[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me to pick the best one!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2.png (906 KB, 824x618) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
906 KB, 824x618
I have to take, print and post, on an exposition at my college, an photo which represents my city. This is the municipal lake, but i don't know which one to print, and i have to do it today!
Maybe you experts can help me with that?
Photoshopping the picture would help aswell ;)
Here's an imgur with all of them: http://imgur.com/a/QYePu
>>
>>2858133
It is labeled screenshot cause i had to do it in order to post, kept getting error related to embedded file. Of course i have all pictures in HD on my computer
>>
>>2858133
idk they all look pretty gay to me
>>
>>2858138
It doesn't matter as long as i post one hahaha
>>
>>2858133
A city is made up of a diverse group people and buildings coming together in a central area for the good of resource allocation, business, entertainment, etc. It's a concentrated zone of life and noise and interaction and energy.

Your photo has nothing to do with any of that. How does the calm empty lake with some hazy branches and a sunset represent your city?
>>
>>2858146
It is a very small city, this lake is often used as "postal card", or other photos related to the city.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.