT THE BOOK >This eclectic & at times eccentric
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: pbook.jpg (39 KB, 473x510) Image search: [Google]
pbook.jpg
39 KB, 473x510
>ABOUT THE BOOK

>This eclectic & at times eccentric collection of photographs represents work from over 120 photographers in 34 countries with submissions from the photography discussion board at >>

>This is a true crowd-sourced collection and was assembled in about 3 weeks
>was assembled in about 3 weeks
>3 weeks

FYI
>>
Eggy has died of Zika you insensible cunt
>>
>>2866844
>Eggy

if you want to whiteknight, get the names right, dumb faggot.
>>
>>2866848
I was trying to make a joke. Who usually makes the /p/ books again?
>>
>>2866866
curates or prints?
>>
>>2866866
Iggy
>>
File: 1466009220505.png (376 KB, 860x799) Image search: [Google]
1466009220505.png
376 KB, 860x799
>mfw I had more entries into last years book than Alex

>mfw they still suck
>>
File: 1458598640525.jpg (22 KB, 337x372) Image search: [Google]
1458598640525.jpg
22 KB, 337x372
>tfw Iggy has abandoned us.

No 2015 book. It won't happen.
>>
>>2866993
Good for him. He finally escape this place's gravity. We should all be so lucky.
>>
>>2866827
i can make the book and put it on blurb. i can also just upload a full version of the book if other people want to get it printed elsewhere? how is this so difficult, i wasnt even involved in the process but holy shit the amount you guys go on about it. someone send me the images? want an email or something? or is there a link to the shortlist somewhere that i can just grab the images from
>>
do u guys not know how to print books? Is this board filled with hobbyists and gear fags? Does anyone actually give a fuck about photography??????????????????
>>
>>2868322
>volunteering to waste your time on this hell hole

Obviously, you weren't around for the massive rage fest that was the book publishing the last few years.

In my mind, I like to image that Iggy did the treads and accepted submissions there year just to purposefully fuck with /p/ for treating him like shit the last two years.
>>
> Iggy is real
loltards
>>
>>2868385
>be friends with iggy irl
>know where he is and what he's up to
>watch /p/ speculate and conjecture
>>
>>2868394
I wasn't friends with him, but I just checked out his website. Fuck. He's actually turned in to a photographer. Decent model (and some titty!) shots. Decent food/product photography. Some actual published work. I"m happy for the wee lad.
>>
>>2868394
> be me
> be Iggy
> be sexy Latina woman
> get submissions for /p/
>
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.