[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
too much of a pussy to find and document real junkies, pls rate 1/7
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8
too much of a pussy to find and document real junkies, pls rate

1/7
>>
2/7
>>
3/7
>>
4/7
>>
5/7
>>
6/7
>>
7/7
>>
/p/ is dead.
>>
>>2855109
>>2855107
>>2855104
>>2855101
>>2855100
>>2855097
>>2855095
decent setting, but the whole series looks super contrived and fake.

you don't have to tell us that these are actors-- we know. they look too patrician. this is a glamorization of junkie squalor. you've been watching too much Breaking Bad and Shameless.

very, very stupid shoot. i cannot articulate how stupid this makes you seem. i hope you didnt show these to anyone you know

they are technically sound, though. the grain is nice.
>>
>>2855095
I rate this a jr high/10.
>>
>>2855136
Pretty much this. The photos themselves are good but the subject of the photos is 2edgy4me.

Is this seriously the best idea for a shoot you could come up with? There are so many other things you could have done that wouldn't have looked like something I'd find on the cover of a terrible metalcore album (as opposed to an anything-other-than-terrible metalcore album oh wait I'm not on /mu/.)

This just makes it look like you have some weird smackhead fetish.
>>
too fake... nice photos for technique, too bad because it just want to see real, but don't see at all...

>>2855175
it doesn't fit for metalcore, tho
>>
>>2855104
>>2855107

these two are cool. whole set is decent, not "very stupid shoot" at all. 2nd one is cooler but id doesnt feature the drug theme so it feels void.

also fuck the dumbasses that say "i-its fake". yeah, all photography is fucking fake, lots of junkie sets are staged as fuck. but, they go thru it all, and you didnt. youre halfassing your way here and it backfired. fake is not the problem here, half fake is.

what is this fake docu? fashion heroin chic? a study on the body of the dude?.. you need to decide what the fuck are you going to show and stick with it.

you should do a storyboard previous to the shots. compose cinematographically (seems you wanna go that route too). also dude looks too healthy, get him starved or dehydrated.

his bony back and spine could be of use (as OP pic shows), but you used the same lame poses and framing.
>>
The execution isn't terrible, but as people have pointed out the concept is childish and unoriginal, like, this term is way overused but the whole idea of photos of drug addicts is just kind of cringe to anyone who isn't obviously a teenager like this guy >>2855190

what really makes it feel immature is that there's no story or rationale behind anything, it's just lolsorandum pictures of a junky
>>
>>2855188
Metalcore, nu metal, post-2000 alt metal, post-grunge...

whatever. It's all buttrock to me.
>>
>>2855190
Op here
Thanks
>>
>>2855095
junkies that looks like this guy are more into eating mdma on a beach party than injecting heroin in abadoned houses. Maybe thats why it looks so fake
>>
>>2855136
>the whole series looks super contrived and fake.
This.

>>2855143
>jr high/10.
Also this.
>>
File: 1464961804427.jpg (35 KB, 553x686) Image search: [Google]
1464961804427.jpg
35 KB, 553x686
>>2855437
>jr high
>>
>>2855437
>>the whole series looks super contrived and fake.

The location is cool, and the lighting came out nice, but the kid looks too clean cut and non-junkie like. He needs to look more dirty.
>>
the guys pretty effay
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.