[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck it /p/, I just recently ordered a canon 50mm f1.8 lens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: D3S_2529-0600.jpg (57 KB, 600x522) Image search: [Google]
D3S_2529-0600.jpg
57 KB, 600x522
Fuck it /p/,
I just recently ordered a canon 50mm f1.8 lens from an online second hand market place. The guy send it to me and with the tracking number I could see the package was delivered last friday night. I wasn't in my room so another person from my hall must have accepted the package. Now I only suspect 1 guy that must've fucking took it and I asked him about it. He said he didn't take it so obviously I can't prove shit. I'm so fucking pissed off, fucking 70 euro's down the drain.
My last hope is to contact the mailman and ask who he gave the package to and let him identify that guy from facebook pics. Then threaten him to call the fucking cops if he doesn't return it. What more can I do in this situation?? I feel like i'm being cucked big time.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
>>
this is hardly a /p/ related question.
you're a big boy, figure it out
>>
Man up and murder your neighbour
>>
>>2857452
what shithole do you live in where your neighbors can accept packages in your name? you should be complaining with the fucking mailman. it was never delivered to you, so it was never delivered, period. do you not have cameras that could have recorded your neighbors getting your stuff? if you don't, you should be spending your next 70 euros on that instead.

do you have some kind of insurance for stolen packages?
>>
>>2857452

mailmen in any decent country get a sign and the full name of whomever received a package. that info should be registered.

you cant buy anything anymore and have it delivered to that place. start paying for a private mail box.
>>
>>2857452

How are you going to take pictures of him without a lens smarty pants
>>
>>2857462
I'm dutch and I live in a a student building. So there's 15 rooms in 1 hall. All with the same number but a different affection.

>>2857463
They don't here they require to sign it that's all. But it doesn't matter what you sign could be a fucking dick they wouldn't even see it cause its om a digital pad.
>>
>>2857452
50 is useless
and this is a gear-thread-post
Report pls
>>
>>2857474
I'm also Dutch.
The law here states that the seller is responsible for shipping the product. If it's not delivered you should contact him and let him figure it out with the mailman. If it doesn't work you get a refund.
>>
Refund the item, dispute it, yadda yadda.

If the item wasn't delivered to you, your signature is not on the proof of delivery then it wasn't delivered as expected. It's now up to the seller to sort out the problem and not your responsibility.
Also get a fucking grip m8, this shit is embarassing as fuck to read.
>>
Why would you pay over brand new price for a used lens?
>>
>>2857670
The 50 f/1.8 is one of the few lenses that actually does wear out over time. the front element will fall off, it's only a matter of time. The canon 50 f/1.4 is the other obvious standout, as the AF motor burns out.
>>
>>2857671
Canon in charge of quality products.
>>
>>2857671
>The 50 f/1.8 is one of the few lenses that actually does wear out over time. the front element will fall off, it's only a matter of time
I've heard of the front element becoming detached on the discontinued plastic fantastic 50mm f/1.8 II but the updated STM model is just fine
>>
desu you should a just got an Olympus Zuiko OM 50mm f/1.8 with a mount

They're way cheaper and pretty
>>
>>2858449

canon cucks should use their own proprietary lenses.
>>
whit the fuck when did I say desu
>>2858449

Am I high or did auto correct act up
>>
>>2857660
Why would you think that it's the sellers problem that delivery service left it to the wrong guy? You probably never had a PayPal case opened up regarding a similar situation
>>
>>2858488
to be honest = desu
4chan is fucked
>>
>>2858633
It's the seller's responsibility to either arrange a re-delivery or file a claim with the shipping company.
You're not the customer of the shipping company, no matter how much you'll try to argue the point. You're a third party customer to them and have no legal recourse.

If you can't get your package, contact the seller and ask them to get in contact with the shipper. I clearly have had these problems in the past, you should probably take the chance to listen to advice given to you from people who have sorted these situations out before.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.